Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Weavile
renegade
Min
Mamoswine
Glalie
Suicune
Abysswalker
Fox
Silverishness
13 posters

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 19 Empty Re: (ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:41 am

Post 77|| Post 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snowpoint Warehouse| Evening

As Dante trudged, his body complaining more and more with each burdened step he took, he barely noticed the clicking of claws racing to him, quickly gaining on his position. So, it came as more than a mild surprise when the little sneasel -whose name he was still fairly sure he hadn't gotten- slid straight in front of him. She looked to him, eyes wide and dazed with the past events, looking about how much as he felt. He started a little, nearly tripping since he was in mid stride, but managed to keep going as the little dark-type frantically bombarded words at him.

"Wh-what do you need?!" Dante only managed to glance down and stutter a moment.

"Uh--"

"She found the box!"

"Goo--"

"I-is he gonna be okay? He will be, right?"

"...I don't... know," he grunted out, pressing on past the terrified kid. He could finally see his destination; a pile of discarded cardboard and cloth lay at the end, with empty cans of gasoline piled near it. He guessed that whatever had tried staying here had about as much luck as they had, and was ready to torch the place. A quick glance to the side told him as much-- a smear of blackened blood was a small reminder of whatever forgotten victims had perished here. But it didn't matter, of course; they were dead and he and his pack were still alive. Sort of.

Upon reaching the pile of soft, he paused, leaning slightly and hoping that he wouldn't fall as well, trying to make the passage from back to squishy a little easier on his passenger. "...Here we go, big guy..." he grunted, feeling his legs shake violently beneath him from the strain. "We made it..."

Sylus frowned as he was blatantly ignored, his tail flicking with irritation near the floor. Cretins. He graciously offers help in a time of such dire need, and they don't even acknowledge his entrance. Figured that cur's manners rubbed off on his little underlings... Glancing around toward the others, pondering on which path would bring him the most intrigue, his eyes settled on the fellow cats in the room. Perhaps they would provide some sort of entertainment? Tail flicking upward to arch above his back, his interest was renewed in the females, despite the espeon being a scared little chicken during their first exchange. "I see you've gone through quite the day..." he purred, then glanced over to the now disappeared corpse and manectric. His expression fell some, and he turned back to the girls. "So sorry for your loss..." His tone fell as well, the amusement gone from his words. "I can't imagine the grief you must feel."

[complete repeat]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:35 pm

(Skip, like last time. Rune will go with Ari/Dante whenever they head off)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse| |Evening
    60| |1

"I'll...I'll take her outside..." the large feline watched the Manectric carefully as he nudged himself under the body to pick it up. Her eyes were a mixture of heartache and concern, golden eyes steady on the electric-type as he carried the carcass on his back, it's organs slipping out with sounds that only made Alice nauseous. "I'll try to be back soon." the Luxray gave a nod, turning away from the sight as her paws trembled. Maybe I should go help him...? She shook her head, gritting her teeth to fight back the bile that threatened to spill from her jaws. The longer she thought of the Mightyena's still frame, the more she wanted to vomit--her eyes beginning to prick with tears as she held back the hurricane forming inside her. Instead, the lionness took a few tentative steps towards the Houndusk, before beginning to follow him and the wounded Nidoking. The Sneasel too had rushed towards Dante, her high voice squeaking out panicked questions.

"I-is he gonna be okay? He will be, right?" she looked towards the female, before her gaze drifted to the fire-type. "...I don't... know," Alice frowned. That's what she feared. Her movements became stiff--almost mechanical as her mind immediately jumped to the worst possible conclusion. What if Strix died too? The Luxray closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath to calm herself. No. He will not die. Nobody else will die. Everything will be okay. She looked back to the other females, attempting a reassuring smile on her lips. "Everything...will be okay." she mumbled gently, exhaling the breath that she didn't realizing she held before loosening her muscles. "I see you've gone through quite the day..." the feline's head snapped towards the Persian, raising a brow at the stranger. "So sorry for your loss...I can't imagine the grief you must feel."

She wasn't quite sure what she should've said in response, instead only offering a small nod. "Who are you?" her voice was quiet, a little hushed as she inquired about the feline's identity. "...My name's Alice."

[[Repost, no changes made. \ o /]]

Last edited by Lulu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Snowpoint City|Late Afternoon
    (R-18/A-36 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Well now how in the heck did she get here? Adara's new form sailed gracefully in the sky but as she looked around all she could see was snow. How did she get back to the lake? She hadn't gone far...but maybe she went the wrong way? Oh everything looked so different from way up here. Whimpering lightly the female wished she had payed more attention while Kaiden ran for Mastema, then she would still be with her brother and have gotten to see her old friend. And she missed Rufus. And Famaer. And Seymour. The others she hadn't gotten to know very well but she did miss the lost opportunities to make friends with them all.

Oh for the love of...why in the heck was she still up here?!

Settling on landing to try and get her bearings the new Aiveon soon realized that while flying had been forced to come on instinct, or else she would have died from the fall, she had no idea how to land. So technically she crashed. Going face first into a snowbank Adara had to push with her back legs to get her head unstuck, popping out with a yelp and rolling backwards. Standing up she shook her head and tried to rid herself of the wet snow clinging to her soft fur and wings, only to have a large clump of snow fall off a tree branch above her head and onto her. Wasn't this how Fam found her?

Giggling softly to herself the female put on a happy smile and dug herself out of her new burial mound, realizing for the first time she was tall enough to not sink in the white depths. "Cool!" she remarked, not noticing the volume of her voice as it echoed through the trees behind her. A rustling sound caught her attention and the Aiveon went on alert, creeping around to try and find out what might be behind her. Expecting an enemy she was instead startled to find a rather sad scene, what looked like a beaten Manectric burying another canine. Poor guy...but wait...why did she get the feeling she knew this guy from somewhere?

"Hey, you okay?" she offered, the blue canid going tense at her voice from behind him. For a brief second Adara realized that it was stupid to call out to someone she didn't know but for some reason she knew that he wasn't going to hurt her. Convinced of her argument she continued to step forward anyway. "Need any help?" Pain filled eyes turned to her before going downcast to the ground, paws once again scooping at the ground. "No..." Adara's shoulders and expression fell. She didn't like seeing others sad. "If you're sure..."

Raiden wasn't sure where this little flighty fox...thing, had come from but for some reason he couldn't shake the feeling that she was familiar. Looking down to his hole his vision flashed with a deep hole deep enough to bury Ciara but the image began to swim, ripples in his vision causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and shake his head. Opening them once more he saw a half dug hole and sighed heavily, suddenly feeling as if he had been digging for twice as long as he obviously had been. "Hey..."

"Warehouse."
    "Huh?"

Adara was confused by the strange utterance and looked around the Manectric's shoulder to see if she could get more out of him. "Go to the warehouse... There is shelter, survivors...they can help you." Raiden knew that she would listen. Somehow. He sounded so sad and broken that Adara didn't want to leave him there but several more minutes of silence proved she would be getting nothing else from the electric dog. "Thanks," she offered, only getting a short huff and the sound of more digging as her reply.

Taking to the air the small female tried to figure out where exactly the Manectric had been talking about. Warehouse, that was sooo helpful. There were a ton of them! Settling down on the roof of one Adara peered over the edge and saw a large hole with blood splatters all over the ground surrounding it. Oh...she might have just landed on the right one. Neat. Looking around the Aiveon spotted a small hatch propped open by a metal hinge and squeezed her head inside to look around. There were other Pokemon in there! She could see some of them were badly hurt too...maybe they wanted help!

"Helloooo~" she called sweetly, putting on her friendliest smile. "May I come in? I might be able to help. No offense but you guys still don't look so good." Still? Where the heck had that come from?

((Edited slightly to reflect both characters noticing the time repetition))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 pm

| Snowpoint Warehouse // Evening | 1 // 8

Catalyst
    They didn't know he was even there. A shadow, like he wanted to be most of the time. The little white dog had been his cover, he had hid in her shadow ever since she hurriedly passed him while on her way here. The Phanteon thought she was a nice little girl, level-headed. But now he sat on the top level of the warehouse, looking down over the group while cloaked by the shadows of the storage boxes. He had merged into these shadows when the little one ran up here with her friend. He felt kind of guilty, not revealing himself to this ragtag group after realizing they needed help. But what could he do? He only hurt others, not helped them.

A lump formed in his throat. Was he seriously considering going down to help these pokemon? His body faintly materialized, still half translucent. Neon blue eyes pierced the shadows, becoming blaringly obvious. They didn't even notice. The large purple one seemed badly injured, and the Mightyena dead. Catalyst's skin prickled, seeing more blood. He had avoided looking at the two before because of it. It's as if he already knew these pokemon.

One left with their dead teammate; he took this chance. His body slunk, crouched down as he made his way to the stairs. His heart was racing now. What if they attacked him? Would he be subject to killing them? What if they didn't like him? He surely wouldn't tell them that he had been spying on them. ... Wait, he remembered this. What was happening. He felt his stomach turn as he realized. It must have been one of his dejavu's. His form shook it off, to get rid of the feeling; it was just a weird coincidence, like always.

Catalyst felt his limbs cramp as the situation came back to focus on the others. Arceus.... I don't think I could do this yet.... His large paws shuffled, stopping. His head started to hurt, guilt setting in. I can't do this. I can't go waltzing into some group of strangers. He stopped right on the top stair. Really now, you dipshit? Are you so afraid of these moronic ruffians that you have to cower away like some girl? You should know better, you asshole. A murderer like you shouldn't be scared of jack shit. The Phanteon felt his chest tighten, his next breath was a short gasp. "N-No!" he very weakly muttered under his breath. He fought back tears from hearing the shrill reprimand of his father. His expression softened, hearing a sweeter voice instead.

"Helloooo~ May I come in? I might be able to help. No offense but you guys don't look so good."

It sounded almost like his mother-- his mother. He pushed that thought away immediately. He reluctantly steeled up, obeying his father's command. Turquoise eyes scanned the scene, and his form jolted slightly as he saw eyes as blue as his looking right at him. "Hey! You! Mister uh... fluffy ears! Whatcha doin' up there?" It was the little white pup. He scrambled, his body taking this perfect moment to seize up and not work properly. Well, here goes nothing. He sat up straight, his demeanor and tone calm. "Hello."

Arianna

A mortified expression was splayed on her face. She looked away, hearing the feral screaming of what was Ciara as it was being killed by Dante. Arianna shuddered slightly, her body aching from the adrenaline. She was near ready to pass out, it was too much for her. She shut her eyes closed as she heard Raiden speak.

"I'll take her outside... I'll try to be back soon."

Arianna continued to tremble, blocking out pretty much everything everyone was saying, enveloped in her own sad thoughts. She looked at her paws, feeling tears well in her eyes and warp her vision. What Alice said spoke out to her.

"Everything...will be okay."

Arianna felt a glimmer of hope, her optimistic attitude coming through. She believed that Alice truly didn't know how much that helped. Arianna forced a smile onto her face, and she looked up.

"Helloooo~ May I come in? I might be able to help. No offense but you guys don't look so good."

Arianna's grin grew. "Hiya! Come on in!" she started cheerily, "We sure do need some help~ Ya ever been to these parts?" she looked around, almost refreshed. She was surprisingly happy. Suddenly, she heard a whimper.
    "N-No!"
    She turned to look, her eyes settled on a black form at the top of the stairs. She watched it for a moment, and it seemed to gather itself. She looked at him until his eyes met hers. He nearly jumped out of his skin. Arianna grinned, her tail wagging.
    "Hey! You! Mister uh... fluffy ears! Whatcha doin' up there?" He responded curtly, but not unfriendly.
    "Hello." Arianna continued to smile, and she stood up and faced him.
    "Well? Whatcha doin' up there, silly? C'mon down here, we're all friends!~" She didn't think to consider what the others thought, but he looked like the kind who needed help. He hesitated, but then slowly walked down the stairs.

(OoC: I slightly edited to make Catalyst notice the repeat of events, but just considers it one of his weird dejavu's he usually gets. lol)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Edge of Snowpoint City || Late Afternoon
    53 / 1

The cold wind beat on the black fur of the small fox as he trudged through the deep snow, though it felt more like he was hopping through. The snow going up almost past his ears, obscuring his vision. He had to look up past the snow before he made his next step, or he may find himself bumping into a tree, bush, or something unfriendly.
    “This snow will be the death of me. I just know it.” He complained as he took another step. He still didn’t know how in the name of Ho-oh he ended up here. One moment he was in the lush green of the Safari Zone, next, he was in a winter wonderland, only it felt more like a winter hell in the eyes of the young Zorua.
    Kide soon found himself going face first into a deeper pile of the white powder. “Oh for the love of!” He shouted, hopping up as he tried to get himself out of the snow. He could just barely see over the top when he hopped, still surrounded by the trees. He could make out the form of houses in the distance, though he wouldn’t be able to confirm if what he was seeing is himself hallucinating, or if it was really there. First thing though, he had to get out of this snow pit.

Kide’s back legs where starting to feel sore and a little numb from all the jumping in his attempts to escape the trap hole he had found himself in before he finally managed to get a good hold on something and pulled himself out. He took in gasps of breath as he sat there panting for a few minutes before sinking again. He let out a groan as an irritated expression crossed his face.
    Kide jumped once more towards what he believed to be Snowpoint City, the city in the region that his trainer had talked to him about. A place where she wanted to go to get one of the many badges around the world. Why did she want to go to such a cold place? Though living in Mahogany Town, home to another Ice type gym, he guessed that it was only natural that she would want to go to a gym that reminded her of home.
    He let out a small sneeze, praying that he wasn’t starting to catch a cold. That would be really terrible. Though it didn’t take long before the snow started getting more shallow and he could finally walk, not hop every step he took.

The place he had ended up was truly the city of Snowpoint, and that he had somehow made his way into the frozen city with the ice gym. Or, on it’s outskirts anyway.
    To his left was the frozen city of Snowpoint, broken and covered in snow, and to his right where the warehouses, still standing, but just barely. He didn’t know where he should go, or if there where even others in this forgotten city. He wanted to call out, but he bit his tongue, he didn’t wish to attract the attention of unwanted company.
    Taking a deep breath before exhaling, his breath coming out in a misty cloud before jumping into the air and using his illusionary skill to make himself appear as a Houndoom. He knew the fire dog wasn’t all that intimidating to many pokemon, but it was the best thing he could think of on the spot. “If there are others here, I hope there not violent.” He said to himself as he ventured forth into the city.

(( Repeat. No changes made. ))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 am

Post 78|| Post 4

Dante panted heavily as Strix slid off his back limply to the soft pallet he'd managed to find, his body shivering from the effort of carrying the other. He closed his eyes against the fatigue; his head swimming and his legs trembling, it was all he could do to keep standing. He'd nearly died today, and it was a little much to ask his body to keep going. But as he opened his icy gaze back to the world, they found Strix immediately, and he knew he couldn't pass out now. Not when Strix, the pokemon that had stuck with him the longest alongside Alice, lay needing help. Unconsious and slowly bleeding out, Dante swallowed and managed a weak flame in his throat. Though it'd cause Strix more damage, it was better than letting him bleed out. "Sorry, bud... but it's better than nothing...." Quick, light flames carterized the larger wounds, the more minor scratches staying put. It wasn't worth it to either of them to try and get them all.

His panting not stopping, he turned from Strix, hoping that his minor "healing" would give him enough time to find a way to actually get Strix some help. Trudging exhausted from where Strix lay, he followed the blood trail left behind to find the others, though he soon found that such a tactic was completely unnecessary. They were talking... a lot.

"...My name's Alice."
    "Helloooo~ May I come in? I might be able to help. No offense but you guys still don't look so good."
    "Hey! You! Mister uh... fluffy ears! Whatcha doin' up there?" He responded curtly, but not unfriendly.
    "Hello."
    "Well? Whatcha doin' up there, silly? C'mon down here, we're all friends!~"

What... the fuck was going on?

Mustering what little of his strength was left, he trotted back to where not one, not two, but three newcomers were swarming his pack. His first instinct was to pin them all down and interrogate them before even letting them lay eyes on his packmates, but his shivering legs and light head told him that that was no longer an option. Snarling weakly, he knew that he could only do so much... and it wasn't like they were actually attacking. Instead of threats, they seemed more like annoying but harmless buzzards eyeing the wounded for weakness. Taking in a deep breath, composing himself, Dante lifted his head high, approaching the challenge head on. His pack needed a leader and these newcomers needed immediate assurance that they were not in charge, and right now, he was the only candidate... even in his horrible condition.

Sylus, on the other hand, had very eager ears for the ones he'd approached. While the espeon remained pensive and silent, the luxray was a bit more forthcoming with information. It was obvious the electric lion was understadably suspicious, but she spoke nonetheless. "Who are you?" she inquired with a soft whisper. "...My name's Alice."

The persian smiled, now armed with one of Dante's minions' names. "I am--"

"Hey!" Dante barked, his tone low and firm. "Who the fuck are all of you and why the hell are you here?" The skeletal-armored hound glared at them all, slowly approaching the large group. "I'm not in the most generous of moods, so either you stay and help or you fuck right the hell off." It was obvious that he was unsure of most of the pokemon that now inhabited what he thought was his own territory -a mistake Sylus would be more than happy to point out- his eyes confused with the strange new species. Sylus was curious as well as to what they were, but the answers would come in due time. He was anxious for when Dante finally laid his weary eyes on him, a cruel smile creeping on his face as their gazes finally met.

The bulky, bloodied buffoon stared blankly, his mouth a blubbering stutter. "Dante," Sylus offered cordially, to which the named hound nearly erupted.

"YOU!?" he exclaimed, blood-matted fur on end. Sylus was sure he would have lunged for him, had he not been so injured. But the poor boy did try, charging him somewhat slowly as Sylus easily dodged. Dante skidded against the concrete floor, legs weakly attempting to stop as he turned on his heels to ready another assault.

"Now, now," Sylus commented, tail high in the air, smirk on full, "I don't think that's very nice of you, Dante, to greet your host as such. After all, I let you and your comrades crash here -literally- and lick your wounds. You've all had such a bad day today... It's a pity I couldn't have helped. Besides, what will your brute conduct make your 'packmates' think of you? These pokemon here that have never met you either-- you simply go lunging at me? Without explanation?"

Dante snarled, his anger giving him enough strength to breathe fire through his fangs. "Fuck you," he growled, unable to speak much more without loosening the flames licking at the air. The fuck did he mean by "host"? Had he been there this ENTIRE FUCKING TIME? Was he just going to sit and watch while others died-- no, actually, that made sense. Still, he held his fire, not wanting to put anyone else in danger. How the FUCK did this guy even live this long?! The bastard cat that had made his life hell until he'd beaten the asshole, the fucker that had nearly tortured him day in and day out while he was living in a barren dog crate. His cruel words, cruel smile, cruel pricks and pokes and bites... Seriously, FUCK THAT GUY.

But Sylus had always been one with words, a talent Dante had never -and likely would never- own. The cat "tsked" lightly, admonishing Dante for his blunt anger. "That's unfair, Dante. It's a different time now. Our meaningless quarrel doesn't matter anymore-- what does matter is that you're apparently the leader of this rabble, and you and your 'pack' is terribly wounded. Here, some friendlier pokemon than you are likely willing to help you and your friends, if you were just a tad less hostile. I'd suggest addressing them and myself with the tact and tone appropriate for a pokemon in your situation: desperate." The two stared long and hard at each other, but eventually, Dante's fire was retracted, leaving his fangs slightly covered. Sylus smiled, lacking malice for once, and the cat turned to face the others for a moment.  "Now, why don't we trade names, hmm? Get to know everyone?" He glanced back to Dante, smile still intact.  "Wouldn't that be a better idea than picking another fight you might not win?"

Dante panted lightly, his adrenaline receeding to leave him fatigued once more. Shifting into a less aggressive stance, he came forward a little, hard eyes on Sylus. He just thought he was so fucking smooth... Glancing to Alice, then Hera, then the puppy and sneasel he was still sure he hadn't learned the names of, he heaved a heavy sigh and stood at the head of the small circle everyone seemed to make. "...Fine, he growled, glaring to the persian. On any other day, he'd rip that purring throat right the fuck out. But now... now really wasn't the time. Not with his wounded, not with his Beta in the back, unconsious and dying. "...I'll start again, then.

"You've all come at a bad time. I don't know who you all are or... what you are, but frankly, I don't give a damn. All I care about is getting help to my pack. If you're willing to offer it, then great. If not,"
    His eyes shifted to Sylus, "Fuck off. My name is Dante... and I'm too tired for any other bullshit. Stay and help or fuck off." His eyes stayed on Sylus, silently promising to rip something out.

The persian frowned, sighing a little. "...That wasn't much better, but I suppose..." he muttered to himself as Dante stared the cat down. "My name is Sylus, friends, and I am willing to help now, despite what you may believe, O leader."

[[Weird post is weird. I just kept typing. Ana, pm me if I need to change]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Warehouse || Evening (66)/(25)

Rune scraped her claws together anxiously, holding the medkit against her chest. Her large blue eyes watched the struggling canine drop the large purple beast with a soft thud. She watched helplessly as the horned dog stopped and swayed back and forth, his eyes screwed shut.
    "Y-you don't look so good...you should probably sit down..." She muttered, daring to venture closer to the enormous hound. But he continued as if she had said nothing, his gaze going back to the unconscious Nidoking.

She cringed visibly, following his gaze. The beast had fallen on his side, the wounds on his back bared. The fringes of the wounds were clotted thickly with black blood, but the thick liquid continued to seep out, despite his bodies' best attempts.
    "I...tried to get out all the ice! I didn't know what else to do though. He's just. So big." She added, trying her best to be helpful. The canine responded with a grim expression and a small flame growing in his mouth. Her breath quickening, Rune stepped back cautiously as the canine did his work. The Sneasel swallowed hard, her nose scrunching up as her stomach started to do flips.
    Ugh...the smell...

"Sorry, bud... but it's better than nothing...."

Rune steadied herself as the canine trotted away, hurriedly putting the medkit down in front of her. Flinging it open, her sapphire eyes fell on the contents.
    He's still bleeding...she thought, her eyes resting momentarily on his partially open jaws, which had a slowly growing pool of crimson liquid flowing from it.
    He needs medicine...carefully, she pushed the objects inside around. Rolls of gauze fell aside, along with other small bits of refuse as her eyebrows furrowed in concern.
    "There's nothing in here!" She shouted, before realizing that she was out of earshot. She looked to where the large canine had gone and scrambled to her feet. She dashed after him, her large eyes flashing on the Nidoking.
    "I'll be right back!"

"Hey! There's nothing in tha-..." The Sneasel shouted, skidding to a halt. He words faltered and faded, her mouth dropping in shock.
    "...My name's Alice."
    "Helloooo~ May I come in? I might be able to help. No offense but you guys still don't look so good."
    "Hey! You! Mister uh... fluffy ears! Whatcha doin' up there?"
    "Hello."
    "Well? Whatcha doin' up there, silly? C'mon down here, we're all friends!~"
    "Who the fuck are all of you and why the hell are you here?" 

"...Wha?? What is this??" The Sneasel whispered in incredulity, the hound and feline having a spat, ending with the canines' verbal defeat.
    Rune stepped forward, raising her claw in protest.
    "Uh, hi! Yeah. I'm sorry to interrupt this little shindig, but in case anybody cares? We have no meds for the big guy in there, and he's not exactly breathing air." She snapped sarcastically at the group, her voice thick with impatience and accusation.

"He's still bleeding a lot..." She muttered, dashing over to the canine that introduced himself as Dante. Looking suspiciously at the others, she shuffled closer to the dogs' ear, lowering her voice to a whisper.
    "That Espeon; you're letting her stay??" She asked, her eyes narrowing at the scarred fox. "She's the one that hurt the big guy..." Rune scowled, her claws going to her chest. "He was trying to keep us safe, and they didn't want to listen...and that Espeon attacked him...he fell..." She finished, her eyes and ears lowering, the whole incident replaying in her mind.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 am

61| |2

"Helloooo~ May I come in? I might be able to help. No offense but you guys still don't look so good." the new, joyously sweet voice had immediately caught the lionness's attention, her maned head whipping around to view the source. It had been a while since she's heard a tone so light and cheery, and admittedly, she had missed it. The large smile on the female almost made Alice wanted to mirror the expression, eyes softening slightly at the sight. She wasn't quite sure what it was, a little lilac-furred cloud fox...thing, but judging but it's demeanor the electric-type couldn't believe she was anything less than friendly. She managed a small chuckle. "Help would be appreciated, yes." she mumbled. "Been through a lot, I'm sure extra paws are welcome."

Arriana's call made Alice look up, curious as to who she was referring to as...'Mister fluffy ears'. Following her teal gaze she had found herself staring at what she would've mistaken as a literal shadow, if not for the pristine blue irises that looked down at them. Squinting to make out it's form, she could see it's body wispy and almost ethereal--was it a ghost. "Hello." it's voice revealed that it was clearly a male. "...Hi." her reply was short, if not a little meek as her sight fixed on...whatever he was. Honestly, where were all these...Pokemon (she was unsure if she should even cal them Pokemon in the first place) coming from? Where they the result of some weird genetics? Mutations? Evolutions? She was sure that if something could evolve into that, she would've known. Actually, a better question. We're in the middle of a freezing snowland, why are there so many survivors around here?

Looking away from the newcomers, she focused herself on the Espeon beside her, Hera. A calm smile managed to form itself on her rough lips, tilting her head towards the psychic-type. She hesitated a little to speak to the female, not wanting to accidentally upset her. "Are you holding up alright?" she whispered, trying to offer an expression of sympathy and kindness, which only ended up being a mix of fatigue--but the smile stayed. "Things will get better, so let's both try to keep our heads up as much as possible, yeah?" it was a fair attempt at trying to make her friend feel better, at least. As much as Alice herself wanted to shrivel up into a dark corner right now, she knew that she couldn't just give up then and there. She'd become a burden if she did, and she was sure it'd only hurt the others--besides, new faces meant new opportunities, right? "Hey!" Dante's sudden shout almost made her jump, her posture immediately straightening as she listened to the hound demand who the foreigners they were and why they were here, before telling them to promptly fuck off unless they were helping. It was expected, having more around that would only stand and do nothing would only cause them more trouble, but the Houndusk's next word was not as predictable.

"YOU!?"

At the tone of voice and his posture, Alice was immediately on her paws, a vicious snarl ripping from her throat as she faced the Persian. It was clearly obvious that the feline was a familiar face to the dog, and by how the Houndusk attempted to attack, not a friendly one. Electricity sparked gently at her paws, ready to launch her attack in case it was needed. Who was the Persian anyways? "I don't think that's very nice of you, Dante, to greet your host as such. After all, I let you and your comrades crash here -literally- and lick your wounds. You've all had such a bad day today... It's a pity I couldn't have helped. Besides, what will your brute conduct make your 'packmates' think of you? These pokemon here that have never met you either-- you simply go lunging at me? Without explanation?" host? She blinked a little. This warehouse was the cat's territory? She found this a little hard to believe.

Shuffling back into a sitting position, she found the Persian's words giving her an unsettling awkward as she pawed the ground. "My name is Sylus, friends, and I am willing to help now, despite what you may believe, O leader." so Sylus was his name. Sylus, the owner of the warehouse. Her lips angled downwards into a small frown, gazing right at the other feline with a bit of a lopsided stare. "Uh, hi! Yeah. I'm sorry to interrupt this little shindig, but in case anybody cares? We have no meds for the big guy in there, and he's not exactly breathing air." Alice nearly winced at the accusatory tone of the Sneasel's voice. "The kit?" she asked, rising to her paws. "I thought you found a medicine kit? Was there nothing in it?" concern was evident in her voice. How bad is our luck?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Snowpoint City|Evening
    (R-19/A-37)

"Hiya! Come on in! We sure do need some help~ Ya ever been to these parts?" The Aiveon grinned at the small female version of her brother and gave a small shrug. "Kind of, well...I came from over-"
    "Hey!"
    A large skeleton dog came up from nowhere and Adara practically drooled over the powerful fire type. Oh how she wanted to be a fire type like her brother! And here this guy was, huge but not as big as Kaiden, with what looked like enough power to rival a volcano. He was so cooool! "Who the fuck are all of you and why the hell are you here?" Adara giggled at the angry tone the hound greeted her and the group below with, letting the question of her origin fade into the wind. Hopping down from the opening above to rest down with the others she noted for the first time that the inside positively reeked of blood. "Oh my...something really happened here, didn't it?"

He raged about helping or pissing off and Adara realized this guy was a lot like Famaer, though the ice type probably would have been offended by the comparison. Then a sultry cat sauntered up and began to talk to the dog like they were old friends, even calling him 'Dante'. Was that the guy's name? It was cool so it would suit him if it was. Whelp, if 'Dante's' reaction was anything to go by they certainly did know each other. They began this little back and forth that Adara found entirely too fascinating, laying down with her head propped up on her paws as she energetically observed the interaction.

"Now, why don't we trade names, hmm? Get to know everyone? Wouldn't that be a better idea than picking another fight you might not win?" Perking up at the idea of getting to know a whole bunch of new people Adara was on her feet in an instant, little hind wings fluttering excitedly. The dark guy seemed to cool his heels slightly faster than Fam would have and soon started to speak. "...I'll start again, then.
    "You've all come at a bad time. I don't know who you all are or... what you are, but frankly, I don't give a damn. All I care about is getting help to my pack. If you're willing to offer it, then great. If not,"
    A dramatic pause! How fun! "Fuck off. My name is Dante... and I'm too tired for any other bullshit. Stay and help or fuck off." Bouncing excitedly she didn't even realize she was hovering in the air as she eyed the Houndoom-looking dog thing. "I can help! I'm good at it! But I want a favor in return if that's okay, it's not a big one I just need directions."

"My name is Sylus, friends, and I am willing to help now, despite what you may believe, O leader." Sylus? What a funny name. "I'm Adara Mr. Sylus, Mr. Dante, and I'm very pleased to meet you. Buuuuuuuut, about those directions?" But as she queried the two once again a small and cute little Sneasel popped up and began to speak. "Uh, hi! Yeah. I'm sorry to interrupt this little shindig, but in case anybody cares? We have no meds for the big guy in there, and he's not exactly breathing air." Big guy? Could it be her big guy? No...Kaiden wouldn't have gotten so badly hurt in such a short time. It hadn't even been an hour since she got separated from him. "The kit? I thought you found a medicine kit? Was there nothing in it?" The Luxray's concern made her even more certain it wasn't Kaiden but Adara wasn't the type to leave someone to suffer. Taking on a more serious demeanor the Aiveon walked carefully over to the Sneasel and knelt down to speak on more even level with her. "Show me where he is and I'll see what I can do."

"He's still bleeding a lot..." Her voice was low and full of concern but as her eyes drifted to others in the group she suddenly seemed alarmed. "That Espeon; you're letting her stay?? She's the one that hurt the big guy..." Adara was about to ask what happened but the little one continued on her own with an explanation. "He was trying to keep us safe, and they didn't want to listen...and that Espeon attacked him...he fell..." Hushing her softly Adara put a paw around the little Sneasel and gave a warm smile. "Take me to your 'big guy'. I'm sure we can make him more comfortable," looking to the others in the group she gave a bright grin "At least while some of these guys look for berries or medicine? Come on, now's not the time to bicker."

"Lead the way Miss Sneasel."

It felt like forever but finally Raiden had laid Ciara to rest, looking over the freshly turned soil mounded before him. It was so surreal but he knew she was in there, finally resting peacefully. Slowly the Manectric turned back to the warehouse, following the soft footprints of the female he had sent there before him but making enough note to wipe his own away as he walked. Hers were so light though...it was a wonder she wasn't simply floating on air.

After so long away he wasn't surprised to see no one downstairs anymore but the loud arguing he heard upstairs was a concern. Making his way up the scrap and refuse he eventually got back to the upper tier and sadly the first he came upon was Strix, badly wounded and now with the singe smell of flesh upon him. Had they tried to suture him? Without cleaning the wounds first that was more likely to lead to infection than actually help. What if something was still embedded within? The flesh would fail to heal around it and caused the now artificially closed wound to turn gangrenous which in turn would cause blood poisoning and kill the large male. A rather nasty way to go, in fact.

"Hey," he offered as he stepped closer to the downed Nidoking. "Did they leave you all alone?" It was strange to see the guy without at least one of the others hovering over him. Ever since meeting these creatures they had all practically revolved around Strix so seeing him so alone...it was almost sad.

((Adara is just overly helpful lol, let me know if there is anything I need to change. I wasn't sure when exactly we are breaking off into the groups so Adara offered to help Strix))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 am

| Snowpoint Warehouse // Evening |
    2 // 9

His large, feline paws stepped off the last step, getting to the same floor as the others. He glanced around, keeping his nose pointed to the floor. His ears and tail, almost automatically, drooped in a submissive manner as he slowly padded forward. His deep, teal eyes glancing at the others, seeing the pokemon who were as large, if not larger than him. A twinge of intimidation struck him, and he looked to the smaller ones, and especially the one who just skipped up to him. She grinned widely, her eyes just as brilliant as his. Arianna was immensely fascinated with him, because there was something about him she just couldn't place.
    "Hiya! You're pretty on time to help us, we need another... another.... ... What are you?" her curious eyes scanned over his ebony coat and smokey fur. How could she have just noticed that he was this strange? The Phanteon shirked, sheepishly looking at her as his paw pulled back towards his chest.
    "I... I don't quite know myself.... he murmured quietly in response. Suddenly, his ears rang as the large Houndoom-thing barked. Both them cowered simultaneously, looking over at Dante.

"Hey! Who the fuck are all of you and why the hell are you here? I'm not in the most generous of moods, so either you stay and help or you fuck right the hell off."

Arianna whimpered quietly, looking down. She switched her attention from the dying Nidoking to this stranger so quickly, how could she have been so inconsiderate? She thought for a moment, silently vowing to not do that again. I can't be so ditzy anymore.... I don't need to be anymore, right?.... They don't hate me....
    Catalyst felt his heart sink to his feet, ice rushing into his veins. The tone of the hellhound's voice was really like his father's, and that terrified the shadowy canine to no end. For a moment, all he did was freeze in place, but soon buckled and trembled. His gaze bore into the floor, his father sneered and spat into his ear.
    You're being a little bitch. Toughen. Up. Sharpened claws clicked and scratched against the cement as they were forced out, but he realized he had to come to; the grip around his head loosened. He needed to get out of here, as he was obviously unwanted and nor needed. He very achily stood, bolting for the opposite direction. Arianna snapped out of her thoughts, looking at him as he left.
    "No, hey! Wait! Don't go!" the pup lept up, running after him. She was guilted by trying to integrate him into the team so easily and lose focus, but he shouldn't leave! Catalyst ran back up the stairs, starting to climb some boxes towards the roof. His eyes struggled to see and contain tears.
    Stupid! STUPID! Why did you do that?! WHY?! It was unneeded!! They didn't need your help!! You don't help anyone anyway, why would you even consider that?! he mentally bashed himself, but then the yip of the pup he had just run from finally broke his rampage. She finally tackled him before he went on further, and they landed on the floor with her on him. It was such a startle, Catalyst's claws came out, and he was just about ready to maul her from fear. "WHAT?!-" He angrily roared and flailed, but then felt the wind rush out of him as he landed on his back. Opening his wild eyes, he then saw her looking at him, obviously smaller than him. He blinked, then looked away. Shame punched at his stomach, the thought of ripping at such an innocent thing a terrifying thought to him. What a monster he was. The yelling and screaming downstairs only fueled Catalyst's flashbacks, and Arianna tried to remain as passive to it as possible. By her expression she was obviously was failing, though. Arianna looked at the large dog under her, then got off of him.
    "P-Please stay, he doesn't mean harm, he..." she quickly spoke, her mouth almost eating her words. Ok, focus. She sighed. "These guys are very hurt, and as far as I can tell, have had a really hard time. He probably doesn't mean it, it's just that he's stressed. One of our pack almost died because of one of the others, and they're... sour. But... we need everyone we can get." she looked at him again, then looked down to the others. They were starting to quiet down. Catalyst rolled, getting to his feet.

"...Fine ...I'll start again, then. ...You've all come at a bad time. I don't know who you all are or... what you are, but frankly, I don't give a damn. All I care about is getting help to my pack. If you're willing to offer it, then great. If not, fuck off. My name is Dante... and I'm too tired for any other bullshit. Stay and help or fuck off."

Arianna, almost encouragingly, looked to Catalyst with a hopeful look. "See?...." Catalyst looked at her over his shoulder, her glassy eyes reflecting the color of his. The male nodded very slightly. He would be a jerk to leave these pokemon like this.... His own fears came after other's needs.
    "... I'll help you guys." He tried to manage a smile at her, wanted to make her happy. She reminded him a lot of what Shizu was like... when Alpha wasn't there to terrorize them.... Her eyes seemed to burn with excitement, and she jumped up. Another friend! She bounced around him, yipping happily. He looked down at her, his gaze curious; she was surprisingly chipper and cheerful for how tense the situation was.
    "So, where are you from? What do you like to do? Oh!! Do you have any brothers and sisters? Do they look like you?" Catalyst tried to hide the hurt he felt from that question.
    "I... used to." he said softly, hiding his pain. They paused, and she looked at him oddly as they made their way down the stairs.
    "You're not much of a talker, are you?" The comment almost visibly amused the Phanteon.
    "I... I guess not. he grinned, genuinely this time. Her face was nothing but a big, toothy smile, but then she jolted.
    "Oh, how rude of me. I didn't even ask what your name was! I'm Arianna, and what's your name, Mister Fluffy Ears?" Catalyst's heart was already growing warmer towards her.
    "Well, it certainly isn't Mister Fluffy Ears," he chuckled softly, "My name is... ...Catalyst." He wouldn't trust her just yet with his real name, and not only that, it brought back memories.... She seemed to like his name. She thought it sounded cool.
    "Well, Catalyst, we're happy to have you. Honestly, I'm new here too. But you'll grow to like these guys, you'll see." she encouraged him, and they approached the group. Catalyst looked to the skeleton dog, who was much larger than him.
    "... What do you need assistance with? I'm willing to help." he spoke, trying to use a confident tone. Arianna glanced away, going to talk to Rune who seemed quite distressed. She looked to her, then tried to smile.
    "He'll be alright.... He'll be ok, ok?" she weakly mustered. Her mind flashed back to when the Espeon attacked him and he went careening then tumbling down off the edge of the top floor. Speaking of the Espeon.... Arianna glanced up at the scarred feline, trying to numb herself of the mild anger she felt towards her. She didn't want to be upset with anyone. Another weird pokemon came up to both of them. It was almost as fluffy and cloudy as Catalyst was.

"Take me to your 'big guy'. I'm sure we can make him more comfortable. At least while some of these guys look for berries or medicine? Come on, now's not the time to bicker. Lead the way Miss Sneasel."

Arianna grinned widely. "I can help, too!"
    -----
    (OoC: It's unneeded, and if you want me to change it, I can, but Catalyst has two text colors. One for when he's normal and one for when he's in one of his darker fits. Just to clear this up.)

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Snowpoint City || Evening
    54 / 2

Kide padded through the snow, his nose to the ground and he sniffed about for a scent of another life. He kept stopping to rub his eyes every time a snowflake went into it, causing irritation and himself to growl. He still maintained his Houndoom illusion, a large menacing fire hound with large horns atop his head.
    “Still nothing.” He said to himself as he raised his head and look about.
    [color#B22222]Maybe there is no one here?[/color]
    The Zorua thought to himself as he looked about. His Cyan eyes contently shifting from one set of buildings to the next, then to the warehouses off in the distance.
    He had chosen to enter the city rather then the cargo area, though perhaps he should have gone that way. The city didn’t look all that invited.
    Not to late to turn around.
    Maybe it’s for the best?

He questioned his actions, before he turned himself around and began to head to the warehouses in the distance.

Kide was grad full he wasn’t sinking in the snow anymore, but he took his next steps carefully, examining the snow before placing down his paw.
    He shook himself, trying to get rid of any snow that clung to his pelt. He shivered a little, as though it was getting colder.
    “Need to find someplace warm. G-get out of this weather.” He said through his teeth as he moved closer to the warehouses. His steps seemed to have gotten slower. Though he was taking the form of a houndoom, he wasn’t a fire type.

The large houses made it so the wind couldn’t buffet him to much, but it didn’t change the temperature, it was still cold, and he felt as though he was freezing to death.
    His ears perked at a familiar sound though. Voices. He was to far away to hear them clearly, but it was definitely voices.
    Other survivors?
    He thought to himself as he began to make his way in the direction in which they where emanating from before coming to a stop in from of one of the warehouses.
    Kide stuck his ear against the side of the structure as he tried to make out the words. Though they where all jumbled and he couldn’t make them out clearly.
    Are they friendly?
    The question echoed in his mind as he stood there trying to make out the words. One sounded angry, that’s all he could really make out. The others, he couldn’t hear very well.
    Taking his ear from the wall he backed away and looking around for a way in. Though he wasn’t going to just barge in, from the sound of the voice inside he didn’t really want to get attacked. So, raising one of his paws, he knocked.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 am

((I want to apologize first for taking so long. It's... been a hard time, lately.))

Post 79|| Post 5

Dante's smouldering gaze stayed firmly on Sylus and the other strange new arrivals: one had already taken his earlier invitation of fucking right the hell off, and the spritely shiny growlithe pup had run off with him. While he could tell that they weren't out of the building just yet, clinging to the dark just beyond his line of sight, he could still affirmate that she was probably trying to get the wispy weirdo to stay. Whatever. Maybe she knew him already. The other, a fluffy, feathery midget thing had already squeaked out her excitement to be there and asking for arbitrary directions... As if anyone could give directions in a place that literally looked the same no matter where you went. "I'm Adara Mr. Sylus, Mr. Dante, and I'm very pleased to meet you. Buuuuuuuut, about those directions?"

"I don't--"
    "Uh, hi! Yeah. I'm sorry to interrupt this little shindig, but in case anybody cares? We have no meds for the big guy in there, and he's not exactly breathing air."

Dante's eyes widened to a near comical proportion, his fur rising on end as his frayed, exhausted mind fled back to Strix. Strix! "The kit? I thought you found a medicine kit? Was there nothing in it?" Alice asked, her voice able to work much better than Dante's at the moment. Pleading for some sort of luck, some hope of a relieving answer, the little Adara fluff stepped forward to the sneasel, her tone getting a little more serious. "Show me where he is and I'll see what I can do."

"He's still bleeding a lot..." The sneasel continued, causing Dante to flinch slightly. Had he missed a bigger wound? Had his carterizing cracked back open? But as the little one's gaze turned to Hera, her eyes widened in shock and fear.  "That Espeon; you're letting her stay?? She's the one that hurt the big guy..." Confused, Dante looked to Hera, unsure what the little sneasel was getting at. Didn't they just proclaim their love for each other? Or at least her to him? Why would she attack him...? "He was trying to keep us safe, and they didn't want to listen...and that Espeon attacked him...he fell..." The confusion slowly gave way to a steely, cold glare as the Houndusk stared further at the scarred pokemon. She was the reason Strix had fallen? Why everyone else had jumped into the fray uselessly, why... why...

"Take me to your 'big guy'. I'm sure we can make him more comfortable," Adara's voice interrupted, but Dante's glare remained on Hera. The fuck was wrong with her? He silently allowed Adara and the sneasel to go off to help Strix; the sneasel, at least, he knew he could trust for now. "At least while some of these guys look for berries or medicine? Come on, now's not the time to bicker. Lead the way Miss Sneasel."

After they left, Hera came closer. "D-Dante..." she began timidly, a small snarl twitching in his lip and throat. "Dante... It was my fault." Yeah, I've gotten that far. "I was... seeing things. I was unstable and it was Strix that took the blow when I fled... What the Sneasel said is right and I will not hesitate to leave if that is what you wish, even if you do not tell me to right this second." But as she hung her head and looked up at him pathetically with her one good eye, Dante sighed.

Could he send her away now? Should he? Should he punish her, though any further abuse would likely send her into the same health as Strix. What should he do? What about the myriad of new pokemon that now needed a home and a place? Should he take them in? Should he trust them while his right hand man, his partner in leading this bullshit was nearly dead? Should he trust them with helping him get better? And what about Sylus? He knew he couldn't trust the bastard, but if he tried sending the cat away, he'd just fucking come right back. Or worse, he'd start to harass them, and Dante knew he didn't have the strength to fend off a fully capable and rested bastard like that. As a leader, as the only capable one there, beaten, bloody, exhausted and trembling with effort, what the fuck was he supposed to--

knock, knock.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" he shrieked, his cracking voice overriding Hera's dismay as well. His head shot immediately to the door, eyes betraying the fact that he might just dismember the next fucking thing that tried to get in. Sylus, who had been quietly, amusedly watching the whole ordeal, casually glanced to the door and stood, tail high in the air.

"Why don't you tend to your subject, Leader?" he suggested to the nearly rabid canine, trotting confidently to the door. "I'll be the doorman. You have much more important things to do." While it was the most entertainment he'd had in nearly a year to watch Dante quickly implode, he didn't want to face the wrath the canine would unleash once he truly snapped. He'd seen Dante's power firsthand --as a simple Houndoom as well. No, he would enjoy to keep living, thank you.

Dante gave a shaky exhale, a small burden taken from his frail shoulders. Ok. Whatever. Sylus had the door. If it was useful, he'd bring it in. If not, he'd kill it, make it useful, and then bring it in. Knowing that the cat had at least his own survival at heart was a little reassurring... His eyes turned back to the exasperated Hera, where his gaze hardened again. She had said she was "unstable" when she attacked Strix. Unstable... "Look, Hera," he began in a low growl. "I don't fuck around with crazy. Insanity is a contagious plague that I want nowhere near my pack. But..." His mind went back to not hours prior, where he'd suffered his own instability. Where he'd thought Hera a demon, that she was Delia... He owed her. He owed her at least another chance... "But you've been one of the ones that's been here the longest. You've helped, you've suffered too. I won't make you leave just yet. But you stay away from Strix, you understand? I don't want you anywhere near him until he has the strength to knock you out himself, do I make myself clear?"

--

Sylus had a small time trying to pry the door open. It seemed that they'd tried barricading it, then opening it, then shutting it, then, then, then, then... After a bit of a struggle, he finally managed, pushing it outward to reveal the stark white scenery. Sighing in victory, he looked to the newest of the newcomers, which was-- "Another damned Houndoom?!" he groaned, obviously not pleased with having to deal with another fire-drooling moron. But as he took in the newcomer's scent, it lacked the smokey stench that so often accompanied fire types... As his epiphany erupted in his mind, new eyes looked the Houndoom over, taking in every detail. A  hoax? The Dark scent is still there, so it couldn't possibly be a Ditto... Could it be...?

A cruel grin spread over Sylus' face as he failed to contain a laugh. What irony! What sort of merciless deity did Dante piss off to obtain such terrible, terrible luck? He knew this trick well-- it was a Zorua or Zoroark to be sure! And with Dante's fragile consideration of the species as a whole thanks to a certain vixen, this would be some good entertainment. His laughter dying down, he quickly apologized for such a strange first impression. "My- My apologies," Sylus began, waving his laughter away with a careless paw. "It's been an awful day, you see. This is the first visitor we've had that isn't trying to eat us. You're not, are you? Of course you're not." He spoke without pause, not really wanting the newcomer's input. "Come in, come in. Let's get you out of the cold, eh?"

((Some notes: Dara, could you put at the top of your post what Illusion Kide currently has? Just so everyone can keep up easily. And Tails, for the moment, I'd stay away from multiple text colors. You already have another one for Catalyst's father's voice, so it might be a bit confusing. There's a total of 11 characters already on the team total-- I think it'd be less confusing for everyone to keep the same speaking text color.

Thanks guys, and sorry if I sound curt. I'm just really tired.))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 am

Warehouse || Evening (67)/(26)

"Take me to your 'big guy'. I'm sure we can make him more comfortable," the cloud fox said warmly, with a comforting smile. Her slender paw wrapped around the Sneasels' petite shoulders in comfort, her face confident and kind.
    "At least while some of these guys look for berries or medicine? Come on, now's not the time to bicker."
    Runes' ears perked slightly and her shoulders relaxed, a hint of relief flowing through her.
    At last somebody is finally listening!
    "Lead the way Miss Sneasel."
    "I can help, too!" The white Growlithe yipped, her cheery personality as bright as her snowy fur.

"Right!" She said quickly, nodding at her and the others in thanks. Turning on her heel, she dashed ahead, waving them in the direction of the purple beast. "Dante used his fire to close some of his wounds, but he's still bleeding from his mouth!" She shouted as they ran, her large claws clicking loudly against the hard floor. "I think he's hurt on the insi-" The Sneasel skidded to a halt, her attention on the large blue and yellow canine next to the Nidoking, sniffing at him inquisitively.
    I know him! He's the one that...
    "Hey! What are you doing?" She shouted, suspicion in her tone and gaze.

Fire. Pain.
    The poison behemoth awoke with an agonized start, struggling to expand his lungs while his own weight worked against him. His breath came in shallow wheezing gasps, a weak groan escaping him as he exhaled each time.
    "Hey, did they leave you all alone?"  The Nidoking heard the voice, but his mind wouldn't register who it belonged to.
    "G-ge-..." He whimpered, his eyes flickering open and dilating. Blood spattered across the floor as he gasped and coughed loudly. He struggled to move his limbs, but they wouldn't obey, only responding with a twitch and shudder.
    "Ge-...Ou-t-!" He choked out, barely audible as he raised his head in a delirious state.

"Hey! What are you doing?" A female voice sounded, from somewhere he couldn't pinpoint.
    No! Can't Stay! Flee!
    "G-et...out!" He snarled weakly once again, the urgency in his voice sharp.

(Strix is starting to go into shock, and is getting delirious. He still thinks the harbinger is around. Also, welcome back Silv dear.~)

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 am

62| |3

"Take me to your 'big guy'. I'm sure we can make him more comfortable. At least while some of these guys look for berries or medicine? Come on, now's not the time to bicker." Alice breathed out the air that she had unknowingly held, and although it may have been a little too early to be relieved, she was glad that at least Strix will be attended to. She watched quietly as the Espeon beside her limped away, her expression solemn and tinted with guilt that only made concern prick at the lionness's heart. She hesitated to follow, nervously biting her lip as she watched the psychic-type begin to converse with their leader. I shouldn't interrupt them. She casually looked away, instead distracting herself by focusing on the task at hand. "We should probably look for sup-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

Immediately the Luxray's pelt bristled wildly, eyes wide as her maned head snapped to Dante, almost missing the sound of soft knocking from their shelter's door. "More Pokemon?" she asked, raising a brow as the Persian strode off to greet the newcomer. She frowned, brows soon furrowed as she thought back to her earlier question, where the hell were all these Pokemon even coming from? Well, I suppose if they're helpful... Slowly padding away, she glanced towards the black, wispy fox...thing, before tentatively walking towards him. She stood in front of him for a few seconds, golden eyes analyzing his spectral form in an attempt to try and make out just what exactly what he was. She took a few more moments of time before stopping, realizing that she probably looks like a creep just staring at him.

"Er, my name's Alice." she mumbled, an awkward chuckle following her introduction. "Sorry I was staring for a bit, it's just, I've never seen anything remotely like you before." the Luxray drooped her ears as she listened to her own words, mind quietly screaming at how...pathetic she sounded. She let out a little sigh, turning away to survey the rest of the group. "We should probably start searching for supplies once everyone's ready to go. There's bound to be something helpful in this place."

[OOC: Sorry this is kinda late--spent the whole day packing and working things out. Kinda a rushed post, gomen. orz]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 am

Snowpoint City|Evening
    (R-20/A-38)

Adara noticed the darker wisp version of herself run down the hall, still intrigued by his odd transformation before realizing her own was rather remarkable, but when the happy white puppy version of her brother ran after him the Aiveon knew it would be fine. It was almost like watching herself and Kaiden, only in reverse! Smiling softly to the small Sneasel she allowed the girl to lead her to wherever 'big guy' was. While she knew now was not the time for such amusement she couldn't help but wonder exactly what kind of Pokemon this was likely to be. She just loved the tall ones.

"G-ge-..."
    "Ge-...Ou-t-!"

Raiden backed up a little at the aggressive tone but relaxed when he saw the sluggish slump of Strix's shoulders. The guy was pretty out of it and wounded no less, it was likely blood loss making him delirious. He made an attempt to help the guy back up properly but a sudden voice made him pause.
    "Hey! What are you doing?"
    The bloodied Manectric turned to find the small Sneasel from before staring at him accusingly, distrust written in her face. "I'm not trying to hurt him. I just wanted to try and help him back up." Strix groaned again before a throaty snarl formed the same sentence as before. "G-et...out!" He was stressing himself beyond repair and if his mood got any worse he was likely to push himself over the edge and there would be no bringing him back once the large male slipped into a coma.

"Okay now, that's enough of that big guy," the small thistle colored female whispered, stepping up to the large Nidoking with a sweet smile. "You are gonna have to toughen up for us so that we can get you better. You don't want to make the poor little Sneasel girl cry do you? She's so worried about you..." Adara placed a gentle paw on Strix's leg and tried to find his eyes from under that ducked head. He looked pretty rough and had obviously taken some serious damage in whatever had befallen the warehouse before she got there. The sounds of Sylus and Dante reached her ears as one ranted about another new face while one greeted it but she pushed it back. She could make new friends later right now there was someone who needed help. Unfortunately it looked like he was starting to slip away from them and Adara thought frantically on how to keep him anchored in reality.

"Hey...hey come on now! None of that! Come on big boy, just listen to my voice while the others try to find the medicine to help you..." Taking a deep breath the little Aiveon pulled up the first song she could think of that might help inspire the purple dino to stay awake.

"Don't give up
    It's just the weight of the world
    When your heart's heavy
    I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
    Because you want to be heard
    If silence keeps you
    I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
    Well I can hear you
    Everybody wants to be loved
    Don't give up
    Because you are loved..."

Raiden could feel his own heart breaking as he listened to the soft voice of the winged angel as she struggled to keep the Nidoking with them. His mind flooded with the poor Mightyena he had just buried and he struggled to keep the images from overwhelming him. Tears welled up in his eyes and for the first time since her death he didn't try to stop them, allowing them to instead to flow silently down his cheeks as he listened the song not even meant for him.

((Lyrics from Josh Groban's You are loved (Don't Give up), Adara and Kaiden know quite a variety of Josh Groban songs as their trainer often played music at night before sleep))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

(ELITE) The SNOWPOINT Team - Page 19 Empty (Well this one was a pain in the rear)

Post by Catalyst Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 am

| Snowpoint Warehouse // Evening |
    3 // 10

Arianna

Happily, the small dog skipped behind Rune and Adara, and they soon reached the wounded Strix. As she saw him, she remembered why she shouldn't be happy. The purple behemoth was whimpering in pain, and his wounds looked bad still. Her large, white ears dropped to the sides of her head, and jolted slightly at Rune's yell.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I'm not trying to hurt him. I just wanted to try and help him back up."

"G-et...out!"

Arianna sighed softly, feeling her heart ache at his pain. She wished she could do more to help.... Adara spoke up. Already, Adara was really motherly.... Arianna found herself attracted to her personality. She stepped up to the large creature, like it was nothing; no fear of this stranger.

"Okay now, that's enough of that big guy, You are gonna have to toughen up for us so that we can get you better. You don't want to make the poor little Sneasel girl cry do you? She's so worried about you..."

Softly, the small dog started to sing. Arianna's heart seemed to each and her muscles relaxed. It was comforting; something that she was never given as a small child.... She wished her mother had sang to her when she was scared.... Quietly, she sat, feeling the safety in the Aiveon's voice. When he finished singing, Arianna had barely noticed the tears clinging to her eyelashes. She didn't feel so bad anymore.... Standing up, she walked to Strix and looked at him. He still had scratches, but most of the major gashes were sealed.... "He probably will need some way to cover up the rest of the cuts. It's not safe to go around with injuries.... I've seen others turn into those creatures because of a cut. She tried to suppress the feeling of disgust as she imagined those mortifying zombies. "I heard they're going to get a med kit for him?.... I think we should go help too. I... don't like to see him in pain." No one liked to see others hurting. ... Well, some did. But she wasn't one of those pokemon. She may have been stating the blatantly obvious, but it was true. Glancing hopefully at both of them with her pout, but then glanced back down to the Nidoking, a few soft lyrics floating through her head. It was more of a prayer than a song.
    Just close your eyes.... You'll be alright....

Catalyst

The shadowy canine looked to his side as a scarred up, pale Espeon walked up. His veins went frozen, and he looked away quickly as he was attacked with frigid, numbing memories. His mother's soft eyes bore into his from under his eyelids.
    Mom.... He glanced over to Houndusk, trying to block out the Espeons apology. Had she betrayed one of her team mates? It didn't matter now, he supposed, so long as they fix up their friend that was hurt. There was a suddenly loud scream at the knock on the door.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

"Another god damn Pokemon?!"

"More Pokemon?"

Catalyst felt his muscles ache. Obviously these people were bitter to newcomers. He tried to swallow his fear considering the fact that he hasn't been singularly yelled at.... The Luxray that just spoke managed to catch his eye, though. She seemed like the least exasperated out of the bunch. She caught his eye, and he tried not to stare at her, as to not come off as rude. As tenatively looked back, and her eyes seemed to be scanning over his features, and he could almost blush at her analyzing. What's she staring at? Do I look that odd?

"Er, my name's Alice. Sorry I was staring for a bit, it's just, I've never seen anything remotely like you before."

Oh, that was it. He seemed to smile a little inside. Was he really that interesting in appearance? "It's alright. I get that a lot." he managed a weak smile. The black dog really did not mind the fact he looked odd.... He kind of liked to stand out to others, in an odd way. She seemed to be a little more than upset. Before he could try to comfort her, she spoke again.

"We should probably start searching for supplies once everyone's ready to go. There's bound to be something helpful in this place."

Catalyst nodded, as he was now given something to do. "I'm ready to go at any time--" A yell cut off his sentence. It wasn't much a scare, but an attention grabber. Catalyst looked a distance off, seeing the injured, dying Nidoking. His ears flattened behind his head from the unwanted noises of distress he was making. He had already seen enough pokemon dying.... Another wouldn't be a burden as much as... it was memories. Catalyst tried to focus away from the bloody creature and tried to talk to Alice. "By the way, I'm Catalyst.... Nice to meet you, miss Alice...." He topped to collect something that could strike up a conversation, "S-So.... Have long have you guys been here? And um, where am I? I've never actually been away from.... Well, I come from Kanto, so.... But after my... old master took me on a boat ride, I've been in a few towns away from here and...." Shit, he was rambling in his attempts to keep his minds off of things. Embarrassed, he winced and his ears pinned to the back of his head. Cringing at his idiocy, he started to hear soft singing from the other odd pokemon of the group.

This he couldn't take; it sounded too much like his mother. He fought the tears that tried to flood his eyes, but reguardless, he hummed along, faintly knowing the song. In his mind, he sat in a cage. And he heard Rosco listening to his music through the wall. In the pitch black closet, it didn't matter if his eyes were open or closed. He heard the stereo, and the music he used to play. Most of it was angry, and it had screaming, but... the times the softer, better music was played, something inside of him relaxed.... He felt the tears drip down the corners of his eyes, and he grumbled and turned away before someone saw him. Clearing his throat to stop his tears, he sat up and adjusted his sitting position. The song played through his head, and he felt Aya's muzzle gently carressing his face. Mom.... No. He needed to stop dwelling. Right now, he needed to stop. In a collective, but shaky sigh, he opened his eyes, which were wet from tears. "A-Anyway, yes, I think supplies would be a good thing to search for." He cleared his throat again.

(OoC: Sorry this is so late I've been busy ;w;
    For reference, Catalyst does have wide taste in music, as his owner Rosco used to play the radio a lot, and listened to a lot on a wide variety. And I also made th most subtlest reference to a song ever. lol. Ari barely mentioned Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift at the end of her post. (Though I imagined her just saying it and not singing it pff.)
    Edit after 7 TRIES TO POST: for whatever goofy-ass reason, my post is flipping it's shit and is deleting half of it. >> It's also mixing up Alice's and Raiden's text color for whatever reason. I checked it three times and it's all right. Just know Raiden's text color is actually Alice. //sigh
    Edit after edit: Ok I FINALLY got it to work. Yaaay. ;w;)

Last edited by Catalyst on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Snowpoint Warehouse || Evening
    55 / 3
    Current Illusion: Houndoom

Kide stood outside the door from some time, but no ones seemed to come. He heard some kind of shout shortly after he had knocked. As though he had just interrupted something that was important. Perhaps he should come back at a later time, though it didn’t take long after thinking that that someone answered the door.
    A Persian from the looks of it, and it didn’t seem that happy to see him. Was it because he was in the form of a Houndoom? Did it not like houndooms? The confused look wasn’t helping either. As though he could sense something that was there, but wasn’t.

The sudden grin sort of made the Zorua take a small step back. The sudden laugh, what was so funny? Was his cover blown so soon? Can’t be blown this soon can it? He thought to himself, wondering if he should just end the illusion and show his true face, but he decided against it, he was going to keep this up as long as he can, until he was sure they would be trusted.

"My- My apologies," the Persian said, waving his paw as to dismiss his sudden laugh from before. "It's been an awful day, you see. This is the first visitor we've had that isn't trying to eat us. You're not, are you? Of course you're not. Come in, come in. Let's get you out of the cold, eh?" Not really giving the Zorua the change to even speak, he offered to let the dark type in.
    "Thank you," he said, getting those two little words in before the persion could stop him again with more talk. Though if it was always like this then he would have to try and get used to it, he wasn’t in the mood to make enemies. They had enough enemies in the undead.

Kide shook himself after entering the warehouse, the snow that clung to his pelt flying off and melting on contact with the floor. It was nice and warm inside the place, and the Zorua couldn’t help but smile at it. He took a look around, taking in the sights of the place, before resting his eyes on the rather large… Houndoom? Mutated Houndoom?
    The fuq is that?
    He though, though it wasn’t the only strange pokemon in the room. There was also a, smoky black thing, and fluffy white thing. They looked kinda like something an eevee would become, but he wasn’t too sure.
    I have found a strange group with pokemon I‘ve never seen before.
    I hope they don‘t try to kill me…

Looking back to the mutated houndoom, which is what he will be calling it till he got a name. He guessed he was in charge. He just had that, alpha prowess, stature, whatever it was called. Kida had never been in a pack, he had been trainers pokemon since he was hatched.

He didn’t know if he should say anything, he turned to the Persian who had let him in, then to the group. "Hello." Was all he could really manage to say at that moment, he had no idea what else he could say. He just hoped they didn’t see through his Houndoom illusion right away, he would show his true face, eventually.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Post 80|| Post 6

Snowpoint Warehouse| Dusk

Dante's face remained stern as Hera's face fell with his words. He stood, silently confused at her reaction. Her stare was glazed, her body would have been limp had she not needed to keep herself on her feet. What had he said? He was giving her a second chance-- what was wrong? But before he could try and extract any new information, the battered espeon quietly acquiesced. "Of course... Dante." Her emotionless tone sent his fur on edge, a strange pull on his gut. Something was wrong... But what she said next truly caught him off guard.

"...T- Take care of them Dante. I always did look up to you the most and... a-and I am sorry." As she gave him an empty void of a smile, the houndusk took one step back, unsure of what to say. She was leaving? Why? Did she think that she'd somehow snap again-- truly put one of them in danger again? It was highly possible... but something told him that it wasn't it. That somehow, his words had been the final gash on her, and he wasn't even sure how. He'd given her a second chance, against his better judgement. He'd offered... and it looked like she was just refusing. As he stood, his fanged, masked maw slightly agape, he watched her slowly leave their conversation, making her way toward the door.  "Good bye."

He didn't move. His eyes followed her thin scarred form as she moved toward the door, eventually slipping past Sylus and whatever pokemon had knocked. So. That was it, then. Anger bubbled at the back of his mind, his mind's fangs gnawing at his reason. How could she just leave them, after all they'd been through? Abandon them, the people she'd so vehemently called friends and even lovers? How could she push his very generous offer straight back at him, insulting him like that? Did she not appreciate the fact that he was trying to repay her for everything she'd suffered at his own paws? And now, with her leaving so... abruptly, so silently... now, it looked like there was no way he'd every be able to repay that debt. How dare she take that from him-- how dare she take the chance for Strix to properly confront her! Instead of owning to her own mistakes, to facing the pokemon she'd wronged the most, what did she do? Leave. Fucking leave. She'd betrayed them by not only nearly killing Strix, but by abandoning them in a dire time of need. Everyone was on their last legs, and she just... left.

But...

His fury staggered a moment as the hound truly realized that yet again, another part of his pack was gone. She may as well have signed her own death wish, going back out into the unforgiving wasteland the city had proven to be. He'd considered her an ally, a friend as well... and while his feelings hadn't grown so quickly like Strix's seemed to have, he had enjoyed Hera's company. Her soft, timid nature had brought something to his pack, their pack... and seeing it gone... knowing that she was now somewhat their enemy, and knowing that now, maybe with the exception of Alice,  he was likely the only pokemon there that would actually miss her... A suffocating, hard lump formed in his throat, but his eyes did not yet leave the spot where he could still barely see pink amidst the purples and oranges of the setting sun. He knew that there was little chance he'd ever see her again alive... and watching her melt into the sunset's pallet of colors, he also knew that this would actually be goodbye.

His stoic expression did nothing to betray the maelstrom of thoughts and emotions whirling within him, until after what seemed hours, he heaved a heavy sigh and turned his eyes away from the door, not even paying a greeting to the newcomer, who seemed to be one of his own species. Not quite ready to even look at another new pokemon, he simply turned toward Alice and the black wispy-eevee thing. Looking to the luxray a moment, his expression nearly unreadable, he seemed about to say something when it left him, rendering him silent still. After a moment, he cleared his throat and shook his head, regaining his thoughts after having them scattered so.

"Uh.." he began softly, then cleared his throat once more. Stupid lump was stubborn... "I'm... I'm going to see how Strix is. We're... probably going to have to go out to the other warehouses or the city even to find more medicine. The absol that gave me that med kit said it'd been from the city... so... yeah." He moved past her and one of the new ones to walk down the hallway that lead to where he'd dropped Strix. While he wanted to move quicker, his legs seemed a little stiff. Fatigue must be catching up... he growled to himself, more than eager to get his mind off of recent events.

Upon reaching the others, he hadn't even realized there had been singing. Staring, blinking, he watched as the fluffy one finished her song, the others quietly listening. Strix still seemed a bit frantic, though, and Dante knew that he hadn't gotten any of the news that they now weren't under attack. Pushing his large, bone-armored frame to the front, Dante made sure Strix saw and heard him. "Strix," he began in his normal, commanding tone, "Lay off the gas. The hound-- the one that was attacking us, she's gone, all right? Lay the fuck back down. You're only making it worse, asshole." He left out the fact that Hera had gone, not wanting to give Strix any more reason to flail and move. But hopefully, with the colorful language, Strix would be more inclined to obey.

He looked to the others, gathering himself back up. He had to lead. He had responsibility. He couldn't walk out, couldn't turn away... It just wasn't as simple for him than others, it seemed. He'd missed most of what had been said between everyone, but whatever. He had a job to do. "All right, guys. We're going to separate into two factions. I'll be leading one of the search parties-- we're to find more medicine. The other will be led by Alice, the luxray in the other room." He looked to the bloody manectric, and while he wasn't completely ecstatic about leaving the morose canid with Strix, he needed all the manpower he could get to quickly find medicine. Raiden, you'll stay here with Strix to make sure he stays down, and also to keep guard of the warehouse in case something else fucking happens." The latter part of his sentence was directed completely at the bloodied nidoking in question, fully aware of the fact that Strix's stubbornness rivaled his own. "Howl if something's wrong and you need us back; just remember that you'll grab others' ears too."

He then turned to the others, motioning them to follow him as he made his way back to the main part of the building, quickly making lists of who the two teams would be. He wanted Sylus with him, so he could keep an eye on the slinking, grinning villain. But as he counted off the pokemon, he may not have that choice... Once he entered the larger room, Alice and Wisps still there with Sylus and the new houndoom speaking further away, Dante gave a small bark to attract everyone's attention. "All right, folks... This is what's happening."

-----

Sylus, on the other hand, had been preoccupied with settling in the newcomer Illusion fox. While he still wasn't certain to which evolutionary stage his new friend was at, it really didn't matter. Either form would bring all too much entertainment to the team, this little soap opera that had so graciously laid itself out before the persian. Content to simply watch events unfold rather than guide them himself, Sylus was happy to play a mindless pawn in the "pack"'s daily routine. It seemed Fate had a much crueler destination for these pokemon than he could ever imagine.

Upon entering the warehouse, Sylus could see that the "houndoom" was at least grateful. He offered a quiet "hello" to Dante and Hera, who seemed to be having quite the grave conversation. Sylus felt it a missed opportunity that he hadn't been present for it, but it seemed too late to pounce on the juicy details. Hera turned, walking past them into the snow beyond. Well... he thought to himself, his face falling into a confused frown as he watched her leave, that's... odd. He turned to Dante, to try and glean some sort of hint as to what had just happened, but found nothing of use; the hound's stoic stare merely told Sylus that the little timid espeon was likely gone for good. Very odd, indeed. It was unlike Dante to banish one of his own. A voluntary exile? Even more strange... But then again, the espeon seemed the martyr type...

His eyes popped wide as he realized what a bad host he was already proving to be. Turning back to the "houndoom", he gave a small, mirthless laugh to break the tense mood. "Ah... when I said we were having a bad time of it, I wasn't lying. But enough of that-- past relations and politics have nothing to do with you." He glanced back to only see their fearless leader going off in another direction, likely to see how his purple sentry was doing. "Forgive their bad manners. They don't mean it."

He cleared his throat and held his head higher, his expression still pleased. "I am Sylus, dear boy, and while I haven't been a part of this group for long, I do have a long-standing relationship with the leader, Dante. He was the large fellow with the bones. The others I'm sure would be more than happy to supply their names. But enough of that-- who are you, eh? And..." His eyes glinted a little, a mischief lighting them gleefully. "...why hide yourself? It's so deceitful to mask yourself when you first meet an entirely new group of pokemon. In this day and age... honesty is a dear, priceless luxury." He chuckled, enjoying the moment of power he held against the other. "Oh, but don't worry-- I won't tell."

Just as Sylus put a sly paw against his lips gesturing his promise of secrecy, Dante reemerged, a near battalion of pokemon behind him. "All right, folks... This is what's happening," the hound began, looking over the others with a scrutinous eye.

"We're separating into two search groups. Group A will be Wisps, Really-New-Guy, Sylus and Alice as the lead. You'll be searching the neighboring warehouses for any supplies you can find. Rations, medicine, clean water, whatever. Medicine is top priority for Strix, but we're low on everything else and everyone needs them to recoup. Anything useful will need to be brought back. The rest of you-- Fluffy, Growlithe, Sneasel and I will be going further out into the city. Raiden's staying here, to keep an eye on Strix. Listen for his howl-- he'll do so when he needs help." Dante looked everyone over and gave a curt sigh. "Any questions?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Warehouse || Evening || 68|27

"Okay now, that's enough of that big guy…toughen up for us so that we can...want to make the poor...She's so worried about you…"
    Strix groaned, opening one eye underneath the heavily bloodied lids as the small fox drew closer.
    “No….leave…” He choked out, his heavy claw uselessly attempting to push the cloud creature away as his vision began to fade. “...G-o!”
    The Nidokings’ voice was broken and desperate, his face twisted in pain underneath all the blood and grime. The severity of his features remained, even as he fell into darkness. The pain began to lessen, his mind beginning to wander further into the void.
    Hera...Hera, why…
    Why Hera...Why did you  leave me in the dark…let me fall...
    ...I gave you all I was…gave you everything...and this...is how you repay me...
    ...Hera..
    ...You betrayed me...I would have followed you anywhere...I would have been by your side…anywhere you went…

...Hera…

"...Hey...hey come on now! None of that! Come on big boy, just listen to my voice while the others try to find the medicine to help you..." A sudden jolt went through the Nidokings’ body, his mind suddenly snapping back. The Nidoking cried weakly, his vision black as the soft voice continued, a beautiful melody floating up into the echoing silence.

"Don't give up
    It's just the weight of the world
    When your heart's heavy
    I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
    Because you want to be heard
    If silence keeps you
    I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
    Well I can hear you
    Everybody wants to be loved
    Don't give up
    Because you are loved..."

Strix stilled, his breath coming in deep, wet wheezes as he rolled over with a gutteral cry, the large spines tearing into the fabric beneath him as he sat up. Each breath felt like a knife in the chest, twisted with a vicious malice, a ruthless reminder. The gentle voice next to him only amplified the pain in his chest as he struggled to listen.

Because you are loved…
    No, I'm not...
    Don't give up…
    I don’t want to hurt anymore...
    Because you are loved….
    ...Hera…I tried so hard…why...?

Tears streamed down his face, his dark eye never leaving the small fox as he fought to clear his vision. Clenching his large jaws, the large beast focused all of his energy. His large claw raised slowly, trembling as it fell on the petite creatures’ shoulder.
    “...P-lease…” He whispered, his voice swallowed by the blood pouring from his throat. His eyes pleaded with her with a frantic fear.
    "Strix, lay off the gas. The hound-- the one that was attacking us, she's gone, all right? Lay the fuck back down. You're only making it worse, asshole."
    The purple beast stared hard at the large canine, his head rolling back in a haze of pain as he struggled to register Dantes’ words.
    Gone…
    Gone…

With his last shred of consciousness, the Nidoking groaned and rolled to his side in resignation, his focus on each slow, pain-saturated breath.

"You are gonna have to toughen up for us so that we can get you better. You don't want to make the poor little Sneasel girl cry do you? She's so worried about you..."

Runes’ concerned gaze flickered, her eyes widening in surprise as the cloud Eevee mentioned her to the large beast in trying to keep him conscious. Her large ear flattened against her head, her thoughts forcing a painful knot in her throat as the fox began to sing.
    All this is so wrong...It’s all wrong…
    Why did this have to happen?!
    I could have done more…
    I should have said something different...maybe they all wouldn’t have gone crazy if…
    Now he might die because of me…

Her soft features hardened in pained determination, swallowing hard as the pretty tune came to an end. The dark weasel drew closer and sat next to the fallen beast as everyone fell silent, her elongated claws placed hesitantly in his much larger paw.

"He probably will need some way to cover up the rest of the cuts. It's not safe to go around with injuries.... I've seen others turn into those creatures because of a cut."

Rune nodded unobtrusively, turning her attention to the others.
    "All right, guys. We're going to separate into two factions. I'll be leading one of the search parties-- we're to find more medicine. The other will be led by Alice, the luxray in the other room. Raiden, you'll stay here with Strix to make sure he stays down, and also to keep guard of the warehouse in case something else fucking happens. Howl if something's wrong and you need us back; just remember that you'll grab others' ears too."
    Rune got to her feet, anxiously glancing back at the electric canine before following the retreating group.

"We're separating into two search groups. Group A will be Wisps, Really-New-Guy, Sylus and Alice as the lead. You'll be searching the neighboring warehouses for any supplies you can find. Rations, medicine, clean water, whatever. Medicine is top priority for Strix, but we're low on everything else and everyone needs them to recoup. Anything useful will need to be brought back. The rest of you-- Fluffy, Growlithe, Sneasel and I will be going further out into the city. Raiden's staying here, to keep an eye on Strix. Listen for his howl-- he'll do so when he needs help." Dante looked everyone over and gave a curt sigh. "Any questions?"

The Sneasel nodded with a flick of her claw, padding forward from the back of the group. “Uh...yeah. Just to give the heads up, the Mart is overrun...a lot of uh...Sneasel clans…” she trailed off, clicking her claws together uneasily. “I’ve been here for awhile...the settlements are full of them- I couldn’t get in when I tried for food- almost got killed in the process.” She finished, grumbling as she stepped back a few steps from the alpha canine.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

63| |4

"It's alright. I get that a lot. By the way, I'm Catalyst.... Nice to meet you, miss Alice...." she chuckled at his response, dipping her head and looking back up with what she could manage of a friendly smile. Behind her bright golden eyes, however, a weary emotion still lingered, barely noticeable by the way she held herself--a slight slouch and dull movements. If anything, the events of the day had made her want to simply curl up for a peaceful night. She was sure her dreams would offer much more solace than the waking world, Strix's cries of pain making her legs stiffen in fear. "S-So.... Have long have you guys been here? And um, where am I? I've never actually been away from.... Well, I come from Kanto, so.... But after my... old master took me on a boat ride, I've been in a few towns away from here and...."
        Alice had been glad the newcomer asked, the question quickly dragging her mind away from her wounded companion. "...To be honest, it almost feels like we've been here for months," she laughed, recalling how much they had all went through. "This is Snowpoint, or rather, one of the warehouses of Snowpoint City. We're in Sinnoh, which is pretty well known for being colder than a Cryogonal's soul." the Luxray joked.

"Good bye."

The soft voice made Alice immediately turn, an immense fear evident in her expression as she watched a flash of pink make her way out of the door. Almost instantly the Luxray could feel her chest heave, her mind screaming in protest as she subconsciously extended her claws and dug them into the ground beneath her in a physical attempt to stop the spinning in her brain. Where is Hera going? Why did she say goodbye? Is she abandoning us? Don't let her leave go after her--tell her to come back and or Arceus why isn't Dante doing anything and-- She felt a single paw take a short step forward, teeth grinding violently within her jaws as she anxiously stood, frozen as the Espeon left the warehouse and into a vast expanse of white. Don't just stand there, you have to go after her, you have to help her, you're her friend, aren't you? She means so much to you, so why are you just letting her leave you?
        "A-Anyway, yes, I think supplies would be a good thing to search for." she only replied with a mechanical nod, barely noticing the fading tears of the Phanteon. Her own eyes began to water, breaths shaky and nervous. She could feel her lungs constricting, tight knots tied into her guts, and needles pricking every part of her body. Her eyes darted frantically between the Houndusk and the door, a futile attempt of trying to decide whether she should go after the Espeon.
        Dante, however, seemed to be more concerned with the task at hand. "All right, folks... This is what's happening," she looked the male over, wondering just what he had said to her friend. Surely Hera wouldn't just...abandon them? "We're separating into two search groups. Group A will be Wisps, Really-New-Guy, Sylus and Alice as the lead. You'll be searching the neighboring warehouses for any supplies you can find. Rations, medicine, clean water, whatever. Medicine is top priority for Strix, but we're low on everything else and everyone needs them to recoup. Anything useful will need to be brought back."
        That was all Alice needed to hear, already heading for the door in rough motions. Although she wasn't all too happy about being stuck with a bunch of strangers, she was glad that her job as a scavenger at least included going outside. Desperately, she clung onto the hope that she would be able to discover her psychic friend while heading for the other Warehouses, after all, she couldn't have gotten too far, could she? She nodded to the fire-type, managing to mask her pain and turmoil behind a false smile and determined disguise. "Alrighty. We'll do our best." She spared her team-mates quick glances; Catalyst, Sylus, and...a Houndoom she had no idea who's name was, but it wasn't long before he'd publicly introduce himself. "You three ready to head out?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Snowpoint City|Dusk
    (R-21/A-39)

Raiden listened to the soft words of the fluffy female as she tried to keep Strix in the realm of the living the only way she knew how. He did seem to perk up at the sound of the sweet voice but when his body slumped even lower even Raiden could recognize defeat. It was the very same battle he was waging within himself at that very moment. As the cloud creature finished the Manectric found himself rising to attention as Dante began the effort to rebuild the shattered group.

"All right, guys. We're going to separate into two factions. I'll be leading one of the search parties-- we're to find more medicine. The other will be led by Alice, the luxray in the other room." The larger fire hound’s eye met his and the former gym Pokemon recognized an order before it ever even left the skull-armored muzzle. Raiden, you'll stay here with Strix to make sure he stays down, and also to keep guard of the warehouse in case something else fucking happens."  He nodded dutifully before stepping to Strix’s side once more, eying the fallen dino regretfully.

"Howl if something's wrong and you need us back; just remember that you'll grab others' ears too."
    “Of course…”
    And then it was like he didn’t exist anymore as the hellhound began giving the others their orders.

"All right, folks... This is what's happening,"

Adara trailed off in her song and allowed her paw to slip slowly from the Nidoking’s leg as she turned to look at the Houndoom-thing when he spoke, Dante if she recalled. "We're separating into two search groups. Group A will be Wisps, Really-New-Guy, Sylus and Alice as the lead. You'll be searching the neighboring warehouses for any supplies you can find. Rations, medicine, clean water, whatever. Medicine is top priority for Strix, but we're low on everything else and everyone needs them to recoup. Anything useful will need to be brought back. The rest of you-- Fluffy, Growlithe, Sneasel and I will be going further out into the city. Raiden's staying here, to keep an eye on Strix. Listen for his howl-- he'll do so when he needs help." She had to stifle a giggle as her childhood nickname came spilling forth and for a brief moment she looked around, wondering just who was the fluffiest of them all. There was actually some competition this time.

"Any questions?"
    “Just one!” Adara chimed happily. “Am I Fluffy? Because that was completely my nickname my whole life!” She really wanted to know.
    Her eyes drifted to the second Houndoom to arrive and for one moment she was excited to see another fire type like Kaiden but when the distinct smoke and ash smell that accompanied the typing appeared missing the Eevee’s smile faultered. Stepping up to the other hound she sniffed around him cautiously before sitting back on her haunches and giving a broad grin. “You smell funny!” she announced gleefully. “Not like fire at all. My twin brother is an Arcanine so I know the smell reeeealllly well. You smell like….Mastema.” She wanted to know before they all split ways or it would bug her for the rest of the day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:30 am