Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Weavile
renegade
Min
Mamoswine
Glalie
Suicune
Abysswalker
Fox
Silverishness
13 posters

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 4 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Abysswalker Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

(Using a mobile to post, so i can't get an image!)
    Ice Path Caverns|Midnight
    (11)

Alice didn't utter a single word as they were herded back to the den by a rather ticked-off Dante. Sure, they had snuck out of the safety of the den when they knew a vicious Infected was around, but didn't Dante have a heart? Alice and Akina could handle themselves-Alice was unsure about Molasses-yet the blackhound saw them as a setback. Weak little puffballs. Alice steamed with fury; they were being completely underestimated!

Alice was so sick of it her head throbbed. She got a craz and risky idea....then suddenly her irrational side conquered Alice's mind.

"Look, Dante, we can fight! We're not total weaklings: let us help for once!" As soon as she completed that sentence, the young Shinx clamped her mouth shut. What had she done? Dante was going to be so pissed!

Last edited by Skyleap on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 pm

((Hey guys, I'm back and ready for my next turn! :3))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Ice Path Caverns| Midnight

Akina became more and more irritated as she was forced down the cave, knowing that it was just the black hound's way of showing her, Alice, and Molasses that he thought that they were worthless.

"Look, Dante, we can fight! We're not total weaklings: let us help for once!"

Akina was utterly shocked by Alice yelling out like that. The little Shinx had always struck her as more of a soft-spoken, nice Pokemon.

"You tell him, girl! I didn't even know you had it in ya!" Akina was glad that she wasn't alone this time. "And you know what," She turned back towards the Houndoom. "You might have actually known that if you weren't treating us like newly hatched Togepies!" Akina glanced at Molasses, urging him to stand up for himself, too.

((Ooc-- XD I'm not sure what the plural of Togepi is, I just put Togepies))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 am

Post 15

Ice Path Caverns| Past Midnight

Dante had never been so frustrated.

As he led the "pack" back to the den and as he quietly scouted it to make sure there weren't any infected lurking inside, the two kittens began to mewl angrily at him, saying they were useful, that they could fight. The blue kitty seemed more capable than the other, but when the pink one spoke, he stopped in his tracks, eye twitching.

He turned, his glare silencing the both of them. "Listen, you little twerps," he growled softly, confronting the both of them as he quickly bridged the gap between them, "I don't care if you think you can fight. If you want to go out and get yourselves killed with trying to prove yourself, go ahead. But don't do it on my watch. The point is, the thing that's been hunting us, which is probably listening to your high-pitched loud voices even as we speak, survived a huge icicle dropping on it. What I'm doing is to make sure you don't become its next meal. Because like it or not, you're the easy pickings. And that's what smart predators do.

"As for you,"
    he growled as he turned to the skitty directly, "don't you make me laugh. I saw how you took care of yourself against the other Infected in here. You think you can take the one following us on? Be my guest. Just do us a favor and lead it away from the den before you go out and get yourself killed. Now, shut up, the both of you, or you'll attract more trouble for us. Wanna be treated like a mature adult? Then act like one and STOP. WHINING."

With the last sentence, he annunciated it with a firm, soft but harsh snarl, and when he was done, he went back to the front to keep leading and scouting. Munchkin wasn't addressed throughout the spiel, because, well, he was quiet. And quiet was very necessary in a dim, echoing cave when you were prey. Though, Strix had a point... They needed to get out. And soon.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Ice Path Caverns | Past Midnight

Molasses was, for one thing, dumbfounded. They had trekked out because of the infected, yet now they're being scolded for it? Although Dante had a point that the undead could have raided their only safe place, Molasses almost felt compelled to point out that staying together was needed. But, for a good reason, the Munchlax didn't speak up. For Arceus' sake, he's a Munchlax- it's a miracle he had stayed awake for all these events. Molasses quietly followed back to the den, while Alice and Akina voiced their concern of the Houndoom's constant degrading of their skills.

The Big Eater Pokemon entered the den, and watched their verbal fight. "Stop treating us like newly hatched Togepies!"

"Wanna be treated like a mature adult? Then start acting like one and STOP. WHINING."

Molasses had to agree that the Houndoom's words of the infected rang true, and that his harshness only came from concern, but still, he care that much? Was it called... tsundere or something... The Munchlax stayed put, scratching his head in wonder.

Suddenly Molasses' stomach growled. Chuckling softly, he pulled out a few Oran berries. "Midnight snack anyone?" It was more of a stupid and rhetorical question. How long had they been in here? Was it even midnight? He was going to eat, one way or another, but he figured he can spare the food. Quickly toasting them up with Fire Punch, Molasses cracked it open to see the now delectable center, which gave off an enticing smell.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Ice Path Caverns | Past Midnight (13)

Strix couldn’t hear all of what Dante was saying, mostly because he wasn’t paying attention. The pink kittens’ yelling had undoubtedly alerted anything close enough to hear the many echoes throughout the cave. And for all Strix knew, that could be hundreds. His mind raced as he strained his hearing, trying to recall all the cave pokemon he had encountered before, and what weaknesses they had.
    Dammit…I wish they would just shut up…we shouldn’t be trying to attract these things…the majority of moves I know are useless here. They’ll cause a cave-in. He thought, as he gazed up at the jagged stalagtites, icy and foreboding.
    He growled in annoyance.
    I hate it when I feel like I'm gonna break shit.

He sighed with relief as they all made it back into the den safely. Strix stayed at the entrance; he knew something was out here, and he wasn’t about to turn his back on it.
    He snarled, desperately trying to see through the pitch darkness.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Ice Path Caverns|Midnight

The absol was irritated, her food was too close together, no good aim, no good bite, no good. She growled under her non existent breath. And watched as her food walked into a cave.
    Kill Kill KILL her inards screamed and the absol wanted to comply, no she would comply.
    Absol watched as the purple one stood watch and the restless that clung to her complied.

Do you know what it's like to kill those dearest to you?

The question was asked to the entire group not only sneaking into the ear of the dino.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Ice Path/ Deep Caverns/ Past Midnight
    (12)

Stupid, stupid thing to do! Alice yelled at herself in her head as Dante scolded them. She couldn't even hear most of his words, but the Shinx was still ashamed she'd let her frustration take over like that. Ridiculous! Her eyes glowed slightly brighter, as if burning from shame. Alice muttered an apology to Dante and kept her mouth shut. The smell of that berry Molasses had was really good, though, and Alice's stomach grumbled. "I guess I'm pretty hungry," she replied to the Munchlax's question, but she couldn't shake a feeling of anxiety.....Something's out there. The Shinx felt electricity running through her claws, just in case something attacked.....

Nothing came. Alice was frustrated at her stupidity and inability to prove her worth; furious, the Shinx tore off her necklace-chain.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Ice Path Caverns|Past Midnight

"Whining?!" Akina screeched in response to Dante's Scolding. "I am not whining, I am complaining. If you--" Akina trailed off, realizing that it wasn't even worth it to argue with him. It wouldn't change anything, anyway. The pink feline glowered at Dante, then walked, in a huff, to the other side of the den.

"Midnight snack anyone?"

The sound of Molasses's voice calmed Akina a bit, but she doubted anything could fix her good mood right now.... Eeexcept maybe food... Realizing how hungry she was, Akina hopped up, hardly caring about the angry dog nearby, and strolled on over to Molasses. The berries smelled delicious in comparison to the common scent of death that lingered with the infection. Akina was ignoring Dante now, knowing that it was useless to even try to fight with him.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post 16

Ice Path Caverns| Past Midnight

Dante snorted in anger as the kitties -somewhat- settled down. The blue one had seemed to realize her mistake and apologised, whereas the pink one began to ramble off like a diva, then shut up. "Finally," Dante growled to himself as he paced around the entrance of the den. While Munchkin passed out some more food, he quirked a brow over at the feasting children. He seemed pretty generous with those berries...

"...It'd probably be a good idea to ration those for the while, Munchkin," he said softly, but still with a gruff tone of voice. "We don't know how long those are going to be our only food. You all just ate." Just in case the pink kitty argued, he added, "...wouldn't want to get pudgy, would we, Princess?" After all, he was thrice her size and only had two berries; barely enough to shut his own stomach up for ten mintues. "...At least until we find some other food source. Then you can pig out all you want," he added with a smirk.

He looked back out to the labyrinth of ice and stone, kicking himself. How could he have been so careless... of course he hadn't taken into account the white Infected... he had just jumped to the conclusion that Delia had caught up to him before he could surprise her... and with her in mind, surprise was absolutely necessary. He just hoped no one had heard him calling her name...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:18 am

Ice Caves | Past Midnight

"...It'd probably be a good idea to ration those for the while, Munchkin," Dante had told Molasses. Ignoring the nickname- Arceus, who gets used to those things?- he nodded absentmindedly as he handed a single berry each to Akina and Alice. He still felt a little bad for not sticking up with the two about the prejudice against their puny composure, so he sprinkled a quick Pecha berry juice to add sweetness. Food was always the way to a man's heart, right?

Do you know what it's like to kill those dearest to you?

Molasses stopped munching on his berry to perk his ears at the sudden voice. Who? The Munchlax swung his head back and forth in confusion, looking for the source. Despite not finding anyone except the other four (it was female, but he was sure it wasn't the Shinx or Skitty), so it ruled them out. And the undertone of anger and despair... The Big Eater Pokemon returned to chewing on his berry, but he didn't have the heart for it anymore. What was out there? What could talk, yet the mouth not move? It was so puzzling to him it nearly gave him a headache.

"You two hear that?" He whispered to Alice and Akina. Frankly, Molasses thought Dante was too hard headed to believe in things speaking without a mouth, and Strix... well, he doesn't really know much about his kind, but Molasses decided to take a chance with the other two. "It was sort of like a whisper. Just a sentence. Did you?"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 am

Ice Caves | Past Midnight (14)

Grunting in frustration, he gave up on trying to see through the impenetrable darkness that surrounded them. He had heard nothing else and was growing impatient. He stayed near the entrance listening to the others' conversation, effectively blocking the passage with his massive size.

The smell of the cooked berries were making his belly grumble. He was hungry for some REAL food, but he made it a rule to never eat anything that he had already talked to, as it only made the meal difficult. Besides, he had grown attached to this little group of misfits, despite their whiny tendencies.
    The Skitty reminded him of Dawkins, Tolucas' Luxio. Though they were of opposite genders, they had the same bold attitude that Strix favored...even if they hadn't a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Such a small package for a warriors' heart. He mused, chuckling under his breath as he watched the pink kitten gnaw happily on its berry.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 pm

(Skip)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Ice Path/ Deep Caverns/ Past Midnight
    (13)

"It was sort of like a whisper. Just a sentence. Did you?"

Alice was puzzled; she hadn't heard anything, but was focused on how numb her legs were. That gray stone she had been wearing now lay on the ground, useless now. A strange feeling was spreading throughout Alice's battle, and gave a yelp of surprise when burning-hot pain erupted right on her neck. Normally when a Pokemon evolves, it gives off a bright, very white light, but as if she was adapting to not giving their location away, Alice's evolution light was a dull gray, not very noticeable unless you had very keen eyesight. The small Shinx's legs grew longer and tougher, fur growing along her neck to form a miniature mane. Her tail become longer, along with her body, and her eyes were now a dark-red. Alice had evolved into a Luxio, unaware to the fact that stone she had carried around had kept her from evolving this whole time!

Shaking her thick fur, Alice felt strange with the sudden evolution, and was speechless with awe. Wow...I'm not so tiny anymore, am I... But she did feel rather ravenous, and immediately ate the berry Molasses had offered her. "Thanks!" she said in a slightly deeper voice.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Ice Path Caverns| After Midnight

"It was sort of like a whisper. Just a sentence. Did you?"

"Hm... I'm not sure..." Akina had heard a slight sound earlier, but she didn't really notice is enough to make out words. Her gaze flicked away from the Munchlax as she noticed something weird going on with Alice. She had a slight gray light around her, and she was growing. She was going through something Akina had not seen much of at all. Evolution. As the process was finished, Alice was bigger than Akina. She had grown out a short, black mane, and just in general looked older. Akina smiled at the newly evolved Luxio (Another Pokemon she had seen a lot of in her contest days.) to congratulate her.

"Nice new look," She complimented Alice. "It should be helpful for when we need to kick some infected ass." She was genuinely proud of Alice, but deep down she was a bit jealous. Maybe Dante will think even less of me now that I'm smaller in comparison... A subtle frown grew on Akina's face as she realized that she now really was the smallest.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Post 17

Ice Path Caverns| Early Dawn

Dante listened to the others as he kept an eye on the cave. Munchkin seemed to have heard something similar to what he had heard earlier, but just a short version of it. He made no comment during the three whispering amongst themselves, thier curiosity and paranoia growing with each eerie comment.

He turned and was about to say something when the blue kitty discarded her Everstone (he didn't realize she had one) and began to evolve. He vaguely wondered why she didn't do that, you know, earlier but he wasn't about to ask. Her evolution left her with a strange, slick short mane of sorts and longer legs. 'Good,' he thought to himself, 'she'll be more useful... and her voice isn't as high. Thank God.'

A faint thought drifted through his head as he observed the skitty frown a little as she looked away from the larger blue kitty. Maybe he shouldn't be so hard on them. They were, after all, just trying to survive. No one, thankfully, in this group was particularly malicious or mean (besides himself) so... maybe he should give them a break.

His stomach grumbled its anger and he frowned, reminding him of his normal attitude. 'Nah...' He stood and shook himself. He wished he could tell what time it was in this damn place. His internal clock was skewed beyond recognition, and he wasn't sure whether he should be sleeping or eating or what. "Congratulations, kid," he said softly to the blue cat. "Hopefully, you'll get some new skills with that... new hair of yours.

"So, kids. I know you're excited, but this is round two of sleeping. Strix, you mind taking this shift?"
    he asked as he began to move to his spot in the back of the den. "Wake me when you're tired." He plopped down and put his head on his paws. Maybe he could get some rest...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Glalie
    Glalie
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Glalie Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Cold…cold death…
    The glacial pokemon glided eerily through pitch black caverns, effortlessly dodging large stalagmites, as if the creature could see them in the absolute darkness.
    His shattered mind fed him images of his old life; of cold humans, cold pokemon, cold habitat…everything as sterile and unfeeling as the ice around him.
    He felt what could vaguely be considered satisfaction as he sensed the presence of beating hearts. These hearts will stop beating, just like the ones that threw him into a cold world. This is what he knew. This is what he was made for. All beating hearts must turn into ice.

Hovering high in the recesses above the creatures, he waited for his chance. The purple creature below him began to let down his guard as he glanced at something in the cave behind him. He released a powerful ice-beam directly over the giant beast, freezing it instantly, not giving it a chance to cry out.
    Cold…death…

He could sense the giant beasts’ heart frantically speed up and then slowly start to slow down as it fell unconscious in the large block of ice.
    Freeze…
    His hunger was fueled as he sensed the creatures’ heart slow- he skimmed into the small cavern, anxious to cease the beating of more warm, pumping hearts.
    He met with a satisfying sight; tiny, living creatures…these ones he knew would die quicker than the large one.
    He shot a dark pulse in the direction of the black-horned one, sending icy shards everywhere.
    His bloodshot eyes caught sight of a small green creature, cowering in the dark corner.
    Freeeeeze…
    Without hesitation, he shot the small creature with a deadly ice beam, watching, almost with pleasure, as its’ heart slowed…and stopped indefinitely.
    With one loud crack, the ice broke at the base of the icy remains of the Munchlax. The harbinger began to glow a deep purple as the frozen corpse began to levitate and follow the ice pokemon back to his lair of ice and stone.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:20 pm

(Ooc-Gah, I'm terribly sorry. All kinds of crazy drama been going on- Strix was frozen by the Glalie, so I'm kinda...stuck in ice now, unconscious.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Ice Path Caverns| Dawn

"Disaster's... Prey! DISASTERS PREY!" The screech of anger filled the caverns as the absol jumped out from hidind chasing after the other of her kind who had just stolen her meal.
    How dare he take her meal! How dare he!
    The half broken absol paid no heed to thos living if any got to close they would meet the undead's claws as she ran forward trying to reach the Glaile
    "MINE!"

Last edited by Latias on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not centered correctly)
    Mamoswine
    Mamoswine
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mamoswine Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 am

A monster stood in the blizzard, oblivious of the lethal cold that surrounded it. It stared blankly into the howling winds, its eyes glowing in the darkness.
    It’s fur was rigid with ice and snow, its flesh ridden with frostbite.
    Its mind screamed for blood. Its heart felt hollow.
    He wanted blood on his tusks. He wanted a warm, fresh kill.
    But in this barren, frozen waste, prey was scarce…so he waited.
    And waited.
    And waited for something unfortunate enough to tread over the mounting snow banks around his enormous body.
    Suddenly, he felt vibrations coming from the snow mounts to the right of him.
    His blood-red eyes shot open in renewed hunger and rage, searching for his prey.
    A small group of odd creatures seemed to have dropped out of the sky right next to him! Despite his undeniable urge to feed, he waited…waited until one of them drew closer.
    He watched the small group look around in bewilderment at their new surroundings. Some of them had began to focus their attention on a large chunk of ice, while a smaller one pranced about in the snow, slowly making its way closer to his concealed tusks…
    The small pink creature was a meager meal, but he knew the others would be caught off guard. He knew he could catch them too.
    This was his territory.

He was patient. He took careful aim of the small creature, and exploded out of the snow. He impaled the little pink thing and roared with a bloodlust. The pathetic thing on his tusks was screeching in pain- he trumpeted again triumphantly, aiming his other tusk towards the others and began to charge at them with blind rage.

He would have another.
    He would have them all.
    Their blood would color his tusks red.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 am

Ice Path Caverns | Dawn
    (14)

Alice was immensely happy her new friends were praising her for the evolution, and proud to now be stronger and able to really show her strength. But even with all this happening, Alice's excitement and glee was short-lived as Strix was struck with a beam of ice and frozen solid. Alice managed to call out his name before seeing...something... approaching. Alice knew this creature was powerful, and she even with her new strength she couldn't work up the courage to fight whatever it was directly. But that was something Alice would regret forever as the creature hit Molasses with an Ice Beam and carried the remains of the Munchlax with levitation, Alice's newly-found friend carried away, dead. Alice was numb with shock and loss...why did Molasses have to be killed, but the rest stayed alive, completely untouched. But more then that, Strix had to be freed, or they'd lose another companion. Alice raced over to the ice block that was the Nidoking and melted the ice away with a couple of Fire Fangs. It hurt her jaws immensely, but Alice didn't care at that moment. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Alice felt something strange under her paws, and she gave a small yelp as something 'transported' her away.

Snowpoint | Dawn
    Alice landed on snow, she could tell. It was so blasted cold, wherever they were, and the swirling snow and ice bit her skin and made the Luxio shiver. A huge chunk of ice caught her attention, so she didn't notice as Akina walked away from the group. Then a roar of bloodlust burst Alice's eardrums, and she whirled around to see Akina speared by the tusk of a giant mammoth. She screeched in pain as the mammoth charged at them. Two deaths?! It seemed that with this mammoth, the death count wouldn't stop there.

Last edited by Skyleap on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 am

Post 18

Ice Path Caverns| Dawn

Dante's head rose in a flash as the ice beam hit Strix and the face thing went after Munchkin. For one moment, he had to decide. Who would get his aid and who would more than likely die? He turned to shoot a flamethrower at Strix, trying not to hit the newly evolved kitty and tried his best to melt Strix before Munchkin was completely...

The ugly face crunched down on Munchkin, blood, gore and berries spilling everywhere...

'...I guess that makes my decision easier...' he thought grimly as he continued to try and free Strix. He wanted to kill the face before it got any more of the pack, but he needed back up first. As the face rounded and attempted to attack again, Dante felt something odd course through him. Though it didn't hurt, he felt a weird pressure on his throat and felt his paws lift off the ground.

Snowpoint Outskirts| Dawn

Dante abruptly met with snow as he hit the soft ground, grunting as he did. He quickly got up and shook himself off to find him and the others that were still alive in a blizzard-ridden forest trail, the snowy winds making it hard to see beyond a mile or so. The face was no longer in sight, and niether were the remains of Munchkin.

He felt a pang of guilt as he trotted toward where the others were; it had been his decision to go after Strix and not Munchkin. He had liked the little guy, and it made the loss all the worse. His death was on his shoulders. He went back to defrosting Strix, when something rumbled nearby.

A furry colossus with bloddy, merciless tusks reared its head and, from what Dante could tell, immediately ate the pink kitty, her brightly colored pelt flashing on the tusks. "Shit! RUN!" He finished defrosting Strix and went to firing flamethrower after flamethrower at the beast's face, wanting to blind it. When the others had gotten far enough away, he turned tail and joined them.

He spotted a small alcove where the rocks and trees made a nice shelter; the rock face indenting enough to where a few pokemon could fit and not be covered in snow. "Over here!" he called, but not too loudly to avoid detection. Once he stopped, and everyone was there, he sat down.

"...All right. Who's not dead?" he asked, panting. He frowned. "Rather, who didn't get hurt? Big guy, you doin' ok?"

((OOC: OMG, Slange, I am such a jerk! ;A; I'm so sorry I skipped you...))

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Snowpoint Outskirts | Dawn

[OOC: You guys skipped me... ;A;]

The frigid air was eating away at his already torn fins, leaving Drowned agitated and aggressive. His glowing red eyes stood out like a black rabbit in the snow as he watched the Harbringer impaled the small, pink cat. Drowned grinned as he saw the blood stain the pure white, such a tragedy for something so innocent to be tainted by the crimson that flowed from the Skitty's wound. He watched listlessly as the Mamoswine charged at the others. The living began to run.

He slammed a veined arm onto the ground, the snow melting around him as his instincts kicked in. Blood. Blood. Blood. His mid was screaming for the liquid as he began his chase, running on all fours towards the group. His eyes were locked on the young Luxio, it was weak. Easy to kill. The others seemed bigger and much more stronger, and he didn't want to waste his energy in ripping them apart.

He had chased them to their hiding spot, as he quietly, in a fluid motion, climbed up a tall tree and hid, watching them curiously. "...All right. Who's not dead?" The dog was speaking. "Rather, who didn't get hurt? Big guy, you doin' ok?" Drowned's face suddenly contorted into a freakish grin, one of his arms starting to radiate power. "LeTs hAvE DRRRRRRRROWNINGGGGGG lEsSoNs!" he screamed, lunging at the Luxio with his Hammer Arm.

Last edited by Luteshi on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Snowpoint Outskirts | Dawn (15)

Strix collapsed into a chilling heap of snow as a slew of fire attacks bombarded the quickly melting ice that held him.
    "Ahhh! What the fuck just happened?!" he growled loudly.
    Before he could get an answer, he heard Dante screaming.
    "Shit! RUN!" Strix' vision was blurry from the attack, and his scales were still covered in the clinging chunks of ice, but he didn't question the hounds' reasons and ran.
    Strix grunted as he kept falling into large snow drifts.
    "Goddammit! Where the hell are we?! Why are we in a fucking snowstorm!?"
    He followed Alice as best he could, barely making out blurry silhouettes of trees and boulders. Suddenly, Dante came running up behind them.
    "Over here!" He yelled, as he trotted to a small outcropping of rocks.
    Alice came trotting up, out of breath next to him.
    "Rather, who didn't get hurt? Big guy, you doin' ok?"
    Dante asked, looking in the shivering Strix' direction.
    "Y-y-yeah I'm-" A horrible screeching voice came from behind him, and as he spun around, he watched in horror as a giant blue creature lunged towards the Luxio.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 am

Snowpoint Outskirts| Dawn

The scene changed, Catherine's half dead brain couldnt understand what had happened but she was no longer in the caves. But there was still snow, lots and lots of it.
    A moan excaped her burt lips as she rose and saw her prey being torn apart. She roared and ran toward them and when a blue creature two times her size went for them she screamed as she lept.
    "DISASTER'S MEAL DISASTER'S PREY! DISASTER'S FOOD! DISASTER'S DISASTER'S DISASTER'S!"
    She scratched and slashed at him screaming disaster over and over again as to stop the intruder from attacking her hunt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:48 am