Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Aggron
Drago
Alakazam
Min
Silverishness
11 posters

The PYRE Team

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

The PYRE Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The PYRE Team

Post by Kaze Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 123 () Late Afternoon () [11]

Yuuku hisses, showing his sharp fangs and spreading his hood to show he is not to be messed with. He doesn't trust anyone but his sister, especially around something dangerous.
    Rearing back tiny droplets of venom form on the tips of his fangs as he twitches his long tail and hisses towards the crab.
    "And if you even think of trying to drown us I will bite you." For a few seconds his long fangs seem to frost over and become even longer as the Arbok's long body curls into the water. The long black scarf around his neck starts to absorb water as he irritably jerks his head to the side.

The feminine head of the Arbok smiles, enjoying the feeling of water on her scales as she slowly starts to curl around the body of the Crawdaunt.
    Her slit pupil eyes gaze out over the water as her tongue flickers out to taste the air.
    "This is going to be fun~!" She says with a smile as their long purple scaled body trails in the water.
    "And if you try to drown us I will squeeze you until your guts fly out your mouth."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Route 123 | Late Afternoon (32)(24)

Grimace sweated on the inside as the Arbok coiled around him. He started going ahead in the water. He didn't know his way around this area. He knew that he had to go around the old mountain then to the shore on the other side. It was easy to do by himself. But, he had a 2-headed snake upon his back and he wasn't that good of a swimmer in the first place. Well, he was, but he wasn't used to having people and Pokemon ride on his back. He was almost out far enough that he actually had to swim. He swam as far as he dare without his brother.

Thomas waited while the Nidorino climbed upon his back and got situated. When he was finally ready, Grimace was already in the deeper parts. Thomas rushed as fast as he could while keeping the Mouse on. This was easy since he had younger siblings he had to do this for. Lisa especially. This was the first time in ages he had thought about them. He hadn't seen her or Jude in a long while. Jude was always rude. Lisa made that joke a lot. He missed them, but not their arguments. His thoughts soon wondered away from his old siblings and came back towards real time. He was already has passed Grim and was nearing the island.
    When Thomas had finally caught up with him and continued, Grimace went along. He was so frightened of the monstrosity around him. He swam now, very fast. He thought about it for a second. If he swam and got it over with, he could get the snake(s) off of him. He sped past his brother and the Nidorino. He needed to get there as fast as possible.

Thomas watched as his brother raced away. He started to notice his snail pace. He then also sped up. He noticed that he hasn't got to know his rider. Hey, what is your name? Mine is Thomas and my brother is Grimace, but you can call him Grim. Thomas said this while taking heavy breaths from swimming real fast.

((OoC: Is this color better.))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Route 123 | Late Afternoon (46)

Pierce's stomach swished in his belly as his ride swam below him. He chasticed himself for getting seasick so quickly, but it did not sate him. He was glad it was only going to be a short trip over the water. As long as they didn't run into anything, of course... When the Crawdaunt started to speak, Pierce almost didn't register it for a moment. Thomas and Grimace, huh? Grimace seemed like an odd name, and Grim no better, but Pierce didn't say anything. That'd be rude, after all. "My name is Pierce." He said simply, quietly wondering how many times he'd introduced himself in the past day. Probably not as many as he remembered, of course.

((Sorry for short post, I'm still recovering from being sick. >.< And yeah, Cronos, that's perfect. Thank you!))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:13 am

Route 123 () Late Afternoon () [12]

Yuuku softly hisses to himself as he tries to draw up out of the water, not liking the unfamiliar sensation of liquid all around his scales. He doesn't have enough control over the body to remove it fully from the water but he hisses irritably, louder this time so that the crab will know he is upset, and curls closer around the orange shell.
    He doesn't like water and he doesn't like the fact that it is hard to see.
    Curling up his body and spreading his hood the masculine head of the fused Arbok twins curls up the back of the great water type, trying to get a better look across the water.
    As he does the scarf roughly wrapped around his neck dangles loose.
    "Hurry up. I'm getting hungry." Yuuku hisses in the crab's ear.

Yuurei's forked tongue eagerly flickers out, gathering the many new scents the breeze is bringing to her. She opens her jaws wide as her head turns from side to side cheerfully and draws in the sights.
    "This is fun!" She says cheerfully, raising herself up to get a batter look and flickering her tongue out wildly.
    "Faster, faster!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Route 123 | Late Afternoon (33)(25)

Grimace was now fearing for his life. The boyish snake was creeping him out and the girlish one was having fun. AND they both wanted him to go faster! He sped up considerably making sure not to go too fast and make the snakes slip. The shore was now in eyesight, but Thomas wasn't. Grimace didn't want to say anything because of the snakes. They made him so uncomfortable. He kept swimming. And when the thought that he would be alone with them until the Nidorino and Thomas came gave him shivers. What was worse was that his shell was starting to crack which meant he was molting soon. Why are a lot of bad things happening to Grim now, he didn't know. But he hoped the stream bad luck would end soon. It didn't. He was thinking deeply by the time they hit shallows. He tripped and the snakes flew off. SORRY! He shouted while praying for his life.

Pierce, that was a good name for a Pokemon who has a needle atop it's head. It was nice to have another friend again. He saw Grimace speed by again and out of eyesight. He probably didn't want those snakes on him any longer. But for Thomas, it was another story. He liked having the company of someone other then Grim while he swam. And it wasn't a water type like at Mirage Island. Now Pierce had to stay afloat with him. Thomas noticed the awkward silence on the ride so he decided to speak. So, how did you meet the mutant snake, and what are their names? He said as he broke into the silence. Oh how he wished the snakes were nice and didn't want to eat them. Thomas started speeding up too, but not by much. He was going at a decent speed and was trying not to leave Grim alone on the other side with the snakes.

((OoC: 25th Post! Hooray!))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Route 123 | Late Afternoon
    Arrow 5 |
    Sear 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fluffy fur-covered ears twitched repetitively at every sound, careful for any that could be threatening. The tree that concealed her was sturdy and thick, great for resting and staying hidden. Maybe even a perfect choice for a nap. An annoying coo from the approaching male below caused a nerve to pound in Sear's head and a groan to escape loudly from her muzzle. Why wouldn't he just leave her alone? "Sear look, I found two Oran berries!" His voice was light yet muffled by the branch of berries dangling from his jaws. Obviously if he had a branch their had to of been more, not just two. Idiot. The male padded around the base of the tree as though unsure if he wanted to come up or not. "Come down and have one!" His call only irritated her further.

"I'll come down when you go away." She dismissed him with a flick of her fluffy tail and turned so to be concealed in the branches of the tree. Arrow snorted lightly, "Aw come on you know you want some." his tone was joking with a hint of laughter. Well, if she wasn't going to come down he'd just have to come up. Clenching his teeth hard on the branch the larger Pikachu placed his paws on the rough bark and began to climb. Ever since the loss of his tail he'd had a hard time balancing in the branches of these things, and tried to avoid being in them. Of course his partner was the complete opposite and always seemed to want to be in the highest trees she could find.

He made it to the first branch with no problem but the thought of ascending higher made a bead of cold sweat drip down his neck. Taking the spindly stick in one paw and placing the other on the trunk Arrow chimes, "If you don't take one from me I guess I'll just have to eat both~"

The irritation in the female is visible as she makes her way down to the branch he had climbed to, hopping on it with ease. "Give me one." Glaring daggers at him Sear pulls a berry from the stick while making very sure to avoid the cocky look in his eye. When she turns away from him her large fluffy tail brushes lightly across his cheek. A tingle runs through Arrow's body and he momentarily forgets where he is standing, releasing his grip from the bark and plummeting to the ground. "AAHHH, Sear" The squeal of his voice is cut off when he hits a bush below. A feeling of almost embarrassed hits him as she laughs, "Serves you right."

Her enjoyment is cut short as large ears twitch again. "Be quiet, you dolt," there are sounds in the not so distance, "I hear voices." Leaping into a the higher leafy branches, she concealing herself from view once more.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Route 123 | Late Afternoon (48)

Pierce's ears flattened on his head. The snakes were already getting antsy... Great. He himself was quiet, not saying anything to his gracious ride. They were almost halfway to the opposite shore now, the railings and stones on the opposite side already beginning to become clear. He sighed in relief. He was almost onto dry land, well away from that cursed island... His eyes twitched when Thomas asked after his relationship with the snakes. Snorting, he checked to make sure they weren't within earshot. Still, he lowered his voice nonetheless.

"The female head's name is Yuurei. I don't know the male's." He said, voice nearly a whisper. "They found me after I... that is, after the mountain came down." Shaking his head, he tried to dispell the memories. Funny, how he spent such a long time trying to remember things, and now, all he wanted to do was forget. He would be happy when they got to the opposite shore. Whatever they found in the Safari Zone, he hoped it was worth it. Facing his body straight north, he again resumed trying to keep on top of the Crawdaunt.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 am

Route 123 () Late Afternoon () [13]

Yuuku hisses in disgust as he ends up snout first in the drink. His dark purple scales were waterproof but water had gotten up his nose. In irritation he snorts and sneezes to try and clear the sensation as he rubs his nose across his now wet woolen scarf. The attached charms clink together as he turns a slit pupil glare on the big crab.
    "You got a death wish seafood?" He hisses menacingly, his forked tongue flickering out as he opens his mouth wide and shows his sharp fangs.
    He could swim, the conjoint body of the two writhing in the water as he lashes out at nothing in particular and raises a foaming spray in his blind anger.
    The scales of his belly hit the dense sand of the shallows and he pulls himself fully upright.
    The purple serpent's body drips water as he tries to slither up the incline in the sand to the shore.
    At the very least they have arrived at their destination before the other crab...meaning they don't need a ride anymore...
    Yuuku hunches low with a mocking hiss as he eyes up the orange crab.

In contrast his sister doesn't mind the dip in the spray beyond a hiss of surprise. Her long forked tongue is already darting out to taste the myriad of new scents on the air. As opposed to the smells of blood and disinfectant that were the familiar features of their childhood the air outside was filled with the rich organic scents of life.
    Eager to slither onto the land the cobra-like poison type turns her head towards the shore as she eagerly tastes the air. It tastes like trees and leaves and sun-warmed stone and little mouse.
    Yuurei's tongue flickers out again as she angles her head towards the scent.
    "Yuuku leave the Crab alone." She hisses, curling submissively around her angry 'elder brother' to try and calm him.
    "I smell little mouse..." She hisses softly as she turns towards the shore. She loved mouse...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Route 121 | Late Afternoon (34)(26)

Grimace backed away from the snakes, but stopped in his tracks. Maybe if he showed so courage and stood up to the mutant, they wouldn't eat him. I'm not scared, he said to the male head, Attack me all you want, I... AM... NOT SCARED! He stood, hands on his side, smiling triumphantly. Now Grim felt as if he were living up to his name, Grimace the Great. Hey, he said to the two, my name is Grim, I demand to know yours, boy. And I ask nicely the name of you, pretty lady. He was nice to the girl because she was nice to him. Unlike the incompetent male. He then gave the evil eye to the male because, he wanted to. He didn't like the snakes, but he had to get along if they were to be together a while. He hated the idea of liking the guy. He was just so mean. The girl, Grim could get used to. She was nice, for a snake. She didn't mention eating him every sentence. He liked her, not "that" way, but in a friendly sort. He still hasn't gotten over the loss of Hannah. Or the hatred in Torque. He pushed the thought away so he didn't cry in front of the snakes. He still wanted to show confidence.

What a pretty name, Yuurei. Thomas didn't get how such a beautiful name could be wasted on such a horrid monstrosity. Also, what did Pierce mean when the mountain fell. He said "I...that is," which means he had something to do with it. He didn't want to ask, just in case it made him extremely sad. So, Thomas continued swimming. Finally, he could see land, and the snakes, and Grim. He swam extremely fast holding on to Pierce with his legs. Thomas was probably going about 90 mph. He reached land in seconds and slowed quickly. He was walking on land as they saw Grim and snakes talking. But before Thomas went to talk, he went to investigate the yellow in the trees. He waddled as fast as he could when he saw that they were Pikachu's. Hi, come on down, we won't hurt you, he said. At least one listened because he fell so fast and hit the ground it hurt Thomas.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Arrow 6 |
    Sear 2

Moving swiftly through the branches the female made it high enough to stay relatively concealed. "I smell little mouse..." Tail twitching stiffly and tapered ears flickers she shot daggers at the approaching Pokemon below. Names were allusive to her memories but she didn't dwell. It was a fish thing, and thats all that mattered. Fish are water types which means I have a double advantage! Unable to control the smile she watches as it goes closer to Arrow calling out something. "Hi, come on down, we won't hurt you." Its voice was deep, male, or some hideous female. Yet it wasn't the same one she had heard moments before. There are multiple Pokemon nearby..

huddling into a tight ball Sear watched Arrow scramble about with the Crawdaunt below. Half of his berry had been squashed on his face while he'd managed to bite the other bit. Desperately wiping the juices away and flipping to a more suitable position he stares at the water type. "You couldn't hurt me if you tried!" Glancing behind the Crawdaunt he can see another of the same species and two other Pokemon. A snake was among them. "Even if you wont hurt me what about that one? How do I know I can trust you." Arrow stood firm before the approaching Pokemon. He could take them out with one paw tied behind his back.. if he had to!

Pressing harder against the trunk of the tree Sear hoped she had not been seen and Arrow wouldn't be an idiot and give her away. If the Crawdaunt was lying then he was in danger but not her. It was much too bulky to get up the tree. I could strike you down without getting my paws dirty! The snake on the other hand, if it had sensed her then the only place she could run was up. There was plenty of trees nearby that had overlapping branches..
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Route 123 () Late Afternoon () [14]

Yuuku hisses, showing his long curved fangs that begin to further elongate into stabbing dagger points tipped with ice.
    "Mouse!" He hisses as leaps towards the Pikachu, saliva dripping from his jaws with hunger.
    Fine, let his sister keep the purple rabbit this mouse would be all his.
    His scales hiss on the ground as he swiftly darts towards the little Electric type, his pewter grey eyes light with killing intent as he spreads the face-like shape on his hood wide and hisses fiercely, knowing that his intimidating appearance will prevent a full resistance from being made.
    The ice fully freezes onto his fangs, giving each long dagger-like tooth an extension of ice that brings his fangs to a length greater than a Seviper as he leaps forwards to plunge them into the Pikachu's flesh.
    "Time to die Mouse!" He snarls as he leaps forwards.

Yuurei's long tongue flickers out as she tastes the air once again. The Purple Rabbit was nice but she was hungry and mouse, delicious tender mouse was a treat she hadn't consumed in a while.
    "I smell little mouse..." She chuckles to herself as she follows her brother's lead, slinking eagerly towards the delicious scent with her scales hissing across the ground. At her brother's side she spreads her ribs to stretch out her magnificent hood, the
    mocking face pattern in darker scales an intimidating sight. Flames flare around her shorter fangs as the conjoint twin's purple scaled tail swings around.
    Determined to get at least a bite of yummy mouse the feminine head tries to curl around the Pikachu in a Wrap attack.

((OOC: Feel free to stop them any way you wish, provided it's not fatal of course XD))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Arrow 7 |
    Sear 3

"Mouse!" There was no time to react as a.. as a what? Was that a two-headed snake? "I smell little mouse..." The Pikachu stood dumbfounded as the snake charged toward him with a sickening glare. "Time to die Mouse!" He forced his paws to move but they only went a few steps before he was surrounded by slithering coils. "Ah!" What was this freak of nature? It wasn't just a snake it was a monster. The mutant snakes hissed with death coated fangs and Arrows reflection was visible in their eyes. One of the heads moved closer, threatening to squeeze his body to death. Its flaming teeth made heat swelter in his pelt. No!

The Pikachu sprang upward as hard as he could, just enough to land on top of the wrapping serpent. One of his feet was captured by the coils keeping him tied to the spot. "I knew I couldn't trust you." He growled with cheeks sparking furiously. Fangs crunched down mere inches away from his body. The pouches in his face pulsated fresh electricity which he gathered between his forepaws. The Electro Ball flickered with life and Arrow pushed it as hard as he could toward the attacking heads.

Sear watched helplessly from her hiding spot. That thing wasn't worth the fight but to watch Arrow get eaten when she could help.. This was cruel and not of her nature. Reluctantly she made the choice to join in the scuff by slowly raising to her paws careful not to rustle the leaves around her. Little red cheeks crackled with electricity as she hopped down one branch lower. "Leave him alone!" She yelled to the snaky duo releasing her Thundershock toward all the tussling Pokemon. Waiting a moment she jumped down shoulder first toward them. Keeping her feathered ears lied back she prepared for the impact of her Quick Attack.

((Took some liberties, can edit Kaze :3))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm

((Skip please, sorry, I got home a lot later than I intended to from the airport, and won't have time to post.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:37 am

Route 123 () Late Afternoon () [15]

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggh!" Yuuku cries as the compressed ball of electrical energy smashes into his head just below his purple hood and shatters the coating of ice across his fangs.
    Electricity runs through his veins, forcibly reminding him of the electric prod he was jabbed with whenever his trainer grew displeased with him.
    Instinctively he stops his attack and curls up defensively with a whimper as he crouches low against the ground, dragging his sister with him as the lightning sparks in their shared body. Both serpents are sturdy battlers but the fear of punishment curbs Yuuku's natural aggression.
    Curling backwards away from the source of the shock his spread hood visibly droops with his attack being cut off.
    His desire to avoid the pain over-rides his desire to eat the little mouse.
    He was always the head that got the worst jabbing from the electric stick, even if its shock ran through his sister too, and he had learnt to fear whenever it was applied. It meant that he had done something wrong and wrong things meant there would be no yummy meat for them; just the cold and the sharp pain of metal in their scales.

Yuurei hisses in pain as the shock reaches her too, causing her muscles to tense against her will.
    As her brother falls the interwoven muscles between their heads cause her head to drag down as well. The tight curls of her tail loosens, letting the mouse go free as another milder shock runs through her and the Arbok hisses and lies still in the hopes the next jab of the electric rod isn't to a more tender area.
    Struggling to lose the feeling of paranoia that overcomes her Yuurei feels a sudden hard pain strike the side of head, knocking her over.
    "Don't you know it's impolite to hit a lady?!" She hisses irritably as she curls up.
    Her slit-pupil eyes glare outwards at the shape of the little mouse with wings.
    It smells delicious and its body plainly pulses with the heat of the living in the sensory organs underneath her nose but the shock of electricity makes Yuurei afraid.
    If she did bad in battle they would shock her and it hurt bad but the only time she'd been shocked before was when she'd tried to attack Yuuku or he'd tried to attack her because it would be bad if they ate each other.
    Yuurei's forked tongue flickers out but she remains still. Does that mean she wasn't allowed to eat the little mouse?
    Experimentally she tries to lunge forwards at the mouse in front of her with the cold flappy things on its ears. Fire is starting to build in her throat when against her will the muscles in her body freeze taunt. The fire dies before it is begun and for a few painful seconds she is transfixed mid-curl. The energy of her strike has nowhere to go until eventually her body is released and she relaxes.
    The mice were not for eating, she thinks sorrowfully. What will they eat now?
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Arrow 8 |
    Sear 4

The snake cries out in pain while its coils release Arrow's paw enough for him to be able to scrabble away. Stepping back from the mutant serpent he stares it down with electricity sparking through his pelt. Adrenaline was coursing though him like lightning, or maybe it was lightning. Oh yes a good fight! His eyes watch as Sear jumps from the tree and slams right into the other head of the Arbok. It hisses loudly, "Don't you know it's impolite to hit a lady?!" A lady? This thing had a gender, who knew! The Pikachus cheeks spark more furiously from the humor.

Sear bounces away from her target landing firmly on the ground. Maybe it would of been better to stay up in the tree after all as she is now in harms way. The head she hit stares her down with another hiss, mouth agape with long fangs protruding. A light color flickering in the back of its mouth, fire? Keeping firm the Pikachu lets her electricity course throughout her pelt threateningly. "I could tell you the same thing." The sparks crackle loudly and bring a dangerous light to her deep eyes. No one can defeat a rare Pokemon like myself, regardless of the number of heads! The stare down lasts for only moments but seems so much longer before the Arbok backs away. It had some sense after all.

Stepping backwards but not taking her eyes from the snake Sear makes her way closer to Arrow. He looked ready to strike out again, moving forward ever so slightly with the ends of his scarf gently dragging against the ground. "Ohhhh what now, you got nothing." The females expression goes irritated. "Idiot." She spits under her breath, shaking her head side to side. Why couldn't he ever leave things along. "I don't think you should try that again," She scoffs her warning at the snake with a smile, flickering her ears so the earrings quiver lightly, "For your own good."

The stumpy reared Pikachu eyed the other Pokemon down as well. The crustaceans were no big deal and this snake thing should of been completely yellowed bellied like its cowardly attitude. For the moment he holds off the insult. There is a Nidorino not too far far away and Arrow can not recall for the life of him if they were part ground type. Is it you or your evolution.. That could put a stop to his entire show.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Route 121 | Late Afternoon (49)

((Note, now that we've hit land, we're at Route 121, just south of the Safari Zone))

Pierce took a deep breath. Land. He stepped off the Crawdaunt carefully, trying to get his land-legs back. Panting dizzily, he shook his head in an attempt to clear it. He was thankful for the ride, but did they have to go that fast? They had to have been faster than any land-pokemon could run, at that speed... Shaking his head again, he turned his attention to Thomas. He had moved up the shore a bit to a tree, and proceeded to yell at it. Pierce was confused until he noticed the small yellow shapes in the brances. Were those... Pikachu? In the back of his mind, Pierce seemed to remember that they could be found in the Safari Zone, which wasn't too far from where they were. Maybe they got out of there... His eyes widened as the yellow rats began to attack. Male-snake's screaming pounded against his already dizzy head.

The two mice and the Snakes were fighting, causing quite the commotion. It didn't last long, however, before Yuurie realized they were electric. He could see her testing the waters, and promptly getting paralyzed. He sighed when the Pikachu began making threats. His headache didn't seem to be getting any better. Stepping up closer, he eyed the Pikachu. The small female reminded him of Isavi. That was unsettling, he didn't like thinking about what may have happened to her. They were cocky. The way the held themselves told him that well enough. Great. Shooting a glare at the Snakes, he made a quick decision. They already knew he wasn't a meal anymore. Maybe he could take that a step farther...

"I think you already know this." He said, gently to Yuurei. "But these mice won't be eaten." Face scrunched slightly due to his headache, he turned to the mice. "Despite the... advances, of these two, we don't want any trouble." They needed to get moving before it got dark, and couldn't afford to wait here any longer. They'd leave soon, for sure.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Route 121 () Late Afternoon () [16]

Yuuku tightly closes his eyes, curling his body in flat and tensed as he awaits another sting of the electric rod. His teeth clench so tightly the sharp fangs nearly puncture his lip.
    Curled up defensively he awaits another stabbing burst of pain as punishment; he had failed at something and failure meant being shocked over and over again until he passed out and then they would go hungry.
    The jolting electricity still running through his veins makes his body tremble, jerking unevenly as his muscles suddenly contract and release painfully.
    They had failed...No food for them.
    Yuuku curls up to protect his more sensitive areas of scale as slowly the unpleasant jolting in his insides dies down as the last of the electricity works its way through him.
    His scarf is dragging in the dirt and getting dusty, its dark charm turning brown and though he dislikes the sensation he doesn't dare raise himself up until the jolting feeling of Paralysis has naturally dissolved.
    "Yuurei..." He whimpers, loathing the sensation of vulnerability.

"Did we do bad?" Yuurei asks pitifully, looking up at the purple rabbit with a sorrowful look in her pewter grey eyes as if she expects to be hit, which is indeed the case.
    Her tail curls to the side as she tentatively raises her head and flickers out a forked tongue.
    With her brother still curled up defensively, protecting his head and hood from the jab of the electric prod from instict despite the fact there is no human trainers nearby to punish them.
    The female serpent's grey eyes fixate on the little mice with the yellow fur. Electric Types, mean nasty electric mice. They would taste very yucky.
    Yuurei flickers her tongue at them, trying to convey her distaste in a way that wouldn't get them zapped again.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 am

Route 121 | Late Afternoon
    Arrow 9 |
    Sear 5

The female Pikachu takes a step back when the Nidorino approaches. The hesitation is not from fear but confusion as her memory can not pin a type or name on the Pokemon. A tiny nerve thuds against her skull as it tries to remember but refuses. Had she never seen one before or merely forgotten? "Despite the... advances, of these two, we don't want any trouble." Blinking her dull eyes the Pikachu deems it unimportant for the moment and something to ask Arrow at a later time. Relaxing back on her hind paws the Pikachu grins at the Nidorino, "Yes, because these two are just so, charming." Holding the notes of charming Sear eyes the snake wearily but it seems to of gone submissive.

Glancing between Arrow, the Arbok, and the Nidorino she can feel her earrings flutter ever so slightly. Yes.. "If that's the case," She asks with a blink of her eyes, "Have you see any other Pikachu? If these peasants had found any then maybe more like herself were still out there as well. I know Im not the only one.. The male rolls his eyes with a slight grunt. This chick always seemed to want other Pikachus, wasnt he good enough! Not to mention that his battle time had been cut off. Arrow relaxes his stiff legs so he may stand more comfortably. Nothing fun ever seemed to hold out now. Looking between the Pokemon with a bored expression the Pikachu mutters dully, "Where would a group like this be headed off to?"

One paw brushes the fur free from her eyes and Sear looks to the Nidorino with a sassy smile. "Now, where are my manner. My name is Sear," She gives her fur a shake to it make look fluffy and smooth once more. "The best Sirachu around." Arrow couldn't help but snicker at this. "My name is Arrow, The Great." He sneers worse then his companion.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Route 121 | Late Afternoon (50)

Pierce swallowed hard at Yuurei's sudden submissiveness. This was completely different from their earlier behavior. She looked as if... Well, as if he was going to punish her for attacking. Hell if he could, even if he tried. He had no doubts those two could rip his body limb from limb without batting an eye. That made the situation even more uncomfortable. "No..." He said carefully, trying to mask his discomfort. "It's all right."

Swallowing, he turned to the two Pikachu nearby. "Pikachus?" His thoughts flashed to Isavi, the Plusle, and her brother who was likely of the same species. "No, I haven't seen any of those in a long time, besides yourselves of course." Flicking his head to the north, Pierce answered the second question. "We're heading to the Safari Zone, see if we can't get any supplies out there." He was about to ask if either of them were from there, when the female- Sear's next sentance caught his ears. "...Sirachu?" The name was lost on him. He had never heard anything like that before.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Route 121 () Late Afternoon () [17]

Yuuku grits his teeth as he tentatively looks upwards as the sharp sting of the electric prod doesn’t come again. This was the exact kind of punishment he had gotten whenever he had previously tried to bite his sister…The meaning was obvious then. Even if they smelt tasty the mice were not for eating. As the sharp fear of punishment fades away the large serpent raises his head in irritation. He hated feeling like he wasn’t in control and the little mice were undermining his power as the leader. He hisses at them, forked tongue flickering over long fangs with venom drips still beading purple at the tips and turned away towards the forest of trees he could see over the horizon. Fine, if he couldn’t find the little mouse he’d find something else to eat…Maybe he’d even eat it in front of the little mice to let them know he was still the boss here.
    You’re lucky you have the spark stick little Sirachu.” He hisses at them. “If you didn’t I might be tempted to swallow you whole.
    Glaring haughtily down at the two with his pewter colored eyes the masculine head of the Arbok snaps his jaws shut emphatically and turns towards the welcoming shelter of the forest. He’d had quite enough of this…

As Yuuku cautiously raises her head Yuurei does too, courtesy of the interlinked muscles between their necks. Her tongue flickers out to taste the air as she looks down at the two little mice. She comes to the same conclusion as her twin; that attempting to eat the little mice will result in the punishment of the spark stick but the purple rabbit has nicely informed her that she hadn’t done anything bad. Perhaps they just weren’t allowed to eat the little mice. After all they were rather strange looking things with yellow fur instead of purple and there was one without a tail and one with little wings. They probably weren’t allowed to eat a rare breed or some foolish thing like that. Trying not to draw the wrath of her brother who always got irritable after getting shocked she too hurts her head towards the forest. Even with the eggs settling heavily inside her gut it would be wonderful to get her fangs into some meat she was allowed to eat and spend the rest of the afternoon lazing in the sun. If there was any leftover she might even share it with the purple rabbit.

((OOC: Due to their upbringing they think Arrow and Sear are strange Ratatta (and therefore lunch) hence why they were so surprised by the electric attack))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Route 121 | Late Afternoon
    Arrow 10 |
    Sear 6

As one of the Arbok heads hisses Arrow can only smile, showing off his small fangs in return. Arching his back ever so slightly the Pikachu rises his stump of a tail and lets more of his tattered scarf lie on the ground. Sparks of electricity fall from his cheeks, edging the snake on if it so much as tried to move forward. Try me, I dare you. The Nidorino seems to have some control of it, both a relief and a disappointment to the Pikachu. He hadn't been able to truly show he mad skills to the two-head yet! "Pikachus? No, I haven't seen any of those in a long time, besides yourselves of course." Sear pouts slightly, commenting idly. "Shame." The pair received that answer from most if not all the Pokemon they had passed by or tagge along with. I guess its not surprising. With a subtle movement of her fluffy tail the female mouse taps Arrows back, subduing the male enough to make him stop his display.

"We're heading to the Safari Zone, see if we can't get any supplies out there." Safari Zone.. was that a place? Wracking her brain Sear can not pick up on a memory for the phrase. With only a casual side glance she watches Arrow push up onto his hindpaws but give no indication to her that he knew of the location. "It'd be great if we could follow or maybe come with you." Maybe this 'Safari Zone' place had more Pikachu's or just any other Pokemon she could talk to. If it did, one of them had to know the location of or at least the history of her brethren. Her origins were out there and had to be found! A light smile brightens her spirit. It was possible.. "...Sirachu?" Then it is taken away. No one ever seemed to know, or understand her. Am I really that rare? Knots form in her stomach.

With a deep breath she keeps her smile. "Yes, that would be me. We are.. rare, to say the least." Gently the Pikachu quivers her ears, letting her large earring tremble lightly. A pleasing shiver trails down her spine. Its so nice to educate the public, though so far she'd only made them aware of her existence. "You’re lucky you have the spark stick little Sirachu." Sear paws lightly at her cheek, "Hm, why thank you." She didnt need to physically show the lightning she possessed like her partner. It was their and the dual serpent knew it. "If you didn’t I might be tempted to swallow you whole." Arrow laughs, enjoying the threat as friendly completion. "You wanna shake on that?" Extending one paw the Pikachu offers a mutual agreement. This snake many be a weird two-headed thing but he could find a odd appeal to it. A little friendly competition some may say.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu May 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Route 121 | Late Afternoon (51)

Pierce smiled gently at the way the snakes nad th tailless Pikachu began to interact. At least they were being relatively civil now.... If threats to eat or electrocute one another could be considered civil. The... Sirachu- the wings on her ears caught Pierce's eyes for the first time (whether they were real or not he couldn't tell), but he said nothing. The Sirachu seemed rather disappointed that he hadn't met others of their kind. Were they looking for anyone specific? Eyes narrowing cautiously, he flicked his head in a northern direction. "If you're looking for Pikachu, there may be some at the Safari Zone. They were rare there, but I believe they were findable." If there were any living creatures left in that area, he would be surprised if it was any pikachu. The poor things didn't seem very... Sturdy.

Turning to the snake, he directed his gaze to Yuurei. The sensible one. "Dark's gonna be coming soon. I don't know if you guys have night-vision, but I certainly don't. I'd rather not get caught out here once the sun sets, so we need to get moving. You guys ready?" It suddenly crossed his mind that Grimace and Thomas had disappeared. A shame, he was enjoying their company, and they had helped them get away from that island. That damned island...
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun May 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Route 121 () Late Afternoon () [18]

Somewhat put off by the fact that the little mice aren't cowering before him Yuuku glares at the yellow-furred mouse again as the thing with the blue cloth around its neck offers a paw. The masculine head is rather confused by it; the strip of cloth around his own neck had gotten stuck there when he was eating the trainer that wore it, the same thing happening to his sister and it had never seemed worth it to tear it off but the Arbok is sure that mice couldn't eat people, or at least couldn't eat people the same way he did. How did that bit of cloth get stuck to him like that. For that matter how did it get stuck to the purple rabbit too? Feeling that perhaps there were more predators around here then he was comfortable with Yuuku looks at the offered paw with condescension. He was a snake, he didn't have any arms. What was the Pikachu wanting him to do, shake with his tail? Even if he wanted to do that he lacked the fine control over their body that his sister had.
    Fine." He hisses instead, turning back to the purple rabbit. His eyes were just as useless at night as in the day but sight was never an issue to him, something he felt like pointing out to the purple rabbit but is prevent by a gentle nip to the edge of his hood by his sister.

Pointedly ignoring the little mice, swearing that any weakness on their part would be a good enough excuse to eat them but begrudgingly tolerating their existance for now, Yuurei instead turns her head back towards the Purple Rabbit. She wouldn't consider eating him by now, not just because all the hard pointy spikes on his body would be difficult to swallow. He was useful. Yuurei had never had a friend before; the concept was superfulous in a lab where survival was dictated by ability to kill but if she had known the word she might have considered the Nidorino a friend. "Which way do we go?" She asks with a hiss, already mentally classifiying her priorities. First they would hunt in this "Safari Zone" then sunbathe to catch the warmest rays of the setting sun and help digest their meal, then they would have to dig a nest for the coming night and the coming dark...
    Shared between the two of them their recent meal had taken the edge off their hunger but the pair had been trained to be greedy. They would not be content until they were stuffed, having enough food to hibernate through the cold night and arise fresh the following morning.
    The feminine head's forked tongue flickers out to taste the air.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Route 121 | Late Afternoon (52)

Pierce was honestly surprised that the snakes had agreed to follow him. They had been threatening to eat him within the hour, and now were willing to let him lead the way? It confused him, but he made no show of it. "We need to follow this path north. We should reach a building before long. That's the entrance." Already, his memories of the place were fuzzy. Had it really been that long since he had been there? He couldn't remember if he had evolved yet when he went there with his trainer. He just remembered being forced to wait outside. His trainer returned empty-handed, but full of stories of the place. Whatever they found in there... Pierce hoped it would be worth their time.

((Sorry for the really short post! AP exams are coming up >.<))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Route 121 () Late Afternoon () [19]

Then why are we wasting time." The masculine head says brusquely as he shoves his way past the Purple Rabbit onto the dirt of the path. Yuuku is clearly irritable. Keeping his long serpentine body low to the ground he slithers along the path in the direction the Rabbit had indicated. His forked tongue flickers out eagerly to lash at the air in the hopes that in the tangle of confusing new scents there mgiht be one he recognized. He doesn't bother to check if the little mice are going to follow, knowing that pathetic weak pokemon often ended up sheltering behind the strong he wouldn't be surprised if they tagged along just like the Purple Rabbit his sister wouldn't let him eat.
    Yuuku was a simple minded snake, new things were scary and often dangerous and this place wasn't as comfortable as them white room with the bright lamps that they had lived in. His slit pupil grey eyes cannot see very well but the pits located just underneath his nose pick up the warmth of the air and reveal any warm bodies that may be close by...
    Tiny droplets of vemon already starting to form on the tips of his long fangs Yuuku awaits lunch.

Yuurei goes along with her brother's plan, her longer and more sensitive tongue also flickering out to taste the air. New scents, always there were new scents almost brutally organic after years of the chemical smells of the laboratories and so complex Yuurei feels it would take her years to get to the bottom of them. Unlike her brother Yuurei is in no real hurry to leave this wide strange place they have found themselves it, she throws a glance backwards to make sure they are being followed before the motions of Yuuku's head and the interlinked muscles between them puts her on the same level as her brother once again.
    "Smell anything?" She asks her brother with a soft hiss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:29 am