Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Lamia the Undead Florges || Floater

2KB
    2KB

Lamia the Undead Florges || Floater Empty Lamia the Undead Florges || Floater

Post by 2KB Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:54 am

Lamia
    #671, Florges the Garden Pokémon

My children, give me my children

ṃ̸͙ͪͮ̎͐̎ͧ̆̀̚̚͘Ÿ̢̞̰̠̖̗̆̏̇ͧ̎̆ͮ͘͞ ͆ͨ͒ͤ̏̃̏҉̩͕͓͖̭̤̹͟d̸̞̄ͫ̌ͦ͛ͭ͋̅͡E̻̭͆͊͛̋͌̑̔͘l̷̪̠̝͎ͧͭ̓͑̂ͧ̑ͬ̌͝i͚̘̟ͪͥ̕͜c̴̦͕̪͍̻̺̯̫̒̚͟i͇̓ͬ̎͐́̕ơ̌͛̈́̆ͨ̓̚͞҉̬̰ư̟̙͎̟̳͍͋͌̾ͯͅs̀̾̇̾͏̞͎̙̜ͅ ̟̿̔ͯ̕c̙̳̺͔̓̄̾͠H̶̴̡̺̲͖̤̯̝̗̮̦ͫ͒̓ͩ͐ͫ̿͒I̒̈̿̀͌̊̎̀͏̢̻͕͕̼͍L͚̹̪̓̄͂͊̌̐ͧd̡̲̱̩̦̮̱͎͚͊ͫͭ͛̅͆́r̸͉͔͂̎ͭ̋̋ͮͯ͑ͅḛ̲̠͙͎̼̣̽̿͛̒̅ͦ͐̚N̎ͦ́͐͛͏̮̹

basic info:
    Height: 3'07" || 1.1m
    Weight: 22.0lb || 10.0kg
    Level: 53
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Nature: Gentle
    Characteristics: Thoroughly cunning
    Dex Entry: "It claims exquisite flower gardens as its territory, and it obtains power from basking in the energy emitted by flowering plants." -Omega Ruby
    Item(s): A Quick Claw pierced into the abdominal area.
    Moves:

appearance:
    "Florges is a Pokémon whose green lower body resembles a mermaid's tail with two large leaves blooming on either side of the flukes. Its upper body is white and slender, with sylphlike arms that end in three dainty fingers; it has two black, diamond-like shapes on each side of its svelte torso. Florges's head is rounded with a pointed, upturned nose and long teardrop-shaped ears, while its dark-colored eyes are framed by lengthy green lashes. It no longer carries a single flower like its pre-evolution did, but instead a large bouquet of ornate flowers around its head." -Bulbapedia
    ^q^
    personality:
    om nom nom kids om nom nom

history:
    daaaaaanica patrick

notes:

• art
    • Nature, Characteristics, and Moves are hover over. Tells Stat-wise information and STAB.
    • Mother; Florges. Father; Ditto. Whereabouts are currently unknown.
    • Undead for approx. a year and a half.
    • Laria's name and character is based off the queen of Libya who turned into a child-eating daemon.
    • va
    • Posts are written in third person.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm