Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Anonymous

The NUVEMA Team - Page 11 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nuvema Town || Noon | 7

The Ditto-made-Nidoking rams into Jacques, driving him into the burning building and causing it to partially collapse. He stomps back out, unfazed by the flames due to his thick armor and gave a bellow of half-excited fury. Slamming into Unique, he grapples with his doppelganger, but Saphalom’s psychic energies make it difficult for him to fight. After shoving the Nidoking aside, Jacques resists his psychic forces, approaching gradually. The ghost stops his telekinetic force, preparing himself for an attack that he knew would come. After coming within leaping distance, the Nidoking roars. “So ya want to test me, eh? Fine! TEST THIS!”

Jacques launches into a massive leap, bridging the gap between him and Saphalom. The Dusclops had prepared for the attack, reaching out with his large, limbless hands to hold back the vicious Nidoking. The dusclops cushions the blow with his psychically boosted hands, and it becomes a stalemate of strength between the two of them. From the palms of the Dusclops radiates the beginning of a heavy Psychic blast, as his eye narrows in a ghostly sneer. He idly speaks as he holds back the brute, taking the opportunity to offer a private telepathic message to the Nidoking. The Dusclops is uncaring of whether the lizard pays attention to it or not, but hopes for the former.

”You impress me, Nidoking. At light’s death I may return to meet you, to find conflict or truce.”

The others had prepared their own attacks, as he could absentmindedly catch from the background noise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Nuvema Town || Noon (36)

"P-Panthera...B-Buck... P-Poison....inside...inside my head...f-flames...low...too weak...s-save yourselves...l-let m-me g-go...r-run and...b-be safe.. J-Jacques...g-give m-me your b-best s-shot..." Panthera listen as Woe speak. She let out a soft growl as she said, "There is no way I'm leaving you behind Who." She then watched as Saphalom and Unique went head on against Jacques. The Liepard was growing tired of this battle and though she knew that the Dusclops Psychic attack could do damage, probably a lot, to the poison reptile but she wasn't going to just stand back and let the others battle. She saw the poison in Woe's head and knew they had to end this quickly and find a way to get some Pecha berries so they could help Woe fight off the poison. She glared at the Nidoking that was Jacques and began to have her claws glow purple as she used Hone Claws before she charged at the Nidoking, with his back to her, by using her Aerial Ace attack. She then moved to use objects to zigzag around the area to add more mementum in her attack and as she charge with Aerial Ace still in place Panthera used another Hone Claws and then used her Night Slash attack hoping that if it hits that it will do massive amount of damage to Jacques but not hurt the others.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (31)

Everyone was giving their all into this fight; Buck was wondering how they hadn't all scarpered by now. Jacques was stronger than he'd given the guy credit for. Unique, who had transformed into a Nidoking himself, sent Jacques crashing into the burning remains of the Pokemon Centre. Buck hissed "Yes!" believing that they had won, but quickly groaned loudly as Jacques got up like it was nothing. Just what the hell is this guy made out of?

Woe then surprised him by getting up off Panthera's back and weakly saying that he was going to take on Jacques himself and that he and Panthera should get out of there."Fuck no," Buck replied vehemently, although he didn't really mean it; he truly wanted to just get the hell out of there so that he and his Claw would be safe. But then the Lampent floated towards Jacques and Buck grabbed his ears in panic. "J-Jacques...g-give m-me your b-best s-shot..."

Woe, don't!" Buck yelled, charging into the fight with a new-found determination that had never reached him before. He'd remembered that he owed Woe a debt for helping him to find his Claw, and if that debt involved getting hurt in his place then so be it. With great speed he rushed to Woe's side and prepared to fire an Ice Beam at the incoming Nidoking. "Don't think you're gonna do this on your own in your state! I owe you one, remember?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon(28)

I land and with the force of a meteorite sending dust spraying out and caused the ground to groan in agony. The Dusclops had held me back with his newly enlarged hands. An admirable feet given my newfound strength. it appeared he was charging his Psychic again.

"Ain't ya learned by na ya ghastly bastard!",I bellowed "All your psychic does is sla me daahhhn. ya can't st-"

I was going to stay 'stop me' but my head had become immersed in shadow that burned hotter than the flames of the Pokemon center. Pushing myself backwards. I screamed in anger. And saw that Woe was smehow still alive.

"You're tougher than I've given ya credit for, Woe! But i'll kill ya loike aw the bloomin' rRRRRRRRRRAAAGH!"

My back? The armor on my back had been penetrated by the feline bitches claws!

"I'll kill ya for that, ya rathead frickin' b-"

I was knocked onto my stomach by what felt like a hammer of ice. I knew who it was and I was going to skin him like a Lillipup and wear his fur like a hat!

"That's it! Ya aw wanna attack me from behind, eh!? Well lesse ow ya aw attack when I'm this PISSED OFF!!!"

And just like that, I learned a new move. Replacing my poison sting with iron tail.

I use focus energy and suddenly it's like my eyes have just opened. It's as if I've been fighting my opponent's with my eyes closed! I don't show any emotion. I feel like I'm submerged in water. Everyone appears to be slower than me and their sounds have been deafened. Then, as if someone put an electrical cord in the water, I was hit by a surge of super adrenaline.

"COME AT ME NA!" I roared.

Charging for my nearest target, the Dusclops, I used my iron tail.

((OoC: Sorry about the profanities, Jacques pretty pissed off. Since I don't want Jacques to be a godmodded character, I'm showing he can be hurt, just not easily.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon

Woe became astonished as he watched his friends do the complete opposite. Panthera rushed against with many attacks and Buck pelted him with a Ice Beam.

"There is no way I'm leaving you behind Woe" said Panthera.

"Woe, don't! Don't think you're gonna do this on your own in your state! I owe you one, remember?" shouted Buck.

Woe was touched. The only time he had friends like this was when he was with his trainer and his teammates. But, they all died. Even Holly died, and the only memory that he had of her now was her earring. He couldn't let that happen again, not to his new friends. But he was too weak. There was probably nothing that could make him stronger.

That's when a sudden idea went through his mind. The Dusk Stone. The same Dusk Stone that Panthera and Buck threw out when they were searching for that claw. Woe did not want to do it, but that might be his only choice. Woe quickly hurled the Shadow Ball at Jacques before slowly making his way back to the first house he was in.

((OoC: I'm still debating whether or not Woe should evolve. I already have his design up, but I think I like him better as a Lampent than a Chandelurr. Someone give me some advice and don't say it's my choice, I would like an opinion.

BTW, Jacques's new picture almost made me piss myself. I was loading this up and then suddenly he popped up.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Nuvema Town || Late Morning | 8

Sapahlom stands strong as the Nidoking clashes with him. As they struggle, Jacques begins to taunt him. “Ain’t ya learned by na ya ghastly bastard! All your psychic does is knock me daahhhnn. Ya can’t st--“ A Shadow Ball is launched from beside the Dusclops, striking the Nidoking. Perfect; the distraction worked. It’s a shame the Nidoking did not hear out my telepathy, though. The Nidoking shouts out in rage, stumbling backwards from the pain. Sapahlom looks over to see that Woe had blasted Jacques with the move, despite being sickened by the earlier Venoshock. Jacques roars out at him. “You’re tougher than I’ve given ya credit for, Woe! But I’ll kill ya loike aw the bloomin’--“ Cut off again by another attack, Jacques roars in frustration from Panthera’s swift Aerial Ace-boosted charge. She had flanked him during the distraction and brought her sharp claws down the back of the Nidoking. As Jacques tries to threaten her, Buck jumps in and blasts an Ice Beam straight into the Nidoking’s gut, stunning him. Sapahlom steps at a distance from the enemy, to give himself time to react to any further attacks.

The attacks had taken away what calmness the Nidoking had left, and he bellows to them all. “That’s it! Ya aw wanna attack me from behind, eh?! Well, lesse ow ya aw attack, when I’m this PISSED OFF!!!”

Saphalom stands ready as the Nidoking goes into a brief bout of concentration. His massive armored tail begins to glow lightly, which slowly fortifies with an iron-like glisten. Bringing his vicious stare to the Dusclops, Jacques shouts out. “COME AT ME NA!” Jacques bridges the gap him and Saphalom within only a few seconds, surprising the ghost.

The strike comes fast and hard. The Nidoking’s tail swings towards him, but the ghost blocks the attack. There is an enormous amount of power in the strike, and the angle was excellently performed. It slips out from above Saphalom’s block and slams into his [barrel-shaped] chest. His eye blinks shut from the force. The powerful strike sends Saphalom rushing back, making him slide back many feet. He only comes to a halt after he is clear from the battle, after he regained sense from the blow and dug his hands into the ground to ground himself to a halt. The strength of that attack was amazing, and while it did not cause the ghost true pain it did daze him. It takes a second for the ghost to regain composure and reopen his eye. It glows as lividly as it did before, and he gives another chuckle. There was no pain, but the impact left a pleasant numbness. Raising his hands back up to his sides and staring at the Nidoking, he assesses the state of the battle. Woe has fled from the fight, lobbing one more Shadow Ball before heading towards the building the group had been in just before the battle started.

Saphalom wondered where the ghost was going, but decided to dismiss his curiosity. Instead he returns his attention to Jacques, starting his retaliation. A dark shadow crawls out from under the Dusclops’s feet and rushes on the ground towards the Nidoking. The Shadow Sneak move lurches up out of the ground upon getting close, prepared to strike down the Nidoking.

((OOC-- I think it would be an interesting idea, Unovafan; maybe the evolution could be symbolic of Woe becoming braver and more determined to help his friends?))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Nuvema Town || Late Morning (37)

Panthera watch as Jacques' tail began to glow and she recognized what was coming. She jump off the Nidoking's back but she realize the attack wasn't aimed for her but at Saphalom and it hit. Her eyes widen as she cried out, [color:6fcd=754C78]"Saphalom." She grew really worried for the ghost type Pokemon though she was sure the attack didn't do too much damage to him. She was proving her thoughts right when she saw that the Dusclops just seem to shake the attack off and prepared his next attack. Glad to see that he was alright Panthera let out a powerful Snarl attack at Jacques before she once again use her Hone Claws, Aerial Ace combination while Jacques was distracted by the others and hope she will do more damage to him then she did last time with the help of her Snarl attack. She had noticed that Woe was heading towards the building they had left which gave the Shiny Liepard a chance to give a breath of relief because she knew the ghost-fire type will be safer there, especially since he was poison. All she can do is hope they can end this battle soon so she can go hunting for those Pecha Berries for him and any of the others that will get poison in this battle. Her shoulder ache where Jacques horn had scratch her when he was still a Nidorino and in the lab and she didn't want any of the others to have poison put into them.

(Hmm it should be interesting to see Unovafan and like Winterveil said it may help Woe grow braver and be able to help his friends more in battles. Not saying that he isn't a good battler now as a Lampent but he could indeed grow stronger.)

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Nuvema Town/Later Morning(29)

The damn Dusclops blocked my tail with his hands but I still managed to slip it past them where it landed a nice hit on his chest. As he stumbled back from the force, Woe sent a shadow ball my way. However, my reaction time had been bumped up a notch. I wasn't able to dodge it but I was able to use iron tail to deflect most of the attack. If the actually hurt me this time I couldn't tell. The newfound adrenaline rushing through my body made acted like a tranquilizer to my nerves. I felt no pain, at least not right now. After the adrenaline faded I would probably collapse. For now, though, I had to kick their faces in.
    The Dusclops had sent a shadowsneak attack at me.

As I leapt into the air in a partially successful attempt to dodge the attack, still injuring my right leg in the process, I taunted the Dusclops," Attackin' me while I'm distracted? Well I guess that's as 'onorable as a Ghost type can get, eh? What's more, a five on wahn battle is a lil' unfair daan't ya fink.Can't blame ya though, me newly evolved form could make short work of any of ya on a wahn on wahn battle!"

I heard Panthera snarl behind me, sending me stumbling a bit as I landed. As she rushed towards me, using honed claws, I felt the effects of my focus energy wearing off.

"Oh, Panthera, that was a bit rathead, 'uh?Ya practically announced that ya were garn ter attack!"

I rushed towards her as she used aerial ace. I readied my poison sting.

" It's simple math, Panthera. You can injure me with your aerial ace but I still outweigh you. What's more, you'll be filled with Poison!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm

((OoC: alright, I warned you))

Nuvema Town/Noon

Woe slightly turned to where the battle once was. He could hear the battle intensifying as he sat there. He turned his head once again, facing the Dusk Stone. It shined with power.

This was it. The moment he touches that stone, his form would change forever. Pathera needed him, Buck needed him, Unique needed him, heck even Saphalom needed him. The poison still took it's toll, but Woe found uncovered bravery inside of him. He was going to miss his old form, but there was no use standing now. He reached out with the last bit of strength he had and touched the stone.

Woe felt the power course through his body. A white light enveloped his body as his flames grew brighter. The poison was burned out of his head. The light stopped, revealing a heavily injured Chandelure. Woe did not take the time to stop and look at himself, he had Pokemon to save.

He tilted his head to the roof and blasted a powerful Flamethrower, burning a hole straight through the roof. Woe launched through the hole and landed right behind Jacques.

"Jacques, this is your last and final warning" Woe said with his new voice. It no longer held it's original state of fear. It had the sense of bravery. "Stop this fighting now, no one needs to die from this. If you do not comply, then I will be forced to absorb your soul. Please...surrender..."

((OoC: I know the answer to his question, but I just had to ask. Don't worry Thanatos, I will not kill him yet.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 am

Nuvema Town || Noon | 9

As Saphalom stands there and recovers from the rest of the knockback, he watches the Nidoking agilely dodge the Shadow Sneak he had launched at him. It was an awkward avoidance, but his foe managed to get by only with a slight injury to his right leg. The brute takes another opportunity to try and insult him. “Attackin’ me while I’m distracted? Well I guess that’s as ‘onorable as a Ghost type can get, eh? What’s more, a five on wahn battle is a lil’ unfair doaan’t ya fink.” Saphalom stands there silently, taking in the taunting without a single trace of irritation. His eye unwaveringly stares back, “Can’t blame ya though, me newly evolved form could make short work of any of ya on a wann on wahn battle!” That would certainly prove true against most of the group, but with Saphalom’s full power it would probably end in a stalemate between him and Jacques. The both of them are powerful, and they would be wasting time with such a squabble.

Panthera was still barraging one attack after another at Jacques from behind him. But she is countered when Jacques takes notice of her performing an Aerial Ace, and turns around to impale her with one of the poisonous horns on his head. He was about to retaliate with another lunging Shadow Sneak, but then a spike of ghostly energy radiated far behind him, seizing his attention. As the power diminished and concentrated, he turns to see a large flamethrower blast straight through the roof of the house it was contained in. A heavily damaged but otherwise still-strong Chandelure floats out and moves around to flank Jacques from behind.

“Jacques, this is your last and final warning;” the ghost says. There is no sense of true fear within his voice, only the sheer confidence of bravery. “Stop this fighting now, no one needs to die from this. If you do not comply, then I will be forced to absorb your soul. Please....surrender....”

The bravado of the newly evolved Chandelure interests the Dusclops. It is intriguing to him to see just how much confidence he has obtained from something as simple as evolution. And the passion he has to defend his friends like that amazes Saphalom even further. How is it that people can still be so caring of each other, even during this Epidemic?

Saphalom stands his ground, knowing that with everyone fighting at once one of his attacks would be bound to hit an unintended target. Whatever was going to happen between the newly evolved fighter and Jacques was bound to be something big.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (32)

Buck could've sworn that his chin hit the floor as the Lampent was enveloped in light. You are KIDDING me! Not only Jacques but now Woe had evolved before he had! It's not fair, damn it! Buck thought angrily as the light disappeared and a fully evolved Woe emerged. He was still badly damaged but there was something about him that was ... different somewhat. Buck was just trying to put his claw on it when Woe spoke, and he finally figured out what it was.

"Jacques, this is your last and final warning," he said, his voice much stronger than it had been before, and minus the stutter. "Stop this fighting now, no one needs to die from this. If you do not comply, then I will be forced to absorb your soul. Please...surrender...""Absorb his what?" Buck screeched in alarm. He was starting to fear Woe a little, even though his threat had not been directed at him. But then he began to feel a greater sense of respect for the guy than before and ran up to his side. He was still bitterly jealous of his evolution, but he had to admit he liked the new Woe ... even if he was freaky.

"You can either keep fighting a 5-1 battle and lose, or you can surrender and spare yourself the trouble," Buck threatened, extending the claws in his free hand. "Oh, and you get to keep your soul too."

((Lol I don't really know what's happening at the moment so I just focused on the main thing. ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:45 am

Nuvema Town/ AfterNoon (30)

The voice spoke with a new found strength,"Jacques, this is your last and final warning. Stop this fighting now, no one needs to die from this. If you do not comply, then I will be forced to absorb your soul. Please...surrender..."

The Dusclops peered at us watching the talk with mild interest.

Then Buck spoke,"You can either keep fighting a 5-1 battle and lose, or you can surrender and spare yourself the trouble. Oh, and you get to keep your soul too."

I couldn't cntain it anymore,"HA...HAHA..BWAHHAHAHAHHA. Okay, okay. Let me get this straight,"I turned to woe," If I keep fightin', you're garn absorb me soul, wite? Na, nah offense but that'd be On The Floor judgement on your part. I mean, if I 'ave aahhht left of me soul, I fin' it'd be just as, if not more, poisonous than me Venoshock."

I turned to Buck next," Na ya bof expect me ter surrender, 'cause it's a five on wahn battle, wite? Well I daan't kna if ya noticed but, I ain't seen your your lil' shape changin' friend since I tossed em in the bloody fire and it looks loike Panthera might be daahhhn for the chuffin' count. I admit she got me pretty good wif that aerial ace."

I swiveled from side to side as if I too, had been poisoned before turning right and slowly started walking towards the forest.

I looked over my shoulder and said," But even I kna when it's time ter retreat. Wahn of ya equals me strengf and could prolly go toe to toe wif me in a wahn on wahn battle. Anovver of ya is newly evolved. The bloody last of ya 'asn't taken any 'its an 'as stuck ter the chuffin' shadows."

I kept trudging along slowly picking up speed,"Noa ya can aw attack me, prolly take me daahhhn but I kna that wahn of ya would die tryin'. I suggest ya aw stay back an recuperate, you'll 'ave a better chance of not dyin'."

I turned away and said lastly,"I'll see ya aw, tonight." Before disappearing into the shadows of the forest.

Last edited by Thanatos on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon

Buck spoke,"You can either keep fighting a 5-1 battle and lose, or you can surrender and spare yourself the trouble. Oh, and you get to keep your soul too."

"HA...HAHA..BWAHHAHAHAHHA!" laughed Jacques. "Okay, okay. Let me get this straight. If I keep fightin', you're garn absorb me soul, wite? Na, nah offense but that'd be On The Floor judgement on your part. I mean, if I 'ave aahhht left of me soul, I fin' it'd be just as, if not more, poisonous than me Venoshock.

"Na ya bof expect me ter surrender, 'cause it's a five on wahn battle, wite? Well I daan't kna if ya noticed but, I ain't seen your your lil' shape changin' friend since I tossed em in the bloody fire and it looks loike Panthera might be daahhhn for the chuffin' count. I admit she got me pretty good wif that aerial ace."

Jacques turned around and started to trudge his heavy body towards the woods. "But even I kna when it's time ter retreat. Wahn of ya equals me strengf and could prolly go toe to toe wif me in a wahn on wahn battle. Anovver of ya is newly evolved. The bloody last of ya 'asn't taken any 'its an 'as stuck ter the chuffin' shadows. Noa ya can aw attack me, prolly take me daahhhn but I kna that wahn of ya would die tryin'. I suggest ya aw stay back an recuperate, you'll 'ave a better chance of not dyin'. I'll see ya aw, tonight."

With that, Jacques entered the woods. Woe sighed in relief. He never wanted to absorb another soul. Jacques had one, but he sure didn't act like it. Woe looked around, he saw Buck and Saphalom. But, two Pokemon were missing. "Where is Panthera and Unique?" Woe asked with concern. "Are the rest of you alright?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 am

((OoC; Skip me this time. Just say he came out of the fire and tried to hit Jacques with another take down))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Nuvema Town || Noon | 10

Saphalom was expecting carnage, but was surprised at the Nidoking’s strong common sense. In fact, he completely turned around the Chandelure’s threat with a loud laugh. He then spoke back to Woe, warning of how toxic his very soul would be if Woe tried to burn it. There was no doubt on Saphalom’s part that Jacques’s soul may not be poisonous, but it certainly would not be good to absorb--it was far too dark with aggression.

Then, Buck stepped up near Woe and supported the ghost’s threat for Jacques to leave. He exclaimed his shock at the idea of the Nidoking having his soul devoured, but also warned Jacques as well. The Nidoking then spoke to Buck, taunting him for the injured state of Panthera and Unique. As he stomped his way back to the cover of the surrounding forest, he gave a few more words from over his shoulder. He admitted to retreating, and gave his reasons. But before he completely entered the forested land, he warned them importantly. “Noa ya can aw attack me, prolly take me daahhhn but I kna that wahn of ya would die tryin’. I suggest ya aw stay back an recuperate. You’ll ‘ave a better chance of not dyin’.”

As Jacques departed, Woe turned around and concernedly spoke to the group. “Where is Panthera and Unique? Are the rest of you alright?”

Saphalom gave a simple answer, showing more consideration for those who may have taken worse injuries. “I am well.” He looked to the burning Pokémon Center building, sensing a soul still inside. As if on cue of his own thoughts, the Nidoking-mimic Unique came bursting from the flames and tried to charge after Jacques one final time. He did not worry too much about him attacking Jacques and provoking him, for he had already left into the thick of the town’s surrounding woods. Now, where was Panthera? She was the one who showed the most aggression in battle, and she may have sustained an unnoticed injury. He could not find her on his first browse over the town, leaving a tinge of worry to tarnish his impassive mood. The spark of concern bothered the ghost momentarily, as it brought up an old trouble he thought was settled and over. His neutral person showed none of his concern, but he was bothered inside. And why exactly am I worrying about these people? An even deeper question rattled his hollow mind, as he tried to rationalize through the strange dark vestiges of his broken memory--The same memories that were scattered by his old mishap with the Spiritomb at Celestial Tower. These people are far from weak, so I cannot kill them. They have innately accepted my presence, despite the dangerous times. He accidentally lost himself in thought as more questions piled up, and he could not help but lose his attentions of the others as he looked distantly to the raging flames of the collapsing Pokémon Center. There was a visible dimming to his eye, as he blanked into his pondering. Are they accepting me? Why should they?....

((OOC -- Oh goodness :U So sorry for the late and cruddy post.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:00 am

Nuvema Town || Noon (38)

(Yes I'm back and it seems I didn't miss much)

Panthera didn't have any time to reach when Jacques turned his head and hit her with one of his horns. The Shiny Liepard knew that this time she didn't have luck on her side as she felt the poison from the horn enter her body. She let out a painful cry as she landed hard against a nearby wall of a building that was right beside the now burning Pokemon Center. She was knock out for only a moment she was sure as she heard a voice saying, "Jacques, this is your last and final warning" Woe said with his new voice. It no longer held it's original state of fear. It had the sense of bravery. "Stop this fighting now, no one needs to die from this. If you do not comply, then I will be forced to absorb your soul. Please...surrender..." She vaguely recognized Woe's voice, but there was something different about it. She then heard Buck saying as he back up Woe, "You can either keep fighting a 5-1 battle and lose, or you can surrender and spare yourself the trouble. Oh, and you get to keep your soul too." Panthera gave a weak giggle as she heard those words and began to struggle to get back up on her paws. She felt blood running down her right side where Jacques horn had hit her. She turned to look and saw that she had a deep gash at her side that was bleeding but not too much at the moment which had her wondering how much blood she already lost as she see a small puddle beginning to form from where she was standing. She wasn't able to bring herself to move as she felt the poison in the wound and knew that it had to be cared for or she may not survive. She would rather be dead then becoming an undead if she died. She didn't pay any attention on what else was said as she called out as loud as she could, though her voice was weak, "Buck, Woe, Unique, and Saphalom. Are you alright." She force herself to try and move but when she felt her legs shaking she stopped and took a few breaths hoping that they had heard her.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (33)

As soon as he saw Jacques disappear into the trees, Buck collapsed onto his back with a loud, exasperated sign. "Thank sweet mother of Entei that it's over!" he gasped, staring straight up at the partially-clouded sky and inwardly thanking whoever might be able to hear him. Imagine! He could've killed me back there! he thought in amazement to how close to death he had been.

"Where is Panthera and Unique?" Woe's strong new voice then asked. "Are the rest of you alright?" Buck flinched and sat up, flexing his claws in frustration at his selfishness. He'd managed to survive that fight without a single scratch whereas some of the others had gone all out against that psycho and sustained injuries. He'd known that he would regret hiding in the shadows just to protect himself and his precious Claw.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, getting to his feet and looking round. "Wait ... Unique ... didn't he--?" But the Ditto, still disguised as a Nidoking had leaped out of the fire and attempted to attack Jacques as he left, but the crazed killer had been to quick and managed to evade. Before Unique had the chance to attack again he had vanished completely. "Hey, Unique, get over here!" Buck called, gesturing him over. No doubt that the Ditto had one or two burns from that fire...

Looking round again, Buck spotted Panthera staggering to her feet nearby. Buck gasped as soon as he saw the wound on her side and immediately started making his way to her. You aren't just looking out for yourself anymore. Get used to it! he scolded himself as he ran. As he reached her the Liepard asked if they were all OK.

"Forget me!" Buck said incredulously as he took a closer look at her wound. Jacques's horn had left quite the gash in her side and it was bleeding heavily. Without hesitation, Buck used a very mild Ice Beam on the wound, covering it with a thin layer of ice and blocking the bleed. He wasn't sure how long it could last before it melted, but at least it gave them time to figure out how to treat it properly. "Do you think it's poisoned?" he asked the fellow Dark-type with concern. He glanced behind him at the building that they had used as 'home' for a while. "If it is I'm pretty sure that me and Woe gathered a Pecha Berry or two before ... If not, I'll go and find one for you!"

((Hope it's OK for Buck to do that, Silve. If not let me know and I'll edit.))
    Charizard
    Charizard
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Charizard Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 pm

A roar vibrated through the air, chilling the hearts and freezing the blood of any and evry creature unlucky enough to be in the area. Despite the afternoon sun shining high in the sky, there was a chill in the air. An overpowering feeling of doom and despair.

The huge dragon moved through the air with powerful muscles and wings, even long after the infection had taken its toll on the host. No flame danced at the end of the resptile's tail, no light shone in the eyes of the blackened sockets, nothing was remotely alive about it.

The charizard was not any normal creature. His entire body was wrinckled and decayed, the cetain gashes lining his body oozing puss and concentrations of the infection. His wings had many nicks and holes of rotting flesh, but the massive wingspan still easily kept him aloft. Both of his arms were nothing more than bloodied stumbs, bones protruding from the old wounds as the infection killed any kind of parasite that tried to grow there. But the most disturbing feature were the eyes- completely gone. Massive scorth marks littered his face and there was nothing more then sunken in holes of burns where the eyes should have been.

He was flying blind, but it was nothing new. He had lost his sight long ago to the infection - it only made finding prey even more fun in his mind. Pulling back scaley lips, another monsterous bellow of dominance verberating through the air of the later day. He would be sure to let his presence known. And still no prey would escape.

That was when he smell them.

He could hear their beating hearts.

He could smell their fear.

He could SENSE them.

Suddenly twisting midair, the armless dragon dove. His abnormally huge wings pulled in tight to his body as he suddenly shot for the source of the living. His prey. He could hear the cries of terror and a morbid smile pulled at his lips. Pulling out of the dive at the last second, his wings left a gust of air shooting in every direction as he suddenly landed on the ground. But there was something wrong.

There had been no sounds nor scent warning him but there was a loud crunching sound, like the crumpling of tin. The charizard scowled, lips pulled back in a disatisfied snarl. He brought one leg up only to smash it back down, but the Chandelure he had landed on was already dead.

What a shame. He could not eat any ghost.

With a roar back up to the air, fire began to spur from his open jaws. Bubbling down his chin and down his neck, the liquid lava bubbling in his throat threatened to explode. With no warning, he gave one last wordless bellow. Even if he could not see naything, the fire coming from his jaws spewed everywhere. The sheer heat of the blaze was still felt by the Harbinger, even as he spread his wings and took to the air again.

There was nothing worth his time there. The dead tin can had proven that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 am

Nuvema Town| Noon (12)

Unique felt like roaring out in anger. The damned psychopath had gotten away. He turned his head over towards the others, listening to what they said. He was about to comment on Woe's evolution, when suddenly a roar filled the air. The roar send chills down his spine. Something was coming near them. Something that sounded, very, powerful. He tried to figure out where it came from when a second roar came, closer this time. He looked up to reach to see a horrifying sight smashed down on the ground and... Crushed Woe. It took up its foot and looked at the now crushed Woe.

Unique couldn't move. He was choked by what just had happened. Then, the horrifying thing used some kind of move. It lit up the sky in flames, and Unique ducked down in fear of getting hit. Then, it took off without a word. He stared at it as it disappeared in the sky. He then looked at the others, trying to form words, but fond himself unable to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

Nuvema Town || Noon | 11

As he watched the others speak about helping with Panthera’s poisoning, an unnerving sensation crawled into his ghostly senses. The sheer energy of it made him flinch and shudder, as he stared immediately up into the sky towards the emanation. What he saw shocked him, as he noticed the swiftly diving corpse of a Charizard. The darkness in its soul was overpowering, and he stepped back in horror at its power. He was about to dodge it, when he noticed exactly where it was going. It aimed down upon the newly evolved Woe, releasing gusts of wind as it landed on top of the Chandelure. Its eyes were hollow holes, and its body was a scarred and dismembered mess. Yet it showed great power in every sinew--and it presented that quite well after a long roar of hatred. It took one of its massive feet and stomped down upon the cracked and inanimate body of its victim. It flew back up into the air, churning out a caustic fountain of lava. A roar finished the show of dominance, launching the fire upon the surrounding ground. Saphalom broke out of his horrified trance just soon enough to block the bubbling deluge headed for him, using a Psychic to harmlessly bounce it at a safe distance beside him. After he was safe, his eye fixated upon the crushed body of Woe.

Saphalom stared, truly horrified. It triggered a memory, one that he had only scant recollections of throughout the recent months. He recalled the fear, the terror at the beginning of the Epidemic. The Chandelure’s corpse reminded him of his fears, of what he had done. He was a coward. And now another innocent victim had been slaughtered by the Epidemic right in front of him. “No, NO!” His single eye exploded into a violent glare, as he clenched his hands in furious defiance.

However, an Undead had come from the forest nearby--a bloodthirsty Toxicroak doubtlessly attracted by the sounds of the carnage. It had aimed for Buck, but Saphalom intercepted it and dragged it under his maddened visage with a strong Psychic. He turned his livid-and-gold eye to stare at it with utter hatred, and even the Undead in all its insanity could not help but quail in fear. Saphalom muttered darkly to it, projecting the hatred of his loss into its frail mind. “Filthy little demonspawn.” The Toxicroak’s smirk turned into a frown and then to a croak of horror as Saphalom’s right hand began to close, causing the Psychic energy around the frog to compact itself. The sheer telekinetic pressure was so heavy that it caused the monster’s limbs to fold in as it was crushed into a cancerous and bloody heap. It did not even have time to make any more sound before it died. After he was sure it was dead, Saphalom hurled its compressed corpse so far into the woods that when it landed it made an audible slam as it broke against a tree. His rage subsided quickly after that, but his sorrow still remained.

His sanity had been forced back into his mind by the event, and he looked towards the corpse of Woe, the vicious glow in his eye dissipating. He simply stared at the corpse, but puts a hand to his head at a growing agony. Despite being a ghost, he could feel a hollow throbbing in his skull; it felt like true pain, pain that was tearing at his void-like mind. And still, though the situation still seem improper to him, he could not help but question his motives. Why do I care for these people? Why should I care so much about this Woe, this wannabe hero Chandelure? He recalled what he had thought just moments after he felt the guilt of Woe’s death.

Woe reminds Saphalom of himself, the coward that he was and still is. But why--no, what should I do? Do these people really need my help, the help of an insane Dusclops?

((OOC -- Nuuuuu ;A; Not Woe! Also, long post is long :U))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Nuvema Town || Noon (39)

"Forget me! Panthera heard Buck said before she felt something cold touch her injured side. She look at Buck and her eyes seemed to soften a bit more as she watch her friend use a small Ice Beam to cover her wound with ice and felt instant, yet slightly, relief from the pain for the moments. "Do you think it's poisoned? If it is I'm pretty sure that me and Woe gathered a Pecha Berry or two before ... If not, I'll go and find one for you!" Panthera was about to say something but she heard a mighty roar that caused her ears to lay back against her head and her body to tremble in fear. She then watch with terrified eyes as she saw an undead Charizard coming down from the sky. She saw that it was heading right a Woe but before she could cry out a warning to the newly evolve ghost Pokemon she heard the sickening crunch of metal as the Charizard landed right on top of Woe. It then gave another angry roar and spouted what seemed to be lava out of it's mouth before it took off again. Panthera felt tears enter her eyes as she look at the now crush Chandelure. She then noticed that, in grief, it seems, Saphalom attacked another undead that came out of the woods and stopped it from coming near them. Once he killed the Toxicroak he seemed to calm from his anger and Panthera wish to go over to the Dusclops and offer comfort to him but as she moved she fell down in her grief and couldn't find it in her to stand back up while she cried over the death of Woe. She knew that she had to take care of her wound but at the moment she wanted to cry for the Chandelure that had come to mean so much to her as a friend in the small amount of time they have known each other.

After she allowed herself to cry she looked at Buck, her eyes filled with tears, as she said softly and in a sobbing voice, "We need to bury Woe but then we'll head back to the shelter and I'll have some Pecha berries. Yes, I can feel the poison in my body but thanks to you Buck and your ice it won't spread quickly so I'll have time to help bury Woe and get into the shelter to have some of those berries." She truly hopes that they can all make it past this death but she knew that they needed to bury Woe and go back to the shelter for a bit to rest up and hopefully regain their energy before they try to leave this place.

(No Woe. This is so sad I hated that he was killed)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (34)

Buck stood and waited for Panthera's reply as an almighty bellow echoed through the sky. The roar of the Charizard that was descending upon them from the distance sent a shiver of fear through Buck's body. Paralyzed with terror, the Sneasel found himself unable to move as the grotesque fire dragon swooped in to land. "Run for cover!" he yelled to everyone else as he tried to defrost his limbs and get them moving again. He noticed with horror that Woe was floating directly in the Charizard's landing path. "WOE!" The great Fire-type was getting closer by the second and yet Woe did not budge. "WOE! MOVE!" Buck let out a scream of horror as the Charizard pulled out of the dive at the last second and, with a loud shatter, landed on top of Woe. "NOOOO!"

The Charizard looked down at what he had done and then, as if landing on Woe and crushing him wasn't bad enough, stomped on him. Buck expression was livid with rage and grief as he finally regained movement and charged at the Charizard at full speed, the claws on both hands extended. "YOU BASTARD!" But he was forced to stop dead as the undead dragon rose his head and bellowed again as liquid fire began to drizzle out of his mouth. Terrified of the sheer heat of the fire, Buck was forced to back down, instinctively raising his arm to protect his face. The Charizard gave one final roar as he spread his huge wings and flew off.

Once he had gone Buck stood still for a moment, staring at the crushed body of Woe. Why? Why had that Charizard come and then flown off after only killing one of them? And that had been an accident! The terrible reality of the situation hit Buck with the force of a charging Tauros and the Sneasel dropped to his knees next to Woe with a loud cry of grief. Lowering his head he sobbed convulsively, shaking his head and clawing at the ground as he glanced upwards and caught sight of the Charizard disappearing over the treetops in the distance. "FUCK YOU!" he bellowed at the top of his voice, hoping that the undead beast could hear him and half-hoping that he would come back down. He'd kill him. He'd rip and tear and slash and hack and shred that dragon to pieces for doing this; for killing one of the most wonderful, bravest and kindest friends he had ever made. He didn't deserve this...

A loud slamming noise barely roused Buck from his weeping and he glanced up to see that Saphalom had taken care of an undead Toxicroak, who had no doubt been attracted here by all the noise. Buck was not concerned by anything else going on around him as he continued to mourn his friend. He only cast his mind back to his surroundings as Panthera spoke in an emotional voice. "We need to bury Woe but then we'll head back to the shelter and I'll have some Pecha berries. Yes, I can feel the poison in my body but thanks to you Buck and your ice it won't spread quickly so I'll have time to help bury Woe and get into the shelter to have some of those berries."

"...Right," Buck muttered as he finally got to his feet. He noticed with a wince that a piece of glass had cut his knee and he was starting to bleed. Looking round at the others, he suddenly felt extremely angry. Why Woe? He clenched his fists as he began to shake. Why couldn't it have been me? "Well what the hell are we standing around here for?!" he shouted, throwing his arms around and glaring at them all. He limped over to a soft patch of dirt nearby and began to dig with his hands, throwing large chunks of soil behind him. "Somebody get over here and help me!"

I deserved it more than he did.

((I listened to this while writing this. Big mistake. :'( RIP Woe.))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 am

((OoC; Skip please '-' just say he helped digging the hole for Woe))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 am

((OOC -- Sorry for the wait; just skip me for now. He's just keeping watch while the others dig the hole, while still mulling over his thoughts :b))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (1)

The evening sun was bright and a mix of orange and red. The trees were leave less as a slight snowfall came from the heavens. Some in the earth moved and shifted. The top layer of soil piled up as a hole opened up. A Lairon poked her head out from the ground. Her Lapis Lazuli colored eye looked around. The left side of her face was covered in fresh and old blood. A black scarf covered the area where her left eye should have been, but something about the way she walked and looked to her left could easily tell anyone that she did not have her left eye.

She looked around quietly before she went back into the ground. The ground shook slightly as she entered Nuvema Town. The ground stopped shaking as the Lairon poked her head out from the ground just in time to see the Chandalure get killed and see everyone else freak out. She sighed, her single eye looked tired and she yawned. She dug back into the ground as she headed before the other pokemon.

Once she was sure she was close enough she dug upward and popped her head out of the ground. She watched the as the Sneasel started to dig a hole. She watched them for a moment before she decided to help. She dug her way toward the dark and ice type and poked her head out of the earth with a slight smile, Hi......Want some help? The Lairon looked at the Sneasel with a sleepy look. She yawned slightly before she looked at the other pokemon. Lapis Lazuli.... Call me either. She layed her head on her legs as she watched the pokemon with her single eye.

(Hi guys! It's so great to be back~)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 am