Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team Empty The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    East New Bark, Noon

The sun was beating down on the abandoned town. The air was sticky and difficult to breath. Heat waves radiated off of the remains of what was once houses. "Not a single one so far," Bernard said to no one in particular. Maybe it was too hot even for them. Normally, he would have at least seen one. Today, however, was uneventful. Not that he was complaining. For once he could relax in the cool water to the east. But no, Bernard stayed on guard.

Ever since his "allies" had abandoned him, the Floatzel had been the sole guard of this very special place. What made Bernard want to stay and protect this area was the fact that this was the one place to and from Kanto. Bernard swore that he would not let Kanto fall to this disease as well.

And so he remains. Ever watchful, never sleeping too deep or too long.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NEW BARK Team Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Min Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 pm

West New Bark / Noon

Earlier in the day, Pan-Pan had managed to somehow get inside the town, hungry. She spotted a few broken metal pipes and immediately starting crunching them up in her mouth, smiling at the taste. She swallowed a scrap as she looked towards the East side. She knew there was someone there. Probably an infected...

Curious, she climbed a tree and stole a peek. It was a Floatzel. Any sane Pokemon could see it was uninfected and safe, but in Pan-Pan's mind it was a deadly, disfigured being that was out to get her. She gave a growl. She wanted to attack, but first, she needs to watch this... thing a bit more to see if he knows she's there or not.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 am

West – Center of New Bark || Noon

Harley moved as quickly as her disability would permit her to, however with a missing leg that was only as much as a slow jog for an average manectric. She briefly looked over her shoulder, judging whether the infected had decided to pursue her any further, but presumed that a nicely aimed spark attack had managed to paralyze that monster. With this comforting her, she slowed her pace to her usual speed of a slight hobble, panting slightly due to the day’s incredible heat. Eyes still flicking around her environment, several small buildings soon came into her vision, replacing what had been dense foliage for the last few hours.

She slowed to a halt and took a moment to investigate this new town as fully as she could. She’d only ever been to Johto once before her, to Goldenrod, with her trainer, Lance. She smiled slightly as the vision of that lanky man crept into her mind. However, returning to her initial thoughts, she had absolutely no idea where she was. Walking forward again, she stumbled across the town’s sign which was now laden with scratches and laying a good couple of feet from its original spot.
    “New Bark Town,” Harley read aloud. She’d never heard of the place, but shrugged it off – she would have to simply adapt to living in this region. As she diverted her attention from the sign post, she noticed a mass of water in the east of the town. The sun reflected off the liquid to create a rather pleasant sight in comparison to what Harley was used to, and she began to wonder whether it was the ocean or a river. As her curiosity grew, she limped forward, only to abruptly stop when she spotted the lone figure of a pokémon nearby – a floatzel. Keeping her distance, Harley moved into the shadows of the buildings, beginning to judge whether the stranger was safe enough to approach.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 am

East - New Bark Town || Dusk

The light started to disperse from the heavens as darkness loomed over the horizon, an overwhelming loom seemed to creep from the corners of the region. “Sleep, Priestess, lie in peace…” A chime echoed with an eerie tune that traveled throughout the nearby town, the remains of what was once called ‘New Bark Town’, what was once a beginning for Trainers finally met its end. Every minute that passed by, the sound that emitted from the nearby rooftops would reflect ceremonial bells that tolled as the deceased were carried around before they were buried. “If you cry, the boat you'll ride…” Dauntingly, the voice continued with its ominous tone as the shackled bell sound kept echoing in a monotonous frenzy, damping the surrounding with much of the outside sound. It was as if the bell/chime commandeered quiet and respect for the departing body and spirit of the deceased, or the eeriness was just something that the Undead were used to and chose to ignore it. The hollow tune seem to came from one of the rooftops of the ruins, though from where exactly could not be pin pointed even with sharp ears for the echoing and chiming of the bells disrupted the sound waves that bounced around the area.

Another rhythmic chime echoed, the tune seemed to be played on a four, fourths measure as the voice continued “Go to the other side, cross the rift to the other side…” Silhouettes of the being danced in a trance like state on the rooftop and the ground as the time passed on, the Sun setting down on that far side of the body of water, glistening tops reflecting the mundane surface of the world. Finally, the figure stopped moving forward and remained still on the rooftops, staring out into the sea… out into what would be the only thing that seemed calm in this world. “ … It must sail bearing our offering of tears.” A final chime echoed before all lay still, even the wind disappeared as the Chimecho who came from Kanto floated still, his voice soft and omniscient almost as his concentration gathered, its mouth opening as he whispered, “It has started. It has finally… begun.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

North - New Bark Town || Dusk

The moon had reach it's high point and had started to set to the west.Luna was tired and hungry. Final New Bark town.No...home. After almost 2 weeks of traveling,fighting and surviving the infected,she had final reached her destination. The town where she and her trainer Kat were born. After the epidemic hit she had not seen anyone of her friends including Kat.

She started off to the the house where she and Kat had grow up together. Then something caught her eye.
    What is that?Luna was staring at something orange.She wasn't sure what she saw but it looked familiar. Orange? Wait, is that a Floatzel! Luna could tell that this Floatzel was not a infected. So she slowly creped to the mystery Floatzel.Um. Hello my name is Luna. Can you tell me what happen here ple.... Luna was cut off by a growling noise.Grrrrooowwwwll!!What was that?! Luna wasn't sure where the sound came from till she heard it again. Then she relised that the sound was coming from her stomach. She remembered that she had not eaten since yesterday morning when she found some newly ripped berries. Luna could feel her face turn red. I..I'm sorry. I have not eaten yet.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Location not centered or bolded)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:36 pm

East New Bark, Dusk

Bernard had dozed off into a fitful sleep, often waking up paniced, afraid that he had missed an infected. The eerie tune that was ringing throughout the town bothered Bernard. It was obviously not the doing of an infected, so he felt no need to thouroghly investigate it.
    On the other hand, he had a feeling he was being watched, so he decided he would sleep later. Bernard walked about the town, looking for his stalker. He inspected the buildings and grasses within the town. Finding nothing, Bernard returned to the east side of town. Before he went, he called out," Whomever is here, let this be known: I shall not tolerate any troublemakers. If you come in peace, let yourself be known!"

A few moments passed. Just as Bernard was about to return to his post, he noticed a small pokemon approaching him.
    "Um. Hello my name is Luna. Can you tell me what happen here please?" Bernard was relieved to find a friendly normal pokemon. Until now he had seen nothing but infected.
    "Hello, Luna. It is nice to see that someone has survived the disease. As for your question, this town was abandoned not long after the disease started. Humans feared that the pokemon being distributed to new trainers were infected. As a result, those pokemon were released into the wild while the humans fled to safer lands."
    Bernard bowed." My name is Bernard. I have been residing in this town for quite some time, now. I am, or was, a member of the Kanto-Johto coast guard. I am protecting this town from the infected. If they were to take this town over, it would not be long until Kanto were to be taken over as well." While he was explaining, Luna's stomach growled. It seemed to startle her, and she apoligized.
    Bernard put a reasuring paw on her shoulder. "No need to apoligize. I understand. There are some apricots you can eat just to the outside of town. I can take you there, if you'd like."

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Edge of New Bark Town| Dusk

The red bug sharpened his razors, he was staring into a river trying to look his best. Even in undeath he was still as vain as any actor. His wings chimed in iritation at the purple patches that had formed. But there was nothing to be done and the show must go on.
    He lept onto a rock though no audience was there now they would soon come they would soon fill his forever hungry stomach. Erik put his claws together and began to cross them together in a ryhthematic movement and the music began.
    It was soothing and beautiful as it flowed through the town and filled the ears of anyone within listening distance. It was a joyful song, breaking the silence and the mood that seemed to infest the dead world.
    He continued to play and waited.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm

West New Bark / Noon

Pan-Pan looked around. There were more 'infected' Pokemon here now. A Umbreon, a Manetric, and even a Chimecho? And what was that peaceful song that was playing? She swiftly climbed down her tree, mumbling a soft; "Pah-pah pah~ Pah-lah-pah-lah-pah!" to the rhythm. She stumbled towards the sound.

After walked for about a minute on her stubby feet, she found herself staring at a Kricketune playing a song on a rock. She was at the edge of the town now. She stared. Her vision morphing and changing. Though the Kricketune may be an infected, to her, it looked like it was living.

She jumped happily up and down, loving the song. "This is a great song, sir! You're amazing!" she complimented. "It's so nice to know that a Pokemon such as yourself had survived this dreaded disease, I mean, your song sounds lovely!" she kept on jumping, her metal making soft clangs. "Pah-pah-pah! Pah-lah-pah-lah-pah!"

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 am

New Bark Town || Dusk

Harley heard the floatzel’s words and took a moment to consider whether she would be doing the right thing in approaching the pokémon after all – he seemed safe enough, but it was her own nature she wasn’t entirely sure on. She felt no aggression, but her memory persuaded her otherwise. Looking down to her amputated leg she sighed softly, eyes wandering back to the floatzel before deciding against it. If she was infected, she wasn’t going to bestow the same burden upon this survivor. Instead, she decided she would simply sit and watch for the time being. Easing herself onto the ground, she lay in silence, sheltered by a half-collapsed building as the day gradually turned into night.

She awoke at the sound of eerie music, likely to have come from a chimecho and suddenly cursed herself for having fallen asleep. She’d been totally vulnerable, but as far as she could tell, nothing had changed. Startled, she quickly turned to where the floatzel had last been to see that another pokémon was by his side, an umbreon. She too looked healthy - well as healthy as this world of disease would allow. Turning her head, the sound of music gradually came to an end, as another foreign source of music began to take over. This sound was beautiful, yet something about the tune didn’t seem quite right. Of course, it must be a pokémon playing but Harley couldn’t be sure of anything nowadays. Frowning, she got to her feet, deciding that a little investigation of this music wouldn’t kill her. With another look to the floatzel and umbreon, she began in the direction of the music, gradually making her way towards the edge of the town.

Staying close to the foliage and what remained of the town’s buildings, Harley’s pace slowed as she neared the source of the tune. Some kind of bug pokémon stood atop a rock emitting the sound, and immediately, the manectric realized that it had been a mistake to approach. The purple marks on the pokemon’s body were undeniably caused by the virus; however the insect’s general appearance seemed particularly peculiar, even without the virus’ effects. Keeping a good distance from the being, she lurked in foliage, silently watching as another pokémon in the area came to her attention – an aron. It seemed to be singing along and almost, dancing at the playing of the infected. Frowning in confusion, unease swept over her and an almost irresistible urge to carry the aron out of harm’s way was gradually beginning to take hold over her mind.
    Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team Empty Re:The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:06 pm

New Bark Town || Dusk

"Hello, Luna. It is nice to see that someone has survived the disease. As for your question, this town was abandoned not long after the disease started. Humans feared that the pokemon being distributed to new trainers were infected. As a result, those pokemon were released into the wild while the humans fled to safer lands."Luna was shock at what the Floatzel just said.She had come all this way for nothing.Her home was gone and friends too.No.It...Cant be.I'm to late.The Floatzel then bowed his head and in doing so startle Luna.She had not met a pokemon like this Floatzel before.She like the idea of befriending such a polite pokemon." My name is Bernard. I have been residing in this town for quite some time, now. I am, or was, a member of the Kanto-Johto coast guard. I am protecting this town from the infected. If they were to take this town over, it would not be long until Kanto were to be taken over as well."Bernard?Luna thought.It's a strong name and fits a Floatzel like this one.
    Luna's stomach growled and startled her when the Floatzel,Bernard put his paw on her shoulder and said "No need to apoligize. I understand. There are some apricots you can eat just to the outside of town. I can take you there, if you'd like."Luna was hungry.I would like that,but i know where there are so you can stay here or go yourself.I think it would be best if one of us stays here, encase something comes while we're gone.Luna was not trying to be mean or anything but it was true.If something did come around, who would kill it?

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 am

Outskrits of New Bark| Noon

Erik's antennas twitched when he sensed the living coming closer following the sound of his music. His music became lower and the notes held longer as he prepared for the cutting.

"This is a great song, sir! You're amazing!" In the corner of his bug eyes he saw a little steel creature. "It's so nice to know that a Pokemon such as yourself had survived this dreaded disease, I mean, your song sounds lovely!" she kept on jumping, her metal making soft clangs. "Pah-pah-pah! Pah-lah-pah-lah-pah!"

The Kricketune's old pride got to him, maybe that's why he didn't kill the thing at first sight. Or maybe it had more to do with a bug not being able to digest steel and the aron didn't look appetizing at all. But instead he began to use an attack either way.

Out from his mouth came a lullaby, it was soothing and calm and matched with the music he was already playing very well anyone within hearing distance would feel the sleep that the attack Sing had to offer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

New Bark Town, Evening

"Yes, you're right. I shall remain, but if you need me, call," Bernard said. Just as Luna began to depart, a strange, yet beautiful melody began. It sounded like a lullaby. Bernard recognised the tune right away. It was a Sing attack. Who was doing it? Surely no infected could produce such a beautiful sound. But still, no ally would use such an attack. He and Luna were obviously clean, with them talking to each other but a moment ago.

"Luna, wait!" Bernard called, trying to fight off the sleep. "Danger is near! I know not of it's numbers, but it's power... is clear..." Bernard was losing his fight against the sleep. He used his weakening legs to pull himself away from the sounds.
    Our best hope is that Luna's Synchronize takes affect... Bernard thought as he felt his consciousness slipping. He gathered all of his remaining strength, focusing as hard as possible. The power welled up inside of him, like an arrow strung on a bow. He released, letting forth a mighty beam of pure power in the direction of the song. The hyper beam took all of his strength, and that he collapsed.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 pm

West New Bark / Noon

The melody drifted into Pan-Pan's ears, making her eyes droop sleepily. "This, is a masterpiece... Too..." she murmured, falling down. She felt her mind calm as she drifted off to the land of sweet dreams and nightmares.

It was snowing. Snowing at her home. Her mother was saying something to her but she was too preoccupied with the snow to acknowledge her.

"Momma, why is snow so white?" she asked, mesmerized. Her mother sighed. "It just is." she replied, giving Pan-Pan a small pat on the head. Pan-Pan looked up, frowning.

"Momma, why is white, white?" Pan-Pan asked. Her mother sighed again. "Because it just is." her mother's annoyance was growing. "Momma, will I ever know?" Pan-Pan looked to the vast land from her home. Her mother nodded. "Yes, Pan. You will."

Pan-Pan stirred and grumbled in her sleep, moving and squirming.

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:27 am

New Bark Town || Noon

Harley had been uneasy before, but now the bug pokémon was emitting a new sound, her eyes widened in fearful realization. As the lullaby attack met her ears, she reacted on pure instinct and began to run. Whilst her disability wouldn’t allow her to reach great speeds, she put every ounce of strength into fleeing out of the attack’s area. But even as she moved, her limbs felt heavy and her eyelids had begun to droop. Realizing that it wouldn’t be long until before the lullaby forced her into unconsciousness, she stopped and performed a thunder attack in the hopes that other survivors would be drawn over and assist both her and the already sleeping aron. Thick storm clouds suddenly appeared over the west side of New Bark Town and several powerful bolts of lightning came plummeting to the ground – however, none of them fortunate enough to have hit a target. This attack was sure to alert the infected of her presence, but it was also her only hope of rescue. As the final bolt struck the ground a few feet from her form, she fell to the ground, finally succumbing to sleep.
    Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team Empty Re:The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 pm

West Edge Of New Bark Town || Noon

"Yes, you're right. I shall remain, but if you need me, call," Bernard the Floatzel said. Luna was just at the edge of town when she heard something. It sounded beautiful, but Luna new all to well what this melody was. ......Sing. Luna turned to Bernard hoping that he had also relised what was happening. Then he yelled back at Luna. "Luna, wait!" The Umbreon could tell that Bernard was falling succumbed to the melody. Yet, she felt no sleep come over her. She was still wide awake. "Danger is near! I know not of it's numbers, but it's power... is clear..."

Bernard! I'm not affected by the sing move. Luna yelled back to the sleepy faced Floatzel. Then she saw a beam, made up of pure power, escape her friends mouth. Hyper beam! The attack went strait toward were the melody was coming from. Luna wanting to help shout out the biggest Shadow Ball she had ever made. I will also help in the attack! After the two attacks combined she turned to look for Bernard, but it seemed like he finely succumbed to the sleep. Luna, not wanting her friend to get hurt pulls him to the closes ruins of the houses and starts to put up a wall.

This will protect you till I get back or you wake up. She turned to the forest and saw a Thunder move going on. Must be the infected.......or maybe it's another survivor. Luna ran to the forest and came across a sleeping Manectric. It seemed to have succumbed to the sleep too. Luna new that she could not leave the electric type by itself. So Luna pulled the Manectric on her back and turned in the direction of New Bark Town.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Edge of New bark Town|| Noon

Erik's song came to an abrupt and when a lightning bolt came to close and he lept back from his stage hissing angrily at this. Who in the universe had the right to do that in the middle of his concert!? His antennas twitched in agitation when a beam of light his the stone he had called his stage.

But the undead didn't sleep.
    The rocks knocked the angry undead back and this made his blood lust rise and the hunger controled him now as he moved around looking through the tall grass and arond trees. He found a senret lying asleep. Erik stuck his blade's into it's stomach and began to cut his slices persice and deep. The senret awoke and began to scream and screech in terror as blood came out in gallons and in desperation it hit the bug with pound but he'd already gotten one of arms all the way through and it could no longer move. And he began to bite ripping and tearing cutting through what was left with his blades until his bloodlust could take no more. But he needed more. He Wanted More.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:17 pm

New Bark Town, Noon

Now that the evil lullaby had ceased to continue, Bernard began to awaken. The first thing he noticed was that he was in a shelter of some sort. Looking around frantically, he realized he was still in New Bark. How... His thoughts were cut short by the sight of a Manectric by his side. Bernard quickly jumped to his feet, fearing it was an infected. The dog did not smell of death and decay, however, and it seemed to have been put to sleep by the same melody as he.

Wondering how they had gotten there, Bernard looked beside the Manectric to see Luna. She must be our savior... Bernard realized. Finally clearing his mind, Bernard spoke. "Thank you, Luna. I am in your debt. Without you, I would have fallen prey to the infected. But, who is this?" Bernard motioned to the still sleeping Manectric. It looked as if it had been injured, badly. The front right leg was missing. Upon further inspection, however, the leg seems to have been gon for a while.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

New Bark / Noon

Pan-Pan slowly worke up, head groggy and her eyes drooping as she gave a loud yawn. Suddenly, she jumped to her feet, looking around. She could sense the 'undead' near. Where had the great Kricketune gone? She wanted his Pokeprint*.

As she got up, she spotted a Umbreon, Manetric, and Floatzel a few ways away. She immediately jumped and rolled behind a bush, peeking out and spying. "Stupid infected standing right in the open! I'll destroy them!" she muttered.

Suddenly, she jumped then landed inside the ground, burrowing her way to where the Floatzel was. "HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" with a mighty(?) shout, she jumped out of the ground high, falling towards the Floatzel with a charged Headbutt.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:07 am

New Bark || Noon

Harley emitted a soft groan as the effects of the lullaby attack began to wear off, bringing her back to consciousness. Eyelids fluttering open, the manectric found herself in a totally foreign environment and with two pokémon staring down at her. Acting on instinct, she sprang to her feet, fearing that the floatzel and umbreon may be out to harm her. In her haste, she skidded forward without the aid of her other front leg and sharply smacked her jaw against the ground. Emitting an irritated growl, she eventually regained her posture to look at the two pokémon. They weren’t infected, she could tell that much.
    “You saved me?” She asked quietly, slightly confused at the creature’s kindness to her. Whilst she had sent out a thunder attack to attract the attention of survivors, she hadn’t genuinely expected someone to come to her aid. “Why?”

The conversation was cut short as the ground suddenly burst open in front of her and a small, metallic creature rose into the air from the hole. Frowning, she recognised the pokémon immediately – it had been the aron singing along to the infected bug’s music.

"HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Whilst she had first considered the pokémon harmless and a little confused, it now seemed to be aiming an attack at the floatzel. Not wanting to harm the pokémon, she used a thunderbolt attack to lightly strike the ground near the aron – hoping to make it lose balance or create enough distraction to allow the creature’s target to dodge the attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 pm

New Bark || Noon

The melody started to fade as Luna lade down. She was still hungry, but not dared to sleep with Bernard and the Manectric still asleep. Luna sighed. How much longer is the going to last? Luna put her head down.

Then she saw something moving out of the corner of her eye. It was Bernard. He finally awoke from his sleep. "Thank you, Luna. I am in your debt. Without you, I would have fallen prey to the infected. But, who is this?" Bernard said as he pointed to the still sleeping Manectric. Your welcome. I was not affected by the melody so I made this make-shrift tent. I made it the best I could. About your question, I do not know who this pokemon is, but I could not leave them to the infected. I hope you understand. Luna finished explaining, when the Manectric awoke in a shock.

The Manectric seemed to trip and growl at itself for it. Luna was surprised to see the pokemon moving so quickly after awakening. “You saved me?” The electric type seemed to be confused. Luna got up, even with her legs still asleep. I am the one who saved you. Hello, my name is Luna and this is Bernard. Luna said trying to calm the pokemon. “Why?” Luna was surprised to be asked this of another survivor. I saved you, because I am not the type to leave others in time of need. Thank you very much. Luna said. Her angrier was starting to peek.

Then out of no where an Aron attacked. "HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The Aron screamed. The steel type charged at Bernard with a headbutt. Before Luna could do anything the Manectric used a Thunderbolt attack at the ground near the Aron. Luna charge in front of Bernard. I dont know what your trying to do, but I will not yet you hurt my Friends!

Luna charge a Protect against the Aron then fired a Dark Pulse. While in that few second time range between the Protect and the Dark Pulse Luna used Moonlight. In hope that the others could get away while she detracted the Aron.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 pm

(ummm just skip me Can't think of anything)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

New Bark / Noon

Pan-Pan felt the electicity tingle at her feet as she was sent back, flying, with an immense dark pulse. She wheezed as she shakily stood up. "You stupid infected! I'll defeat you all and save this town, because I'm the PANDA HERO!" she yelled with demented laughter.

She reared up on her hind legs, churning her stubby points in the air like a horse. She gave a roar as she charged at the Umbreon, one of her legs glowing with a metal claw, a psychopathic look in her eyes.

[I have given Shadow full permission to kill on Pan-Pan in the next post.]

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:28 am

New Bark || Noon

Harley frowned at the aron’s behaviour, confused, before the idea that it may have been recently bitten struck her. She was suddenly reminded of her own life and felt a powerful surge of guilt at permitting the umbreon to drag her out of harm’s reach. Watching the aron fall at the umbreon’s attack and plan it’s retaliation in a mindset that could only be described as total insanity, Harley took the opportunity to flee. It was for the umbreon and floatzel’s own good – it wouldn’t be long until she began suffering similar symptoms to the aron’s and tried to attack them too. At least, that’s what the manectric was led to believe.

Once a good distance from Luna’s shelter, Harley began travelling towards the outskirts of the town. She moved slowly, occasionally glancing back to make sure that she hadn’t been followed. She felt guilty to leave the survivors without a word of warning, but she persuaded herself that what she was doing was the right thing. Sighing, she continued walking until a strange infected came into her vision. Tense, she emitted a low growl before running towards it to try and strike it with a bite attack.

Last edited by Snitch on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 am

New Bark || Noon

"You stupid infected! I'll defeat you all and save this town, because I'm the PANDA HERO!" Luna stared at the steel type in confusion. Us!? Infected? You must of hit your head or something, because we're not infected. And besides... Luna turned her head at the Aron and used Moonlight on herself. This is my home town! And I will not let it fall any further in to the hands of the infected! Do you hear me! These next few moments that Luna experience were the most horrible moments of her life.

In a rage Luna charged the Aron. Cloaking herself with Dark Pulse and charging a Shadow Ball as while. The Aron came charging at Luna with a Metal Claw. Luna charged the Aron, knocking it into a house. The Aron on up. Luna charged again and again. By the time she come back to her senses, the Aron lay dead in front of her. Luna looked at herself. She was covered in the blood of the Aron. Luna backed up and screamed. No! This can't be! I just killed another living Pokemon!? Luna not wanting to see the blood or the body, runs to the river and soaks in the water. After a hour or so, Luna is still in the water trying to wash of the blood and the memories of the battle. Even though they are vague.

Luna came back to battle scene. The Aron was gone now. It's gone? Luna was still shacking. She could not take the look of the blood or the smell. So she turned back to the river. Never going back to the scene or doing that again.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 pm

New Bark|| Noon

After failing to find the right amount of food the Kricketune returned to the town his once beautiful black cape was now stained as it fluttered behind him. His mask glowed in what little light there was left. A scent that all undead craved crept up to him and invited him to one of the houses where he spotted that a black and gold cat creature had killed his little fan.
    Erik cackled, his laughter echoing "Killer... Killer...Break a leg... Killer!" he laughed and laughed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 am