Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Min
Abysswalker
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
8 posters

The CORONET Team

Anonymous

The CORONET Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The CORONET Team

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 am

(Ooc: terribly sorry, writer's block for what to have Osmund do. Lets just say that he carried Aria back to the group and is questioning what the hell is going on.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mt. Coronet | Late Evening [3]

"Stella? Stella, is that you?" Xerxes called out, the pink Ampharos made a weak smile, her left arm holding her bloody right arm, "Yeah..." She then made a determined face at the Onix, the Arcanine recognizing her? Probably a motivation for her to get her ass moving and protecting the group. He stood up, revealing a Shieldon... Okayyyy, that was awkward to have that underneath him, but nonetheless, Stella charged up Discharge, orange electricity crackling from her tail bulb.

The Light Pokemon grinned eagerly at the group, though one of them is half-unconcious, "Hiya, name's Stella, nice to meet you all." This was probably the first time in her life she had never used her bitchy/sassy tone at anyone when greeting. Probably because her mood has been lifted after finding her long lost friend... Who's actually her crush, but she'll be polite nonetheless.

The Onix growled harshly for attention, obviously NOT moved by some reunion, already throwing it's tail rapidly, luckily not hitting the group, but it did sent rocks FLYING out of the ground; Rock Throw perhaps? The rocks were aimed directly at every single one of them except the Servine who was in a 'Safe Zone', Stella usually called the area outside of the battle field a Safe Zone, mostly because Pokemon rarely get hit in there.

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Mt. Coronet | Late Evening
    [20]

"Stella? Stella, is that really you?" Xerxes gasped in disbelief, and through the Arcanine's thick fur, BT could detect a sense of his former strength returning. That's the spirit, Xerxes! The Shieldon silently cheered on as the fire type stood up unsteadily and hobbled towards a... shiny... Ampharos. Oh Arceus, another beautiful electric type blessed with luck, right before him. The Shield Pokemon blinked away a tear, remembering Bells. This miss is nearly a reincarnation of the other miss. Benton stayed below Xerxes while the Ampharos glanced at them strangely.

"Hiya, name's Stella, nice to meet you all." The elegant shiny Pokemon spoke to them gracefully, and BT nodded in simple awe. Two shiny Pokemon in so short of a time. Though he felt a twinge of sadness as if the ghost of Bells were right beside him, the Shieldon couldn't help but feel elated. A new friend, a pretty one at that, was there to help them. She seemed like a gift sent by Arceus himself.

Feeling a boost of bravery, he pounced out from under Xerxes, a little amazed that no pebbles were raining down from upon him. Arceus must have stopped the apocalypse from happening for another day. BT stomped his front paw aggressively, staring at the Onix with a steely gaze. Rocks were sent in their direction, but using Rock Polish to escape the killer pebbles (which were enlarged about... say, 300 percent?), the Shield Pokemon looked back to the others to make sure they were alright. It seemed that they were doing fine on their own.

Now ho- BT was so kept up with making sure his friends were alright, he forgot to make sure that he was fine. The Onix glared down to him, before letting out a mighty roar that gave Benton chills, and using its tail to attempt to squash the small Pokemon. He dodged left and right, knowing that going backward would give the rock type a chance to finish his job, but BT knew it was only a matter of time before the tail caught up with him. This can't be my apocalypse! Not with others in need!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

[20]

"Yeah..." That was all the Arcanine needed before he had erupted in laughter that raked his whole body. To others, it may have been a sign that the guy lost it, but whatever. At the moment he didn’t care about any of that. All he truly cared about, for the moment was that he had finally come across an old companion, one that wasn’t infected, or one that he didn’t like...He’d found someone he’d known in the past and was comfortable with. ‘I wonder what happened to her after I left. She’s obviously been through quite as much as I have seeing as she had evolved into an Ampharos.’ His laughter had slowly died down as he had continued to wonder about Stella’s reappearance.

But, before he could continue on with his train of thought, the Onix’s loud growl snapped him out of it and brought the Arcanine back to reality... And to the rocks, that flew out of the ground and were heading straight for its targets, himself and the others. ‘Great. Just great. My celebration just HAD TO BE RUINED!’ He was pissed...no he wasn’t just pissed, he was DAMN PISSED! Xerxes had been through a lot of shit that day, and this-this ONIX was just adding to his list of misfortunes brought upon him by the ‘hands of destiny’ or fate or whatever you called it. ‘I swear if some more nasty shit comes today, I am going to TEAR INTO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE THING OUT THERE, LIMB BY LIMB!’ Raging the wounded Arcanine proceeded to dodge and smash just about every rock coming his way. At this point he didn’t give a damn, he just wanted to be left alone and spend time with his new companions.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 am

(OOC-Soory to skip but I can't think of anything right now and I doesn't wish to lag the team.)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

(Back.)

Mount Coronet | Late Evening

The arrival of this new pink Pokemon, named Stella, and the attack of that Onix sent Jared into a state of confusion, but he was instantly brought back when he saw Benton avoiding the great tail of the rock snake and Xerxes destroying every freaking rock that even dared come towards them. The Houndoom lunged forward and began to unleash his hellish Flamethrowers at the Onix, careful to make sure they didn't hit the Shieldon he was fighting to protect. Jared was alive with fury, he would not lose any more of his friends, not now-CRACK. One of the larger boulders slammed into Jared's right foreleg, the bones broke easily and sent him crashing into the ground. The Houndoom gave a howl of rage and agony before attempting to regain his ground, Jared refused to die.

Flames flew all around Jared, but they could not affect him with his Flash Fire active. The snarling Arcanine sunk its sharp fangs into Jared's back, and the black dog howled, furious-

"Benton!" Jared shouted, hoping the Shieldon wasn't harmed by the Onix, or dead....he continued to unleash his flames onto the Onix, even if it wouldn't work very well. He was desperate.

Jared was alive with his anger, this Arcanine had helped killed his sister, he was not allowed to live anymore. The Houndoom snapped at the firehound's neck, causing the Arcanine to pull back in a defensive postion-

His leg was broken, there was no escape for Jared unless someone managed to save him, the Houndoom could only try to assist the others if this truly was his end. Jared only helped that the end would come swiftly, that he would not be resigned to the fate of being eaten alive.

The Arcanine lay dead at Jared's feet, finally claimed by the cold embrace of Death. But the revenge was not over yet.

(Crazy visions of his past! Yeah, writers block here.)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Mt. Coronet | Late Evening [4]

[Welcome back Raven :) ]

That Houndooom that was recently quiet up until now took action... Stella noted, though she didn't quite mind, because the Ampharos was more worried about the Onix. The Onix seemed a bit strong, but maybe that was because of the type disadvantages, Stella hissed in annoyance how the Cacturne did nothing, and that the Servine was unconscious, rotten luck they have at the moment. The Onix threw another Rock throw at the group, mostly aiming for Stella. The shiny Pokemon used Cotton Guard, slowing down the velocity of the rocks, taking the chance to escape from it's path, and towards the Houndoom who got wounded.

"Sorry this seems all going too fast, I'll help you get out of this mess, don't worry... Permission to carry you somewhere else sir?" She asked fairly quickly, not wanting to get hit while she was asking an easy question.

[Sorry for such a short post]

Last edited by SkyRocket on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 pm

[ooc: welcome back!]
    [21]

"Benton!" Jared's voice reached the Shieldon's ears, causing the little Pokemon to pause at the sound of his name. Wha- It was too little, too late for BT to realize that the Onix had taken advantage of his stop. Glancing upward with known dread, the Shield Pokemon was slammed into high heaven by the heavy rock tail, directly on his head.

If it weren't for his natural instinct to live, and his ability to use Iron Defense right on the spot, Benton was pretty sure he'd have died at that moment. The onyx tail of the Onix (the irony) brought a living hell of a headache to the Shieldon. He was sure that the weight and power that was brought down upon the earth left a crater around his vicinity. Wincing, BT was glad that it had hit his head, his iron-clad head, and nowhere else. Thank goodness for natural defenses...

The Onix lifted its tail in triumph, thinking that the little Shieldon had gone up to Arceus' gates and left behind his corpse. Think not that, you scoundrel! BT still had his friends to look out for; he wasn't about to drop them like a hot potato (which sounded very good at this moment). He had yet to meet the pretty Ampharos whom Xerxes called 'Stella', and he had yet to speak in a council with Arceus. Benton still had a lot left to do in this world.

Giving a grunt despite his tired muscles, BT rose unsteadily. "I'm still alive, don't fret." He whispered to everyone, though he was pretty sure that it was only himself that heard. He set up another Iron Defense, letting himself slump on the ground once more. He was in a reprieve, now that the Onix paid him no heed. Let... me... just rest for a while.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:17 am

[21]

While the others were busy dodging their way around the Onix and into an opening in its defense, Xerxes was smashing and bashing through each and every stinking thing that came his way, despite the burning ache and pain that would shoot through his sides every few minutes, and the cuts and bruises that came from being pelted by some stray rocks. ‘Shit...Maybe going all Super Saiyan on this thing wasn’t the smartest decis-’

"Benton!"

The shout had snapped Xerxes back to reality, bringing his attention to the source of the shout, the wounded Houndoom just a few feet away. Just as he was about to turn to the Houndoom, when he’d heard the soft whisper of his small companion, BT, and looked back to find the little guy slumped on the ground, as well as the Onix looking right at him. ‘What can a guy do just to a break, here?!’ A roar had escaped the Onix before it had begun to charge at the wounded Arcanine.

Tightening his muscles, crouching low, and preparing to let loose on the infected, Xer waited until the moment came when the Onix would be right on him. “Okay...1....2...3!!!” Just as the infected’s head came to snap at him, the Arcanine pounced, soaring until he reached its head, before attempting to break into a sprint down it’s long, craggy back. All the while the Onix’s constant raging had made it difficult to even stand on its back. ‘Arceus, it’s just like a damn rodeo!’ In the end, despite all his efforts, the Onix had finally managed to throw the Fire-Type off its back into the ground below, right next to the body of one, Benton. “Nice throw...” Picking the small body up and setting him on his back, Xerxes ran at full speed towards Stella and Jared, only to catch the attention of the Onix, which had taken to chasing him. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me!”
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 am

(OOC-I'm sorry to have to make a pass but I'm busy and I have a mild writers block)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Mt. Coronet / Last Known Time ; Late Evening (14)

Osmund set Aria down as he watched the battle between the group go on, the gigantic onix was
    attacking the group, slamming at them with it's tail and throwing boulders at them. Osmund went stiff with fear as
    he watched the others valiantly try to face it, the Strange Ampharos that had come out of nowhere, the Houndoom, Xerxes and Benton where all trying to fight off the behemoth and all Osmund could do was watch in pure fear at the gigantic beast as it beat battled his friends, seeming unphased by their attacks.

His hearing became clouded as if he where underwater as he watched, the injured Arcanine jump onto the Onix and ride it like an insane cowboy before being flung off, to pick up BT and take him to the others. But the Onix continued to pursue. Osmund looked down at the unconscious Servine then turned to look at the others, and thought to himself. 'What should I do? ....What can I do? That thing is huge, even if i have the type advantage it'll tear me apart....... why do I have to be such a coward? He thought as he began to back away from all of the other Pokemon. His heart was pounding, his breathing was shallow and his pupils where pin needles, he grabbed his head and backed against the wall of the cave. no no no, I can't deal with this, this day is too much, it's too much! GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T TAKE THIS, IT'S TOO MUCH! He screamed in frustration. At the sound of this the Onix turned from pursuing the Arcanine, and faced Osmund, it's glowing red eyes filled with hunger and hatred as it's rocky body turned and grinded on it's bloodlusting war path toward the cacturne.

Staring in disbelief of what he had just gotten himself into, Osmund stood up his thorny back against the wall, and closed his eyes in fear hoping it'd be fast and painless. He rose his arms and began firing Pin Missiles at the Onix hoping they'd deter it in some way.

Last edited by ReD RuM on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:35 pm

"Sorry this seems all going too fast, I'll help you get out of this mess, don't worry... Permission to carry you somewhere else sir?" The Ampharos spoke very quickly, and Jared couldn't blame her in this situation. Usually the Houndoom would've retorted sharply, but he wasn't going anywhere on this leg. Taking a moment to destroy a boulder with Flamethrower, Jared then replied, "Permission granted. Let's hurry before we get crushed." The Houndoom only managed to get back on his feet by balancing all of his weight on the the side without his broken leg. Jared was pretty heavy and wanted to help Stella out in any way possible. However, Benton being attacked viciously by the infected Onix was quite a distraction, and for a moment the Houndoom believed that BT was really dead. Thankfully, Benton escaped the Onix's furious blows, and relief flooded through Jared. After Benton had slumped to the floor, Xerxes, though wounded, attacked the Onix and actually managing to get on its back until the rock-snake flung the Arcanine off. Unfortunately, when Xerxes had come over to Stella and Jared, the Onix's attention was caught on them. Oh, damn!

"no no no, I can't deal with this, this day is too much, it's too much! GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T TAKE THIS, IT'S TOO MUCH!"

The frustrated scream of Osmund caught the attention of the infected, and the Onix turned to face the Cacturne, who backed against a wall. As Osmund bravely fired Pin Missiles at the Onix, Jared used Flamethrower at the back of the Onix, knowing fully well that it would not be effective.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Mt Coronet | Late Evening [5]

"Permission granted. Let's hurry before we get crushed." The Houndoom replied, Stella got a hold of Jared, he seemed quite heavy, but Stella already offered help, and she can never turned down a patient, 'Just like Bells... Oh... I should ask them if they have seen Bells after all this shit, they may or may not know her...' So many things were going on in this forsaken caved, it's like a madman's haven! The Ampharos had to admit, this fight needs to end quickly, nearly everyone on the team seems worn out. The only thing is, that most of the group has a huge disadvantage to rock types... Except the twosome grass types, though one of them is unconscious and the other ... Well where was the other? Stella continued to march toward the 'Safe Zone'... Until Xerxes ran toward Stella and the Houndoom, the Onix's attention was now on them. The Ampharos cursed silently, but didn't stop, she continued, she can't attack, since her electricity may hurt the fire type that already has a broken leg to deal wi- Wait.

The Ampharos had an idea, "no no no, I can't deal with this, this day is too much, it's too much! GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T TAKE THIS, IT'S TOO MUCH!". She blinked, realizing that the Cacturne is all the way over on the other side of the room, directing the undead's attention to him, Stella frowned, "YO, ROCK FACE!" She called out to the undead, already catching it's attention, she was now next to the unconcious grass type, she glanced back at the Houndoom "Stay near her, don't move, and don't attack the Onix, I have an idea." She let the Houndoom go, hopefully he knows that he should land without putting too much pressure on his leg.

The Onix let out a roar before charging towards the shiny electric Pokemon, finding some odd black sunglasses on the floor, shrugging it off she puts it on, "Looks like... You're in some sticky situation snake." She summons her Cotton Guard at the Onix, instead of raising it's defenses, she made a lot of Cotton surround the Onix to prevent it from moving. The undead struggled, falling toward the wall, "YEAHHHHHHH BITCH!" Stella threw her arms up, making some sort of... Victory pose.

She took off the glasses, "Anyways, my Cotton Guard isn't gonna hold the Onix off for long, what should we do guys?" The Ampharos was completely unaware that her little victory call brought MORE undead, though they were Geodudes, just hiding in the darkness, awaiting the perfect time to attack.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Mt. Coronet | Last Known Time ; Late Evening
    [22]

BT closed his eyes as his vision swayed, everything causing him to have an awful headache. Owwie... He whimpered softly as he attempted to focus on Xerxes' warm fur, rather than his severe headache or how his equilibrium seemed way off the tops... This isn't working out... Even with his eyes closed, Benton could feel Xerxes' frame move rapidly as he gasped for breath, or the rushed movements as the Arcanine pushed forward. The Shieldon could sense the earth's vibrations as rocks slammed upon the ground, and his head rang as shouts were shouted. It was almost too much to bear, but the Shield Pokemon hung on.

Perhaps focusing on memories rather than material things would work better. Though BT normally tried to block his memoirs (since he never forgets anything, after all), the Shieldon let it all out, numbing himself as he remembered. He remembered the first day he was resurrected, the days he was experimented or tormented on, the day his bloody biopsy came upon him. Shivering with the keen details of the harsh hands on him fresh on his mind, Benton could recall how he had blanked out. His blind trainer had told him long ago that they had only taken his blood, but shuffling on the back of Xerxes' back restlessly, he thought otherwise.

He obviously still had the scar of the surgery, reminding him daily of the days he wished to forget. BT let his eyes open briefly to catch a glimpse of the nice Ampharos picking up Jared, before the brightness became unbearable and he shut his eyes again. "Xerxes... escape..." Benton dragged the words out of his hurting head, curling up into a tight ball. "Hurry..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

((ooc: I'm sorry friends, but, I really cannot think of what to write as writer's block has hit me very hard, so please skip me. Ah, to fill in the gap, just say, Xerxy's placed BT somewhere safe while he watches out for the onix and helps fight the geodudes)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 am

Mt. Coronet | Last Known Time ; Late Evening(18)

Aria watched in horror as the large, infected beast came at her and Oz. For a moment the Servine shook in fear, unable to attack. Until she heard Oz's pin missile attack. Whatever fears Aria had instantly dissipated into pure adrenaline."I hope you suffer in hell, you giant rock beast, that is if there even is a hell for you." Aria said, her eyes darkening slightly.

Leaves seemed to appear out of no where and swirl around Aria as she prepared a Leaf Tornado. Aria hissed loudly when she fired her attack, hoping it would hit.

(OOC-sorry for short post.)
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:07 pm

"Stay near her, don't move, and don't attack the Onix, I have an idea." Stella told Jared before releasing him. The Houndoom landed right, but watched, slightly impressed, as the Ampharos trapped the giant infected with some sort of cotton move. "YEAHHHHHHH BITCH!" Stella yelled, and performed a victory pose....Jared really wished she hadn't shouted, it might attract even more enemies. Just after that, the Servine was surrounded by leaves, which were fired at the Onix. Jared growled in annoyance, if they hit the cotton, it might possibly release the infected Stella had just trapped. "Anyways, my Cotton Guard isn't gonna hold the Onix off for long, what should we do guys?" The Houndoom paused, the first thing they should do was get away from this Onix and out of this place.
    "First, let's make sure everyone's here, and we need to get to get away from this infected." Jared said, hoping nobody scoffed at the idea. "After that, we should focus on getting out of this place...."

((Short post!!))

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

[Ooc: Writer's block, interact with Stella next turn, and hopefully I can come up with something by then]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 am

(ooc: Please skip my turn. Just say BT's trying to avoid his headache)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 am

((ooc: ASDFGHJKL SO MANY PASSES! ;A;))
    Mt. Coronet | Last Known Time ; Late Evening
    [22]

“Is it me or am I just having a weird sense of deja-vu?” Hearing Stella yell “YEAHHHHHHH BITCH!" and perform some sort of victory post brought back memories of another, somewhat ‘outspoken’ individual, one who decided to bitch at him and give all that advice shit on straightening himself out back at limbo, or as he liked to call it, “become his own personal shrink for the day.” Much to his chagrin, the pink Ampharos decided it was time to announce that her Cotton Guard probably isn't gonna hold the Onix off for long. ‘What is she? A reincarnation of Bells/Bitchy?!’

Before he could say something stupid, Xerxes was cut off by the Houndoom who suggested, "First, let's make sure everyone's here, and we need to get to get away from this infected. After that, we should focus on getting out of this place...." The Arcanine nodded in agreement and began to scan the small space. As he made sure all the members were accounted for, Xerxes managed to spot a few Geodudes closing in on them, as well as the fact that the binding that kept the Onix tied up was beginning to unravel. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’

((ooc: also, incredibly short post that makes no sense what so ever, is incredibly short and confusing))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 am

(OOC-I'ma have to take a pass, I'm totally lost as to whats going on and can't come up with anything .-.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Mt. Coronet | Last Known Time ; Late Evening(15) [/center]

Osmund Slouched against the wall, as the Houndoom blew flames at the Onix, Aria hit it witha Leaf Tornado,then the Ampharos hit the Onix with a cotten gaurd entangling it. As Oz sat there staring blankly, he noticed the Geodudes coming from deep in the cave, but he didn't move, not even spoke a word. He sat there, everything seeming to be in slow motion, as panic had already took over him. But this wan't the only reason for him sitting there staring blankly like a dead dog, he was Ashamed, he was truely ashamed, the others where nearly fearless, striking at the behemoth furiously protecting each other, risking their lives, and here he still was, with them still in danger, a coward, a rag doll, a pathtic excuse for a Pokemon. He stared Blankly at the Geodude as they began to approach, then stared at the now thrashing Onix.

Osmund stood up silently, with his head lowerd, and grabbed the shades upon his head before setting them over his eyes, made sure his tie was nice and straight, then walked toward the Geodudes silently, 'this is my last chance to prove i'm useful for something' he thought, before slamming forward with a faint attack on one of the Geodude's slamming it back, then Needle arming one in the face shattering it to bits. Osmund then began firing Pin Missiles at the oncoming Geos, when Suddenly he heard a tearing sound, as the Onix's tail had got free of the Cotton gaurd, and whipped almost instantly slamming into the Cacturne's chest, sending him hurdling backwards into the middle of the others.

As Osmund held his gut, he looked up at the ceiling and sigh, feeling embarrased as all hell, trying to look impressive to make up for his little breakdown.

ugghhhuhh god dammit... He managed to moan.

-----------------------------------
    Ooc:crappy post is crappy OTL ;A;

Last edited by ReD RuM on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Mt Coronet | Late Evening [6]

The fact that some of the binding on the Onix began to unravel and bunches of Geodude closing in on the group just made Stella want to furiously scream in rage, they were outnumbered. This was really stupid now that she had thought about it, instead of fighting, why not run? Hell, they're in a cave, outnumbered, the entrance is fucking blocked, and really, they stand no chance to fight FOREVER.

"We're outnumbered..." Stella growled, she remembered the Houndoom speaking about getting the hell out of here, she had to admit, but she must agree, "As the Houndoom said, we should get out... We can't fend off from them forever."

The Ampharos clenched her paws, she needed to distract them, or at least buy enough time for someone to look around for a flippin' entrace. Maybe they could go over to Route 221, where she started off...

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:11 am

Within Mt. Coronet | Last Known Time ; Late Evening
    [23]

BT yawned, stretching lazily as the last grip of the headache left him and the Shieldon could stand on the Arcanine's back. The Shield Pokemon padded in a circle to take in the surroundings, his mind still sluggish as he watched Oz fall down from the incurring wrath of the Geodudes, the Onix wrapped in cotton, and Miss Stella speaking to the group that they had to leave, else they would be overcome by the hordes of Pokemon. Right. We should get a move on then! After shaking himself, the rock type pounced from Xerxes' back onto the ground, readying himself for a dash with a Rock Polish.

"Miss Stella, I think the tunnel that we will inevitably take is straightforward, so I suggest that we simply flee without aggravating these Pokemon further," BT spoke with silent urgency, his eyes darting from the Geodudes (and Osmund!), to the Onix (in that rather tasty cotton!), to his teammates (we've gotta get out of here!). There was way too much to take in, and if they stayed here any longer, the Shieldon was pretty sure that they wouldn't survive the attacks. "It's too risky to travel as one at the moment; we'll go separately for now, and meet up at the end of this corridor, alright?"

The Shield Pokemon shuffled his feet, before hollering a 'tally-ho!' and darting forward without waiting for the others' replies. Forget how there was a large Onix writhing under pink cotton, they needed to get out of here before it was too late! Benton crashed through a few Geodudes that were bombarding Osmund, so as to let the grass type pick himself up, but the Shieldon continued to press forward through the crowd of rock types. Thrusting his iron head through the rocks left and right, BT imagined himself as one of those Tauros rampaging through a forest.

We'll meet on the other side! BT said as he struggled against the wave of Geodudes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 am

Within Mt. Coronet | Last Known Time ; Late Evening
    [23]

"We're outnumbered...As the Houndoom said, we should get out... We can't fend off from them forever."

"No shit, Sherlock." Now, on any other normal-ish day, had all those really annoying shits, specifically the Geodudes, jumped all over the place trying to kill each and every member of their group, Xerxes would have gotten mighty-pissed and try to knock all of their asses on the ground. Then again, it wasn't that much of a normal day... For one, he still had a fucking hole in his side that hurt like shit. Two, the Arcanine had been visited from "beyond the grave" after fainting twice. Third, he'd managed to come across one pokemon that he'd never expected to see again. 'Damn. Today's full of surprises..."

Just as he was about to yell some dumbass comment, Xerxes felt the soft pads of BT tap all around his back in somewhat of a circle. 'Up already?' Suddenly the small weight on his back disappeared, only to pop up right next to him.

"Miss Stella, I think the tunnel that we will inevitably take is straightforward, so I suggest that we simply flee without aggravating these Pokemon further. It's too risky to travel as one at the moment; we'll go separately for now, and meet up at the end of this corridor, alright?" Separately? Really? 'Might as well go last and beat these sons a bitches.' And with that, the Arcanine began to tense up his muscles and limbs. He'd prepare an onslaught of thrashing and bashing for these annoying pests. 'On three..." Looking at his enemy straight in the eye, "One." By now, his flames had flared up and were sparking right out of his mouth. "Two." And- "Three." Shooting off into the crowd before him, Xerxes just hoped that his flames and his speed combined with his brute strength would put all of these infected in their place while the other go on ahead. 'Those guys better get their asses moving, while they've still got some time.'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 am