While we do know that it's unavoidable and we encourage our members to remember their responsibilities to what lies outside of EJ, there are members here that have gone above and beyond in their dedication to our site and are left with stagnation on their teams while they still remain to post.
In order to keep some kind of RP going during the lulls, I'm implementing special teams to be made, under strict approval by admins.
Strict rules will apply to these teams at all times!
- No more than one skip per month (within this team)
- No more than 3 days in safehouse per month (within this team)
- No more than one character switchout throughout the life of the RP
- Must have at least one WELL WRITTEN paragraph per post (within this team)
- Must have been with EJ for at least two months
- Must have good to excellent writing skills
- Must have a good record of behavior
- Must have high quality custom profile image
- Must have color-coded speech
- Duals are allowed
- No floaters allowed (Note: floater slots are regular slot instead)
Failure to satisfy all of these will either result in denial of access to these teams or removal from these teams.
Rule added as of 3/12/14: if you get demoted to Ace, there will be a six month waiting period to re-apply for Elite ranking. Your performance during that time will determine whether you will qualify again, so you'll have another chance at ranking back up.
Art: Fox has volunteered to do elite profile image commissions for points. Contact her with your details if you want some art.
I know there are many talented writers here; many of you would qualify on that level alone to be on these teams...however. These teams are mainly for those that post almost all the time, on time. This is not only for those who have kept EJ alive to the fullest, but excel in their art.
It's recognition for their dedication and skills.
These teams will be the elite of our site, but they must continue their hard work to keep that position.
Very little leniency will be given to those in the teams.
Only EXTREME circumstance exceptions will be made.
I.e, someone in immediate family passed away, you got hospitalized, etc.
High stress, school, poor internet connection or writers' block won't pass for these teams.
The way we will be judging who gets on these teams will be this:
- any members who want to attempt should accept the rules put forth for these teams by posting here stating so.
- Their records will be reviewed by admins and voted on whether they will be accepted or not based on our stated criteria.
- If accepted, the member will be placed on whichever team they choose.
Since both teams have yet to officially be made, we need team leaders.
Each team lead is to pick a location carefully. I will allow all available regions to be opened for just these teams, under the stipulation that choosing a closed region has plot value behind it.
Once a team has at least three members, RP is free to start, as per the regular rules. Choose your characters carefully. Make sure you can RP as them before you place them.
Good luck, as always, and I commend everyone who is accepted.
Keep in mind that this is a FRIENDLY competition, and is in the same competitive spirit as the Pokemon games that we base our RP on.
Last edited by Suicune on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 13 times in total