Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 31 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Under|Time Unknown

The tension between Shadow and Glass eventually settled down somewhat. Somehow he felt that the absol doesn't trust him to well. An Umbreon wasn't to happy to see him either. His color was unusual for an umbreon. However words was said as something that being introductions. "My name is Yami. Hello! it's nice to meet you all!" Well, that's a strange and unusual name. The next name though kind of made sense since his body looked like the night sky. "I'm Cosmic," Finally the absol tells them her name. "And I'm Glass. If you are going to stay, you better well fucking listen. I'm the one in charge here, and what I say goes. You have an issue with it? There's a big ass fucking desert outside that would love to see your ass." The very same desert that Shadow's all to familiar with. Luckily for him that desert has been his home for his entire life. The others wouldn't be so lucky out there. The intense heat would make quick work of the most of them spare the other charizard and the druddiking. "With that said, I am not one to be an ass without reason. I was caught off guard before, so I was on alert. If you need shelter, and a group to stay with, feel free to join us, but if you try to start shit, I will have no issues with kicking your ass to the curb." Are all women that serious? It just makes it harder for him to even think of finding a mate. Maybe Mathias could have some insight on that.

Shadow turned his attention to the Druddiking and for some reason the charizard was thinking of that it must of been some human owned pokemon that had money. "And I, am Nova." Seeing Nova puff out his chest like some noble pokemon, it kind of reminded Shadow of some story that he heard a long time ago. It was a long time ago so he couldn't remember much. "The druddiking." This only made Shadow's thoughts more closer to being confirmed on Nova's origin. Maybe he should ask Nova about that sometime later. "I'm Mathias and if you wonder, I'm from the Kanto Region so lets get that out of the way." Why would he go as so far to saying where he's from? Not that it matters anymore, since the dead walk the planet and there seemed to be no letting up from the day the rotting creatures had appeared. "You'd be better off not looking for Gabriel, if he learns of you being a human owned pokemon, he'll likely either attack you or kill you. Chances are he's likely searching for me or holed up in the mountains between Kanto and Johto with the rest of my father's clan. Someplace I can't step foot in nor fly near." What made him say that? Did he break some sort of code in the clan that he speaks of? It was none of Shadow's business though since he's not from that region.

The Espeon, Bastet seemingly decided to introduce herself. "I'm Bastet and Mathias is my brother so Yami its nice to meet you." Wait, what does she mean that Mathias is her brother. Perhaps an adopted one. "Huh? That's odd, something is above us on the next floor. It wasn't there before and now its there." Shadow looked at the espeon in confusion. Likely a psychic type that can't control her powers to well. She looks inexperienced with her powers and likely can't control them. The normal Charizard had then asked the psychic type. "Did you miss anything when you was helping Glass sis? I would of known if I heard something while being up there with Cosmic." The espeon then said something else that made it a bit alarming. "I'm sure Mathias, I didn't feel anything until now. Its weird, but I kinda want to know." Doesn't she know that being curious in this world these days can be dangerous. "I don't think its a good idea Bast. Who knows what it could be or if its even something there. We should probably get moving since we need to pick up some other things." Would there be anything in this hotel that would be useful other than whatever's in that box that is sitting next to the wall? "If there is someone there, we have the element of surprise now. Which we won't have if we're split up looking for food. I think we should root them out right now." That sounds like Nova's assuming that its something hostile.

With a huff, the charizard looked right at the Druddiking thinking that it would be a bit rash to not know if whatever's there is hostile or friendly. "Wouldn't that be a bit to early to judge if its a threat or if its not? Not to sound like I'm running, but I would rather keep silent and wait." That being a wait and see, Shadow looked up to where Bastet was watching. It looked like the ceiling was severely weakened and it must of been exposed to acid of some sort. It looked like it could come down any second and all it took was a little weight to trigger the collapse. "Lets just hope if the ceiling doesn't come down from where that acid was splashed up at. Or if someone decides to even step on that spot by dumb luck." Noting that he waited patiently and oddly not in a cautious matter. As a fighter, the charizard was tough and would test his limit, but he wasn't the type to cause harm without reason. For now it became a waiting game to see what happens. However, it was the absol's decision on what they should do.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:37 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 4

Another Pokemon came barrelling in, and after a hasty explanation and stop he spoke stiffly, "I'm Cosmic," Another dark type? Yami nodded, as the rest of the Pokemon started to give short speeches he wanted to hear. Glass made her lead position clear, something that cat had wondered before, and the blue dragon gave his species alongside his name. While he didn't exactly know what a Druddiking was it looked similar to something he had at home, so that was pretty neat. Mathias basically said Gabriel wasn't lost, so that was good, and had the mini-monologues not been going around he would have offered to go to the mountain himself.

"I'm Bastet and Mathias is my brother so Yami its nice to meet you." The Espeon in particular was very kind in her greeting, and received a gracious bow from the feline. "It's nice to meet you too!" Though as he brought his head back up he had to wonder, brother and sister? Could those Pokemon do that? Was it a half-sibling sort of thing, or in-laws? As interesting as that tale could be the thought completely blanked from his mind at the psychic's next utterance. "Huh? That's odd, something is above us on the next floor. It wasn't there before and now its there." Next... floor? Yami titled his head all the way back along with his eyes. Were they not outside?

Sure above them was metallic, but it was also dark, with overhangs and bridges. Wasn't it night time? Wasn't this the town he had wandered into before that was made from metal all patched together? Wasn't this the outside world? The others questioned around it as though this was common knowledge. Was he the only one confused by it? Taking a few steps back the cat strained his ears for any distant noise and his eyes for even a single sign of the sky. There was nothing, and unease felt like nettles stinging his pads.

The siblings disagreed on the next course of action, but Yami was not listening. "Above us?" He said as no more than a whisper. This place didn't feel like the inside of something at all. Surely, surely this couldn't be true and they just meant the next level on all these buildings. The rest of the Pokemon also seemed unsure of how to act but Yami just could not grasp the overarching concept. Shadow said the ceiling could fall and that was the tipping point. Shaking his head feverishly Yami mewed the most coherent thing he could from his jarbled thoughts. "The ceilings gonna fall? But were surrounded by the buildings. What, are they gonna tip over?"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:28 pm

The Under | Unknown || 98 | 65

Kyoya sighed and readjusted the bag on his shoulder. Before them was a narrow hallway with a blackened and practically liquefied flooring. His lip curled in disgust as he tested the damaged wood with one hoof. It sunk slightly into it.
    "This is a really bad idea." He said flatly to the fox.
    "I'm not the one that decided to block the stairs," Plague said with a roll of his eyes, getting impatient. Leaving a clean room with a comfortable bed left his mood sour, and Kyos' cautious personality only made it worse.
    "This-" The ram pointed at the floor irritably, "Wasn't here before. This- was our way out."
    Plague stared at the floor a moment, studying the damage. "It's not as bad near the walls. Maybe we can just hug the sides." Before he could place a paw on the less ruined carpet, there was a deep creak that yawned its way through the ground beneath their feet.
    "Back!!" Kyoya shouted in alarm, but it was too late. The ruined panels crumbled under their feet with a snarl of twisting wood and rubble.

_____

Plagues' lungs struggled with the thick soup of dust and sand he was inhaling.
    Stuck.
    Coughing deeply, he snarled and clawed his way out from under the rubble that had fallen on top of them. He quickly found the yellow ram not far from him, half buried. But as the dust began to settle, his body went rigid and his fur stood on end.

There were others here. Surrounding them.

Adrenaline pumped through his veins as his dark lips pulled back to reveal fangs. His crimson eyes within the hollows of the bird skull went bright red and feral-looking as a deep, reverberating growl escaped him. Purple rings glowed menacingly as he stood over the ampharos, ready to tear apart anything that moved.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:20 am

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |82|57|
    After pleasantries were exchanged, Glass gave the group a ,ong stare, red eyes sweeping over them all. Ok, Nova, Yami, and Shadow. At leas she knew who else was here. The Absol looked around the room, keeping an eye out. They had medicine, and water... but they needed food. With three extra mouths, they'd need a lot of food, too. There had to be a storehouse, or something, somewhere in this dump of a cave.

"Huh? That's odd, something is above us on the next floor. It wasn't there before and now its there." Glass's gaze snapped up to the ceiling, eyes widening as she saw how it'd dipped dangerously. What on..? The Poliwrath. "Shit," the acid from the Poliwrath, of course. It'd eaten through the floor, and if they weren't careful, it'd start to drip down here too. The Absol started to look for ways out. They had to keep moving, or else they'd all be buried.

"Did you miss anything when you was helping Glass sis? I would of known if I heard something while being up there with Cosmic." The Umbreon's ear twitched, and he glanced down at Mathias and Bastet, eyes shining brighter. "I'm sure Mathias, I didn't feel anything until now. Its weird, but I kinda want to know." Oh, no. There would be none of that. Cosmic gave a low growl and glared at the Espeon. "And get us all killed? Yeah, no. I'd rather not have someone go look, and then bring it back to kill us. We had enough of that shit when HAL went rouge." The Umbreon spat, tail lashing in annoyance.

"I don't think its a good idea Bast. Who knows what it could be or if its even something there. We should probably get moving since we need to pick up some other things." Cosmic snorted as Mathias agreed with his sentiment, ears flicking upwards as he heard the floors above them creak. Wait a minute... Cosmic looked up,
    and backed away from that bulging ceiling.

"Where should we look for food at Glass? Now that we have more pokemon to feed, we'll have to find someplace that has plentiful amounts." Glass hummed, still looking at that dip int the ceiling. She frowned heavily, glancing down at Mathias. She went to talk, but had to stop when she heard another creak, giving Nova a chance to talk. "If there is someone there, we have the element of surprise now. Which we won't have if we're split up looking for food. I think we should root them out right now."

"Yeah... I might have to go with Nova's suggestion. Also, can everyone back away from the center of the room? I don't like the look of that ceiling, and it keeps creaking. It could fall at any minute." She muttered, her voice low. She didn't know if the volume of their voices could cause a disruption, and she didn't want to find out. "Above us?" Her red eyes darted over to Yami, and she narrowed her gaze. Did they not get that they were inside a building? "The ceilings gonna fall? But were surrounded by the buildings. What, are they gonna tip over?"

"We're also inside a building, cat. And above us is a very unstable ceiling, that could collapse. So I'd say tread very fucking lightly." Cosmic hissed, backing away. His ears flicked as he heard some creaking, followed by the sound of splintering wood. Oh fuck.

"EVERYBODY DOWN!" Glass called, leaping back away as the ceiling gave way, collapsing down with an explosion of dust and mildew. The Absol hacked and coughed, gagging on the dust that clogged her throat. She cracked open her eyes, and spotted the bright purple glow that suddenly filled the room.

Cosmic was first to react, his own marking flaring to life, and filling the room with a bright silver, gold, magenta and blue glow as his tail lashed, ears flat back and lips pulled to show off his sharp teeth. The Umbreon hissed, fur spiking out to make him look bigger (even though he was already bigger than the average Umbreon) "No sudden movements pal." He snarled, looking down at the ram that was still buried in the rubble that'd fallen down.

Glass's attention was on the steadily dripping black tar-like substance that was starting to fall from the floor above. Fuck. She looked to Cosmic, then to the others in the group, and finally the two newcomers. Glass hissed a curse, and came up to shove Cosmic lightly. "Alright buddy, you better calm the fuck down, because hissing and spitting isn't gonna help. You wanna protect your buddy right there? You better let us help to uncover him, before that acid drops down and starts to melt his skin. So you have two choices, let us help, or watch your friend get dissolved alive by acid."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 am

The Under|Time Unknown
    60|23

Creeking sounds started to sound from above and the ceiling was beginning to dip. Nova of course made a suggestion. "If there is someone there, we have the element of surprise now. Which we won't have if we're split up looking for food. I think we should root them out right now." Sounds fair on that perspective. Ambushing the unsuspecting enemies was a plan. "Yeah... I might have to go with Nova's suggestion. Also, can everyone back away from the center of the room? I don't like the look of that ceiling, and it keeps creaking. It could fall at any minute." Mathias does so and so does Bastet. Mathias? Don't you think this is a little harsh to make an ambush without knowing what it is first? Her thoughts was true, but she wasn't sure if Mathias would feel the same. The Charizard's thoughts had turned to when he had to put Leo down. Each minute he felt that he'd lose Bastet again. I don't want to lose you as well Bastet. Please sis, I'm trying to keep you safe. Bastet looked at Mathias seeing that he did have his intent to keep her safe. It was a bond between them that clearly had family written on it.

Just as Mathias was about to open a door into a room, Yami of course asked something. "Above us?" Wasn't he listening to what Glass said? For a Liepard, this one seemed abnormally different from the one that called him dracul. Either way, he must of not realized that they're in a building. "The ceilings gonna fall? But were surrounded by the buildings. What, are they gonna tip over?" Not a chance that buildings would tip over, not without something exploding from inside. "We're also inside a building, cat. And above us is a very unstable ceiling, that could collapse. So I'd say tread very fucking lightly." Point taken since the acid had weakened the ceiling to the point its about to collapse if anything had stepped on it.

Wood started to break and it sounded like it was about to come down any second. Someone must of stepped right on that spot that was severely weakened. Suddenly Glass shouts in an alarming voice. "EVERYBODY DOWN!" Mathias' eyes widened as the ceiling gave in and with it dust and debris had filled the air causing him and Bastet to cough from the dust filled air. A bright purple glow was shining through the thick dust. Cosmic reacted first with his rings glowing all sort of colors. What was it that had caused that? Getting closer the charizard had spotted exactly seen what it was. Another umbreon, but it was wearing a mask of some sort. "No sudden movements pal." Mathias got into a combat ready stance in case things went south. A tar like substance was dripping from above and it could of been blood or oil, but he wasn't going to find out. Glass then acted trying to calm the newcomer. "Alright buddy, you better calm the fuck down, because hissing and spitting isn't gonna help. You wanna protect your buddy right there? You better let us help to uncover him, before that acid drops down and starts to melt his skin. So you have two choices, let us help, or watch your friend get dissolved alive by acid." Would it comply was the question now.

Bastet ran in front of Mathias seeing the masked Umbreon. It was the one of the two that had been felt by her powers. The other one must be buried under the rubble. She couldn't tell what the umbreon looked like under the mask or if was alive or undead. It was truly vexing. "That's them big brother. Those two are the ones I felt from earlier." The fire type wasn't going to take any chances with those two, but he held back for Bastet's sake. Until she could get a good chance to know what's being thought up in their intent. "Whoever you are, let us help you get your friend out. It would be pointless to fight while your friend is in danger of being harmed further by acid." At least some of his training in the past had still been there in his memory. Otherwise he'd be more closer to fighting with them like a fully wild charizard. Somehow there was no thoughts of hostility other than protecting a friend. Bastet could tell by the patterns. "Protecting your friend is nice, but please we just want to help you get your friend out of there safely. Will you do it for your friend?" As Bastet asked the umbreon nicely, the charizard was feeling somewhat overprotective and it would swell up if this stranger comes along with them, but it was by Glass' decision though.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 15

The creaking only gets worse as they debate how to act and all too quickly the universe decides for them. "EVERYBODY DOWN!" The shout rings out across the group immediately followed by a downpour of splinters, dust and debris. Nova throws up his over-sized wings to shield his face and body from the worst of it. However the torrent of upset dust cause the dragon to let out a hacking cough as everything settles. Then another noise begins. loud despite everything already haven fallen and with a sharp, angry note to it. As he finally relaxes his wings back to his sides a sickly purple glow pulses from the rubble. Another pokemon. No, two more.

"Alright buddy, you better calm the fuck down, because hissing and spitting isn't gonna help. You wanna protect your buddy right there? You better let us help to uncover him, before that acid drops down and starts to melt his skin. So you have two choices, let us help, or watch your friend get dissolved alive by acid." Acid? As if on cue, a drip splats against the ground dangerously close to Nova's own hand. The resulting contact with the floor causing a hissing noise and ominous bubbling. "Whoever you are, let us help you get your friend out. It would be pointless to fight while your friend is in danger of being harmed further by acid." If they are still alive, Nova thinks to himself, his eyes not leaving the masked umbreon. They haven't moved and this pokemon...

"Friend? Don't be so sure. This one looks infected to me." He declares, taking a step back from the dripping, and better aim for a flamethrower if it was needed. Thin curls of smoke rising from his nostrils as he continues. "Look at his rings and wild eyes! I bet they were getting themselves a snack."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:09 am

The Under|Time Unknown

It seems Shadow's opinion wasn't given a thought. However, they did have a point since the undead roam the caves as well as the outside world. "Yeah... I might have to go with Nova's suggestion. Also, can everyone back away from the center of the room? I don't like the look of that ceiling, and it keeps creaking. It could fall at any minute." Seeing how badly corroded it had became, the charizard backed away from it. Still, rushing into a fight without knowing first had serious consequences. Perhaps though they might be right and it could be hostile, but not until whatever it is shows itself. "Above us?" Yami asked. Well, technically yes, but only in a spot. Yet, that spot was looking more and more weaker from each second that passed. "The ceilings gonna fall? But were surrounded by the buildings. What, are they gonna tip over?" Shadow shook his head no in a response. The Charizard very much doubted that the buildings would tip over if they was built to last a long time. It would have to take a powerful explosion to cripple a building to tip one over.

Wood was starting to creek and break apart at the exact spot that they had backed away from. Shit, that's not good. Something is above and they're not going to like the fall they're about to take. And like that, it prompted a reaction that was necessary. "EVERYBODY DOWN!" The Ceiling collapsed and dust filled the entire area from the debris that fell with it. Shadow shielded his head and most of his body with this wings as he was coughing from the dusty air. After that he opened his wings creating a small gust of air to push some of the dust back. A purple glow was emitting from the epicenter of the debris pile. Something was indeed there and seeing the others taking an alerted stance, it must of been hostile. Shadow's eyes glowed a bit focusing right at the light source. His claws poised to end the suffering of the undead. That was until Cosmic made the first contact with words. "No sudden movements pal." The Charizard held back waiting for any action that was hostile from what appeared to be another umbreon. However, seeing something sticking out of the debris did catch his eye that made him stand down. There was someone under that pile that needed help.

Glass had taken control of the situation as if she knew what she was doing. "Alright buddy, you better calm the fuck down, because hissing and spitting isn't gonna help. You wanna protect your buddy right there? You better let us help to uncover him, before that acid drops down and starts to melt his skin. So you have two choices, let us help, or watch your friend get dissolved alive by acid." That kind of sounded like an ultimatum. At least the espeon isn't as rough around the edges. Still though she isn't one to take bullshit since she can tell if they're lying or if their mindless. "That's them big brother. Those two are the ones I felt from earlier." Guess Shadow was wrong on her powers. She was definitely able to use them without problems. "Whoever you are, let us help you get your friend out. It would be pointless to fight while your friend is in danger of being harmed further by acid." Trying to reason with it might work. They could just be infected, but not undead. So it was worth a try. The psychic type then come running up in front of the other Charizard as if they was an inseparable pair. She must of formed a bond with Mathias in order to stick close to him. "Protecting your friend is nice, but please we just want to help you get your friend out of there safely. Will you do it for your friend?" Her kindness was showing that even in this world that there's still friendly faces. It was shot down quickly by the Druddiking as if he was passing judgment. "Friend? Don't be so sure. This one looks infected to me." How the hell can he be so quick to tell? "Passing judgment so quickly Nova? Perhaps we should watch him first to see what goes on. Maybe he's defending whoever's under that rubble." A response to what was said. Likely though that things might get out of hand. Just in case though, they shouldn't jump to conclusions if they're only dealing with an infected pokemon. "Look at his rings and wild eyes! I bet they were getting themselves a snack." Again it was a wait and see thing.

The fire type was for once actually waiting for any movements that would suggest possibly eating the one under the rubble. "Calm down there buddy, we aren't looking for a fight, but if you care about that pokemon under the rubble then let them uncover them. That acid would eat away at them in a painful way if they don't get out of there soon." Logical sense there. Death by acid was not a way to go. Oddly he felt that they should trust the espeon on this part in case Nova is right on that part. "Regardless, I do have to agree with Glass on this Nova. It would be a grievous mistake to attack something we aren't aware of. Besides the Espeon would of sensed if they was undead." Again point given on that part for defense. It just didn't feel right to attack without reason. If the espeon did feel the umbreon was hostile she wouldn't of asked. Now it was only until time had told of what happens next.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:24 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 5

An eerie, disconcerting creak kept whining from above them, like something was bowing under strain. It's really there. Cosmic was kind enough to inform him that there was indeed a ceiling above them, though he had an edge to his voice that the cat could only assume was due to the worrisome sound. "Well that's subjective, isn't it?" He meowed, ready to have a spirited debate and lighten his mood when Glass roared, "EVERYBODY DOWN!" The creaks turned to mass splintering as wooden beams snapped and gave way. Instinct took over, and in a hunkering lump the Liepard dove for the nearest wall. His belly sank to the floor, shoulder's thrust against something firm as he witness the alleged ceiling collapse before them all in a cloud of dust and debris.  

The grit hadn't even settled before feverish scratching and snarling sounded from the pile. Yami strained his eyes to see something drag its way out of the lumber, another Umbreon by the look of it, but when things started to clear he realized it was not normal. The creature had a strange mask, skull... thing, and its markings were a suspicious purple. He only caught a glimpse of its brilliant red eyes but they sent shivers down his spine, like he was looking at some rabid animal that would attack without warning. A sensation that at any moment its ferocious growls and bared fangs would be turned against them all pulsed throughout his body. A cold wash of dread swamped the feline, stiffening his muscles and preventing him from moving from his low position. Alarm bells shot off in his head in a way no other Pokemon had from this group. This thing wants to kill us.

Everyone else, however, did not seem as concerned. Glass and the others picked up on something he missed, a yellow mass beneath the twists of wood, and were both eager and cautious in helping both Pokemon out. Yami didn't understand; what made this Pokemon different from Shadow to them? It had the wild eyes of an animal, and the tell-tale signs of early infection. It was showing clear aggression while the Charizard tried to talk things out. Shouldn't they want to kill this one?? Why are your reactions backwards? It was Nova that spoke what he also feared and the knot in his belly jostled with unease. "Friend? Don't be so sure. This one looks infected to me."

Shadow also defended him much to the cat's dismay. If anyone should call out an infected it should be the guy who is constantly accused of being one. Stress prickled its way through his black fur, and Yami's throat felt tight as even the purple dragon agreed with Glass. His jaws parted, ready to disagree, but the words wouldn't come as he stared at the cornered Umbreon. Are you one of them? Most undead lumbered and attacked without reason, but this guy was on an unstable defense. Yami was convinced it was one of them, but while he agreed with Nova he did not wish to attack it. With a rough swallow the feline tried to wet his throat. "Calm down," he meowed as steadily as possible, though it was more for himself than the other dark type. "You can leave once they're out, if you want. You're safe." He wouldn't lie that no one would harm him, as they had the right to defend themselves, but the surrounded Umbreon needed to know something vitally important. You have an escape.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:24 pm

The Under | Unknown || 99 | 66

"No sudden movements pal."
    Plagues' eyes snapped to the large umbreon that leaped towards them, hackles raised and teeth bared at the half-buried Kyoya, who had stopped struggling upon its' threat. Plague snarled loudly at the strangely colored fox, stepping over Kyoya and meeting the Umbreons' eyes with an equal retaliation. There was no chance at all that he could hold off this many, but there would sure be hell to pay if these assholes even tried to touch him. His purple glow mixed with the myriad of colors dancing across the room from the other fox, creating a strange, almost-auroraborealis effect on the walls.

"Alright buddy, you better calm the fuck down, because hissing and spitting isn't gonna help. You wanna protect your buddy right there? You better let us help to uncover him, before that acid drops down and starts to melt his skin. So you have two choices, let us help, or watch your friend get dissolved alive by acid."

Plagues' eyes didn't move from the confrontational umbreon, but his snarling became less apparent as he hesitated and shot a glance over at the female speaker, whose like he had never seen before.
    They...want to help...?
    A charizard and an espeon reflected the same concern as the horned female, which made him cease his growling and gaze around at the large group around him in confusion as they all tried to speak at once. His crimson gaze stayed on the gentle-looking espeon a little too long as his heart began to race frantically.
    M-mother...
    Sudden flashbacks volleyed his mind- a petite and elegant purple fox, a shy smile on her face as she looked down at him. Then a flash of teeth and claws. Blood. Laughing. Sinister, deep cackling. Laughing that instantly sent him into a spiral of terror. Her face, she was...free for once. Then-
    NO!
    Plague shook himself as muscle spasms and shivering began to erupt across his body. His breath came in too quick and burned his whole body as he realized he was hyper-ventilating. His teeth were clenched so hard they felt like they were going to shatter. His frightened gaze turned to the ram below him, silently begging for help. He had blanked out of reality again. To his right, he knew there were others talking, but the words made no sense.
    Kyoya stared at him apprehensively, shaking his head. "Calm. Stay calm." He whispered quickly, knowing the telltale signs of an oncoming break in the fox all too well. As his hearing began to return to normal, the blurred words began to decode themselves.
    "....so sure. This one looks infected to me. Look at his rings and wild eyes! I bet they were getting themselves a snack."
    Plagues' rings flared in anger as a dragon sneered at him, smoke already coming out of its nostrils as it prepared an attack. His ears flattened and his heavy rasping breaths grew heavier as he began to grow desperate. Small pebbles and chunks of rubble began to lift off the ground and dance in the air as he glared at the dragon, a psychic blow ready for the dragons'  imminent flames.

"Calm down. You can leave once they're out, if you want. You're safe."
    Safe. Was he imagining all of this? How can he possibly be safe??? A dragon was about to burn him to a crisp and another umbreon was gonna butcher Kyoya. His wild eyes stayed on the owner of those words, his mind dumbfounded and his mouth unable to form words. The feline looked absolutely terrified of him as he lay low against the ground, ready to flee at the slightest move. Despite itself though, it stayed rooted to the spot.
    Drip. Drip. Hiss!
    "Plague! It's okay. Get back." The yellow ram said in a commanding but apprehensive tone.
    Plague looked at all of them once more, his posture relaxing in uncertainty as he slowly backed up. The charged energy was released harmlessly as the rubble fell back to the ground.
    Drip.Hiss! Hiss!
    It was only then that he noticed the black liquid dripping on the rubble they were on. He looked up in dread, as a thick black substance started to inch its way closer to them.
    His eyes flashed to the others, then down to his partner as he began to frantically pull at the heavy rubble in alarm.
    "...Help him!" He rasped, his jaw finally unclenching enough for him to push out near-strangled words.

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:01 pm

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |83|58|
    Cosmic didn't move from his defensive position, tail and head raised high as his ears flttened back and lips pulled to bare his teeth. He didn't want to attack, but he would if the other made a move to attack first. He watched with narrowed eyes, a deep growl rumbling from low in his throat. Even still, cautious ice blue eyes flitted up to the dark, tar-like drip that came down from the above floor, lip curling a little further. That acid was bad news. It had probably already weakened this building, and any more movement could bring the whole thing down.

"Friend? Don't be so sure. This one looks infected to me." Glass narrowed her eyes, looking over at Nova with a low hiss. Judgemental prick. "Look at his rings and wild eyes! I bet they were getting themselves a snack." Glass snorted and looked over to the dragon. "Also look at how he stands, Nova. Protectiveness over a person is apparent, and we are a large group." She seethed, voice hissing from between her teeth. "Calm down there buddy, we aren't looking for a fight, but if you care about that pokemon under the rubble then let them uncover them. That acid would eat away at them in a painful way if they don't get out of there soon." Her red gaze flicked over to Shadow, a quiet hum coming from her throat. At least someone had some smarts. Any more major movement, and the building could become unstable. A fight was not a good idea...

"Regardless, I do have to agree with Glass on this Nova. It would be a grievous mistake to attack something we aren't aware of. Besides the Espeon would of sensed if they was undead." Cosmic glanced back at the group quickly, gaze falling on Glass. The Absol shook her head, and Cosmic nodded, taking a small step back to give the other Umbreon a little space. He still bristled and stayed on alert, but he respected Glass's silent order to step back.

"Calm. Stay calm." Glass looked to the buried pokemon, eyes narrowing a hair. Apart from the obvious, they didn't seem too injured, but they wouldn't be able to tell until they were freed. Even still, it appeared to be working, as the purple ringed fox started to visibly calm, that bright purple light dimming.

"Calm down," looking to the Liepard, Glass nodded, looking over to Cosmic and jerking her head back. The larger Umbreon stepped back, making sure that there was a little more room, to offer an escape. "You can leave once they're out, if you want. You're safe."

The acid dripped down, and Glass's fur spiked up some. Were they going to ignore the offer for help out of stupid pride and fear? She swallowed hard, looking up at that black tar. This could get ugly, really fast..."Plague! It's okay. Get back." Cosmic's eyes snapped to the Ampharos, eyes narrowing. Plague? An... odd name, but fitting, considering the other fox's appearance. After a few tense seconds, the vulpine backed away and started trying to dig out the ram. "...Help him!"

"Cos', quick," Glass barked, starting forwards to dig her sharp claws into that rubble, scraping away at it with heavy shoves of her paws. Cosmic nodded and took stand across from the absol, away from the acid as he started to dig at the rubble, flicking away dirt, wood and drywall to try and dig the Ampharos out. They had to act fact, before that acid actually caused damage.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:44 pm

The Under|Time Unknown
    61|24

Mathias eyed the umbreon trying to make sure the masked dark type didn't try to attack. Something started to buzz in the psychic type's mind as if she was hearing something. M-mother... What did she just hear? Surely she's heard a lot of things, but how in the world did that happen? Bastet just met this one and already her powers was acting up. It actually made the espeon blush a little. "Friend? Don't be so sure. This one looks infected to me." The Espeon gave a look at the druddiking thinking he was being a bit rude. "Look at his rings and wild eyes! I bet they were getting themselves a snack. Did he forget that she could detect if they was undead by mind wave patterns? Bastet looked annoyed with the dragon type's assumptions. Yet, she tolerated them like she was used to it from Zeke's other pokemon back in the past. It feels like dejavu, at least Mathias had more interesting things. Still I wonder why he wanted to leave that night? A mystery that she'll eventually find out. The purple charizard had countered Nova's claim in quick haste. "Calm down there buddy, we aren't looking for a fight, but if you care about that pokemon under the rubble then let them uncover them. That acid would eat away at them in a painful way if they don't get out of there soon." Glass had backed up Shadow's words with the Charizard continuing with it which made actual sense which he was right on that. "Regardless, I do have to agree with Glass on this Nova. It would be a grievous mistake to attack something we aren't aware of. Besides the Espeon would of sensed if they was undead." Who was this Charizard and how does he know this?

Regardless of Shadow's speech, Mathias' suspicion of Shadow was actually dropping. There was no way that he could be of his father's clan. "Calm. Stay calm." The fire type looked behind the masked umbreon. Bast, did you hear that? Also why are you blushing? Oh boy, ti didn't take long for him to notice that. She could lie to him, but he'd find out in some way. Of course though it was a brother's love to be like that. Bastet knew Mathias cared deeply for her and being the only thing he has left for a family. Mathias. She didn't know what to say to him. There was an Ampharos in the rubble that was talking to the masked umbreon. Seeing how alerted the umbreon was to Nova's threat, Yami tried his luck to try to calm things down. "Calm down. You can leave once they're out, if you want. You're safe." That didn't work to well. Seeing rocks levitating in the air only told Bastet that he had Psychic. Was he going to counter Nova's attack? This wasn't the time to fight. [Color=#"Plague! It's okay. Get back."[/Color] The rocks fall from where Plague was. An odd name for an umbreon, but that mask makes it somewhat fitting. If Leo was alive he could of had some insight to this. [Color=#"...Help him!"[/Color] That was all that was needed for the Charizard to hear. Mathias relaxed and before he took a step forward some acid dripped hitting the floor close to the umbreon. "Cos', quick," Shit, it won't be long before anything else decided to drip down.

The Charizard had to react and fast. That acid would do even more harm than good. "Bast, hurry, we don't have much time. We can't have anyone else dying here." Without questioning, the espeon used her powers to move some of the rubble to provide a shield to prevent any acid from landing onto Glass or the others. "It won't hold that long, but it should provide enough cover to get him out." With that Mathias rushed over and helped Cosmic and Plague dig out the Ampharos. Watching the shield that Bastet used the rubble for, the sound of the acid eating at the rubble was concerning. "You'll be free soon, just a little more then you should be able to get out." Mathias had assured the Ampharos. Considering how much time they had left before the shield fails, the determination in Mathias' mind had fluxed into Bastet's. Though Mathias' mind had wild thoughts returning, it wasn't taking away any other thoughts. A sudden hiss from the acid had snapped Bastet's attention to an edge of the rubble shield. It was eating at it faster than she thought. Yet if they all acted together, it should be enough time for them to get out and back to safety.

OoC)) I had Fox's permission to have Bastet hear Plague's thought. If there's a problem with this then I can change it. Just let me know.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:20 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 16

Small rocks and bits of rubble start to rise as the umbreon's eyes turn towards Nova, clearly not liking his threat. For several tense moments he's sure a fight's going to break out. That this pokemon will snap and they'll let loose their respective attacks. "Calm down. You can leave once they're out, if you want. You're safe." Yami says in a quivering voice, trying to defuse the situation. The others begin to agree in one way or another, making no move to harm or threaten the possibly infected newcomer. It's not until an unfamiliar voice from the rubble does the tension break.

"Plague! It's okay. Get back." The psychic held debris drops and the umbreon 'plague' doesn't hesitate to begin digging out the other pokemon. "...Help him!" That was all it took for the others to join in. Mathias, Glass and Cosmic lunge at the rubble pile, digging their claws into the wood, dirt and drywall and tossing them to the side. "It won't hold that long, but it should provide enough cover to get him out." Nearby, Bast activates her psychic powers, lifting larger pieces to use as shields.

The sound of acid eating away at the shields is sinister. Whatever this was from, it was powerful stuff. Another particularly loud pop and hiss and Nova dives in, concerns temporarily forgotten. The dragon grabs the largest stack of wood and drywall he can manage within reach. Balancing out his weight with his long tail he rises onto two legs, pressing reinforcements against Bast's existing shields. "The acid is strong, these aren't going to last long!"

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:30 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 6

That gaze. That wild, crazed, unpredictable gaze locked itself on him and Yami felt every bit of his being go cold. Things started to rise from the ground, retaliation clear and ready, but the cat was in no position to respond. The yellow shape spoke, confirming that it was very much alive and antiquated with the Umbreon, and finally it reacted without hostility. It shrunk back, was it yielding or fearful? Had its friend broken through? Then panic and alarm, the look in it's eyes changing drastically.
    And then, he spoke. "...Help him!" The words were rough, forced even, but no less meaningful as everyone leaped into action.

Wooden beams, drywall, bits of metal and slag were thrown around as each Pokemon rushed to help. Bastet and Nova made covers out of what they could lift, the protection much appreciated as the hissing drips of acid hastened. Recovering himself, Yami jumped at the wood pile and started to claw it apart. Despite the broken integrity from where the acid worked away at them the larger pieces were still sturdy and mishmashed together. Tug as he might the interlaced beams were too tight and would not budge on his side.

The shuffling of the pile was fairly loud now, but the drip, drip, drip and hissing was all he could hear. Tail trashing the cat growled and let a dark aura cover his front paws. We don't have time for this. Raising his paw Yami brought the Night Slash down through the beams. They splintered, the smaller beams breaking apart while the larger ones shifted or cracked.
    The Liepard continued, the semi-calculated assault actually making headway into the pile. Beam after beam was forced to yield to him, and when he wasn't breaking them he did what he could to throw the pieces aside. It was messy, with shrapnel and splinters flying in all directions, but it was effective. If he was careful the buried Pokemon would not be harmed, but he feline was more concerned about the ticking time bomb dripping upon them than a few flesh wounds as he continued to claw the rubble apart.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 pm

The Under | Unknown || 99 | 67

Rubble flew everywhere, crashing and snapping behind the others that tossed it. The ram had a small army digging him out, and yet all he could think of were the rates of material decay by way of a pokemons' potent defensive acid. Kyoya snarled and thrashed himself in an effort to free his legs, the heavy rotten beams splintering as the feline took the excavation to the next level. "Ah, careful!" Wooden shards flew and concrete shattered, battering him as the weight was lifted. Grunting, he ignored the shrapnel and scrambled back with the help of the black fox by his side just as angry hissing ate through both barriers floating above them and pooling where he just was.

They coughed and gagged, the pair pulling themselves back from the dust cloud and noxious fumes of the acid. "A-re-*cough* Are you okay?" The umbreon asked with a ragged breath, his gaze on the same level as the disheveled ram sitting next to him. Kyoya breathlessly nodded, his hand to his mouth. He looked around in bewilderment at the others, then tested his shaking legs. He stood up shaken, staring at the dripping acid with dread. His fur was dull and almost grey from the dust and his glasses were obscured. "....Thank you. We should...get out of here before the fumes get into our lungs."

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:35 am

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |84|59|
    Cosmic dug at the rubble, his ears flattened back to stop dust from getting into them as his eyes were in a squint, his nose burning from the fumes of the acid above them, sizzling as it hit the rock. "Bast, hurry, we don't have much time. We can't have anyone else dying here." His ear twitched a tiny bit, and the fox let out a snort, risking a glance up as he heard the acid start to his something else above them. "It won't hold that long, but it should provide enough cover to get him out." A barrier would work, bit not for long, so they had to get this shit cleared and fast.

"You'll be free soon, just a little more then you should be able to get out." Glass hummed at Mathias's words of encouragement, and she scooped out large piles with her large paws, throwing them back behind her with force and listening to them clatter across the ground, each sound getting tuned out after a moment. She glanced up as Nova moved to reinforce Bastet's barrier, and she gave him a nod of thanks, returning to the task at hand."The acid is strong, these aren't going to last long!"

The sound of an attack being used dragged Glass's attention to the cat, Yami, and her eyes widened a hair at his actions, but she soon caught wind of what she was doing, and she relaxed, focusing on her own task."Ah, careful!" Understandably, the Ampharos was worried, but Yami's actions were working, and after a few moment the ram was free, and just in time as acid finished eating through Bastet's barrier and dripped down where the ram once stood. Glass breathed out a sigh and stepped back, with Cosmic returning to her side.

"A-re-*cough* Are you okay?" Cosmic wheezed and gasped as he worked to clear his airways from that dust and stinging fume stench, coughing and hacking. "Now about everyone else? No one was injured?" He called, voice hoarse and raspy. He cleared his throat and swallowed hard, looking back to Glass for more instruction.

"....Thank you. We should...get out of here before the fumes get into our lungs."

Glass nodded at the Ampharos's suggestion, and she moved to grab a few of the supplies they had found earlier. "Mathias, can you grab all the supplies you can carry? We should all do the same. Se need to get out of here as soon as we can. With that acid eating through everything, it's not safe to stay in here any longer."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:24 pm

The Under|Time Unkonwn
    62|25

Mathias lifted whatever rubble that was to heavy for the others to move. Some of the rubble looked like it was aged as well as corroded by the acid. Each second that went by the barrier that Bastet provided was weakening from the deadly substance. "The acid is strong, these aren't going to last long!" Well now that Nova's helping, yet how he was doing it wasn't to safe. What is he doing?! Is he trying to risk his own life for the others? Somehow he feels like a hero who is protecting anyone he could. Though she looked at the dragon type, she knew that Mathias would say something to her in a way to have her cooperate. Hope he knows what he's doing. The espeon didn't want to be responsible for him getting hurt. The liepard was doing his job to help get Kyoya out of there. "Ah, careful!" Eventually they got him free and in good time as the acid finally got through the barrier and hit the spot where the ram was standing at. Mathias had stood clear of the area just crossing it before it all came down. That was to close. If we didn't get out of there before the barrier failed, then we would of been seriously hurt by that.

Plague had coughed from the acid's fumes that had dripped onto the ground. "A-re-*cough* Are you okay?" It was a relief that nobody got injured. Cosmic had to make sure though so he then asked just in case anyone did get hurt. "Now about everyone else? No one was injured?" Mathias nodded in notion that he was okay. However, the noxious fumes from the acid was starting to get strong and if they stayed there any long it would become dangerous to their health. "....Thank you. We should...get out of here before the fumes get into our lungs." Bastet and Mathias also agreed with the ampharos' suggestion. Mathias started coughing from the fumes. It wouldn't be long before the fumes become toxic. "Mathias, can you grab all the supplies you can carry? We should all do the same. Se need to get out of here as soon as we can. With that acid eating through everything, it's not safe to stay in here any longer." She was right though. They'll have to get out of there before it becomes things get from bad to worse.

The Charizard nodded his head to Glass. "Yeah, I'll have Bast use her powers to get anything that I'd be unable to carry afterwards." Hopefully they have enough for everyone. The potions and water would be the first thing to get. Mathias looked at Shadow who more or less was still a mystery to him. Perhaps he wasn't from his father's clan but he wasn't going to drop his guard with him. "Mathias, are you still worried about him in case he was going to attack you?" Though her words was on the money, he just felt that being cautious was better since he was worried that he could be on the clan's death list. A deep sigh came from Mathias, but the words he spoke was something that Bastet knew all to well. "Lets just get the stuff sis. I really don't want to talk about it right now." He knew the espeon could get into his mind and find out, but Bastet respected Mathias' wishes not to tell her yet. "I can take this box if you feel comfortable big brother. It looks rather heavy, but maybe Glass could have this box for our supplies." A sudden smile came from Mathias as he looked at Bastet. If Leo was still around, he'd be proud of them two working together like he was teaching them. The Psychic type smiled back at Mathias before they returned with the supplies.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:43 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 17

Nova ground his teeth together. His focus shifting back and forth from the feverish digging to the steady drip of acid above. His senses are yelling for him to get as far away from the toxic sludge as he can, but that would leave the rest of them exposed. They just had to work faster and get away together is all. Splinters from their work bounce off his rough scales as piece after piece was either moved or hacked in half as the group hustled. "Ah, careful!" Almost there... then finally, the yellow pokemon scrapes free of the pile just in time. Sputtering and coughing he rises to his feet, but otherwise appears unscathed.

Nova's blood runs cold as acid beings to drip in small open pockets through their defenses. Though it is mere moments before everyone else is able to move to a safe distance. The dragon lurches the rubble he'd been holding forward. Allowing the accumulated toxins to spill forward onto the abandoned pile while he reared his body back. A smack! is followed by increasing popping and sizzling with nothing to stem the flow any longer. He sneezes and snorts at the swelling of fumes. "Now about everyone else? No one was injured?"

"So far so good." He replies once back on all four paws. "....Thank you. We should...get out of here before the fumes get into our lungs." He couldn't agree more. Without hesitation, Glass assumes command. "Mathias, can you grab all the supplies you can carry? We should all do the same. We need to get out of here as soon as we can. With that acid eating through everything, it's not safe to stay in here any longer." Nova skirts around the acid, following the others as they quickly reach for gathered supplies. "Ugh, yes! This place is dreadful. I don't need anymore tears in my wings--what do you need me to carry?" He asks, silently torn up inside about every small scratch on his wings. He arches his neck around the others, looking to see just what they were collecting.

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:03 pm

The Under|Time Unknown

Everyone was working together to free the ampharos from the rubble. "Ah, careful!" Shadow looked at the psychically created barrier that the espeon made. It wasn't going to last much longer and with Nova helping her it should be enough to get the ram out. The smell the acid was creating smelt like that of a toxic marsh. There wasn't to many known marshes that was toxic to the world, but the land that Shadow went to was one of those places that had one. This stuff is toxic enough to make the air to dangerous to be close to. Right now though it wasn't as strong, but once it settles in more, it could become a gas chamber and they'd be in real trouble if they stayed longer than they did. Thankfully the air wasn't bad enough to where it would choke them, but it stunk badly. The odor was just enough to warrant a face from the charizard that showed disgust from the smell.

Some acid started dripping off the barrier and hit the ground with a hissing sound. The rest of them eventually got the ram free and got out of there before the acid came flushing down where the ram was dug out at. "A-re-*cough* Are you okay?" That was a close call, if any longer there would be more than an ampharos corpse to clean up. No words could describe what Shadow had felt. There was one to many close calls already for a day. "Now about everyone else? No one was injured?" It looked like everyone was okay. The one called Mathias had luckily came up with the barrier plan. "....Thank you. We should...get out of here before the fumes get into our lungs." The Charizard then started to smell the air again. Looks like the acid is already getting close to dangerous levels, not only that a hint of gas was starting to mix into it. From what it looked like it must been from an undead that died and ruptured from the buildup. "Mathias, can you grab all the supplies you can carry? We should all do the same. We need to get out of here as soon as we can. With that acid eating through everything, it's not safe to stay in here any longer." Supplies? Did they find something in this building? The orange charizard responds without question. "Yeah, I'll have Bast use her powers to get anything that I'd be unable to carry afterwards." Not after they departed for the supplies Nova followed behind. What is that dragon up to? Shadow paid no mind to it as it didn't concern him.

The Charizard wondered what he could do to help. "Is there anything you need me to do?" Shadow asks Glass. Just before he was to say anything else the lights begin to flicker. There must be a generator in the hotel somewhere. Though not having much knowledge of human structures, it would be hard to know where it is and if the acid is the cause of it. The air was getting slightly more stagnant as if its mixing with the air inside the hall. "If I may ask, do you have a plan on where to go next?" In his mind, he would suggest them to not go out in the desert until night as the heat would be to dangerous for the lot of them except for Mathias and Nova. However, it was the Absol's decision to their next destination. Hopefully they'll find out why the other pokemon in this region are like the way they are.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:02 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 7

The hissing, the horrible hissing was growing more fervent. The cat's paws moved faster, barely able to differentiate friend from floor board as the pile was eviscerated. The buried Pokemon called out but Yami could no longer listen as his focus was solely on the moment. The heap shifted collapsed, the yellow sharp fleeing its confines moments before the looming acid finally ate through its holds and poured down upon it. The cat wanted to charge forward, to investigate and see what he had unearthed, but splashes of acid managed to dot the cat's fur and instantly sting as they ate through. With a loud, sudden hiss Yami shook himself clean of both dust and burning droplets, the intensity of his hunt forced to wait as the Umbreon blocked his path.

Digging his claws into the floor Yami kept himself under wraps. He needed to examine the Ampharos but his previous discomfort toward the Umbreon, Plague or something, forced him to stay rooted to the spot. His eyes were wide and saucer like, breaths quick from the exertion with his jaw dangling open. What was it? He had to know. Who was it? Were they food? If the new Pokemon hadn't spoken, if Plague wasn't blocking his line to it, he would have inevitably pounced. "....Thank you. We should...get out of here before the fumes get into our lungs." ......Oh. The big cat stood stiffly, his panting continued but only now did he realize the burning in his chest was not from effort but chemical fumes. The previous taste of dust in the area was quickly becoming tainted and overpowered by noxious gas, and the entire space was no longer favorable.

At that, Glass laid out simple instructions. "Mathias, can you grab all the supplies you can carry? We should all do the same. We need to get out of here as soon as we can. With that acid eating through everything, it's not safe to stay in here any longer." Yami nodded, ready to grab whatever he could, though before any of this occurred he hadn't noticed any particularly useful items. Mathias had been spoken to directly, and had his own ideas on how to be helpful. "Yeah, I'll have Bast use her powers to get anything that I'd be unable to carry afterwards." And the rest of us? Though he knew a psychic's prowess could be invaluable why should they exhaust her when they had all these able bodies. "We've got plenty of paws though. We should share the load." The cat took one step after the pair before stopping. His eyes shot to the ram, still wanting to be a whisker's length away from it, but he knew it would not be. With a longing glance the Liepard bound after the others, ready to do what he could instant.

However, it was in that moment he realized how awkward that would be. He had no way of lifting things aside from his maw, and fashioning a sling would either take someone elses time or be unstable. He slowed his steps and let his eyes scan the filth that lay strewn about. Something caught his eye that, under normal circumstances, he would not care about. Plucking the plastic bag from the trash be followed after the others and bundled anything small enough to fit inside of it. Working his jaw through the loops and feline nodded at his own idea, and was nearly beaming as he bound back to Glass at the other's side. For a second, he was ready to march away with them, to quit this place and not have a second thought about it, but Shadow brought up an important question. "If I may ask, do you have a plan on where to go next?"

His paws came to a stop, ears flicking toward the large dragon. What am I doing? Though something intense had just happened, and they had introduced themselves to one another, these Pokemon were still strangers. Yami had no idea what they had been through before, or the extent of what they knew around here. Hell, in fact, these Pokemon knew something rather suspicious. "Yeah.. and why, um.. exactly, was there acid up there?" Was it an intention trap gone wrong...?
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 pm

The Under | Unknown || 100 | 68

Plague watched as Kyoya got to his feet as he quickly glanced him over. His golden coat was now a drab gray, with small red patches on his legs.
    However, the Umbreon didn't have long to think on it before he had an uncomfortable sensation prickle at the back of his neck. He looked over his shoulder to see the large dark cat, who had been shredding the pile on top of Kyoya, now panting heavily with unsettling large eyes that shone with intensity.

The umbreon eyed him, a near audible growl beginning to well in his throat. But Kyoyas' shaken voice seemed to have broken the spell, and the felines' gaze calmed. Plagues' frown didn't lessen as he listened to the female, who wanted to scavenge for supplies before they left.
    The air was already near unbearable. His senses were screaming for him to get the hell out of there.
    But all he did was gaze up at Kyoya, who was staring at the almost-empty bag he had in his hands with irritation.
    "Damn...what's left in there..?"
    The ram sighed, pulling out a dinged up can of food and a water bottle, before dropping them back in the bag with disgust.
    "We had a a few days worth of food."
    Without a word, Plague padded away from him, cautiously watching the others in his peripheral as he searched for the reserves that had fallen out. Laying among the rubble to their left was some of their loot. Most of it was unsalvageable, but a few cans were hardy enough to be recovered. He grabbed one in his mouth, while rolling the rest to the ram, who picked them up eagerly. Motioning to the fox, he began to trot away from the fumes.

"If I may ask, do you have a plan on where to go next?"

"Yeah.. and why, um.. exactly, was there acid up there?"

The duo fell silent as they gazed at the others expectantly, the ram taking off his damaged glasses and bending them back into shape. He glanced down at the vulpine, who in turn shrugged his shoulders in response.

I guess we're staying with them, then....for now.

(sorry, my stupid email just eats my notifications)

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:12 am

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |85|60|
    As people started picking up cans, Glass looked up at the ceiling where the acid dropped from, then to the puddle that was already starting to melt through the floor here. Fuck... that shit was potent. The absol made a face, shaking her head as she moved to bit into the plastic that held a group of water bottles together, whilst Cosmic grabbed a can, holding it in his mouth. "Yeah, I'll have Bast use her powers to get anything that I'd be unable to carry afterwards." The absol nodded at Mathias's words, before looking around the group, setting the water down so that she could speak.

"Is there anything you need me to do?"
    "Yes, if you could. There should be a medical package somewhere around here. We found it in one of the other rooms and brought it in here earlier. It's a white box with a red cross on it."

"So far so good." Cosmic flicked his ears, rings glowing brightly as the umbreon looked around, breathign through his nose with a slight wince as the smell of the acid burned. They had to get out of here fast... "Ugh, yes! This place is dreadful. I don't need anymore tears in my wings--what do you need me to carry?" While Glass was preoccupied with ordering the others, Cosmic looked to the dragon, taking in his large size. He set down his can, nodding to some packs of food that were wrapped in cardboard.

"Can you carry those? We need to get as much food and water out of here as we can."

"If I may ask, do you have a plan on where to go next?" Glass looked back at Shadow, starting to head for the exit downstairs and out of the building.

"There's a building up ahead, really pristine and clean looking. There has to be something in there, or somethign aroun it that stopped undead from getting in. I want to figure out what it is." She explained, before grabbing the water again to start heading out.

"Yeah.. and why, um.. exactly, was there acid up there?" Cosmic's ears flicked, and he looked over at Yami, then at the acid.

"Undead Poliwrath. It's stomach acids must have become potent when it died, and started festering once it had completely been killed. That's probably what it's from."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:54 am

The Under|Time Unknown
    63|26

With Mathias carrying the water supplies, Bastet had used her powers to carry a box that had some potions and some other items in it. Since they was away from everyone else it was safe to talk. "Why are we going further in? Mathias, are you trying to do something wrong?" The charizard shook his head telling her that he's not disobeying. "No, There was something I needed to check out real quick, but looks like there was nothing else. So lets head back before the others finish gathering." The espeon started picking up some undead mind waves coming from a locked room. However they was so weak that it was at a sign of its final days. Poor thing, so young, but doomed to wander like the rest of the undead. Such as the fate of the undead, Bast couldn't do anything for it when it was locked into a room that it couldn't get out from.

While returning to the others, Mathias' wild instinct continued to grow. Now he wondered if his pokeball got destroyed. Only way to find out was to ask Bastet. "Sis, did my pokeball get destroyed when you was with Zeke? The psychic type frowned at the words that Mathias said. Did he somehow find out or did his wild instincts resurfacing made him realize it. She gulped and then told him everything. "I'm not going to lie to you Mathias. Your pokeball is destroyed, but Zeke tried to keep your pokeball safe. I'm sorry big brother, I couldn't save him though." The feeling felt like a knife being forced into his heart. Zeke tried so hard to show him love through his time growing up in his care. Either way it was time to show his affection in return by avenging his fallen friends and trainer. The best way is to stick with Glass and the others. "Lets stick with Glass and the others Sis. Zeke would want us to help the others." The eeveelution agreed as they came back with the boxes.

They finally got close enough to hear Glass talking and she sounded like she was explaining something. "There's a building up ahead, really pristine and clean looking. There has to be something in there, or somethign aroun it that stopped undead from getting in. I want to figure out what it is." Sounds like they got a destination, but from what it sounds like it might be locked tight or they got security features that kills off undead that gets to close. At least from what Bastet is thinking. "Got the supplies Glass, I went to check for anything else that we could use, but looks like there's nothing else other than cleaning supplies that humans use." Bastet coming behind with the other supplies as well. Though she wanted to say something at first, the espeon thought maybe they could get around the situation of the security and short circuit the door lock. Then she looked at Plague wondering if he's coming along with them. So she decided to ask him herself. "Are you both coming with us? I'm sure we'll find more food so that way we can keep going." Mathias however, he snorted at the idea that Bastet was intending to flirt with the masked umbreon. Somehow he felt that she tried to do that with Cosmic and instantly was a no, but knowing her she'll try every eeveelution out there and still get one. That was until Cosmic broke his train of thought. "Undead Poliwrath. It's stomach acids must have become potent when it died, and started festering once it had completely been killed. That's probably what it's from." That explains the corrosiveness of the acid, but how did it end up in this hotel though was another mystery. Forrik was even a different one all together.

Mathias nodded to Glass on her idea. "Perhaps once we get inside that building, we'll be able to relax. Hopefully we'll be able to sneak past the undead without alerting them." The fire type looked at the other one and still had his distrust of him. What was his game and why is he sticking around? Either way only way Mathias would trust him is if Shadow did something to earn that trust. "I wonder if we'll get back to the surface after all this is said and done?" The charizard wondered that as well, but for now that building next to where they're at might have something of use to them.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 pm

The Under | Time Unknown | 18

While Glass turns to give the other's orders, their umbreon companion drops their can to address him, eyeing him up before nodding in a direction. "Can you carry those? We need to get as much food and water out of here as we can." Nova follows their motion to a collection of loaded cardboard boxes. "Me? Of course I can." He says, forgoing any normal gloating in favor of getting the job done. His nose was beginning to sting from the stink of the acid and the bulk of the liquid was yet to fall. Yuck, it was going to get worse. The faster they're out of here the better. Scanning the boxes, the dragon gives them a gentle shove to test their weight. Heavy, but not unmanageable.

Leaning back onto his haunches, he rises on to his hind legs again and uses his new position to carefully stack the boxes into a single small tower. "There's a building up ahead, really pristine and clean looking. There has to be something in there, or somethign aroun it that stopped undead from getting in. I want to figure out what it is." He flexes his claws before bringing them down under the bottom box to lift. "As long as it is less -acidic- then here, it's worth a look." Nova grunts with the effort and has to take time to balance the new weight on his hind legs. His tail acting as a counterbalance as he carries them. "Yeah.. and why, um.. exactly, was there acid up there?" Actually, that was a good question. "Undead Poliwrath. It's stomach acids must have become potent when it died, and started festering once it had completely been killed. That's probably what it's from." He blanches at the thought. "Disgusting...!" He says under his breath, giving the acid a fresh look of distaste including doing his best to cover his nostrils against his shoulder.

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:34 pm

The Under|Time Unknown

The Charizard listened to Glass as she asked him to get the medicine. "Yes, if you could. There should be a medical package somewhere around here. We found it in one of the other rooms and brought it in here earlier. It's a white box with a red cross on it." Shadow nods before he goes to get the medicine. One thing bothered him that he's yet to say to the others. His eyes glows in the dark when there's no light sources around. I'll tell them later, for now though may as well get the medicine so that we can get out of this human place. Hopefully that the old humans are still safe. Commonly, he is strong enough to worry for himself, but every now and then he worries about the seniors that welcomed him and his family into the village. Yet, he knew that if the humans was still safe then perhaps he could return the favor after all this is over.

Eventually he finds the box with the red cross on it. "This must be it. Looks a bit dirty but it looks like nothing had touched it other than what Glass said." Shadow opened the box seeing all sorts of medicine from potions to full heals to even herbs. Herbs? I know that stuff is really bitter, but what can you do now days. There was only a few herbs in the box and there was a case that had a white cross on it. Perhaps Glass could figure it out later, but for now it was time to close the box and bring it back to the others. The darkness of the hallway had caused Shadow's eyes to glow again and at ill timing. Mathias and Bastet just got back and they got other items as well. "Perhaps once we get inside that building, we'll be able to relax. Hopefully we'll be able to sneak past the undead without alerting them." What building was he talking about? Then he remembered Glass saying the same thing to him. "There's a building up ahead, really pristine and clean looking. There has to be something in there, or somethign aroun it that stopped undead from getting in. I want to figure out what it is." Maybe Mathias knows what it is since he looks like he's human owned.

Once he got out of the darkness and into some light, his eyes returned to normal. "Here they are Glass, there was something inside the box that I never seen before. It looks like a green thing with a white cross on it." Seeing Mathias looking at the box, he must know something and more likely shows that he is human owned. For now, he would wait on Glass' response first. The fire type then looked at the espeon who stood right by the normal charizard. Aren't most charizards territorial in some sense? Somehow though it seemed Bastet and Mathias had formed a bond with each other that could somehow be a sign of trust. "This building you talked about Glass. Is there something that we can find in there? I don't know much of human structures or homes so forgive me if I'm asking to much." That was one thing that his parents taught him was to apologize for overdoing something such as being overly curious.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:40 am

The Under | Time Unknown | 8

Yami let his large eyes glide warily over the Pokemon that, at least to him, were nothing more than a collection of strangers. Many barely knew each other, yet, just as instructed, each had quickly gathered seemingly useful boxes and tins before heading off in one direction. It seemed all and well, but the big cat was not convinced. He appreciated the company, it got dreadfully boring on his own, but what if this was all some elaborate ruse? Was that acid just a hazard, or was it really meant to stop intruders? In hindsight, he had nearly gotten attacked by a couple of them right beneath it and would have easily been outmatched, let alone chemically burned. To further his distress and though he respected other living beings the feline realized most of the Pokemon present would favor a carnivorous diet. Even if it was just the wood they were using he would have been a sitting target. Yikes..

Glass quickly explained where they were headed but things didn't feel any safer or solidified. A pristine building in this odd place, void of undead no less? Are you lying? So far, Glass had given him no reason to be suspicious. So why was he feeling so distrustful? The cat's ears were rigid with caution, and when Cosmic answered his question he was a bit jarred by his voice. "Undead Poliwrath. It's stomach acids must have become potent when it died, and started festering once it had completely been killed. That's probably what it's from." That stuff was stomach acid? That made the possible meal idea even worse. What had killed it, he wondered. Let's be real, probably these guys. Had they placed it there on purpose or was it just circumstance?

Shaking his head fiercely the Liepard tried to throw the suspicion out of his brain. Stopping, he reached forward with one of his hindpaws and vigorously scratched the inside of one ear. The plastic crinkled in his jaws but the cat didn't stop until the world shook within his eyes. These Pokemon haven't done anything wrong. They deserved a chance, yes? If this place really could keep undead out then it was a blessing that Glass would share it with their little collective. Suddenly Yami felt hot beneath his fur as shame overtook his mistrust. He kept his voice low and respectful, and asked uneasily, "Has there been a lot of undead around these parts?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 pm