Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Hydreigon
Starbits
Mismagius
renegade
Jay
9 posters

The GATEON Team

Anonymous

The GATEON Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The GATEON Team

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 pm

(No clue who's turn it is at the moment. In case it's mine, please skip...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Gateon Port | Early Morning (3)

The Golett seemed to tilt its head at the introduction for a moment, before shifting its weight and taking off once again. Seemed either it wasn't interested, something spooked it, or it saw something that it felt needed to be checked out. To be honest, Viator left because it was beginning to feel that horrible twinge again; the feeling of boredom, the same inert feeling he had at Dragonspiral Tower, and that just wasn't going to fly with Viator.

As the small Golett began running back through the town, it came to a skidding halt at a street by a building, where he noticed a Pikachu and a Zigzagoon speaking to each other. To him, it was just another interesting group! At first, he began to approach, but something stopped him. At the nearby treeline, there was a sort of snarling noise, one that was not exactly natural. Viator spun on a foot and stood at the ready, fists up and feet planted. What could it be? An angry pokemon? An undead?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gateon Port || Early Morning | 2

She had slumped down slightly as she stared back at the Zigzagoon, the quiet making everything awkward. They had taken to opposite sides of the claw, each concealed from the cruelly bright Orre sun. The raccoon was the first to loudly break the silence.

“M-my book!” The shout makes her flinch, while her long fur practically arches from her fright. When sensibility takes over her mind again and she gets over the shock of fear, she looks down at the big book held close against her chest. Her ears flatten aback again and her fur smoothes down again, as she restates the words the Zigzagoon said. “Th-this is your b...book?” The realization smacks her in the head, and she can barely hold back her responsive squeak from becoming too loud. “Oh dear, I’m so sorry.” She looks down at the book again, sighing in personal disappointment. A flush of heat comes over her face, not showing as a blush but causing the already heated shelter to become uncomfortably hot. It has been so long since she has read something good, and her expression turns to one of defeat as she makes her decision. Coming to the middle of the domed shelter, a nervous gait in her step, she tenderly places the book down, stepping backwards towards her side of the claw after doing so. “Th-there,” She says with a tenor of respect, “I....I wanted to--to keep it safe. That’s all.” Thankfully, she has not had her heart explode out of her chest from the anxiety and fatigue from both her long run and social fears. After she had stopped talking, her long, controlled breaths had returned. As she finds a momentary quiet, she puts her back against the wall, closes her eyes and puts her right hand over her chest, taking a long sigh to try and calm her nerves. The dizziness was still prevailing over her head, stubbornly refusing to subside. After regaining a little bit of composure, though, she opens her eyes. She still awaits the Zigzagoon’s response, her ears perked up apprehensively.

But then there is the sound of heavy feet stomping upon stony earth, making her ears dart up towards its source. It was filtering through the sunny, half-opened entrance of the claw, and she quickly began to worry that whatever was out there could be dangerous. She does not dare to make a sound, instead pressing her back anxiously against the shade of her side of the claw. The stranger was stepping closer, their footfalls becoming ever louder, but then they stop and make a dragging noise as if they had turned around. A voice breaks out, sounding distant at first but quickly coming closer. It gives a guffaw and responds as if talking to someone else--are there two people out there? The wielder sounds calm, even easygoing, but she still fears being found. After talking, the wielder of the voice comes closer to the claw. Its steps are hard to catch, but they sound like tacking scratches upon the concreted earth. She remains in the darkness, praying silently to the high heavens that whatever it is is not prepared to kill her or the Zigzagoon. She looks over to him, showing true worry for him as well as she stares at the entryway with fearful eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Gateon Port || Early Morning | 6

I shook my head as I got up from my spot on the beach and walked back into the city. I had heard noise but really didn't want to go look, so I went to the store area instead. I had found many things here before, but it looked as if someone had picked it clean. My eye twitched as I sighed and layed in the doorway. It was a strange place to lay, but it gave me a great view of the area and it seemed I was right about the voices, because multiple unknown pokemon, besides the Golett, Dave and Alex, the area was alot more packed then I thought. I shook my head and let a sorta moo-ish sound as I watched the new pokemon, but I stayed put. As not to scare the dears.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 am

Gateon Port || Early Morning || 6
    "I hate to break this to you, but 'Jakob' is dead. All you're doing right now is literally carrying dead weight."

Alex's ear twitch, his stomach suddenly came into tense pain. "DEAD?! NO." His thoughts came to his mouth, and he jumped forward towards the Ampharos, scratching him in the face. Jumping back to his spot, he grumped, before noticing that Taro had gone away. Where'd she go to? Getting up, the Furret looked towards the distance to see Taro walking up to the city, and quickly followed behind her.

"Taro! Where are you going?" Alex yelled.

([ooc: Short crappy post cause I'm braindead lol.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 am

Gateon Port|Early Morning (8)

Alex overreacted to Dave's comment about Jakob. There was no need for him to flip and scrath Dave in the face like that. The Ampharos felt his face for a moment, and saw that Alex actually drew a bit of blood. As everyone began leaving, he sat back down on the beach, next to his little doodle of Kelly in the sand. He was worried about her. Was she safe and sound? Or did the undead already get her?

Dave couldn't go and find out because he was no longer in Sinnoh. He watched the waves roll in, washing out the doodle of Kelly. This act of god saddened the Ampharos. A single tear fell from his silent face. Then a few more came out. And before he even knew it, Dave put his paws to his face and cried silently. Oh how he wished to be with Kelly...

(OoC: So braindead right now...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Gateon Port | Early Morning (4)

Viator watched the Combusken speak and slowly walk away, shifting uncomfortably. Who was this? He obviously didn't know something was coming, and come it did. The hulking and decaying Machoke came out of the shrubbery, acting as if it were looking for something. But, its eyes focused on the Combusken before it, deciding to take that. Fresh meat was fresh meat.

The Golett spotted the undead and reacted. His right fist glowed a deep blue before he ran forward. "Get down!" He shouted and shoved the Combusken aside before leaping forward and slamming his fist downward onto the undead's snout with a Mega Punch, forcing it down. The Golett paused before backing up, preparing for the Machoke to get up if it survived.

[OoC: Permission to push Chaze was given by Ciana.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 am

Gateon Port || Early Morning | 3

When she placed down the book, the Zigzagoon took no wait in snatching it up and running through the opening of the crab claw shelter. It hurt her heart to see him go, but she was happy that she could at least give him the book. At least, until a sudden regret hurt her heart. He actually seemed friendly, and she did not want to be alone with the others that were gathering outside. They were strangers to her, and this was the only person she had seen in such a long time. She hastily rushed out after the Zigzagoon, hoping to get his attention and ask if she could follow him. The sun was infernal, even for a time as early as the morning. It bothered her, but still she hurried on. “W-wait!” She called after him. “Come back!” As she did so, she rushed by a Combusken who had recovered from a tumble. The bird took more notice of the raccoon than she did, his calm attitude flickering with concern as he surpassed Tsukiko’s speed and took the lead after him. She passed by a Golett fighting an Undead Machoke. The muscular brute was floored by a heavy punch to the face, causing it to fall backwards. When it spotted the fleeing Pikachu, though, it immediately took notice. Slamming its hands into the ground, it lunges towards her with a surprising lunge of speed. It snatches her up in a quick-closing hand. It gave her little time to react, and she was in its grip within seconds.

The Machoke gives a gurgling chuckle, as it picks itself up and begins to strangle her. She begins to choke from the brute’s strength, as it gave a glare of satisfaction at her suffering. As hard as she tried to fit and struggle in its grip, she could not get out. She began to whimper in fear, realizing full well that she was going to die, either by strangling or by live consumption. That is, until the Machoke is contested with by a Haunter. The black-misted ghost’s eyes glow blue as she wrenches the Pikachu from the rotting fighter’s grip and pulls her over to her ghostly company. “Y’ going to be okay, girl. Jus’ let me handle this.” She is met with a friendly look from the spirit, diffusing the Pikachu’s initial fear about her. The Machoke tries to retaliate in its rage, but the Haunter flies up and out of its range along with the Pikachu. She gives a sharp but amused remark to their enemy. “Nice try, Chunky, but she’s comin’ with me.” With a laugh the ghost fires a Shadow Ball straight to its face and then levitates far from Gateon, the Pikachu being carried along telekinetically. She was scared, but there was nothing she could do about that. Back at the port, the muscular brute had recovered from its fall and roared out at the disappearing meal, slamming its fists into the ground before weakly turning to leer at the Golett.

((OOC -- Well, Tsukiko’s going off to Celestic now :3 Good luck with your RP’ing everyone!
    Also, I had permission from Ciana to have her characters leave Gateon in my post.))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

Gateon Port || Morning || 7

"Get down!"

Alex looked around and stopped following Taro, he closed in on the area where the voice came from, and saw a Golett fighting a large Machoke who pounded his fists on the ground like a complete idiot, then again, it was an undead. Running towards the Golett, he sniffed the air, dropping the Pichu on the ground. Yet, before he could do that, he looked down at his paw. Blood. Fresh, too. It was just a tiny bit, though. Where did it come from?

Looking over to his right, he see's Dave, who was crying next to his doodle of Kelly. Why was he cryin- Oh... The Furre tthought sadly. Because I-I... I hurt him! Leaving the Pichu behind, for the first time in his life, he ran over to Dave on all fours and touched his shoulder, "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to o-overreact... It just... Just happened." He turned away. His life of solitude and being alone could have been over, and maybe he had just ruined that one, slight chance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

Gateon Port|Morning (9)

Dave felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see Alex. He left the Furret behind to comfort the Ampharos. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to o-overreact... It just... Just happened." Dave watched as he turned away. He wiped his tears away and felt his cheek. There was still a bit of blood dripping. He placed a paw on Alex shoulder and smiled, "Thank you, Alex."

His attention was soon drawn to the Golett fighting an undead Machoke. He looked back to the Furret and said, "Let's go. He needs help." Dave rushed right over to the Machoke and delivered a swift Thunderpunch to the fighting type. Dave also got lucky with that attack. It paralyzed the Machoke. He turned back to the Golett and asked, "Need help?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 am

Gateon Port | Early Morning (5)

Viator watched as the Pikachu left with a Haunter, the Combusken and a Zigzagoon running off. The Machoke however, was still focusing now on the Golett. He took a stance once more, the energy flaring up in his body and around his arms. He was taken by surprise when the Ampharos from earlier; Dave was it? Dave slammed the Machoke with a Thunderpunch and paralyzed it. "Need help?" The Ampharos asked.

The dual type stopped for a moment before running up and pelting the stunned undead with a series of punches, knocking it down before delivering a crushing Mega Punch to the Machoke's head, crushing the decayed skull. The Golett turned and to the duo. "I had him. But thanks for the help!"
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

Gateon Port || Morning || 8
    Dave tapped his shoulder like Alex did to him, and said, "Thank you, Alex." Alex smiled, but before the Furret could have words exit his mouth, Dave quickly turned towards the Golett and ran over. He had said something, but Alex didn't quite catch it. Running over to help them, Dave delivered a thunderpunch paralyzing the Machoke. The Golett megapunches it's head, making it implode into a bloody mess on the ground. Alex didn't get to help at all. No fun.

"I had him. But thanks for the help!" Alex nods at the Golett, he looks at Dave and then to himself. Smiling, the long body pokemon laughs silently and says, "Sooo... What's your name?" Maybe he hadn't ruined his chance after all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 am

Gateon Port|Morning (10)

Dave watched as the Golett finished off the Machoke, delivering a Mega Punch to its head. Blood went flying, some hitting Dave, who jumped back slightly in disgust. He noticed that Alex was there with him as well. "I had him. But thanks for the help!" it said. Dave nodded as well.

"Sooo... What's your name?" Alex asked him. Dave scratched his head for a moment, thinking he heard it earlier. He didn't remember, though. Damn. It didn't matter now, anyway, because the Golett was going to introduce himself before the Ampharos would be able to remember.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 am

Gateon Port | Morning (6)

The Golett nodded once and gave a nod to the Furret who asked about his name. "Name's Viator. You're...Dave and Alex, right?" Viator gave a nod before giving a casual salute. The energy that emnated from his body seemed to calm as he seemed to smile with his eyes.

There was a moment before he flicked his hand, getting the blood off of his hands, shifting and looking around. He seemed so peaceful, due to his expressionless face, so one would have to rely on body language and his tone of voice.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:59 am

Gateon Port || Morning || 9
    "Name's Viator. You're...Dave and Alex, right?"

Alex nodded again, "Yes, indeed." He smiles. The furret watched as Viator gives a salute. Alex, who had no idea what this meant, gave on back as best as he could with his short arms. The Golett flicks his hands getting blood off, and Alex turns to Dave and says, "Sorry I didn't get to say anything before, but thanks, for forgiving me..."

He turns back to Viator, and with a smile he shouts, "And that was amazing!" He claps slightly. Yes, I haven't lost my chance yet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Gateon Port|Morning (11)

"Name's Viator. You're...Dave and Alex, right?" Dave nodded. The Golett gave a casual salute to the two. Dave tried to do the same, but he was given the gift of short arms. Alex turned to Dave and said, "Sorry I didn't get to say anything before, but thanks, for forgiving me..." Dave smiled and said, "You're welcome."

The Furret then turned back to Viator and shouted "And that was amazing!" Dave nodded, "Yes, that was quite amazing, Viator." Dave scratched his head, confused as to what to do next. "So, uh... now what?" He asked the group.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:55 am

[OoC: Just skip for now. Say he was standing in deep thought.]
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Gateon Port || Morning || 10
    "So, uh... now what?"

"Hm..." Alex mumbled in thought, then he remember something and quickly spoke, "We should go find Taro!" He remember her leaving towards the city, but couldn't exactly remember what direction. The place was big for the three of them, and maybe they had lost her... She didn't seem that interested in them, anyways. He shuffled around in the sand, looking at his hind paws, then falling onto his back by slipping onto the sand.

Quickly getting back up, the Furret looks around again and asks Dave, "Do you remember where she went? ow..." He finished his sentence while rubbing the back of his head. "All I remember is her going towards the city." Sighing, the long body pokemon looks towards the ocean, it was indeed a beautiful sight...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Gateon Port|Morning (12)

"Hm..." Alex mumbled, "We should go find Taro!" Dave nodded. "Yes, we should find her." The Ampharos said. He readjusted the scarf that Kelly gave him. Alex shuffled around a bit in the sand before unexpectidly falling onto his back. Dave couldn't help but laugh a little bit as Alex got up.

"Do you remember where she went?" Alex asked, "All I remember is her going towards the city." Dave wasn't sure where she went either. "I don't remember where she went either. But I think we should check the city first." Dave began walking into the city to find Taro. She didn't seem that interested in the two, but she's a survivor to the dark world, and that's good enough for them.

(OoC: Why all the short posts in this team lately?)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Gateon Port | Morning (7)

Viator shifted and looked to the two, standing for a moment before moving toward a blue roofed building. "I'll go find some supplies. You guys will need them!" The Viator gave a slight mechanical chuckle before bounding off to the still intact Poke Mart. He seemed so youthful and innocent, even though he was probably ancient considering when his kind was created.

The Golett slid the now broken automatic doors open, looking around. The shelves were still stocked with so many things that they could use! It did the automaton pokemon good, shifting and prowling forward carefully, looking for food, water, blankets, anything he can find for the others. Warmth, food, and sleep were things he did not need, seeing that he was well...Just a golem. But, he was proud of what he was. "Huh...Gotta find something they'd like...
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Gateon Port || Morning || 11
    "I'll go find some supplies. You guys will need them!"

Viator moved towards the PokeMart nearby, Alex looked at him as he went inside, and looked at the Ampharos, and sighed. "Well, might as well start looking." HE falls onto all furs and runs towards the city, stopping at the edge of the port and waiting for Dave, waving him on.

([ooc: Short post is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly short, but it'll have to do. I don't have much to work with OTL.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Gateon Port|Morning (13)

Viator went into the city to get aupplies for themselves. Meanwhile, Alex ran ahead of Dave towards the city. Luckily, he stopped at the edge and waited for him. The Ampharos caught up to him and took a look at the city. "Well... where should we start?" Dave asked. He hoped Alex had a plan since it was his idea.

Suddenly, Dave saw something in the air coming down towards them. The Ampharos squinted, trying to make out what it was. It appeared to be a Skarmory, but it seemed a bit unhealthy. Worry filled the Ampharos' eyes as he realized it was undead. It was coming in fast, just passing them. It wanted a fight, and Dave was ready for one.

Dave fired a Charge Beam at the undead, which didn't do as much damage as he hoped, so he decided to run into it with a Body Slam attack. Still didn't do too much. The bird wasn't phased by it at all. He then saw it take to the skies. It flew up high and then began to dive bomb right towards Alex. The Ampharos decided to be the hero.

Rushing towards the Furret, Dave shoved Alex out of the way at the last minute screaming "Look out Alex!" As he pushed his friend out of the way, he felt a sharp pain tear into his side. He screamed as he felt the pain and the coldness from the blood coming out. He fell to the ground, the Skarmory looming over him being the last thing he sees before blacking out.

(OoC: Permission was given to push Alex out of the way.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Gateon Port | Morning (8)

Viator had picked a few foods off the shelf and was moving to what looked to be a cabinet before looking around. There was so much to see and grab, but the little Golett couldn't possibly carry it all! If only he was a Golurk...Not only would he be able to carry so much stuff, he even would be able to fly...How great it would be to go free through the skies...

His fantasies, however, we broken by a shout he heard through the open door. "Look out Alex!" It was followed by a scream. Was Alex and Dave in trouble? Viator decided to not take any chances as he dropped the stuff and bound out of the Poke mart and charged forward, hoping to reach them in time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Gateon Port | Morning 7
    (OOC: I'm changing my posts for Taro alittle)

The Bouffalant shook her giant afro as the yells rang in her ears. She stomped her hooves and bolted toward the noise. As she galloped toward the noise she saw the Golett from before and she snorted as she got closer, Hey, where are Dave and Alex? She said through breaths, but she didn't wait for an answer because she heard more screams, but this time it sounded like Dave.

No! No, I can't lose them like I lost my children. I have to protect! The Bash Buffalo picked up speed as the flock came into view. She could feel her blood start to boil as she watched the Skarmory loom over Dave. She let out a fearsome/devilish moo-ish sound as she readied her Skull Bash. She could feel the strength already flooding into her body as she lowered her head. She continued to pick up speed then she jumped with all her might and used Skull Bash, sending the startled steel bird into the surf.

Taro landed on the ground with a grunt. She spotted Alex being attacked by some undead birds, she looked at Dave and bolted toward Alex with a Head Charge and rammed into the undead. Many were sent flying into the ground or were sent way into the desert. She huffed as the recoil stung alittle. She grabbed Alex by his scruff and blotted back to Dave. She placed the Furret under her own body as she looked Dave over. He was out cold and had a gash in his side, but he would live. Taro stood over the two as a shield and took the random attacks that came from the undead flock. She focused and used Swords Dance to knock the undead away, but she was able to take a LOT more then what the undead were dealing. She was after all a tank.

(Had permission to pick up Alex)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:00 am