Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Under|???(2)

As Shiloh finished her dance, she finally took in reality again. The building behind her had noises in it...strange noises. Something was shuffling things around in it. "An infected?" Shiloh wondered aloud. She crept closer, not wanting to give off her position. She poked her head through the open door and saw something going through the piles of TMs and items.

It appearently found what it was looking for, as it held one TM in particular for a long time. The TM dissappeared, having done it's job. After a few moments, flames erupted from the creature (which Shiloh now recognized as a Zoroark).
    "Ah!" The sudden burst of flames startled Shiloh. She tripped over a decaying body in her attempt to exit. She quickly got to her feet and got away from the flaming fox.

In her mad dash Shiloh nearly ran into a Charizard. She hadn't noticed anything while she was running away.
    "Oh, I'm sorry, there was this Zoroark and...wait, are you alright?" Shiloh could now see that he had been crying.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:55 am

Post 32

The Under| ???

Delia's ferverous dance with her flames ended as she stared up at the broken ceiling. It was the best feeling she had ever had... second to killing the granbull all those years ago. In a daze, her mind wandered to the new possibilities she possessed now that she had flamethrower, when a sound broke her buzzing reverie. He ears perked, and her nose told her that she had been careless; three pokemon, the little yellow one, the orange dragon and a new one she didn't recognize were close by. She cursed under her breath and quickly made her way to the roof of the mart so she wouldn't be seen.

As she crawled to the edge of the building, her ears stayed alert and pricked to listen to what the three were doing. Koin was still a ways away, but the orange dragon and the new one -which to her, seemed a useless bunny with an odd scent- conversing below. There was something wrong with the dragon; he had doubled over in pain. That thought stuck in her mind. He was weak.

Delia's lip curled a little. Weak... Weak... Weak. Not worth living if it's weak... Only food for the strong if it's weak... Careful, dragon. You'll end up in my jaws if you're not careful. The thought continued in her mind as she gnawed at an itch on her paw. "Careful, careful, careful. Gotta be careful," she whispered under her breath as she paused to listen to the conversation below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:13 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [30]

Walking in place to let out the tension, Koin started to feel nervous. Where was Cathal? Had he met up with Delia already? Or had he met with the dancing figure (whom he couldn't see once her flames disappeared)? The Jolteon tried to peer into the darkness, his eyes trying to capture any sort of movement in the sifting black. Where is everyone?

Oh, he could hear movement, maybe even a whisper in the far-off distance, but he couldn't make out anything. In the pitch darkness, Koin could almost feel as if he were being suffocated. Glancing around fervently, the Lightning Pokemon wanted to get out of there, and out of there fast. "Hello? Blaze? Sai? Catchal? ... Delia?" He squeaked out their names, in the attempt to get their attention in this hell-hole.

Besides the darkness, Koin could smell the utter reek of death hanging in the air. This place hasn't seen life in a long time. He shuffled awkwardly, trying not to show how nervous he was. Then again, who would see?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:00 pm

The Under|???
    (31)

Blaze's red eyes darted around at the area. After some surveying she had found no infected and only carnage of a once great place. She huffed her breath coming out in a cloud, none of this was helping with finding the rest of the group or getting back to Johto. She finally spotted a building that looked in place. Maybe there'd be something useful there.

"Sai, I want to take a look over there." The typhlosion said. The two where pretty much traveling around aimlessly only hoping to spot the rest of the team so what harm could come by just taking a quick look. Going ahead and pushing down what little was left of the door Blaze entered the building.

It was empty for the most part, a place where pokeballs would've gone was at the side. Blaze found nothing of use excpet for a box. She pulled it out, it was filled with TM disks of all colors.

"Hmm...been a long time since I used any of these." she said outloud.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:06 pm

The Under, ???

Sai made no objections when Blaze wanted to go and check something out, he followed her, though she was much faster then he was. He looked around as he entered the building, getting somewhat stuck in the small door frame, but managed to get himself in. He walked over to Blaze to see what she was look at. She had opened the door to a desk filled with strange disks that he had never seen before. He picked one of them up, a reddish orange disk. They looked nothing like he had ever seen before. "Blaze, what are these? And how to they work?" He asked. He looked at the lettering on the dower that she had opened up, it read 'TM's' whatever those where.

They all had different colours, some where blue, others yellow, some even didn't have any colours at all. He looked once again at the one he was holding, wondering what kind of secrets it held for him.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 am

The Under|???
    (11)

Cathal was lost in his mourning, his pain overwhelming him. Never in his life had he felt so alone. Though he didn't realize it, the shreds of hope of finding Fenix and Anubis again finally faded away. He had nothing left. He shared his grief with the world in loud, agonizing roars that echoed throughout the Under. He didn't even notice the strange Pokemon approach him. "Oh, I'm sorry, there was this Zoroark and...wait, are you alright?"

Cathal kept his back to the creature, but turned his head slightly to gaze at it. There was nothing in his eyes, they appeared soulless and dead. Through the tears in his eyes he could make out only bright yellow shimmering with the light from his tail. Fenix...? Could it be? Only she had such brilliantly yellow hair, hair that shone like gold even in the darkness. His heart felt a little lighter. Could he finally have found her, in this of all places? He wiped the tears from his eyes and turned with a smile to the creature. What he saw shocked him.

This was no human, this was not his human. It was just a rabbit with really strange fur coloring. His heart broke all over again and with an desperate, angry roar made a swipe for the Lopunny. Cathal couldn't take the devastation, his mind breaking along with his heart. In this moment he knew only anger and was determined to make this creature who dared to mimic his Fenix suffer. But in his blind rage there was little hope of actually hitting such a nimble creature, but such thoughts oddly never crossed the mind of the experienced warrior.

So now, what did he care? What did he have to live for without his family? He would never find them here. How could he? Cathal didn't even know where he was much less how to get back to Fenix. His rage shifted to Delia. She knew where they were, she was running around in the dark like she owned the place. This must have been her doing! She was the reason he couldn't get home and back to his family! She was going to die for this!

With another angry roar he whirled on the Lopunny again. "Tell me where the Zoroark was!" he snarled at her. "Tell me and I will let you live!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:50 pm

The Under|???(3)

The charizard's sudden swipe at her suprised Shiloh. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude...!" She had jump back, barely missing his lethal claws. He looked ready to kill, almost like an infected. Any saddness he had had was now replaced with pure rage. She figure he must have thought she had heard something really private, or something like that.

He began to open his mouth again. Shiloh feared the dragon was about to unleash a flamethrower or some sort of attack, but instead, he asked her a question. "Tell me where the Zoroark was! Tell me and I will let you live!" Not wanting to make him any more angry, Shiloh quickly responded. "I saw it in the building behind me!" Shiloh pointed behind her. "It was using a TM or something!" Hopefully this would please the charizard, for Shiloh knew she would be no match for him.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 am

Post 33

The Under| ???

Delia watched, her mind analyzing and calculating just what was going on with the orange dragon. The odd pokemon had asked him what was wrong, and suddenly, the orange dragon lashed out and nearly killed the thing, demanding to know where she was. Delia's ears perked. Why was he wanting to find her bad? She told him as she quivered in fear and Delia stayed where she was. "He's coming to get me, coming to get me, coming to get me..." she rambled under her breath.

She was rather curious as to why he was so hell-bent on finding her, but something inside told her to keep quiet and keep watching. Koin was near as well, and if she showed herself, then they may all turn against her. Maybe the dragon will eat the strange one, she considered as her talons twitched, itching to fight and kill. "Eat her, eat her Dragon... Let me see you eat her..." she whispered, a manic grin wide on her face. She imagined him ripping her asunder, legs and arms flying through the air and his fire consuming her like it did everything else. Consuming. Consuming. She wanted him to consume her, to show her how a powerful pokemon like him would do it, so that she may do it...

Consume

Consume

Consume

It was difficult to simply stay put and watch, but the chaos unfolding in front of her was too much to disrupt. Maybe the other two still wandering around would join as well and there would be a Battle Royale, just like in the old days... "Fight, fight fight.... Die, die, die... Eat, eat, eat...." she muttered, her eyes wide as she continued to observe.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:31 am

The Under | Unknown
    [31]

Koin had about had it with doing nothing but staring into darkness, the cold seeping into his paws and into his entire body, making him shiver with either fear or the coldness, he did not know. I'm going to find them. He wandered around the thick blackness, his eyes pinpointed on Cathal's tail, whose flame shone dimly upon this wretched place.

Silently creeping up on the Charizard, Koin noticed that he wasn't alone- far from it, actually. There was a Lopunny (perhaps the dancing figure?), looking at Cathal as if he were a murderer of something. Better not interrupt them, I suppose... The Jolteon nodded to himself; he'd look for the others before approaching those two. Sneaking away from them, he neared the closest building, before he heard the oddest whispering... "Fight, fight fight.... Die, die, die... Eat, eat, eat...." Delia. He knew her voice anywhere, even if her evolved form had made it slightly different. What is she up to... He wandered into the building that he heard her voice whisper.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:44 pm

The Under| Unknown
    [32]

Blaze eyed the TMs, trying to spot one that would be of use to her and if any of her attacks should be given up for a new one.

"Blaze, what are these? And how to they work?" Blaze turned to look at Sai who had picked up a reddish orange disk, Sai obviously had never had a trainer before or even lived near humans considering he didn't seem to have at least a clue about the TMs. The weasel picked up one of the disk. According to the color it was a water based TM attack so it wouldn't work on her

"These are TMs, humans invented them. So I'm not entirley sure how they work, but they can teach you new moves.... At the expense of your old ones. Each TM holds one attack you can tell what type of attack it is by the color." She held up her blue disk, it was fairly obvious what kind of attack this should be "You learn the attack by placing the disk on your forehead and deciding which move to give up. Usually your mast- Trainer" She'd known a few pokemon to be a bit touchy about calling a trainer Master, that it was demeaning or something like that. "Your Traner would decide which attack you give up. TMs can teach you attacks that you could've never learned on your own." She brought the disk to her forehead and placed it there, nothing happened.
    "But they arn't miracle workers. I can never learn a water type attack, but I learned Dig." She put the disk down. A flash of saddness went across her face as she remembered Akira teaching her dig and being proud of her when she'd gotten it right. But she quickly sharpened her eyes again and looked at Sai.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:28 am

The Under, ???

Sai listened to Blaze explain how the TM's worked, and how they made you forget an attack, in order to learn a new one. He started to think that maybe these TM's, where what he was looking for in a new attack. He had only learned all his attacks from leveling up, never through the use of a human contraption, but he had to admit, this was very clever. He wondered if he could learn the attack that was hidden away in the TM he was holding. He already knew what attack he wanted to be rid of, so he closed his eyes and placed the TM on his forehand. There was a slight feeling of warmth, then the disk shattered.

Sai opened one of his eyes, then the other. He didn't really feel any different. He turned around to face a different direction, so that he didn't hit Blaze or the other TM's as he tested out his new attack. From its feel, he could tell it was a long range attack, just what he had been hoping for. Smoke began to seem out of his mouth before he opened it up to release a column of flames, though it wasn't Flamethrower, or even Overheat. He had seen this attack used by fire type pokemon in the Unova region, he believed it was called, Incinerate.

He stopped his flames by closing his mouth. It would take him some time to get used to the burning sensation that seemed to be enveloping his mouth and chest, but after all, he wasn't a fire type, so it was a miracle that he could even learn such an attack. He grinned as he looked back at Blaze, rather impressed with himself, though, he would have never been able to learn it if Blaze hadn't shown him how to use the TM in the first place.

Last edited by ShadowZoroark on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:54 am

The Under|???
    (12)

"I saw it in the building behind me! It was using a TM or something!" Cathal didn't register the terrified face or tone of the poor Lopunny, all he felt was a seething rage. Delia just had to be responsible for this mess, there was no other explanation! Everything he ever loved was lost to him forever because of her and she would pay! He let out a terrifying roar and took off around the frightened creature, not even realizing that he just kept his promise to let her live. All he wanted right now was Delia dead at his feet. He thought he passed a flash of yellow but quickly shook it off, nothing else mattered but his retribution. And he would have it.

The building wasn't far and without even a thought he tore through the door. "DELIA!" he roared. He barely waited a few seconds for a response and proceeded to burn everything in sight with a massive Flamethrower. "If you don't show yourself I will burn you out, you disgusting wretch!" Flamethrower after Flamethrower, what remained of the structural integrity of the building was disappearing. The building wasn't long for collapse, but Cathal's only thought was on Delia.

Delia...Delia...must...die...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:01 pm

((Um, I don't have much to add. Shiloh's still in shock/scared.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Post 34

The Under| ???

Delia jumped a little when the orange dragon rampaged into the store below her and roared for her death, wanting to kill her for... something she honestly had no idea about. She would have taken credit if credit was due, but the orange dragon's rage simply confused her. She gracefully jumped from the roof onto the next rooftop and watched the fireworks.

His fire was hypnotizing; it was nothing like hers -playful, mocking and sultry- but his was full of anger, hate and... melancholy? She smirked. "Poor dragon all alone, all alone, all alone," she muttered to herself, completely unaware her thoughts were being said aloud. "Blaming me for killing whomever he thinks I killed. I would have liked to eat these creatures, but there is no meat, no meat, no meat..." She tilted her head as she watched Cathal. "...He has meat..."

The thought that occurred to her spread across her mind like the grin that followed. "Eat his meat. Eat his power. Delia, you've been longing for that power for so long... So long, so long, so long... You can't have Dante unless you get power to take him. He can't be yours until you eat all the power that you can find. Eat his fire. Eat his wings. Eat his jaws. Eat his arms and belly. EAT. HIS. POWER."

There was a snicker and a giggle as she continued to talk to herself. She thought she saw Koin nearby and decided to make her dessert wait its turn. She hopped down from the safety of the roof and went to the jolteon, speaking from behind him. "Dear little Koin," her low, sultry voice began, "Cathal is not in the state of mind for someone like you to be around. I think you should scurry off and find the others... You and the little bunny should hop off and stay with the others while I calm Cathal down. Ok?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [32]

Erk... Instead of finding Delia in this building, which Koin now identifies as a Pokemon Mart, he found Technical Machines. Don't think about it... The last time a Technical Machine was used on him wasn't when his trainer was dying... Koin shook his head to clear the negative thoughts. Of course it was- who was he kidding? The Jolteon was thinking of walking out of this building (and away from the TMs) all together, but staring at the magical array of different colors, the Lightning Pokemon knew not to pass up this great opportunity.

I'm sure Master wouldn't mind if I give up Yawn... Koin reasoned with himself as he dug through the disks. After all, the move takes time to take effect, and time isn't something I have nowadays. Satisfied with that finishing thought, he grabbed a disc in his mouth and moved away from the rest, settling between a few boxes. Holding onto the Technical Machine, he felt energy seep into him, drawing it from an unknown source. Koin had closed his eyes, and when he opened it again, the disc had shattered.

Just what I needed. At the very moment he was thinking this, a certain Charizard barged into the building, rage filling his eyes. After shouting with venom for Delia, Cathal let out Flamethrower. "Whoa!" He yelped in surprise as one of the attacks flew over his head, the heat rising up a few ten degrees. This is nuts! The Charizard was way out of his league- confronting him now would basically equal suicide.

"Dear little Koin." A voice, dark and smooth, called his attention, but it only spiked out his fur even more. Delia. "Cathal is not in the state of mind for someone like you to be around. I think you should scurry off and find the others..." The Jolteon wearily faced the Zoroark, and he felt mixed emotions- awe at her new form, shock at how calm she was, anger for what she was obviously trying to do, and fear at what she would do. "You and the little bunny should hop off and stay with the others while I calm Cathal down. Okay?"

No way, Delia! A part of Koin felt like standing up to her, then another wanted to back off and let her do as she please. C'mon Koin, another confrontation later. You're not in any position to attack her. Inwardly sighing, the Jolteon had conflicting thoughts. He should be able to stop this creature; he told himself he would. But each time he's given the opportunity, his bravado crumples up and dies. "..." Well...

"Tch. Alr-right, Delia. But I'm coming right back, got it?" He ended his response with a slight warning, brushing past the dark type. She sure lives up to her type's namesake. He quietly sneaked out of the PokeMart, looking around for this "bunny".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:32 am

The Under| Unknown
    (33)

Blaze smirked, probably the closest thing to a smile she'd ever give anyone in the group. "Don't get cocky kid, flames are nothin to mess with even for fire types. So don't overdo it."
    Once after a paticularly long ruunning battle the inside of Blaze's mouth had bled and burned from the high powered flames the'd had to use, she still had thin scars in her mouth from that battle.
    After that Akira had taught her a way to concentrate the fire for better power and less harm. Though the fire came out thinner now it shot more like a water hose on full power.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm

The Under, ???

Sai nodded, he knew how dangerous fire could be, and he wasn't about to abuse this new power. "Well, as much as I would like to stay and find out more about this TM stuff, I think it would be in our best interest to find the others, unless you have other business to attend to." He said as he looked at the opening in which the two pokemon had entered, seeing what looked like smoke off in the distance. I wonder what could be going on over there? He though to himself, hoping that the fire would go out before it burned up most of the air down here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 am

The Under|???
    (13)

The building was in full flame, but yet he could not draw her out. She had to be here...she MUST be here! If the rabbit lied to him...there! Cathal's rage knew no limits as he finally spotted Delia. She was talking to Koin. He remembered briefly glancing the yellow creature earlier but didn't remember him going this way. When had he shown up? He watched carefully as the nervous Jolteon slipped past the psychotic fox. She was finally here, in front of him, all that was left was to destroy her like she destroyed his dreams.

Not wasting any time he pulled from his years of battle experience to ready a Focus Blast, as it was the best move he had to do damage to a dark type. He waited for her to move, to breathe, to even blink. He waited for anything that would give him full cause to attack. Though he wanted her dead, he was still not the type to attack an unprepared foe. Even in his psychotic break, Cathal was nothing if not a fair opponent.

((OOC: Try and keep a safe distance guys, Delia and Cathal are about to go to war here...lol. We've been working up to this for a while.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:00 pm

The Under|???(4)

Shiloh was still shaken up by the encounter with the Charizard. She had been certain that was the end for her. "I...I have to be more careful," the Lopunny mumbled to herself. Shiloh looked up to see the building she had been near previously ablaze. That Charizard, he must have found who he was looking for. It was a good idea to get farther away, so Shiloh did just that. In the corner of her eye she saw something small and yellow, aparently looking for something. I'm...I'm not going to do the approaching this time, Shiloh though, having learnt her lesson.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 am

Post 35

The Under| ???

As Koin skittered off, she licked his ear, the taste of his soft fur tingling with excitement and electricity. Oh yes. He would be her victory meal...

With the dragon roaring, his noise fell way to background nonsense as she had talked to the little yellow pokemon. However, when Cathal stopped making noise... She turned her head to see the dragon with some sort of energy ball in his mouth, aiming right at her. Her eyes wide, she jumped away, quickly receeding into the darkness, cackling madly.

"It's here! It's here! The fight is here, I'm going to swallow his power! I'm going to get it Dante!" Another cackle rang out eerily throughout the junk-fulled cavern. She would finally get her first prize!

As she reached a rooftop away from the dragon, a sharp pain brought her down, her body crumpling to the dirt below. Her breathing heavy, her insides trying to revolt against their master, she struggled to stand. What... What is this...? she thought helplessly as she whimpered in pain. She had never felt any pain like this, not while fighting, not while starving... Nothing.

And then, it stopped. Her body fell limp. She felt cold, her eyes wide but body no longer responding. She could hear nothing but the slowing of her heart, which, for a moment, she could swear she did not hear anymore.

Her perpective began to change. She suddenly could see her body, laying on the ground, useless and exposed. NO! she shrieked, her ethereal claws raking the air to get back to her body. I CANNOT DIE! I CANNOT DIE! She saw her body twitch and move with some unseen force, and with one last blast of willpower, she clawed her way back to her body, winning the battle against the invisible for pulling her away.

However, there was something wrong. She was still cold. She was still numb. She listened for her pulse and heard nothing.

Nothing.

Curious, she scratched her fur lightly with her talons. Nothing. She scratched harder. Nothing. She took her claws and raked them across her chest. NOTHING. What was this... She could not be harmed. She could not feel pain...

She reeked of death...

She stood, a new pokemon. The silent infection that had been festering inside of her from eating tainted meat finally held her, finally captured her elusive form. She did not know this was the cause, only that it came to her now. With new eyes to herself, she looked back at the dragon flying, searching for her with fury unrivaled.

She was not scared.

She was not vulnerable.

She was dead.

She was INVINCIBLE.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [33]

As soon as he heard the roars and the felt the heat from the building he had just escaped from, he knew that he had made a mistake. I should have stayed behind and helped... Who would he have taken sides with? The devil of a Pokemon, Delia the Horrid? Or the husky muscle of a Pokemon, Cathal the Strong? The Jolteon wandered around, glancing back towards the flaming building... he'd have helped Cathal beat Delia... he'd help Delia in hopes she wouldn't eat him... he'd find a way to satiate both of them for a while... The Lightning Pokemon caught scent of an unknown Pokemon, and trusting his nose and gut instinct, followed it.

Koin knew he found the source and his goal with just a single glance at her. She definitely fit the definition of a "bunny", with her elongated ears and nimble feet. The poor thing seemed wary of his even approaching her. "Hi..." The Jolteon lowered his ears to press against his head, prancing slowly to the front of the Lopunny. "Er... hi. I'm Koin- I travel with that angry Charizard... though it hasn't been long enough for me to know him." What was he supposed to do? Invite her over for some tea? Ask her to assist him in taking down Cathal and Delia alike? Koin shook his head slightly, before looking up to the normal type.

"I don't mean any harm, I really don't," he said to her kindly, trying to get her to be at least at ease around him. Koin glanced around the darkness, now illuminated by the inflamed building. "The only thing I want right now is to get out of here."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:59 pm

The Under|Unknown
    (34)

"Well, as much as I would like to stay and find out more about this TM stuff, I think it would be in our best interest to find the others, unless you have other business to attend to."
    Blaze nodded "Best we leave then." she turned towards the door getting ready to leave. She spotted the stream of smoke that dwindled out towards the sky, she sighed "Well looks like there's either a paticullarly strong infected with some fire attacks, or Cathal hasn't been careful with his flames." The typhlosion walked out of the crumbling building and as soon as she was outside broke out into a run.
    She wondered if the others where fighting an infected, or worse if they where fighting eachother. It didn't help that Blaze still wanted to punch Delia for her stupidity in the last battle and she would do so gladly. As she got closer the typhlosion spotted the building engulfed in flames and sped up, a fire wasn't good news for anyone, and if it had been Cathal who'd done this he wasn't getting off easy for probably attracting all the infected in this place to them!
    Blaze stopped dead in her tracks, a slowking was resting in the middle of her path. The blood that dripped off it's lips, and the decaying flesh gave off the undead state easily. It looked towards her and it began to power up an attack.
    Blaze steadied herself ready to dodge and attack.

(The only way Blaze isn't getting involved in this fight is to get her own fight)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:24 pm

The Under, ???

Sai followed Blaze as she ran out of the building, trying to keep pace with her fast movements. If this was sand he would be the one outrunning her, but sadly it was not and he was at the back. Though she soon stopped and he had to skid to a stop so he didn't run into her. He looked to see what she had stopped for only to see an undead Slowking in the middle of the street, he was pretty sure Blaze could handle this herself so he while she was busy fighting the undead he got by and started to once again head in the direction the smoke was coming from.

When he got close he saw what looked like the Charizard and Delia going at it, he clenched his teeth and was about to intervene when he noticed the Jolteon... he had to ponder on what its name was before it finally came to him. He stopped in his tracks and ran over to Koin and the rabbit like pokemon he was talking to. "Hey, Koin, could you tell me what's going on over there? Why are those two going at it? And who is your new friend?" He asked as he came to a stop next to the electric type.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:05 pm

The Under|???
    (14)

Cathal's Focus Blast was ready, and he waited for Delia to move. He expected her to run, of course, but what he didn't expect was for her to just drop onto the floor like a limp doll. He lost all focus and the ball of energy dissipated without ever being released. He didn't trust her, this had to be some kind of a trick. She was perfectly fine a few minutes ago (as fine as Delia could be, anyway) and he wasn't going to believe for a minute that she was hurt. But...she wasn't moving...at all.

Several minutes passed, and Cathal finally managed to convince himself that something really was wrong. He was about half way to her when she stirred, and he jumped back into a defensive position. He knew she was faking! That little devil had probably just got tired of waiting for him. He growled in irritation and nearly choked on it when Delia finally turned to face him. Her eyes were blood red...like theirs. Her body reeked of death, the scent finally drifting down to his nostrils, and a faint scent of blood as well. For the first time in a long time, Cathal felt true fear. Now the devil really was a demon.

He shook his head to clear those thoughts, now was not the time. Infected or no, Delia deserved to die for taking him away from Fenix, from Anubis, from everyone he loved. He let out a mighty roar before charging at her, waiting until he was almost on top of her before taking off into the air and unleashing a Dragon Pulse. Let her try and dodge that one, the little monster. Thinking quickly he used his backup move, Fly, to get far out of range. The ceiling in this place wasn't very high up, but Delia would have to climb a few buildings to even have a chance at him. As long as he was in the air he was sure he could outmaneuver her.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Post 36

The Under| ???

Delia watched as the orange dragon roared and rampaged before her, sending out a wave of power that looked like it would have hurt... if she could feel pain. Her grin only grew when the attack did almost nothing to her, and she simply watched, amused, as he fled from her.

As he should have. She was more powerful than he... and the strong eat the weak.

She easily bounded up a building, but not before the dragon was high above her. No matter. She cackled and stood, his fire and her glowing crimson eyes the only small light sources in the dark cavernous city. "Dragon! You really think that flying will let you escape? I was wrong to think you would prove a challenge-- however, you will help me in giving me more power for myself." Her eyes changed from deep crimson to a bright magenta as her Extrasensory built around her. "There is no escape... Your power, your fire, your life will be mine!"

The psychic attack took hold of Cathal's limbs, numbing his wings and making his muscles bunch up and spasm. She caught him, however, when he fell and let him drop gracefully on the ground, twitching in pain. She hopped down to him, his fiery disposition never failing. Avoiding many tongues of angry flame, she easily bounded onto his back and lay on him, her talons gently caressing the orange hide.

"Though, before I kill you," she whispered into what she thought was his ear, her words low and sultry, "I'd like to know just what you're so angry about. A big lug like you always keeps your calm... Why so angry at me?" She licked a small spot of hide beneath the dragon's horn, tasting the warm flesh. "Were you sent here by Blaze? As an assassin for the others? Does she not have the belly to come out and kill me herself? Not that she'd keep it long anyway, once I'm finished with her..."

She chuckled again as she looked over his defeated form. "You should be excited... You're going to be part of a much more powerful creature, Dragon... You should be... excited..."

With that last word, she not only dug her talons coated in her own tainted blood into the spot above his wings, but she bit down onto his neck, her teeth easily tearing through the sturdy muscles to seek the soft esophagus. She chuckled, her voice choking a little on the charizard's flesh.

(Permission to attack/ maim Cathal given by PhoenixVelshaine)

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm