Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Drago
Negative10
renegade
7 posters

The LAVARIDGE Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The LAVARIDGE Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The LAVARIDGE Team

Post by Negative10 Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lavaridge Town | Noon
    [18]

I WILL KILL HER!"

A sharp something pierced the Rampardos' heart as the hound began to brutally slammed Bell against the ground. Bell-! He felt his hard exterior crack as he cringed instinctively, and he felt his hands clench in defeat. If he didn't back down right away, the little Poliwag would continue to be beaten before him, and he could do nothing. Seeing now that he was cornered, Braxton wasn't sure if he felt angry or just a smite sad. Last time he was given the choice of fight or flight, he had gone on a rampage, and it ended up with his beloved being killed in front of him. Huffing, the dinosaur tried his best not to charge forward and slam his tail against this monster -- red eyes dilated distrustfully as he looked at the innocent water type try to defend herself.

"We gave you the fuckin' chance to do this peacefully," he growled, though he caught his tongue and shook his head repeatedly. It was more than obvious that this fiend wanted power, and Braxton was more than willing to swallow his pride for the sake of Bell. He continued in a soother voice, "Look here, we ain't lookin' for trouble. Just let the poor lass go... please." He grumbled the last word, though he knew from experience that formality was always the best way to go. It honestly irked the Rampardos that he had to practically beg this monster, but heck, what could he do...! Arceus' sakes, I feel so useless!

Braxton tried to make eye contact with the tiny Poliwag, trying to express through his red eyes how hard he was trying to get to safety. Argh! Just a little ways away, that Jandrah and his Duskull companion were blocked by a Dragonair; he was too old to hear what they were speaking of, but he could tell from the offensive stance of the dragon that it was probably threatening. At the back of his mind, Braxton almost wished that they'd bring the disturbances over to the Houndoom, so that he'd have a reason to jump the fire type. Harumph! He just needed one sign of aggression from anyone else, and he'd have the green light to barge in himself. I'm too old for dis, bah!

[ooc: o-o I'm sorry for the bad quality of this post]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 am

[Too sick and not enough time to think up a good post. uvu;; Sorry guys, I'm going to have to skip this turn.]
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 am

Lavaridge Town||Noon

Jandrah frowned, his pointed teeth making himlook all the more sinister. Not only was he being told he was not allowed to leave, he was also being told how he should behave.

"And you. You need to let your little friend speak. He can make decisions on his own, you know." the new arrival said.

Not only did Jandrah wanted to kill the annoyance who was trying to hijack him but for every moment that stupid female stood in his way he wanted to make Ember suffer. Glaring for a moment more at the ignorant bitch that dared to tell him how he ought to look after his pet he turned towards the Duskull, grinning wickedly. Swiftly retrieving a razor from his bandages, his body and the razor began to glow with dark, hateful energy. Simply one cut into his plush like skin had Ember screaming in agony.

Oh how Jandrah loved the sound of the pained cries from his companion. Completely ignoring the hostage situation the darkly colored Banette continued to Curse his companion. "No one and I mean no one tells me how to treat my pet. Understand?" He growled cruelly, making another incision on his body.

Ember sighed heavily, floating there at Janrah's side. For once he had wanted to say something in protest so that the child could be saved but his chance was shot down before he could. Then out of seemingly nowhere a Dragonair appeared and started to ridicule and tell Jandrah what he could and could not do. "I don't think that's a good idea..." Ember whispered, his voice so faint that it was too late to hear.

Screeching in agony as the powerful Curse was used, only a single cut was enough to make the Duskull reel over in agony. His single eye shaking and darting between the faces around him before settling on the Dragon type Pokemon. Ember's expression seemed to read 'Why did you do this to me, why'd you set him off?...This is your fault.'. Entire body shaking now from the overwhelming pain of the Curse on him, Ember couldn't help but continue to scream in agony.

With nothing anyone could do to help him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 pm

(Skip. Just say Dawn looked at NME with sympathy and went over to the others.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Lavaridge Town/Noon (3)

Genshin smirked maliciously as the Rampardos visibly lost his tough-guy facade. The dinosaur's eyes were simply brimming with concern for the child under his paw, and he finally said the words that Genshin had wanted to hear since he'd arrived. "Look here, we ain't lookin' for trouble. Just let the poor lass go...please." Three pathetic bubbles popped against the side of his face as he raised his head and regarded the large Rock-type. Although he usually would've given that little shit another beating for even daring to stand up to him, he decided to simply shrug it off with an amused chuckle and to ignore it. After all, these Pokemon looked ready to attack if they really needed to, and although he was perfectly capable of defending himself he was outnumbered. Only fools threw themselves into battles that they couldn't win, and Genshin was no fool. He had a job to do, and wasn't about to get gouged to pieces before he'd completed it.

"Oh don't worry, I will let her go. However..." The Houndoom's tongue slowly slid across his pink, furless jaws as he sneered at them all. Weaklings, that was who they were. They were living - they could still feel pain, still die. He was practically invincible compared to these wastes of space. Shutting that uplifting thought aside for a moment, he turned back to the matter at hand. "I will need your co-operation for that to happen. You see..." He lay himself down on the ground, resting both of his paws on the Poliwag's belly. "I am looking for somebody. A Mightyena, to be exact. He has a torn ear and scars on his face. Goes by the name of Shadow." His blood-red gaze lingered on them all for few seconds, narrowing dangerously. "Do any of you know him? And don't even think about lying to me! I will know about it and as soon as I do the brat gets it."

Screams of pain from nearby distracted him for a moment but Genshin kept his mindset firmly on the task at hand, although he did make a mental note to find out a little more about the ghosts' intriguing relationship. I either have myself a new ally or a rival.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Lavaridge Town | Noon (21)

Coughing slightly at the lack of hydration, Bell fell to her knees on her own accord. Between the dizzyness and anger she felt from the most recent assault, as well as her already worsening dehydration, she wasn't sure how much longer she could go. Breathing heavily, she tried to stand back up, but found she lost the energy to. She squeaked softly when the meanie dropped his paws on her. Now, not only was she tired, but she was also trapped. What a meanie!

The sounds of screams nearby caused her eyes to open. What was going on?! Looking up at the bully, she realized he didn't seem to be the cause. Then what? Attempting to use the distraction to her advantage, she tried to roll out from underneath the paws. However, as she did so, she could feel the sharp claws begin to prick her side. Deflating her body best she could, she gave up trying. She was well and truly stuck for now. Her only hope was for Braxy to save her. But she knew he would. She trusted him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lavaridge Town || Noon || 13

Now this was the true kind of action that the ghost desired. She forced herself to hold in her fit of giggles, but couldn't help the twitching at the corner of her mouth, trying to shape it into a twisted smirk. It was all too funny; wouldn't anyone else agree? Of course not. Surely, no one else shared her opinions... except perhaps the Ninetails, who was already gone yet again. He seemed to come and pass like a ghost himself, although he was simply a fox. But a shrewd and entertaining one, nonetheless. Lady Midday had been looking forward to his company...

But to the main topic at hand. Yes, the irritable Houndoom was certainly an entertaining one to watch, with his apparent, childish tantrums and open threats! Off to the side, the ghost overheard the Banette and Duskull's conversation [though she never took her eyes off of the Houndoom], catching sound of 'my pet'. Oh, so the Banette believed the other to be his pet? Perhaps from any other eyes, the Banette and Mismagius would've seemed the same. But in Lady Midday's own eyes, they were not. She was higher than him. Higher than all of the rest. Why have a pet when you can have toys? Others will berate you for abusing your pets, but toys are meant to be used. And eventually, thrown away when their purpose has been fulfilled.

Naturally, of course.

It was too bad that Brandy gave in so easily to the demands of the Undead hound. She had thought he had been a strong old man. But Lady Midday supposed old pokémon would be old pokémon; he was much more concerned for the fate of the young Poliwag than for his own pride. Perhaps a life would be more valuable than personal dignity. But Lady Midday knew that surely, the Houndoom would not kill the Poliwag if he wanted information? That would completely defeat the purpose of having a hostage! If his hostage was killed, then the tables would turn against the Houndoom, and obviously, the old dinosaur would attack. But she supposed not all were as wise.

"Hmm...~ No, dear, I don't recall ever seeing any Mightyenas here," the ghost cooed, giggling all the way. Perhaps her leniency about the situation would irritate the Undead? That would be rather amusing. "None named 'Shadow', anyway." The Mismagius just had to tease him some more. She couldn't just let him have exactly what he wanted, and then let him leave as if nothing ever happened. That was, naturally, too boring. And Lady Midday couldn't handle bores.

She let herself float, twisting upside-down in the air, all the while staring into those hated, dark red eyes. "How's that for information? Do you think I'm lying? Can you prove if I am or not?" Never trust the simple words of anyone... after all, any word could be a falsehood. Just like how I don't know if you will really let go of the girl when you're done...!
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:23 pm

(*sigh* I'm skipping I can't seem to think to post still and I don't want to get harbed.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 pm

(I'll skip as well. I'm not in the best mood to post as Dawn right now...)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Lavaridge Town/Noon (4)

To Genshin's fury, only the Mismagius bothered to answer his question. Her tone of voice and demeanor was almost sickening as she denied seeing any Mightyena in this area. That bitch is making fun of me. He was tempted to just rip the child to shreds right there and then just to prove that he was no pushover, but that would be too predictable, too ... unprofessional. He was an assassin, and had been taught his entire life that the trick behind a successful kill was the element of surprise - the looks of pure shock and outrage on their faces at the moment of the kill. That's the best part. Even though his rotting stomach commanded him to take his meal now, his mind told him to bide his time ... make the deaths of each and everyone of them something that would haunt them even into the afterlife ... even into undeath.

"...Fine. Take the brat," he growled, grabbing the Poliwag by the tail and idly tossing her in their direction. "She hasn't enough meat on her to keep me satisfied." But all of them combined... Genshin reckoned that he'd be leaving Lavaridge with a stomach full enough to last him several days, if not weeks. A malicious grin slowly began to spread on his decaying face, and a pink tongue emerged from his furless jaws and licked his bare teeth. "Thank you for your assistance." Without another word, the Houndoom bounded off up a nearby rocky outcrop - with a small limp thanks to his decayed back leg - and disappeared from sight. But he was not done here, not in the slightest. These Pokemon had made a mockery of him; made him out to be a joke and a pushover. Nobody did that and lived to tell the tale. He was going to show them otherwise, oh yes he was. By sundown, he vowed to himself that they would be trembling at the very sight of him, begging him to leave them be, to let them live.

They're going to pay for this.

((He's just going to play stalker for another round or two now. :3))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Lavaridge Town | Noon (22)

Bell glared at the meanie again. Did he just call her a brat? He grabbed her, hurt her, called her names, and had the audacity to call her a brat? She had no time to react, however, before the jerk threw her in the air again, sending her towards Braxy. Sliding a bit in the dirt, she tried to push herself up with her tail, but found she lacked the strenght. Thirsty and tired, not to mention rather bruised, she lay down in the dirt, eyes looking up at the large dinosaur.

"Braxton..." She said, struggling to get the words out. "Can... Can I have some water now?" She was ever so thirsty... She had been patient, she had waited. But she needed water now. She wouldn't be able to go on any longer until she had some.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:54 pm

[ooc: I haven't written narrative in a while, so jfaklsdfj pardon the rustiness ;A;]
    Lavaridge Town | Noon
    [19]

"Thank you for your assistance." The Rampardos didn't even have time to react has the Houndoom unceremoniously flung little Bell towards them, and he watched in anguish as she skidded along the ground. The infected Pokemon took his departure as Braxton sent a healthy glare towards the awful creature, but his attention was soon brought back to the Poliwag in front of him. Oh Bell... He held a small grimace, but didn't dare to let any more negative emotion take over his face as he knelt down to the little one. He had failed to protect her, and instead relented like a coward. The poor Poliwag had suffered as the Houndoom swung her as if she were a rag doll, practically daring him to attack.

"Braxton..." He looked at her with keen interest as she said his name. "Can... can I have some water now?" The ever-so-innocent question struck him with such force that Braxton could only nod. Water. Simple 'nough. They just had to check the PokeMart, or the Herbal Shop, and they'd for certain find some sort of water. The dinosaur glanced up towards the nearby volcano, wondering how in the world a little Poliwag like Bell could have gotten here.

"Sure thing, li'l B. We'll find water, I promise," he cooed softly, before lifting her up carefully in his arms. Giving a small smile to her, he directed himself to the others. He faced the three ghosts and the dragon, and tried for full cooperation. "A'ight all o' you, I'm Braxton, this one is Bell." He gestured appropriately to the persons he was introducing. "Let's never mind the fact that there was some nasty dog. We needa get water for her immediately." Braxton gritted his teeth, realizing that that Jandrah was always going to give him some hassle, and pull his little Duskull along with him. Lady Midday had something up her theoretical sleeve for sure -- he had seen that devious glint in her eye as she teased the Houndoom. The Rampardos looked at the Dragonair. "Please, we gotta help 'er."

Mind still reeling, Braxton tried to think up of a quick solution. "We'll rummage through the PokeMart quick, then the herb place if that don't work."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:24 am

Lavaridge Town|Noon (2)

Dawn looked at the Rampardos who introduced himself as Braxton. He also introduced the little Poliwag as Bell. Bell appeared to be still a child, and the Dragonair's motherly instincts kicked in when she saw the bad condition the water type was in. "Let's never mind the fact that there was some nasty dog. We needa get water for her immediately. Please, we gotta help 'er." Dawn nodded in agreement. Children were the future, and Bell was just too young to die. Even if it was her time, dehydration would not be a pleasant way to go out.

"We'll rummage through the PokeMart quick, then the herb place if that don't work." Dawn spoke up. "No need. I know of a stream nearby where the water isn't infected. I'll show you two." She began to move forward, but stopped and turned around. "Oh, and the name's Dawn."
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Lavaridge Town | Noon (22)

Bell rolled around carefully in Braxy's arms, allowing her to face the others. There was another one than before. A large blue snake. She was pretty, Bell thought, as she tried to keep her mind working. The world was getting dimmer by the moment, and she could practically feel herself dehydrating. Smiling at Braxy's battle plan, she started to turn over again. However, she stopped when she heard the snake speak. A stream? That was perfect! She would be able to swim in for a bit as well! Smiling widely, she turned back to meet the snake's eyes. "Thank you, Dawn!" She said as energetically as she could. Oh boy... Swimming!
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 pm

(OTL I need to get caught up on this and my other teams hopefully I will be more motivated next round and all caught up for now I pass.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:01 pm

(Certain events have gotten me in an off mood, so skip me, please. Just say that Dawn. found the lake/pond for Bell.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Lavaridge Town/Noon (5)

Genshin watched the group from the shadows, his roaring belly getting louder every second. He'd always liked the taste of blood, but since becoming infected himself it was the only thing he ever wanted. He wanted it, needed it. Tensing his muscles, he crouched and tried to decide who to take down but then stopped. He was wasting his time with this bunch of lowlifes when he could be out there looking for Shadow.

"Hmph ... I still won't forget this, though. I'll be back as soon as Shadow is dead..." Turning his head southwards, Genshin bounded off over the hills, following the sun to the Mightyena's doom.

((Leaving post. Thanks for having me, guys. <3 Maybe I'll bring Genshin back one day to settle the score. >:3))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Lavaridge Town | Noon (23)

Jumping down from Braxy's arms, Bell tested her feet. Just the thought of water seemed to perk her up. She had energy, albiet not much. Moving tentatively, she motioned with her tail for the others to move. Standing around wasn't going to help much, and she was thirsty. Oh, Arceus, was she thirsty. She was terrified that at this rate, her skin might begin to crack from lack of moisture. Shifting her feet, she looked again at the others. They needed to move soon, or she would be a prune by sunset. She shuddered at the thought.

((Sorry for short post, but nothing's been added since last post, and I didn't want to skip. >.<))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

Lavaridge Town | Noon

Jandrah couldn't help but scowl as the pitiful Houndoom left. He had since put his weapon away but he could still see the Duskull cringing in his peripheral. That small thought was enough to make his mouth turn back to his usual sadistic grin. 'Water huh? I could go for something to drink to...too bad that everyone's blood is corrupted since being in the presence of the hound.' the Banette thought to himself. Although the dragon chick looked like she could be pure enough. Shaking his head he grabbed his companion by the 'hand' and began to drag him as he walked. Jandrah could feel Ember struggling to get away but he knew that the Duskull couldn't go far.

NMEmber was in a bit of a dazed panic. Even though the pain had stopped growing the hurt still lingered. To tell the truth he didn't even care for his own pain he wanted to check on the little Poliwag. However for its own safety NMEmber didn't ask, he knew how Jandrah would have reacted to someone else getting his attention no matter how fleeting. " Actually....I'm a bit hungry...." Ember said aloud hoping that the group would also cater to the other needs. Though he was quite aware that the Poliwag came first since it was a child still. Then again Ember wasn't much more than a child himself in the eyes of others.

Silently after his statement he floated hoping for a positive response. His eye swinging like a pendulum while he looked around at the group, including Jandrah, who's grasp he was currently trying to escape.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 am

Just Outside of Lavaridge Town|Noon (3)

As she approached the lake, Dawn felt a headache beginning to develop. She rubbed her temple using the end of her tail. Continuing forward, she was able to slip into the lake, which was big enough to allow the Dragonair to relax in. But she was unable to relax as she saw the Banette and Duskull following them. Braxton seems to have disappeared, leaving herself, the two ghosts, and Bell. Dawn knew she would need to keep the Poliwag away from the ghosts.

She really wanted to know more about the Duskull and why he was even with the Banette in the first place, but if she tried to do anything involving him, he would get hurt by his little friend. Oh, how she wanted to beat the crap out of the Banette. The headache pulsed through her head again. She went into the water a bit more, motioning for Bell to come in. "The water's fine, dear. You can come in." She wasn't in the mood to deal with the ghosts. Besides, she would leave them alone anyway, just for the sake of the Duskull.

(OoC: So sorry for the crap post.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Lavaridge Town | Noon (24)

Following Dawn slowly, Bell tried to keep her head up. Were they almost to the water? She didn't know if she could go much farther... But then, when all hope seemed lost, there it was! Strength renewed, Bell sprinted for the lake, jumping into the cold water. Washing the dirt off her body, drinking, allowing herself to absorb the liquid, was wonderful. Pushing her tail to swim, she ducked above and below the surface, catching a breath every few seconds. She couldn't be happier, and to be honest, Bell wasn't sure if she ever had been. She was in heaven.
    Alakazam
    Alakazam
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Alakazam Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

How the Alakazam found himself on the volcano he wasn't sure, but he couldn't complain. The heat coming from the active source was refreshing compared to the area he has last been in and there had been plenty of delicious treats hiding in the surrounding forest below the mountain. But now it was time for a new treat and the sounds of struggle caught his attention. And noise meant an alleviation to his ever growing boredom.

He saw before him two spirits, one being dragged by the other, and a delicious idea formed in his mind. Since one of them wanted so desperately to get away, why not give him what he wanted? Using his Psychic he delved into the warped and fragile mind of his prey, a odd looking Duskull, latching on to the part of it's brain that controlled movement and forced it to unleash a Dark Pulse. The attack sent his 'companion' flying away and Alakazam laughed heartily, approaching the fallen victim. "Get up," he snarled, urging its anger further. "Weakling." His powers extended to the Duskull once more and soon Dark Pulse after Dark Pulse had the Banette in shreds, fading away into the wind. Oh well, surely there were other toys in the town?

Moving silently through the buildings, entranced Duskull at his side, the sounds of splashing caught his attention. Feral grin spreading across his maw he spotted, just on the outskirts, some children playing in the water. One of them looked to be a perfect little toy, her long blue form melding with the water's surface to become a near camouflage. But her mind, that was as open as the sky to him. Releasing his Duskull captive he heard the boy shriek before trying to escape but it was too late, he had already gotten the Dragonair under his control.

She was faster than the ghost, darting in front of him and blocking the way. Searching her moves he selected Dragon Pulse, and much the same way he did with the Banette he forced her to unleash wave after wave of the attack until the Duskull's screams were no more. Smiling to himself he picked up the stone it had been wearing around its neck and crushed it, leaving the dust to fall to the ground. "And that is how," he began, looking to the Dragonair and its Poliwag companion, "you kill a ghost with Psychic." He knew full well his attacks would have hit the pathetic creatures but they weren't worth the effort. No, this had been much more fun.

"And now for you...my dear." Reaching out with one clawed hand he gripped the Dragonair's throat, dropping his Psychic hold on her mind so she could register just what held her. Her screams filled the air and her long body thrashed and banged against him but he did not budge. Taking one of his spoons he began to carve at her still living body, taking her eyes first as they were his favorite treat. He was pleased as the bundle of nerves that held them in refused to snap, taking his claw and ripping them from her socket instead. Snacking on the delicate organs he realized it had been too long since he had the fresh taste of blood and sank his fangs into her neck.

Ripping free he brought a large chunk of flesh with him and allowed her blood to run in rivers down her elegant form. "Delicious..." he murmured as he lapped at the precious crimson liquid. When she was dry and unmoving he tossed her corpse carelessly into the water and looked at the tiny Poliwag. All alone. "Have fun with the toy child." Not caring what really happened to the tiny tot he started making his way out of the town, sure that one of his fellow kind would be along shortly to finish the job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:53 pm