Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)

Anonymous

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  Empty Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  Vq712q

Name-
    Luna
    Gender-
    Female
    Age-
    Mature Adult
    Level-
    64 (Lv up via main rp)
    Moves-
    -Shadow Ball{TM}
    -Screech
    -Dark Pulse{TM}
    -Retaliate{TM}
    Ability-
    Synchronize
    Nature-
    Lonely
    Characteristics-
    Often Lost In Thought
    National Dex No./Species-
    #197 Umbreon/The Moonlight Pokémon
    Height-
    3'03
    Weight-
    59.5lbs
    Pokédex Entry-
    When exposed to the moon's aura, the rings on its body glow faintly and it gains a mysterious power.
    Item-
    Amulet Coin
    History-
    Luna has always been different from other pokemon. That's because she could always talk like the humans. When Luna was still a Eevee, she wandered into New Bark Town during the night and come across a little human baby. The baby was asleep in her house, but Luna could tell that the baby was cold. So she went in and laid next to the baby. Luna founded out later that baby's name was Kat. The two have been together since then.

Luna learned how to speak human, because when she and Kat wound visit Kat's grandfather or Prof. Rowen, they would barrow his books and with Kat's help try and learn to read them. A few months later, Luna was talking and communicating with the humans easily. Through she was resented by the other pokemon. She did not care. She loved to be able to talk to the humans.

But, the happy days ended quickly. The epidemic took hold of Johto so quickly, that Luna was separated from Kat on they're way back home to New Bark. Luna had no idea what to do. She always had Kat to look on for guidance. But, now she would have to fed for herself. She just hoped that New Bark was still there when she got there.

When she went back to her old home with Eternal and Gaius, it was there she found the egg. She stared at the egg and wearily layed her paw on the egg. That's when it hatched. She flinched at the sudden light and with drew her paw. When she looked back where the egg once layed was now a baby Squirtle.

After Taoide had evolved and their relationship changed, Luna has changed greatly.

User Note-
    -Very caring when you get to know her

-No one knows why her ring's glow blue when they are touched by the moonlight

-Will kill anyone to survive, even if she does look like she would

-Just wants this epidemic to end so she can find Kat again

----------------------

Name-
    Taoide (Or Tao for short)
    Gender-
    Male
    Age-
    About 1 year old
    Level-
    Moves-
    -Tackle
    -Water Spout(Breed)
    -Ice Beam(TM)
    Ability-
    Torrent
    Nature-
    Naughty
    Characteristics-
    Highly Curious
    National Dex No./Species-
    #007 Squirtle/The Tiny Turtle Pokémon
    Height-
    1'08"
    Weight-
    19.8lbs
    Pokédex Entry-
    It shelters itself in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water at every opportunity.
    Item-
    Mystic Water
    History-
    I was born into the Epidemic not knowing a thing about the world or what was going on. I did not know any other. All I knew was that I was alone and had no idea what or where I was. Inside me egg I heard nothing. Silence was all I heard. That is, till she came. Her voice was like the mother I never knew but her voice held more then that. Much, much more.

As I listen to her voice a darkness over came my egg. Then the brilliant light enclosed around me as I felt her paw lightly lay against my flesh. Then the warmth of her touch vanished and I slowly opened my eyes. My pale red eyes stared up at her and her blue eyes looked down at me. As I looked into her eyes all I saw was sorrow and fear.

As she looked at me her face lit up but her eyes stayed the same. Her eyes showed nothing but sorrow, fear and loneliness. I titled my head at the emotions I saw in her eyes but she just smiled and spoke softly to me. Welcome to the world little one. I am Luna and you are Taoide. The one named Luna said and that was how I meet the one I call mother and how I got my name.

I hope someday mom and I can meet up with her trainer. The way mom talks about this human makes me feel happy and joyful that this epidemic may end. When I see mom talk about her trainer and her old friends the sorrow and loneliness leave her eyes and are replaced with joy and longing. Her eyes even light up when she see's me play and when I fall asleep. I wonder what goes on in mom's head when she see's me? I just want to be with mom and nothing more.
    User Note-
    -Taoide is Irish for Tide

-Tao is very curious and tends to get himself and Luna into trouble

-Thinks Luna is his mommy

-Loves Luna more then anything

-Likes to think of himself as a big bad pokemon

-More about where they met will be revealed in the rp

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  Empty Re: Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Read for approval............
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  Empty Re: Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)

Post by Mewtwo Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 pm

As per my PM, I need to see the original for any pre-approved character altered back to its original state. Because if you changed anything I need to know it was a legal change.

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  3Br5nS6

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLuna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

I don't HAVE Luna's original profile as it was altered a VERY long time ago.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Then this will have to be done from scratch. Here we go:

Umbreon cannot learn Dark Pulse. Gen V rules apply to her.

Tao is listed as level 10 so he would have to be a Squirtle, but your profile has him listed as a Wartortle. It doesn't become Wartortle until level 16, for which he is still too young to have gained such experience.

Where did Tao get a TM? Or the Mystic Water?

Those are my notes. Please revise and then I will look at for approval.

Luna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLuna the Umbreon and Taoide the Squirtle (killed by harbinger)  UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Yes I know. Luna was born before 5 gen and i'm still fixing their profile, sense Taoide WON'T be evolving for a little while longer and the reason he has the Mystic Water,
    please refer to his very first post here.
    https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t350p135-the-new-bark-team

And Luna taught him the TM. And like I said I still need to edit Tao's profile so he's still a Squirtle

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

And, i'd like to add, Luna has been with her trainer Kat sense they were babies and Kat's about 17 or 18 and was born in Johto before 3 gen came out.

And i've edited Tao's profile to where he's still a Squirtle.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

She would have to be in the Mature Adult or Geriatric range to qualify for before Gen V.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Alright I changed that. Is everything else alright?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu May 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes, as long as you keep in mind that Mature Adult and older means she would have to be at least 50 years of age.

Everything else is fixed now.

They are approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am