Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
SkeletonCupcake
Kaze
Fox
Min
Silverishness
9 posters

The LAVENDER Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The LAVENDER Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The LAVENDER Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:10 am

(OOC-derppity durp I got nothing, so shall we say she got hit by the attack and fell unconscious?Anyway skip.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lavender Town/Late Afternoon(17)

Halloween looked at the unconsious Roserade and sighed, he thought on attacking her but than heard something someone was outside, as he walked close to the window he saw something large and brown walking out of a house. Looking back at the odd Roserade he started to wonder...

Why should he eat her now? He wasn't hungry yet...That Hypno a while back was enough...So he decided to grab her by one of the arms and drag her downstairs, once he was there he kicked the doors opened and tossed the Roserade outside, hopefully that big lump would notice her. He than walked back inside the tower closing the doors. ...Sweet... He tried to say the old thing about "Home Sweet Home" but he couldn't...he shrugged it off and wondered through the tower.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Post 17

Lavender Town| Late Afternoon

Torrent chuckled as Noir looked about them in amazement. "Everything looks so small!" he squeaked in quiet delight, his eyes wide with excitement. Torrent sniffed the air, checking it for enemies. When he detected none, he trotted on all fours to quicken his pace. His wings came up a little, to keep Noir from losing his balance. One was burly and muscular like the rest of the dragonite, but the other was sickly and slim, adorned with old scars. "Don't want you fallin off, you hear?" he stated with a small grin.

A small image of his daughter on his back flashed before his mind's eye and he felt his heart stagger with guilt. 'No... It's not her...

"Let's be quick, Son. We don't wanna stay out here too long." He took them out of the gates of Lavender, heading toward the fenced field his teammates and family used to play in. He looked around, eyes trying to pick out the berry plants from the other overgrown weeds. "Where did you see em?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Lavender Town | Late Afternoon

"I am a nomad. I wander. I heard that one of my friends was here and thought that they might be able to help me...turns out they were here but in the tower. I went to pay my respects and almost got ambushed." The Marowak slowly nods. "I see. I'm sorry for your loss." she murmured.

"What about you? You don't generally see so many beautiful Ground Types around here." A gentle smile creeps up on her face, but slowly falls apart as she remembers why exactly she had left her home. "Just... Trying to forget a tragedy by traveling around." There was a slight tinge of regret laced in her voice.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

(OoC- I'm sorry, but I'm really busy this week. Let's just say that Noir pointed to some bushes at the far end of the lane, near the old tunnel)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:10 am

Lavender Town|Late Afternoon (15)

"Just... Trying to forget a tragedy by traveling around."
    "There don't seem to be any happy beginnings around here..." Cketch says under his breath before adding more optimistically "But every day is a new day."
    Talking about whatever tragedy could have befallen such a kind natured pokemon would only lead them into depression and sitting around moping until the large leathery scented one returned would do them no good.
    "They say that, sometime, all wrongs are forgiven..." He adds quietly, hoping it made Therese feel a bit more cheerful.
    "I'll tell you what, before the others get back let me paint you. It'll be something to do for both of us."
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:49 am

(OOC-not really much I can do with Ivy right now, so skip.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Lavender Town/Late Afternoon(18)

The Cacturne growled as he sit near the window he looked outside as he run the claws through the glass. He could see that the others ignored the Roserade...not surprising...it happens nearly everytime.

Everyone get's ignored on his world and he didn't cared that much. He noticed on the little child going away with the large being, Halloween tapped his claws on his chin as he thought. The Cacturne got up and looked around, he grabbed on an old forgotten skull and start cleaning it, he removed the top part of it and than started to head downstairs. He walked towards the Pokemart and walked inside, Halloween tried to search for anything inside...there were pokeballs a few rotten food...he was able to find a bowl with candy...That ought to be enough. He filled the skull with the candy and stuffed some on his pockets.

With a grin the Cacturne wrote "CHILD" on the back of the skull with a marker he was able to find in the pokemart, although the words came out slightly twitchy and shaking. Do you know how hard it is to write with Fingers that are long thorns? Don't answer that...It's hard!

He walked towards the house he saw the Cubone leaving and put the skull next of it, the Cacturne smiled and started to walk away. His offering for a happy child is all it matters to him...for now.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Post 18

Route 7| Late Afternoon

Torrent tromped quickly along, his heavy form making a little more noise than he would have liked. He slowed when he came to the berries and sighed in relief. There were plenty, and they were good and edible. He broke off small branches and began to hand them to Noir on his back. "Hold onto these, Son." He continued to pick and break, and when he got his arms full, he turned around to go back to the house.

Hopefully, Therese and the pup were still ok without them.

((OOC: Short post is short :<))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Lavender Town | Late Afternoon

"There don't seem to be any happy beginnings around here... But every day is a new day." The Marowak nodded. "That's true." she agrees. Therese sat and thought for a moment, before she was interrupted by Cketch. "They say that, sometime, all wrongs are forgiven..." The motherly Pokemon stared at the Smeargle for a while, in mild surprise, before a warm smile crept up on her face. 'Then perhaps my own will in due time...'

"I'll tell you what, before the others get back let me paint you. It'll be something to do for both of us." The Marowak blinked. Paint? Therese thought for a moment. "Why not? It's certainly better than just sitting and waiting. Besides, I'm curious what kind of designs you can come up with." she giggled.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Lavender Town | Evening (16)
    "Hold onto these, Son." The Dragonite mumbled as he passed the branches up to Noir by the armful. Noir smiled.
    He called me son.
    Hopping over, he carefully wrapped his nubby arms around them and placed them down between the dragons' wings in a small pile, plodding back and forth between Torrents' shoulders and his back. He wanted so much to pick some berries off right now, but he decided against it begrudgingly.
    After Torrent was satisfied, they turned around and headed back to the house. Noir pushed his bone across the branches, making sure none of them fell as the giant walked.
    He's really not that mean...he thought warmly as he looked down at the giant underneath him, patting his back lightly with his paw.
    Suddenly he felt a sudden impact, accompanied by a bird-like shriek, knocking him off of the dragon.
    "Rryaaah!" He cried as he saw the ground speeding up to meet him.

(OoC- sorry, no notifications again...)

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Lavender Town|Late Afternoon (15)

Cketch smiles and shuffles around the apartment to try and find something that wouldn't offend Torrent to paint on.
    Under a discarded matress he finds a sheet of paper that smells fairly clean. Perfect.
    The Painter pokemon carefully smooths out the sheet and thinks for a while, the small pink tip of his tongue sticking out on instinct.
    Slowly he drags the tip of his tail over the sheet.
    He has no idea of what Therese actually looks like, apart from her smell so he draws what he thinks of her in vast rolling swirls of purple.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:37 am

Lavender Town|Late Afternoon

Ivy winced as she tried to sit up after waking up the wounds in her side from that Needle arm attack were a lot deeper than they looked.With a weak grumble she dragged herself towards a building wall, she new she was going to die. Instead of letting that thought make her mad, she just sighed weakly and propped herself against the building and let her life leave her.

Closing her eyes as she got closer and closer to death.She wasn't sad, though she did have one regret. 'I'm sorry Quinn, I just can't continue.'Ivy thought to herself, her single regret, was not being able to find her best friend before she died. With a final breath the Roserade whispered "I'm truly sorry." before the last light left her eyes.

(OOC-Yeah, Ivy's dead now.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 am

Lavender Town/Late Afternoon(19)

On his way back to the tower, Halloween saw the roserade leaning against the wall of the tower...He heard her final words. Tilting his head he walked towards the Roserade and picked her up by the shoulders lifting her up, he was about to open his jaws to feed on her but stopped...

This wasn't his prey...this was someone that was dead. He must respect the dead...Halloween is the holiday dedicated to the dead...He looked into the closed eyes of the roserade than he started dragging her inside of the tower. Once inside he putted her on the ground and started to dig a deep hole...no...not a hole...a Grave. He than climbed his way up and picked the Roserade's body, he jumped back down inside the grave and put her body gently inside of it.

He climbed his way out and started to cover the hole with dirt...he walked outside and wondered around for a bit untill he was able to find a bush with roses, he picked up a few and walked back to the tower. He layed a few roses on top of the grave softly, he than proceeded to grab on a rock and carve "R.I.P." in it.

Something was missing...The name! How could he forgot?! Silly Halloween...He thought for a momment...He believed she said her name was...Poison Ivy? He believed it was that...he started carving the name nevetheless, and putted it on top of the grave. One more soul for the Tower.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 am

Post 19

Route 7| Dusk

Torrent heard the screech and felt Noir's weight shift badly, and the cubone nearly was sent off of his back. He dropped the berries in his hands and barely caught the little guy, watching the skies for the intruder. He sniffed cautiously, his large tail lashing angrily behind him. Whatever it was had vanished, or was probably hiding. His eyes strayed to the darkening horizon, and he shoved the berry branches into his mouth, and gave some to Noir to hold. They needed to get back. Now.

He tucked Noir into his chest with one arm and stood, his back popping with the return to his normal, natural stance. It had been quite a while since he had stood at his full height, and his back and neck told him all about it. He extended his wings, and he felt the too-familiar sting of the right injured wing letting him know it existed. It had never fully healed, but it would last long enough to get him back home before dark settled.

With a heave of his legs, he launched he and the little Noir into the air, and his wings took them quickly back along the way they had come, low to the ground. A tan rocket, he sped through the stagnant sea air back into Lavender, zigzagging through the houses until he found the familiar home of his trainer. He banked and stopped suddenly, his wing sending a sharp pain through his back and shoulder, earning a grunt of pain from the dragon. However, he landed safely, and the berry branches were all still there. He entered the house quickly, placing Noir back onto the floor and closing the door behind him as he hunkered back down. "Any trouble?" he asked quietly as he put the berries down and took a few to some pots in the kitchen.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Lavender Town | Dusk(17)

Noir closed his eyes tight, expecting the hard ground and an explosion of pain, but instead felt large hands grab him out of mid-air. Before he knew what was going on, an armful of berry branches were shoved into his arms and they were rocketing off into the sky. The small Cubones' eyes grew wide as he felt the sheer velocity on his body as they were back at the house within seconds.
    The large dragon grunted in pain as he stepped back into the house and put the small Cubone down. Noir stood shakily and looked back to the Dragonite in awe as he put the pile of berries down.
    "Whoa..." He whispered as he watched the dragon casually continue about the house, as if nothing extraordinary just happened.
    I had no idea he could do that! That was amazing! he thought positively glowing with excitement.
    He looked to his claw and noticed something was missing.
    "Wha!? Where's Pika!?" He whimpered, frantically looking around him.
    He's outside! Out there! he thought as his mind instantly went to where he had fallen off the dragons' back.
    "I-I gotta go get him!" He squeaked, on the verge of tears as he ran for the door, club in hand.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Lavender Town/Dusk(20)

After the sun being set down Halloween was finished, with the night slowly approaching it was time for him to go fed onto something, his mouth salivated wih the hunger and the though of killing and preying on innocent beings. The monster stepped outside and started walking through the town.

There was no living soul and barelly anyone was out there...except the little vermin scavanging infected. He putted his paw above a rattata trapping it in the thorns on his foot before slowly crushing it, delightful wih the sound of bone crushing sound but it was interrupted by something...He looked towards the sound to see a Mareep...Food righ there.

TREAT!
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Post 20

Lavender Town| Dusk

Torrent turned to find the little cubone running off, shouting about his lost Pika thing. Damn. He thought he had grabbed everything... His mind raced as the child quickly disappeared from sight, and his heart matched. He ran back outside after Noir. He couldn't let him run off on his own... He couldn't let another kid face this alone...

Not like...

His large, bulky legs carried him quickly and far, catching up to Noir relatively soon. He cut across Noir's path, concern breaking through his normally stoic expression. "We can look for him in the morning, Noir. It's get--"

His head perked as an unusual sound echoed throughout the landscape. "Is anyone out there?" a small, female voice called. It sounded like... His eyes widened and his heart nearly lept out of his chest. Ievah? He looked back to Noir and frowned. He couldn't leave him... He'd end up following if Torrent left him to go to the house. He reached down to pick him up.

"We need to be quiet. Ok?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:50 am

Lavender Town | Dusk(18)

Noir frantically dashed into the dusty streets, a tight knot in his throat as his little feet pushed him forward as fast as they could. Pika! I can't lose him! I can't! He whimpered as he ran, hoping he was still there.
    Suddenly a big shadow loomed over him, stopping him dead in his tracks. The little Cubones' gaze shot up to the top of the figure, large tears falling down his face.

"We can look for him in the morning, Noir. It's get--" Torrent started, as a voice echoed through the small valley.
    "I have him!" Noirs' face brightened at the news the voice carried. Before he could call back, the Dragonite scooped him up with his giant claws.
    "We need to be quiet. Ok?" he whispered to the Cubone.
    Noir nodded and gulped, trying his best not to sniffle.
    Pika...he thought, barely containing himself as he wiggled around anxiously.
    We gotta get him...!

(OoC- CIARA! <333)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 am

Lavender Town/Dusk(21)

Halloween was growing famished and his heavy steps slammed into the ground as his thorns would dig into it while he would walk towards the Mareep, step by step he started to move faster untill he would start to run towards her, his arm started glowing.

The multiple thorns grew large and sharper than they already were, he added potency and stealthness to his move with a Faint Attack, in a blink of eyes he was right behind of the Mareep while rising his arm showing a fully charged Needle Arm, ready to slam uppon her. He grinned as he opened his jaws where the sandy blood poured out followed by his words.

"Trick or Treat!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 am

Post 21

Lavender Town| Dusk

Torrent was more than a little disappointed when a small, fluffy, eternally happy mareep came up to them, and not his daughter. Still, she was a child and needed to be looked after, not left out for her own devices. And seeing her and Noir in such good shape gave him hope that maybe his own Ievah was just as lucky... She ran up to them, the little ratty pika plush in her jaws. "Hello! I found your Pika! He should be okay, maybe a but dirty. My name is Yasille, what are yours?"

"...Torrent," he replied dully, his eye watching out for any odd form on the horizon. His blue eyes widened as a spikey monstrosity quickly approached them, bloodied and rank of death. He drew the two children into him as the monster raised his arm for an attack. "Trick or Treat!" it screeched. He wanted to fly off, away from the danger, but his wing still stung, and it would be too dangerous to try a stunt again so soon after what he pulled with Noir.

He placed himself in front of them, his hands crackling with electricity. "Go! Noir, take her back to the house, I'll keep him here!" He rose to his full height and roared at the monster, keeping his distance in case that needle arm came down.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Lavender Town | Dusk

Kaze painted on the paper, the mesmerizing swirls of purple carefully sweeping across the pure white. The Marowak was amazed, hypnotized by the rolling sweeps of purple. Suddenly, a faint screech made her snap out of her reverie, looking out the window to be greeted by the darkness of dusk. She spotted a tan shape flying towards the home.

Torrent landed and came in the house quickly, setting the Cubone back down and quietly asking "Any trouble?" as he headed for the kitchen. Therese shook her head. "No, no trouble..." Then Noir's words made her head turn swiftly, surprised. "Wha!? Where's Pika!? I-I gotta go get him!" The young Pokemon rushed to the door, and the Marowak quickly follow, about to stop him.

"I have him!" Another... Voice? It sounded like a living. Torrent had followed the Cubone and picked Noir up again. Therese peaked outside through the window. A light was coming closer to the duo... A Mareep? She could hear it's faint bleats from the house. Then something began to race towards the little sheep... A Cacturne. Undead. Torrent seemed to have ordered the two children to go back to the house, his palms crackling with electricity as he faced the cactus.

Without a thought Therese rushed outside. "Both of you! Inside! Now!" she yelled, motioning for the Cubone and Mareep to head back to the house. She almost froze in fear, seeing the monstrosity of the undead Cacturne. She should've stayed inside, but if she wanted to protect everyone she would stand by Torrent and fight. These were one of the few exceptions, one of the few times she would ever fight. Her brown eyes began to glow with fierce determination, hands gripping her club so hard that the knuckles turned white.

She will protect these living with her life.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Lavender Town | Evening (17)

"Hello! I found your Pika! He should be okay, maybe a but dirty. My name is Yasille, what are yours?" The Mareep bleated happily.
    "Pika!" He cried out, squirming out of the Dragonites' arms, dropping down and grabbing his doll. Noir clung to the small Pikachu, looking back at its' rescuer.
    "Thank yo-" Noir froze, his eyes growing wide as he saw the Cacturne dash towards them.
    "Trick or treat!" the thing roared.
    It's him! Noir thought before he was shoved behind Torrent with Yasille.

"Go! Noir, take her back to the house, I'll keep him here!" Torrent ordered, his fists crackling with sparks of electricity.
    "But-but!" Noir protested, tugging at the Dragonites' side. The dragon roared, frightening the small Cubone. He shot a glance at the Mareep before running towards the house. There, he saw the Marowak waiting for them.
    "Both of you! Inside! Now!" She hollered, her club ready for battle.
    "But that monster! He's the one that gave me candy!" He shouted, pointing back at the battle, his eyes wide with confusion and worry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:10 pm