Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

Team Leaders

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Team Leaders Empty Team Leaders

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:45 am

Team Leaders are the centerpoint of the story, yes? The main characters, if you will, of the rp that the Team is involved. As a leader of many, many teams [13 so far, including the inactive ones and Under] I know that leadership means that you also head the Plot Wheel, and it is your job to steer the rp as you see fit. Time of Day, enemies, etc., and even OOC duties, like monitoring godmodding or post length. And as I've rp'd here, with users coming and going, those Leaders sometimes have to leave the team and rp, and thus leave their spot to the next user in line (me being a general candidate for inheritance XD).

However, as some stories go, the character next in line might not be suited for a main character role, or "leader" role. They could be too inexperienced an rper, the character to passive or too young to adequately meet the needs that a main character is supposed to fill.

I post this because I have an idea: if the team members consent and the "Leader" wishes to step down, but still be in the team, would it be possible to simply switch out leaders? It could be settled out by PM's or even in the RP discussion thread, since the Team Sheets are really for the Mods now. Harrassment, of course, shouldn't be tolerated and would be easy to document.

Just an idea. :3

Team Leaders PCP637Team Leaders 635Team Leaders 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Team Leaders Empty Re: Team Leaders

Post by Negative10 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 pm

I sort of had this exact thought too, about leaders being the 'main' character. It's up to the Leader to steady the pace of the storyline or otherwise.

I think it's a great idea, Sil. B]]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 pm

This sounds acceptable.
    The decision, once reached by members, will have to be relayed to the official team sheets, so our mods can make the proper adjustments.

However; this doesn't mean there should be a giant exodus for team leads; SOMEONE has to lead and do that duty. Just be responsible in changing, everyone.

Good idea, Silverish.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm