Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Baloo
Kaze
Jirachi
Weavile
Abysswalker
Suicune
Hydreigon
Min
12 posters

The ICIRRUS Team

Q
    Q

The ICIRRUS  Team - Page 17 Empty Re: The ICIRRUS Team

Post by Q Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Above the Durant Hill||Night

'I'll kill you! How dare you do this to my brothers! Once I get out of here I'll-'
    Oh, how precious! Q cackled loudly over the chaos, watching the entire group from high above them. The ants poured from the ground, quickly turning their steel pincers on the ancient bird. The undead was clearly starting to fall into insanity, its thoughts seething with betrayal and rage.
    'Let me out! Let me out! Oh Arceus I don't want to die I don't please just let us out we'll do whatever you want!'
    The Alakazam sneered, his attention turned to the mute and struggling Dratini.
    But you're already doing what I want, món ami. You're perfect, right where you are. But a sudden surge of dark energy grew where the Honchkrow was, making the mysterious Q grin darkly.
    Go ahead birdie, see what happens...
    But before the Night Shade was shot, an energy burst interrupted it, with the Gardevoir at the source. An intense overflow of emotions streamed from the Honchkrow.
    "Fuck you!" The bird cawed angrily, moving towards Kaze.

"How noble, Kaze! You're smarter than you look! You should thank him, birdie...he just saved your feeble little life." He snarled, eyeing the large crow. "Continue, foolish creatures! Continue!" He urged, his tone commanding.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Durant hill | Night | (17)

"Hayato, no, I didn't mean it like..." The Gardevoir stutters under his breath as he tries to back away.
    He raises his green palmed hands in front of himself in a defensive gesture, trying to calm down the approaching Dark Type but the gleam of bloody murder in the Honchkrow eyes is here for him this time.
    "Hayato please, you really don't need to..." He stutters, unable to think of the right words to placate the Dark Type.
    He tries a smile but it withers and fades in the face of Hayato's bloody-eyed glare.
    "Fuck you!" The Honchkrow growls again under his breath as he takes a step forwards and Kaze's breath catches in his throat as a glowing haze starts to form between his fingers, psychic energies drawing into place into a glowing sphere.
    Threat of a focus Blast always worked whenever the Honchkrow was picking on him...
    "Hayato...?" He says pleadingly. The bird isn't backing down!

His razor sharp talons ready to dig into the leafy green flesh Hayato permits a grin to spread over the edges of his beak.
    Kaze was nearly shitting himself with fear!
    Those bright emerald eyes looked delicious...
    Ruffling his filthy feathers around him the Honchkrow scratches a deep gash in the ground. His feathered ears twitch in the peaks of his large 'hat' as the Alakazam's words reach him and smoothly switch his rage onto another track.
    Fuck that arrogant Alakazam asshole, trying to tell him what to do!
    The buzz of multiple Nasty Plots layering inside his head makes him feel utterly invincible as his mind flickers through image after image of potential bloodshed.
    Viewing the Psychic's words as a challenge to his territory the bird caws viciously. His talons gleam brightly as he turns his wings and glares up at the Alakazam. For a moment his anger had distracted him from their real enemy, a smug Psychic Type who thought he was better than he was!
    Taking wing the Honchkrow's talons gleam brightly like dagger blades as he beats his black feathered wings powerfully and launches himself towards the Alakazam. He means to use Pursuit but his training increases the power of the move into an even more powerful attack of Night Slash.
    He aims his talons straight at Q's mocking golden eyes, seeing the arrogant smirk on the Psychic's face.

"Hayato!" Kaze calls out in a panic, reaching his bandages arms out towards the Honchkrow as Hayato takes wing. The Honchkrow was nowhere near as sensitive to energy flow as he was and in his eyes the Alakazam glows with enough power to near blot out the sun.
    Didn't he know you couldn't take on the boss one handed?!
    The Gardevoir focuses his powers, managing to leap up enough to grab Hayato's wings and hold them still.
    The sharp beak plunges into his fingertips, drawing blood.
    "Hayato, you can't do this by yourself!"

Last edited by Kaze on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:10 am

Icirrus City|Night (15)

Shapps raised his paws apologetically not wanting to do this. He had not wanted to hurt the dragon. As a matter of fact there wasn't anyone here Shapps really wanted to hurt... Shapps grabbed his head in anger and confusion. He turned seeing a swell in the red dirt hill. His bright reddish pupils shrunk in horror as the swell exploded with Durants coming from it. Shapps looked back seeing the three dragons still trapped and then back to the Durants. He immediately rained down on the Durants with Dragon Rage and Dragon Pulse before clenching his fists and baring his fangs. "Come at me then!" Shapps growled and charged into the fray. "Shapps Uppercut!" One Durant neck snapped from brute force. "Roundhouse Shapps Kick!" Another sent rolling back down the hill. Shapps immediately threw up his Protect barrier and cracked his knuckles to get rid of the extra tension on them and shook his paws. He owed the Trapinch for saving him and wanted to show the hot yet slightly scary Dratini how powerful he was. Shapps put his barrier down and jumped into the hole the Durant came from. "Hehehe..." The purple light of Dragon Pulse came up from the hole he jumped in followed by a few charred Durants. Shapps pulled himself up from the hole and ran in circles with two angry Durants on his tail.

He tripped rolling head over paw down the hill and looked up to see Kaze person and the scary crow fighting each other it seemed. "But..." Shapps looked up at the fox creature and frowned. What sort of game was this?

((OoC: Everytime Shapps says his name we take a drink lol whut))

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Durant Hill | Night (10)

Emett swallowed audibly, as he watched his sister writhe in the ground. She would attract the Durant, the more he moved. Trying to catch her eyes, he slowly moved his head. "Don't worry," he whispered softly. "We'll get out of this, somehow." Looking up, he could see Kaze and the bird's fight getting well underway. From what he could tell, they were all well and truly screwed. In front of him, the tiny Shapps was fighting off several of the large metal ants, holding his own considerably well. However, he doubted that he could hold them off forever. He spent a moment to send a glare at the yellow fox floating around, before resuming his digging attempts. His wrists were now almost moveable, and he thought he would be able to get out with relative ease before long. Once he was out, he could dig out his siblings, and they could get out of here. It was a mistake coming in the first place, and they needed to be far away. Determination steeled, he got back to work.

He never saw the Durant approaching from behind him.

((Probably gonna have Emett "die" next round. :]))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 am

Durant Hill | Night

Eyes wide with terror as watched the chaos around him, Emissary began to twist and jerk in the sand, apprehension and horror filling his mind as he saw the voluminous horde of metal death surging from the ground. Turning his head he noticed his sister screaming and panicking and his brother struggling and tugging to get free with a large Durant scuttling toward him.

Thoughts, thoughts, a million thoughts, his eyes wide with shrunken pupils as he ponders what to do at a thousand miles per hour before the thought finally strikes him.

With a flash and a shudder of the carapace, the Trapinch activates his special ability; Arena trap, and with this the sand encapsulating him begins to twists and surge, suddenly dropping into a giant steep indent as if a giant cone was dropped tip first into the sand, swarms of Durants tumbling and falling down the pit toward the ghostly white Pokemon as he diverts himself as the center of attention while simultaneously freeing his siblings from their sandy embrace. Before they can tumble down in with him he lets loose an earth power close enough to blast them just out of the mouth, and with this he makes his fatal error.

Emissary didn't even have time to react as the swarm engulfed him in his pit, a giant set of steel mandibles suddenly hammering against his skull, smashing his carapace and tearing through his brain. The others easily dismantling his body and spraying teal colored blood all over the sand as they begin consuming his body. In a metal dog pile, the sand slowly rising as the environmentally influential ability of the corpse wanes.

All Emissary can see is black.
    ================================
    (OoC: Sorry for not posting in a long time Orz, anyhow, Emissary has now "died" as I was planning to have him do for awhile, so uh, yeah. Sorry if I interfered with your plan drago, but remember this little chaotic interval can still result in emett's death too B)

Also, on a second note, just in case anyone is interested, the teal blood would be accurate due to insects having less copper in their blood :3)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Durant Hill| |Night

The Alakazam's reactions only further terrified the poor Dratini, causing her to shiver in fear. She screwed her eyes shut, weeping quietly. "Don't worry," Nerine spares a glance up, gazing at her brother's face. "We'll get out of this, somehow." she carefully nodded, gulping as she began to writhe in the sands. She would get out, somehow. She couldn't just let her brothers do all the work, could she? I'll figure something out. I can't be a burden anyore, not in this kind of world. Bundling her courage, the dragon-type flung her body in the sand, loosening the soil around her.

Suddenly, she feels the familiar motion as the earth concave, her brother's Arena Trap freeing her from her sandy prison. She feels her body sliding down, however, towards the center of the pit, and begins to slither in panic. However, the Dratini soon finds herself out of the pit with the help of the Trapinch's Earth Power, looking down from the edge and to where the insect was. Her eyes widen as a swam of Durants approach the white Pokemon rapidly, engulfing his body as they tore him apart, teal-colored blood spraying around him. Nerine chokes, feeling bile rise in her throat as she watches, frozen in fear. Waterfalls flow from her eyes as she shudders, before crying out.

"EMISSARY!"

Shaking uncontrollably, the Dratini turns to regard the psychic-type, the one behind all of this. Her eyes narrowed, she hisses dangerously. "HOW COULD YOU?!" she screeches, rage building within her. "You... YOU MONSTER! with a shout, she launches herself forward and towards the Alakazam, her body surrounded by streaks of white as she used an ExtremeSpeed.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Icirrus City|Evening

Shapps could take no more. They killed the Emissary bug and he saved Shapps! That meant he failed... Shapps held his head and ran. He ran from Kaze person and Hayato... From the black Charmeleon and giant bird creature. But most regrettably he ran from the Dratini he had a crush on. Shapps would only come back if he knew he wouldn't run again...

((OoC: Leaving Post... I hope I can come back again...))
    Q
    Q

Post by Q Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 am

"Hayato please, you really don't need to..."
    "Fuck you!"
    "Hayato...?"

Such an eloquent little miscreant you have here, Kaze.
    He overflows with an overabundance of elegance and tact.
    The Alakazam sneered telepathically, his tone tinted with disgust and amusement.
    Tell me, why do you even tolerate this creature? I've seen inside of his mind; as I'm sure you have.
    What could you possibly find appealing in that crazed little bird-brain of his?...

"Hayato!" Kaze screamed as the bird flew towards the Alakazam, talons bared.
    "Hayato, you can't do this by yourself!"

It is you, after all that has kept the both of you alive this long. He continued, unchanged by the pending attack.
    If it weren't for you, he would have done something ridiculously suicidal by now...like thinking to attack me.
    Face it, he's not a very worthy companion for you...so what do you do with worthless companions?
    ...You get rid of them.

Q laughed loudly at the birds' vain attempts at attack, responding to the bird telepathically.
    You think you're smart, aren't you- trying your pathetic attacks on me...but listen to your friend here. They're pointless...and they're trying my patience.
    You are powerless against me, you fragile non-entity!
    He snarled in the birds' mind, baring his teeth visibly.
    If you don't play my game, you will make me very unhappy. And then, you will watch as the skin is flayed from Kazes' bones...slowly and painfully. He growled, his golden eyes gleaming with a previously unseen ferocity.
    You will listen to his cries for mercy.
    You will wish that you had fought him...and killed him quickly, to spare him the agony that I will bestow upon him.

It will be all your fault.
    ...Just like it was your fault when you let your human companion die.
    The Alakazam stared the bird down, listening and watching for the mental and emotional surges the mortals emit.

Suddenly, the earth beneath his floating form began to shake and disappear, the small white dragon freeing his family. The Alakazam turned his head only slightly to watch the spectacle below, his spoons levitating slowly around him in a constant circle.
    The pale dragon, in a last effort, used an earth move- just enough to help his siblings out of the sand trap. But the steel ants quickly took advantage of his weakness and poured over the falling creature, its feeble legs unable to pull themselves away from the swiftly falling sands.
    The small dragons' blood spattered wildly in the red sands, the teal color contrasting disturbingly against the vicious walls. The screech of steel on steel tore through the air as the Durants fed in a crazed frenzy over the childs' now crushed corpse.
    "EMISSARY!"

Q grinned darkly, bitterness and anger behind the gleaming eyes. Slow claps sounded over the frightening sounds as the Psychic drew closer to the dragons.
    So there is something to be found in these creatures...something more than just basic instinct...fascinating that the smallest of them would be the first to sacrifice himself...
    "Well played. Well played." Golden eyes met with the blue Charmeleons' as the frenzy below began to slow.
    "So you let your brother die? Tsktsk...how disappointing. Not much of a big brother, I see. All that reassurance and keeping a cool head...it was all just a show. And now your little sister knows that..." He mused, waving a hand dismissively at the small dragon at the Charmeleons' side. "You can't protect your family any more than you can protect yourself!" He cackled, his clawed finger pointing down at the flamed lizard in vicious accusation.

"HOW COULD YOU? You... YOU MONSTER!"
    The small female suddenly screeched in rage, her lithe form streaking towards him in a brilliant white light. The Alakazams' eyes instantly turn a brilliant blue, his spoons reacting violently. The Psychic stopped the Dratini mid-air, her body enveloped in the same blue aura. The small dragon dangled in the air helplessly as he tightened his grip on her.

"Oooh, this ones' got real spark!
    How could I?...Why the game is the thing!"

"All the galaxy is a stage!" He mused, bringing the dragon closer to him. His gaze pierced into her, his fox-like features only enhancing the intensity of his stare.
    "Life is but a walking shadow...it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury...signifying nothing."
    He recited, his words flowing out slowly and poetically.
    Watching the dragon, his features fell, seeing that his dramatic prose was lost on her.
    "No? Well, perhaps a little uh, Hamlet?"
    He asked jokingly, suddenly growing vicious. His mental grip lashed onto her neck, tightening around her throat.
    "Game penalty!" He roared, holding the dragon up into the air. "The question for you now is...to be, or not to be." He sneered down at the blue dragon. "Your sister here decided to attack me, breaking the rules. So now it falls on you to redeem yourself, and save her life. If you make it out of this game alive, you can have her back." The Alakazam chuckled, spinning her around lightly in the air.
    "If you die or flee, however...know that she will also die- a very unpleasant death. The choice is yours, to survive...and let your sister grow up in this cruel and vicious world...or die, knowing that you have failed her...again."

And you, my dear little scrapper! He cooed at the Dratini, You will get to watch your brother fight to the death! He levitated up to her excitedly, crossing his legs in the air as he watched the others below.
    Who do you think will get him first? The Durant, or the Caveman? Hahah!

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Durant hill | Night | (18)

Kaze holds the Honchkrow close, feeling the rapid beat of the Dark Type's heart between his fingers as his wide emerald eyes turn towards the Alakazam.
    Hayato's claws have gashes the delicate white membrane of his long 'skirt' and smeared blood down his legs but still he is holding the Honchkrow back from the attack.
    Q was right, Hayato was hardly the most intelligent travelling companion. To him the world was divided into things to eat, things to fight and scenery.
    But that was not why Kaze cared for him.
    I love him The Gardevoir sends telepathically to the golden furred fox, his Psychic voice plain and honest. And it's no secret to anyone but him that he loves me back. I used to spend so much time worrying that no-one would like me. Hayato's never had to worry about that...Hayato never worries anything is too much for him to handle.
    Kaze gives a small bitter smile as he carefully strokes the Honchkrow's jet-black wing feathers. They are hard sharp spines stiffened with dry blood.
    "Hayato, it's o.k." He says softly to the Dark Type, his face showing a genuine smile of warmth. "I know you always wanted to be the one that killed me. Go ahead, I can trust you not to make it hurt too much right?"
    Baring his chest Kaze spreads his arms wide as if asking for a hug. One of them had to die or they would both die painfully and something in the Gardevoir's mind takes offense at Q's psychic tone.
    True Hayato could be all those bad things but deep down Kaze always believed that the Honchkrow was the stronger one, that there was some little golden seed of goodness in him.
    Hayato had saved his life and he had done it without Kaze asking him to. The Honchkrow had saved his life over and over again and all Kaze had to give back to him was sshallow dreams and play-acting. It was only right that Hayato be the one to take his life away again.
    'And then I will wake up and it'll all be a dream.' Kaze thinks to himself and smiles.
    Hayato could survive this. Hayato was the strong one.

The Honchkrow blinks his blood red eyes at the soft touch of Kaze's fingers stroking through his stiff feathers calmingly. He seldom had time to groom himself, preferring to spend it on other things but Kaze had insisted that his feathers be kept clean and often dig it for him. It was soothing to him, soothing enough for him to let the cutting power of his talons fade as he dissolved his attack and stopped his struggling.
    The Alakazam's mocking golden eyes bored into him as the Psychic forced his words directly into the bird's brain. He was Hayato a purpose-bred purebred in the art of battle. Inwardly he knows that if he can land just one attack on the Psychic's body he can tear it apart but the certainty is swiftly fading as Q's words twist the thoughts of bloody victory from his Nasty Plot into analyzing the Psychic's words.
    Kaze was so desperate to hold him back, as if the levitating fox really could make good his threats. Only now that the Alakazam's faintly bored expression started to become anger as its words give him an ultimatum; to kill now or watch Kaze suffer a long and slow death just as his trainer had...
    For the first time since the incident had occured Hayato feels guilty about it. He had protected Kaze over the human who had raised him and as a result the human had died. No! He would not let that happen to Kaze, Kaze who would raised his arms and asked to die so he would be spared. No, he would not let that happen to him! Kaze was better than he was, Kaze was smart and warm and...He loved him...
    Hayato wasn't going to play mind games anymore.
    Fuck you! Hayato thinks at the Alakazam, putting every ounce of dark bloody hatred he could muster into the thought as he dives forwards and impales his white feathered breast on the red spine in the center of Kaze's chest.

Last edited by Kaze on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 pm

| Above Icirrus - Durant Hill // Night |

Bane soared in the middle of the starry sky, the clouds barely above him. He rushed through the clouds, amused with how they whisped and whipped by his leathery wings. Little screeches of fear suddenly hit his ears. He looked down to where they were coming from. He saw a blue light, and the wave of a small red tail flame. His eyes narrowed as he saw the hordes of silvery insect pokemon attacking them. He took a dive like a hawk, diving straight towards the ground. Using Agility, he sped towards the ground faster than a comet. He summoned Ancient Power around him as he dove down, ready to slam into the earth at any moment. He pulled up at the last moment, racing through the group of infected while the rocks of his Ancient Power bashed and smashed into the Durants, killing some and damaging others. Once he got to an open clearing near the other pokemon, he stopped and landed. He turned sharply, looking at the others. He inspected the Charmeleon, and the Honchkrow and Gardevoir off to the side, and the Alakazam who at this point was holding a Dratini. Bane narrowed his eyes at the Alakazam, swiping his tail to the side and smacking a Durant away that was behind him. He summoned an Ancient Power that slammed down on the Durant, and bit down and Crunched another's head. He growled, seeing the other fight but not the Alakazam, who seemed to be oddly... calm. Bane said nothing, but growled in his mind as he fought off more Durant. You motherfucker, why don't you get off your lazy ass and help us instead of sitting there. Son of a bitch. Bane used Agility, managing to speed faster than the moves of the Durants, but some managed to knick and bite at him, making him growl.

-----
    (OoC: Q, you can read his mind if you want. Cuz y'know, an almighty psychic like you should be able to read minds. xD)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Durant Hill| |Night

She felt the blue aura stop her, freezing her body mid-air as she attempted to struggle from the kinetic grip. "Oooh, this ones' got real spark! How could I?...Why the game is the thing!" her scowl was hidden behind her handkerchief, eyes narrowed at the Alakazam. He brought her frozen body closer to him, the fox's gaze striking fear into the Dratini. "Life is but a walking shadow...it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury...signifying nothing. No? Well, perhaps a little uh, Hamlet?" what...was this Pokemon even talking about? Nerine rose a brow. Suddenly, she felt air wheezing out from her lungs as his grip grew tighter around her neck.

"The question for you now is...to be, or not to be. Your sister here decided to attack me, breaking the rules. So now it falls on you to redeem yourself, and save her life. If you make it out of this game alive, you can have her back." her eyes widened in terror. This couldn't be happening..it was all a bad dream, right? "If you die or flee, however...know that she will also die- a very unpleasant death. The choice is yours, to survive...and let your sister grow up in this cruel and vicious world...or die, knowing that you have failed her...again." she couldn't help it. The Dratini shuddered gently as tears endlessly flowed from her eyes. How could this stranger do this to them?

And you, my dear little scrapper! You will get to watch your brother fight to the death! Who do you think will get him first? The Durant, or the Caveman? Hahah! She turned her gaze away. Even by just looking at the Alakazam she could feel bile rising in her throat. She wanted to vomit, her stomach thrashing madly in a mixture of anxiety and fear. "It is...nobler...in the mind to...suffer..." she wheezed out, trying to catch a glimpse of her brother. "Emett...don't worry about me."
    Q
    Q

Post by Q Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:40 pm

"It is...nobler...in the mind to...suffer..." she wheezed out, trying to catch a glimpse of her brother. "Emett...don't worry about me."

The fox couldn't help but grin at the child, her strained voice carrying with it the smallest hint of intelligence.
    Aww, so you DO know! How charming! He cooed at her, his psychic grip loosening enough for her to float about the Alakzam as she pleased.
    Just don't wander off, child. He grumbled, his golden eyes looking at her as he pondered. Your whole planet puzzles me. You are all so very primitive in your thoughts and actions...yet you have the capacity for selflessness...and I find this fascinating. Even you, in your childish outburst, attacked a foe clearly superior to your own powers. He sneered, unconsciously twirling his spoons in the air. Tell me, why would you do such a thing? Is it out of vengeance? Out of unbridled rage? You MUST know you hadn't a chance- what if I hadn't been so generous? What if I were as crude and violent as your caveman friend down there, hm? What exactly was your plan to get yourself past that first move?

Suddenly, another presence came into the vicinity; one high above them, about to 'help.'
    Another grunting caveman. Just what we need.
    The Alakazam rolled his eyes, uncaring if the dragon in his psychic grip knew what it was for. Moments later, the ancient beast fell from the sky, attacking the hoard of Durants that crowded around the others. A twitching grimace pulled at the corners of the foxes' mouth as he watched the intruder ruin his beautiful game.
    You motherfucker, why don't you get off your lazy ass and help us instead of sitting there. Son of a bitch.
    "Fabulous. Another stone-age buffoon, ruining my fun." He growled, his tone flat with annoyance. "And one to match your eloquence, bird-brain…" He sneered, turning to Kaze and his captive.

I love him. The Gardevoir said finally, his voice ringing with honesty. And it's no secret to anyone but him that he loves me back. I used to spend so much time worrying that no-one would like me. Hayato's never had to worry about that...Hayato never worries anything is too much for him to handle.
    The fox said nothing, just tilted his head as he listened to the psychics' confession of love.
    "Hayato, it's o.k. I know you always wanted to be the one that killed me. Go ahead, I can trust you not to make it hurt too much right?"

So, he's finally come to terms with this game and its' rules. Interesting. Not surprising that he was the one to ask for death...the bird seems much more fit for this task, after all. He mused, watching Kaze spreading his arms wide in accepted defeat, memories of the bird running through the Gardevoirs' mind in spurts.
    'And then I will wake up and it'll all be a dream.'
    The Alakazam frowns, the sad delusions of this psychic reaching deep into the foxes' heart.
    What a broken planet this is…
    Sad, desperate little things…

"Well...Hayato? Isn't it time to finish this?" He mused, purposefully using the birds' name. The foxes' expression was dark and reserved as he motioned towards the waiting Gardevoir before clasping his claws together elegantly.

He watched as the bird stared up at him, the thoughts and emotions flowing from his mind in a river of brilliant colors.
    You love him too. Isn't it sad that you only realize this now, before he has to die…
    The birds' expression suddenly changed, the river of reds and greens and blues suddenly sinking into a pitch black, all aimed directly at the Alakazam.

Fuck you!
    With the sudden surge of hatred, the bird burst forward and drove himself onto the large horn upon Kazes' chest, instantly stopping his heart with a crack and a soft squish. The Alakazams' ears fell and his eyes narrowed, his body recoiling slightly as he struggled to keep his composure.
    The sudden change in the birds' mental tells surprised the psychic; even more so than his sudden suicide.
    He wasn't supposed to do that! He growled silently, a slow snarl growing on his narrow maw as he tried to conceal his shock.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:30 am

Durant hill | Night | (19)

With a loud gooey crack like the sound of an egg breaking Hayato feels his sternum and ribs snap as the point of the Gardevoir’s spine is driven directly upwards into his beating heart. The dirty white feathers that ran down his front start to stain red as the blood spreads through them and drips to the floor.
    Dying didn’t hurt like he thought it would, in fact he could barely feel anything except around the spot where his blood was spilling over Kaze’s chest. It felt cold.
    A dribble of red oozes from the corners of Hayato’s yellow beak as one last bubbling breath leaves his throat. His black feathered wings twitch spasmodically in a pathetic attempt to lift him in the air that just ends up driving the blade-like spine further into his chest.
    A faint smile twitches the corners of the Avian’s beak as a delirious thought passes his oxygen starved brain. Kaze always hated it when he got dirty…
    The Gardevoir’s arms were wrapped around his feathered shoulders but he can’t feel their warmth as his body shudders.
    He felt so cold…
    Hayato’s blood red eyes struggle to focus as fuzziness eats away at the edge of his vision and obscures Kaze’s face with darkness.
    Blood pouring down his front the charcoal feathered Honchkrow’s body shudders as the flow of his life’s blood begins to slow without his heart to drive it from his body.
    As his eyesight dies and blackness surrounds him a dying neuron manages a faint spark of surprise. Hayato had never been a religious bird but wasn’t this when something was supposed to happen. There was no bright light or heavenly chorus. Arceus did not appear before him to stand in judgement. There was nothing but the dark and the cold…then that part of his mind died and there wasn’t even that.

Hayato…” The Gardevoir says with a trembling tone as he rests his fingers on Hayato’s feathered shoulders, feeling the black feathered Honchkrow’s wing muscles twitch in a mockery of flight. A violet light flickers around his green fingers as he tries to force healing energies into the Honchkrow’s body. Unnoticed by him tears are starting to form in his emerald eyes as blood soaks his black shirt and dribbles down his now white ‘skirt’.
    Hayato, please get up. I promise it’ll be o.k.” A tear dribbles down his cheek as the Gardevoir started to cry. The flow of blood around the Honchkrow’s white feathers begins to slow as gravity does its work of emptying the Honchkrow’s veins. Even though in his mind’s eye he can see the Honchkrow’s mind fade into nothingness the faint tiwtches of his convulsing muscles after death gives Kaze some false hope as he holds the Honchkrow close to him and cries.
    Hayato, wake up.” He pleads, fighting down the voice of reason that tells him it is far too late to save him.
    Hayato…Hayato…” He softly whispers to the Honchkrow’s body as if by his words alone he could bring Hayato back.
    The dead Honchkrow twitches one last time then falls still as the last spasms of energy work their way free from his muscles.
    Kaze’s eyes open unnaturally wide with pupils trembling as he holds Hayato’s body close to his chest. The Psychic bond he had been sharing with the large bird snaps and without it his emotions and psychic powers are unbound. Swirling energies rise up inside him as Kaze’s fingers tighten in Hayato’s black feathers. Psychic energy build up inside him as he mentally and physically screams.
    This does not happen! A voice echoes inside him with every inch of his psychic strength as the Gardevoir’s fingers flare with bright blue energy.
    This is wrong. This world is wrong. Tear it down. Make a new one.” The voices of grief chime inside him. The power of a Gardevoir was always based on how strong their emotional bonds were; after his bond with his trainer had been severed the only thing to prevent him from going mad was Hayato.
    Kaze’s body seems to shrink and dry as he pours his psychic energies from his fingers into once single blast of psychic powerful enough to create a Black Hole that haloes him and presses inwards against his pale skin.
    Fix it and Hayato will come back.
    The blue energy glows and flares around him as Kaze seeks a way to tear this illusion apart.
    Make it end.
    The flare of blue collapses inwards and takes the last of Kaze’s energy with it as the Gardevoir falls into a hibernation state with the body of his love spread-eagled across his chest.
    Wake up.

((OOC: Hayato’s dead and Kaze’s practically catatonic so what effect he had is up to you. Skip them for now, Kaze's not going to be waking up anytime soon.))

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Durant Hill | Night (11)

Emett leaned back with his knees touching the ground, body numb, on top of the sand. The Durants weren't coming for him yet, but if they had, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to fight them out. He was free. But Emmissary was dead. Dead. They'd come to this place together, they had just been trying to survive together. And he died alone. Emett's throat was dry. He couldn't find the words to cope. He was completely paralyzed. Shockingly, it was his sister that reacted first. She lunged at the Fox before he could even react. Eyes wide with terror, he watched as the beast trapped her. His words were even more frightening, however. Swallowing hard, he weighed his options. That didn't take long. He didn't have any.

"I'm sorry." He said, barely audible to anyone but himself. He was sorry to Emmissary, for allowing him to die. He was sorry for Nerine, for not being able to protect her better. He was sorry for both of them, for allowing them to come to this place to begin with. His time for grief was quickly coming to an end. He would not allow this monster to complete his trophy collection. One life was enough- was more than enough. Rising to his feet, hunched over, he thought of one more thing he was sorry for.

"I'm sorry to you, Yellow Fox."
    Grinning, Emett raised his head, mouth full of fire. "For choosing a threat with such an obvious handicap." Durants. Metal bugs. Although they would be resistant to his dragon type moves, his Fire Fang would be more than enough. Eyes cold and stony, Emett moved torwards the pack of Durants. And he began to fight.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 pm

(OoC: Imma skip. Let's just say Bane glared a bit more at Q's comment and continued fighting the Durants. And yes, he was hit by the psychic blast. It's driving him to fight harder. lol)

Last edited by FauxFox on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Durant Hill| |Night

"Just don't wander off, child." she sighed a little as her restraints loosened, her body no longer held in a psychic death-grip as she floated around. The Alakazam had begun speaking again, questioning her on her actions. "Tell me, why would you do such a thing? Is it out of vengeance? Out of unbridled rage? You MUST know you hadn't a chance- what if I hadn't been so generous? What if I were as crude and violent as your caveman friend down there, hm? What exactly was your plan to get yourself past that first move?" the Dratini watches the yellow fox for a few moments, before replying with her thoughts. And so what? I know you are much, much stronger than me, that is true--but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. When you lose something dear to you, someone who you've known since your earliest ages and you were terribly close to--it hurts when they die. You feel a little lonely. Maybe I attacked you in hopes of filling that loneliness that's lingering around.

She paused to gaze at the others, he gaze worriedly glancing towards her brother. The Charmeleon was holding up well, his great type advantage allowing him to easily sweep away the metal bugs with the flames that erupted from his jaws. Nerine turned her gaze back onto Q. Aren't you lonely? Being so high up, so powerful...others always said that it's lonely at the top. she frowned a little, behind her handkerchief. She would never want to be so strong--the fear of becoming some kind of monster scared her. Just like father. Her eyes watered a little at the thought.

"This does not happen!" the voice of the Gardevoir, wrathful, snapped her out of her thoughts. With wide eyes Nerine regards the other psychic, staring down at the bloody feathers of the Honchkrow. Was the bird...dead? "This is wrong. This world is wrong. Tear it down. Make a new one.” the sudden blast of psychic energy made her scales tingle and body uncomfortable as she felt herself being flung a few ways back from the force. She shivered in fear at Kaze's new demeanor. "Make it end." the Pokemon falls to the ground his the crow spread across his chest, and the Dratini begins to inch away from the scene.

I...this is..terrible...
    Q
    Q

Post by Q Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Q watched Kaze with a stolid stare, his golden eyes glimmering in the darkness. The psychic beneath him had gone into a catatonic state, his childish mind regressing even further within. The Alakazam shook his head subtly, turning to the others.

"So you think just because you're suffering, that someones' going to come down from the heavens and save you?" He sneered, watching the fight below with the vicious Durants. "Open your eyes, pitiful creatures. Nobody is going to save you- all you things ever do is suffer and die."

He paused, waving his hand lazily as the psychic energy holding the Dratini up dissipated slowly, allowing the dragon to float to the ground. The Alakazam frowned at the Dratini, the thoughts from her mind still fresh within his own. "You see a monster- and perhaps you're right. To the fragile creatures that you are, a being of my power would seem monstrous. But in your planets' infancy, you have no idea what really lies in wait for you all out there..." The Alakazams' face grew grim, his vague threat left unfinished.

The foxes' thin mouth pulled back in a ghastly grin, pushing himself up into the sky above the others as a belittling laughter echoed loudly through the night. "Oh, fine!" He shouted after his small fit of laughter. "I suppose I'm through with you all. Your world is quite fascinating!" He chuckled, snapping his fingers. As if heeding the fox, the steel ants instantly ceased their attacks and retreated into their holes. "The Q shall remain here- we would like to learn more about all of you." The Alakazam snickered, snapping his fingers once more as his spoons danced happily about. In a brilliant flash of blue light, the pale child dragon, the black crow and the psychic were all returned to their previous state. The Durant corpses disappeared, the damage that was made now undone. "It was a fabulous game that we had, but alas...the fun is over." The fox mused, bowing in the air above them before disappearing completely in a flash of blue.

You're gonna miss me!

((This is my leaving post. Thank you everyone for the wonderful time)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Durant Hill | Night | (20)

Blue.
    A blue light pulsated in the Gardevoir’s sleeping mind and slowly grew larger. It stirred his dormant thoughts back into life with its passage and forced the sleeping mind to once again awaken.
    Blue filtered through his thoughts, forcing them out of the Mobius loops of his delirious depression and back to the familiar paths then the light faded away and the Gardevoir found he had awakened.
    He blinks his emerald eyes in confusion as the echoing laugh of the hovering Alakazam filters through to his feathered ears and finally percolates into his still hazy brain.
    His black shirt is once again spotless, his white skin giving no sign it had ever been stained with blood. His horn of red maintains the sheen it had before he had first met the enigmatic Psychic and as the rush of returning memory breaks through the thin barrier the blue light had erected he remembers the Honchkrow’s dying words and swiftly whirl around to look for him.
    For a moment his mind projects the image of a black-feathered bird lying lifeless in a puddle of his own dark blood before he wipes the illusion from his eyes and sees Hayato fluff out his dark feathers and run a yellow beak across one wing.
    "Hayato!” The Psychic calls out gleefully and immediately sweeps up the Dark Type in a tight embrace.
    Hiding the tears of relief he knows are starting to run down his face Kaze buries himself in the musty smelling feathers of Hayato’s white breast and breathes in deeply to calm himself. The black feathered wings curl around his shoulders and make him feel safer.
    "I love you…” He whispers. "I love you so much…
    it was a fabulous game we had, but alas…the fun is over.” Q declares from his aloof perch on thin air, a trickster’s puckish grin still stretching out his jaws as his amber eyes glare down at them. Silent apart from the rustling of the burrowing bugs inside them the Durant Hills are still and the rust red ground unbroken. Only the fading memory of his pain, already becoming supressed alongside his other grief, tells the Gardevoir the events that had just passed had really happened. A game-master had allowed him a respawn from an earlier point of time but what was the method in that madness?
    You’re gonna miss me the last message of Q reverberates in his head.
    Before Kaze can ask the Alakazam is gone.

Blue.
    Blue light unexpectedly floods the cold darkness and the Honchkrow feels the warmth return to his feathers. The aching pain in his chest is erased completely as with a jolt Hayato feels his heart once again start to beat. One dark wing twitches as for a brief moment his blood seems to flow in reverse, rising from the dirt and the Gardevoir’s body to slip back inside his veins. A sensation like a whole body flicker comes over him and instead of splayed impaled on the psychic type’s chest he suddenly finds himself standing upright and blinking in the bright sunlight.
    In his confusion he lowers his head and grooms his wing feathers. They felt the same as normal and when he plucks one out to test it hurts and a tiny drop of blood wells up on the feather shaft. He puffs his feathers up defensively, unsure as to exactly what happened. He remembered dying or at least the darkness and numbness closing in and his thoughts stopping until suddenly there was blue and he was perfectly fine. It was a confusing sensation and it took a while for his mind to come to accept that he was really here.
    Then Kaze had leapt forwards to embrace him and instinctively Hayato had wrapped his wings around the Gardevoir’s shoulders, rubbing his beak against the Embrace Pokémon’s shoulders.
    His throat feels so dry but he manages to croak out a quiet reply.
    I…love you too.
    The words are unfamiliar to him and taste strange on his tongue but after he’s said it a weight seems to life from his chest…
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Durant Hill | Night (11)

Emett spewed flames at the metal bugs, stopping the fires only to whip around and take a sharp breath. The horde seemed endless, however, and he doubted he could last much longer. He had tried so hard... He had failed to protect Emissary. He would fail to protect Nerine. Hell, he didn't even seem able to protect himself. He was distracted, however, by the Fox suddenly shouting overhead. What did he say now? He thought angrily, burning through the throat of a Durant. What's over? Amid all the comotion, he could barely hear what the bastard was saying. What was going to happen now? Another one of his "games" to kill them al-

Blue.

In an overwhelming flash of blue light, Emett was blinded. Throwing up his arms to block his vitals, he waited for the impending attack. None came. Vision returning, his eyes widened as he realized that the Durants had disappeared. What was he playing at now? What bigger creature was going to be lurking around now? These sort of thoughts swirled wildly in Emett's mind, until he turned around, and was forced to his knees by the amazing sight that beheld him.

Emissary was alive. Moving, breathing, alive. Whatever had happened, it had reversed. Too numb to feel anything- even joy, Emett knelt there shocked, mouth unmoving. What could be said? All he hoped was that the poor insect had no recollection of dying. Save him from that, at least.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

| Above Icirrus - Durant Hill // Night |

Bane was blinded by the blue flash of light in the middle of his fighting. As the unbearable light died down, he blinked. What the hell...? He glanced around, barely hearing Q's words as he noticed the Durant walk away like they weren't even agitated or hurt in the first place. Bane looked back, seeing the previously wounded and dead back and alive. They were healed, too. He saw the Alakazam disappear. What... the fuck?! What the fuck just happened?! Baen didn't get it at all, but he sat there stunned for a moment. He then looked to the others, seeing them all well. The Aerodactyl stood tall next to them, and looked at them. Well... he wasn't good at introductions. He built up nerve to speak.
    "... Hello. I am Bane." he said in his deep tone. Well, it was an introduction. He stood near them, his expression soft but unreadable. His tail swished. He wasn't sure if he was afraid of them rejecting him.

-----
    (OoC: Really short and shitty, but I needed to post. It's difficult for me right now with chronic headaches when I even look at a screen. But I managed it.
    Also, I broke the "blue" intro/paragraph starter. lol)

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

[OOC: Please skip. Not feeling too good.
    Nerine wonders if she'll ever meet Q again, and watches in surprise as the blue light engulfs Emissary.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Durant Hill | Night | (21)

For a moment the two make a stationary tableau as they embrace, the Gardevoir hiding his tears in the Honchkrow's feathers as he strokes his grass colored fingers down the Dark Type's back.
    "If you ever do that again i'll kill you myself.” Kaze says softly.
    Oh so if I die again you'll kill me?” The Honchkrow replies with a trace of a grin lurking around his beak as he drags it tenderly over the 'feathers' of Kaze's fin like ears. It is a possessive guesture suitable of a Big Boss Pokemon choosing his mate and it makes Kaze smile a fraction before he manages to pull himself to his feet and once again hover over the ground. Carefully making sure not to disturb the Durant's nest now that Q wasn't around any more the Gardevoir carefully hovers around to check on the dragon family. The small pale body of the Trapinch had been miraculously restored from the shredded flesh there was previously and the deep blue scaled Charmeleon seemed to be close to going into shock.
    No doubt all this was a surprise to the gruff sounding Aerodactyl who had just landed and missed out on most of the conflict with the golden furred Psychic Type.
    Kaze smiles widely and forces his hands not to tremble. A new party member possibly. He seemed a lot more civil than the other Aerodactyl...
    "Hello, I'm Kaze and this is Hayato." He says cheerfully before indicating the rest of his companions. "And this is Emmissary, Emett and Nerine. I'm afraid you've just caught us at the end of a boss fight so we're not at our best."

Hayato ruffles his feathers at the sight of yet another intruder, keeping close to Kaze in case this one too proves to be a threat and lightly dragging his beak over one pale cheek to show the Aerodactyl that Kaze was his.
    The rust colored dirt underfoot, an acrid scented waste where the only think worth finding was buried metal veins, was uncomfortable underfoot and they should leave before the Durants return of their own accord.
    Besides the anger at Q, now targetless without something to direct his rage at, made him itch to kill something. He wanted to plunge his claws through the exposed flesh of a neck and pull out the dripping meat of the voicebox to watch the last pathetic gurgling struggles of a pokemon dorwning in its own blood. If this 'Bane' tries anything it'll be his neck.
    Hayato fluffs up his feathers to make himself look larger. Even if he doesn't have the marks of their most recent fight on him his feathers are still crusted with blood.
    What do want?" He croaks.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

[[OOC: aaa sorry for the wait, I need to skip. ;;
    Sorry, again.]]
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Durant Hill | Night | (22)

"Oh dear, it looks like you scared him away." The Gardevoir sighs as the Aerodactyl disappears into the night. His long white skirt swishes behind him as he turns away to measure the passage of the gleaming moon against the star speckled sky.
    The shining orb is on a decline, marking that it will be morning in a matter of hours. Crouched against the horizon, lie the dark squat buildings of the city, behind is the crumbling ruins of the Dragonspiral Tower. Well he knows which one he would prefer to stay in.
    The red sandy ground gritty underfoot the Gardevoir moves with a light step so as not to disturb the metal armored insects asleep under the sands.
    "Well I think we can call this a day." The Psychic Type smiles widely, "Come along dragons, we'll need to start walking if we're going to get some sleep."
    With a genuine smile of good cheer plastered across his pale face the Gardevoir wraps his spring green arms around the Honchkrow's black feathered neck and offers a hand to the other survivors.
    Yes, going to the city would be a good idea. The human's buildings had outlasted anything else of theirs and at least one of them would make a secure place to sleep off the events of today and save.
    The Gardevoir stretches and yawns overdramatically, making the motions as comic as he can.
    "To the city~"
    He jabs one emerald finger towards the silhouetted buildings with enthusiasm.

Hayato puffs up his feathers with irritation, clawing at the grouynd in an unmistakebly possesive way as he tilts his head to the side, trying to get a good view of whatever it was Kaze was pointing at. He could fly to the city and back in no time, even ifr he was carrying Kaze with him but knowing the soft hearted psychic they were going to walk the long way around like chicks.
    The Big Boss Pokemon tends to his charcoal colored feathers, puffed up aggressively in face of the challenge to make himself larger, and carefully smoothes each ruffled feather back down with the curves of his beak.
    He is startled by the sudden embrace and hides his embarrassment by hiding his beak in the white of his chest feathers. He can't afford to caught off guard but...it did feel nice having Kaze hug him.
    Hungry." He caws bluntly to show he is not going soft.
    He flicks out his wings, bright red wing feathers shaking as he gets ready to fly.
    See you soon."
    He was so much more comfortable in the air and the feeling of wanting to tear into something hadn't faded at all.
    As an afterthought he carefully and lightly pecks Kaze on the cheek before he is just another dark blot in a dark sky.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:57 pm

((Sorry for taking so long. Skip please. Unfortunately, although Kaze's been talking to Emett, I need Lulu's post too before I can continue. Sorry! >.<))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm