Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Anonymous

The NUVEMA Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pokemon Lab/Dusk

"You what?!" shouted Buck. Buck ran so fast he was a sudden blur. His sudden appearance made Woe flinch back. "You saw a Razor Claw? Where? Was it here, in this town? Where was it? Tell me!" Buck was literally grabbing his ears and pulling on them from excitement. His eyes were wide as he stared at Woe, awaiting an answer.

Woe became scared once more. Buck has never acted like this before, well since as long as Woe has known him. But, fear caused him to answer. "I s-saw a c-curved claw when I w-w-was  going through t-town" he replied. "It w-was in a p-pile with a l-lot of other items. I c-can t-take you there if y-you want..."

Buck seemed to explode in happiness. But Woe wasn't done speaking, "B-but I th-think that it w-was g-guarded b-by something. I-I s-s-sensed a small amount of l-life, which m-meant an....an inf-f-fected. I c-couldn't see w-what it w-was b-but I l-left before it attacked m-me. M-maybe we should w-wait." Woe turned to Panthera, "Isn't it l-late? Maybe y-you two should s-sleep w-while I k-keep w-watch..."

((OoC: Sorry, short post. Having trouble at home.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Nuvema town|Dusk (1)

Unique didn't know where he was. He didn't know WHAT he was other than another Ditto. He didn't know a thing. All he knew was, that he had a serious problem.

After he had defended himself from that pack of strange creatures, he had felt different. And not in the good way. He looked forward. A town was there, and he didn't know if there would be normal or strange pokémons there. He saw an strange Absol running in the corner of his eyes, and very quickly transformed into an Absol.

He then slowly walked down to the city. He hid himself in the shadow of a building. There where two other pokémons in front of him, but he didn't knew what kind they where. But they seemed to be... Friendly. But he didn't want to take any chances. Instead, he carefully ran to the other side of the building and into it. He looked out at them before lightly smiling. He had avoided talking to them.

But as he turned around, his heart skipped a beat. Well, if his heat was still beating it would have. A group of three pokémons where in here. He froze, not really knowing what to do. But then, to avoid a fight, he carefully spoke up as good as he could. "H-hi..." Then he just stood there, suspecting to get killed any second.

((OoC; Hi! Guess who's back on the team!! ;P He just got approved so I guessed it was my turn since Unovafan had posted))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

(Ooc: Skip me, I have been too busy to post and deeply apologize. Thanatos, since you need Teal's response to post for .....whatshisface the nidorino, lets just say that Teal is silent, seemingly lost in thought, floating along side the Nidorino, and you can have him say some stuff to it allowing me to respond next time it's my turn, thus avoiding a derp moment from my negligence.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Nuvema town|Dusk (18)

"I ... No one has ever said that to me before, ...Thanks ... I don't know where I'll go, if I'm honest. Heck, I don't even know if the damn thing is even here!" Panthera heard Buck say and even caught a glimpse of a tear falling from his eye before he quickly wiped it away. She smiled softly and nodded her head. She had been surprise to see the tear but she pretend she didn't notice it as she listen to Woe and Buck talk. What caught her attention was what Woe said next, "I s-saw a c-curved claw when I w-w-was going through t-town, It w-was in a p-pile with a l-lot of other items. I c-can t-take you there if y-you want... B-but I th-think that it w-was g-guarded b-by something. I-I s-s-sensed a small amount of l-life, which m-meant an....an inf-f-fected. I c-couldn't see w-what it w-was b-but I l-left before it attacked m-me. M-maybe we should w-wait." She glance at Woe and saw that he looked at her as he added, "Isn't it l-late? Maybe y-you two should s-sleep w-while I k-keep w-watch..." Panthera did feel pretty tired, especially because of her injury but she didn't want to upset Buck if he wanted to search for the Razor Claw. So she looked at him, the tiredness showing in her eyes, though she tried to hide it, and asked, Buck do you want to go find that item before we rest tonight or are you alright with waiting a little longer? She could tell by Buck's excitement that he really wanted to evolve but she hopes that he will think of their stamina and their energy depletion. If the thing that is guarding those items is indeed an infected then they will need all their strength to face it because it is very possible that the infected will attack them once it spots them.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

((OOC: UnovaFan, please try not to say how Buck will react to Woe's words in your post. It's a form of god-modding and it's forbidden here. Yours was an easy mistake to make so don't worry too much about it. Just try not to do it again. ;)))

Pokemon Lab/Dusk (16)

"Take me there," Buck said, hopping up to the broken window and turning back round to face Woe. "You've no idea how much this means to me. Thanks a lot. Now come on, I need to get it before--"

"Buck do you want to go find that item before we rest tonight or are you alright with waiting a little longer?" Buck stuttered a little at Panthera's words. He was about to tell her to stay in the lab and rest and that he and Woe would return to her after they'd found the claw. But the weary look in the Liepard's eyes was quickly becoming contagious. Although he was used to being active after dark, he had not had any sleep the previous night because of an undead Tranquill that had constantly tried to have him for its next meal. The Sneasel found himself yawning as he climbed down from the window.

"I guess so," he answered, taking a look around the lab for a suitable place to sleep. The place was a complete mess because of his ransacking, but some of the empty boxes were the perfect size for him to curl up in. He found one and climbed in. He lifted his head to see where the others were sleeping and spotted a nervous-looking Absol lurking near to the door. The Dark-type uttered a small "Hi" at them. "Hey. Grab a place to sleep and we'll make introductions tomorrow," Buck grunted, laying his head down.

But wait! I'll need to wait until nighttime tomorrow before the claw will work! Buck suddenly thought with a jolt. I guess I'll have to-- Weariness hit him with the force of a rampaging Gyarados and he was asleep in seconds.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 am

Nuvema Town/ Dusk(11)

Teal appeared to be lost in thought whether he was mulling over my words or making calculations, I could care less. I was just glad to have an ally, especially one like teal. Not only did he have enormous amount's of power he seemed to have still hidden reserves of strength. And unlike most powerful Pokemon, he used his strength with an almost surgeon like precision.

"If I recall correctly ya 're in your second form, wite?"

Not expecting a response, but surprisingly getting one*, I continued on my way to the Pokemart but suddenly--

"--azor Claw? Where? Was it here, in this town? Where was it? Tell me!"

Hm? It appears that Buck was once again shouting. Yet he didn't sound angry this time. He sounded more, what's that emotion, oh yes, excited.

"Strange the chuffin' pokemon lab is a few buildings daahhhn. yet I can still 'ear--oh 'ow silly of me."

Of course my hearing was extraordinary, at least to the non poison pin species. Usually, we use this hearing to hide from predators but it can work in reverse, too. Let's see...

"H-hi..."

Interesting I don't believe I've heard that voice before... I began angling my ears trying to seeif I could get a better " reception".

"Buck do you want to go find that item before we rest tonight or are you alright with waiting a little longer?"

Was she referring to what buck got so excited about or was it something else?

"I guess so...Hey. Grab a place to sleep and we'll make introductions tomorrow."

It appears that no one had noticed the creature that had said hello to them. It would be the perfect time for that creature to attack but it sounded nonthreatening. What item were they referring to? And why did Buck want it so bad?

I half mumbled, "It doesn't matter, I'm garn ter kill them anyway..." but then I looked at Teal and spoke more directly,"After aw this is only act wahn scene two. It would be a shame ter kill off the supportin' cast before character development. Don't ya agree?"

Not expecting an answer I turned towards the direction the Pokemart was in.

*You better give me an answer!

((Y u no talk to shadowgoth?!?! I'm mean she walked in and saw three Pokemon after running past me and end, who probably are the antagonists for the team and not very friendly, shadowgoth ;P. Anyway that's my rant. Nothing to see here. Move along.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Pokemon Lab/Dusk

Woe watched as Buck jumped onto the broken window sill that he originally came through. "Take me there" he said. "You've no idea how much this means to me.Thanks a lot. Now come on, I need to get it before--"

"Buck do you want to go find that item before we rest tonight or are you alright with waiting a little longer?" Buck stuttered a little at Panthera's words. Woe was confused to see how this little item can be so much for him. But, he was willing to help if it meant to make a friend.

Buck let out a yawn before jumping from the window. "I guess so," he answered. Woe was glad they said yes. He couldn't stand to see his friends exhausted when they battled tomorrow. He didn't need to sleep, plus the fact that he can sense life, Woe was a natural sentry. Buck moved a pile of boxes that used to be on the shelves. He climbed into one and curled up. Woe saw something in the corner and it was folded up. He levitated over to it and used his Psychic to pick it up. It was a blanket, and a very soft one at that. Woe nodded and grabbed the blanket with his one arm. He then turned and wandered over to Panthera. "H-Here..." he managed to say, "I-I-I thought y-you might w-want something w-warm..."

"H-Hi..." said a voice. This caught both Woe's attention and fear. He spun around quickly after placing the blanket around Panthera and hid behind her. The strange Pokemon has the same body type as Pantgera, although this one looked more canine. He had white fur, blue skin, and a horn protruding from his right side of his face. A purple splotch rested on his back. Although he looked scary, Woe calmed down. After what he saw today, he's not as afraid of living Pokemon anymore. He floated back around Panthera and approached the new Pokemon.

"H-Hello..." he said. "M-Ny name is W-Woe. W-What's y-your n-name? If y-you want, y-you could r-rest up as w-well. I-I'm going t-to k-keep w-watch..."

((OoC: Sorry Nightfall. I forgot that this website's rules are different. I've been part of this other site with story interactives like this and I was allowed to do that. Sorry, it will not happen again.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:51 am

Pokémon lab|Dusk (2)

"Hey. Grab a place to sleep and we'll make introductions tomorrow," The blue pokémon spoke up, before getting down in a box. Then, a small ghost-like pokémon came... Floating over to him. He had to restrain himself from transforming into the ghost.

"H-Hello... M-Ny name is W-Woe. W-What's y-your n-name? If y-you want, y-you could r-rest up as w-well. I-I'm going t-to k-keep w-watch..." He smiled at that. They where talking to him like a other survivor. "Well, it's nice meeting you woe. My names Unique. And It's very nice of you, but I'm not very sleepy. But I can keep you company while the others sleep if it is."

He looked at the other Pokèmons in the room, before looking out the way he came from. The two others outside where seemly talking. But he didn't care. They didn't look friendly, and that was all that mattered.

He walked back in, then lied down. Looking at them all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

"If I recall correctly ya 're in your second form, wite?" The diminutive creature said to the Metang, it then proceeded to twitch it's large ears, most likely hearing the others. Teal floated silently, staring down at the Nidorino, his eyes twichted for a moment as he watched something in the nearby underbrush sneak by and enter the Pokemon Lab. After a bit the Nidorino mumbled something followed by an curious statement. "After aw this is only act wahn scene two. It would be a shame ter kill off the supportin' cast before character development. Don't ya agree?"

"Are you suggesting killing the other organics without motive? ..... this would be an meaningless act of violence and an waste of energy. Would you mind eplaining the benififets of executing these entities?" Teal inquired the Nidorino, eyeing it over coldly. This was the second time it persisted and mentioned on violence against the others, although their lives where meaningless to Teal, he was still perplexed on this manner, and would need to process the small creature's motives.

"You may inquire me on dispatching them when you present a valid reason, educational benifit, or nessisary factor. Until then, I shall remain neutral." He followed up with what be called a monotone hint of irritation. Dragging a book over from the broken open building from earlier, Teal began to educate himself on "Pokemon Anatomy" while he awaited a response. He was still getting used to being the dominant mind, and he'd make sure he wouldn't become a mindless mornic machine again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (19)

"I guess so, Hey. Grab a place to sleep and we'll make introductions tomorrow," Panthera heard Buck said and gave him a nod glad he was willing to wait a little longer. It's not that she wants to stop Buck from being able to evolve. Just like she said it will be best that they get some rest before they go hunting for the claw so that they will be at full energy. She also hopes that they will be able to find some food they can all eat to add up to their strength. Panthera moved to lay on the desk and had curled up to rest when she heard Woe say, "H-Here... Which caused Panthera to turned to look at the ghost Pokemon and saw that he was holding out a blanket as he added, "I-I-I thought y-you might w-want something w-warm..." Panthera smiled gently at Woe but she looked at Buck and was about to ask him if he was warm when she heard the small voice saying "H-Hi..." Which caused Woe to quickly put the blanket over her before he hid behind her once more. She look over at the source of the voice and saw an Absol that seemed to have a purple splotch on him. She wasn't sure on what to make out the canine Pokemon but she heard Buck welcome the creature and had told him to get some rest and they will do introductions in the morning. Panthera agreed with him and once again curled up, with the blanket over her still, and went to sleep though her senses were on full alert. Here ears twitch when she heard the stranger say to Woe when the Lampent welcomed him, "Well, it's nice meeting you woe. My names Unique. And It's very nice of you, but I'm not very sleepy. But I can keep you company while the others sleep if it is." Which caused her to opened her eyes and looked at the Absol. ~So, his name is Unique huh. Well, that name defiantly fit's him since he has that purple splotch on him. I'll just introduce myself after I get some sleep. Being wounded by that Nidorino, Jacques' horn is no fun. I just hopes that the wound will heal soon so it won't plague me for too long. If it doesn't then I'll be in a lot of trouble and cause trouble for the group as well~ she thought to herself. After she was finish with her thoughts she closed her eyes once again and went to sleep.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm

((OOC: Don't like to skip, but Buck is asleep so he can't really do much. =P))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk(12)
    "Are you suggesting killing the other organics without motive? ..... this would be an meaningless act of violence and an waste of energy. Would you mind explaining the benefits of executing these entities?"

Motive? Meaningless? WASTE OF ENERGY!?

"Heh..HA! HAHAHAH! Ya fin' this is void of motivation and meanin'? Let me clear summit up for ya me big, blue friend. I may not remember me past but if theirs anyting I can gleam from it, it's that killing is wot I was born ter do! Wifaht it I would 'ave nah motivation. Me very existence would be meaningless. Me purpose in life, is ter extinguish it!"

"You may inquire me on dispatching them when you present a valid reason, educational benefit, or necessary factor. Until then, I shall remain neutral."

"I just gave ya me reason but their is summit educational ya can get from it as well as a factor. The chuffin' benefit of killin' them is determinin' their strengf and how it matches up with your own. If ya can not kill them on your first try,then you'll learn from experience. As for the bleedin' factor, these organic's daan't trust me and their wite not ter but ya, they absolutely fear. They will lash aahhht at ya in fear and wif their combined might ya might die."

I stopped suddenly and my face split with a smile.

"Looks loike we 'rrived."

In front of us stood the Pokemart, decrepit and with moss and mold creeping up the walls. The windows had cracked and were they stained with dried blood. The door had splintered and looked like it might fall off at any moment.

"'eaven and 'ell, this looks fantastic." I said cheerfully.

I strode purposely up to the door and then shoved my horn through the door and with a twist to the side, shattered it remains. A musky smell and a blast of hot air roared from the entrance.

I turned back to the Metang and with an eerie smile I said, "Lets see what's inside!" and then crossed into the darkness of the Pokemart.

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Pokemon Lab/Dusk

"Well, it's nice meeting you Woe. My names Unique. And it's very nice of you, but I'm not very sleepy. But I can keep you company while the others sleep if it is."

Woe was somewhat glad he said that. Sure, he decided to keep watch but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have to be lonely. "Th-Thank you..." he replied. "B-But I think w-we would b-be safer if I-I k-keep watch outside. P-Please, guard the d-door and w-window while I g-go outside."

Woe floated up through the window and climbed up to the roof. He positioned himself so that he could watch the main entrance. His senses on, showing no other signs of life besides his friends. The two others seemed to be somewhere else, but Woe couldn't sense them. Woe simply stared out at the abandoned town. Woe was more at peace when he is alone, able to think clearly. As time passed, Woe made sure that he also remembered the house with the item inside. He focused, sensing a small amount of life inside.

Why does Buck want that item so bad? It doesn't seem like he would use it for a power-up for his moves...so....what? Woe gasped and nearly broke his concentration. Maybe....maybe he needs it to evolve. That would make more sense...but why does he want to get it so badly? Would he....no...no Buck wouldn't do that....at least I think....

Woe shook the thought out of his mind and started to sentry once more. Several hours past, the sun eventually rising up from the mountains.

Nuvema Town/Morning

((OoC: I don't really know how to notify a time change, so let's just say it's now morning.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Pokemon lab | Morning (3)

Unique was still laying on the ground, not having closed his eyes one sec. He knew that if he did that, he would have blown his cover. He looked at the two others sleeping. They where laying there. Defenceless. One of them would not know what hit them if he stroke... No. He was NOT going to let the instincts take over now! He had them under control! Well, at least the last week or so.

He looked around at the windows. Nothing was moving except the wind outside maybe. He didn't know. He just knew he was laying here, two livings in the same place as he was... What was this place anyway? He stood up and looked at the place. It seemed to be... A lab. Just like the one he had been in before... He shuddered. He defiantly didn't want to get the memories back right now.

He walked over to the front door, peaking out carefully. Then, he looked up at the sky. It had been a while since he had done that. He then sat down, just starring at the sky, yet he was still keeping his ears open. He didn't want anyone to sneak up on him or the others now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Pokemon lab | Morning (20)

(sorry guys I didn't realize that EndGame went into the safehouse or I would have posted sooner)

Panthera began to stir awake when she felt the sunlight hit her eyes. Panthera opened her eyes and stood up on her paws to stretch, which caused the blanket that was put over her last night to come off. She then looked around the lab and saw the Absol just outside the door looking at the rising sun. Panthera looked at the purple splotch on it and wondered what it could mean. But since the Absol didn't attack while they slept she will give him a chance but she was going to be on guard around it. She nervously moved a little closer to Unique and looked at the sunlight. Hello, it's nice to meet you officially. My name is Panthera, she said though she was still nervous and she was sure that if Buck was awake he would see it.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:29 pm

((OOC: It's OK Saph, he only went in earlier today. ))

Pokemon Lab/Morning (17)

Buck jolted awake as a particularly unpleasant dream came to an abrupt end. He sat up in his box and rubbed his good eye and looked around the room with his scarred one. That's weird, he thought, frowning. It wasn't this blurry through this eye yesterday. Even when he opened both eyes his vision was still a little uneven, but he quickly forgot about that when he remembered what Woe had said the night before.

Buck stood up, climbed out of the box, dropped to all fours and stretched. He heard voices from just outside and, after convincing himself that Norma Jean's mangled body wasn't going to throw itself at him in a rage, decided to go and join his ... acquaintances. Panthera looked a little nervous as she introduced herself to the Absol and Buck wondered why. That is, until he saw the peculiar purple splodge on the Pokemon's back. Not that he was interested - probably just a birthmark or something - because his mind was only focusing on one thing: RazorClawRazorClawRazorClaw.

"Yeah, hi, my name's Buck."
    He barely even gave the Absol a second glance as he dashed past and skidded to a halt in front of Woe. "So where's the Claw? You said you'd take me there. Hurry, before someone else runs off with it!"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Pokemart Center/ Morning(13)

Much to my chagrin I realized that I had not found a Pokemart but instead someone house. Damn it...well their must be something in here of use. I decided to go upstairs as the only thing below was a kitchen and a broken tv.There wasn't any other corridors just a slightly opened door. I nudged through it and found myself in what appeared to be a young humans room.

In one corner a dusty box like device lay connected to another smaller television which appeared to be undamaged. Along one side of the wall was a dusty human nest with the covering twisted and ruffled.

Finally, in the last part of the room sat a simple desk and a human sitting object. Atop it was a PC. Alongside it...Pokeballs! I looked behind me. The Metang was nowhere to be seen. Moving quickly I hopped onto the sitting object and then onto the desk. Without checking if there was anything inside I crushed all six in quick succession.

Next I checked to see if the PC was active. Fortunately it wasn't. Leaping off the desk, I was about to turn away when I saw a small box on the floor underneath. With one swift strike I removed the box lid. As I peered inside a smile crept over my face.

"Heh. Looks loike there's summit in 'ere that I can put ter use."

((OoC: NANANNANNANANNANANNANAN CLIFFHANGER!))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 1:36 pm

(Thanatos, if your planning I think your planning then I hope this chapter relates)

Nuvema Town/Morning

Woe waited for the sun to rise a bit more before coming down. Sunrises always calmed him down. With one last glimpse of the sunrise, Woe began to descend to the ground. Woe entered through the main door. Everyone was awake, Panthera was talking to the new Pokemon, Unique. Woe turned and suddenly saw Buck. Woe flinched back slightly from the sudden appearance, but then calmed down. Not entirely, but he calmed down.

"So where's the Claw?" he asked. "You said you'd take me there. Hurry, before someone else runs off with it!"

Woe flinched again, but he nodded. "A-Alright....I w-will show y-you w-where it was" he replied. Woe turned to the other two, "P-Panthera, U-Unique...f-follow us w-when y-your r-r-ready..."

Woe floated to the house where he saw the claw. To double check if the house was safe, Woe used his life force sensors. What Woe saw strange, there was a normal Pokemon on the top floor. He could sense the full presence of it, it was a living. Woe did not realize it, but he stopped moving. If things couldn't be any scarier for him, Woe sensed a infected Pokemon enter somewhere in the back.

"T-There's a l-living and an inf-infected inside the h-house..." he said. "I d-don't remember which f-floor the claw w-was on..." Woe turned to face the others, "Should w-we split up...?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

Pokemon lab | Morning (4)

Unique looked out the corner of his eye as the other four legged pokémon came over to him. Hello, it's nice to meet you officially. My name is Panthera. He lightly smiled at her, before he heard the last of the pokémons speak up too. "Yeah, hi, my name's Buck." and then he darted over to Woe. Clearly, impatient about something... "So where's the Claw? You said you'd take me there. Hurry, before someone else runs off with it!" A claw? Properly something very important...

"A-Alright....I w-will show y-you w-where it was. P-Panthera, U-Unique...f-follow us w-when y-your r-r-ready..." Unique simply nodded, standing up and following Woe to a house witch was in a all right state. "T-There's a l-living and an inf-infected inside the h-house...I d-don't remember which f-floor the claw w-was on...Should w-we split up...?" He asked, looking back at them.

Unique thought about it for some seconds, before replying. "I don't think it's a good idear. If there really is an infected in there, then we might need to work together...." Infected? Was that what they called the strange ones? What they would call him if they knew what he really was?

Now, the feeling of turning back seemed further away than before.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 am

Pokemon lab | Morning (21)

"So where's the Claw? You said you'd take me there. Hurry, before someone else runs off with it!" Panthera heard Buck saying after he introduce himself to Unique. She had seen that Unique had gave her a light smile after she introduce herself which cause her to give a light smile in return until she hear Woe answering Buck's question, "A-Alright....I w-will show y-you w-where it was. P-Panthera, U-Unique...f-follow us w-when y-your r-r-ready..." She nodded and followed after the two of them to a house that looks like it's in better condition then the others in this place. "T-There's a l-living and an inf-infected inside the h-house..." he said. "I d-don't remember which f-floor the claw w-was on..." Woe turned to face the others, "Should w-we split up...?" Upon hearing the question Panthera instantly shook her head no just as Unique said, "I don't think it's a good idear. If there really is an infected in there, then we might need to work together...."

I'm with Unique on this Woe. With there being an infected Pokemon up there it would be best that we stick together and not make it easy for it to try and attack us one at a time. Also we'll be stronger together then separated, she said softly, so that she won't alert the Pokemon that were here where they were at. She then looked at Buck to be sure he is in agreement to her words as she began to walk slowly up the stairs, being as quiet as she can be with her being a feline Pokemon.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (18)

Buck followed Woe through the deserted town, grinning madly with excitement. If the Claw truly was in this house then he would finally fulfill his promise to Norma Jean. It had been all he had lived for for the past few weeks. He'd evolve, he'd get stronger and, most importantly, he would survive. Because living through this nightmare and being alive to tell the tale once it was over ... the thought of it was amazing to him. It almost felt like he was going to do something that was no longer possible.

They reached the house and Woe informed them that he sensed that there were two Pokemon in the house: one living and one infected. He then suggested that they split up, which both Unique and Panthera disagreed with. Buck didn't give a flying Magikarp whether they split up or not. His actions spoke for him after he darted up the stairs past Panthera and ended up on the first floor. Without a word he began to ransack the room in his usual fashion. He would find it today. His Claw. But he couldn't help but wonder what he would do and where he would go after all this was over...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning(14)

Inside the box was two items, the first was some kinda of silvery, talon like object, but that wasn't what excited me. On the other end of the box was a moon stone.

Gently, I tipped the box forward the talon rolled to the corner by the bed. The moon stone plopped onto the dirty rug. I quickly ripped a piece of cloth off the end of the rug and rapped it around the moon stone, after all I couldn't evolve just yet, the timing wasn't right. I used a strip of the rug to form a crude necklace with the stone at the end.

CREEEAAAAAAKKK!! SLAAM!!

I whipped my head around. Something was coming from the back door. I would have to make it to the front--

--an infected Pokemon up there it would be---easy for it to try and---be stronger together then separated.

That voice! It was Panthera and she appeared to be talking to someone. They sounded as if they knew about the infected. Maybe I could make it out of here and--

CREEEAAAAAAKKK!! SLAAM!!

What the hell? Someone was down on the first story and--he, or she sounded as if they were throwing themselves against the walls.

I tried to point my ears in the right direction. Where was that infected?! I pointed my ears back to whatever was bashing against the wall...Hmmm. There seemed to be something stalking slowly towards the room with the loud creature inside.

I grinned and sshouted,"'ey, ruckus maker better look behind ya!!!"

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

Woe was cautious, but he saw a blur race by him and into the house. With a quick turn, Woe saw that the Pokemon missing was Buck. Without thinking, Woe charged inside the house, afraid for his friend.

Woe opened the door quickly but quietly. Inside, he saw what the infected was. It was the same species as what Unique was, but it's appearance was much different. The white fur was instead red and brown. Some patches were missing from its body. The tail and horn seemed to be damaged, but still intact. As of now it was strangely slamming its entire body against the walls. Right in front of it was a massive pule of random objects. Woe quietly began to head for the door to close it.

"'ey, ruckus maker better look behind ya!" shouted a voice from upstairs.

Woe regretted even mentioning the item was here. The infected turned it's head and saw Woe. The once living Pokemon's face was torn and rotted. Gleaming red eyes glared at Woe as the drool and blood covered fangs began to appear. Woe wasn't just scared, he was frozen with fear. He didn't even notice that he was against the ground now.

But, something else set his senses off. Another life force was detected, but two things were off. One, it was another infected. Two, it was already in this room. Woe was confused, but the ground beside the massive pike began to crack. With a sudden explosion of dirt, a new Pokemon appeared. It was unfamiliar to Woe, but by all means he did not care. The infected took the resemblance of a giant cobra. Scaly skin falling to pieces as it slithered towards him. Red eyes and venom drenched teeth caught Woe's attention the most. The two infected were just in the room together, they were working together. Woe slightly turned frantically but did not even see his friends. His vision was too blocked by fear. "B-Buck...P-P-Panthera...Un-n-nique....r-r-run w-while y-you still c-can!"

((OoC: Sorry, just thought it could be more of a challenge. I don't think any of these characters had a chance to be in an actual fight right?))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:09 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (5)

Unique looked as Buck darted inside, running past the others. He would have frowned of him, had something not caught his eyes. He looked over, to see the very strange, infected, pokémon he had changed from. He stared at it for some seconds, until he realised that Woe was in trouble now. He was about to run over and attack the other pokémon, until another one darted up from the ground.

The two pokémons where concentrating on Woe, making them vulnerable to attacks. And Unique took this opportunity. He quick attacked the snake first, making it crash into some furniture. Then, he slashed the strange thing he had transformed into, making it very angry at him. It then bite him, making him cry out lightly in pain before biting back. The strange one howled out releasing him and backing off.

He lightly looked back at the others, before attacking the one looking like him again. Trying to hit correctly with a slash attack to cut off it's head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (22)

(hmm if it's what I think it is it can't be infected because it's a poison type Pokemon which doesn't get infected by the epidemic)

Panthera saw Buck flash past her, which caused her to shake her head. That is until she heard Woe saying, "B-Buck...P-P-Panthera...Un-n-nique....r-r-run w-while y-you still c-can!" That was when she saw the two infected before her. She let out a fierce growl, so fierce that she barely heard "'ey, ruckus maker better look behind ya!!!" She recognized voice but she paid it no mind and used Hone Claws to boost up her attack power before she dash up with the help of Aerial Ace and attacked the snake at the same time as Unique did knocking the snake further away and stood in front of Woe in a protective stance and let out a Snarl to knock the infected Absol, that wasn't Unique, with that attack to help him push the canine Pokemon back.

Woe there is no way I'm letting you be hurt or leaving you alone with these Pokemon. Buck while we battle against these two try to find that item of yours but please be quick I'm not sure how much we will be able to keep this up, Panthera said. She knows she sounded a bit bossy there but she wanted to get out of this place as quickly as they can. She was lucky she will be able to use her attacks on these two without having the attack backfire on them. She continued to stand her ground in front of Woe making sure that the two Pokemon before them won't be able to hurt him. She believe the Lampent has been hurt enough as it is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 am