Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Weavile
renegade
Min
Mamoswine
Glalie
Suicune
Abysswalker
Fox
Silverishness
13 posters

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 21 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    | Snowpoint Warehouse // Dusk |
    7 //13 (Skipped)

"You didn't freeze?"

You know, he faintly considered that. But... he wasn't cold when it happened, honestly. Now that the realization hit him, his fur crawled from his shoulders down to his tail. I didn't feel the ice freezing me.... Is it... because I'm a... ghost? Maybe it didn't effect me? I don't think.... He was very whispy, but... he always thought he was a dark type. But... that was impossible since Umbreons are the exclusive dark eeveelution, and he wasn't an Umbreon. What... am I? I have to be a ghost.... I remember.... I died, and I came back as... this.
    He didn't respond to the lion, partly because of a lack of trust and of words, but mainly because of the hissing Persian. The clanging of the cans startled him and threw him out of his thoughts.

"...Oh? Are we not trying to make as much noise as possible? Hmm. My mistake."

Catalyst almost visibly cowered at the sarcasm, the words grating on his ears achingly. Sarcasm. Ow. He quietly continued working. Alice brought up a good point, and he silently agreed and swished his tail. With some effort and avoiding getting blood on his nose, he shoved a box to the side. It hit the ground with a whump, but he found exactly what he thought had smelled. Indeed, it was a potion, and it would be very handy. But that was the only thing he could find here, and so he abandoned his search. It seemed as though everyone had everything else covered, however. He double checked, just to be sure. When he was positive nothing was there, he picked up the potion in his teeth and placed it near the bags. Even if it was a small one, he felt better that he found a little bit of medicine.

-----

(Suicune granted me permission to post.
    OoC: I made Catalyst find a 20 HP potion, so that's not too bad. Otherwise, sorry for not having him talk, but I'm just waiting for us to get the stuff together. I think what we got right now, on the timeline at least, is just fine.
    And for Arianna, I don't have much going for her. She's just following. And Rune's bickering is just worrying her, I guess. We can just say she looks really apprehensive.)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Snowpoint City|Dusk
    (R-23/A-43)

Adara frowned as Dante made his little quips, still not admitting to the fact that his idea had come from her, and sighed heavily. "Fine, come on then cutie," she surrendered, trotting off towards the building with the Sneasel in tow. It was a rather quiet trek, eventually the smaller weasel Pokemon latching onto her underbelly to make the trod through the snow easier on them both. However as they drew closer to the darkened building Rune became more and more restless. “Look, I...I don’t think we should be goin’ in there, is all. It ain’t sane.” The smaller female began, her muffled words fading into the Aiveon's fur. “There’s reavers there, ain’t you been listening to a word I’m saying? Don’t know about you, but I aim to keep my skin!” Reavers? What was she on about? Had there been some conversation she wasn't present for?

Pausing for a moment the Eeveelution sat gingerly, allowing Rune to continue her explanation with an attentive ear. “Canna food ain’t worth gettin’ raped and gutted for, not by a long shot. And how do we even know if that Dante fella ain’t gonna just leave us? He could just be sendin’ us in to be bait, while he rabbits with all the scratch.” A frown marred her features at the assumption the battered Houndoom was going to backstab them all. "Sweetie, he may not be the nicest guy around but I really think that's because of the situation. Look at the guy, he looks like he crawled out of Hell and survived wouldn't you be a little bitter too? He reminds me of Fam really..." Adara trailed off in her defense of Dante and just got quiet, the poor older Glaceon making her remember that she had lost her brother yet again and now the rest of her friends. Famaer, Rufus, Seymour, Mastema....they were all still by the lake and Adara had no idea how to get back to it. She didn't go that far...did she? No. Couldn't have.

"Hey Rune," she wondered for a moment. "Why did you say there are Reavers there?"

Raiden rose with a start as Strix's breath caught, hoping that it didn't mean the larger beast was about to convulse, and let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding when the Nidoking's eyes opened. However he had to jump back when the male's arms began crashing into crates and walls as the hacking sounds emanating from his chest. Strix was in a bad way and it concerned the Manectric. Stepping closer Raiden made his way to check on the dino when a low growl made him stop.

“Don’t fucking touch me!” Strix nearly roared, causing Raiden to growl and bear teeth for a moment. What the fuck was wrong with this guy? He was just trying to help! If he wanted to suffer and die then...no...he couldn't do that to him. The blue canine started closer again as the brute began to overwork himself into exhaustion only to be scoffed at again. “...Don’t. If you think cozying up now will make up for what you’ve done, you’re dead wrong. There’s no fixing what you did. Not ever.” That was it. No more Mr. Nice.

"And what exactly do you think I did? Huh? Explain to me how you getting attacked was my goddamn fault. I fucking tried to save your dumbasses and if you had just run away like I said while I kept the bitch distracted NONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HURT. So fuck you very much."

Raiden was just done. Done with this whole fucking group.

((I need two more posts before he leaves and I want his leaving post to be about Hera so let's try and keep it going just another cycle Foxy!))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am

Warehouse || Dusk|| 71/31

Blood spattered across the gray concrete as the Nidokings’ wet laughter came out in painful hacking spurts.
    “Y-you gotta...be joking, right?...” He huffed, easing himself onto his legs. The beast slowly straightened his torso, his arms hanging limply at his sides. Ragged breaths expanded his chest cavity with a slow, grating scratch, before coming out in a audible whimper. Strix’ face turned upwards, his eyes shut.

“...You’re a fool. A damned fool.” Came the embittered whisper from his bloody lips.
    After a few deep breaths, his now frigid gaze fell on the canine.
    “You think being a martyr is glorious?...You think it saves lives? Where did sacrifice get Ciara? It got her fucking skull crushed! By her own-!” He roared, slamming his fists on the ground in front of the hound. The behemoths’ body protested his efforts, forcing more blood to stream from his maw. Shuddering and moaning in agony, Strix pulled himself back, his large bulk collapsing onto the crates clumsily. His breath came in short gasps, pausing as he writhed against the pain. After a few moments, the fiery torment subsided as the shattered bone shifted. Once more, his breath slowed as he stared emptily.

When he finally spoke again, his voice was thick with despair. “...When you die, you don’t get to stay dead anymore. You come back. And you know the worst part? The worst part is seeing the ones you loved and bled for...the ones that killed themselves for your worthless carcass….stand back up to eat you.” Strix turned, swallowing hard as he looked Raiden in the eye. “Do you know what it’s like, having to kill them a second time?...Do you know what it’s like to feel their blood on your claws? To know that everything they did, it meant absolutely nothing?” He hissed under his breath. Despite the soft utterances, the Nidokings’ face was wracked with emotion. Tears stood in his eyes, underneath the heavy brows. His lip quivered against the oversized fangs.

"Sweetie, he may not be the nicest guy around but I really think that's because of the situation. Look at the guy, he looks like he crawled out of Hell and survived wouldn't you be a little bitter too? He reminds me of Fam really..." 

Rune crossed her arms against her thin chest, a deep frown crawling onto her face. “Well, that don’t change nothin’. Ornery or not, we all been given the short end of the stick in this here hellhole. Somem’ like him should listen to some reason, bein’ leader and all!” She grumbled, her pale eyes uneasily darting about, avoiding making contact with their destination with careful calculation.

"Hey Rune," she paused, turning to the dark weasel. "Why did you say there are Reavers there?"

Rune stiffened at her words, her pulse quickening as she turned with a start.
    “I-They-” She stammered, her throat suddenly very dry. The Sneasel looked nervously away, her slender claws motioning at nothing. “What you talkin’ ‘bout? Didn’t say ‘nothin.” She mumbled, turning her back to the vulpine as she straightened with feigned indignance. Rune stared at the looming building, her claws scratching against each other at her side. Her delicate features were drawn together in a nervous uncertainty, her lips pursing tight as she took a deep breath. “Can’t stand yammerin’ ‘round here.” She growled, padding out into the bright snow.

(Wow, that was rough. Took me hours to write this. Notes in rp discussion. Lol, Runes' such a bad liar. And let me know if anything needs to be changed Phoe dear, I took some liberties)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse| |Dusk
    68| |9

For the most part, Alice was silent, absentmindedly shoving boxes to the side and opening up crates to search within. There wasn't much on her side, save for a few more cans of Pokemon food and the odd sack of pokeblocks. The Luxray nudged the searched crates away, the unsettling silence of the room after the Persian's snide comment causing her fur to tingle with unease. She paced for a bit, unsure of which box to open next before turning towards the ghost-type, prodding over and looking over his shoulder.
        Her expression brightened at Catalyst's discovery, a potion. "Good find," she remarked, giving a nod of approval. "That'll definitely come in handy." Casually, she padded back to the bags, looking over all the items they had found. "We should move on to the other warehouses, now. C'mon," gingerly she took hold of a couple bags, awkwardly lifting them with her jaws as she trudged forward. "Bfetter geft movin," she mumbled through the bunches of cloth.

[ooc: good to be back!! couldn't really write much since i only had one post to go off, oh well ;v;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 am

Snowpoint City|Dusk
    (R-24/A-44)

“Y-you gotta...be joking, right?...”

Raiden's anger was beginning to peak. Why did everyone keep saying that? It wasn't like he hadn't expected to die but at least then they would have only lost one not the two, and nearly three if Strix couldn't pull through, that they did instead. They would have all gotten away. Why didn't anyone see that it was better for them to have lost a stranger than three friends?

“...You’re a fool. A damned fool. You think being a martyr is glorious?...You think it saves lives? Where did sacrifice get Ciara? It got her fucking skull crushed! By her own-!” Her own? Her own what? Dante had been just an alpha to her...the poor pup so brainwashed by that awful Magma that she didn't know any other way to survive. When things got too dire for her the only thing she knew how to do was obey. What did Strix mean by 'her own'?

“...When you die, you don’t get to stay dead anymore. You come back. And you know the worst part? The worst part is seeing the ones you loved and bled for...the ones that killed themselves for your worthless carcass….stand back up to eat you.” The Manectric let out a low growl as he stood tall against the heaving behemoth, the potential fury of the wounded soldier doing nothing to scare the Gym veteran. “Do you know what it’s like, having to kill them a second time?...Do you know what it’s like to feel their blood on your claws? To know that everything they did, it meant absolutely nothing?” He had enough, he wouldn't let the dinosaur speak anymore. With a snarling bark he ordered the brute to silence and electricity began to menacingly crackle against his azure fur. "I wouldn't have to know that feeling if you had done your fuckingjob and gotten them out of here."

"And you know what your biggest problem is, hypocrite? You lay there, half dead and bleeding, for doing the exact same thing. Where did your martyrdom get you? It got your psychotic girlfriend to lose her goddamn mind before handing you your own ass and then what do you do? You let her waltz out the fucking door." An eerie calm came over the hound. His sparks stopped snapping and his hackles lowered, and an icy gleam glazed over his eyes making Raiden seem almost like a different person completely. He lowered himself to his haunches and a disturbing smile crossed his muzzle as he narrowed his eyes to fallen, a dark chuckle echoing in his chest. "She's dead, you know. Your precious Hera. Went right into the snow to die and left you here to rot. You're so pathetic even she couldn't stand to be around you yet you think you have the right to preach at me? Take a good look buddy. They all left you and you were just too stupid to notice."

“I-They-” The small fox pokemon sat quiet and confused at Rune's sudden inability to speak, the opinionated female not normally for a loss of words when one could get her talking. “What you talkin’ ‘bout? Didn’t say ‘nothin.” Her arms uncrossed and the little Sneasel went rigid before starting away leaving Adara to just shrug and follow after her muttering companion. They went a ways in some silence but as they drew nearer to the building an unsettling quiet settled over the landscape to the point where the only sound the Aiveon could hear was the crunching of their paws in the snow. Something was wrong.

Quickly jumping in front of Rune Adara put a paw before the Sneasel to get her to halt and gave a a rushed 'shh' before pricking her ears up. In the distance she could here the sounds of creaking boats and the vacant roar of undead deeper into the plains but the immediate area was dead silent. This was somethings hunting ground. "Rune look out!" Without time to further warn her Adara quickly knocked Rune out of the way as a slash of bright pink energy shot their way nearly hitting them both, the crackling power of the psychic surge making Adara's fur stand on end. "What the hell was that?"

Stepping from behind one of the ruined buildings came a daunting Gallade, the male's body nearly devoid of skin on its chest, head and left leg with muscle and organs on display as if he were on display in a museum of science. It's face was completely skinned on the right side and the creepy permanent smile made the small flying type cringe, the searing red eyes burning into her like the fires of hell. With a rapid chattering of teeth it charged, its arms glowing green as it quickly slashed them through the air sending sharp leaves firing their way. They were so screwed.

((I could have sworn since I posted before Foxy this go it wasn't my turn. Sorry guys if I messed up.
    Foxy let me know if you need me to change the small liberty of Adara protecting Rune, and just to say whatever you have Strix do make it good lol because next post Raiden is out XD))
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse || Dusk
    59 / 7

Kide couldn’t really find much else in the area he had gone to check, just more crates and death scent. Guess I should head back to the others. He thought as he turned and began to make his way back to the others, he paused on his way though, noticing a hole in one of the crates, just big enough for him to fit his head into. He stood there staring at it for a few moments before going to look at it, didn’t seem all that dangerous, and it was big enough for him to get through, well, he thinks it’s big enough.
    He cautiously goes over to it and sniffs it, not really getting any scent, and he dared not stick his head into it in fear of getting it stuck. Guess I’ll just leave it, and just hope it was empty. He thought as he more or less broke into a run as he headed back to the others.

His ears twitched when he heard the persions remark, but didn’t think much of it. Kide was trying to make as little noise as possible, but he figured it would be nice to try and get to know the others while he was at it, especially if he was going to be spending a lot of time with them. Getting to know him as well couldn’t hurt either, know he can be trusted.
    "We should move on to the other warehouses, now. C'mon."
    Kide was already back with the others when he heard Alice say that it was time to head to the next warehouse. He let out a sigh, he knew he had to pull his own weight, but he had been trekking, or more or less jumping, through the snow outside for quite awhile and just wanted to curl up in a nice warm corner, maybe next to a fire, and sleep. But since he was so new to the group he didn’t want the others to label him as the lazy type. You’ll get all the sleep you need once your done here. Just show that you can be trusted and are able to pull your own weight. He thought as he followed behind the Luxray, though not very close, he was more or less a few feet behind her.

Kide couldn’t help but rest his gaze on the strange eeveelution, it didn’t look like anything he had seen before, but never leaving Johto before who knows what kind of things he’s missed in the world. “Hey, wispy guy, I forgot your name, if you even gave it.” He said as he went over to walk next to the eeveelution. “Can’t say I’ve seen anything like you before. So what are you exactly?” He asked, hoping he wasn’t prying too much, and if he wasn’t being too nosy with his questions.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm

8 //13 (Skipped)

"Good find. That'll definitely come in handy."
    At first he was just slightly shocked. Wow, he was easy to scare, wasn't he? The mental scar tingled painfully at that and he degraded himself inwardly. But the small comment sunk in just a little bit afterwards. He was being of help, and... that was great. His lips pulled up slightly into a sheepish smile, his blue eyes looking at the Luxray with admiration. If she were scared or unsure, he sure couldn't tell with how confident she appeared to be.
    "We should move on to the other warehouses, now. C'mon,"
    He nodded in agreement. They should move before they get caught here. Considering what happened earlier, they would have  difficult time if they ran into frozen, walking meatbags. A big black muzzle exposed it's teeth and sunk them into the straps of the bags, picking up two of the few remaining. He was sure the other's could take the rest.
    “Hey, wispy guy, I forgot your name, if you even gave it. Can’t say I’ve seen anything like you before. So what are you exactly?”
    The question caught him off guard and his previous thoughts bubbled back to mind. ... I don't even know what I am.
    "I'm.... 'm Catahrest" he mumbled through his mouthful of burlap, shy to begin with. No way was he going to explain himself while carrying things, that was... awkward.

The sudden but light crunch of snow falling off a branch caught his attention. A wet squelch ensued, making a noise behind the other side of the warehouse. Catalyst froze and listened for more, and heard something he was terrified to hear; a muffled hiss.
    "Ghs. ... Ghs." he whispered in a panic through his teeth, trying to get their attention. The familiar stench that struck terror into him started to become more and more apparent, and his hackles rose in response. A faint memory rose and hung before his face in question. "Th'res--"

The unrecognizable screech of a Glaceon sounded, followed by the warped chattering of a Snover. Catalyst dropped his bags out of his jaw.
    Fuck.

-----
    (OoC: Skipping Arianna for now, I'm waiting for Sil to start up with Dante again. Arianna knows she's staying back with him but I'm kind of unsure where to continue with it. Discussion is cool with me if you're stumped, Sil.)

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Post 84|| Post 10

Snowpoint Warehouse| Dusk

As Fluff and Sneasel went, still bitching or chatting or... whatever to themselves, Dante found his mind wandering. Not out of boredom -Legends, no- but... fatigue? Confusion? He wasn't quite sure, but his eyes left the two he'd just sent on a particularly dangerous mission to retrieve supplies, and he just... couldn't keep his eyes on them. They followed the beautiful oranges, pinks and purples that cascaded themselves all over the snowy blanket of the city, up to the tree line marking unknown territory. The sun was already mostly down, barely able to peek in between the trees' canopy. For a moment, it was all he could do to stare, silent and for once, tranquil.

The day that had greeted him and the others had been brutal, cruel and impossibly long. It had started with a rude awakening by an undead typhlosion, with the absol that had been hunting them since the Ice Caves warding it off for... a reason he still didn't know. Then Ciara had... had left, getting herself horrifically injured by the Camerupt. He'd evolved... then the Abomasnow... then... Delia... then that horrible demon he was unfortunate enough to share a species with... Ciara, gone. Yon-Co, gone. Hera... gone. Strix... nearly gone... Eyes steadily trailing upward to the blinking stars above, still somewhat veiled in the dimming light, he could only wonder how they'd managed this long. Today should have murdered them all... why... why was he still here...?

His legs shook with effort, the adrenaline from earlier quickly wearing off. He'd nearly died twice today, his body more than ready to quit for at least a week. So tired...

Just...

So tired...

A scream, a shout to his left seemed far away-- too far away for it to matter, but he looked anyway. Out of the snow came a gallade, a pokemon he had no hope in defeating. Not like this. Whimpering out of sheer exhaustion, he wasn't sure at that moment whether it would be worth fighting it or just... let it do what it was going to do. He couldn't keep this up... he had no more to give. No more fire, no more darkness... Nothing. He could only stare as his likely doom powered forward.

--

Sylus hadn't had much more luck; the rest of the storage crates held little more than some hardware supplies or... beauty products. Frowning at the barren waste, he jumped back down to the others, who were still perfectly content to keep yacking amongst themselves, making them to be a nicely packaged meal for the undead that surely lurked nearby. Their "leader" called for them to move on, to which Sylus silently rejoiced. It was about time they moved on; daylight was getting very, very scarce. But as they began to move, a disturbing sound caught not only his attention, but the wispy thing's as well.

"Ghs. ... Ghs." the wisp thing garbled out, a disdainful way to try and talk. He glared at the strange evolution for a moment before looking back to where the sounds came, the telltale stench of undead quickly filling the warehouse. "Th'res--"

Sylus snarled as one of them screeched, revealing itself as a glaceon, accompanied by something else. Hissing, the persian took a small step back as he tried to find the best way to survive with his hide intact. "Of course there's undead now," he snarled, hackles raising with the threat. "You all just had to keep bloody talking, didn't you?" He turned to the lioness, eyes fixated in a hateful, accusing glare.

"Well, Leader, what now? You think they'll enjoy more fucking stories?!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:29 am

Warehouse || Dusk|| 72/31

"I wouldn't have to know that feeling if you had done your fucking job and gotten them out of here."The Nidoking fell silent, the crushing condemnation behind his words wringing his fragile heart. Dante abandoned his own plan, going back for the ones beyond saving, after they had given so much to escape. The faces of his teammates stared up at him accusingly, outraged and confused as he stood between them and a gruesome and horrific death.

"I'm going with Dante."
    "I'm not injured, and I'm the only one left who could help them downstairs."
    "Don't you see that he is down there for you! He doesn't even know you but he is willing to risk his life for you...and you can't even be bothered to help him!"
    "If you can't get over your own fears and self-loathing long enough to help someone who is going to die for you, then maybe you don't know the meaning of the word 'team'."
    "I am not weak!"

Strix cringed internally, a grimace growing on his bloody maw. His facial muscles twitched as he bit his tongue.
    "Move out of my way!!"
    The flash of blinding pain, the bones crunching as he hit the floor, far below. Ciaras’ last words, Heras’ panic-stricken face as she flew at him…

Hera…
    In the end, even his Hera turned against him.
    The one that he would have followed to the end.
    In the end, he was alone.

"And you know what your biggest problem is, hypocrite? You lay there, half dead and bleeding, for doing the exact same thing. Where did your martyrdom get you? It got your psychotic girlfriend to lose her goddamn mind before handing you your own ass and then what do you do? You let her waltz out the fucking door."

Strix stiffened at his words, the mention of the Espeon like a bolt of electricity through his brain. His dark gaze locked on the electric canine, who was now eerily calm. The Nidoking sat up with his breath baited as his frayed mind struggled to comprehend what the dog just said. But as he stared at Raidens’ malign eyes, a stabbing cold creeped into his heart. Dread flooded his body as every part of him wanted to just cease to exist.

"She's dead, you know. Your precious Hera. Went right into the snow to die and left you here to rot. You're so pathetic even she couldn't stand to be around you yet you think you have the right to preach at me? Take a good look buddy. They all left you and you were just too stupid to notice."

The Nidokings’ breath grew shallow and quick. His dark eyes fell unfocused. Tremors traveled from his chest to his heavy arms, pulling him to his armored feet. Bones shifted within his chest, but the beast was beyond physical pain. With a surge of white-hot rage, the Nidoking barreled towards the Manectric, his ragged roar tearing from his throat.

(okay, this is where he’s gonna black out. phoe, feel free to have strix thrash or crash/break whatever. he’s just going berserk, but he’s too wounded to see straight. i’ll let you do what you want, since this is raidens’ last post and fight here. skipping rune for now, ill post for her next round to give it some pacing)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:48 pm

69| |10

"Ghs. ... Ghs." Catalyst's mumbles made Alice turn in curiosity, looking back at her wispy companion. "Th'res--" The Luxray rose a brow, trying to understand the Phanteon's garbled words. She flicked her ear, the sound of hissing reaching her before escalating into a full, drawn-out screech.
        "Of course there's undead now," Alice bristled at the comment, her fur standing on end and crackling with small sparks of electricity as she caught sight of their foe, a disgusting, half-rotted Glaceon and it's companion Snover, who wasn't doing much better himself. "You all just had to keep bloody talking, didn't you?" the lionness nearly cringed at the feline's accusing glare, instead returning his look with a frustrated scowl, the best she could muster with a bag in her mouth. "Well, Leader, what now? You think they'll enjoy more fucking stories?!"
        "Lfet's go," she motioned forward, adjusting the bag in her mouth for better speaking. "I'll stall them for a bit so you guys can get to the next warehouse. We already have a good amount of supplies so just do a quick search, grab whatever, and start heading back towards the main warehouse. I'll catch up in a few minutes." she spoke her orders clear, gritting her teeth her fur tingled and crackled, blue electricity enveloping her form as she readied a Spark attack. "Don't take too long!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 am

Snowpoint City|Dusk
    (R-25/A-44)

While he had gotten the desired result, his barbed words stinging the Nidoking's heart enough to make him radiate guilt and pain, Raiden almost regretted pushing the broken beast so far. It seemed the Espeon had been the final button because suddenly Strix went mental. He ignored his wounds and his pain and began a rampage, flailing at the Manectric who hastily started to scurry away in an effort to avoid the swinging limbs reaching for him.

Raiden bolted around the already damaged warehouse, hiding behind ruined beams and crates only to have them bashed out of the way like tissue paper as Strix continued to hunt him down. He readied himself to fire off a Thunder but just as the electricity built to maximum Strix came crashing down with both fists and smashed the already injured hound into the metal floor, his body bouncing back up with loud yelp. Ruby eyes widened in pained fear as the dino raised his arms again, the Discharge Pokemon only hoping that his Static ability would have been assured given the amount of electricity he had built up for that attack he didn't get to use.

If it had taken hold Strix showed no signs of the shocking paralyzation and once again brought his heavy fists down, missing and hitting the ground so hard that the floor was left with a large dent that the Manectric began to slip into. Using the gravity to get back on his paws Raiden quickly jumped out of the way of the next blow and threw out a Discharge attack but didn't bother to see if it had hit. Instead he hauled ass towards the hole in the wall currently serving as the group's door and didn't pause until his paws hit snow. Looking back he could still see the Nidoking blindly tossing his weight around and breaking everything, causing enough ruckus to draw the group back from wherever they were. He didn't want to be anywhere around when that happened. Letting out a howl Raiden quickly took to the horizon, only slowing briefly to watch as he passed Ciara's grave marker before speeding off once again into the forest.

(Per Fox was allowed to control Strix's rampage somewhat to give my guy a good thrashing/scare. Also skipping Adara for this round to focus on Raiden's leaving post, gonna move a favorite in here after this ^_^)
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 pm

(( I don't want too but please skip. Not on a computer this weekend and it's a pain for me to type a post with a phone. Just say Kide stayed behind with Alice to fight off the undead. Again, sorry. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 10, 2014 12:59 pm

70| |11

The lionness hissed, eyes bright and ready for battle as she circled her opponents. Her fur bristled, strands of electricity crackling off every strand when she noticed that the Zorua stayed behind. She rose a brow, but held no complaints. "Thanks," she smiled, before returning her attention to the two undead. "Let's make sure they never even think of attacking us again!"
        With a roar she lunged forward, the Snover grazing her shoulder with a wide Wood Hammer as she crashed straight into his body. The electricity around them crackled loudly, the undead beneath her writhing and screeching in an attempt to escape the attack. The Frost Tree Pokemon's bark-like skin was charring, the faint scent of burning wood permeating the air of the warehouse. Alice growled, raising her head to evade the ice-type trying to bite at her.
        Unknown to the electric-type, the infected Glaceon drew near. It's disgusting, purple-patched pelt stood on end as it bared it's teeth. Hissing, it ran forward, readying a bite attack against the lionness.

[ooc: sorry this is short! didn't have much to work with ;v;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 am

((Skip for this round, I've got to post the new duo now that Raiden has left and Fox has planned for her pair. I will have Adara respond to events next round and have my new addition ready.))
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Thu May 22, 2014 8:26 am

Snowpoint Warehouse || Dusk
    60 / 8

"Thanks" The Luxray said, Kide didn’t say anything and just gave a smile, as though saying ‘no problem.’ "Let's make sure they never even think of attacking us again!" Kide nodded in a agreement as he ran into battle.
    While Alice took the Snover, Kide focused his attention on the Glaceon. He bared his teeth as he stared at the undead ice type, wanting to keep his distance, be he only knew one ranged attacked, and he doubted he could win with it alone. Opening up his mouth, he charged up a Shadow Ball, firing it in the Glaceon’s direction as it let out an ice shard. The Zorua jumped back to avoid any shards his attack hadn’t managed to hit, growling as he ran at it, it doing the same. Kide ready to attack it with his fury swipes, the Glaceon seemed ready to use bite. Not really wanting to get too close to those gaping infected jaws, he jumped to the side, feeling the Glaceon’s bite pull out a some of his neck fur as it attempted to clamp down on his neck, he turned around and used a scratch on it, his claws going down it’s side. Damn, why couldn’t I have known more effective moves. Like flamethrower, or something else that could take out an ice type.
    He thought, almost forgetting about the Glaceon before he felt the ice types claws rake down his side and the pain that followed, he let out a growl as he jumped back, already feeling his blood seep from the wound on his left shoulder, before he fired another Shadow Ball in it’s direction, though it once again blocked it by using it’s ice shard attack, which just got on the Zorua’s nerves.
    Damn, how am I supposed to beat this thing with my poor moveset? For all I know it’s probably even a higher level, cause it doesn’t even seemed fazed by my attacks. But then it’s undead so that’s normal.
    A strange scent soon hit his nose. Is that, burning wood? Kide couldn’t help but look around, noticing Alice and the Snover’s fight getting close to his and the Glaceon’s, or perhaps he was just getting too close to theirs, it didn’t matter to him, what did is now the Glaceon seemed more focused on Alice then him. He didn’t know why, maybe cause Alice was bigger then he was, so a bigger meal perhaps? Or maybe more of a challenge?
    Kide shook his head, staring at the Glaceon in time to see it now running at Alice instead of him, he let out a growl as he ran at it, not really liking that he had been forgotten, though in this case he was sort of glad. He managed to knock the Glaceon off it’s feet with a faint attack, keeping it from harming Alice as he watched the ice type soon recover and bare it’s fangs at them. He returned the gesture before turning to look at Alice. “Should be kill them? Or flee, the others are probably back at the home warehouse by now. So it’s your call.”

(( If there's anything wrong with this post let me know so I can fix it. ))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

9 //14
    Catalyst’s chest was heaving as he breathed, seeing the bloodied and rotting creatures emerging from the brush with unreasonable haste. Their lust was incurable and disgusting, and it made the ghostly dog’s veins run cold from the sight of them. His paws began to ache.
    "I'll stall them for a bit so you guys can get to the next warehouse. We already have a good amount of supplies so just do a quick search, grab whatever, and start heading back towards the main warehouse. I'll catch up in a few minutes. Don't take too long!"
    Catalyst’s paws jerked around for a moment, back and forth between the other direction and the battle that was about to ensue. His wide cerulean eyes looked at the lioness, and a shiver rushed through his body. I don’t want to…. With a sudden burst, he ran off in the opposite direction, guilt flooding every corner of his panicked body, stumbling through the snow and the bags swinging violently under his chin. If only I were as strong as I look…. His muscles strained as he turned the corner into the other warehouse, not waiting for the others, his paws drifting on the ice and threatening to make him loose his ground.

-----

Arianna’s rump was firmly planted in the snow, watching Adara and Rune walk off and the rest of their rambling. Her gaze rolled to the snow at her paws and to the flecks of red in them with the bright light of the sunset playing with the ice crystals. It’d be beautiful if she weren’t ready to fall sleep…. Maintaining the happiness of the group is hard, especially when there’s no happiness left to cling to.
    When the shriek sounded far off, the hackles on her back rose. The Growlithe shirked, looking behind her. They must be attacking the group at the warehouse…. The feeling that something was going to happen wouldn’t leave her. Every individual sound was easily picked up through the silence that spread across the land thicker than the snow itself. The garbled wailing of the Gallade sounded off again just as soon as the sound of crunching snow became obvious. Arianna looked to her side, the psychic charging straight for her and Dante. The light caught her wide eyes and she jumped up, scrambling from her sitting position to take a defensive stance.
    Dante did nothing. Arianna stood for half a moment, looking at the hopeless hellhound. … Well if this guy isn’t going to help himself— “Dante!” There was no more time left to think, and before she could make better of the situation, the snow jumped in a circle around them as the barrier of her Protect materialized. The Gallade bounced right off, its attack propelling it backwards far enough to buy them time. The shield faded, leaving them fully exposed. “Dante…. C’mon Dante—“ The Gallade began sprinting at them again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:09 am