Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 18 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Min Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 pm

[OOC: jfhgsfd hate to do this but I have nothing to work with so gotta skip. :c might switch out characters of something]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:44 am

((I just made Phoe's leaving post and she is going to join this team with Ardere but I still have a bit of the profile to do. Skip this one last time and then I'm coming back with a bang. XD))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 pm

((skip))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Marketing Admin[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Post 28| Post 73

The Under| Night

As the wretched fox shook in the sands before him, Tai waited a long moment, watching everyone else's reactions. Some paced, some looked on at the creature in pity or hate. But no one spoke. No one moved toward or away from her, no one made any sort of reply. All silent, all waiting and watching for... something. Gritting his teeth, his fur already on spike, the small sparks lighting his pelt, his nerves proved too frail to withstand this... whatever it was. This impasse, this wall. Nothing? Not even the bitch who was so adamant--

"Really?!" he snapped, head turning to the silent pokemon each in turn. "You're all just gonna fucking stand there? We have her here, the bitch that just went on a goddamn rampage in there, ready to be judged before a jury and you all just fucking sit there?! The fuck is wrong with you all?!" He paced in front of them, glaring at each of them, snarling and snapping with the crackle of sparks. We actually have a chance to give one of these fuck heads justice, something that's been awfully absent in this new, fucked-up world, and you... just... sit there."

He paused, glaring over to the weeping, shaking faker. His eyes narrowed as his mind recalled the fear, the absolute horror she had caused Koin and Ardere, and now that she was there, in the open, these pokemon just... did nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was too familiar of a sting, too close to his own wounds. The screams and death cries of his team and brother whispered just beyond his earthly hearing, reminding him that perhaps they weren't so different from him. Maybe he'd found pokemon like him, and he was forced to be on that other end... To see a way and have no one else take it, for one reason or another...

Well, fuck that.

He scoffed, turning away from her. "I haven't known many of you long, so this'll be easy to say." He walked away a bit, back to the perch he'd taken when he'd addressed the others prior. "If none of you have the fucking guts to even try her, then I don't even want to waste my time with you. I hope she slits all your throats." And with that, he hopped off, racing into the dark dunes, not looking back.

He wouldn't be caught in another trap. Not again.

Never again.

((Tai's leaving post. I'll have someone in here next round that can actually lead hulul))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:37 pm

((skip, perhaps we should put the team on hold until the new characters arrive?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Post 45| Post 74

[[Drecht's post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

The Under| Night

It had been a long, long time since Drecht had flown out of the damp, dark basement in Cinnabar, flying over countless forests, mountains and rivers. He had even traversed over what could only have been an ocean-- miles and miles, days and days of nothing but saltwater and the merciless sun beating down on him. He was rightfully exhausted, but the cool night air of the desert he'd found himself in made for something of a refresher-- an elixir to give him just enough strength to look for some sort of shelter or food to sustain him.

As he flew through the night, his crimson wings expertly keeping him aloft, movement on the sands caught his eye. A yellow blot, illuminated by the bright moonlight, pacing about. It was then the other darker blots caught his attention; a group of pokemon? His stomach complained that the meager meal he'd managed to consume at the beaches of this strange new region hadn't been enough, but his reason was just able to convince the hungry fires within him to stay put. If they were hostile, fine; he would make a meal out of all of them. But from his experiences, infected or rotting pokemon didn't group like this. That meant they were survivors. And while the thought of having to deal with possible more like those he'd met prior made the dragon more than a bit reluctant, it was likely that they would accept him and feed him for his wings and power. At the moment, with his weakened form, that was the best way to go.

Drecht circled lazily above them, the few last thermals of the day supporting him easily as he watched what transpired below. Though he could hear voices, the actual words escaped him-- he was simply too far away. But it wasn't long that the voices escalated, finally audible. "Really?!" the yellow blot snapped, his anger echoing, even at Drecht's height. "You're all just gonna fucking stand there? We have her here, the bitch that just went on a goddamn rampage in there, ready to be judged before a jury and you all just fucking sit there?! The fuck is wrong with you all?!" The dragon's gaze narrowed, his golden eyes flicking to the other blots, who remained silent. It seemed he'd flown in on an inopportune moment...

The yellow splotch continued, but quieter, his words elusive to Drecht's ears. Damn. Of course I'd fly in on a falling out... Just my luck. It wasn't long until the yellow splotch turned and left, skulking out into the moonlit dunes. Though Drecht's only true concern for the angry yellow thing really was rooted on whether or not he could eat him without a fuss, he still felt it awkward to simply swoop in and expect these pokemon to welcome him so easily. Still... it was really his only option, as the thermals soon withered under his wingspan and he found it much more difficult to keep aloft. He didn't have the strength to keep flying during the night... there was no choice.

--

Delia just couldn't control her weeping. The jolteon was so terribly mad at her, she knew there was really no hope in convincing him otherwise. And the terrifying Houndoom... They hated her so much... How could she fight that? How could she rise against such blind hatred? She had only met these pokemon, wanted to help... why was she such a monster? She knew she hadn't killed anyone-- especially not like what the jolteon described! She hadn't done anything...

And yet...

As the jolteon left, the others remained quiet. The still air brought no comfort for her, as she waited for some sort of judgment, some sort of sentence or doom to be laid on her by these strangers. At least some of them were more or less on her side... maybe they wouldn't allow for some of the more cruel ideas the Houndoom had in store for her. Swallowing the dry lump that had taken residence in her throat, she, trembling, began her plea.

"...Please..." she began, her limbs still shaking uncontrollably. "...I... I didn't do what you said I did, but... Please... I can't be alone again out there." She sniffled, the tears welling up more. "I can't... I'll- I'll do what you want. I'll leave you alone, a-and your baby, M-M-Miss... I'll e-even do l-labor or-or --uh, gr-gross jobs. I just... I just can't be alone again." Despite her nightmares, the visions of fire and death, she looked at the Houndoom straight in the face, her entire body shaking with unadulterated fear. "Lock me up, beat me, insult me, whatever, I don't care-- just don't send me out there on my own again. I can't... I..." Unable to keep eye contact, her head dropped, the sobs reclaiming her once more. She didn't know what else to do, to promise or ask of these pokemon, to make them understand that she wasn't a threat... She just didn't know...

A strange sound caused her to have a hitch in her sobs, her eyes snapping open in fear. It was a deep sound, like large wings... Tensing and looking around them in a panic, she frantically tried to find the source when it suddenly presented itself-- a giant golden and red dragon.

Terrified, she immediately ran to the other side of the group, hiding behind more debris. The dragon paused at the crest of the hill he'd conquered, looked about them and cleared his throat. "...Erm... Hello. I'm aware this is a bit awkward, but eh... I don't suppose you could use a bit of help in exchange for food?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 pm

The Under| |Night
    24| |27

Absinthe's vision began to blur. His legs shook, body swaying unsteadily as his poisoned condition grew worse. It was clear that the others were not going to stop their accusation against the fox anytime soon. He trembled, a small grimace forming on his expression as he took a step backwards. In silence he watched the Jolteon leave, spitting harsh words before racing away. The Absol sighed, peering through the growing darkness.
        "I can't... I'll- I'll do what you want. I'll leave you alone, a-and your baby, M-M-Miss... I'll e-even do l-labor or-or --uh, gr-gross jobs. I just... I just can't be alone again." the dark-type felt his chest constrict as he heard the Zoroark's words. "Lock me up, beat me, insult me, whatever, I don't care-- just don't send me out there on my own again. I can't... I..." he struggled to swallow, his concern for the illusionist rising. Shuffling awkwardly, he took a few more steps away.
        He knew he couldn't waste time just staying here for much longer. He could feel pain coursing through his bloodstream, his eyes struggling to stay open. He glanced towards Delia, giving a pained nod. "I-I'm sorry," he mumbled, beginning to walk into the shadows.  "I'll b-be...back...j-just need to...heal..." he felt guilt piling on his shoulders as he vanished into the growing night, desperate to find something that could cure him.

Faustus hissed in disgust, a deep scowl directed towards demon fox. He spat, glare narrowing even more as he turned away. "I'm not gonna put up with this," he grumbled, baring his teeth. "If ya'll want to get backstabbed and killed, be my guest. I'm not taking any chances." his spectral form flickered and wisped as he began to trudge away. "You can't trust those...those things."

[ooc: leaving post!! absinthe will be back eventually, but right now i need to lessen my load a little bit. c: ]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm

The Under|Night
    (A-30/P-61/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

As the two-faced demon-spawn plead her case Ardere could only grimace. She didn't think anyone was going to buy that act did she? Whimpering and crying like a pup wasn't going to get her anywhere with this group, not after what they just went through. And the infected was dead wrong if she thought she was staying. But as one by one they all started to leave the Houndoom felt herself not so sure. Judas...Absinthe....even the newcomer ghost all left her. Alone. With Delia. With the blue horse on the monster's side.

She was aghast that the only ones who would stand with her against Delia had fled, leaving the weakened mother alone with the sinister Zoroark who only days(?) ago tried to kill her. Now who was there to protect her against the fiend? The water pony had already shown his preference for the obviously infected female and even now she thought they might try to take her egg back and leave her a cold pile in a pool of her own blood. And rightly who could stop them? "...Erm... Hello." A voice called from behind, the pitiful Houndoom barely turning her head so as to keep one eye firmly on the dark fox only to witness a great beast of a dragon resting near. When had he gotten there? "I'm aware this is a bit awkward, but eh... I don't suppose you could use a bit of help in exchange for food?"

Ardere shrank around her egg and gave a deadly glare to Delia, lips curling back in a quiet snarl. "If you kill the fox you could do both at the same time. Just make sure to cook her thoroughly first."
    Right now this strangely colored dragon was her only hope.

She was exhausted, scaling down the steep cliff face and struggling to get to the bottom in one piece, and what did she have to find? A bunch of asshats leaving the Under and Asche not with them. Blue had to be in there somewhere and these idiots were just going to leave him there? Hell no. And then most of them began to piss off to Arceus knew where leaving the yellow fox even more irritable. How was she supposed to question anyone when they wouldn't hold the fuck still? When seemed only a meager handful of them where left Phoenix decided that it was enough waiting and stepped up to the group without a trace of fright, even though an infected was clearly in their midst.

"Yo Goonies. Any of you come across a blue Absol in there? Kid went and got himself lost and I need to get him back before he gets hurt." Eyeballing the large golden Salamence Phoenix couldn't help but give a chuckle, his shimmering scales making him look much less intimidating that any normal of his kind. "And people call me yellow." Snicker.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:50 pm

The Under|Night
    29|4
    (Post Count carried from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
    Paws ran across the cold night sand as two figures dashed across the Orre desert. The white furred one slowed down, her dark red eyes searching for anything to be used as cover. "Cos', how long have we been running for? I lost count a few days back." Glass muttered to her companion. The silver ringed Umbreon shook his head. "Honestly, I don't know. A while." Came the reply. Glass sighed, her breath billowing out in front of her in the cold night air. "I wonder what our chances of finding anyone out here are."

Cosmic's ears flicked up as sounds drifted towards them.
    "... Could do both at the same time... Her thoroughly first."
    "And people call me yellow."
    Cosmic looked towards Glass. "My guess is that we're in luck then Glass." The dark furred umbreon said, shaking out his fur and approaching the voices.

Five figures, four looked living and one looked infected, however the infected was curled up, and Cosmic could pick up faint sobs coming from it. It's... Crying? Cosmic thought, confused. His eyes narrowed as he watched the scene below with interest. Glass bounded up next to Cosmic, her crimson eyes looking below. "Shall we go say hi?" Cosmic grinned. "No harm in trying."

The two navigated down the steep slope, their paws guiding them as they scaled the cliff, with Glass's sturdy footing and Cosmic's agile paws, they got down pretty quickly. They walked up behind the ninetails, looking around the group. "What's up with the soap opera tainted? Battle of the fucking tears?" Glass asked, her eyes looking at the zoroark skeptically. She'd never let that thing get her, or Cosmic. Probably a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. They all did eventually.
    ((OOC: So glad to be here~ Tell me if anything needs to be changed))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 am

The Under || Evening || 5

As the water horse waited with baited breath for the judgement of the purple-tinted fox the legendary couldn't help but notice others about him shifting. As they stood, unsure of how to react and waiting for others to break the suffocating stand-off he caught several fleeing. Fed up, injured, unwilling to chance what the illusionist is capable of...For a moment, Keldeo felt his own resolve to support the fox waver. She is tainted in color...surely there is some evil at work here. However, he shook it from his mind with a quick shake of his mane. The undead did not act like this, he could see nor smell any blood on the zoroark's claws.
    "I'm aware this is a bit awkward, but eh... I don't suppose you could use a bit of help in exchange for food?"
    "If you kill the fox you could do both at the same time. Just make sure to cook her thoroughly first."
    Comes a quiet snarl from the mother houndoom. Clearly, her decision on Delia had been made. As the water-type's eyes lift up to the source of the second voice his eyes widen. Above them, a huge, golden dragon had appeared and was rapidly approaching to land beside their group.
    "Hey-wait-!"He calls as the zoroark streaks to the other side of their group to hide among a pile of debris. Jogging after her, Keldeo trots to a stop several feet from her hiding place.
    "No, she's not a meal."
    "What's up with the soap opera tainted? Battle of the fucking tears?"
    "Yo Goonies. Any of you come across a blue Absol in there? Kid went and got himself lost and I need to get him back before he gets hurt."
    Where were all these pokemon coming from?! It was as if the group never really depleted in size. The confusion of all the new arrivals compiled with his own made the legend's mind spin. Where even to begin?
    "The others, they think they know her, said that she had been here before and killed some of their 'mon." Keldeo states, raising his voice to address all the newcomers. The equine's own static expression not betraying any doubt he may be feeling from the testimonials.
    "There is no blood on her claws leaving no proof but their word against hers. This fox doesn't appear like any killer I have seen. Not one capable of what they say." Looking around the group as he speaks he takes the opportunity to get a good look at each of the gathered pokemon. ...Odd, he had never seen those pokemon come in those selection of colors before, but then again, how could he judge? They would simply say they've never seen a equine like him before either. Finishing his statement, the water horse leans up onto the debris, using his front hooves for support to look down at the crying vulpine. His confidence in his own words soar at the sight of her cowering. Surely this was no killer.
    "Hey...it's going to be alright...I believe you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Post 46| Post 75

The Under| Night

Drecht's only real reply came from the sour hound, her expression saturated with bitterness and hate. Hate for what? "If you kill the fox you could do both at the same time. Just make sure to cook her thoroughly first." Well... that certainly answered his question. Taken aback by such a loathsome retort, Drecht was gobsmacked for a moment, unsure of what to say.

"Hey-wait-!" the small equine called, the likely subject of the hound's hate skittering off behind a further pile of debris. Drecht couldn't honestly say he could blame whatever it was, but was still unsure how to proceed.

"No, she's not a meal." the unicorn stated, his stance obvious. Well, it wasn't as if Drecht was there to make waves. Honestly, he just wanted some food.

"What's up with the soap opera tainted? Battle of the fucking tears?" Another newcomer, an absol accompanied by a strange umbreon, quipped smugly, earning the dragon's early irritation. But they were behind another pokemon, a ninetales so yellow, it rivaled his own hide.

"Yo Goonies. Any of you come across a blue Absol in there? Kid went and got himself lost and I need to get him back before he gets hurt."

It was a cacophony of entrances, pokemon strangely just appearing out of nowhere, making their own opinions on whatever they pleased. Though it mildly irritated the golden dragon, it was sending Delia into a downward spiral of fear and paranoia. That houndoom would convince all of them to kill her, to burn her, to eat her... Whimpering, curled as tightly into a ball as she could, she could only wait as the others decided her fate.

"The others, they think they know her, said that she had been here before and killed some of their 'mon," the horse announced, the only one that had stayed by her side. She was grateful, sure, but she wouldn't put it past the houndoom and her new recruits to poison his mind against her, too. Or if he didn't comply, order for his death as well. She looked up at her savior, her champion, worried that she might be seeing the beginning of his end.
    "There is no blood on her claws leaving no proof but their word against hers. This fox doesn't appear like any killer I have seen. Not one capable of what they say."

She swallowed, waiting for the calls for their blood to sound. She didn't know any of these pokemon-- didn't know how they would act. But she saw him turn down to her, his sturdy hooves supporting her slight frame. "Hey...it's going to be alright...I believe you." His gentle tone soothed her, if only just, causing her to look up into his large, empathetic eyes. She swallowed, her throat constricted from her seemingly endless sobbing. "...Th-thank you..."

Drecht cleared his throat, flaring his wings slightly at the predicament. Apparently, there was someone in trouble-- the yellow fox had made that clear enough. But in their midst was apparently someone of unscrupulous nature, and taking care of both situations at once was nearly impossible. "Erm, no, Ninetales, I haven't seen anything of the sort. I just flew in, but I can assure you your... blue friend isn't out in the desert yet. If you can give me something to eat, I would be more than happy to help you look."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:41 pm

((Sorry guys, I have a bazillion things to do today and was sick yesterday so I haven't been able to write a decent post. Skip for now, I will have Phoenix respond next round but Ardere is really just sitting there angry))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 am

The Under|Night
    30|5
    Cosmic's pale eyes swept over the little group that they had stumbled upon. The Houndoom is aggravated, cautious and wary. Obviously been here a while, seems to know the infected. Glass and I will need to be cautious of that hound. A mother can be very... Touchy. Cosmic thought, his eyes darting towards the unicorn thing as it suddenly moved to stand in front of the infected. The umbreon's lip curled in disgust at the colt's actions.

"Hey-wait-!" Glass huffed at the unicorn's words, her dark red eyes watching the cowering fox with masked interest. "No, she's not a meal." Glass grinned. "Probably be too chewy anyway. Too lean." She quipped, a smirk dancing upon her face. "The others, they think they know her, said that she had been here before and killed some of their 'mon," Glass raised a brow at the colt's statement, scanning over the fox's quaking form. "Well that sounds like a load of crap." Glass turned her head at Cosmic's remark, watching the vulpine as he watched the fox intently.

Glass narrowed her eyes at Cosmic, her grin fading to be a hard set frown. Just what was that fox thinking? Glass scanned over the umbreon's form, trying to guess what her friend was thinking.

Cosmic knew that Glass was cautious, but he paid no heed to the absol. He glanced back at her for a moment, his pale blue eyes sending a silent message - play along.

"There is no blood on her claws leaving no proof but their word against hers. This fox doesn't appear like any killer I have seen. Not one capable of what they say." Glass looked back at the fox, looking over it's quivering form. No scent of death came from it, and she couldn't detect the undead scent she had smelt in Taph back at the asylum. "That doesn't mean she is harmless though." Glass muttered, her crimson optics watching the zoroark carefully.

"Hey...it's going to be alright...I believe you." Cosmic sighed, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. Closing his eyes slightly, leaving them open only a small bit so he could still see, Cosmic watched the colt lazily. We'd have a better chance of surviving if we stayed in the group, however we will have to pick a side. The zoroarks or the houndooms. In this case, I'm vouching for the fox, because that unicorn will be a useful ally. However... His thoughts were interrupted by the zoroark's voice - which was very shaky and timid, not what he'd expect. "...Th-thank you..."

Cosmic opened his eyes as an idea came to him, one that could keep them all together in a group and keep an eye on the zoroark since the houndoom was adamant that it was a demon. "Excuse me miss... Uh Houndoom, what if we let the zoroark stay with us, but we keep two 'mons watching, in case she does turn out to be the... Er, monster you say she is." Cosmic said, his eyes flicking back at the timid zoroark.
    ((OOC: Tell me if anything needs to be changed))
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am

The Under || Evening || 6

"...Th-thank you..."
    The reply brought a momentary grin to Keldeo's lips. As he watched, the sobbing zoroark looked up to him and he gave the most confident nod he could muster before gently jumping back onto all four hooves again.
    "Excuse me miss... Uh Houndoom, what if we let the zoroark stay with us, but we keep two 'mons watching, in case she does turn out to be the... Er, monster you say she is." Turning to look hopefully at the strange umbreon, it takes a lot for the water horse not to automatically blurt out his approval. This wasn't his decision to make really. But...could anything, any one of them said change the mother's mind? He dropped that thought, whatever the answer, it shouldn't stop them from trying.

"Erm, no, Ninetales, I haven't seen anything of the sort. I just flew in, but I can assure you your... blue friend isn't out in the desert yet. If you can give me something to eat, I would be more than happy to help you look." Another sigh of relief as the golden dragon appears more interested in food than picking sides in the growing conflict.
    "I will volunteer. To stand watch--if we can come to an agreement." The legendary starts, glancing around to watch the familiar and unfamiliar faces as he speaks as he's unsure how this proposal will be taken especially by the houndoom..
    "Why not kill two pidgeys with one stone? Miss--er," The unicorn stumbles awkwardly as he quickly realizes he knows next to no one's name. However, he stumbles forward, not letting it deter him.
    "We are all searching for something? None of us could say we're full, nor have food and a lone 'mon is zombie fodder. We could look for your friend Miss and find something to eat along the way?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Post 47| Post 76

The Under| Night

The horse seemed invigorated by her meek reply, flashing a small grin and giving her a confident nod before striding out to the others, very sure in himself for whatever reason. Keeping behind her pile of debris, Delia could only wish him luck-- that hound looked about ready to kill absolutely anyone. Though she expected him to speak first, it was one of the other newer pokemon that beat him to the punch. "Excuse me miss... Uh Houndoom, what if we let the zoroark stay with us, but we keep two 'mons watching, in case she does turn out to be the... Er, monster you say she is." Her ears perked as she dared to hope. Were... these other pokemon standing by her as well?

"I will volunteer. To stand watch--if we can come to an agreement." the horse begins, sparking anxiety and hope in the dark fox's heart. Would he succeed? Why was he risking so much on her behalf? He didn't even know her name! But the fact that he was so willing to help... She knew she couldn't let him become fodder for the demon he was trying to appease. Delia, though completely terrified, knew that she had to take whatever punishment the hound threw at him. He didn't deserve her wrath. Not when he was being so kind and protective... "Why not kill two pidgeys with one stone? Miss--er," It was only then that Delia realized she didn't even know the hound's name, making her feel even worse. "We are all searching for something? None of us could say we're full, nor have food and a lone 'mon is zombie fodder. We could look for your friend Miss and find something to eat along the way?"

With the dark fox and horse looking a bit more spritely, Drecht was glad to see that more than one pokemon was looking for a diplomatic answer. The horse himself seemed level-headed enough, and his offer stood to reason. The dragon nodded in agreement, happy to have found more pokemon with sense rather than misguided feelings of pride. "Seems reasonable enough," he added, sure that with more supporters, the whole group was more likely to follow suit. "A fine idea. Truly. We should head in, however, to escape the cold and the ever-lingering threat of discovery by not-so-diplomatic parties. Does anyone know what's in there?" he asked, nodding to the great looming black hole staring at them from a small distance. "We may find shelter or food in there. Your friend, too."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 am

The Under|Night
    (A-31/P-62)

Ardere let out a low growl as one of the new strangers actually tried suggesting a way to keep the wretched she-devil around, the prancing unicorn eagerly jumping on the idea seeing as how it already said it was on her side. Where they all blind? Where they all stupid? What was the purpose in keeping something that a) already tried to kill her once; b) was clearly infected; and c) likely just acting to get in good graces so she could kill them all later? "No..." she began to grind out through clenched teeth only to have the unicorn interrupt anyway. "Why not kill two pidgeys with one stone? Miss--er,"

The Ninetales stifled a chuckle at the sudden realization dawning on the water horse as it came to see it didn't know anyone actually gathered near it. The golden dragon had been the most helpful so far but that was because he was the only one who had answered her question so Phoenix decided until the others proved useful she wasn't particularly going to like them. But at least the pony was funny. "We are all searching for something? None of us could say we're full, nor have food and a lone 'mon is zombie fodder. We could look for your friend Miss and find something to eat along the way?" Well now that was worth talking about. "If Asche is anywhere he is in there," she replied, pointing back into the mouth of the Under. "When he went through the Colosseum floor the only place that would be is down here. That kid isn't lucky enough to die from a fall like that so he's probably groaning in pain and I for one am not going to leave him for some rot-brained freak to nom on."

"A fine idea. Truly. We should head in, however, to escape the cold and the ever-lingering threat of discovery by not-so-diplomatic parties. Does anyone know what's in there?" The Houndoom froze at the suggestion and realized exactly what this new group was trying to do. They wanted to go back inside the Under. The place she just escaped. "We may find shelter or food in there. Your friend, too." Mouth agape she stared dumbfounded at the Salamence before her voice finally found her, standing up and shouting excitedly. "Are you all crazy?! Arceus only knows how long I was down there in that black pit with the others but it was long enough for that one to go wherever the hell she went and come back minus a memory. So, pardon me, but I will tell you right now that there is no way I am going back into that death trap."

Phoenix was a little taken aback by the sudden verbal onslaught made by the female hellhound, eyes trailing sadly to the egg cradled between the frazzled mother's legs. Trying to calm the situation the yellow fox made her way over to the canine and sat down firmly, her many tails wrapped around her legs as she stared down the Houndoom. Ardere didn't know what to make of the dominant display but found herself lowering her head gingerly as the Ninetales began to speak. "Then, if you are soooooo insistent on not going in, mind explaining why? That was part of the question ya know. The 'does anyone know what's in there' part? Ring a bell? Or where you too busy pitching a fit about the Zoro to notice?" Ardere hunched over shamefully, clarity beginning to peek in through the fog of anger clouding her mind as she realized exactly how aggressive she had been acting. The traumatized female whimpered apologetically.

"It's....it's a war zone. The others, they tried to explain, but I was late in the grouping to see the full extent. That Zoroark was apparently part of an epic battle that left two of the former groups members dead." Taking a deep breath Ardere tried to figure a way to summarize the extent of damage she had seen while sitting fireside with the others after meeting them. "Part of the cave floor is collapsed leading to an even deeper pit, there is magma damage from a fire battle, blood and bodies are scattered everywhere, rusted piles of junk that easily collapse and injure...and even as we left not moments before the blue horse arrived we were assaulted by a terrifying Rhydon." Lifting her head gently she made eye contact with everyone before sighing, emotionally exhausted from the day's events. "There are so many things waiting in that inky blackness it's madness to go back in."

"At least that's an answer," Phoenix replied, getting up and leaving the female to her brooding. "Still, I have to find Asche. Danger I can handle and I have fire to light up the darkness, but he doesn't. The kid needs me, he's a walking disaster on his own." Settling down Phoenix looked to the rest of the group before raising one paw. "I vote go in. Anyone else?"
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 pm

The Under || Evening || 7

"Seems reasonable enough," With the large dragon's agreement the unicorn's confidence rose. Keldeo could feel himself standing a bit taller. "A fine idea. Truly. We should head in, however, to escape the cold and the ever-lingering threat of discovery by not-so-diplomatic parties. Does anyone know what's in there?" Even as it was spoken, the legendary could feel the extra nip in the air. He was right...the desert had been scorching during the day. Truly, it was the perfect environment for a fire type, or any one who liked boiling sand under-hoof. However, the dark, looming hole was one of the most imposing things to seek shelter in. From where Keldeo stood, nothing could be made out in the blackness. Anything could be in there...Had he not observed the other pokemon just exiting from there as he was arriving?

"If Asche is anywhere he is in there," The water-type's head turns to look at the gold vulpine, but his eyes trail back to the entrance to the under as Phoenix motions to it.
    "When he went through the Colosseum floor the only place that would be is down here. That kid isn't lucky enough to die from a fall like that so he's probably groaning in pain and I for one am not going to leave him for some rot-brained freak to nom on." It appeared to the equine that the newly formed group was relaxing. Many of the voices were beginning to agree to band together and descend into--

"Are you all crazy?! Arceus only knows how long I was down there in that black pit with the others but it was long enough for that one to go wherever the hell she went and come back minus a memory. So, pardon me, but I will tell you right now that there is no way I am going back into that death trap." The houndoom jumped to her paws to shout her disapproval and the anger in the hellhound's voice catching him off-guard and causing him to flinch. Thankfully, it was the golden fox who rose to calm the mother. "Then, if you are soooooo insistent on not going in, mind explaining why? That was part of the question ya know. The 'does anyone know what's in there' part? Ring a bell? Or where you too busy pitching a fit about the Zoro to notice?" As he watched, the hellhound lowered her gaze under the stare of the ninetales. Er, so perhaps not as much 'calming' as 'quieting'...Soft whimpers could be heard from the houndoom, apologetic... But given what must have happened in there...and guarding her egg...no wonder...

"Part of the cave floor is collapsed leading to an even deeper pit, there is magma damage from a fire battle, blood and bodies are scattered everywhere, rusted piles of junk that easily collapse and injure...and even as we left not moments before the blue horse arrived we were assaulted by a terrifying Rhydon." As she explained, the unicorn's mind worked to try and create an image...running around in pit darkness...through pools of blood and debris...and once finished, he observed the hellhound taking the time to look each of them briefly in the eye. When her gaze fell on him, his muscles tensed. Could they really ask her to return there? "Still, I have to find Asche. Danger I can handle and I have fire to light up the darkness, but he doesn't. The kid needs me, he's a walking disaster on his own."

Calling attention back to herself, the shiny vulpine addresses the group, her paw raised. "I vote go in. Anyone else?" Taking a deep breath, the water horse takes a step forward. "The desert would have less infected...but the cold is coming and the days are blistering...everything is so featureless we could just end up walking in circles. And if your friend is stuck in there, needing our help...do we have choice?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 am

Post 48| Post 77

The Under| Night

Thought the discussion seemed to progressing, talk of going into whatever was in that inky hole set the houndoom off, causing her to make a verbal explosion. "Are you all crazy?! Arceus only knows how long I was down there in that black pit with the others but it was long enough for that one to go wherever the hell she went and come back minus a memory. So, pardon me, but I will tell you right now that there is no way I am going back into that death trap." At the emphasized words, the dark fox shrank back, disappearing almost altogether behind the blue unicorn. If the situation weren't so dire, it might have been amusing.

The bright ninetales, though, seemed to be little intimidated by the houndoom's cries, going near and speaking in a very level tone of voice, much as a mother or elder would a child. "Then, if you are soooooo insistent on not going in, mind explaining why? That was part of the question ya know. The 'does anyone know what's in there' part? Ring a bell? Or where you too busy pitching a fit about the Zoro to notice?" It seemed to work, though; the houndoom looked like she realized just how feverish she was acting and spoke more calmly, finally detailing out what exactly was in there she was so afraid of.

"It's....it's a war zone. The others, they tried to explain, but I was late in the grouping to see the full extent. That Zoroark was apparently part of an epic battle that left two of the former groups members dead." Drecht frowned at the mention of the fox; had she not personally seen the zoroark do such awful things? Was she going on rumor or hearsay? "Part of the cave floor is collapsed leading to an even deeper pit, there is magma damage from a fire battle, blood and bodies are scattered everywhere, rusted piles of junk that easily collapse and injure...and even as we left not moments before the blue horse arrived we were assaulted by a terrifying Rhydon." She lifted her head, making eye contact with everyone before sighing, defeated. Well, whether the zoroark was the same she was so intent on being afraid of, Drecht didn't doubt she'd had a hard time in there. "There are so many things waiting in that inky blackness it's madness to go back in."

"At least that's an answer," The ninetales replied indifferently, standing and taking a few steps. "Still, I have to find Asche. Danger I can handle and I have fire to light up the darkness, but he doesn't. The kid needs me, he's a walking disaster on his own." Settling back down, the ninetales put up her paw. "I vote go in. Anyone else?"

"The desert would have less infected...but the cold is coming and the days are blistering...everything is so featureless we could just end up walking in circles. And if your friend is stuck in there, needing our help...do we have choice?" The unicorn supplied, marking two for going into the blackness. The fox, who was still very much hidden behind the unicorn, her eyes and ears the only visible parts, were joined by her timid hand. "...I'm..." her soft voice quivered, "I'm following h-him."

Drecht took in a breath, letting it out in a pensive sigh. Three votes. "I'm for going as well. I have fire I may supply, and can ferry pokemon across large rifts if needed. Besides, as much as I appreciate your testimony, Miss Houndoom, you said so yourself that you'd only heard about the zoroark. Maybe this particular one is just unfortunately similar to the one your comrades encountered. And, of course, we should help those that we can, while we can." Glancing at the others, it looked like even without the other two putting in their own opinions, the majority had already spoken. "Four out of seven. Shall we, then?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 5:04 pm

The Under|Night
    (A-32/P-63)

"I'm for going as well. I have fire I may supply, and can ferry pokemon across large rifts if needed. Besides, as much as I appreciate your testimony, Miss Houndoom, you said so yourself that you'd only heard about the zoroark. Maybe this particular one is just unfortunately similar to the one your comrades encountered. And, of course, we should help those that we can, while we can." It seemed like he didn't even hear her when she spoke earlier, only taking information he wanted rather than fact. As he asked if they were ready to go the Houndoom felt a surge of adrenaline and fear at the thought of crossing back into the darkness.

"No." Ardere growled. Walking up to the golden dragon the female sat in front of him and glared up at the towering figure. "I said earlier I had seen her. Is your hearing not as good way up there or do you just not pay attention young man?" Looking each stranger in the eyes she pointed a single paw at the Zoroark and continued. "That female threatened my very life as she left the pit, calling me vicious names and spitting on me. She only spared me because I was already close to death from prior injuries and wasn't, to quote her 'even fresh enough to eat.' SHE SAID THAT. Her. Specifically." She would never forget those awful biting words as she accused Ardere of being a whore, mocking 'her Dante'. Whoever Dante was, he was lucky he didn't have to deal with her.

Phoenix was a little taken aback by the mother's sudden burst of courage but she couldn't really fault the woman. If her Nikki was on the line she would probably be more aggressive and a lot less polite in her words. Swearing and blood would be involved in this conversation if she had to take Nikki in with someone she knew was a killer. But this was getting them nowhere. "Alright Momma," Phoenix shushed, stepping up beside Ardere and placing a firm paw on the back of her neck. "A good tip for the future is to not piss off dragons who are all but immune to fire. Secondly, no one said she isn't the same female just that she seems to be a little....different. Tell you what. Since water pony is gonna keep an eye on her how about I keep an eye on you? If she goes batty then she has to get through me before she gets to you or that egg ok?" It wasn't going to be very reassuring to the edgy female but she had no choice but to get Ardere to agree if she was going to find Asche.

Ardere's head fell as she realized she truly was outvoted and wasn't overly comforted by the Ninetales' offer, but it seemed she would have no choice. Alone with an egg she would stand no chance in the desert of Orre. ".........very well." It was settled. "Excellent. The name's Phoenix by the way and don't worry, if there is one thing I am sure of it is that I can take anything that Zoro has to offer." Ardere gave Phoenix a sad smile but nodded all the same. "Thank you...Miss Phoenix. I am Ardere." The yellow fox gave a wide smile and stood up, tails fanned and ready to go. "Nice to meet you Dearie, but I think it's time to go. Come on." As she followed the Houndoom couldn't help but feel that Phoenix's enthusiasm could be contagious.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri May 02, 2014 3:52 am

The Under|Night
    31|6
    Well. at least they had come to an agreement. Cosmic watched in vaguely amused silence as they bickered among themselves, with the houndoom not wanting to go into the cave that she had apparently just escaped from, while most everyone else wanted to go in. Not to mention, there was still the fox to be accounted for. To sweeten cosmic's further idea, the ninetails chimed in with another offer.

"Since water pony is gonna keep an eye on her how about I keep an eye on you? If she goes batty then she has to get through me before she gets to you or that egg ok?" Cosmic's ice blue gaze switched to the mother and the intense yellow ninetails. It was a fine idea really. "I'd be happy to help keep an eye on you and your egg's safety." Cosmic offered, walking over to the duo, while Glass voiced her own opinion.

"And I'm fine with watching the Zoroark with little boy blue over there." Glass quipped, a excited grin on her face. I can grow to like these 'mons. She thought, her dark crimson eyes looking at the unicorn's grey ones. There was something about that horse, but she couldn't place a claw on it.

".........very well." Cosmic nodded at the hound's agreement. Well, now they all agreed. And with Glass watching the Zoroark, it meant that the umbreon could look around freely without the infected sending chills up his spine every time it breathed.

"Great. My name's Cosmic, and my companion is Glass." Cosmic said to the houndoom, soon followed by the ninetail's introduction. "Excellent. The name's Phoenix by the way and don't worry, if there is one thing I am sure of it is that I can take anything that Zoro has to offer." Phoenix huh? What a suiting name. Cosmic smiled slight at the irony of the name, remembering that his name isn't all that original either.

"Thank you...Miss Phoenix. I am Ardere." And now he had a name fore the Houndoom as well. Ardere. "Ardere... A nice sounding name that is." Cosmic said, more saying his own thoughts out loud than anything.

"Nice to meet you Dearie, but I think it's time to go. Come on." With that, Phoenix began walking into the cave. Cosmic felt himself becoming just as bouncy as the ninetails, but he quickly squashed this down. Damn that ninetail's enthusiasm was contagious. As they neared the dark enrance, Cosmic's silver rings and multicolored markings began to glow. The light from the markings spread out a little way, but only just enough to light up their group and maybe 2-3 feet ahead of them. He could make them brighter, but for security's sake, he kept it dim.
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Tue May 06, 2014 12:48 am

The Under || Evening || 8

"I'm following h-him." Keldeo glances back as the zoroark hides herself almost completely behind him. The unicorn offers another encouraging smile and nod. One by one, the other 'mon put in their paws or claws to agree to descend into the darkness. Looking towards the depth, he could understand part of why the mother was so adamant about remaining in the open air...claustrophobic...dark...hidden monsters everywhere. The thought made the small horse puff out his chest a bit more. Those things were not going to harm his new-found group and friend. Not if he had any say in it...This could be a chance to prove himself.

"I'm for going as well. I have fire I may supply, and can ferry pokemon across large rifts if needed. Besides, as much as I appreciate your testimony, Miss Houndoom, you said so yourself that you'd only heard about the zoroark. Maybe this particular one is just unfortunately similar to the one your comrades encountered. And, of course, we should help those that we can, while we can." The fighting-type opens his mouth to thank the golden scaled dragon, but the houndoom has a quicker tongue. Being bolder than he's ever seen her be in the short time he's known her, Ardere marches straight to the larger dragon. "That female threatened my very life as she left the pit, calling me vicious names and spitting on me. She only spared me because I was already close to death from prior injuries and wasn't, to quote her 'even fresh enough to eat.' SHE SAID THAT. Her. Specifically."

There was nothing else Keldeo could add to the argument that he felt he had not already said. As she spoke and silence settled, the equine glanced around the group and waited to see how others would react. "Alright Momma." The tension breaks as the ninetales how spoke to her before speaks again. "A good tip for the future is to not piss off dragons who are all but immune to fire. Secondly, no one said she isn't the same female just that she seems to be a little....different. Tell you what. Since water pony is gonna keep an eye on her how about I keep an eye on you? If she goes batty then she has to get through me before she gets to you or that egg ok?"   [color=#437C17".........very well." [/color]The water horse allowed his shoulders to relax. They were finally all in agreement and one he was sure they would never fully reach.

"And I'm fine with watching the Zoroark with little boy blue over there." Little blue boy? Keldeo's eyes flickered around, but no one else came close to fitting that description--oh.. Swallowing any discontent over his amazing nickname, he introduces himself. "Thank-you, and my name is Keldeo." His eyes meet with the dark-type's. Her stare was odd...he watched back, pushing himself to return the excited grin she wore before looking away and back to the zoroark behind him."It's safe now...None of them are going to harm you. Stay close to me and I'll make sure of it." Carefully, he leans forward to gently nudge her from her hiding spot. The legendary not attempting to move forward with the group until the fox does. He does listen in; however, as the the other introduce themselves as well. "Great. My name's Cosmic, and my companion is Glass." "Excellent. The name's Phoenix by the way and don't worry, if there is one thing I am sure of it is that I can take anything that Zoro has to offer." Cosmic. Glass. Phoenix. Appropriate, easy to remember names. "Thank you...Miss Phoenix. I am Ardere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 9:37 am

The Under|Night
    (A-33/P-64)

Ardere was still shaking even as everyone finally became unanimous in the decision to go back into the depths she had so recently escaped. Her body felt like a tense bowstring, quivering slightly but ready to snap with any new tension as she waited for the arrow to be released. "So do we wanna start moving Goonies?" came Phoenix's boisterous voice, the other female much more open and energetic than the hound cringing beside her. Phoenix was a leader by nature but with this new group she was already impatient, the gathering obviously too new to each other if they were only just getting around to introductions for there to be a proper hierarchy. It would figure she would have to fill the slot.

Disappointed with the lack of hustle the antsy Fox Pokemon jumped to the center of the group and fanned her many tails to gather their attention. "If no one has more useless chatter can we get inside now? I'd rather not alert every dead thing in the area to our presence and I'm sure the collapse of the Colosseum up top drew in plenty of onlookers. Can we go? Now?" Ardere almost jumped out of her fur at the stern order disguised as a suggestion, carefully gathering her egg to her and approaching the tense Ninetales slowly. She didn't want to leave the side of the one who appointed herself the Houndoom's guardian and as much of Phoenix as she could fit between her and Delia the better. "Ready when you are..." she whispered meekly. "Good. Let's go then."

((Yay! Computer is working again finally! Sorry for the delay guys my laptop had been glitchy and wouldn't stay connected to the internet. All fixed now!))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm

The Under|Night
    32|7
    Glass saw the discomfort in the unicorn's eyes at her amazing nickname, and quietly snickered. "Thank-you, and my name is Keldeo." Glass nodded, memorizing the horse's name. She'd heard of the name Keldeo before, and the name perplexed her. Isn't Keldeo the name of a legendary? Don't think Cosmic will be too pleased about that. Glass thought, knowing her companion's dislike of the legends. Even still, Glass shrugged it off. If Keldeo is a legend, than this'll be fun. She thought, her grin soon returning.

"It's safe now...None of them are going to harm you. Stay close to me and I'll make sure of it." Glass looked at the zoroark that was still hiding behind Keldeo, looking down with a kind eye. The zoroark reminded her so much of Taph, and she couldn't help but grin at the Illusion Fox Pokemon. "Don't worry, I'll not harm you" She said, looking back to Cosmic who was looking towards Keldeo with a perplexed glare.

Keldeo was the name of one of the Swords of Justice wasn't it? Cosmic's pale stare flicked over the water horse's form, matching it to the legend he knew of so well. He never liked the legendaries, but if this was the legend Keldeo, did that mean there were other legends out and about helping? Maybe they aren't all spineless cowards. We'll wait and see. Turning back around to face Phoenix and Ardere, Cosmic put the thought of Keldeo in the back of his mind for now.

"So do we wanna start moving Goonies?" Cosmic gave a suppressed sigh at the ninetail's words. At least they had someone to lead. "Ready when you are." The umbreon said, shaking out his dark fur and standing tall. "If no one has more useless chatter can we get inside now? I'd rather not alert every dead thing in the area to our presence and I'm sure the collapse of the Colosseum up top drew in plenty of onlookers. Can we go? Now?" Cosmic grinned at Phoenix's suggestive order. Glass wouldn't be too happy about taking orders.

"Ready when you are..." Cosmic frowned only slightly at the hound's meek answer, stamping down an exasperated sigh, Cosmic nodded. "Good. Let's go then." Cosmic's markings glowed brighter in anticipation of the dangers that probably awaited them inside. He always did like a good adventure.
    Keldeo
    Keldeo

Post by Keldeo Thu May 15, 2014 8:52 pm

(( ooc: Skip ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    +EJ Facebook+EJ Twitter
    +EJ Deviantart
    +Come check us out+
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm

((Please skip. I don't know what to do without Sil since we were working on a plan. I need a couple days to figure this out, for now just have Phoenix lead the group inside to find a secure area to rest))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm