Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 12 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 am

Post 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Under| ???

"I wished I could have done more while I watched my friends die in front of me... y'know?"

The simple, weary wish sent a jab of pain through Tai's chest; this jolteon had at least tried what he couldn't be bothered to do: try. This jolteon, a beaten, tired version of himself was what he should have been... Defeated, yes, but he still had the knowledge he'd tried. Tai looked down out of shame, unable to keep Koin's gaze. What a monster he was... 'Yeah... I know how you feel, buddy.'

"Could you go with Jude? ... no one deserves to be alone right now." With a nod, the absol stood and looked over to Judas. "Sure thing. Where to?"

It took a moment for Tai to realize the absol -who he'd now discovered was male- was looking and waiting on him for an answer and a direction to search. His ears flicked back, unsure if he really wanted the dark-type for a companion -as this place was just bent on making Tai relive his demons- but one glance back to Koin proved he couldn't be picky. A sigh escaped him, and he nodded more to himself than anything.

"Right. Let's check out this way first; I think it used to be a restaraunt. Smells like trash." He headed that way, jumping down and over bundles of junk, making sure to not wander too far from the injured duo. When he got further away, he turned back to the absol. "...Didn't quite catch your name."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 pm

[ooc: in which Koin settles down]
    The Under | Unknown
    [51]

Jude had nodded in agreement silently, walking away into the darkness. Koin stood there momentarily as he watched their silhouettes disappear, before dropping himself and wrapping his body around the egg. He watched Sai's defeated body, and after a little hesitance, began to lick the scaly skin of his friend. We're a big mess, huh, Sai? He asked the Krookodile silently, turning his head to begun washing his own fur. It had been such a long time ago that he had fussed over his yellow pelt; it was about time he brought it to a shadow of its former shine.

As his tongue rasped over his dirtied fur in the deathly silence, Koin closed his eyes forlornly. Deat- no, Delia had disappeared. Wherever she may be now, she certainly wasn't in this hell of a place. 'Let's go see Hell for ourselves!' He shivered at he remembered the earth falling in on itself, pulling him into its clutches as it clawed at his vision and bit into his leg... As the red eyes glared victoriously, as the words slithered smoothly, as the justified heart was eaten whole. It was only at this moment that he had realized he had stopped licking, his breathing coming in raggedly.

"... it was stupid of me." Bitter remorse swept across his heart, almost worse than when he watched his Master die in front of him. Had he done anything for his human friend? No. Had he tried to save Blaze? Yes, and that was what was slowly eating him from inside. I tried my best... and it still wasn't enough. Koin rested his head atop of Sai's limp body, willing himself not to go numb from shock once again.

It were as if he were dragging his weighted body out of a pond that wanted to drag him down under - it was simply so hard. Koin's eyes wandered until they found the egg, and he took to watching it quietly. "Where does time go...?" It felt just a few moments ago that he had found Sai tumbling over next to the PokeMart in Ecruteak! Snuggling his head deeper onto Sai's scales, Koin struggled to find what was the reason he had left to live for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 pm

The Under|???
    (6)

"M-my name is S-Salama. But yo-ou can call m-me Sal. I-i-if you w-want... that is." Ardere smiled at the young Jolteon and her nervousness, a growing affection for the youth planting in her heart. She was so sweet and helpful, and it made Ardere feel at peace to know that not all of the precious things in life had been stamped out by all of the darkness and evil that now plagued it. "I will call you whatever you wish to be called, dear one. But I do feel that Salama is a fine name."

The Houndoom dipped her back, pushing her forelegs in front to stretch deeply. Her head arced backwards until her horns almost touched beck as she dipped further before finally pulling herself back into a standing position. She had been tired and aching for so long, it was good to be able to move freely again. But again, the strange dizziness and nausea troubled her, yet she passed it off as nothing more than stress. No potion can cure the mind of what ails it, only time could.

She looked to the green fox beside her and offered a kind smile. "So," she began, voice rich and full of life once more. "Shall we get going?" She used a small bit of her Flamethrower to help light the way as she started making her way around the junk piles. "We seem too easy to find if we just remain as we are. The very scent of my blood upon this earth will surely attract something we do not wish to meet." Nodding her head encouragingly for the young Jolteon to follow Ardere began to make her way through the maze of junk and wreckage of the Under.

As she made her way around the piles the sound of shifting metal caught her ears. She paused, dousing her flame, and hid behind one of the scrap heaps. As her eyes adjusted once again to the darkness what she saw confused her, as it was another Jolteon leaping upon the scattered debris as though it were perfectly natural to do so. The scent of him told her it was a male, and he was much older than the young female traveling at her side. Closer to her own age, in fact. But he was also not alone, for a white beast she couldn't quite make out was following. Concerned for the child with her, Ardere was hesitant to make their presence known before deciding if they would be friend or foe.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Post 5

The Under| ???

The absol behind him remained silent, which really didn't help Tai's anxiety. '...Right. Maybe he didn't hear you, Tai. Or maybe he's just judging you from behind and figuring out how best to kill you without the others hearing you scream.' He let out an exasperated sigh at the though, shaking his head. Really. Five minutes into a walk with the guy and he was already getting delusional. Well, if the absol DID decide to flip his shit and turn homicidal, Tai really didn't have a reason to stop him.

However, there was a flash to his left, a flash of light or red or... something. It drew his attention immediately, and for a moment, he could swear he heard voices. Sadly, they disappeared as soon as they'd come, some distant clattering the only indication that he wasn't insane. He stopped in his tracks, ears and fur pricked, body tense as it waited for a command. "...Hello?" he called, voice a little shaky.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:37 pm

[ooc: I'll skip for now since having Koin thinking for two posts is kinda boring. B) He just stayed curled up next to Sai like the bby he is]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:34 pm

The Under| |???

Fur dragging along the dirt-covered ground Absinthe was alert and ready to fight, the darkness looming over the duo as he absentmindedly followed the Jolteon. The shadows almost seemed to move on their own, the dark-type's fur pricking at every little motion he caught sight of from the black. He hated to admit it, but he was, just a little bit, scared.

This area unsettled him, the overworld being the roof over their heads and the buildings abandoned and broken. Only way back up? Probably the elevator things he fell through... Which may or may not be still functional. Too caught up in his own worries he missed Judas's question, he stopped for a moment to collect himself.

Absinthe too, had noticed the small fleck of flames in the distance. As the electric-type called out the Disaster Pokemon was one guard, already in a defensive stance with his fur spiked upwards. Lowering his head, blade near the ground ready to be sharpened, he could only barely make out the shapes of a small fox and... A horned canine.

Purple eyes widening in surprise, the Absol immediately stood up straight and proper. Taking a few tentative steps to the dog, Absinthe stopped at the realization that it wasn't that bastard friend of his. The signature flesh missing from half the muzzle wasn't there, this figure's face was completely intact. The dark-type dipped his head, standing his ground but ready to run. "Hi?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 pm

The Under|???
    (7)

As Ardere was crouched low as she watched the strangers, eyes narrow and body tense, and all senses open ready to spring into action if anything were to happen. Feeling the soft bump of the child behind her, the Houndoom fought hard to control her fear. She didn't want Salama panicking, not when it was her fault they were trapped behind this pile of junk in the first place. The last thing she wanted was to drag the child who save her life into a battle against the undead, so she needed to make sure that the two figures nearby where not hostile. "...Hello?"

The utterance of the yellow counterpart to Ardere's companion gave her a feeling of great relief. When his white companion, which she could now see was a rather shagged Absol also queried about her presence, the canine's form visibly relaxed and her eyes widened to allow a softer expression than the guarded one she previously bore. Breathing a sigh of relief she turned her head and gave a small smile to Salama. She kept her tail before the small green Jolteon, trying to get her to stay just in case, and stepped out from behind the pile.

"Greetings, gentlemen," she offered politely, her Irish accent almost lyrical as it floated in the dark silence. "You do not seem infected, and I pray that I am correct. Might I ask if you can assist me?" She hoped they had not yet noticed Salama, for if they proved to be vagabonds or raiders she wanted the small fox to have a chance at escape. Though, she didn't feel any sort of threatening presence from the males, and hoped they would prove to be allies. She offered them a small smile before a sudden sharp stab in her gut sent the hound yelping to the floor, bent and hunched around her middle in pain. She didn't understand how this could be happening when the Full Restore Salama had gotten her fixed all of her wounds.

So why did she hurt so much?
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 am

Post 6

The Under| ???

"Greetings, gentlemen," a voice began in the dark. Tai spotted a figure, horned and dog-like. He tilted his head; he knew the species, but didn't have the opportunity to know them. Though a little frightening in appearance, the jolteon was sure they had the same fate as absols... misunderstood. "You do not seem infected, and I pray that I am correct. Might I ask if you can assist me?" Tai was about to answer when she gave out a yelp, springing forward on legs made of coils. He suddenly stopped, remembering himself and that there could be a lot of things wrong with the situation... like the strange greenish blob behind the hound.

Instead of rushing in, like his previous intinct, he paused on a pile of rubble, watching nervously. His inner self told him to help, but... "...Miss?" he began, shifting his small paws on a piece of scrap metal. "...Are you ok?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 am

The Under | Unknown
    [52]

Koin had dozed quietly in the company of Sai and the egg, feeling himself drift away from the horrors of the darkness and night. At the moment, he was simply Koin the Jolteon, a friend caring for another friend. He wasn't fighting for his life, or fleeing like there was no tomorrow - he wasn't even sure if he was going to survive at this rate, but the electric type was giving it a go. All right then... Slowly heaving himself up to his paws, he placed a paw on the Krookodile that he had grown accustomed to, shaking the big guy just slightly. "Sai..." He spoke the reptile's name, his own voice cracking from disuse. The room almost seemed to sway and close in on him as he struggled to stay afoot, but Koin forced himself to take deep breaths. He was going to get by; he wasn't sure how, but he knew that he had to, and that was that.

"M-Miss Adere!" A voice sliced through the thick air, a fire within the darkest of realms, shocking Koin to the core. A shiver passed through him as he realized that it was a feminine voice - and the Jolteon didn't know any females that he could trust or were alive and well enough to shout. W-Who could it be? He thought tentatively, upset with himself at how jumpy he was being. He should be courageous enough to stand outside of the little building and protect Sai and his egg, but no, he was whimpering and cowering next to a teammate that nearly sacrificed his life to help him. Fluffing out his fur, Koin clenched his jaw in frustration. What was stopping him from going out there and facing the unknown? A flash of jaws in the eternal darkness and the feeling of falling endlessly flashed through his mind, and Koin flinched as he realized that Delia's hold on him was still an iron grip.

Once I give up on her... I'll be giving everyone else up also. Koin admitted that he was always one to hold on to people and things that held sentimental value, and with a hesitant whimper the Jolteon realized that once he finally recovered from Delia and moved on, he would be leaving behind all the others that had disappeared on this journey. The Pokemon that now stood amongst him didn't know of Chivalry and his mannerisms, or of Rin and her smiles. He was basically starting over again, but this time around he already knew how much the epidemic could destroy and annihilate the unprepared. Am I ready...? Stiffening his muscles, he knew that he would have to get on with life sooner or later - and frankly, it seemed better if it were sooner.

"Won't be gone long, Sai." He spoke to the lying figure of the Krookodile, making sure the egg was alright before sneaking off to where Absinthe and Jude had gone. Koin stuck close to the debris spread throughout the area, his eyes scoping for any source of light as he kept his ears perked. More voices were up ahead, and as he finally rounded a corner the Lightning Pokemon found the Absol and other Jolteon; but they weren't alone. A Houndoom had a pained expression, and with a pang of surprise Koin immediately felt the need to run over and help. His eyes looked about to the other new Pokemon, realizing that it was another Jolteon. She had a green pelt, glistening compared to his own scruffy appearance. Padding up to stand beside Judas, Koin kept his eyes trained on the fire type. "Are you okay?"
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:32 am

((I'm sorry everyone, but I can not post now. I will have Sai do something next post. Again, I'm really sorry.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

The Under|???
    (8)

"...Miss?...Are you ok?" The words barely made it to the hounds ears, as another wave of pain had her heart thudding in her ears to try and keep blood to her over-tensed muscles. Her mouth hung open in wet pants, snapping shut when another wave of pain rolled over her, this one greater than the last, and caused her abdomen to pinch down. With a scream, and the sensation that her insides were turning out on her, the final wave hit and she felt something rip from inside her before her legs gave out and let her fall into a heap on the floor.

"M-Miss Adere!" So much for keeping the other female safe, Ardere could hear the kit as she rushed to her side. She barely registered the arrival of a new voice, too exhausted to even look up to see what species it was. The scent of blood was everywhere, her blood, mixed with another strange scent she couldn't place. As the pain faded into almost nothing she began to notice that the headache and nausea had gone with it, almost completely. "I'm fine dearie, it was just..." Wait, what the hell had just happened to her? She felt fine now, better than fine, her mind was currently a flood of endorphins and as she rose to her feet she tripped over something that caused her to tuck her head between her legs and check what it was. There, beneath her feet and still coated in her blood, was...

an egg.

Memories of her attack flooded Ardere's mind, she sat down beside her egg and just stared at it, shocked at what had just come out of her. How could she not have known? Her dearest friend, her greatest nightmare, all rolled into one terrible night and now there before her was the living proof that it had happened. For a while she couldn't do anything but look at it, certainly no idea what to do with it, and let out a light whimper. The egg seemed almost alien, like it wasn't actually hers. For a while it seemed like her attack had happened in another lifetime to someone else, but with the egg siting there still glistening in her blood, how could she still deny it ever happened?
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Post 7

The Under| ???

Tai was rendered speechless and felt very out of place as the houndoom yelped and cried in pain, panting in short, labored breaths as whatever was attacking her body took its toll. Confused, helpless, he looked around for any signs of infected, wishing silently she wasn't so loud. Should something come upon them, he wasn't sure whether they'd be able to protect her or not. 'If I'd stay around long enough to help out,' his mind grumbled. He shook his head free of the cynicism; now was not the time for it. The wounded Koin joined his side, and he could only give the other jolteon a worried glance before the hound collapsed, and something popped out of her.

Alarmed, not caring about sense or caution, he bolted forward, bridging the gap between them to find a bloodied... egg? He blinked in confusion, then looked to congratulate her when he saw her expression; lost and as confused as he was. Did... she not know she was pregnant? Wasn't... that something that girls usually knew? The helpless, out-of-place feeling returned in full, and he cleared his throat lightly, making sure his voice wouldn't crack. "...You should... make sure it doesn't get cold..." he said softly, unsure of how to progress the situation. He looked to Koin, then to the green mirror of himself, silently asking for help. What was he supposed to do?

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [53]

"I'm fine dearie, it was just..." The accented tone of the Houndoom paused as she twisted her body to get a proper look of herself, and Koin quietly shifted in his position to find that before all of them was an egg. The green Jolteon exclaimed in surprise, while Jude advised her awkwardly not to let it grow cold, glancing towards the other two Jolteons in question. U-Um... The Houndoom was simply staring at the egg with a distanced look, as if she couldn't believe any of this were happening. Koin was at a loss in this situation - his trainer was a ten year-old boy, barely fit to adventure and not entirely matured; he wasn't exactly in any place to learn about how to take care of children, much less nurturing eggs. Limping backward (Delia's nip at his leg had probably fractured a bone), he looked at the other two Jolteons, and with a small wince noticed that none of the others were going to make a move.

Hrm... Koin held back in hesitance, feeling the situation as fragile as the egg's shell and as heavy as his legs felt. There was new life springing up in places where he least expected it; Sai had found an egg in the darkest of times, and this Houndoom had given birth to an egg at the most unexpected of times. But one look at the despaired emotion upon the new mother's face and instantly you knew that this wasn't something to be congratulatory about. He risked a glance towards the green Jolteon, skittering closer to her quietly until he was near enough to whisper to her. In the mild darkness, Koin hoped that she wouldn't be able to see his injured paw, placing it behind his other fore leg in an attempt to hide it. "Um..." He spoke quietly, motioning his head to the fire type with the egg. "You probably know her more than any of the rest of us... go talk to her." The Lightning Pokemon nodded in admittance, taking an awkward step to the side.

He had no say in this situation, other than helping on the side. Koin grimaced at himself - he barely knew any of the Pokemon before him, yet... his heart shook with complete sympathy and the natural instinct to be within another being's company was too great. All right... He looked on in silence, hoping the Houndoom wouldn't go too much into shock that she wouldn't be able to take care of herself or the egg. It's the last thing I would want for anyone.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 am

The Under, ???

Sai began to open his eyes, his vision blurred before becoming focused. His body felt stiff from being in the same position for so long that he raised his arms in a stretch.
    Looking around, he noticed some new faces, one of a female Houndoom and yet another Jolteon.
    The Krookodiles eyes then rested on the egg near the Houndoom, and Koin seemed to go over to it. It was then that Sai was reminded of his own egg, the one that he had found.

Looking around, a look of worry on his face, he spotted it on the ground next to him, still wrapped in the sheet he had found, and safe.
    The area around it was still warm, where Koin was just moments before.
    The others where talking about keeping it warm, but being a reptile, Sai didn't know much about warmth, as his kind was cold blooded.

His tail sweeped the ground, sending dust up into the air as he strained to stand up without crushing the egg in his grasp.
    "Maybe, it would be best to get more of these human sheets to keep these eggs warm?" He suggested as he took a step toward them.
    Even though the kroc had just come to and really had very little knowledge of what was happening, it seemed best to get more sheets to keep the eggs somewhat warm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm

The Under|???
    (9)

She was dumbstruck, just staring at this...this thing that had come from inside her. She knew the scent was going to attract more unwanted attention, it was dangerous to keep it here, but what was she supposed to do with it? "...You should... make sure it doesn't get cold..." Her head tilted in confusion as the words failed to process in her mind. "Wha-cold? Oh...you mean...oh..." She struggled to form even a thought much less a coherent sentence, the reality of what just happened still not firmly planted in her mind.

She had been attacked, it was Hadrian who had done those awful things to her. The fox she cared so deeply for, her very best friend, he did this to her. And now, here was the living proof that it wasn't all just some terrible nightmare. What if the child...what if was hurt by the taint? What if whatever drove Hadrian mad was inside her child. She didn't fully believe that the infection was what drove the Zoroark mad, but it certainly had taken its hold after she was attacked. Had he had it before? Was she possibly carrying it? Was the egg? So many questions and absolutely no answers.

"Maybe, it would be best to get more of these human sheets to keep these eggs warm?" Ardere jumped at the gruff sounding voice that previously hadn't been there before. Her eyes trailed up to discover another addition to the two original, this one reptilian. He too was holding an egg, a very small one for a creature his size, and she could only gulp and nod at his suggestion. He was...big.

Her eyes drifted back to the small egg at her paws, and for the first time since laying it she reached a paw out and gently lay it on the shell. It was cold, and suddenly she felt a fear grip her heart. She carefully slid the fragile thing to her body, keeping it tucked under her belly as she sat and acknowledged the rest of the group. "The sheets sound...nice. But I have a slightly more pressing matter, I...I haven't a way to carry it." She looked to the large reptile and offered a sad, somewhat timid smile, hoping that he would be friendly. "Perhaps you could make a sling out of the sheets, so that it may tie around me?" It seemed like the best way to carry the egg without crushing it in her jaws.

Last edited by PhoenixVelshaine on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 am

Post 8

The Under| ???

It was awkward, watching the houndoom -Ardere- stare so sadly at her new egg. How could she not have known? Unless... Tai's eyes glanced over her, sniffing carefully, unsure of what to think. He swallowed, realizing how delicate the situation really was, and shuffled his feet uncomfortably. Koin seemed to feel the same tension, and he looked to his fellow jolteon with concern. When he was about to ask after the condition of Koin, the said jolteon ushered their green counterpart -Legends, how many flipping jolteon were in this junk heap?!- to her aid as the reptile finally made an appearance, brandishing his own egg.

Sheets were called for, as well as a sling, and unfortunately, lacking thumbs, Tai was once again helpless. Still... "You should.. probably get to the fire, Ma'am," he suggested softly. "There's a fire there, at least. Somewhere to... you know... rest?" He carefully made his way to her, then looked to Koin. "You should be there too, buddy. You're pretty banged up."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 am

The Under | Unknown
    [54]

When the green Jolteon didn't answer him, Koin tried his best not to appear rejected, or even that he was a failure. She's probably gone through a lot... He tried to reason, giving her one last sympathetic look before turning back to the Houndoom and the rest of the group. Sai had awoken after his much needed rest, carrying his own egg and suggesting to "Miss Adere" that she should find a blanket to keep it warm. The thought of strangers helping each other out brought forth the hazy memory of Delia as a Zorua helping the group out as they fought against an undead Typhlosion. His muscles visibly tensed as he recalled how powerful her attacks were then, and how she didn't hesitate in attacking. Once she evolved in this blasted place...

"You should be there too, buddy. You're pretty banged up." He flicked his ears to show that he had heard, though his eyes were distant and hollow, disconnected from the overall situation. Koin didn't even notice that his breathing had taken itself up a notch - his entire being was lost in another land, another moment that wasn't here and now. He could still so vividly imagine when the Hydreigon swooped down onto the earth, decimating the infected Typhlosion, how everyone was confused and Delia had that sparkle in her eye... how at that moment two of his friends disappeared and yet more came to take their place. How he was grateful for it at the time to meet new friends, but now it only brought him further sorrow. But then Koin continued to remember, and he remembered how triumphant Delia was at his futility, how she relished in his weakness. How she took advantage of it. He raised his injured limb meekly, his empty eyes staring at the bloodied fur. He was 'pretty banged up', and at the moment he was doing nothing to change that.

Koin's breath slowly returned to its regular pace, though his fur had spiked up to its full height - he wasn't even sure how much time had passed. He flicked his ears once again, this time in embarrassment as he realized that Jude had spoken to him. "Y-yeah. Lead the way." The Lightning Pokemon breathed, finding that he was suddenly very weary and tired. Because I surely can't.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 am

The Under, ???

Sai felt that his sudden appearance had startles the Houndoom to the point where she looked as though she was going to jump out of her fur. He wasn't really that scary looking was he?
    They seemed to agree with his idea to get more sheets for the eggs, and not wishing to take his with him as he left to get more he turned to Join, the only member left who he really knew. "Could you watch the egg while I get more sheets?" He asked the injured Jolteon as he placed it down next to the newer one. "I will return in a few moments."

Sai hasn't noticed before, but it seemed he was the only reptile in the group now, and the only one who could walk on two legs. Somehow, it felt lonely.
    Moving around the others he made for the door, making sure the cost was clear before venturing down the hall to where the room with the sheets where.

((Could count it all in one post, but I don't have much time right now.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 pm

The Under| |???

With the birth of an egg and the awkward attempts to figure out what to do, Absinthe himself had no fucking idea what to even say.

Simply glancing at the egg, dumbfounded, the others discussed what to do in quiet, nervous voices. It seemed none of them, save for maybe the Krookodile who had his own egg, knew exactly what to do. Fumbling for words and ideas, the Absol gave up and decided to keep silent. He wouldn't be of much help, really, the only child he had ever come in contact with was that poor Espeon... and the dark-type had never been in contact with an egg before.

'Well this is kinda pathetic...' A small frown appeared on his face with frustration. As a consensus was made on resting by the fire, Absinthe already began to walk there on his own, leaping onto a heaping pile of garbage and junk, overlooking The Under. His eyes had gotten used to this darkness now, and he could see the fire in the distance.

Absinthe decided to keep away from the group for a while, let things settle down as he swept his fur to the side and lied down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

The Under|???
    (10)

Ardere sighed happily as the large reptile agreed to get more sheets, hoping that he would be able to make a sling for her. Her paw brushed against the egg beneath her belly and she almost startled, still not used to the idea. She was a mother...how was she supposed to handle this? The Houndoom had always been very motherly, happily caring for and helping younger, less able Pokemon than herself. But this was too much. This was Hadrian's child, her child, but she didn't know anything beyond that.

As she reflected on her past and imminent future, something drew her attention to her surroundings. It looked like they were leaving her there, heading for a spec of light in the distance that could possibly be a fire. Suddenly more afraid than she had ever been in her life the hound began to whimper softly. She looked at their retreating forms with terrified eyes and pawed at her egg. "Please...do not leave me..."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 am

Post 9

The Under| ???

It seemed that Koin was waiting for Tai to move, which made the healthier jolteon a little more uneasy. Yes, he was more fit to lead them back to the fire, but Koin was obviously the verteran here. And seeing him like that only made the guilt festering within Tai's heart all the worse; Koin looked like he himself felt.

Awful.

Giving a small nod, he agreed, and was about to head over when Ardere's soft, strange voice pleaded with their retreating forms. "Please...do not leave me..." Startled, he turned, thinking that someone, at least, was helping her. When he found no one was, he quickly made his way to her, looking to the egg. He had never had one on his own, but he remembered how his trainer's other pokemon had handled their eggs. "You can... pick it up with your mouth," he offered, not sure how to really teach her mothering skills. Like he had them. "Eggs are surprisingly durable when it comes to teeth." After a small, awkward smile, he went back to Koin, and slowly began to lead the group to the beacon that was the fire.

"It's not far. We'll go slow, ok?" He said it to Koin, but looked back to the poor houndoom to make sure she knew that he was addressing her as well. "We're... we're not gonna leave you behind." The thought drove guilt right into his chest; the promise of loyalty when he'd so easily deserted his friends and family tasted a lie on his tongue...

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 am