Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NEW BARK Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Min Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Bark | Evening

Pan-Pan had risen from the dead and was able to sneak past the radars of the living. She had went to the outskirts to feed, evolving into an Aggron in the process. Her voice was contorted and ugly, as she used a single arm to break apart a house, chomping on any metal she could find. "I'LL KILL LUNA." her infected voice chanted, her eyes were still full of rage, as she picked up her target's scent. He body shook with bloodlust, an uncontrollable urge to charge at Luna and rip her apart- if only she still had her other arm. It would've been much easier.

She hauled herself as she lumbered to the river, listless except the rusty flanks her metal armor created as she walked. She was like a Houndoom leader closing in for the kill- her body low to the ground as blood dripped off her. The scarlet liquid created pools underneath her massive figure as she gave a psychopathic grin.

It was Showtime.

She lunged, her voice screaming. "PAH PAH PAH PAH LAH PAH LAH PAH!" as she assaulted her victim, metal claw charged as she aimed for her legs. She didn't want to just kill her, she wanted to torture her. The loud, rusty screeches emitting from her metal almost muted her roar. "IM THE PANDA HERO!"

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:56 am

New Bark || Noon

Harley clamped her jaws down on the infected zangoose’s neck, giving the foul creature’s body a shake in an attempt to tear its head off as it savagely growled in protest. Eyes narrowed, Harley was determined to rid at least one of these monsters from the town and do her bit in protecting the survivors she’d left behind. As the diseased blood filled her mouth, Harley suddenly found a searing pain in her chest and was forced to release the creature. Instead, she found she couldn’t retreat far for the zangoose had plunged its long, bloodied claws straight into the manectric’s chest, holding it in place.

Her breathing slowed, become ragged as blood slowly oozed from her mouth and her eyes widened in realization. This was it. Looking the creature dead in the eyes, she knew that the moment it removed it’s claw from her chest, she would die in a matter of seconds.
    “See you soon Lance,” She struggled to whisper, tears beginning to form in her eyes as visions of her trainer flashed before her eyes. Shutting her eyes tight, she felt a sudden emptiness in her chest as she fell backwards to the ground. There were bright lights and she intended to follow them to a better world.

( Harley’s dead and presume the zangoose ate her remains. It’s been nice roleplaying with you all c: )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:22 pm

New Bark || Noon

Luna looked around the, once beautiful town she called home. Then say something that terrified her more then anything. The Manitrike from earlier, lay on the ground. A hole in it's crest. Luna walked over to the body. She whispered, I'm sorry. If I just got here faster. You would not have died. A lone tear rolled down Luna's face. "PAH PAH PAH PAH LAH PAH LAH PAH!"

Luna turned to the sound. What she saw was the most terrifying thing she had seen, so far. A Aggron was charging her. It was an infected alright. "IM THE PANDA HERO!" What the Aggron said brought back the memories of that Aron. No. It can't be. It's still alive?! Luna was shocked. But, she did not give up. She grapped Bernard and used Protect. Then she charged a Shadow Ball at the infected Aggron.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:48 pm

(skip me)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:11 pm

New Bark | Evening

She batted away the shadow ball with her steel claws, barely denting them as she snarled. "I'LL KILL LUNA! I'LL KILL LUNA!" she cackled madly, bloody saliva dribbling down from her mouth. She slammed a Metal Claw onto the protect, which effectively countered her as she wobbled back.

"PAH PAH PAH PAH LAH PAH LAH PAH!" she chanted, louder and louder as her hand glowed and gave off a rusty metal sheen. With a psychopathic grin on her face she started slamming her claws onto the protect in a consecutive manner, trying to break it.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 pm

New Bark | Dusk

"I'LL KILL LUNA! I'LL KILL LUNA!" The Aggron capt saying over and over again. Luna stayed strong. The Aggron capt using the same move, Metal Claw. Luna was starting to get tired. So she decided to attack. I cant hold back. Not now. Not ever again! Luna focused.

Her power started to grow. She turned to the setting sun. The moon was starting to rise as well. Luna's blue eye's widen. Th...The moon!? It's a full moon?! She thought to herself. The moon was always on Luna's side. The next minute she was underground. This is it for you! You stupid infected! Luna said as she jump out of the ground with a Dig move.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 pm

New Bark| Dusk

Erik began to play music laughing gleefully as he did. It was amazing how fast paced and tense he made it to match the moment he sung out.

"Kill Kill Death Live Dead Difference not!"

He continued on singing the same words over and over again as he knew the two beast would fight one another and he would have a meal.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 am

New Bark | Dusk

"This is it for you! You stupid infected!" Pan-Pan staggered backwards as the dig hit her right on her stomach. Her face contorted in rage as she roared out- she crossed her arms and immediately let loose a Metal Burst, returning the dig damage that had been done back at Luna.

Pan-Pan snarled, her eyes wide as her claws began to glow again, and with a mighty roar she lunged full-on at Luna, Metal Claw ready to rip her apart.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 am

(OOC:At school so I cant get the pic up. Sorry, also short post is short.)
    New Bark | Dusk

Luna was sent flying back.That Metal Burst is strong. Luna said between breaths. She looked up in time to dodge the Metal Claw that was aimed at her head. She jumped into the water. This is the safest place. That Aggron can't swim. Luna started to doggy padal.

She ended up on a small island. She turned and shot a Shadow Ball, aimed right at the Aggron's head. Die already!

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:40 pm

New Bark | Dusk

Pan-Pan ducked, letting the shadow ball fly over her head. She was about to roar again, before she vomited. A green, gooey bile spilled from her mouth mixed with blood. A foul smell arose from the liquid as Pan-Pan stood up straight again, the vomit still dripping from her mouth. With a growl, she plunged into the earth, digging under the river.

Her eyes sharp, she detected Luna above her and lunged out, reaching to metal claw her face.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:02 pm

New Bark | Dusk

The Aggron dodged Luna's Shadow Ball. You have to be joking! Luna was starting to get mad. Your rings tho yellow, glowed a dark blue. Then she saw the Aggron throw up. A green, gooey bile spilled from it's mouth mixed with blood. The foul stench reached Luna's sensitive nose. Almost making her gag. She held pack and started to breath though her mouth. Which left a bad taste in her mouth.

She looked back up and the Aggron was gone. It's gone underground?! Luna thought. Then she felt a rumble coming from under her. The Aggron shot strait out of the ground, attacking with a Metal Claw. Luna was parley able to dodge. She did get a nick on her cheek. She reacted to the sudden attack with a Shadow Tackle(Dark Pulse has now engulfed her whole body with out her knowing). When she retreated from the attack she used Protect. In hope of giving herself time to use Moonlight. She tried using Moonlight, but it didn't work! Luna freaked. She new that if she did not heal soon that she would be in big trouble.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Skip Erik is on a rock playing music
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 pm

New Bark | Dusk

[OOC: I have been given permission to kill off Erik.]

Pan-Pan was hit, hard. She gave a rusty screech as she fell to the ground. She was infuriated. Suddenly, she heard a familiar tune hit her ears. He head slowly turned to the source, the Kricketune who was playing music while sitting on a rock. She growled. "Pah pah pah.... Pah lah pah lah pah...." Suddenly, she jumped and dived into the ground again, burrowing, burrowing.

She went through twists and turns, crunching all the rocks and metal that got into her way with one snap of her strong jaw. She was going at high speed through the earth, under the river and towards the rock.

The earth was rumbling from her digging. She was almost beneath the rock now. She opened her jaw. "PAH PAH PAH. PAH LAH PAH LAH PAH." she screamed, bursting out of the earth. The boulder that the kricketune sat on shattered on impact as the music came to an abrupt stop. She watched the bug carefully, eyes barely disguising the fact that she was hungry. She did a mid-air lunge, snapping off Erik's arms.

They both landed with a thud, Pan-Pan on her feet immediately as she on all fours rammed into the musician with her massive bulk, then she stepped away, slamming a leg onto his wings, she grabbed his head with her mouth and ripped it off in a quick, but rather disgusting style, it's voicebox and esophagus still hanging from it as she gobbled it down, the mask included.

Hungrily she gorged into the body, satisfying her hunger.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:51 am

New Bark|Dusk(1)

Amberly had seen it all.

The infected Aggron attacking the Umbreon, now the infected Aggron gorging into the insect's body. Amberly was scared, no, terrified. Amberly tried to just pay attention to the Umbreon. It looked...weak. Without thinking, the Audino ran towards the Umbreon and used Heal Pulse. M-Miss...are you ok? The Audino whimpered. I-I'm scared, a-and you looked like you needed h-help s-so... Amberly stuttered. Perhaps the Umbreon would be a friend. One could only hope.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

New Bark|Dusk[1]

"Wow that Audino sure is brave.......Or stupid." Crow said to her self while hiding behind a bush. She was feeling a little afraid of the Aggron. Thinking she should help the Umbreon, but not knowing how to, she accidentally snapped a twig, attracting the attention of the infected Aggron. "Oh, crap." Crow said as she backed up.

Crow turned to the Umbreon and Audino yelling, "Could use some help here!" Crow was running straight for a house. She ran inside and hid. "Ah, man. Why am I always getting myself into this stuff." Crow whined.

Last edited by Shaymin on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing some incorrect Spelling)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 pm

New Bark|Dawn

M-Miss...are you ok? Luna looked up to see a Audino. She felt alot better now. Y-Yes. I feeling better thanks to you. My name is Luna. Luna stumbled to her feet. She heard a twig snap. She looked in the direction of the noise and saw a black Eevee. "Could use some help here!" She ran over to where the Eevee had hid. Hey! You ok? Luna asked the Eevee.

Luna ran back to the Audino. Come on. While that thing is distracted. Luna said as she fell to the ground. Crap. My wounds are more severe then I thought. Luna said as she tried to get back on her feet, but failed. She looked to the Audino. I'm sorry to put this on you, but could you help me please?

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

New Bark | Dusk

Pan-Pan ignored the Audino and swiftly turned around as she heard a twig snap. There was a black Eevee, starting to run away. "Could use some help here!" Pan-Pan growled. But then turned away. Her stomach was already full from the Kricketune, this was probably the first time she had felt so satisfied in a while.

She quietly watched as Luna stumbled and fell. Her mouth silently twisted into a crazed grin as she jumped into the Earth again, but this time, not burrowing so harsh. It was almost impossible to her or feel her digging deep in the ground. Slowly she made her was to the house, locating its foundations.

With a loud CRUNCH! she bit into the foundation, making the house shake slightly. She began to eat more and more, making the house unsteadier by the minute. Soon, the house will fall apart, hopefully trapping some living inside so she can feast.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:01 am

New Bark|Dawn(2)

Y-Yes. I feeling better thanks to you. My name is Luna. Luna said. Amberly smiled, happy that the Umbreon was so kind. Could use some help here! A voice said, and the Audino turned to see a black Eevee. Come on. While that thing is distracted. Luna the Umbreon told Amberly. But then, Luna fell to the ground. Crap. My wounds are more severe then I thought. I'm sorry to put this on you, but could you help me please? The Audino nodded, and with all of her energy, she let out a Heal Pulse on the Umbreon, hoping to heal her new friend completly. C-Come on, L-Luna! The Audino ran to the Eevee, and used a quick Heal Pulse on it. That infected is s-scary...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:26 pm

New Bark|Dawn[2]

C-Come on, L-Luna! The Audino ran to Crow, and used a quick Heal Pulse on her. The Audino said something but Crow only hear the pounding of her heart in her ears. The Aggron was eating away at the building structured while Crow,the Audino,and the Umbreon where still in side of it. The Umbreon was quick and fast thinking to pick Crow up by the scruff. Running out of the building before it calapcted on them was a genesis plan Crow had to give her credit for her fast thinking skill's in her condition

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 pm

(Skip my turn. Cause DCM tells you what Luna douse.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 pm

New Bark | Dusk

Pan-Pan felt the ground vibrate as the house toppled down. She hissed in annoyance, she couldn't detect any of the living trapped inside. With a exasperated sigh, she began to burrow away.

Suddenly, she could feel the pounding of hearts above. She could feel it. It was Luna, the Eevee, and the Audino. Pan-Pan carefully burrowed upwards, making sure the ground didn't vibrate, before leaping out, just in front of the three.

"PAH PAH PAH!" Pan-Pan roared, as she lunged full-on with a metal claw. Her eyes were narrowed, with an intent to kill.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:19 pm

New Bark|Dawn(3)

Dawn came.

Luna had grabbed the black Eevee by its scruff and ran before the building fell down on to them, with Amberly following them behind. The Audino's excellent hearing kicked in. She had heard something. Was it the infected? Most likely. Was it going to attack?

Yes it was.

The Aggron infected cried out an unusual roar, and lunged at the group of Pokemon. Amberly whimpered. Then, without thinking, she unleashed a Take Down at the Aggron, using all of her strength.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 am

New Bark|Dawn [3]

(Sorry for godmodding, this is only the 3rd time to write for a team.)

The Aggron infected cried out an unusual roar, and lunged at the group of Pokemon. The Audino whimpered. Then, without thinking, it unleashed a Take Down at the Aggron, using all of it's strength.Crow stunned at what the Audino just did she got the courage to use her Shadow Ball.

Last edited by Latias on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Not centered)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 pm

((Skip me, Bernard's gonna die :P))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:29 pm

New Bark|Dawn

Luna watched as the Audino and Eevee attack the infected. I have to do something. Anything, anything will do. Luna thought as she got an idea. She charged a Shadow Tackle(Dark Pulse surrounds her whole body) and ran into the Eevee's Shadow Ball. Making her attack stronger. She ran up to the Audino.

Mine if I join you? Luna said as she smirked. The smirk she had on her face, was something to be feared. When she gets this smirk it usually means trouble for whoever she is attacking. Which in this cast means the infected Aggron. She ran next to the Audino. Both rammed into the Aggron.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 am