But what if the pokémon in question is one that does not age, or does not age normally?
So certain kinds of pokémon that would likely fit into this category would be:
- Machinery-based pokémon [i.e. Klink evolution line, Magnemite line]
- Golem/relic-based pokémon [i.e. Baltoy line, Golett line, Solrock and Lunatone, Bronzor line]
- Some inanimate object-based pokémon [i.e. Roggenrola line, although those three pokémon could arguably given an age]
- Miscellaneous pokémon [i.e. Sigilyph (arguably could be put into Relic line?)]
- ??? pokémon [i.e. Cryogonal, Porygon line]
- And of course, most ghost types, or at least those that are confirmed to be spirits from the dead.
Would their 'date of creation/date of revival' be listed instead? Or would their age be given in real numbers instead of a generalization? I remember that when I made Lady Midday, my Mismagius, I had given both her 'physical age' and 'literal/chronological age'; so maybe ghost types would work like that?
Just something I was wondering since I was considering making a Golurk and/or Bronzong. o/
Last edited by Karkailse on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total