Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Negative10 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Under | Unknown
    [34]

"Hey, Koin, could you tell me what's going on over there? Why are those two going at it? And who is your new friend?" The Jolteon flicked his ears in calm reverie as he glanced at Sai. Did he know why Cathal was on a rampage? Why Delia was suddenly more maniacal than she already was? The Lightning Pokemon was about to reply with a negative answer, when the burning building's roof exploded, Cathal flying out aggressively. One moment later, a certain Zoroark leaped onto the roof and the Charizard fell soon after.

"What...?!" Koin gasped a little in shock, before turning towards Sai and the Lopunny. "Come on, follow me!" With that, the electric type sped forward and towards the building with growing concern; what was Delia doing...? I think I misplaced my trust this time around. He thought to himself disapprovingly as he turned a curb and faced Blaze fighting off a Slowking.

"This can't be happening..." The Lightning Pokemon murmured to himself anxiously, adrenaline rushing through his blood. Cathal was in danger, Delia is the danger, there's a mysterious Lopunny, Sai came out of nowhere, and now Blaze is fighting off another undead? Koin was starting to get overwhelmed by the increase of events, sprinting to stand beside Blaze and setting himself in an offensive stance. "Alright, we'll take one step at a time. Tell me what to do, Blaze."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:41 pm

The Under| Unknown
    (35)

Blaze let the crocodile pass, being a ground type and from what she'd come across had probably never left the desert or whatever place he called home. Either way he probably didn't take to kindly to water. The slowking blinked its once intelligent eyes and a brightblue beam shot from its mouth. Blaze jumped to the side and ran straight at the infected ramming it. Sure it was a bit barbaric but she didn't want to waste her attacks just yet.
    The slowking fell back and used hydropump, Blaze didn't have time to dodge so instead she shot out a ball of fire, it was her flamethrower, it was far from full power. But the water attack dissolved into steam and the force flung both pokemon back. While steam sizzled out of the slowking's mouth, mist came out of Blaze's. She wasn't really all that cold though, actually she was feeling better then she had in awhile. The typhlosion could finally beat something to bloody pulp and not feel guilty about it.
    She heard something move and looked up to see Cathal's form in the sky flapping his wings. Then a figure looking a hell lot like a Zoroak lepaing up and attacking him.
    "The bloody-" She was suddenly hit by a psychic attack, the slow'KING' did not like being ignored and wouldn't stand for his prey looking away. No matter how strong they where, he was the king! And they would look apon him.
    "Hail your king!" he shouted.
    Blaze scowled "I aint gonna hail nothing." she said jumping back from another hydro pump. He was fairly strong, even if Blaze had been making a mockery of him. Either way, the typhlosion wanted to end this quickly so she could stop Delia from hurting the charizard. But this pink thing was in her face now preparring a rather large hydro pump.
    Suddenly the yellow eeveelution appeared at her side ready to fight.
    "Alright, we'll take one step at a time. Tell me what to do, Blaze."
    The typhlosion glanced at him for a moment.
    "I want to end this fast, an he's about to be helpless for five seconds. While he is I want you to attack him with the biggest thunder you got." She turned back towards the opponent who shouted again.
    "HAIL YOUR KING!"
    Heat started to fill up inside of her, the fire on her back became significantly larger and seemed to turn blue. As she breathed instead of fog turned to bits of orange flames.
    The slowking shot his hydro pump at Blaze and from the champion a large stream of fire shot from her mouth and hit the coming water. There was steam and the sound of sizziling. Blaze held her ground and focus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:46 pm

The Under|???
    (15)

"You should be excited... You're going to be part of a much more powerful creature, Dragon... You should be... excited..."

He was sickened by the blatant sexual innuendo of the psychotic banshee above him. That such a disgusting creature would even entertain the notion of anyone wanting her was abhorrent. Much less being a 'part' of her. She dug her claws deep into his back and he groaned loudly, trying to buck her off. But the Demon wasn't having any of it.

Cathal roared in pain as he felt his neck being torn into by the sneaky Delia. How in the hell had she even gotten up to him so fast? One moment he was in the air and the next he was flat on the ground with her claws ripping into his back. Blood gushed down his neck, pooling underneath him, and he forced himself to get up. Tearing himself from Delia's grasp he felt the flesh on his neck rip from the bone, leaving a nasty hole. He was woozy, but he was still fueled by rage and the pain was fading quickly from his mind. What he should have worried about, however, wasn't the pain...

The fire in his tail was dimming from his weakness, and he pushed all of his effort into keeping it ablaze. Furious, he threw himself at the Zoroark, their fists locking together in a grappler stance. He had the bulk on her so she was easy to start pushing back, but with his massive blood loss, which was still running rivers down his neck and body, he was quickly losing stamina. She was a lot stronger than she looked, in her defense, and soon had her footing and was pushing back. Cathal knew he didn't have much energy left so he needed to think of a plan. He had to get her vulnerable somehow, so she couldn't escape.

In a last ditch effort he charged a Focus Blast, threw all of his weight into her to knock her off of her feet, then launched the massive ball of energy right into her prone form.

Let her get out of that one...

((OOC: Permission to grapple and toss Delia given by silverishness))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Post 37

The Under| ???

Delia grunted as she was tossed and whirled about by the claws of the charizard. While she didn't really appreciate the rough-housing, she did find the power he weld while dying enjoyable-- it sparked her enthusiasm to kill him and consume him...

However, she was suddenly launched off and found herself in a grappling stance with the beast, blood pouring from the wounds she had inflicted on him. His fire sputtered, his eyes flickered with the darkness that accompanied death. Her grin lengthened as she realized that even as he fought her, he was dying, and his power would soon be hers.

Though, she did not suspect him knocking her off her feet and then tossing a massive ball of energy at her. She had little to no time to react, and the ball of energy washed over her, the power ripping and crushing her form. Her eyes widened in delight; there was still no pain. She only experienced the light and beauty of the attack dancing and floating around her, mesmerizing her.

Once the attack faded, she found herself on the ground, staring up at the dark abyss that always overlooked them in the cave. She blinked, aware that she could stand again, and stood, staring down the dragon. "...Impressive, Dragon... I knew there was some reason I wished to eat you... To eat your power..." Her eyes glowed with the crimson hunger that all Infected held. "But now, it's time for you to stop playing and let me EAT YOU!" She cackled again as she lunged at him, throwing tongues of flame at the creature.

"No use resisting, little Dragon!" she shrieked, flame and red eyes all around Cathal. "No use! You'll be mine, and then the muscle-beast, and then I'll have Dante! You'll help me get DANTE!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [35]

"I want to end this fast, an he's about to be helpless for five seconds. While he is I want you to attack him with the biggest thunder you got." Koin nodded seriously, placing each of his paws with deliberation and power. I'm praying to you, Raikou- Lord of Thunder- to give me the 'biggest thunder' I can let off! The Jolteon sent a silent pleading to his dead Master too, that his spirit would be beside him as he began charging up electricity. It pumped up his blood, sent it boiling, and his heart sped up until he felt as if he could run around the world in a day.

I've gotta wait. He growled to himself as sparks coursed through his fur, staring with hard intensity as the Slowking hailed himself, throwing a Hydro Pump in Blaze's direction; at that same moment however, the fire type let out a defiant Flamethrower, clashing with the water and deploying off a steam, a mist of some sort, into the air. Koin gritted his teeth, feeling the voltage start to leave an effect on him. A little longer...

"No use! You'll be mine, and then the muscle-beast, and then I'll have Dante! You'll help me get DANTE!" The Jolteon barely realized that he had shut his eyes, but he opened them to mere slits as he heard the sound of Delia's demonic roar. The power that surged through him caused his mind to go on haywire, his thoughts at a disarray. Who's Dante? Muscle beast? Cathal? This steam is odd! Grr... His thoughts were drowned out as the electricity thundered through him. Taking in big gulps of air, Koin knew he had never stored so much power in all his life; but it would be worth it.

"Thunderbolt!" The Jolteon shouted from instinct, and he let out all the energy in a large burst. Like a broken dam, the bright yellow attack flew into the mist, licking at the watery air. Koin sighed with great relief, the excess electricity bursting out in spurts, but he kept at it even with all the steam blocking his visible sight. That ought to be a cinch for the Slowking. He's weak to electricity, and he wouldn't be able to see the Thunderbolt in his heavy steam...

It was only then that the Lightning Pokemon realized his mistake. Steam is gaseous water... water conducts electricity... Oh Arceus. Of course, being an electric type himself, he probably wouldn't feel it, but... the others? He could see the Thunderbolt bouncing off in the steam, as if he were standing right inside a thundercloud. Koin's fur spiked up with concern for his teammates. Hopefully the attack simply traveled straight towards the Slowking... A twinge of guilt passed through him, but the Jolteon nonetheless stayed prepared for a fight. What a wicked world this place has become.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:29 pm

The Under| Unknown
    (36)

The thunder that went through the mist went through the typhlosion harshly. Blood dripped a bit from her mouth and she kneeled over in pain, but she stood her ground and on the other side there was a scream of death and the hydro pump's force evaporated. Blaze took a deep breath and stopped her own flames. She shook herself of some water droplets
    "Guess that kid is stronger then he seems." She muttered and turned, her eyes widened. Damnit she'd been paralyzed. She could move around a bit but she knew the effects well enough. Unless she got a paralyze heal or berry of some sort in her system she'd randomly stop.
    "Well looks like I'm just gonna have to deal with it for a bit" She hissed moving forward towards the yellow pokemon. Blaze didn't let on that the dark patches in her fur stung, nor that she was finding it hard to move.
    "Good job." Was all she bothered to say before moving over to where the undead had last been to make sure he was staying down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 am

The Under|???
    (16)

No! How could she still be moving after a hit like that? Even if she was one of the infected now that was one of his most powerful attacks and she was getting up like nothing happened! "No use resisting, little Dragon! No use! You'll be mine, and then the muscle-beast, and then I'll have Dante! You'll help me get DANTE!" What the HELL was a Dante? What did he have to do with any Dante? This was about her ruining his life! Screw what she wanted!

As she charged him again, surrounding him with a fire he had no idea she even had, he gave an agonized roar and charged back with his own Flamethrower adding to the inferno. She wasn't going to get away with this! But as he charged he felt something odd, like he was dragging himself through mud. His body felt extremely heavy and his brain was starting to get foggy, it was such an odd sensation. He shook his head and kept charging, chalking it up to the blood loss.

Letting out another roar he let out a Dragon Pulse to shove Delia away. If he wasn't able to focus he wasn't going to let her anywhere near him to get in a free shot. But it seemed fate had other plans. After releasing the pulse a sharp pain clawed in his chest, his body getting hotter and hotter, and at this point his internal temperature could rival a Magcargo. His heart started to flutter and he hesitated for a moment, clutching at his chest with one clawed hand. Okay...something wasn't right. Oh shit, and now he had left himself wide open...
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:41 am

Post 38

The Under| ???

Delia cackled as the dragon fought back with his own fire, proving that he was still kicking, even with the wounds she had inflicted minutes before. This was the most fantastic battle she had ever had, and the fact that none of his attacks caused her pain added to her mania. He seemed to flinch in the air, altering his flight pattern. Her eyes narrowed; the beast tried to recover and shot out an pulsing attack, but it did not matter.

Her crimson eyes saw that he was dying.

That thought alone fueled her bloodlust more, and after the pulse attack dissipated around her, she jumped and landed on his back, malicious grin gleaming in the dragon's fire. "No use, Dragon. You're body's failing... already. Just succumb to it... It's much easier... and you'll be so much more powerful... I want that power, Dragon. Give me that POWER!" With the last statement, she cackled again and moved to bite back down on Cathal's neck.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:39 pm

[ooc: I hope this won't get too confusing...]
    The Under | Unknown
    [36]

"Good job." Blaze grunted to the Jolteon with forced calmness, and it set him on edge. Is she okay? He fretted, shuffling closer to the Typhlosion, before pausing and thinking to himself. She'd want me to be strong. With that in mind, Koin flicked his ears as he heard Blaze's strong footing move forward (albeit slowly, much to his chagrin), and he padded after her through the lessening steam.

"Are you alright, Blaze?" He whispered to her tensely as he neared her dark furred coat. He refused to speak any louder- after all, there was a wild Delia out on the loose, and Koin swore he could hear her crazed shouting in the far-off distance. Scuffling his paws to feel around in the mild darkness for anything he might trip on, his eyes sought out where Cathal and Delia might have gone off to.

Where they had been fighting, with fire to fire, igniting the darkness with fury intent, was now extinguished with horror intertwined within the blackness. Koin was tempted to charge off into the darkness and disperse whatever haunting might have happened, but he had a different tactic at his disposal. "Blaze, lemme handle this." He spoke to her in a hushed voice, not sure whether or not the large fire type would listen.

He had only heard rumors; he'd only heard of what could happen; but Koin was more than ready to use what he had. Closing his eyes in concentration, the Jolteon used Substitute. If the words he had heard were right, if the electric focused on his fake self, he would be able to see through its perspective. His energy embodied him for a moment, before shooting to the side of him suddenly and dissipating from him for good. When he opened his eyes and glanced to his left (on his right was Blaze), a perfectly made duplicate of himself stood before him.

The Other-Koin nodded seriously, before darting forward like a bullet. The real Jolteon, however, sagged tiredly. Substitutes sure take a lot of effort... The Lightning Pokemon stood in his place, imagining what his other self would see...

---

Other-Koin stood in confusion and dismay as he watched Delia on top of Cathal, blood on her claws.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am

The Under| Unknown

"Are you alright, Blaze?" Koin asked her whispering. She just grunted the old scars in her mouth where reopening. She could taste the blood on her tongue as she walked forward, the paralyzation causing her to stop randomly. Despite all this she could hear the sounds of battling, scuffling paws, a roar and taunting. And before her was part of the battle zone, the reminats of fire and the pokemon being thrashed around where evident with the crumbling walls, the broken crate and such. Mew this scene seemed familiar to her. She grinned slightly at the thought.

Blaze was about to follow the wreckage when the yellow eletric pokemon spoke up.
    "Blaze, lemme handle this." He told her. The typhlosion was about to retort before she decided that she'd see whatever this kid had come up with.
    "Alright but this better be impresive." She watched as Koin used substitute and another spiky fox came from him. The Fake-Koin opened its eyes and darted away to where the fight was.

Now she knew what he was doing, Master had done something similar with Orion, she'd have him use the usual defense attack to be able to sneak behind the opponets pokemon. Blaze had never learned it ehrself but Orion had described being able to see through the eyes of his substitute. Heck even his mate, a psychic type had told the typhlosion about it. Bet it had been awhile and Blaze had all but forgotten about it.

"What do you see?" She asked. Right after she said that, the blood in her mouth became too much and she spat at the floor. The red liquid matching the scenery well.Using her front arm she wiped at her mouth, the scars still bled a bit. Her master would be scolding her for being so reckless, Zues would be in panic. She smiled slightly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 am

The Under|???
    (17)

Delia's weight was heavy on his back, and he felt the scar running down his neck a shoulder tearing from the pressure. He could barely keep his balance, and when she shifted to go for his throat again he lost is footing and fell forward, allowing him to crawl away from her. If he hadn't been so busy trying not to die, he might have noticed the strange purple haze taking over the color of his inner wing, of the dim shade of his flamed tail. Cathal was changing and he didn't even notice, all he felt was intense heat and HATRED.

He knew he had almost nothing left, though his attacks appeared not to faze Delia he could see that they had done their damage, she just couldn't feel them. So at least he knew she wasn't invincible. He just had to get to a vulnerable spot and make his move, he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. When she got up from the ground he sprang at her, aiming for her throat. She moved just in time and Cathal managed to sink his fangs into her shoulder just below her neck. Her blood tasted foul and it was starting to gag him, but he held on. He would not let her get away, and so with Delia in his mouth he took off with a Fly, getting as high as possible before dropping her to the ground.

Just then his fatigue caught up with him and Cathal himself fell from the great height, crashing hard to the ground. At once he felt his wing snap, and he roared in pain, blood running from the bone protruding from his flesh. He couldn't move, couldn't even turn his head, so he had no idea if Delia had survived the fall as well, or if she even hit the ground. He grunted in pain, all he could do was wait now. He had nothing left.

((OOC: Permission to bite Delia given by Silverishness))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 pm

The Under|???(5)

Shiloh had listened to the Jolteon and had followed him. Everything that had been happening was so new and strange, she could hardly keep up. She wasn't quite sure what to do when she saw the Slowking, so she simple stood back. Fighting had never really been her strong point.

Now that things had somewhat calmed down, Shiloh felt she could ask some questions.
    "I'm sorry, but what's happening, and who are you all? It seems like all of a sudden there's a war going on down here! I'm just, so lost..." Not knowing anything was quite frustrating.

Shiloh noticed the Typhlosion was bleeding. She didn't know why this was so interesting to her, why the blood looked so...enchanting. It made her stomach growl and her head light. She shook her head to try and clear the feeling.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Post 39

The Under| ???

The demented zoroark and dragon tussled in the air for control of the dragon's flight pattern, whirling and falling through the stale air. Delia no longer really knew where they were in the giant chasm, but niether did she really care. She was fighting the dragon, and she was winning. His pulse sputtered, his tail flickered, and with every attack, she could feel him weakening, her inflicted wounds sapping him of strength and life.

In a surprising move, he bit her shoulder, rank blood spewing and spilling. She felt nothing, not even the pressure of the attack. "FOOL!" she cried, cackling hysterically, "I feel NOTHING!" She then noticed the change in direction of their flight, and found him hurling her near the ground. She scrambled, catching the lip of a building as the dragon careened past, then hit the ground, defeated.

I WON.

She leapt down, delighted at the sickening thud he had made. Surely something had broken. She approached his body, struggling for life, his breath coming in short, pained pants. All she could do was smile; her victory was nigh. Her first real victim would be this trophy, this powerhouse... and his power would become hers.

Once beside him, she traced a bloodied claw along his jawline, her touch gentle and malicious. "Dragon... it would have been easier for you to simply succumb. You cannot defeat me, not now, and not ever... but together, our strength will overcome any in our way... Any..." Her other clawed paw opened and ripped into his chest, breaking the ribs around his stuttering heart. Her hand grasped it gently, then pulled it out, ignoring any noise from him, her free heand keeping his head down.

She brought the twitching organ to her face, studying it, maybe even worshipping it. This. This is what she had been desiring... the pumping organ that gave any and all life... and now, that power... would merge with her own... She bit down on it, ravenously eating the soft organ, the warm, spicy blood tickling her senses and mind. She swallowed and looked around, invigorated. She chuckled in the darkness.

Where was that damn tower of muscles?

((OOC: Permission to "eat" Cathal given by PhoenixVelshaine))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am

The Under | Unknown
    [37]

The real Koin closed his eyes in concentration, letting the scene right outside of his eyes flow away. Rather, he put his mind towards the his Substitute, and suddenly, he could see what it was seeing- and it wasn't pretty. Far from it... The Jolteon watched as Delia whispered darkly into Cathal's ear, before diving her claws into his chest, and ripping out his heart, literally. The blood coursed everywhere, the organ twitching and still convulsing as the horrid Zoroark ate the red thing. "B-B-Blaze, she's done it now. She's e-eaten the Charizard's h-heart." He pushed out the words out of his clattering mouth, trying to avoid the shivers going down his spine.

The Other-Koin had ran away from the Delia-eating-Cathal scene at that point and returned to the real Koin's side, but the memory was still imprinted on the Lightning Pokemon's mind. I... Delia... what the... Was he shocked? Scared? Angry? The Jolteon shook his head; maybe he was feeling all these emotions at the same time. Maybe that was why he felt so muddled and confused. "Blaze.... Delia was on top of Cathal... Her claws..." Koin shivered uncontrollably. "The blood..." The electric type glanced towards the Typhlosion to make sure she was still there, still alive and well, before instantly regretting it.

"You're bleeding!" He gasped quietly, jumping slightly jarred up. He pawed the ground anxiously, the Other-Koin sticking to his side fearfully. His breath became ragged and he felt his heart thudding, his head feeling oddly light. The Jolteon looked at the small pool of blood accumulating at the foot of Blaze, before looking at the Lopunny, whom was looking at the blood also... with lust? Shaking his head to get rid of the Lopunny (surely he was just imagining that...), Koin focused on the task at hand. Or, well, the tasks at paw.

There was a killer on the loose, to be precise Delia the freak. The Charizard was obviously down, his life source in short strangled from him. Blaze was having trouble moving and worse, bleeding. With a shared look between both Koins, the Other-Koin marched outward to watch out for Delia. True Koin, though, closed his eyes in despair. I'm going to die in a place where I can't even see the sun nor moon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 pm

The Under| Unknown
    (38)
    Blaze didn't let the bunny's look go unoticed and she gave the normal type a cold glare. She didn't know too much about the infection but considering how things where going she should be suspicious of everyone. The infection was spreading and she was not taking this crap any longer.
    "B-B-Blaze, she's done it now. She's e-eaten the Charizard's h-heart." the jolteon shivered as he told her. The typhlosion blinked and then her face curved into a mask of anger and her eyes flashed red, her fangs splattered red.
    Fake-Koin came back and the actual Koin opened his eyes looking scared by whatever it was he'd seen. Well Blaze was about to see it herself. The weasel pokemon turned away from him.
    "Blaze.... Delia was on top of Cathal... Her claws..." Koin shivered uncontrollably. "The blood..."
    "Yes, I imagine there is blood." Blaze spat out the last bit in her mouth. Her wounds where trying to reclose but she was going to need to use her flames again soon.
    "You're bleeding!" Koin gasped quietly. The typhlosion looked back at him an annoyed look in her furious eyes.
    "Its just an old wound." she said, Blaze was already walking off.
    "That damn fox needs her skull cracked." she hissed, not really caring if the jolteon would follow.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 pm

The Under, ???

Sai sat back as Blaze and Koin took care of the undead Slowking. They had know each other far longer then he had so he knew they would probably work better together. He felt like such a cowered hiding while they fought, well he wouldn't be so useless next battle, he would be sure to do his part in the fight.

Sai came to stand next to Blaze and the others just in time to hear Koin say that Delia had eaten the Charizards heart. This made him feel a little sick, but he had to play it strong. He wasn't going to get scared for something like this again, these where his new companions, even if they didn't think of him as a friend, he though of them as his. "So what are we going to do now Blaze? You going to fight Delia on your own?" Sai said as he followed behind the Typholsion, keeping pace with her. "You don't look like your ready for another fight." He said as he looked at her bleeding wound. "Maybe you should wait till that closes first before you do anything reckless."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:31 am

The Under|???
    (18)

His broken wing was agony, his body was aching and bruised, and the heat from inside him felt like it could melt the very rock he lay upon. His head felt light and he could barely see. Double vision and odd colors were swirling in the meager light, a side effect of his massive blood loss. He couldn't see the purple streaks running down his wing, he couldn't see the red pooling in his eyes, or that his tail had all but lost its flame.

It felt like an eternity until he heard Delia, though in reality it was probably only a couple of minutes. He could here her chuckle, her internal gloating at how she defeated him. How could he have allowed himself to be consumed by rage? His entire life he had been calm, collected. He was the most level-headed fighter in Fenix's entire team and HE was the one to lose his mind and die? Irony sucked.

Delia's claw tracing down his jaw gave him a disgusted shiver. If he was crazy than this demon succubus was downright psychotic. "Dragon... it would have been easier for you to simply succumb. You cannot defeat me, not now, and not ever... but together, our strength will overcome any in our way... Any..." His only answer was a snarl, and then her claws dug into his chest and ripped him open.

The pain was UNBEARABLE. Cathal roared and cried as his very heart was pulled from him, and as he watched her pull it into the air his eyes went blank and his tail went out. He never saw her devouring the heart that held so much love for his family, he did, however, start to move not long after. His eyes eased open to reveal bright red eyes, his body cracking and thumping as he tried to get upright. He looked around...and had no idea where he was. Or even WHO he was. He remembered nothing, even what transpired not minutes ago. All he knew...was he was hungry.

((OOC: YAY! Cathal is now an UNDEAD!!! New image and profile update are coming forthwith.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 am

Post 40

The Under| ???

Delia, though she was eager to kill and eat the Blaze thing, noticed the dragon rise from his death spot on the ground. His flame was still out and dead blood poured from the open hole in his chest. She wondered just how he managed it when she saw the glowing red eyes. She grinned, then went back to him. Maybe... he was still useful after all.

"Dragon," she whispered as she circled him on all fours, "the others, Blaze, Koin and the reptile, they're the ones that took everything from you. They're the ones that killed... her." Delia didn't remember him saying a name, so that would have to do. "They're the ones you want to kill. Your belly is just as hungry as mine, Brother," she continued as she rose beside him. "Let's go and feed."

She hopped onto a building and easily ran and jumped from rooftop to rooftop until she came across them, bickering and discussing what they should do next. Her malicious smile never fading, she couldn't help herself a chuckle from above. She smelled the Blaze creature's blood, and knew that there would be more meals for her soon. Once blaze was out of the way, the reptile would be next and then Koin would be her little cherry on top.

"Blaze, you should probably get that wound looked at... You look pretty bad from here," she chuckled as she reclined on the rooftop, hidden from sight.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [38]

Koin followed after Blaze and Sai precariously, twitching his ears as his Substitute came to trot beside him. I thought I could trust Delia... Despite all that she had done, the Jolteon thought that she would have had a nicer part of herself, someplace trapped and hidden beneath all that darkness of hers. It turns out that beneath all that darkness, there was an utter reek of evil and plain black. Delia was a product of the devil. I was a fool to trust someone as she.

The Other-Koin, obviously his own copy, licked his ear in comfort. True-Koin chuckled in defeat, seeing the irony that it ended up being himself comforting himself. In this barren world, the Lightning Pokemon had only wished for some sort of peace to settle in, where he could rest without the danger of being killed in his sleep. But in the light of the situation - or rather, the lack of - the Jolteon saw that it was useless that a cure could be found. All that was left to do was survive.

Whatever light Cathal's flame had once given off was now entirely diminished. Whatever life Delia had was now gone. Whatever hope Koin had for the world had disappeared also. Quickly pulling the knot on his Blue Scarf to make sure it stayed put, he gritted his teeth as the hopelessness he felt seemed to almost devour him. The Jolteon wasn't the same anymore, much to his sadness; he wasn't innocent, nor was happy and pepped up for adventure. Leaving Mount Mortar seemed like a mistake to him now; it had only brought more deaths upon his memory.

"Blaze, you should probably get that wound looked at... You look pretty bad from here," Delia's wicked sneer followed along with her voice, as if promising more dark events in the near future. That's exactly what's going to happen. Both Koins looked around for Delia's physical form, though only one began charging electricity; Substitutes were not powerful enough to have elemental powers. The real Koin coughed roughly, his eyes narrowing with distrust. I was wrong to think you were above what you are, Delia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

The Under| Unknown
    (39)

. "So what are we going to do now Blaze? You going to fight Delia on your own?" Sai said as he followed behind her. "You don't look like your ready for another fight. Maybe you should wait till that closes first before you do anything reckless."
    "I've suffered through worse," she said. In truth she wished she was just pulling off a bravodo when she said that, but her old scars and creaks itched and pinched at the memories. "And I doubt Delia's gonna miss this opportunity to attack, she's a hunter..." She huffed out some smoke, preparring.

Blaze looked towards Koin, something was different now. The young face that was before set with old sparks of hope had been diminished. What she saw was someone who was going to survive, but only for the sake of survivng. She looked away and though the older typhlosion wouldn't admit this at gun point she was a bit saddened by this, she'd long ago lost her spark. Gotten old, though her temper had stayed with her. Koin didn't deserve this, none of them did.
    But here we are...

"Blaze, you should probably get that wound looked at... You look pretty bad from here," Delia's voice brought her back to reality and the weasel pokemon showed her red fangs. Oh this bitch... Little Delia, Blaze wasn't sure why but she had a feeling whatever this undead foxpelt wanted it included herself.

"I'm too old for this crap."
    The bleeding had stopped for the most part, why had she been so reckless with her flamethrower? she thought spitting out what remained of the red life giver.
    'Master would scold me...' The flames on her back blew out and she rested all fours on the ground.
    There was a sudden heat going through the ground followed by a snake like red glow that evaporated under the surface.

"Why would I need to Del? To deal with trash like you I wouldn't even need my flamethrower." she hissed. "Your as weak as you where when I pinned you down and said you'd make a fine snack. Though I was wrong, you're too revolting for even that." she turned her red eyes toward where the voice had come from and braced herself, paralization making her stay still for a bit. She wasn't too worried about Koin or the Krokorok, from what she'd seen and her own personal experience they could take care of themselves. But the lopunny worried her, the blood starring not included the rabbit already seemed timid. Could she really fight?
    She might just become a liability...

(o.0 long post)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

((Skip me, I don't have time to make a post at the moment.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 pm

The Under|???
    (19)

Cathal was hungry, he knew that much. What he didn't know was where he was or how he got there. He couldn't remember much of anything..."Dragon," came a seductive whisper, "the others, Blaze, Koin and the reptile, they're the ones that took everything from you. They're the ones that killed... her." Cathal was confused. 'Her?' Who was 'her?' This fox must have him confused with someone. His head hurt as he tried to remember, and he scratched it lightly. His wing snapped and leaked blood as his raised arm stretched the broken limb. "They're the ones you want to kill. Your belly is just as hungry as mine, Brother," the seductive fox continued. "Let's go and feed." Now there was an idea he could relate to.

"Food..." he growled hungrily. Yes, if this fox, who smelled as he did and hungered as he did, could show him were to slake his thirst and quaff his hunger, then he would follow. He slowly forced his body to follow the far more sleek creature as she led him towards a small group of Pokemon. He could smell the life in them, the scent of blood was faint but still in the air. One of the larger ones was bleeding. But the fox stopped short of them and Cathal stopped not far behind, but not quite within the livings' line of sight. They wouldn't notice him there, yet.

"Blaze, you should probably get that wound looked at... You look pretty bad from here," the seductive one taunted. Was this how she intended to get them food? Why not just kill them and be done with it? His belly ached from the hunger and he could SMELL the blood...he wanted it. He couldn't stop a soft snarl from escaping his throat as he watched the goings on. The large bleeding female made a smart retort back to the fox he followed, and he snarled at her arrogance. This creature was offering him a chance to feed, how did that make her trash? Fed up with waiting he let out a low, menacing growl as he stepping into the light, ready for anything the prey might throw at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 pm

The Under | ??? [6]

Shiloh felt sick, yet hungry as she heard from Koin's substitute the Zoroark eat the heart, the complete chaos going about the Under. The Lopunny felt like everything was whizzing by so fast. She felt like she needed to smash something to get rid of her hunger, and to get rid of this dizziness, so many things whirled in her mind, which was broken shortly from the Zoroark's - Delia's [According to the Krookodile] - teasing remark, "Blaze, you should probably get that wound looked at... You look pretty bad from here." So the Typhlosion was known as Blaze, Shiloh had to admit, the fire starter seemed to give off a certain vibe, as if Shiloh had to prove herself to earn her trust.

The Lopunny glanced at the Jolteon, never caught his name, but it might be quite helpful to have a copy by his side, maybe even turn the tables. Everyone in the group seemed strong, Shiloh felt intimidated, but she gave herself a mental pat on the back, she can do this, she can help.

But everything froze as the Charizard came into view, THAT. Was when she felt like her stomach churning. She wasn't fond of the hole in the Charizard's chest, where originally the heart was. His crazed, mad, red eyes seemed to even frighten her. She shook her head, no, she must overcome this obstacle... Somehow.

Without thinking, she got her hands on fire, literally. The Lopunny was readying her Fire Punch, in case anything were to get thrown at her.

Damn she really needs to introduce herself, but all this madness is just MAD!

[Ooc: Sup guys~ :> I adopted Shiloh from Argentum, glad to be rping with you all]

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 am

Post 41

The Under| ???

The Blaze creature amused her. "Why would I need to, Del?" she asked to Delia's previous question. "To deal with trash like you, I wouldn't even need my flamethrower." The zoroark's grin widened. Funny that, even bleeding and facing two Invincibles, Blaze would think she was still on top. Delia noticed the ground begin to shine with fire, no... with lava. The Blaze was bringing up the Earth's lifeblood, using it as her weapon.

Delia couldn't help but be a little impressed.

She stood on her fours and cackled. "You do anything to the integrity of this cavern, all of you will die, and the Dragon and I will feast on your remains!" she taunted, her crimson eyes almost as bright as the lava the typhlosion prepared. Though the others looks ready for battle, she was not intimidated.

For after all, how could you intimidate a goddess?

She saw Cathal eager to feed, and grinned. "Brother, take the brown ones. The yellow and fire beast are mine," she growled in his mind before turning back to blaze, standing on her hind legs. "Come on, Blaze," Delia began as a dark purple aura began to swirl around her. "I've been aching to take a piece of you ever since you interrupted me in my initial mean. And now that we're out in the open, I think it's time for us to finish that fight, now that the playing fields are more... favorable.

"Bring it, BITCH!" she cried as she sent out a Dark Pulse, aiming for both Koin and Blaze.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:09 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [39]

No... Koin felt his inner voice tremble as a figure entered from the shadows, not only realizing that it was Cathal, but taking in the horrid hole where his heart should have been. No... no, no, no... Cathal was indeed back from the dead, but not... not how Koin wanted it to be. The Jolteon took a hesitant step backward, his eyes starting to tear up. Cathal... This Charizard, whom the Lightning Pokemon viewed as strong and mighty, was suddenly dreadful and horrendous. He was so strong, yet... here he was, a walking dead. The world is crumbling...

"You do anything to the integrity of this cavern, all of you will die, and the Dragon and I will feast on your remains!" Oh Arceus. Anymore of this, and the Jolteon felt like he would have a breakdown. His eyes went from the wicked Cathal, then to the shadows where Delia could be at any moment, then to his teammates; Sai, a timid Krookodile, Shiloh the (rather mysterious and quiet) Lopunny, and Blaze, an odd mother of sorts. Survive, that's all you have to do, Koin. The electric type sighed to himself as he stepped forward bravely to back up Blaze on this onslaught.

"Bring it, BITCH!" But obviously, he wasn't fast enough to react; the Dark Pulse came at an alarming rate towards him and the Typhlosion, and Koin flinched as the dark aura sped straight at him. The attack never arrived however; when the Jolteon recovered from the flinch, what lay in front of him was a broken down Substitute, already fading away. One shared look between both Koins showed too much as the Substitute faded away completely. We were the same. Almost... like brothers. The Lightning Pokemon began growling deeply, static causing his fur to stick up. If there was one thing that got Koin riled up, it was attacking family.

The battle between Delia and Blaze seemed like it was bound to happen, straight from the beginning. The both of them had even spoke that they would fight back in Mount Mortar. Koin growled, still feeling the sting of a lost teammate through Cathal and fake-Koin, the Jolteon hissed, tossing a Thunderbolt into the darkness. "Come on out, Delia!" But he wanted in on this fight too. I'm not running away this time around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:29 am