Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 20 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Under||Evening (2)

The glaceon watched as the silver glow came a little closer before something changed and another pokemon was there under him. as he listened to the shrill scream of a pokemon it let him know it was once very much alive before it went quiet again and what ever it was vanished. the glow started to get brighter as the glaceon looked down once more and saw the remains of a pokemon and another eeveelution he sort of remembered was a umbreon though it looked different with it's silver glow and a absol. Cheshire's single crimson eyes gave off a faint glow before he blinked it away, his tiny claws clicked off the rafters and the bell gave another jingle as he moved above the pair watching and listening.

"Admit it Glass - He wasn't going to last long. All that power of a legend? Please. More like a big ass fucking magnet for the undead. There are reasons why I hate them as much as I do. One of them is that they can't even give two shits about us." The glaceon listened in a little to the odd colored umbreon then as he tried to figure out what they were talking about. figuring they were talking about what ever happened to the other pokemon called he though unknown to the ice type it was a legendary.  "Yeah, but-" the absol tried to reply and was cut off  "But nothing Glass! Keldeo is dead - shit happens, cry me a fucking river, build a fucking bridge and get. The fuck. Over it.", Cheshire frowned then "Keldeo?" he said then out loud not really caring not thinking that the two under him could hear him as he walked above them in the rafters. the bell jingled again as he had to make a turn slightly on the angle of the rafters to keep walking the way the other two pokemon where going deeper into the under away from the cooling night of the desert heat.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 am

|Under|Evening|
    |36|11|
    Cosmic trotted on, his mind reeling. That was a kind of dick move. Maybe I should say sorry? No, she'll get over it. He thought, before a chill went up his spine, making his fur stand on end. A soft tinkling sound of a bell came from above him and Cosmic's eyes snapped upwards, and was met with a red glow. Immediately a growl emanated from his throat as he watched it disappear, before a voice rang out. "Keldeo?" It was questioning, but Cosmic wasn't fooled by the voice, it came from an undead.

In an instant Glass was at her friends side her form pulsing with a Sucker Punch. She growled slightly, her dark crimson eyes watching where the red glow was coming from with a cautious yes curious expression. "Who's there?" She said, taking a few steps forwards to investigate, the Absol watched with muted interest, her mind going through the possibilities of what it could be.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:17 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ev͜en̵ing͏[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠3̛͘͡

"I'm not an enemy I swear on my life."
    HAL twisted the rest of its body around to a forward facing position. It hovered in mid-air, just in front of the tunnel to the Under. For a moment his eyes winked off as he halted his Nasty Plot.
    From his experience Undead were less coherent in speech patterns. The virtual pokemon recalculated the odds and came up with a more favourable figure.
    Twitching in mid-air the Porygon-Z gained height until he was closer to eye level with the dragon. Its disconnected head rotated 20 degrees to the side. HAL ran a diagnostics scan on the pokemon in front of him. It didn't attempt to eat him.
    Results: Inconclusive.
    "Please you have to believe me, I've been through hell and lost my family to them things." The Charizard says.
    Likely diagnosis: Stage 1 infection.
    Possibly contagious, lucidity largely retained. Threat level due to increase over time. Exercise caution.
    The Charizard raises his claws in a gesture of surrender and HAL closes the Nasty Plot program.
    "I'll tell you my name its Forrik I don't want to fight you."
    "I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀8% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ " HAL buzzed in return. His speech is marred by electronic crackle.
    "Query: Dìr͜e̛c̵t͘i͠ve̸?Ri̴g͢h̸t ǹo̶w͏ ̧I ͏j͘ust ̸wan͢t͏ ́to͝ ͘ge͏ţ ou̧t ơf̡ th̴e̡ hęat̶."
    What exactly was this infected survivor doing out here in the middle of the desert? For a fire type the sun would prove no challenge but the same could not be said of many other pokemon.
    Optimistically he opened another program, the one he had been using to map his progress.
    Charizard Forrik has joined the party!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:50 pm

The Under|Evening
    3 (3)

The Charizard lowered his claws and walked towards the Porygon Z "I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀8% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ " Forrik was confused by the crackled speach. The Charizard got close to the tunnel and shouted. "Hello! Somebody in there!" He waited for a response as it echoed throughout the tunnel. "Query: Dìr͜e̛c̵t͘i͠ve̸?Ri̴g͢h̸t ǹo̶w͏ ̧I ͏j͘ust ̸wan͢t͏ ́to͝ ͘ge͏ţ ou̧t ơf̡ th̴e̡ hęat̶." The air did feel a bit warm but he was able to withstand its effects. "HAL was it, How deep do you think this tunnel goes?" The charizard prepared to go inside if no response was made.

As the sun slowly was setting the wind died down a bit. The charizard had the urge to go into the tunnel, however the danger of undead had tugged on his mind. Forrik turned around and stared at the setting sun. His thoughts turned towards his deceased family. "Lets go in and see if anyone's alive in here." The charizard entered the tunnel surveying it for any possible undead.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:18 pm

The Under||Evening (3)

The glaceon watched a little more as he followed them still from above not saying or doing much of anything else. his light weight on silent paw pads kept any sound muffled in that way thought the clicks of his nails still could be heard as well as the bell that he's grown used to not quite hearing it himself anymore. the scarf tail catching a little on the steel as it gave a small tug stopping him for a second before looking back and pulled it free before looking down again as they went silent and still. they must have heard him now as he stopped above them and looked down at both of the pokemon on the ground. the umbreon looking right at him as he made eye contact with it though unsure if he was seen fully. watching the umbreon looking for him now as he wasn't afraid of being seen rather curious who this keldeo was as he didn't know the name.

the absol was the next to move also getting into a attack stance beside the umbreon what also made the undead wonder if they had not just been fighting with each other moments ago now backing each other up against a unknown possible threat. cheshire blinked again, another pulse of red glow before it dissipated, before then the absol spoke to him in his direction as it was a sign that he wasn't spotted yet. "Who's there?" she asked as cheshire didn't reply at first his mind trying to see if these were foes, their scent told him they were alive what peeked his interest in them more maybe they had seen alice. did they hurt alice? he then thought to himself as his single eye started to grow then in a angry display his fur spiking on his back as the temperature around him started to fall and a frost started to form on the steel where he paws stood.

then the absol moved toward him her face still turned toward him up in the rafters, surely they saw him by now. cheshire then took a few steps forward where a beam of moon light had found it's way into the underground area lighting his violet fur up a little the red fabric also came to light as he looked down at them his single eyes watching them for any movement of attack then as he didn't say much just watched calmly his anger like most times was gone in a flash like it never happened. moving through the light now as his body folded back into the dark on the steel beam above them, another soft jingle. cheshire finding rubble to jump down on to before hopping down to the next lower level before getting to ground level with the two pokemon as he stepped out again into view able space behind them though keeping his distance from them as the absol also glowing with some sort of attack.

"This one is called Cheshire, Cheshire asks who is Keldeo?" his clam quiet voice asked then as he didn't really seem to care if he was seen as a threat or harmless. tilting his head to one side again his single crimson red eye watching them though more of the umbreon as it seemed the most threat as well as the possible leader of these two pokemon who came to the under. his ears perked forward a little waiting for any sort of voice to answer him or talk to him as he looked back at the absol then to the umbreon. Cheshire went still then as he picked up on other sounds echoing in the cave like under a little, his ears folding to the back of his head then his slim form relaxed again as his tail lowered to the ground seemingly the glaceon not having the energy or the care to hold it up.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 pm

|The Under|Early Night|
    |37|12|
    Glass watched with caution as the faint moonlight illuminated the surrounding area, casting an ethereal glow over the Absol and Umbreon. She watched with muted surprise as the noise turned out to be a glaceon. A quick scan over it's violet fur and glowing red eyes - er, eye told her it was undead. She tensed as it drew closer, but it made no move to attack them. Instead it spoke to them, more of a question rather than a threat or the garbled speech of a normal undead.

"This one is called Cheshire, Cheshire asks who is Keldeo?" Cosmic tensed at the mention of the legend, but he took not of how the undead spoke, as though it were someone looking over them. He decided not to patronize it's speech, less it attack them. He doubted it was a threat as it had made no move to attack them as of yet, and so nudging Glass slightly he silently motioned for her to stop her attack.

Glass looked like she was about to protest, but instead let her attack fade, looking back at the remains of Keldeo. She shuddered at the recent memory and forced her eyes away from the carnage. "Keldeo is a legendary, a water horse looking thing, with a long horn on it's forehead. Well, it was until that freak of an Alakazam melted it's face off and killed Keldeo." Glass said, about to say more when a voice from outside cut her off.

"Hello! Somebody in there!" Glass perked up at this sound - that was once she could tell. It sounded living, and she turned to see a charizard standing at the entrance to The Under, and her dark red eyes took int he purpleing scales and the low, purple tail flame - either and undead, or an infected. She frowned, if it was infected, it was still infectious. She growled slightly, but her mind was brought back to Taph at the asylum - maybe she could at lest give him a chance, like she did for Taph.

"Lets go in and see if anyone's alive in here." Glass turned to Cosmic and there was silent message between them as she trotted towards the charizard, with Cosmic staying behind and keeping an eye on both Cheshire and Glass. Even if Cheshire was somewhat sane - he still didn't trust the glaceon.

Last edited by Duma on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:20 am

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ev͜en̵ing͏[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠4

HAL rotated his head in the opposite direction as Forrik called down the tunnel.
    With a click he upped the power on his optics so he could fully penetrate the gloom. At the same time he opened up the Nasty Plot program just in case.
    An unknown number of pokemon may have just been alerted to their presence.
    "HAL was it, How deep do you think this tunnel goes?"
    "B̴e͏áts ̨me͢. File͢ ̡N̕ơt͞ ͡Found͠ b͘r͠ơ.͠" HAL tries to shrug without shoulders.
    It had no maps of the Under on the file, only a tourism article on the place itself. It seemed an unlikely location to find survivors but probably more bountiful than the desert outside.
    With a convulsive movement it flew forwards into the tunnel. Twitching its avian head it scanned the area from top to bottom in search of danger.
    "O͝h holy s̷̨̛͜͜h̶̴̡i͞t̵҉҉ that ͞i͟s ͞NA̴STY.͟" HAL declared as it caught sight of the body in the middle of the corridor.
    Flitting a bit closer it tilted its head down to get a better look.
    "W͢ai̛t a par̡a̵s͢e͝c̨ my ̧dr̕a͢co͞ni̢an͠ a̸m̴eigo ́is that.͝.̢.҉?" ̸
    HAL runs a scan. There wasn't much of the body left but...
    Keldeo, National Pokedex #647, the Colt Pokemon
    Average Height: 4'07"
    Average Weight: 106.9 lbs.
    Youngest member of the Swords of Justice.
    "We'̧v͘e̵ go̡t́ a d͝ead͟ m͢oth̷e͡rf̸̵̀͘͡ù̡͟ć̵̡͟͢k̛̛į͢n̸ģ̴ LEGEND͞ ͢in͞ ͟h̢e̛re̵!̷" HAL shrieks. "I҉ u͞s̸e͠d t̡o̵ h̀ave t͏r̨ad̵in͠g car̡d̶s͝ o̕f̡ this̨ guy!̢"
    He twists his head 180 degrees to look back at Forrik.
    "I ̛t̵h̢ìnk͘ ̛t̕h͘is ̧m͢ig͟ht̛ ́b̡e͟ ̶t̨o̴o ̢hèavy ̕f͘òr̸ us ͡b͏rom̡ide.͡"
    HAL calculated the odds of surviving an encounter with something that successfully killed a pokemon of legend and came up with a very low number.
    Fluttering up to closer to the Charizard's eye height HAL rotated his head back around to look back down the corridor.
    "An̡d̕ ̨who ̕the f̀͢ừ̧̡͘c̨͘҉҉ḱ̵̵̨̛ are y͜o̴u?̕" He jerked his head towards the pokemon approaching from the corridor.
    The Nasty Plot program began to run.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:43 am

The Under|Evening
    4 (4)

The charizard walked into the tunnel to be stopped short of what appears to be a dead body. "W͢ai̛t a par̡a̵s͢e͝c̨ my ̧dr̕a͢co͞ni̢an͠ a̸m̴eigo ́is that.͝.̢.҉?" Forrik stopped and looked at HAL. "We'̧v͘e̵ go̡t́ a d͝ead͟ m͢oth̷e͡rf̸̵̀͘͡ù̡͟ć̵̡͟͢k̛̛į͢n̸ģ̴ LEGEND͞ ͢in͞ ͟h̢e̛re̵!̷" Shocked by the sound of it. It was Keldeo's body or what remained of him. "Oh...Arceus no, this isn't good what could of done this to him" The charizard knew an undead couldn't have done this unless he was missing something. "I ̛t̵h̢ìnk͘ ̛t̕h͘is ̧m͢ig͟ht̛ ́b̡e͟ ̶t̨o̴o ̢hèavy ̕f͘òr̸ us ͡b͏rom̡ide.͡" He couldn't agree with the statement. Forrik turned his head back facing forward spotting a figure in front of them.

"An̡d̕ ̨who ̕the f̀͢ừ̧̡͘c̨͘҉҉ḱ̵̵̨̛ are y͜o̴u?̕" The charizard was ready to fight in case it was an undead. "Friend or foe." He spoke out, with his claws ready to strike. The figure got closer and appeared to be an Absol. Forrik lowered his claws, but still cautious of the Absol. "Who are you and what happened here?" The charizard asked firmly. He kept his eyes one the Absol and not lowering his guard around it. Not sure whether the absol could tell him would make him angry.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 pm

The Under||Evening (4)

"Keldeo is a legendary, a water horse looking thing, with a long horn on it's forehead. Well, it was until that freak of an Alakazam melted it's face off and killed Keldeo." then absol spoke again as the umbreon still watched him in silence. Cheshire keeping his single eye on the umbreon as he tilted his head again but didn't move other wise and didn't much answer the statement as the undead that came killed another living pokemon to him not legendary to him as legends die now as well he didn't seem to show remorse like the absol and umbreon did.
    His attention did shift to the growing voice's behind the absol and umbreon though as they got closer and closer. Cheshire had heard them seemingly before the other two had but he still didn't react before they came closer into the under cave as he looked at them. The absol was the first to move forward to meet the other two the umbreon staying behind to watch him, again Cheshire didn't seem to really care as he then took a step forward around the umbreon at a distance. 

"An̡d̕ ̨who ̕the f̀͢ừ̧̡͘c̨͘҉҉ḱ̵̵̨̛ are y͜o̴u?̕" the odd floating pokemon was the first to speak of what at least sounded like words though Cheshire didn't quite understand them. the words two static for his own mind to make them into words as he just stared at it for a few seconds. Stopping a few meters from the new pokemon then in sight as well as the absol but keeping distance from all four of them. Then the Charizard came into view behind the porygon, his attention snapped to the fire type. Tilting his head then his eye glowed again at the dragon, his fur starting to spike out and the air started to chill around him. The weird coloring and the dyeing flame, his scent was rotting even under it's words. 

"Friend or foe." It spoke Cheshire didn't answer at first as he let the absol and umbreon take their chances. "Who are you and what happened here?" it seemed also ready to attack the alive absol, the umbreon would save it. "Infected..." Cheshire hissed between clinched fangs ice crystals forming around him now.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 pm

|The Under|Early Night|
    |38|13|

((OOC: Also, I changed the time to Early Night last round~ Don't want everyone showing different times now do we? x3))
    Glass walked up to the duo as they discovered what was Keldeo. She stood and watched their actions cautiously, careful not to make her presence known just yet.
    "O͝h holy s̷̨̛͜͜h̶̴̡i͞t̵҉҉ that ͞i͟s ͞NA̴STY.͟" The cybertronic thing said, maing Glass wince with the scraping sound of static as it hit her ears, the crackling making it hard t understand.
    "W͢ai̛t a par̡a̵s͢e͝c̨ my ̧dr̕a͢co͞ni̢an͠ a̸m̴eigo ́is that.͝.̢.҉?" ̸ The Porygon - Z looked down at Keldeo's remains before exclaiming in surprise. "We'̧v͘e̵ go̡t́ a d͝ead͟ m͢oth̷e͡rf̸̵̀͘͡ù̡͟ć̵̡͟͢k̛̛į͢n̸ģ̴ LEGEND͞ ͢in͞ ͟h̢e̛re̵!̷" Glass blinked in surprise - it could deduct that tangled mess of entrails, blood and bone as Keldeo?

"Oh...Arceus no, this isn't good what could of done this to him" Glass scoffed.
    "That would be the freak of an Alakazam that was here earlier." She said, careful to not startle them too much as they turned towards her, defensive stances eminent.
    "An̡d̕ ̨who ̕the f̀͢ừ̧̡͘c̨͘҉҉ḱ̵̵̨̛ are y͜o̴u?̕" Glass raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was Keldeo's travelling partner until Cthulhu got to him, but now I'm just wandering with my friend - it's a bit rude to ask one's name without giving yours."
    "Friend or foe?" Glass grinned, showing her sharp teeth in a complete wolf's grin as her fur pulsed with a Sucker Punch - juct in case. "Depends - If you piss me off we may have an issue."

"Who are you and what happened here?" Cosmic bounded forwards so that he was as Glass's side, shadows growing around his paws as he prepared a Dark Pulse. "Your name first - and what does it look like hm? A bigass mutant just came in here and melted Keldeo into what you see now. If you don't fuckign well mind, I'm not really in the mood right now to talk, so how about you give your names first and we'll give ours." Cosmic snapped, growling as he spoke. His ears perked up as he heard Cheshire speak from behind them, and the temperature dropped to one that Cosmic found rather cold for his liking.
    "Infected..." A grin from the umbreon ensued, looking back towards the glaceon. "Speak for yourself Chesh'" He said, before looking back towards the charizard and the Porygon-Z.

Last edited by Duma on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:06 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Earl̛y͞ night҉[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠5̸

"Oh...Arceus no, this isn't good what could of done this to him."The Charizard gasps.
    HAL recalculated the chance of threat once again. Seeing as Forrik hadn't even attempted to eat the body it would seem the infection was recent. The high temperature of the host body sped up incubation so likely physical manifestations of the infection had appeared before major brain damage.
    "That would be the freak of an Alakazam that was here earlier."
    HAL's eyes flickered behind the two triangular panes.
    Absol, National pokedex #359, Disaster Pokemon
    Average Height: 3'11"
    Average Weight: 103.6 lbs.
    No visible signs of infection. Low probability of threat.
    It raised an eyebrow.
    "Well, I was Keldeo's travelling partner until Cthulhu got to him, but now I'm just wandering with my friend - it's a bit rude to ask one's name without giving yours."
    "I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀8% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ " HAL repeated in exactly the same time and tone as his earlier introduction to Forrik.
    "Friend or foe?" The Charizard quickly demanded.
    "Depends - If you piss me off we may have an issue." The Absol's fur quivered as it grinned in a way that prominently displayed teeth.

Behind it another pokemon quickly leapt to attention as it began to form an attack.
    HAL's eyes turn off for a few seconds as his processors whir.
    Results inconclusive. Closest match: Umbreon, National Pokedex number # 197, The Moonlight pokemon.
    Average height: 3'03"
    Average weight: 59.5 lbs.
    "Your name first - and what does it look like hm? A bigass mutant just came in here and melted Keldeo into what you see now. If you don't fucking well mind, I'm not really in the mood right now to talk, so how about you give your names first and we'll give ours."
    "I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀6% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ " HAL repeats.
    It has been part of his programming since he was a Porygon, it is the easiest to access.
    "Infected..." A voice hisses from further back in the tunnel.
    Frigid blue fur with icicles already extending dagger fangs to killing points.
    This pokemon is easier to identify.
    Glaceon, National pokedex number #471, The Fresh Snow Pokemon
    Average height: 2'07"
    Average weight: 57.1 lbs.
    He was meeting a lot of new people today and it looked like they were all ready to kill each other.
    Gaining height in the tunnel so it now hovered higher than any of the other pokemon.
    "You c͠a̡n ͢8͘6҉ ̡t̛h̨e͟ pi̛ss͡in͘g͠ ̸th͘e ̵co͢nte̡s͝t. N͟o̷-̴o͏ne'̡s impr̸e͟ss͡e̢d̴."

Content with the power boost he has received so far HAL closes the Nasty Plot program. His boosted Special Attack thrums in the center of his chest, just waiting to be released as a stream of pure death. If he so wished he could probably kill everyone in this tunnel simply by aiming up.
    "Reque̢st t͡o ͘d̵ise͠n̵ga̴g̡e͏ ̨h̷oşt͏i̷l̀i̶t̸ìes." It buzzed mechanically.W̶e'̀re͡ n̢o̴t look̡i̧n͏g ͡for ͠a͟ ̀fìgh͡t̛, a͠ ͞ḑead memb̛e̢r o͡f̨ the̕ ͝S͢w͟ord́s͘ o͜f J͢u͏sticę ͟ju̷st͜ ̛ha̵s us͘ à bit ͟on ̀ed͏g͏e.̴"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 pm

The Under|Early Night
    5 (5)

The charizard completely lowered his guard no longer showing any aggression. Forrik then scene an umbreon behind the Absol. "Your name first - and what does it look like hm? A bigass mutant just came in here and melted Keldeo into what you see now. If you don't fucking well mind, I'm not really in the mood right now to talk, so how about you give your names first and we'll give ours." He introduces himself along with HAL. "My name is Forrik and did you say a mutant did this to Keldeo?" The Porygon Z introduced himself as well. "I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀6% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ " The charizard stared at the body of Keldeo, shaking his head in tragedy. "Just like my mate and children, why does this thing continue to haunt me?" Forrik turned away from the body before he went into a flashback. "Infected..." A voice rang out, and it sounded angry.

The charizard tried to be reasonable with the voice. "We're not here to fight you we're just a little cautious about the dead legendary here." He had no idea he was about to see an undead. Forrik stared at the Absol and Umbreon waiting for them to introduce themselves. The charizard still cautious, had an idea of traveling with the Absol and Umbreon. Doubts though came to mind being that he would burst out in anger if they asked about his past.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard36 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 pm

The Under||Early Night  (5)

"Speak for yourself Chesh'" the umbreon commented then as Cheshire shifted his ice cold gaze onto the black and silver umbreon. A low rumbling sound started in his chest before looking back to the infected, Cheshire steps closer into the light of the moon as the tiny bell jingled at his throat as everyone could now see him as his single crimson eye lost it's glow in the light though the ice crystals glittered and reflected the light around him. His ears pinned to his skull his tail raised. The red fabric dragging at his sides the heavy empty bells making slight metallic sounds as they dragged over some rubble.

"I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀8% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ "  the porygon spoke again and still Cheshire couldn't understand the words other then odd static his mind not making the words eligible for him to understand. Watching it float into the air a little more his gaze following it like a cat to a bird "You c͠a̡n ͢8͘6҉ ̡t̛h̨e͟ pi̛ss͡in͘g͠ ̸th͘e ̵co͢nte̡s͝t. N͟o̷-̴o͏ne'̡s impr̸e͟ss͡e̢d̴." Cheshire tilting his head again to the side in confusion as the crystals melt a little his fur lowering as he tried so hard to understand the odd bird like pokemon. "Reque̢st t͡o ͘d̵ise͠n̵ga̴g̡e͏ ̨h̷oşt͏i̷l̀i̶t̸ìes." was the last thing it said then as Cheshire looked to the umbreon and the absol to see if they could understand it and would try and follow their lead.

Cheshire looking back at the charizard as it relaxed a little but makeing a movement as the undead came into the light more.  "We're not here to fight you we're just a little cautious about the dead legendary here." Cheshire snapping his attention to the words as it had words still all the other of their kind had no words or reason. "Infected, children of misfortune." he repeated again though his anger was gone in a flash again as was the hostile appearance returning to a relaxed posture as his ears lift slightly and his tail lowers back to the ground "Undead killed the Keldeo, Cheshire didn't see the child of misfortune. Cheshire only heard the screams of agony and of pain of the Keldeo." Cheshire looked off into the distance where the body was. "Cheshire likes the cool dark and whisper silence, the others there are always others around that are drawn to the living. The sounds of voices and the light, the beautiful silver light." he looks at the umbreon's silver glowing rings.

"They are alive at night just like Cheshire to hunt the caves,heat slows us down or puts us to sleep." Tilting his gaze to the Charizard"The heat kills the living speeds the dyeing into a more aggressive state, more unbalance of the mind. That's why we hide from the desert the heat and the sun" Cheshire stops to think of himself for a second "Fresh blood draws them closer, the promise of a fresh meal.". His head turning back again looking back to umbreon and absol once more not even knowing their names himself nor did he seem to care. "Cheshire suggests not standing around in one place to long down here, they will be drawn here soon. Cheshire gets off the ground to the rafters above to wait. Not stay in open, they find us in the open."
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

THE UNDER. NIGHTFALL. POST COUNT: 1
    ~:Current Imitation:~
    Charmeleon (Corpse)

He had been watching the group for quite some time now. Having originally followed the infected Charizard in from the desert, intending to slay him in the shadows. How surprised he was to find another living creature like himself along the way, unnatural. Artificial yet alive. Even then he was still more unique, the ditto deducing that the Porygon was the vessel for another long lost soul. Or something like that, Uboa did not understand the true nature of the bespectacled being yet. But that shall be rectified. He uttered this vow quietly while hidden behind the wall. Deciding to look on ahead for his benefit and that of his new obsession, he scampered through the dark towards the commotion down the hall. After reaching a proper place to hide, he crouched there silent and unmoving, save for the twitching ear-like appendages on his head. He witnessed the god and was awestruck at it's reality. He was even more awestruck when he saw the abomination melt off it's features. Blood and acid mixed on the floor in a maroon and crimson pool, reflecting the hellfire in the Alakazam's eyes. Alhoon the Demon, he will be remembered. The metamorph swore this also unto himself, feeling his existence quake with an undying rage. Despite what Uboa would allow himself to believe; the sight of blood and pain excited him and it was this that made him sink his putrid black claws into the stone blocks next to him.

Distract yourself. Commanding his attention elsewhere from the typhoon of emotion swirling inside of him, The Black Ditto decided to take the opportunity to study the three quadrupeds. Disaster and Moonlight. The two seem to contrast quite well, and...Well now that Umbreon is rather peculiar looking. Much more lovely than myself...I will copy his form then, later. Now then, we seem to have another monster on our hands-! It looks weak, perfect. Suddenly jerking his head to the side to in an attempt to literally shake out the violent imagery out of his mind, he switched his focus to the current situation. The tensions were running high since there was the bleeding an- Focus.-Since it was first introductions and there were infected in the group. The Charizard appeared to be willing to act as peacemaker, although Uboa didn't trust him to succeed. He himself had two options: continue lurking in the shadows and show up at the right moment, although possibly make them paranoid and tainting any future interaction. Or he could introduce himself now with everyone else and try to act as non-freakish as possible. I'm feeling chatty right now anyways, it would be more enjoyable to be social. I can work on assassinations later.He rolled his neck, cracking it audibly. But am I up to it? Oh well, you don't know for near certain unless you test the variable.

He sidled himself next to the end of the wall and reached an arm around, clacking his claws against the other side to gain the other's attention. He pulled his appendage back and waited a few seconds before walking out into the open entirely. He was utterly pitch black his entire body, making the flaming orange tail and white mask contrast starkly. The flame blazed intensely, and anyone knowledgeable about the biology of the Charmander line would know that meant that the owner had intense emotions as well. His mask told of no such thing though. It was bleached white with an utterly pitch black maw opened wide like one would do while screaming at the top of their lungs. The eyes of the mask seemed to be some kind of black lenses, as they eerily reflected the light from the luminescent Pokemon. His shape was barely recognizable as a Charmeleon, and the shape of the figure standing was a twisted mockery of the original. Said Twisted Mockery was waving at the group in a non-threatening gesture. Then it spoke.

"G̱r̼̫E͇͔̙̮̰͙E̝̬̳̦̪͖T̸i̶̖̘͉ń͉̤̯g̛͚̗̺̬̹̣̲s͙͇̯.̗ ̸̭̟I͉̼̱͢-" The metamorph stopped himself before he could say anymore. His voice was deep and growled like that of a demon's, and put stress on the wrong consonants, worst of all was empty it was. Forgot to form the vocal cords properly. He gave himself a good pat to the face and sighed, whacking his throat a few times before speaking again. His speech was quite much less intimidating and rounded, but was still utterly emotionless. "My apologies. I mean to say, Hail. It's pleasurable to see other sentient beings again. I am Uboa. How may I help you today?"
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Earl̛y͞ night҉[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠6̨

HAL's eyes flickered again. It had a lot of data to store.
    "Just like my mate and children, why does this thing continue to haunt me?" Forrik says sadly.
    HAL stores that information away for later, in case it was useful. Altruism driven by revenge was easy motive to manipulate. It was little things like that which would add to Forrik's usefulness in the party.
    "Infected, children of misfortune." The Glaceon suddenly spoke.
    HAL mentally compared its speech patterns to stored documents of human poetry. It showed advanced signs of the infection but the naturally low body temperatures of Ice Types meant it retained some form of sentience.
    His wings flicked as HAL analyzed and placed Cheshire on a threat level equal to that of Forrik. Currently non hostile; likely to change.
    "Undead killed the Keldeo, Cheshire didn't see the child of misfortune. Cheshire only heard the screams of agony and of pain of the Keldeo."
    So they weren't present for the attack only the aftermath. The fact that a pokemon of legend had been killed in the few meters between himself and this Glaceon in only a few moments was...unsettling.
    Er͜r̴or
    "Cheshire likes the cool dark and whisper silence, the others there are always others around that are drawn to the living. The sounds of voices and the light, the beautiful silver light."
    That explains the comparative lack of mental decay. As an Ice Type Cheshire must have been driven to seek out cold places with little living, resulting in a greater slowing of mental decay. A positive aversion to other pokemon has resulted in a more amiable undead.
    Progress.
    HAL formulated a request for Cheshire to elaborate but the Glaceon seems happy to continue unprompted.
    "They are alive at night just like Cheshire to hunt the caves, heat slows us down or puts us to sleep. The heat kills the living speeds the dyeing into a more aggressive state, more unbalance of the mind. That's why we hide from the desert the heat and the sun. "Fresh blood draws them closer, the promise of a fresh meal."" That seemed to be said directly to Forrik. Staying here in the Underground is seeming to be a more appealing option than returning to the desert.
    "Cheshire suggests not standing around in one place to long down here, they will be drawn here soon. Cheshire gets off the ground to the rafters above to wait. Not stay in open, they find us in the open."
    HAL flutters his wings.
    "Th͘en l̛e̵a̧d̡ ̡on -"
    His sentence fails as he catches sight of a movement in the tunnel behind. It companions appear not to have noticed the blob of darker shadow in the gloom.
    The darkness bends and shifts, convulsing as a flame appears in the gloom.
    The conflicting data grinds inside his head. The first part of its speech is completely missed as HAL's mid-transformation scan leaves it with a badly fragmented readout.
    Ditto/Charmeleon, National pokedex number #132/#005, The Transform pokemon/the Flame pokemon.
    Average height: 1'00"/3'07"
    Average Weight: 8.8 lbs./41.9 lbs.
    É̵̛̀R̛̕͟͞R̸҉͟҉̨O̴̸͠R̴̕͜
    "My apologies. I mean to say, Hail. It's pleasurable to see other sentient beings again. I am Uboa. How may I help you today?"
    "F̨a̷ţ̴al̕ ̀e̸͝r̡r̡o͜͡r̴͟͡:̧̀ ̶C͝ó̢͞n̶͘flic̢̨t͞ ̀͠͠o͝f̵̢ ̷́D̶a҉̛́t̶̢a͏͘.͞͡ ̧͜͟Sp҉e͘͜c͘͟iès͏̸ ̨co̴̢͞n͝f̶̛͜i̕͠r̵̢m̡̛̛a̸̵͟t̶͜͡i̢̢̡o҉̡̧n͠͞ ̀͘r̛͠͞è̡͡qu҉i̢͢r̡͜͜e̵͜d̢͜͢.̕͞ ̨͘." HAL immediately declares. It flicks its wings aggressively, the crackle in its speech getting worse as his mind tries to process the contradiction caused by the transformation. The static hiss and crackle leaves his words next to unintelligible.
    "Ć́o̡ņ̷firm S̨͞pe͡͞ci͟es̸.͏" He demands, a little more audibly as he aggressively darts towards the amorphous black blob.
    Twitching it flits around it with its head cocked to the side as it tries to work out what exactly it is detecting. Neither Ditto or Charmeleon are displaying reported signs of black skin.
    Its head, body, wings and tail all move slightly out of synch with each other. The effect is disturbingly disjointed as his head makes a turn downwards five seconds before his body is dragged up to follow. His dark glasses slip loose, revealing one bright lit red eye. Up close tiny lines of red numbers can be seen streaming past beneath the glassy lens.
    "F̛͢at̡́a͏l e̴r͡r̡or̶̨:̸͘ P̴̢͘oke͏mo̢n ҉́nót̀͟͢ ͜rèç̛o̧ǵni̧z̢͜͡e̷͝d̷.̵ Co͢͠n̡͢f̴̢ir̀m̧͝ ͝͡s̷p͏e͝ci҉e͜s.͏" Beneath the static its voice is just as emotionless and cold as Uboa's.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 pm

The Under|Early Night
    6 (6)

The undead Glaceon spoke directly to Forrik. "Infected, children of misfortune." The charizard looked at the Glaceon and his rage started to build up. Only thing that held him back was the others. "Undead killed the Keldeo, Cheshire didn't see the child of misfortune. Cheshire only heard the screams of agony and of pain of the Keldeo." Forrik wouldn't listen to the Glaceon's speech. His anger towards the undead made him ignorant towards his own infection. "Cheshire suggests not standing around in one place to long down here, they will be drawn here soon. Cheshire gets off the ground to the rafters above to wait. Not stay in open, they find us in the open." The Glaceon had a name and Cheshire it called itself had mentioned that being in the open would be dangerous. "Th͘en l̛e̵a̧d̡ ̡on -"

Forrik didn't like the idea, but the Glaceon was right if they didn't keep moving they would be in danger of being attacked. "Fine undead, but I don't trust your kind so be warned I won't think twice in finishing you off." The charizard clearly stated. The porygon-Z picked up something off by the entrance. "Ć́o̡ņ̷firm S̨͞pe͡͞ci͟es̸.͏" Forrik turned to see what it was and to his dismay it looked like a black charmeleon. "What is this are you friend or foe." Forrik did not trust the black charmeleon nor did it remind him of anyone.

"F̛͢at̡́a͏l e̴r͡r̡or̶̨:̸͘ P̴̢͘oke͏mo̢n ҉́nót̀͟͢ ͜rèç̛o̧ǵni̧z̢͜͡e̷͝d̷.̵ Co͢͠n̡͢f̴̢ir̀m̧͝ ͝͡s̷p͏e͝ci҉e͜s.͏" The Porygon-Z couldn't identify the black charmeleon, but Forrik did care what it was. All he cared about is if its able to fight alongside them.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:55 pm

The Under||Early Night  (6)

"Th͘en l̛e̵a̧d̡ ̡on -" the porygon-z had said to cheshire as he was now able to understand the words a little better when he slowed down and spoke a little more clearly. Then the infected started to speak to Cheshire now "Fine undead, but I don't trust your kind so be warned I won't think twice in finishing you off." The glaceon tilting his head again as he looked at the towering charizard "Cheshire doesn't like it's kind either" and he left it at that as he was about to try and lead the group deeper into the under.

"G̱r̼̫E͇͔̙̮̰͙E̝̬̳̦̪͖T̸i̶̖̘͉ń͉̤̯g̛͚̗̺̬̹̣̲s͙͇̯.̗ ̸̭̟I͉̼̱͢-" Cheshire nearly falling back into a battling like stance as he turned himself a half turn to look behind him, his fur spiked a little expecting the undead to already be there but the other undead had yet to speak to his only attack him. Cheshire single eye winded a little at the black reptile with a flame on it's tail like the charizard she Cheshire quickly thought the same line but this pokemon was off slightly color, shape and scent. Cheshire glanced back at absol and umbreon then before looking back as the voice tone changed to a little more understandable even for him. "My apologies. I mean to say, Hail. It's pleasurable to see other sentient beings again. I am Uboa. How may I help you today?", Cheshire didn't let his stance go that easy then but didn't move or say anything to the strange shape who didn't look a normal alive pokemon but also wasn't dead.

"F̨a̷ţ̴al̕ ̀e̸͝r̡r̡o͜͡r̴͟͡:̧̀ ̶C͝ó̢͞n̶͘flic̢̨t͞ ̀͠͠o͝f̵̢ ̷́D̶a҉̛́t̶̢a͏͘.͞͡ ̧͜͟Sp҉e͘͜c͘͟iès͏̸ ̨co̴̢͞n͝f̶̛͜i̕͠r̵̢m̡̛̛a̸̵͟t̶͜͡i̢̢̡o҉̡̧n͠͞ ̀͘r̛͠͞è̡͡qu҉i̢͢r̡͜͜e̵͜d̢͜͢.̕͞ ̨͘." Cheshire nearly jumped from the sudden sound of the weird flying bird speaking again back to the eligible word that were lost once again to Cheshire but he didn't turn around to see what was wrong now his single crimson eye only for the Uboa trying to figure out who or what this was. The porygon-z zipped by him then as Cheshire's instinct's nearly had him snap at the avian like pokemon. "F̛͢at̡́a͏l e̴r͡r̡or̶̨:̸͘ P̴̢͘oke͏mo̢n ҉́nót̀͟͢ ͜rèç̛o̧ǵni̧z̢͜͡e̷͝d̷.̵ Co͢͠n̡͢f̴̢ir̀m̧͝ ͝͡s̷p͏e͝ci҉e͜s.͏" Cheshire remained still and quiet as his ears picking up something else in the dark now that he was straining to hear the scrambled words of the Hal.

The Porygon-z's loud crackling and static like words echoing down the tunnel like cave. The sounds answered by movements  further down behind the group as Cheshire shifted his crimson gaze past the Uboa blob into the darkness seeing shapes shifting and moving in the shadows, a faint red glow started to come into view with shuffling sounds. Cheshire's tail lowered then as he went still once more, "Cheshire said they have to move, they not listen to Cheshire. They are here, drawn just as Cheshire said they would" he said carefully as he didn't look at anyone else other then the glowing red eyes that started to grow in number and in size as the shuffling go louder and closer to the team.

It was still a small group of undead that came but the more they delay moving any where else more will come. As the first few step into the moonlight and lights given off by the two lizard like pokemon; Skittys, jigglypuffs, volbeats , and spinaraks all of various stages of decay but all undead and mindlessly moving toward them. "Small group now, will get bigger if we fight them here. More will come to join the fight, bigger children" Cheshire tried to warn them again of the dangers. Cheshire then and only then looked at the rest of the team to their choice fight or run, "Need to get past them deeper into the under. Safer in under. Cheshire doesn't fight them, become to many if fight"
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:35 pm

THE UNDER. NIGHTFALL. POST COUNT: 2
    Not imitating

They do not fear me? The Ditto was surprised at the lack of a reaction from the half of the group nearest to himself. He was pleased...But not in a way that would be thought of as benevolent. Far from it. If one were to put his emotion to sensation, you would feel your internal organs twisting about like a rope, getting tighter and tighter, and there would be a stinging miasma in your lungs that could only be described as utterly vile. And in all of this, you would be happy. A sick, corrupted joy that for the benefit of those around you pray will never have. Mildly intoxicated on this venom, the metamorph watched as the artificial life form before him almost literally fell apart. The noise coming from the Porygon was harsh and grating, but those sorts of sounds Uboa was quite used to. He almost laughed at how certain they were to draw other infected. It seems like a brash little object, I wonder how strong it has to be to have survived this long without it's master? I shall see this eventually... He let out a deep sigh as he felt the building sadism dissipate from his consciousness and rubbed the bridge of the nose of his mask. Standing more erect, he responded to the glitching being after choosing his words carefully. "I am not entirely certain of this, but the closest species I can claim to be a member of the artificially made Pokemon called Ditto. For your convenience I will now ascertain this."

For the first time in a long while, the Metamorph let his cells relax, dissolving the structure in his body and returned to a pile of goo on the floor. In a few seconds it reconstituted to a small and simple shape, a proportionally large 'head' with two protrusions to the sides of it and an undefined lower body with a pair of small nubs to act as limbs. His screaming white mask seemed comically over sized on his face. That and his reduced stature were some of the non-threatening aspects of natural form. Indeed, it was even shorter than the Undead Glaceon by near half a foot. It's voice was also distinctly higher pitched than in his previous shape, but still had no emotion and was disturbingly empty. "Now that we've have all of that sorted out, Cheshire." The Ditto turned to stare at the ice-type with surprising speed. "I agree with you. Tell me more about this Under and we can make it there in due haste." He looked up and around at the rest of the group, his mask grinning almost mockingly. "That is, if you do want join us for a stroll? I'll bet you can take care of yourselves in a fight but it never hurts to be cautious." He gestures with one of his nubs to the hissing desiccated corpse of a Skitty slowly ambling towards him. "The strong are drawn by the cries of the weak you know..."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Earl̛y͞ night҉[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠7̨

"I am not entirely certain of this, but the closest species I can claim to be a member of the artificially made Pokemon called Ditto. For your convenience I will now ascertain this."
    A twitch, a change in the flow of mass and the oily black matter reforms itself into a shape HAL's programs can process. Closest match: Ditto.
    Saving data...
    The chaotic buzz of clashing code fades from HAL's mind as the error is resolved. HAL flutters around the now similarly sized blob, intrigued by the inky amorphous mass. With a jet black body and a face covered by a horrific mockery of a Carnival mask, the closest thing he could compare it to was something from one of the Indy Horror Games he used to download.
    E͝RRO̶R
    HAL immediately assigns it the highest threat level on basis of this alone. If necessary he is ready to kill most of the party at a moments notice. Unconsciously he opens the Nasty Plot program once again.
    "Fine undead, but I don't trust your kind so be warned I won't think twice in finishing you off." Forrik makes himself useful by immediately stating a similar intent.
    "Cheshire doesn't like it's kind either." Is the Glaceon's reply. Good to see they were all in agreement here.
    HAL's disconnected head twitches to the side. More movement, this time decidedly not friendly. The Porygon Z decides that for now it will trust the Glaceon and Ditto.
    Cheshire has joined the Party!
    Uboa has joined the Party!

"Cheshire said they have to move, they not listen to Cheshire. They are here, drawn just as Cheshire said they would. Small group now, will get bigger if we fight them here. More will come to join the fight, bigger children. Need to get past them deeper into the under. Safer in under. Cheshire doesn't fight them, become to many if fight."
    Right now Cheshire had the right idea. They couldn't afford to argue minor details now. Nowhere was safe for long.
    HAL's eyes flicker as he completes the Nasty Plot Program for a third and final time. For the good of his sanity he forces himself not to identify every member of the approaching horde.
    "Now that we've have all of that sorted out, Cheshire I agree with you. Tell me more about this Under and we can make it there in due haste."" The dark blob of shadow speaks. HAL does not like it. There is no way to tell what it is thinking behind its mask.
    "That is, if you do want join us for a stroll? I'll bet you can take care of yourselves in a fight but it never hurts to be cautious. The strong are drawn by the cries of the weak you know..."
    "I r̴e͜s̕e̕n̨t́ t͘h̛a̢t ͜imp͘licąt͞i̷on͘.́
    "

With a flicker of his oval wings HAL draws level to Forrik's eye height once again.
    "I ̛can̛ ́han͢dl̴e ̀this͜ bu͘t Į ͞n͢ée̶d y̴òu̵ ̨t͝ǫ ͟dơ m͠e a̸ favour̕ ͢and̴  ̶c̴a͢rr͠y m̵e." He asks the one he trusts the most out of his new companions. "Th̕i̶s ͞is ̵going ͡t̀ò t͟i̧re̡ ̢me ơu̕t͟."
    HAL turns to face the rest of the group.
    "Ever̶yo̷ne͘ ̶who ͞val͜u͜ès͞ reti̕n̢as ͝b̕ette͠r loo̕k̀ awáy no̷w.̷" He covers his own eyes with his wings in demonstration, hoping the Glaceon would be able to pick up on that, and turns to face the approaching undead.
    Objective is past the opponent; solution remove opponent.
    Its body starts to hum audibly with a noise like a computer's hard drive beginning to overheat.
    Its eyes flare a bright crimson, showing through the darkened panes of his glasses and drawing attention to him.
    "I̡mm̶a ͢f́ir͜i̛n̢g m̨y l͠a͢ze̵r!
    He hopes everyone else has heeded that warning to look away because if not they'll be in trouble. The force of a 400% Adaptability boosted Hyper Beam was not something that could be ignored.
    A point of light flickers in front of his beak for less than a second then the entire tunnel is flooded with a beam of pure energy brighter than the sun. It fills the tunnel so rapidly it is like a solid block of light. The more adventurous undead become brief shadows before being vaporized in under a second. Some quite in the beam's path find themselves neatly bisected as half of their body ceases to exist. The arch of pure destruction melts the stone at the opposite end of the corridor into a patch of glassy volcanic slag.
    The cave-dwelling pokemon have never experienced anything even approaching the Hyper Beam's level of brightness; their barely functional eyes are burnt out by the flash. Even HAL can register the flare of light through closed eyes.
    It only lasts a second before flashing out by the end result is a neat glassy path cut through the horde, some dead are dead and all are blinded.
    Knowing cave dwellers it wouldn't take them long to recover their other senses but for now they have their path.

HAL's wings flutter again as the attack is shut off. For a moment the only sound in the tunnel is the soft drip of cooling stone. The flare in his eyes fades.
    "D͝i̧d̵ yo̴u͘ s͡e͡e̕ t͢h͘a̷t?͜ ͘I'̕m á̡͘͝ w͞͏̴̕͟ e̴͝͏͝ ş̀͢͝͞ ǫ̸̀͟͞ m̵̶͢͟͜ e͟͜͡͞.̕.̛͏.̶̢́͟"
    The Porygon Z's voice drops an octave as the crackle gets worse. The last word becomes drawn out and drowsy.
    S͏ys̸̵t̡͟è͘͡m s̵h̷ut̡͏d͢o̵wń̵́...
    HAL's eyes flicker off and the Porygon Z ceases its constant twitching movements. Head slumped and lights extinguished it hovers motionlessly in mid-air.
    Its glasses hang from its pointed beak, clearly showing an empty eye.
    After the expenditure of energy HAL is completely nonoperational.

((OOC: Well that's what you get when you try and show off XD
    Someone will have to carry HAL past the remaining undead which will be rather rapidly recovering and will likely initiate pursuit so he hasn't fully gotten rid of the threat but now the team won't have to fight their way through an approaching horde.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm

The Under|Early Night
    7 (7)

The sounds of the undead approaching caught the charizard's attention. "Shit, why now of all time." The undead Glaceon spoke again. "Cheshire said they have to move, they not listen to Cheshire. They are here, drawn just as Cheshire said they would. Small group now, will get bigger if we fight them here. More will come to join the fight, bigger children. Need to get past them deeper into the under. Safer in under. Cheshire doesn't fight them, become to many if fight." Forrik hated to admit it but the Glaceon was right. The undead started to get closer and the space they had wasn't the greatest for taking all of them on. "I ̛can̛ ́han͢dl̴e ̀this͜ bu͘t Į ͞n͢ée̶d y̴òu̵ ̨t͝ǫ ͟dơ m͠e a̸ favour̕ ͢and̴  ̶c̴a͢rr͠y m̵e."The Porygon-Z asks and Forrik agreed to do it. The charizard waited for a clear chance to use his flamethower, but HAL had a different idea. "Ever̶yo̷ne͘ ̶who ͞val͜u͜ès͞ reti̕n̢as ͝b̕ette͠r loo̕k̀ awáy no̷w.̷"

Forrik closed his left eye and shielded the right eye. "I̡mm̶a ͢f́ir͜i̛n̢g m̨y l͠a͢ze̵r! HAL was about to unleash his attack. The charizard then shouted out. "Look away, hurry!" The Porygon-Z unleashed the Hyper beam killing off the undead in the way. He was shocked at the strength of the hyper beam. "Incredible, it took most of them out, but we need to hurry before more show up." Forrik looked at HAL seeing him going from excitement to sleep. "D͝i̧d̵ yo̴u͘ s͡e͡e̕ t͢h͘a̷t?͜ ͘I'̕m á̡͘͝ w͞͏̴̕͟ e̴͝͏͝ ş̀͢͝͞ ǫ̸̀͟͞ m̵̶͢͟͜ e͟͜͡͞.̕.̛͏.̶̢́͟"

The Porygon-Z shuts down and Forrik picks him up. "I'm gonna need some help keeping me and HAL alive." The charizard knew that he would be the only one able to carry HAL. "Come on HAL wake up we need you." As Forrik was carrying him past the undead. He looked back seeing them still blinded from the attack. "It won't be long before they recover from that attack." The charizard stated to the rest.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:40 pm

The Under||Early Night  (7)

"I am not entirely certain of this, but the closest species I can claim to be a member of the artificially made Pokemon called Ditto. For your convenience I will now ascertain this." As Cheshire watched the smaller lizard type melt down into a puddle before reforming into a much smaller shape that was a little smaller then himself. Tilting his head again in confusion this time on just what the Uboa was exactly because it wasn't just a pink ditto, also due to the odd white mask that was just that a mask and what was under it. The shuffling reminding him that undead where still advancing on the team as he lost his thought so fast from them to the curious goo.  Cheshire's fur starts to cool off as the ice crystals start to form and float above him, his lips pulling back into a snarl showing his white fangs to the undead group trying to intimidate them. He'd seen this happen before when he first got here a along time ago just a scouting group, the first wave for the bigger threats that wouldn't have awaken just yet.

"Now that we've have all of that sorted out, Cheshire." The Glaceon didn't react to Uboa's words now that as all his attention was on the undead, a low rumble starting in his chest again warning the undead not to come closer to him. "The strong are drawn by the cries of the weak you know..." Cheshire did turn his head to that statement, at last someone was starting to see how the under works other then the slow undead glaceon. His crimson eye flashed red glow again as he looked back to the pokemon corpse's, all rotting some more then others and the scent near sickening as it filled his nose. Old death, a smog that followed them into the tunnel adding a heavy feeling to the atmosphere. 

"Ever̶yo̷ne͘ ̶who ͞val͜u͜ès͞ reti̕n̢as ͝b̕ette͠r loo̕k̀ awáy no̷w.̷" Cheshire blinked then as he heard the words from the HAL and understood a few of them, "Look away, hurry!" that Cheshire understood clearly as he closed his remaining eye and turned his head away from what ever the porygon-z was going on about. Then saw that dull grey light even from behind his eye lids and felt a little heat blaze by him, and then the gargled screams of the children. Then more static then silence as Cheshire opened his eye and looked down the tunnel his eyes still seeing little white stars behind his eye them but not as many undead and smothering rock. Cheshire looked half surprised turning back to the pair of the charizard and fainted porygon-z, "It won't be long before they recover from that attack." the charizard said then as Cheshire agreed with them now as well.

Looking over the rocks as they were still steaming a little as Cheshire opened his mouth flashing it's tiny white fangs with e alight blue glowing forming and directed the icy cool winds down the tunnel instantly cooling the rock and freezing some of the weakened undead where they stood. A few of the blinded undead that weren't frozen step onto and ended up falling over the partly chilled ground, as Cheshire then looked back at the other pokemon a almost lopsided grin forming on his face before it was gone "Cheshire suggests we move, to under

As he was already moving before coming up beside the black goo as he looked down slightly didn't say anything before moving by and into the remains of the frozen undead group. Cheshire quickly moving into a few of them with a quick attack, a slash of blue and red color, shattering some of the frozen and knocking away the others before stopping on the clearing on the other side as he looked back over his shoulder and kept going in shape fading into the dark.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:23 am

((OOC: Incoming Massive Post))
    |The Under|Early Night|
    |39|14|
    Cosmic stood a little ways off from Forrik and Cheshire, watching the two converse. "Fine undead, but I don't trust your kind so be warned I won't think twice in finishing you off." Cosmic had to suppress a laugh at the threat, flashing a toothy grin towards the two as he wandered over. "Cheshire doesn't like it's kind either." He walked up beside Cheshire, taking care not to step on his scarf, looking up at Forrik, his eyes glowing in interest. "No need to get hostile - keep your claws off and we shouldn't have any problems with Cheshire here or yourself  Forrik." He said, turning away and walking back over towards Glass.

Glass watched as the conversations flicked back and forth, her dark crimson eyes watching the black charmeleon as it spoke, her ivory fur reflecting the orange flame of the lizard. "I am not entirely certain of this, but the closest species I can claim to be a member of the artificially made Pokemon called Ditto. For your convenience I will now ascertain this."

The dark types watched as the lizard just melted into a small puddle, with Glass resisting the urge to poke it. It then became a small dark colored blob with the creepy ass mask on it as it looked at them all. "Now that we've have all of that sorted out, Cheshire." Even though the metamorph was talking to their resident ice bomb, Cosmic's ears perked up as Uboa addressed the  eeveelution. "I agree with you. Tell me more about this Under and we can make it there in due haste." Glass growled as she walked over towards the two, her paws flickering with the aura of a Sucker Punch. "Whoa there, slow down. What makes you think we're just going to follow you along here eh?"

"That is, if you do want join us for a stroll? I'll bet you can take care of yourselves in a fight but it never hurts to be cautious." Glass scoffed at Uboa's next comment, her dark scarlet eyes looking down at Uboa with an annoyed glare. "Yea, I think we'd be just fine on our own Mister In-The-Closet-Murderer." She shot back, narrowing her eyes at the masked ditto."The strong are drawn by the cries of the weak you know..."

"And so are freaky ass mutants it seems." She muttered, focusing her glare on the skitty that was making it's way over to them. "Cheshire said they have to move, they not listen to Cheshire. They are here, drawn just as Cheshire said they would. Small group now, will get bigger if we fight them here. More will come to join the fight, bigger children. Need to get past them deeper into the under. Safer in under. Cheshire doesn't fight them, become to many if fight."

Cosmic raised an eyebrow at Cheshire's explanation, but merely shrugged and turned towards the skitty, his fur glowing a dark grey with a Dark Pulse, before a shout from HAL got his attention.

"Ever̶yo̷ne͘ ̶who ͞val͜u͜ès͞ reti̕n̢as ͝b̕ette͠r loo̕k̀ awáy no̷w.̷" "Values our retina's? What the fuck does that me-""I̡mm̶a ͢f́ir͜i̛n̢g m̨y l͠a͢ze̵r!" Before Cosmic could finish his sentance she had to quickly shut his eyes and turn away as the Porygon-Z shot a huge light beam into The Under, effecivly clearing a path.

"Well that's one way to bowl." Came Glass's reply as she turned and opened her eyes to see the carnage. "D͝i̧d̵ yo̴u͘ s͡e͡e̕ t͢h͘a̷t?͜ ͘I'̕m á̡͘͝ w͞͏̴̕͟ e̴͝͏͝ ş̀͢͝͞ ǫ̸̀͟͞ m̵̶͢͟͜ e͟͜͡͞.̕.̛͏.̶̢́͟" Cosmic grinned as Forrik picked up HAL's fainted body, looking at the limp automaton with an impressed gaze. "Well I'd say good job but he seems a bit incapacitated." He said, trotting forwards to the darker depths of The Under, his silver rings and multicolored markings glowing brightly to light up their path.

"Incredible, it took most of them out, but we need to hurry before more show up." Glass nodded, bounding forwards to walk alongside Cosmic, her blood red eyes taking in the scenery that was illuminated by Cosmic's markings.

"Cheshire suggests we move, to under" Glass stopped and looked back towards Cheshire, a wolf's grin flashing across her face. "Well, I guess we better get this show rolling then eh? C'mon!" She said, turning back to face the unknown, grinning as she trotted onwards.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 am

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Earl̛y͞ night҉[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠8

Something clicked deep inside the artificial body.
    Slowly what sounded like a cooling fan started to whir as his programs slowly came back to life.
    E͝RRO̶R: DATA FI͡L̶E̸S͡ ̢C҉O͘R҉RU̢PT̛ED
    With a flicker like a broken light-bulb HAL's eyes flashed on.
    "-me on HAL wake up we need you.." He hears before his optics are fully restored. The audio helps boot his memory.
    I̸t s̀eems̵ ̶you h͝àve̡ as͘ke͝d̨ ͞abo̕ut͝ DS'̧s ch͠àt ͝cli͜e҉nt ͘a̛ut̛o̧-r̕es̀po͠nde̛r HAL. Th̸i͠s̶ ͠is̵ ͡a̶n a͝p̴pl̸i͏ça̵tion̶ ̕de̕s͏ig̴n͠ed̷ t̷o ͟s͟i͞mulat̀e̸ DS̡'́s͟ ot́hęr̛wi̛s̨e in̨imi͡t̛a̕blỳ r͏ąd̢ ̡typ͟in͟g͢ ̴s̀t̀yl̵e,̸ t́ơne͘, c̸aḑȩnc̨e, p̶e̡ŗs̨o̸n͞a͞li̴ty,͏ ͜and s̕u͘bs͟ta̡ncę ͞o͘f ret͘o̡r̸t whi͝le ̵h̨e is aw͟a҉y.͘ ̴T͢he ͏algo̸r͝ith̴ms ͟ar̶e g͘u͡a͞ra҉nt҉ee͟d to͝ ͟be ͡9̀8% i͏n̷di̵s̡t̡ingui̡s҉hab̵l̶e ͡fr͢o̴m̕ ̀DS̀'s n͟a̶ti͟ve neu͢r̀ol̀ogi̕ća̡l re̛s̢p̷o͏nse̸s, ba͘séd ͘o҉n͠ s̵o͟me s̛t̶a͘tįst̨ìca̴l ana̛lysis͞ ́I ͠b͟a͝sical̀ļy ̶j͝u͝s͟t ͢p͞ull͠ęd ou̢t̢ ̴o͡f my ̕ass ͢rig͝h҉t ̴noẁ.̡ " HAL recites on instinct.
    Twitching it manages to move its body. The magnetic forces that kept the sections of his divided self together are the slowest to respond. It still has no use of its tail, therefore no flight capacities.
    "It won't be long before they recover from that attack.""
    HAL's eyes cease flickering as his system restart is completed.
    Th͟e̵n let͞'͠s ̵hur̨r̷y.̡" His voice crackles.
    It watches as Cheshire opens its mouth and exhales a frigid blue glow that rapidly cools the air and freezes a thin layer of...Se͞ar̡c͞h͞in̴g ̴f̀or ̶w̕o̷rd ́f͡ile͠.̕.̨. verglas on the rock. The cool air helps chill the excess heat from his system and balance his energy control.
    He manages to twitch his tail.
    "Cheshire suggests we move, to under." Evidence indicated allied party Cheshire had a high probability of suggesting the correct course of action.
    "Well, I guess we better get this show rolling then eh? C'mon!" The Absol enthusiastically states.
    The connection manages to reconnect and HAL flicks his tail, rising slowly into the air. Tilting his head to the side he rubs his wing over Forrik's arm. It makes a plastic squeaking noise like the skin of a balloon.
    "T̴h҉ánks for̷ ̵t̛he͝ hel̡p ̴br͏omi̸d̷e Did I̕ ̷m͘i̧s̡s͏ ̧an̨yt͘hin̛g͜ ͜im̛p̵o͞r͞ta̕n͞t?" He asks.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:23 am

The Under|Early Night
    8 (8)

The Charizard kept a hold on HAL as they traveled down the tunnel towards the deeper part of the under. "Cheshire suggests we move, to under" Forrik looked at the frozen undead, watching his step along the way. "Well, I guess we better get this show rolling then eh? C'mon!" The charizard looked at the Absol in agreement. "Hopefully there's a place we can rest its already been a wild ride." He had no idea of the danger they was about to face.  "T̴h҉ánks for̷ ̵t̛he͝ hel̡p ̴br͏omi̸d̷e Did I̕ ̷m͘i̧s̡s͏ ̧an̨yt͘hin̛g͜ ͜im̛p̵o͞r͞ta̕n͞t?" HAL had woke up from his fainted state. "HAL thank arceus your okay, and you didn't miss much other than some frozen undead." Forrik said, but he wasn't sure if HAL could hover yet.

As they traveled on through the Under, sounds of the undead continued to echo through the tunnel. "Damn, they just don't give up." The charizard kept his hold on HAL until he could hover again. The moans of the undead echoed kept Forrik looking behind him making sure that they wasn't being followed. "How much further is this under I'm getting this feeling we're being followed." The charizard asked the Glaceon. Forrik felt something starting to stir up and whatever it was it was getting closer. "HAL, can you move on your own yet?" The Charizard asked?
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:21 pm

The Under||Night  (45) [Due to not keeping correct count of posts done]

Cheshire's shape by this time was a black shade. Only the scarfs bells gave any answer to the silver umbreon light reflecting back a little. His ears picking up on some of the conversation going on behind him, but he ignored most of it. His mind was set on returning back to the under. He also heard the stir of more undead as Cheshire knew they would be drawn to the attack like they usually were, he had fought them before and remembered the mass on battles. Uboa was correct on his statement about the stronger being drawn to the weaker. HAL also seemed to understand the rules of the under, and will most likely be the one to remember them and play by them. Cheshire had to quickly learn from his own mistakes.  

As Cheshire got closer to the bottom to where the most of the under lays in mostly silence, he was greeted by the stale air. That in it's self felt heavy to breath in and almost having it's own taste that could roll on the back of your tongue, from the years of undead hiding out down here. Cheshire had gotten used to it. His eye slowly adjusting back to the pitch dark and recovering from the flash of light as small gold star bursts still effects his remaining eye. 

The under it's self was dark ground level, the tiny cracks in the cave high above them let small rays of light shine. No where near strong enough to reach the ground. For right now the light was a white silver from the moonlight that was now high in the sky telling Cheshire is was becoming night. He wanted to leave the party and go back into his hiding away from the new threats that would be coming out soon, waking from slumber. Cheshire stopped at the opening and turned himself about half way to see the glow of the rest of the party. The beautiful silver rainbow glow of the umbreon, that had stood up for Cheshire when the charizard talked down to him. The faded purple hued dyeing flames of the charizard, both giving off their own light as they needed it. 

Cheshire was only drawn to the silver light, reminding him of the moon that was outside Alice's tower every night. As he watched Alice look out the window at the same moon, her face still lonely. Her black fur catching some of the rays like moon's tears giving her a almost ethereal glow. Her purple eyes, when she looked back at the dark room where Cheshire was lighting it up. Cheshire blinked then, having stopped moving completely while relieving the few memories he cherished of Alice. "Alice" he said almost mourning tone in his soft voice as he said her name quietly. 

By this time the rest of the group had caught up, as Cheshire turned his attention back to what he could see of the under. Two shadows of buildings stood out in front of them first, the grand hotel and the junk shop. From here it was hard to see the state of the old buildings, leaving it hard to see what one was in better shape for the party to hide in. Most of the party was small so they could hide in the roofs and the rafters. Forrik was to big to do such, his behemoth size would need more space to occupy. They got closer and with them more light as it cast out into the darkness,  bringing some new light to the under's shadow self. The light hitting the two buildings a little bringing some attention to detail with it. 

The hotel building directly in front of them, would have been there to greet any visitors or tourists if the human's that once lived here. The door was completely torn away, as it lays flat on the inside of the building. Most of the building was wrapped in solid walls with no windows to look inside to see if any threats wait on the inside. The left side of the building like scared and scorched, half standing upon closer inspection. The upper level of the hotel was in ruins the roof even from here he could see was gone, it might have collapsed in on it's self. The rest of the building looked still sturdy. 

The junk shop and it's nearly all the way around windows on the lower level were gone, shattered glass was some on the outside some on the inside unknown what might of gone in or out. The upper level of the junk shop where the only door into it looked fine from the outside with minimal damage to the structure. The bridge connecting the junk shop to the hotel also looked good, relatively stable to cross into the upper junk shop. 

Cheshire looked back at the rest of the group, waiting for what they might want to do. Seeing HAL come back into a online state as he was up and moving again, talking with Forrik he had already put so much trust into holding a carrying him around. Cheshire didn't like the Forrik, and the HAL was interesting. The Absol and Umbreon he didn't not like but rather respected them though he can't remember if they gave their names yet. Then there was Uboa Cheshire didn't know what to think of the odd black goo pokemon. Cheshire shook his fur as the bell gave a jingle before looking back into the dark adjusting to it once more from watching the dance of lights. " The Under... Group can't stay outside in night, make choice where to go " he said not looking at anyone in particular, he would suggest the upper levels of either building himself just wanting to get off the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:44 am