Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 32 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Fox Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:13 pm

(Please skip me, I have a migraine. The boys are just listening to the talk, sizing everyone up)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:23 pm

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |86|61|
    Glass watched as the others moved to start gathering items so they could leave, picking up her own back of water bottles that were wrapped in plastic to keep them together. "Got the supplies Glass, I went to check for anything else that we could use, but looks like there's nothing else other than cleaning supplies that humans use." Glass nodded at Mathias's words, moving to start putting the water bottles in a spot where they were not in danger of getting caught by the acid.

"I wonder if we'll get back to the surface after all this is said and done?" The Absol looked up with a scowl, eyes narrowing a little. She looked out to where they had come from, shivering slightly. "Listen, if you want to go out there where that same thing that killed a legend was, then be my guest. I am staying in here where at least the undead are manageable." She said dryly, recalling that sight of watching Keldeo get killed in front of their eyes by an undead Alakazam.

Cosmic scoffed a little as Glass mentioned the legend rolling his eyes and moving to start piling some food cans in a box for the stronger dragons to carry. "Disgusting...!" Yeah, he wholeheartedly agreed with Nova's comment, and the Umbreon hummed, tail swishing.

"I hear you bud. Try having to kill the damn thing. That was nasty." The Umbreon commented, moving to start ducking into a nearby room, pulling out a folded blanket. They'd at least need something comfortable to sleep on out there.

"Here they are Glass, there was something inside the box that I never seen before. It looks like a green thing with a white cross on it." Green thing with a cross on it? Glass trotted over to come have a look at what Shadow had spotted, brows furrowing a little in confusion. Was it medical supplies at all? If they were medicines, then they had to take those with them...

"This building you talked about Glass. Is there something that we can find in there? I don't know much of human structures or homes so forgive me if I'm asking to much." The Absol made a face, looking back at the purple charizard. "I have no idea what's in there, I'm going off what the outside looks like. Something that pristine in an otherwise dirt-caked cave? I want to check it out at least." She said, moving to grab a box and start dragging it out the door.

"Has there been a lot of undead around these parts?" Cosmic looked up, sighing a little as he recalled the... hoard that was attracted by HAL. "There are a lot around, but if we are quiet, we should be able to get past without causing too much danger to ourselves."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

The Under|Time Unknown
    64|27

Bastet had looked at Mathias' expression showing that he wasn't sure if she should of said that. "Listen, if you want to go out there where that same thing that killed a legend was, then be my guest. I am staying in here where at least the undead are manageable." The Espeon frowned thinking she said something to upset Glass. Mathias looked at Bastet knowing that she meant well, but this wasn't the time to bring it up. Sis, don't worry. She wouldn't let you go out there alone. I don't think she'll separate us since it took a long time to find you. I'll talk with her Bast, you just keep both Plague and Kyoya company while we're heading to the next building. This was the first time Mathias had to reassure Bastet, but its usually Bastet reassuring him. The espeon went from a frown to a smile knowing Mathias wouldn't leave her nor ignore her. Thanks Mathias. I think she'll listen more to you since you do know her more than I do. After that she giggled about something that she just found out from Mathias' mind.

Shadow had returned with the medical box and with not a minute to soon. "Here they are Glass, there was something inside the box that I never seen before. It looks like a green thing with a white cross on it." A green box with a white cross? That sounds like something that Zeke usually has in his bag if Bastet remembered right. Seeing Glass looking inside the box, the espeon had wondered if she was confused. Whatever it was, the psychic type might know what it is based on Shadow's detail. "This building you talked about Glass. Is there something that we can find in there? I don't know much of human structures or homes so forgive me if I'm asking to much." He sure does like asking more questions. Mathias rolled his eyes as if Shadow's playing dumb, but there was a chance that he might not know what it is. "I have no idea what's in there, I'm going off what the outside looks like. Something that pristine in an otherwise dirt-caked cave? I want to check it out at least." Something pristine in the cavern? Now that Mathias thought of it, he did see something like that when he arrived in this underground cavern. He looked at Bast and she shrugged on what it could be.

Carrying the box out the door, the fire type thought of helping Glass with getting the box up or down the stairs. "Do you think the main entrance would be unlocked or you thinking of me and Shadow flying off the roof with you all." Mathias asked Glass. Surely flying from above would be easy, but with all the supplies, things could end up falling out and smashing onto the ground. It was up to Glass though on how to proceed. "Shadow? I think I know what that green box is. It's what humans carry either powdered herbs or sprays in." With that said, hopefully Shadow can pass it along to Glass. For now she helped out the rest of them. Mathias however, he thought about telling Glass that he too is an exile, but he was hesitant in wanting to say it. Sometime he'll tell her, but right now though isn't the time. Likely though he'll have to spit it out, but when was the question. The charizard had some thoughts last night to tell her, but he just couldn't. "The others are finishing up, after that we'll be ready." The charizard said as he smiled at Glass.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 19

"I hear you bud. Try having to kill the damn thing. That was nasty." Cosmic hums as he adds cans to Nova's boxes. "I can only imagine." He says with a shudder, imagining getting acid dripped on his scales. Even with his rough skin, this stuff is strong enough to disfigure. Pinpricks of light in the darkness catch the dragon's attention closely followed by heavy footsteps. He opens his mouth to call out the eyes in the shadows before, well, Shadow steps back into the light. Are all charizards' eyes like that? He wonders to himself, opting for being quiet on this question for the time being.

"Here they are Glass, there was something inside the box that I never seen before. It looks like a green thing with a white cross on it. Green thing with a white cross? Like a smaller version of the unfamiliar box the purple charizard was already carrying? Nova lumbers closer to get a peek at the mystery item. His neck craning around the boxes in his hands.Cosmic seems just as confused at the object. This is what humans used for medicine? Herbs made sense, but what purpose was the box? "Shadow? I think I know what that green box is. It's what humans carry either powdered herbs or sprays in." What? "A container within a container? Sounds like something a human would assemble."Everything had to be complex with them.

"Has there been a lot of undead around these parts?" An uneasy voice asks, distracting Nova from the medicine find. "Most places seem to be about the same these days." He sighs, reminiscing briefly on his overrun tower. "There are a lot around, but if we are quiet, we should be able to get past without causing too much danger to ourselves." He nods in agreement with Cosmic. "As long as the undead don't group into hordes, we'll have numbers on our side."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 am

OoC))Skip for now, I'll come back to this either by tonight or tomorrow. Gotta study for an algebra test tomorrow.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:29 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 9

"Most places seem to be about the same these days," was the first response he got, dragging his large eyes to the floor. Tell me about it. The Liepard had traveled so far in his search and kept running into the same scenarios; death, dead, and undead. They were everywhere, though some areas  definitely fared worse than others. So far this place, wherever that was, seemed decently purged of their presence, but Yami did not know if it was naturally that way or if this group had recently cleaned house.

Luckily, the answer to his question also answered that thought. "There are a lot around, but if we are quiet, we should be able to get past without causing too much danger to ourselves." His head dipped lower to the ground but Yami's ears remained tall and alert. So the Poliwarath wasn't an isolated case. Why would it be? It may have been wishful thinking but the cat couldn't help but feel disappointed. Was their destination really any different?
    "As long as the undead don't group into hordes, we'll have numbers on our side." The dragon finished, and such optimism even got a nod out of the cat, but the sudden movement caused his bag to give a loud crinkle. Stilling his head the Liepard silenced it to the no more than the soft shuffles from his steps, and fixed his gaze forward for their alleged safe house. "Yeah," he breathed softly, his previous fears starting to ease away. "And it looks like we have some real power on our side too."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 am

Kyoya watched the group in silence, listening to their banter carefully. They learned from experience that it wasn't the smartest move to jump in with a crowd they had just met, but it seemed they had little choice in the matter. Not only did they help him, but they seemed a timid bunch in comparison to their last one.

"I hear you bud. Try having to kill the damn thing. That was nasty." Kyoya narrowed his eyes at him. So they're the ones responsible for the floor. Frowning he began to wonder when this had taken place. Was it when they were asleep? It had to have been- but was he so tired that he couldn't hear a full-blown battle going on a floor below?

"Has there been a lot of undead around these parts?"
    "Most places seem to be about the same these days." The dragon sighed. The ram tilted his head, musing to himself. It was true that everywhere they've gone were swarming with the bastards, but because the desert had such a scarce population to begin with, it was much safer than a region like Johto. But the last thing he wanted to do was piss that dragon off, so he let it go. He saw how he had regarded Plague, and that was certainly something they'll have to be wary of.

___

Plague stayed rooted to the spot, his crimson eyes stuck on the espeon speaking to the orange dragon in a tense wariness. Her petite form and kind face struck him painfully familiar, and it was breaking his brain to remember. All that came to mind were quick flashes of her that threatened to toss him headlong into dark places in his mind but he kept it together, if only for the safety of Kyoya. Unwanted attention was the last thing he needed.
    (ill edit this later with all the code and stuff)

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:33 pm

((OOC: Ghh, please skip me. In a lot of pain and I can't focus on a post.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 pm

The Under|Time unknown
    65|28

Bastet wondered what Mathias was doing out there with Glass. Yet she stayed and helped the others as much as she could while tending to her own task. Something in the espeon's mind came to her that she remembered. We've grown so much haven't we Mathias. I remember when we were kids that you'd tried to get away from Zeke for some reason, but you couldn't leave me on my own. I'm glad you're my big brother. The psychic type smiled and set the box next to the door for Mathias to grab it. Nova then said something that sounded like he knew something of humans. "A container within a container? Sounds like something a human would assemble." Bastet giggled at what Nova said. It reminded her of the one christmas that Mathias had opened up a box within a box. Zeke and Leo had laughed as Mathias was opening one after another. In the end though it turned out good for him. "As long as the undead don't group into hordes, we'll have numbers on our side." That would be a situation if they did horde. Hopefully Mathias had practice with his flamethrower. He has a hard time with distances as it is.

The Espeon couldn't tell whether to let them discuss it or to add her opinion to what was being said. She took the other option and added her opinion. "They'd be more in a horde if we was in a more wide open area. Mathias might tell you better though since he was in Kanto when the undead showed up." At least that's what she hoped they'd ask him, but Mathias wouldn't recall much since with is mind being bothered with something she's unaware of. The Eeveelution then went over to Plague and looked at him with a kind smile. Could she be in love? Something about that Umbreon had made her feel like a child all over again. Was it Plague's emotions? Was it his type that he is? It was hard to say for sure, but if Mathias found out about this then he might tease her a little. This would then return with a tease back. Come on, say something to him. He wouldn't bite would he? It was a little tough for her to even say something, but she tried her best. "A-are you um, from Kanto?" D'oh not the best choice of words and she's nervous as heck trying to get to know him. Did I just stutter on my words? Why am I so nervous on talking with other eeveelutions? Cosmic wasn't a problem since he seems that he doesn't have much interest with me. Hopefully the question didn't upset Plague.

Mathias looked around with both the upstairs and downstairs looking somewhat similar to the madhouse they was in. "Glass does this seem familiar to you from that one place we met at? I just don't know why, but I got the feeling of deja vu just being in this part of the stairway." Though something was different from the madhouse and the hotel, it was like he walked right back into the past except with differences. Even now he wondered where Taph had vanished to. He hoped the Riolu was okay out there. Though he is undead it was the only one he truly felt an actual care for. "Hopefully that building has something we need. I could go for something positive for once and find out why things went to hell."
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:38 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 20

"Yeah," The small feline beside him sighs. "And it looks like we have some real power on our side too." Yami continues, voice growing in confidence. "Of course." Nova says with conviction, standing up a little straighter despite the weight of the boxes he carries and returning the cat's nod. "I have no doubt that we will make it there." He twists his head towards Bast as she chimes in. "They'd be more in a horde if we was in a more wide open area. Mathias might tell you better though since he was in Kanto when the undead showed up." Oh? Changing his perception to the confines of the tunnels, he does his best to imagine what she suggests. "Is that so?

He imagines standing before a horde, forced into single-file lines by a doorway only to get mowed down by a stream of fire. Now, if they were say, in a wide-open dome... "Mathias, what do you know of the open area hordes?" Nova asks the other dragon, curiosity getting the better of him. He waits eagerly for a response before finally realizing the charizard's focus was completely on a nearby staircase. They were calling for Glass, something about this being familiar? Nova couldn't catch all of the word exchanged. What about things going to hell? "Is there something wrong, besides the end of the world that is?"

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:08 am

The Under|Time Unknown

Shadow wasn't used to carrying human objects like boxes around and frankly he felt that there wasn't much trust in him. As it may seem they tend to not talk to him much, but Bastet was able to tell him what the object was."Shadow? I think I know what that green box is. It's what humans carry either powdered herbs or sprays in." Herbs? At least that was a start though it does taste kind of bitter, Human contraptions though had always been a thing that Shadow never understood. Why would a human put such plants inside a container? It mattered not to him. When your a wild pokemon who likes to fight to get stronger, nobody would mess with you. Granted though that Shadow does have a soft side to him that he understands the gravity of the situation. "As long as the undead don't group into hordes, we'll have numbers on our side." That might be a problem as the undead don't ever remain separate. Sure that there are some small hordes, but that's in a small odd. Either way taking on a horde is no small feat and it would be very dangerous to take them on alone.

The Charizard couldn't forget what happened to Agate village and the possibility of the poor old humans there that could of been eaten by the undead. I'll burn all the undead to hell if I must. His thoughts was bitter towards the undead for the pain they caused, but at the same time something felt wrong about his feelings. What if the undead was just a pawn to something much more sinister? "And it looks like we have some real power on our side too." True that Shadow has flamethrower, and he can be real efficient with it, but he would rather stab his claws into an undead to finish it for good measure. The Espeon then said something about Mathias knowing something. "They'd be more in a horde if we was in a more wide open area. Mathias might tell you better though since he was in Kanto when the undead showed up." Since Orre is mostly desert, it would be tough for the undead to horde in the wastelands especially with the sun beating down with its intense heat. Any other place though perhaps might be a different story. Nova then went to ask Mathias and what could Mathias' knowledge bring on a situation.

With everything in order he started walking toward the door to the staircase. The lights on the exit sign had a dim red glow to it seeing that the sign had collected dust over the years. "What is it that humans do in places like this? Don't they have nests where they live?" Though he has little knowledge of human behavior, he does like to question some of the things they do. Shadow couldn't help but wonder if Glass and Mathias know of something. Right now though it wouldn't be wise to rush into the stairwell without overcrowding them. "Do you need some help Cosmic?" The purple charizard asks the umbreon? Then he went to look at Bastet who was close to the masked one and the ampharos. "I wonder what she could be doing? Nah probably some Eevee things." The fire type would rather stay out of that since he has no business with them.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:00 am

The Under | Time Unknown | 10

"Of course." The dragon's voice was firm, so self assured and steady compared to how the cat was feeling inside. "I have no doubt that we will make it there." Whether or not that conviction was justified it was enough to help boost the Liepard's confidence and lift his spirits. Yeah! They would make it there no problem, not that he was worried about that possibility, but they would also be able to defend themselves with just a flick of any of their paws! The tip of Yami's tail flipped from one side to the other. Why had he worried himself at all?

"They'd be more in a horde if we were in a more wide open area. Mathias might tell you better though since he was in Kanto when the undead showed up." As he nodded, any cheer he had gained smile wise warped into a face of curiosity. "Is that so? Nova asked with intrigue, but it wasn't the logistics that interested the dark type. In these narrow alleyways they could flood a horde with ranged attacks, or block off the path completely with some sort of collapse. No, it was the other thing Bastet said that kept his ears high. "Kanto?" The meowed, head tilting one way. "Are you sure? I was somewhere in Unova when they showed up."

Was it a Torchic and the egg situation? Did they show up in two places at the same time, or was it a movement? Yami tried to wrap his head around it, the possibilities on this discovery so tantalizing compared to any horde scenario that he lost himself in it. He did not hear the step of his companions moving, and was unaware they had moved on until Nova's voice chimed back in, "Is there something wrong, besides the end of the world that is?" Pouncing after Nova the big cat refused to stray far from his comforting presence. Did they find something important? "What is it that humans do in places like this? Don't they have nests where they live?" Squeezing past the clustered Pokemon the Liepard stared at the curving... stairs?

Pursing his lips he suddenly wished to go back in conversation, but knew the moment had past. Instead, he offered what he could in an excuse to talk and reminisce openly. "While, humans lived in these dens. They called them houses! And they used these stairs to go up and down since they can't climb or fly, the poor things." He pointed gingerly at the steps as he spoke their name. "They keep loads of weird stuff in their houses too, like cold boxes, fake trees, and beds. Those are like square nests, and they are super comfy too!"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:39 am

The Under | Unknown || 101 | 69

"They'd be more in a horde if we was in a more wide open area. Mathias might tell you better though since he was in Kanto when the undead showed up." The espeon said, her attention moving to the charizard by the stairway. Kyoya frowned, unconvinced of this statement. "Doubtful. They group together wherever there's enough of them. Where have these ones been hiding this whole time, I wonder." He muttered to Plague as the blue dragon addressed the one they called Mathias.
    "Mathias, what do you know of the open area hordes?"
    "Kanto?" The dark cat meowed. "Are you sure? I was somewhere in Unova when they showed up."
    The rams' eyes widened at their words. "What...?" Unova shouldn't have been touched for a long while by the undead, especially if it began in...
    "What is it?" Plague asked, pulling his eyes away from the espeon by the tone in the rams' voice.
    Kyoya poured over Tysiphones' words in his head again, about how Rocket had targeted choice locations across Johto. Places where the virus would hit hard and fast.
    A grimace formed on his face.
    "Rocket...they must have coordinated the attack across the regions, not just Johto..." A pit knotted up in his stomach. The virus had spread much faster than he had thought, and across so much more space than he originally predicted. Where then, could they go? The virus had surrounded them, and there was less and less of a window to escape the undead, if even for a short time. Leaving Johto for the desert seemed to have saved their lives, but it was only meant to be a way through to a place that wasn't quarantined.
    Plagues' ears fell as he thought on Kyoyas' words. "...Fuck."
    Kyoya put his hand up to his head, trying to ease the instant migraine that just came up and nodded.
    "Yeah. Fuck."

"A-are you um, from Kanto?"
    Plague jumped a bit, jolting at the sudden voice next to him. There was the espeon, right in front of him with a soft smile on her face. The umbreons' eyes widened, his jaw slackened. He hadn't had any kind interaction with anyone other than Kyoya for what felt like years. Others didn't smile at him- they always looked upon him with accusing or suspicious glares.
    "U-Uh...." He looked up to Kyoya helplessly, only to find that he had begun to walk away to pace elsewhere. Plague looked back at the lavender fox, then to the ground at his paws, hoping that this wasn't some kind of trap.
    "...Johto." He muttered, his heart racing. "I'm- from Johto."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am