Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Weavile
Drago
renegade
Negative10
Snitch
Silverishness
10 posters

(ACE) The LOSTLORN Team

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

(ACE) The LOSTLORN Team  - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The LOSTLORN Team

Post by Snitch Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lostlorn Forest || Late Afternoon [17]

Hannibal watched the trio approach a still unconscious Etai, meeting Cassius’s glare with a smug smile.
    “So little trust...” He purred, a good idea of exactly what was running through the creature’s mind. Of course, the zebra wasn’t going to thank him. If his precious doe didn’t appreciate Hannibal’s efforts, it seemed Cassius would follow suit. Standing away from the gathering for a moment, the hound eventually sighed, getting to his slender legs to take a seat to the newcomer’s left, crimson gaze inspecting the fighting-type. He didn’t know what to think of this one. In some ways, she seemed like Sil; albeit a little snappier. Apparently, his chances at seeking her assistance were doomed too. Damn...

"If you can find some healing berries around here, I can help her,"

Oh, what luck; the mienshao was a healer too. Hannibal snorted, glancing to Cassius and Sil, awaiting their participation in nursing the leafeon back to health. In a way, he wanted Etai to get better. The look on Sil and Cassius’ faces would be priceless at the truth, although, knowing his luck the damn grass-type would persuade herself that he was just as guilty as he’d been made out to be.

“I’d volunteer, but it’s easier said than done,” The houndoom explained to the fighting-type, pressing his sharp, unused fangs against the bars to illustrate his point. His tongue suddenly darted from his mouth to poke between the tiny, metal prison, to which droplets of berry juice still clung. Whilst he could crush berries that were already on the ground, he’d struggle to actually tug the items from the foliage and at best, only transport two at a time to avoid them being pulverized or dropped. “See.” He chuckled darkly, turning away from the female to slump against a nearby tree. There was a never a bad time to rest in Hannibal’s mind. It looked like they weren’t going anywhere soon, so he considered there was no harm in getting comfortable, lying on his stomach, head following the movements of the group. “Of course, you could always help that though,” He added, motioning to the muzzle, a metal clicking where one of the prongs had been previously dislodged. Resting his head on his paws, Hannibal allowed his eyelids to droop, resorting to simply listening to the remaining trio go about their business.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 am

Post 24

Lostlorn Forest| Late Afternoon

((MY LUUUUUUBB))

Sil couldn't help curl a lip as Hannibal shamelessly sought for the mienshao to undo the muzzle, pleading with that grin that seeped out his eyes. Though the fighter had asked a question she could have answered, Hannibal's security was far more important. She stomped a hoof, scoring the ground in anger. "Don't touch it," she instructed the fighter as she glared at Hannibal, "or he'll eat us as soon as he can." She was about to continue about the berries when a Zoroark simply popped out of the underbrush, giving her a little fright.

"Please forgive me for intruding, but it appears--" His introduction was shortened as he took a look at Etai, and his obliging nature changed to one of an alpha of a wolf pack -which was weird since he was a fox- and he addressed them with a commanding presence. "Introductions can wait. Does anyone know where a Sitrus bush is? I am afraid that I am new here and we may not have much time."

Sil's ears flicked back as she looked him over. The mienshao had already.... said that... but ok. "There's... there's some over there," she said, nodding to another wing of her thicket. "But it's pretty cramped in there, now... I don't think I'd be able to get in there very well..." She looked up to her horns and back to reiterate her point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Lostlorn Forest|Late Afternoon
    C(24)/K(48)

Kinah was still kneeling by the fallen Leafeon when a voice sounded from behind her. "Please forgive me for intruding, but it appears--" She turned to see a rather attractive Zoroark approaching the group. Their kind were known around Unova for being quite rare, and this one was a fairly decent specimen. "Introductions can wait. Does anyone know where a Sitrus bush is? I am afraid that I am new here and we may not have much time." Ooh, and he was authoritative. This place certainly could prove to be much more interesting than Iccirus. Unfortunately, he basically said exactly what she already asked before he arrived.

The Sawsbuck motioned him over to some berry bushes, and Kinah snickered lightly at the deer's own mockery of her horns. It was true, though, that if she did once live here then in her new-found state she would no longer fit inside. She sighed in happy amusement as she turned back to the Leafeon, Etai. A frown passed over her face as she noticed something she should have seen right away. "Before I got here," she began, addressing mostly the hoofed creatures behind her, "did the Drudd use any attacks? Something isn't quite right..."

Cassius frowned at the newcomer, another male to try and shake up their group. He felt a rush of jealousy wash over him as the male eyed the females, picking out Etai in particular. Cass had set himself up as alpha male, since the damn mutt was muzzled and couldn't object, but if this guy so much as moved in on his Sil...wait! His Sil?! Where the hell did that come from?! he backed up, sputtering indignantly at his own thoughts. To anyone else, he would just look crazy, but really he was just trying to convince himself that he didn't just think that.

"...did the Drudd use any attacks? Something isn't quite right..." The Mienshao's voice filtered through his embarrassment and he turned to look at her. Not right? Oh, she must mean with Etai. He thought about it, and remembered the rumbling he felt before charging to save Sil, the closer he got the more it had hurt. "Earthquake, I think," he told her. "The whole ground was shaking like hell when I came to get the others. Hurt, too." Cass saw the Mienshao nod and he turned to Sil with a shrug. He wasn't sure if anything else had happened before he got there, and hoped she had the answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:18 am

((I really don't want to skip, but I have to use my phone right now to send this so I don't have a choice. If I'm lucky and manage to get the computer later, then will edit this to a post.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 am

Lostlorn Forest || Late Afternoon [18]

"Don't touch it, or he'll eat us as soon as he can."

Hannibal snorted, somewhat amused at the deer’s presumption. Yes, he had very much intended to eat the Sawsbuck and Leafeon when he’d first met them, but the fact they were simply so stubborn had swayed the hound’s opinion slightly. Above everything, the Houndoom admired spirit – each of the gathered pokémon having already demonstrated that, but then again, he was ever so hungry. As if on cue, his stomach gave a gurgle, triggering a dark, smooth chuckle from the canine.
    “I have never actually said that, my dear,” He corrected her in a mocking pleasant tone, throwing in the affectionate name for the pure purpose of irritating the female. Before he could add anything further, a Zoroark made a sudden appearance, arrogantly assuming responsibility over their fallen comrade. A frown crossed the canine’s face at the newcomer’s actions, the mutt already trying to meld with the group without as much as an introduction. What irritated him more was that Sil was actually listening to him! Hypocrites – the whole bloody lot of them.

Rising to his feet, Hannibal’s crimson glare quickly fell onto the stranger.
    “Would a name be too much to ask?” Hannibal growled, his voice calm but dripping with hostility. Despite years of illegal battling, slaughtering numerous opponents to ensure his survival, Hannibal had a strong admiration of manners. He appreciated that the canine was simply trying to help Etai, practically reciting exactly what the Mienshao had said before, but something had just snapped in the hound. He didn’t want these strangers near Etai... Disbelieving of the possessiveness he’d built for the feisty grass-type, Hannibal met the Zoroark’s eyes, a dangerous glint in his own, before turning away from him with a snort. To his surprise, the Leafeon was gone. Frowning at first, the canine’s expression softened into an amused, almost proud smirk at the female’s cunning. She didn’t need help to make it in the world – good.

“Seems your patient has made a startling recovery,” Hannibal laughed, mainly addressing the Mienshao as he retreated back to ‘his’ tree trunk. He wasn’t going to waste any more breath on the self-proclaimed medics, especially now that their presence wasn’t technically required. Then again, Hannibal didn’t particularly require any company. All he wanted was one, gullible idiot to take the damn muzzle off – not a lot to ask really. Sitting back beside the tree, the Houndoom’s glare lingered on the Zoroark before drifting to the surrounding foliage. He hoped that this wouldn’t be the last of Etai...
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 am

Post 25

Lostlorn Forest| Early Evening

"I have never actually said that, my dear," Hannibal purred to Sil's earlier comment on how the dog would eat them as soon as the muzzle came off. She scoffed and glared back at him.

"You should know that a lot of things don't need to necessarily be word in order to be said, Hannibal," she growled, before turning her attention back to the newly arrived zoroark. While she hadn't initially minded someone else taking the reins from her -she always thought herself as... not leadership material- watching the bitchy meinshao's slight... swooning? over the guy and Hannibal's slight aggression toward him made her think twice.

The zorua family had always been known throughout her homeland as tricksters, malicious, mischievous and untrustworthy. She frowned as he barked out orders, and how Hannibal's usually calm demeanor slipped into something a little more feral. Even Cass was scoring the ground with his hoof, angry about... something. "Would a name be too much to ask?" the dog growled, but when the creature did not answer, Sil frowned. 'Who the hell does this guy think he is?'

However, as the zoroark looked for supplies, she heard the dog once more. "Seems your patient has made a startling recovery," he laughed. What the...? Sil looked around, looking for any signs of the grass dog, and felt a little loss in her chest. She had liked Etai... "...Maybe she knew a recovery move?" Sil queried more out loud to herself than anyone else. She glanced to the zoroark. 'Did he scare her off? But that doesn't make sense. If Hannibal didn't, why would this guy...?'

She shook her head and looked to the darkening sky. What a day. "...Do we go after her? We're going to lose light pretty soon; either we go look for her or we keep going." She looked to the meinshao and gave a little stamp of her hoof. "If you expect on staying, I'd like names. I already gave you mine. Or are you still to busy for that?"

((OOC: She would have posed the question to the zoroark, but Ciana just went back into the safehouse orz))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Lostlorn Forest|Early Evening
    C(25)/K(49)

When he heard Hannibal have such an adverse reaction to the other male as well, Cassius couldn't help but give a little smirk. While he didn't like the mutt in any way, shape, or form, he agreed with the attitude. It was something the Zebstrika himself would say, except for the fact that he was already practically seething. It was hard to come up with witty sarcasm when all you wanted to do was stomp something into the ground.

When no answer came upon request if his name, Cash snorted and placed himself at Sil's side. He was waiting for the new fox to just try and make a move, to give him any reason to smoosh that muzzled face. But when Etai vanished, his dark thoughts took a sudden flip and he became worried. Where had she gone? Did she get up and leave? Did something drag her off? No one just disappeared...did they? "...Do we go after her? We're going to lose light pretty soon; either we go look for her or we keep going."

Cash looked up into the sky, and saw the early stages of sunset upon them. It wouldn't be a good idea to go after her in the dark, not when those things where more active at night. They needed to find somewhere safe for the whole group to hide. Even if they had to bring the bossy asshole and the stupid mutt. "We can't do anything in the dark," Cash started, "not without attracting attention from all of our dear friends out in the woods as well. We need to find a bigger shelter for all of us."

"Seems your patient has made a startling recovery." Kinah had only turned away for a second, how could she-? The Mienshao sighed heavily and shrugged her shoulders. Whatever. She offered to help and was fully capable of it, but it seemed the leafy fox just wanted to up sticks and run. Fine by her. Everyone then suddenly turned on the Zoroark and she was confused. They weren't nearly so hostile when she popped in and took over their fight, even the zebra didn't seem to care that she was there. But he really didn't seem to like the dark fox, if his hoof digging a trench into the dirt was anything to go by. Maybe saving their arses did a might better than just barking orders, good to know.

"If you expect on staying, I'd like names. I already gave you mine. Or are you still to busy for that?" Kinah barked out a laugh and rose to her feet. She stood casually, leaning against the tree Etai had been under with her arms crossed and an amused smirk on her face. Without the injured female to worry about, and no dead freaks running around, there wasn't much to keep her busy now. Though it was true she wasn't busy the last time, she had only just said that to be a bitch and get a rise out of Sil. Testing her was fun, and the zebra freaking out had been icing on the cake. She'd like to stick around and get a few more laughs out of this group, so she might as well introduce herself.

"I suppose, all things considered, that you might have a point there, doe. The name's Kinah, and I wouldn't mind keeping with you lot for a time. If that's alright with you." Her last words where directed at Sil, her trademark sarcastic grin still stretched over her face. Probably not the best way to garner confidence, but it amused her. And the Zebstrika did say 'all of us'.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 am

Lostlorn Forest || Early Evening [19]

"You should know that a lot of things don't need to necessarily be word in order to be said, Hannibal,”

The Houndoom smirked at Sil’s response, pleased that no matter how bad things were gradually becoming, she was determined to hold her end against him. As the rest of the group gradually grew aware of Etai’s absence, Hannibal had already taken the time to re-familiarize himself with the spot he’d selected by the tree – he currently lay on his stomach, an almost smug grin on his face. Listening silently to the conversation that followed, demanding of names and how to approach the disappearance of sweet, innocent little Etai, Hannibal allowed himself to temporarily blend in with the foliage. There was nothing he wanted to contribute, the role as a mere observer was far more appealing at this moment.

"We can't do anything in the dark, not without attracting attention from all of our dear friends out in the woods as well. We need to find a bigger shelter for all of us."

Whilst he would never admit it, the Houndoom was disappointed to see the Leafeon gone, almost tempted to slink into the forest after her – but then again, it was equally as fun irritating the ‘lovebirds’. The Mienshao, Kinah, looked the sort to be harder to crack, but there was plenty of time to find the fighting-type’s weakness.
    “Aww,” He exaggerated his disappointment, his face dropping into mock despair at the announcement they would not be pursuing Etai. “Apparently dessert’s off the menu... I was so looking forward to eating her liver,” Hannibal chuckled sadistically, his crimson eyes flashing over to the Sawsbuck to catch her reaction. Whilst his remark was mainly sarcastic – a simple continuation of Sil’s remark of his dietary preferences, Hannibal couldn’t deny that the Eevee family had a particularly rich taste to them. Next to Umbreon, Leafeon was a personal favourite.

His attention soon drifted to the Mienshao, a glimpse of his white fangs through the muzzle’s bars as a toothy, albeit somewhat eerie smile graced his features.
    “How lovely to meet you, Kinah,” He nodded his head in a polite greeting, his sophisticated tone flourishing with the introduction. “My name is Hannibal.”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 am

Post 26

Sil's expression was not exactly one of enthusiasm as both Kinah and Hannibal made little verbal stabs at her, giving her a mildly irritated look. She ignored Hannibal's little quip about missing out on Etai's liver -gross- and focused more on Cass' sensible point that they needed a bigger shelter. She frowned as she looked around.

Cities were already out of the question, and though she had explained that she -embarrassingly- didn't know much more of her home region other than the ranch and the forest, it still irritated her that she couldn't be of more help. Yes, Cass had a mental map, but she didn't even know what that map looked like. She sighed and looked back at the group. "...Does anyone know any caves nearby? we could stay in one of those."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 8:02 pm

C(26)/K(50)

Cassius glared at Hannibal when he made the comment about easting Etai. For all they knew, he could have dragged her off while they weren't looking. Then he tried to sweet talk the Mienshao again. Sil had already told the female not to take off the muzzle, so he needed to quit trying before he got a hoof to the head. And Cass was going to be the first one to do it, too.

The new guy was being really quiet, which suited him just fine as long as he stayed away from Sil. But the Sawsbuck was quick to ask about where they might find such a new shelter, following his suggestion. "Uh..." Honestly...he wasn't sure there were any caves around here. He just kind of stood there for a few moments, a confused look on his face as he tried to go through the map in his head. But before he could answer, the Mienshao seemed ready to made him look stupid. What was this chick's problem?

Kinah snickered at the look Sil gave her, and offered a not-so-reassuring smile back. 'She didn't say no, hehe,' the Mienshao thought to herself. She placed her paws near her waist, flat on the tree behind her, and casually pushed herself off. She reached up high and stretched her elongated body, cracking her neck a few times for good measure, before looking back at the group with a lazy smile. If they were all as much fun as the doe, then she was really going to like it here.

“How lovely to meet you, Kinah. My name is Hannibal.” Huh? She turned to look around, confusion as to why she forgot that someone else was there. Oh, right, the dog with the leather cage on his mug. So he had a name to go with all that sarcasm, good to know. Well, if Mr. Creepy could be polite, then at the very least she could be as well. Though it was obvious to her that he wasn't well liked or trusted, he hadn't done anything to her. Yet. "Well met, Hannibal."

"...Does anyone know any caves nearby? we could stay in one of those." When the Zebstrika paused, with the puzzled expression plastering his face, Kinah decided now would be a good time to step in. "If I might make a suggestion there, doe? I've traveled these roads extensively for most of my life, and even more so since leaving Iccirus on the other side of the region. You need to head north through the woods to find shelter."

The look on Cash's face was totally worth it. "There's nothing there!" he cried. "It's just woods all the way to Opelucid!" Kinah gave a broad grin and put a paw up in front of his face to stop him, before the veins in his head exploded. "That's where you're wrong, stripes."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Lostlorn Forest//Early Evening
    [12]

Cloud has stayed up in the tree, to scared to come down. Hannibal had tried to reach out to him, but the Rufflet didn't really trust the Houndoom all that much, if not for that muzzle, Cloud would have fled from it long ago. Even when Cass came over he didn't budge. He didn't want to come down only for them to be attacked again, what good could he do? He was a weak little bird that needed to rely on others for safety, was he always going to be like this? Maybe once he finally evolved he would be able to have some courage! But to do that, he would have to fight? He would have to gain some level, and look at how good he's been doing with that. Maybe he should try to get over the fear of his friends, before he went up against the undead.

Cloud took in a deep breath, looking at all the others in turn when he noticed someone new coming to the group. A Zoroark, and this just made him want to stay in the trees even more, how did he not know if it was infected or not? He had to try and get some courage. Opening his wings Cloud flew down and landed on the back of someone he never thought he could, the Houndooms. He hoped Hannibal didn't mind, if he did, then Cloud would retreat to the only member he really truly trusted right now, the Zebstrika, Cass.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat May 05, 2012 2:20 am

Lostlorn Forest || Early Evening [20]

At the fact Hannibal could see flickers of disgust on both Sil and Cassius’s faces at the mention of eating Etai, his grin widened a fraction. He was somewhat surprised at the reaction, for the first time wondering where this little group of misfits came from. The Sawsbuck had mentioned a ranch, and despite his efforts at probing the topic, the Houndoom had struggled to delve further into the female’s past. Then there was Cassius –other than a decent knowledge of the region, Hannibal could decipher little from the zebra either. Cloud was always his quiet, cowardly self, though admittedly, the Houndoom had never taken any genuine interest in the youngster. Everyone had a story, but Hannibal couldn’t waste his time on all of them - thus far, the Rufflet seemed to fall into the ‘boring’ category. His eyes wandered to the tree in which the avian was still nestled, curious to how utterly terrified that creature was.

"Well met, Hannibal."

The Houndoom averted his gaze back to the Mienshao, a small smile gracing his lips at her civility. It looked like she was about the only person who was ever going to. He titled his head politely, a silent thanks for not attacking him or threatening him following a humble, almost pleasant introduction.

As the group began the discussion of where to head, Hannibal listened with his eyes closed. Apparently Kinah had a more extensive knowledge of Unova than Cash, effectively replacing his role in the group. The hound smirked slightly, envisioning an expression to compliment the zebra’s outburst at his humiliation. He was beginning to like this Mienshao already. Before he could contribute however, he felt a light weight on his back. Anyone else would have been unlikely to have noticed such a minute difference, but Hannibal had tensed, alert to the presence of another. Years of battling had heightened his senses, and for a moment, the canine slipped back into his memories.

His eyelids slowly flicked back reveal deep, red irises, a small glimmer of apprehension in them. He could feel small claws now, lightly scratching the thin layer of skin covering his bony body. He relaxed, realization kicking in. Lifting his slender head to look over his shoulder to where Cloud stood, somewhat uncomfortably, on his back, Hannibal was mildly surprised the bird had the guts to sit on him. From what he’d seen of the bird, Hannibal had thought he’d provided nothing but an intimidating presence for Cloud. This was a change; perhaps his chances at removing the muzzle weren’t totally lost after all. Offering a crooked smirk at the bird, only just visible beneath the human contraption attached to his face, Hannibal gave a quiet chuckle.
    “Nice to see you again, Cloud,” The Houndoom purred, his eyes meeting the bird’s own. Holding his gaze for a moment, Hannibal eventually turned his attention from Cloud, returning to lazily resting his head on his paws.

Without the muzzle, that bird would be dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Lostlorn Forest | Early Evening [1]

As the sun began to set, the bird growled to herself in the trees, flapping and hopping, branch to branch. How much she hated how her left wing got injured! The Starling Pokemon felt herself flinch as a nearby branch touched her wound, the sharp stinging pain going up her wing to her spine. Of course, Coco was never used to pain. She was never used to the Epidemic, and she was never used to how little people there were! (No more looting for Coco!) Nonetheless, she suppressed a heavy sigh, the Epidemic also left her with nothing to do except run like there was no tomorrow!... Then again, there literally was no tomorrow, she could never keep track of the days she had spent lost in this unknown region, of course, not even this forest.

Coco went through her memory as she remembered how she got her wing injured, oh yeah, because she fucking cut herself with a sharp human object while looting. It has only been a couple of hours since then, and her only worry seemed to be finding more loot (but in the back of her mind, she was indeed worried about getting an infection). Nonetheless, her eyes were tired and obviously, trying to find something to also cover up her wound. It was rotten luck really how she got the cut, for she had just found a piece of cloth shortly before her injury, but it flew off before she could get to it.

That was when she thought Coco went coocoo. For now, the Starly seemed to be hearing voices. The Starling Pokemon directed her gaze at the source of the voices, hopping to the branch in front of her to get a good look at the owners. It was sheer luck how they were able to speak, look healthy -- compared to Coco's ruffled feathers -- and they were all living. Awesome, now to see if she could get something good out of them. Before she could hop down, Coco frowned, how was she going to make her appearance? Be the secretive type and accidentally make some noise? Be the one that's very open and weak, and fall down to the ground and beg for help? Or the one that simply just pretends to be mute?

The second choice seemed the best, perhaps they could lower their guard. She noticed how the group seemed to be mostly Unovian Pokemon (The Houndoom seemed to be the only Kanto) and only a few had actual items, though only one seemed to have caught her eye; the goggles. The goggles that the Rufflet wore. The rim was grey, the band being a sleek black, and the plastic eye covers being a light shade of blue. Cool looking. Coco had her eyes on the prize.

Without warning, she loosened her grip on the branch, falling headfirst on the ground. Not really a good plan, it hurt like hell, but hey, it's more convincing. With her pleading eyes, she stared at the group, the green leaves on her head and the ruffled feathers making her looking like she was attacked more obvious, "Please help..." Coco threw out her left wing, the injury showing itself as she attempted to get up.

[Ooc: Nice rping with you guys again~ This time, I brought some sort of con-bird. Hope y'all enjoy her~]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu May 10, 2012 4:54 am

Post 27

"My name is simply Zoroark, but you can call me whatever you wish. May I ask who is in charge here?" The zoroark looked from Sil to Cass and continued. "I would like to ask permission to stay in your group for the time being."

Sil frowned as it dawned on her that she was in fact, the leader. It was her home they'd stayed in, she was the one they had waited for decisions on... Oh God, she was leading them. A flustered look came upon her and she floundered for a moment as Kinah and Cass bickered. "I...guess?"

"If I might make a suggestion there, doe? I've traveled these roads extensively for most of my life, and even more so since leaving Iccirus on the other side of the region. You need to head north through the woods to find shelter." North. Fucking north. Cass disagreed adamantly, insisting there was nothing there, and Kinah's cool grin widened. "That's where you're wrong, Stripes."

Sil shifted her weight uneasily; it looked like they finally had a destination, but it meant... going through... "...Fine. Let's make it quick, then. We don't have very long for light, and I don't want to be stuck out in the open for an entire night." She looked around, a little cross, and finally discovered which way was north. She was there, leading they way... right back to her damn ranch. She flicked a glare over to Hannibal, who had been particularly interested in her past.

If he started anything, he'd join the bodies.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:54 pm

C(27)/K(51)

"...Fine. Let's make it quick, then. We don't have very long for light, and I don't want to be stuck out in the open for an entire night." Kinah grinned as the doe announced her agreement, despite seeming very angry about it. The zebra just glared at her, nostrils flaring, and she let out a deep chuckle at his actions. The boy was so easy to ruffle that she found him to be the most entertaining out of the group she had found herself in.

The Zoroark, apparently with no name since he went by his species, also asked to come along which made her a little giddy. It was almost like a child getting a new toy to play with. She was practically ready to slap bows on everyone and shout 'Happy Christmas!' All of her new companions had serious personality flaws that she found extremely entertaining, and she wouldn't rest until she explored each one. Starting with the striped horse.

She walked up to him casually and slung one arm over his back, causing him to turn his neck to glare at her. She just gave him a sly grin and poked his forehead. "So you never told me your name, Stripey." This caused the zebra to snort and shake her arm off. He stomped the ground a couple of times before looking back out to Sil. "It's Cassius." And that was all she got out of him, but it was enough to make her smile. Oh yes, they would be fun indeed.

"Well then," she began. "Since we are now all in agreement, let's head out shall we?! Huzzah!" Pumping one first into the air she lept forward into a brisk stride, heading north as per her own suggestion. She wanted to keep the doe in the lead, so kept a few paces back, but made sure to let Cassie think he was being replaced. And then bird dropped out of nowhere.

Cassius stared the Mienshao down, snorting gruffly and scoring the ground. Who the hell did this chick think she was? "I don't care what you think," he snarled, "Sil didn't want to go that way and there is nothing there anyway! We are heading east!" She just laughed in his face and patted his head, like he was some common household pet. "But east has more death and undead than even I could stomach. Plus, hehe, the bridge is out. How you gonna get to the other side without going up?"

Sighing in defeat, and anger deflating when he heard Sil agree to go north, he turned away from the irritating female to go back to Sil. Suddenly a gray something fell from the sky and started limping towards the group. "Please help..." Quickly racing over to the fallen creature, Cass knelt down his front two legs to get his head closer. "Are you alright chicky?" he asked frantically, seeing her hold out her wing in pain. he didn't have any way of knowing if it was broken or not, but if she was hurt...the poor dear. "Come on darlin', it's alright."

Within moments the Mienshao was beside him, leering over his shoulder to get a look at the bird. This chick obviously had no sense of personal boundaries, and that shit eating grin she always wore...it was infuriating. Kinah saw the injured wing and knelt down, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. "She is hurt, but the wound isn't fresh. Where did you get it?" Cass glared at the fighter again, surprised at her rudeness. "Who cares how she got it? Don't be a bitch! You need a ride, sweetheart?" The last part was addressed to the injured bird, and said much more gently than when he was talking to Kinah.

((OOC: Sorry, their parts kind of have a crossover in the end, so Cass went last this time. lol. Hope it isn't too confusing.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:50 am

Lostlorn Forest//Early Evening
    [13]

Cloud was feeing very uncomfortable on the Houndooms back, so he took flight and went over to Cass, where he situated himself on his. It was nothing personal, the Rufflet just couldn't get over how creepy the dark hound was. For some reason, Cloud just felt safer on the back of the Zebstrika, he was probably the only member of the group he really saw as a friend, and it had been a long time since he had one of those. Not since the infection started. He hadn't seen any of his friends since then, and ones he did where already infected. He hoped the same thing wouldn't happen this Cass, or the others for that matter, it would just break his heart if that happened.

Within moments after he had seated himself on the Zebstrikas back, another bird came into the scene. Falling out of a tree and hitting its head on the ground. He had never seen a bird like that before, made him think of a Pidove with a funny feather sticking out of its back, and a not so black beak. Cloud didn't say anything, only looked at it with the same expression he always had, one of sadness and loss.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 am

Lostlorn Forest || Early Evening [21]

Hannibal smirked almost triumphantly as he felt Cloud’s tiny claws suddenly disappear from his back, accompanied by a faint gust of wind as the bird flew off. Despite his cowardice, the Rufflet was smart enough to avoid confrontation and in doing so, had a better chance of surviving this whole epidemic. In a way, Hannibal could relate, but the thrill of battle had always been a pleasure for the Houndoom – there was usually a good reason for him to flee.

The two equine species and the Mienshao were discussing location still, and again, Hannibal caught that flicker of distress in Sil as she spoke. His red eyes were on her in an instant, ready to meet the glare she soon threw in his direction. A snide smile appeared beneath the muzzle as the dark-type rose to his feet. With a quick stretch of his lean, bony legs, Hannibal was strolling after the little group, his movements habitually mimicking a stalk. Had a stranger been watching, they might’ve said the Houndoom was hunting – keeping a good distance from the bulk of the group as he trailed them with a threatening gait, his eyes intense and unmoving.

The group soon stopped however, gathered around some unseen presence as another argument broke out between Kinah and Cassius. Hannibal emitted a sigh of exasperation, growing weary of all the sudden intrusions. He wasn’t a people person, but circumstance found him relying on these strangers far more than he would’ve like. Glancing to the unnamed Zoroark, his face near enough expressionless save for his scheming, hellish orbs, Hannibal strolled forward to inspect the latest distraction. An injured bird - pathetic. Glancing to the good Samaritans as they fussed over the creature, Hannibal gave a snort.
    “Why not just put it out of its misery?” The Houndoom grumbled darkly, his voice still pleasing on the ear despite the cruel words he’d spoken. He watched the Starly intensely, a sick grin on his lips as he took a step forward. If the bird’s wing was damaged, surely there was no point in trying to give her false hope? Hypocritical coming from a canine with limited attack and accessibility to food, but Hannibal knew he would remove it eventually. He just had to be patient. He’d managed to dislodge one of the prongs already; it would only be a matter of time before the muzzle just slipped away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Lostlorn Forest | Evening [2]

"Are you alright chicky?" The Zebstrika asked, it was perfect, she got one fooled into her trap, though she had to admit, landing on the ground made her wing hurt a bit, "Come on darlin', it's alright." The Starly pushed herself up, wincing at the pain her wing was giving her. Though it's not an act, maybe that'll convince the group to have Coco tag along. "She is hurt," A Mienshao said, coming into Coco's view. She was leering over the Electric-type's shoulder, "But the wound isn't fresh. Where did you get it?" The question made the Starly want to snarl and say nothing, but she needed to get the band of misfits to bring her along. Should she tell the truth and say she got cut by a piece of glass while she was searching for loot? Or should she speak lies?

Nonetheless, before the Sinnoh Pokemon could open her beak, the Zebstrika threw a glare at the Fighting-type, "Who cares how she got it? Don't be a bitch!" Immediately, he directed his attention back at Coco, the Starly showed only a pained face, but on the very inside, she felt appalled, yet her heart fluttering. She never really had anyone defend her except her trainer, "You need a ride, sweetheart?" He asked, Coco nodded with a small and truthful smile, expanding her good wing for the Zebra Pokemon to carry her. However, before she could react, a Zoroark came over, "It appears we have another companion, don't we? Let me help you, dead," Being carried seemed like an odd sensation. Even her trainer never carried her. It was gentle though, and soothing, something she could rarely acquire. The bird was glad she targeted this team, though her mind about the goggles seemed to disappear as if the Pokemon's kindness washed it away, "Maybe we could get her a splint? It might help keep the wing straight."

"Oh, it's not broken, it's just a cut!" Coco flustered, waving her good wing disapprovingly, "I got it while I was scavenging for some food; broken glass." Partial truth, instead of saying looting, she'll just stick with food for now. Seemed reasonable enough. She adjusted herself on the equine's back, finding a comfortable position -- though seemed impossible with her wound being such a bother -- as she tried her best not to make her new friend uncomfortable.

“Why not just put it out of its misery?” The words struck her like a dagger, she glanced over at the source, only to see a Houndoom with a muzzle. The Starly immediately recognize it as one, considering the various ones she saw as she was trained to send and bring back messages. It was to prevent birds from tearing apart the parchments if they have that habit, though she doubted the four-legged ones would have it too. It was there for a reason, and a good one. She said nothing as she gulped down her anger, Coco immediately dismissing the Johto Pokemon's statement as if nothing happened.

She realized the Rufflet was still around too, eyes searching for him, she finally spotted him. Except he seemed rather more saddening than when she spotted him from the trees (then again, she was mostly focused on the goggles). Coco immediately pushed the thought away, introducing herself to the group with a smile -- though she was acting, she can't get the image of the Rufflet's sad face out of her mind -- "I'm Coco by the way, how about you guys?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 am

Post 28

Lostlorn Forest| Dusk

Sil stared at the situation with an unreadable expression. She wasn't sure how she felt about the fallen bird, and with her new revelation that not only was she thrusted into an unwanted leadership position, she had to take them through her old residence -one she vowed never to return to- which, reasonably (at least to her mind) so she was in a relatively foul mood. Her ears flicked about, listening to the sounds around them, mentally readying herself for another infected attack. With the others crowded around the fallen bird, she stomped her foot a little, as she'd seen her mother do when trying to get her attention.

"Do whatever you guys want with her, just make it snappy. I don't want to be stuck out here in the dark." Her tone meant no shenanigans, and she began to walk forward again. "If I have to go back to the fucking ranch, then you guys don't get to meander around," she muttered angrily to herself, not really meaning anyone to hear.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Lostlorn Forest|Dusk
    C(28)/K(52)

Cassius glared at the Houndoom for daring to even speak, much less that he suggested they kill an innocent bird. Between him and the Mienshao, Cash would have to guard the bird around the clock. What was wrong with them? She was hurt, and alive, and needed help. They could go screw themselves if they thought killing her or leaving her to die was a good idea.

As both birds were now safely perched on him, Cash happily marched up to Sil to join her at her side. He stuck his tongue out at Kinah as he passed her, not caring that it would seem childish. She was a bitch and she deserved it. "I'm Coco by the way, how about you guys?" The Zebstrika turned his head and gave Coco a charming smile. "I'm Cassius, sweetheart."

"If I have to go back to the fucking ranch, then you guys don't get to meander around." Cassius looked worriedly over to Sil and gave her a small nudge. "Your ranch? Is that what's up there? I thought...we don't have to go babe. We can find another way."

Kinah just laughed at Hannibal as he suggested killing the bird. It wasn't quite what she meant, but she didn't trust the bird, and was a little irritated that the zebra trusted it so quickly. In this day and age, trusting something that was obviously lying to you from the start was a good way to get dead. "Do whatever you guys want with her, just make it snappy. I don't want to be stuck out here in the dark." Ooh, feisty one is getting irritated. Fantastic. Kinah was having way too much fun in this group.

The Zo was also too trusting, as he helped the little Starly onto the zebra's back, giving her a sharp frown. "What? She's just being manipulative. I would know, I do it too." But she got no further response, so she just shrugged and kept on following Sil. Her eye twitched when she heard talk of actually trying to 'fix' the bird, and scoffed at the idea of a splint. It was a cut, not a broken wing. Whatever. And Cassius sticking out his tongue? Childish.

When Sil mentioned her ranch, and monochrome boy started trying to pander to her, she actually did laugh. "I never said ranch, but okay. We can go there if you want. I had a better place in mind, but we'll do it your way." Cassius shot her a glare, and she returned it with a similar gesture to his earlier. She stuck out her tongue and stuck her paw up on her forehead to make the shape of an 'L'. He snorted, and she laughed her ass off. This guy was too easy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm

((I'm so sorry, please skip, I really had no idea it was my turn ;A; Cloud isn't going much for the moment anyway.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 am

Lostlorn Forest || Dusk [22]

Hannibal snorted as the group continued to fuss over the injured Starly, the Zoroark even moving to lovingly lift the avian onto Cassisus’ back with the other creature in need, Cloud. What an endearing scene. It made the Houndoom feel sick. Although, he was somewhat surprised at the Mienshao’s reaction to his remark, the fighting-type laughing in response. Hannibal regarded her for a moment, a slight smile on his lips – maybe she wasn’t as bad as he’d first thought.

"Do whatever you guys want with her, just make it snappy. I don't want to be stuck out here in the dark. If I have to go back to the fucking ranch, then you guys don't get to meander around,”

The hound’s smirk only widened at Sil’s growing anger, her tone practically music to the canine’s ears.
    “Temper temper,” He muttered slyly, turning from the majority of the group to obediently stalk after the Sawsbuck. Never one to miss anything, the Houndoom’s eyes had widened a fraction as lover boy appeared at Sil’s side, quietly reassuring her that they would be able to avoid the ranch. Where was the fun in that? Hannibal was curious to what horrors may lurk in this ranch, what memories the place held for their sweet, innocent Sil and how she would react. His red eyes lingered on the doe for a moment, only vaguely listening to the bickering that continued between Cassius and Kinah. “You know, you can’t run from the past forever,” The Houndoom purred, moving forward to walk alongside Silverish, his fierce eyes searching for the Sawsbuck’s own. “Surely, it would be better to face your demons in the company of friends,” Hannibal smiled unpleasantly, his sharp little fangs visible through the muzzle’s bars as his stare wandered to Cassius, practically daring him to retaliate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:22 pm