Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+38
Teferi
Moltres
MurderousFlockofCrows
Fox
MathCat
IceBlade
BatEmmaman
Krajin
R'hia Kyrie
Lespri
ShadowCharizard
Uxie
ShadowBlueHusky
dlink4
Fern
Un_kébécois
Penumbra
Maximum
Raikou
Cinderheart
RhysandNight
Keldeo
NyraXerz
Jirachi
Mew
Min
Silverishness
Duma
Dandelion
renegade
Lugia
Jay
Azelf
Nightfall
Zapdos
Moon Moon
Victini
Suicune
42 posters

New Members: Introductions

Anonymous

New Members: Introductions - Page 5 Empty Re: New Members: Introductions

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:51 am

v//U//v This is rather stressful, but I promise I'll do my best.

I'm fallouise, a fumbling sixteen year old that types too quickly for their own taste. I'm gender fluid, meaning that sometimes I feel like a he, other times a she, and sometimes neither. I'll let everyone know, and I promise I won't get offended if you ask or anything!!! (atm it is neither, so they/their pronouns asdfghjkl)

I'm very jittery but I enjoy role playing, even if I've only done 1x1 before joining. I get extremely nervous talking out-of-character, so if I don't say hello, this is an apology beforehand! I don't know how to talk or type to other people.

vUv I think the next thing to do is to create a character...? Which is at this Profile Computer that everyone is mentioning.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:08 am

Yup! You know where to go! When you need to create a character, you post it in the profile computer, under WIPs, then when it's done you post a comment saying it's ready for approval.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:29 pm

I'm sorry for not finding the answer myself, but if we post a profile immediately without posting it as a WIP, are we still required to make a post inquiring for approval? vUv;;; Thanks for helping out, Duma, as well as anyone else who might answer this!
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:36 pm

No dear, you only need to do that when it's initially posted as a WIP or inactive. 

And welcome to EJ. (:

New Members: Introductions - Page 5 VictiniNew Members: Introductions - Page 5 TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Oh! Thank you, Victini!!! ouo I think I'm ready for the crash course, thanks agaiiin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi! I want to start off by saying this is the best pokemon rp i have ever seen!! I'm joining Epidemic Johto in search of a hobby to fight anxiety and depression, and also as a creative outlet.  I have modest rp experience in text based and in game roleplays. (I'm a WoW rper).  I do have a few questions:
    *Can we use x and y pokemon as characters?
    *How do I start an art shop? I'm a freelance artist and would love to have a place where I have a good reason to draw pokemon!
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello Squiddy, Welcome to the site! The admins haven't approved the use of X and Y characters yet, they'll probably put up an announcement when they are allowed, so you'll need to be a little patient. You can use any pokemon from gen 1-5 that's under level 45 Excluding Legendaries and Phione. (Rotom is fair game though .w.) As to answer you second question, all you need to do is post a new topic in The Market Street. I'd recommend looking at one of the already made shops so you can get a basic idea of how to format it, possibly mine or Darstrix's.

I bet you'll be a marvelous addition to EJ, I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks Twilight Requiem! I'm hard at work on a profile for a Foongus, so no worries on the wait, I was just curious really. And cool art shop! I'm really excited to open mine!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello everyone, my (user)name is Dark-Kataigida, pleasure to meet you all ^^

Looking through everything so far I don't have any questions...I was going to ask about the poke-mart since I couldn't find it, but I guess it must have been hidden until you are actually a member on the site.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu May 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Hey buddy~ welcome to EJ :3 glad I could drag get you interested enough to join ^^  The market can be difficult to find XD I've been gone for a year and it took me literally two days to hunt it down again.   Actually right now I can't find it again *fail*

I also just realized I don't believe I ever introduced myself when I first made this account ;3; if I did I missed it scrolling through.

Anyways hello old and familiar faces, Icy here :3  I've returned after a long hiatus back to EJ~  I've missed this place a lot and I'm so glad to see that it's still going strong!
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Thu May 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Welcome, the both of you.
    The hub is where all the important things are.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm

aaaah okay thank you Sui :3 I shall put that on my favs bar in case I forget XD
    Cinderheart
    Cinderheart
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Cinderheart Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi! I'm Cinderheart. I usually go by Cinder, but I know that there's someone else on here who goes by that as well, so dub me what you wish. I'm super excited to be here! 

About myself, I'm 24, my favorite Pokemon is Chikorita, I love to draw(and hope to someday be good at it, teehee), my favorite animal is the fox, I absolutely love music, and I'm married with one child and another on the way. 

I do hope that wasn't too much info. XD Anyhow, I've been creating my rp character since I registered (I'm starting out with only one, until I'm sure I can handle more), but I would like to stay on the sidelines for a little while to ensure I can keep up, and to play catch up with current events and characters in the rp. 

Again, it's great to be here, and I hope to fit in. I look forward to rping with all of you!
    Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:06 pm

B) Hi Cinderheart, welcome to EJ! (Also, by chance, is your name inspired by the Warrior Cats series in any way? Love that kitty!)

The Sketchbooks/Notebooks area is a great area to share any art with the rest of us (maybe you can draw The Absolute Best Legend Raikou-! Hehe, kidding!!). The Chatbox [at the bottom of the main page] is always open for members to chill and have a good time, too.

Take your time with getting used to the pace around here, but I promise you won't have any trouble getting into the community. (: I hope you have a great time here on this site!

New Members: Introductions - Page 5 Raikou_sprite_by_mvidmaster
    New Members: Introductions - Page 5 Pokemon_raikouSprite  New Members: Introductions - Page 5 J33nK  New Members: Introductions - Page 5 243
    Cinderheart
    Cinderheart
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Cinderheart Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Thank you! And yes, my username is inspired by Warriors. :3 My favorite cat is Cinderpelt, but I really like Cinderheart and the reason behind her name. 

Also, I might drop a couple of art pieces off in that area(plus I'm drawing characters as I think of them). But there are so many more talented people on here, as I've already seen, so my art will look like kids stuff compared to it. ^^;
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:08 pm

You're going to fit in well, being a warriors fan.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    New Members: Introductions - Page 5 Hz72hB2
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello! You can call me Maximum or even Max. I have been interested in roleplaying for a while, but I never had the courage to do so. So this means this is going to be my first attempt at roleplaying.  I have a lot learn, but I will do my best.
    Anonymous
    Crepuscular

Post by Crepuscular Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:02 am

Hey, everyone. This is Nival (formerly WinterVeil, and possibly soon to be known as Crepuscular) here.

I know I sorta went *kapoof* a long while ago. And by *kapoof* I mean fell off of the face of EJ. However, lately I have been seriously pondering a return. The introduction of the Kalos region pokemon has piqued my interest. As of now my life is quite busy, and going through plenty of changes; my presence here will likely be sporadic for some time. But, eh, better to get the important things done now rather than later. :b

If possible, I want to start out entirely fresh here. No badges or anything.
    Things have changed a lot since the time I had disappeared from here, and I am eager to see what the new renovations to the site will be like.

But most importantly: Would y'all enjoy having me come back to this site?
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:03 am

Yes! I miss you Nival ;w;
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:06 am

Yes, yes please. Come back to us, Nival

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    New Members: Introductions - Page 5 Hz72hB2
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 am

NIVAL. IT'S NIVAL.

*squeeeeeees*

We would LOVE to have you back. :O
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:56 am

I have to admit, I'm super nervous about posting this here. ;w;

But hello! I'm Penumbra, and wow, this forum looks absolutely amazing. I've had it bookmarked forever, apparently, but I only rediscovered it a little while ago while bookmarking cooking recipes for my Mom, no less and I've finally managed to work up the nerve to make an intro post. I already think I have a character in mind, but I just want to poke around the site a bit more to make sure I really have a feel for everything before I sit down and get to work.

I haven't done much in the way of roleplaying on a forum in a very long time, but I do roleplay quite a bit on other sites. I'm trying to get back into writing fanfiction and original fiction again, but I think roleplaying is probably my overall favorite; I love collaborating with other people, because they always come up with things I never would have thought of otherwise, and vice versa. I like focusing a lot on individual characters as well, which roleplaying gives me the opportunity to do.

So, yeah. ;w; I hope I'll stop being such a nervous weenie and be able to get to know all of you and have some fun here.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome to EJ. I'm getting good feelings about you. :]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:55 am