|Item||Golden Psychic element necklace|
|Species||#065 the Psi Pokemon|
|Pokédex Entry||Closing both its eyes heightens all its other senses. This enables it to use its abilities to their extremes.|
|Moves|| - Psyshock|
- Future Sight
|History||Little is known about this powerful creature. According to him, he is a demi-god that has traveled space and time, and has seen countless worlds and species throughout the galaxy. He claims that Earth has piqued his curiosity and has decided to make his home here, to 'observe' its' inhabitants. Up until recently, this Alakazam has not even been heard of.|
|Appearance||- beard is a pale gray at the tips|
- Almost always has a sneer on his lips and an impish look in his eyes
|Personality||- Extremely arrogant and childish. While he is very powerful, he doesn't understand the value of working towards a goal without taking shortcuts or following a certain moral code|
- He likes to use psychic illusions to change his appearance and toy with others
- He has no regard for anyones' life or well-being
- Extremely manipulative. It is unsure whether he is truly malicious or he's acting that way to help others.
- Out of anything, he wants to learn something new, and gets a thrill out of putting everyone he is around/knows in unexpected and oftentimes dangerous situations
- Gets bored easily and considers himself superior to everyone, due to the Alakazams' high IQ and incredible memory - He thinks of himself as a demi-god and treats everyone accordingly.
|User Notes|| - Based on Q from Star Trek|
- permission was asked to use Anathemas' work in progress profile as a template. Art is also hers.
- I'll remain a floater for now, no team chosen until an admin lets me know when they want me to start.
Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.
Support our staff!
Q the Alakazam (floater)
- Posts : 13
- Post n°1