Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
Mewtwo
Min
6 posters

The ABANDONED Team

Anonymous

The ABANDONED Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The ABANDONED Team

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Torch – Abandoned Ship-Deck || Noon
    Kippy – Abandoned Ship-Below Deck || Noon
    --- -- -17 || 17- -- ---

"So... you're jealous?" Kippy blinked, staring awestruck at Liselotte. Jealous? HIM? Pshhhhhh, he's not jealous! Just over-protective... He can never be jealous. "You're jealous, aren't you? Because she had eyes for someone else, and because she grew stronger first." The Mudkip opened his mouth, ready to retaliate, but nothing came out. Even when he spent minutes pondering upon it, he couldn't say a soul. "Hey, come on, cheer up... You sound like you're about to cry your heart out," The Breloom sighed, patting the Hoenn starter on the head, "If you want, I can spar with you so you can level up and get stronger... That's what you want, isn't it? You want to be Torch's idol. You want to protect her." He continued his phase of opening his mouth and closing it, absolute speechless he was, how did she understand him in a matter of seconds? But he's not jealous! Just over-protective older brother. Yes... Nothing of the sort going along the lines of jealously... "Thanks Liz," The Mud Fish Pokemon mumbled, scrunching up his nose as he looked away in embarrassment, he must look like a mess in front of Torch... And she was worried about him too...

"Well...Let me remember..." The Aggron said, pondering upon the thought, he shifted around before settling down next to the Combusken, she rose a brow, but the expression faded into sadness as she listened to Ark's story; "Well...I remember the way things were...I was with a Trainer, and there were others on the team...We were like a family, even though we were not blood relatives. It was a tightly knit pack, so to speak...I loved life, and fought hard... It was a nice life...Before the Epidemic." She knitted her brow, she felt pathetic compared to the Steel/Rock duel-type. She stared up at the sky along with him, "Me and Kippy have been together since the beginning," She began with a sigh, "We don't have a family besides each other, we're pretty young, honestly, it had only been a couple of months before the Epidemic began when we born." The Combusken paused, something was up in the sky... What was that? She squinted her eyes, only to find the thing coming closer... and closer... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" It was a Pokemon! The thing crashed into the ship before she could react, going below deck.

What. The. Fuck. Is. That? The Mudkip stared at the sudden thing in the middle of the hallway. He didn't know what it was, but damn it came from the sky. The floorboards that acted as its nest were stuck straight up into the air. "...Hi." The Pokemon said, as it literally fucking rolled off the place, "Can you tell me where and what this place is and where? I would like to have the pleasure of knowing where I just broke my shell into a million pieces from falling from the clouds."... Damn he's rude. Kippy cleared his throat, "If not obvious already; an abandoned ship." He narrowed his eyes, he somewhat lied. The ship was fucking filled with Undead.

"What the hell is that?!" Torch asked the Aggron, she immediately looked down the hole, only to find Liselotte and Kippy along with the newcomer, "Are you guys alright?!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Abandoned Ship -- Below Deck || Noon || 16

"Thanks Liz," the Mudkip responded, and Liselotte smiled in response. Ermehgerd, she hated being called 'Liz' [she only accepted Lize or Liza], but she'd let it slide for now. She sighed and began to step closer, planning to pat the Mudkip on the back being all congratulatory and shit. "Well, I'll be glad if you're not arguing with Torch anymo--......"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Boom!

With a somewhat high-pitched screech, Liselotte jumped back as some weird alien ball fell from the sky! Ermehgerd, first Undead, now Aliens! Oh Giratina Arceus, they were screwed. They were gonna start going Undead and then be abducted by weird purple Aliens to be used as experiments! Oh fuck! The Breloom was about to totally Force Palm that so-called 'Alien'. It began moving, and Liselotte was really about to Force Palm that weirdo, when it suddenly began talking. Oooo.

"Ow...." And then it looked up, and Liselotte recognized it to be a Whirlipede, not a foreign Alien. Damn. She always wanted to see an Alien, even though she'd totally kick their ass and run away like a little sissy boygirl if she ever did. "....Hi. Can you tell me where and what this place is and where? I would like to have the pleasure of knowing where I just broke my shell into a million pieces from falling from the clouds."

Well. Liselotte didn't like this guy, and it wasn't just because the bastard was bug/poison. There was yet another new hole in the roof, and Liselotte looked up through it to see Torch, peering down with concern. "Are you guys alright?!" the Combusken asked, and Liselotte rolled their eyes. "Yeah, peachy fine!" the Breloom answered, folding in her arms. Her gaze suddenly traveled down to the Whirlipede. "...Or I will be, after I kick this ass in the face!" And with that, she jumped forward with one leg extended, intending to karate kick the weird bug in the face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:38 pm

| Abandoned Ship // Below Deck // Noon |

As the hound finished off the last undead, she shook her pelt as to rid herself of any unneeded blood and gore. She gave a last growl at the bodies before she bolted toward the others. It smelled like another pokemon had join the group. A growl came from the hounds throat as she picked up speed. She jumped down stairs and ran through the corridors as she followed the scent.

Then she stopped. The hound skidded to a halt and growled deeply. Something wasn't right and her nose could tell her that. Right know her nose was telling her that something big and dangerous was living in the ship. She growled defensively as she backed up, her back towards the way she was heading. Her ears layed against her skull as she turned tail and ran toward the others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Abandoned Ship - Deck | Morning - 8

The Aggron stared in awe at this new pokemon that fell from the sky and crashed into the ship. He wasn't sure what it was. He had never seen anything like it before, since he never left the Hoenn region. He was about to head down, but when he saw Liselotte rear back for a kick, he acted instictively.

The Roar that came from Ark shook the ship, but it was so focused upon the Breloom that it knocked her back and onto her rear end. "Careful! This might be another survivor! We should try and see what they know!"

[OoC: Short post, permission given by Verd, blah blah blah, I barely made it. owo]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:08 pm

| Abandoned Ship // Below Deck // Morning |

Michelen heard more pokemon enter the room.

"Are you guys alright?!"

Then suddenly, an aggressive voice.

"Yeah, peachy fine! ...Or I will be, after I kick this ass in the face!"

Michelen slightly jumped, hearing the feet of the pokemon shuffle a bit as it went to jump at him. He barely dodged the kick, scooting to the side just in time. Michelen growled. "Dear Dialga, fuck you too!" he yelled angrily at the pokemon before taking off, making sure no one could find him where he was headed. He sped down the hall faster than the eyes of the pokemon that were following him, and made his way away from them. "What fucking assholes, all I wanted was to find out where I was and maybe make an aquaintence. Dear Arceus."

-----
    (OoC: He'll be back later. |D But I loved making this exit post. xD And I said Dialga because Dialga/Palkia are like the sons of Arceus, so it's kinda like saying "jesus", I guess. xDD)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 am

Torch – Abandoned Ship-Deck || Noon
    Kippy – Abandoned Ship-Below Deck || Noon
    --- -- -18 || 18- -- ---

"Yeah, peachy fine!" Liselotte answered Torch as she folded her arms, Kippy had a bad feeling about this... "...Or I will be, after I kick this ass in the face!" And so it comes true! As the Breloom prepares a kick to the nuts for the Bug Pokemon, a loud roar coming from Ark forced the ship to shake. Interrupting the Fighting/Grass duel-type from kicking that stupid-ass bug in the face. Is Ark crazy?! Torch was up there with him! She could get hurt! The Mud Fish Pokemon stared at the Combusken with worry, watching her hold onto the floor in hopes of not falling through the hole where the Unova Pokemon made its entrance. The Mudkip stood his ground, the roar practically pounding his eardrums even after it was done, "Careful! This might be another survivor! We should try and see what they know!" What they know? What does this shit even know?! "Dear Dialga, fuck you too!" the Whirlipede yelled at the group, speeding down the hall. EXACTLY!

Torch had a 'what-the-fuck' face throughout the entire event. Okay, so a Pokemon landed below deck, cusses them out, and runs off like a wuss. Well that was convenient. Ark claimed they would know something, but the Bug/Poison duel-type simply ran off. No use chasing after him honestly, his problem, not their's. The Combusken snorted, jumping up from her spot as she raced over to the stairs, speeding down the hallway and towards the duo, "So, explorin' still?" It was obvious she wanted to get her mind off things, she'll try to make things up with Kippy of course, but the Pokemon earlier just threw her in a bad mood a bit.

The Mudkip was hesitant, his childhood friend had just ask the question that he didn't want to answer, he glanced over at the Breloom for approvals, or encouragement, but then shook his head. Liselotte will help him train, but it's no use burdening her to help the Mud Fish Pokemon deal with a drama problem that's mostly one-sided. Kippy gulped, giving a nod at Torch, "Eeyeah..." He glanced down from his feet to her face, only to see her with a huge grin. Do girls like it when they're accepted? The Fire/Fighting duel-type clapped her claws together with a smile, "Then let's go find some treasure! There's probably some places Ark hasn't explored yet..." She paused, staring up at Ark as she shielded her eyes from the sun, "You wanna come along Ark?"

She honestly had a bad feeling about suggesting Ark to go, it was obvious that Kippy resents him a bit... But, as the Hoenn Starter glanced from Ark to the Mudkip, he worn a smile. It surprised Torch to the extent she wanted to hug the damn guy and give a sigh of relief that he wasn't pissed off. Ah, and yes, the bug Pokemon from earlier, screw him. Fuck him too. Though he was rude, she barely knew him, getting in a bad mood because of him. Now that just shows that the Whirlipede actually affected them! She suppressed a sigh, however. If the Breloom kicked him, that would have been nice. Give him a good beating so that he could remember them! That way he wouldn't be such a bitch about it. Nonethless -- treasure, that's a good thing. It makes no use since they can't buy or purchase, but there's always that one possibility of meeting another group of survivors you know? Trade could take place! That and... finding treasure reminded Torch of the good times before the Epidemic. When all they did was stay in their little world.

How long has it been since their world began to expand?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 am

Abandoned Ship -- Below Deck || Noon || 17

She was totally gonna kick that purple potato in the face! What, it was his own fault for scaring everybody like that. Falling out of the sky, GOSH! But before her foot connected with the Whirlipede's shell, a blasting roar shot her backwards, Liselotte doing a spin in midair and sprawling on the floor. "Ow...." she mumbled to herself in pain; her ribs still hadn't healed from the Tropius assault. "Dear Dialga, fuck you too," she heard, and the Breloom looked up just in time to see the bug wheelie his way away from the group. She scowled and sat up slowly, crossing her arms and sitting there, cheeks pouted, like a little child. Well, it was an abandoned ship, anyway. There was nowhere to run. Liselotte would find that fucker and kick him, one day for sure.

A pause seemed to stretch through the entire group until a voice finally broke the awkward silence. "So, explorin' still?" asked Torch, and Liselotte felt an air of 'awkward' with a faint touch of 'what' spread through the air. Huh. Liselotte automatically assumed it was sexual tension between the two Hoenn starters. Shut up, she thinks what she wants. Kippy gave a nod of agreement, a giant grin spreading across Torch's face like wildfire. The Breloom slowly stood up again, a dull throbbing returning in her chest; it looked like they were back to where they were in the beginning, plus or minus some physical injuries and new friends: treasure hunting in an abandoned ship. It had a nice ring to it. She took some steps forward and backwards, bending a little bit to make sure her body was in good enough shape to explore before looking back at Kippy and Torch, the latter of whom was also inviting Ark to come search.

"Where are we heading off to?" Liselotte called, looking to and fro the three pokémon that were present at the scene, completely forgetting about the purple potato. "We haven't searched all the rooms below deck, and there might've been something in those above deck cabins that I crashed into," she offered with a wave of her clawed arm, gesturing to the respective areas, "or we could try going even lower in the ship; see how far we can get. What do you guys think?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 am

[OoC: Skip for now, say he agreed to the exploration bit.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 am

[OOC: Holy fuck I have no idea what is going on, skip. ;A;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Torch/Kippy – Abandoned Ship-Below Deck || Sunset
    --- -- -19 || 19- -- ---

As Ark agreed to the exploration [making Kippy feel a bit bitter, but he knew it was for his own good since the Pokemon was that strong], Kippy glanced over at the Combusken, who already walked ahead, keen to hunt for treasure, "Where are we heading off to?" Liselotte asked as the Mudkip quickly padding over to Torch's side [he honestly didn't want Ark to be next to her]. The Breloom continued, "We haven't searched all the rooms below deck, and there might've been something in those above deck cabins that I crashed into," Well they could explore the cabins now if that's alright. Now that he thought about it, Ark did find a room filled with a good handful of supplies, maybe there's more? Above deck was more open, if they were to get ambushed, they could easily take them down. However, if they did find some stuff, there's the high chance of it falling overboard and into the ocean. The Mudkip didn't like that idea. "or we could try going even lower in the ship; see how far we can get. What do you guys think?"

"How about lower into the ship?" Kippy suggested, answering Liselotte's question as Torch rose a brow. Why would he suggest that? He's a timid Mudkip; doesn't he want to be in the open area? Plus what if they run into Undead? The space would be unbearable, they'll end up sinking the ship further down into the sea if that happens. Worse; they get themselves drowned or end up getting trapped in. The Water Starter could survive though, which made Torch narrow her eyes at the Mud fish Pokemon for a brief second. But the Combusken didn't retaliate despite her thoughts, she didn't want to lose her friendship with Kippy again. With a gulp, she shifted her gaze over to down the corridor they were heading... Quickly she glanced back over to Kippy, not wanting to see a pair of crimson-eyes looking back right at her, "What if there's Undead down there?"

Kippy stared at her blankly, she didn't want to explore? Wasn't she the one that wanted to come along? Then again, she was shaking, it wasn't that noticeable, but Kippy could see her legs slightly vibrating. He would run off like a sissy honestly at the sight of Undead, but this is Torch he's talking about. But Undead, if there were down there, then he could train himself to be stronger! "Perfect training," He said, speaking his thoughts, "If we can handle a group of Undead Tropiuses, I'm pretty sure we can tackle down anything!" He watched expectantly at the Fire Starter to reply, a frown creased upon her face, but simply shrugged it off with uneasiness, "Alriiight, suit yourself." With a nod of acknowledgement, Kippy immediately set forward, forgetting about waiting for the Breloom's input on his decision. Then again, who cares? He's going to have the chance to train now, and no one could stop him from wanting to improve himself!

The Combusken stared emptily as the Mudkip went on ahead, giving Liselotte a worried glance; 'Sometimes I just wonder what's going on through his mind,' She commented through her eyes that were clouded with emotions. With a heavy sigh, she trudged forward, catching up to Kippy who was facing the stairs that led deeper into the ship. Torch frowned, this place was obviously eerie, despite the ship having a natural light everywhere [due to the several holes they added on], this area was particularly dark. Was the sun going down? Perhaps so, she glanced over at one of the holes a couple feet away from her, watching the light dim and take on a fiery-like orange hue. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked, staring at the Mudkip with the same unsettling uneasiness. He snapped out of it, shakily glancing from the Young Fowl Pokemon to the stairs and back, "O-on second thought, let's go explore more on this floor," He said rather shakily, quickly trotting past the Combusken whom looked back with that same worried look. What's up with him? Was there something down there?

"Hey!" Torch called out to Kippy, the Mudkip stood still in his tracks, glancing behind him. Did she accidentally see it or...? He stared over his shoulder, watching the familiar figure of his partner run up to him, panting as she paused in front of him. Her blazing orange eyes met with his grey hues, Kippy flinched, but stood his ground, "What's up? You look rather shaky, I thought you wanted to go downstairs?" So she didn't see it yet... That made Kippy feel relieved, but that won't help the situation. He knew why the ship had been abandoned for so long, and obviously that wasn't just a simple party where the punch bowl got spilled everywhere. It was a bloodbath in there. They're bound to see it sooner or later... His eyes caught the sight of the sky through the holes, the light was growing dim and the familiar sight of the pinkish hue followed by a blanket of dark blue was beginning to mark its time. With a gulp, he responded, "W-well it's going to be dark soon," With a pause, he motioned towards the stairs, "We'll explore that in the morning, for now let's just explore this level alright?" She frowned, not bothering to look at the sky. The Combusken must have noticed how dark it was growing earlier. "Well if that's the case, why not just ask the others?" The Mudkip shifted his gaze from the sky over back at Torch, the Combusken looking more mad rather than disappointed, "If you're not feeling well, that ain't going to stop us from treasure hunting!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:39 am

Abandoned Ship -- Below Deck || Sunset || 18

Liselotte paused for a moment and allowed herself a good stretch, pulling the sore muscles in her arms and legs before doing a few jumps in place with an excited aura looming about her. Awesome, they were exploring again! Maybe they'd find some creepy lost treasure, or discover a room full of dead bodies -- ew, but it'd totally add to the thriller feel, right? Or, you know, find some food and supplies, aka the things they really need if they want to live. Either one. In any case, the group had come together; Torch and Kippy, Ark, and then Liselotte herself. It was a decent group -- no, correction: they were a badass group. Holy Palkia, they completely annihilated those Tropius! They were the kings of the world! Unstoppable. They should just call themselves the Unstoppables, really. Liselotte looked to and from each pokémon in the four-person group, allowing herself a small nod; though she was stuck in a situation like this, on an abandoned boat in the middle of the Hell-damned ocean, if she had friends like this then it wasn't that bad.

"How about lower into the ship?"

"What if there's Undead down there?"

Liselotte blinked slowly, turning her head towards the evolved karate chicken. Woah, rewind. Did Torch just ask that question? Really? That Torch who kept on going into situations head first, the 'action now, ask questions later' girl? Maybe evolution didn't just change her body; maybe it screwed around with her mind, too. But truthfully, the Combusken did have a point. Liselotte could see the outside sky through the holes that littered the ship's rotten planks, and from what she could see, the Breloom guessed it was sunset as the sky was colored yellow and red, like fire spreading across the sky. Lize's eyes slowly turned down from the holes and down to Torch, whose skinny chicken legs showed a slight tremor. A slight pause hovering on her lips, the Breloom was about to say something about it before Kippy continued what he was saying before, effectively cutting Liselotte off. "Perfect training," the idiot Mudkip answered, still iron-set on his desire to go down deeper in the abandoned ship. "If we can handle a group of Undead Tropiuses, I'm pretty sure we can tackle down anything!"

Torch responded to the Mudkip's statement with an exasperated ring to it, and Liselotte rolled her eyes. Kippy please. If Liselotte, and later, old man Ark, hadn't been there, Torch and Kippy [and also Liselotte herself] might be bloody pancakes cemented onto the ship floor at this point. And even with all of that help, the Breloom still ended up with an injury to the ribs. Right in the chest, ouch. She still felt the pulling in her sides and front despite the short stretching, and she sighed and allowed herself another quick one as Kippy began trotting off ahead. What, Lize doesn't get a say in this stuff? Rude. Coming back up from the stretch, she caught Torch's glance. Upon seeing the expression in her face and in her eyes, Liselotte accidentally snorted a bit in laughter, looking away; the Combusken looked so worried for her friend. Kind of in a sisterly way. Or maybe something more, who knows. The two really cared for each other, didn't they? Humming a slight song to herself, Liselotte took a few steps forward after Torch, who had begun moving to follow Kippy down into the ship's depths.

...Or not. "O-on second thought, let's go explore more on this floor," she heard the voice of Kippy say, the Mudkip's voice rather shaky and unstable. Woah. What was wrong with him? Just a second ago he was swaggering his way down the hall being all 'That's right, I'm cool, and I'm going to kick some Undead arse', but now he looked like he saw the ghost of Darkrai's mom. The little axolotl/mudfish pokémon trotted past Torch with a certain stiffness to his gait, and Liselotte tilted her head to him. The Combusken chased after Kippy, the Breloom following her, and she voiced Liselotte's question perfectly: "What's up? You look rather shaky, I thought you wanted to go downstairs?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Liselotte [unhelpfully] added, feeling a little dumb since everything she wanted to ask or say was already being said by one or another member of the group. The Breloom's eyes narrowed a fraction; was Kippy hiding something? What did he find? what did he see? The Mudkip suggested to save the below deck exploration for the next morn when the place was lighter, and though her curiosity was killing her, Lize had to agree; darkness would not be a good time to search through the lower decks of an abandoned ship infested with rats and Undead. Like, seriously. It's like they were all stuck in the middle of a horror game; she constantly felt like there were eyes watching her behind her back, a killer ready with a blade to her throat at any second. Eesh. A shiver just wend own Lize's spine. No more thoughts about that kind of stuff.

"If you're not feeling well, that ain't going to stop us from treasure hunting!" Oh snap, she brought out the southern accent. That's how you know when shit's going down; just a tip from the Liselotte Guide to Life. The Combusken sounded more or less upset [and by upset, Liselotte meant pissed] at the Mudkip, though the Breloom didn't understand why. Even if Kippy was hiding whatever he had seen below deck, he still had a valid point about waiting until morning to search down there. "Well, it is sunset; it's getting dark and stuff... Personally, I think it'd be a great idea to spend whatever light we have left searching the cabins above deck, and if there's a place we can sleep there, crash for the night early and then start exploration of the lower parts of the ship in the morning," she offered, looking a bit thoughtful. When she had crashed through the walls of one of the cabins, Liselotte had seen a little bit of what laid inside, and it was full of things like maps, some tables and chairs, and maybe a chest or drawer of some sort. "There could be something useful in those cabins."

[TORCH AIN'T GONNA TAKE YOUR BS, KIPPY. NUH-UH. -z-snaps-]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Abandoned Ship - Deck | Sunset - 9

Ark nodded once, listening and acknowledging the others. He moved away after a moment, deciding to take a search for himself and on his own accord. He needed to reacquiant himself with some parts of the ship. The Aggron would've gone down and joined them on the lower floors, but at the risk of dropping down through the more damaged floors into the flooded areas, and possibly bringing the ship down with them, he'd stay up in the sturdier levels. Given his sheer size and mass, it was risky just having him on this old, decrepit ship. But, he had friends here now; companions. Pokemon who made him feel comfortable and happy. The loneliness of being trapped on this ship was gone...But still...How long would they last? The others may be able to get away, but for the dual-type giant, there was hardly any hope of escape.

Still, he tried to look on the bright side, heading to the main, above deck cabin. A carcass of one of the undead Tropius was still lying there, so he hoisted it onto his back and tossed it overboard. Now, he could search safely. But, the fact that more and more undead and infected were showing up on the ship was concerning him...There were more everyday, and they were coming from seemingly nowhere. If things kept up at this rate, they'd be overrun.

Ark paused for a moment and strode back to the hole quietly. The trio down below were heckling the Mudkip about something, Kippy seeming concerned and freaked out about something. It was getting close to night time, and the Aggron knew the lights would be coming on their own. This would attract maybe a ghost pokemon or bug pokemon or two, but nothing too dangerous. The Aggron watched them for a moment before heading back and searching for supplies. He'd join them later once he got things fixed up. "I need to break them in to life on this ship...If I don't...They may very well die..." Ark contemplated quietly and to himself before turning and pulling a support beam back up and into place.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Abandoned Ship-Bottom Deck| |Sunset

Tyrone was, rather reluctantly, dusting himself off. A groan escapes his mouth as he looked up towards the gaping hole in the ceiling which, surprisingly, he managed to fall through. When the Bagon heard the commotion above him he had tried to hurry to where the others were, but had somehow managed to trip, fall, and roll to a patch of breaking floorboards that gave way under his weight. It was pathetic, but what's done was done.

Carefully treading along the bottom deck, he tiptoed past large puddles of seawater and soggy planks. As the Bagon found it's way to the ladder leading up, a disgusting stench filled his nostrils. Turning around, he found himself eye-to-eye with a gang of undead Swamperts, glaring at him as they bared their teeth. Quickly the dragon found himself climbing up the ladder, shouting in panic. "HELP!" he yelled, desperately trying to scale the ladder. The Hammer Arm of a Swampert had barely missed him, denting the sturdy wall of the ship beside him.

"Undead on bottom deck!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:15 am

Abandoned Ship -- Below Deck || Sunset || 19

Before Liselotte could get an answer out of Torch and Kippy, another voice, from even further below and down the opposite hall, echoed. The voice was familiar; whose was it? The Breloom didn't quite discern what was said, but somebody shouted something from below and below deck is a no-no; at least to her, anyway. "Did you guys hear that?" she asked, holding a claw to her mouth in a shush-like gesture. Immediately though, she jumped as a loud bang sounded, followed by the same voice: "Undead on bottom deck!"

Wait. Liselotte did recognize that voice, now that she thought about it. It was the voice of that little Bagon guy, whatever his name was! Tyler or something like that. The little bastard was still alive? Liselotte hadn't seen his face for... maybe a whole hour or two since she last saw a short glimpse of him under deck before the Tropius brawl. Afterwards, since he wasn't really anywhere to be found, Lize was just all "oh, you know, lemme just assume you died considering we're in a zombie hazard zone". Whoops. Guess not. But the bigger concern was the message that the Bagon returned with, and Liselotte had to hold back a groan. More Undead? Going up above deck would've been a good idea after all... but then again, maybe there would've been no chance to save Tyler Tyson alskdfjasig Tyrone if they had done so.

"I'm gonna go ahead," the Breloom called to the others, before turning around and rushing off to the opposite hallway. The walls still appeared clean and nice here, but as Liselotte ran, she noticed they became bloodier and bloodier with every passing footstep. With a shiver going down her spine, her eyes searched the area for any possible places where the dragon in distress could be. Though she had no idea at first, soon she came across an open hatch, the lid seeming to have rusted off or something knocked it off. She looked inside and found the Bagon hastily trying to clamber up the ladder with a holy Palkia-friggin-Giratina group of undead Swampert after his ass. Wow Tyrone, you come back after being missing for a while and you bring back a harem bunch of zombies with you.

"Holy f -- Tyrone!" Liselotte reached down and grabbed the Bagon, already close to the edge by now, and hauled him over the edge. In the dark of the even lower decks, the Breloom could hear the Swampert growling and snarling about, their basic silhouette illuminated by the dim light. Lize couldn't see the details of their bodies and how far their Infection had gone, but she was more or less glad that she couldn't. Though she was unsure whether they could climb the ladder after them, she looked over to the Bagon with a sigh, adrenaline beginning to fuel her veins once more.

"Dude... you okay?" she asked, looking at the little dragon pokémon, diverting her attention away from the ladder leading below. Wow, awkward. You pull your friend [?] out from a hole of Undead after not seeing him for a while and then you're just like "Dude, sup". If she could, maybe the Breloom would've socked herself in the head. Liselotte, don't be stupid.

[Lulu, since you weren't around I didn't get to ask you if Liselotte could pull Tyrone up. ;w; When you come back from camp/whenever you see this, if you're not okay with it then I'll change it, luls.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Abandoned Ship - Deck | Sunset - 10

Ark heard the cry of the Bagon, narrowing his eyes and spotting the silhouetted figures of various Swamperts. His suspicions were confirmed; the undead and infected were beginning to swarm the ship, and they were getting bigger and badder each wave. First a Torkoal, then six Tropius, and now an unknown number of Swamperts. Under any other occasion, Ark would've left them be. But, he had companions here, friends, and they were in danger. The Aggron refused to stand by and watch while they possibly put themselves in such danger.

The Swamperts were big, but they must not have known about Ark, because he was bigger. Much bigger. He began to back up, seeming to retreat to those who couldn't see him. Once he got to an optimal point, he charged forward and slid down through the hole, speeding past the others, bringing his feet and tail down as he landed. He crushed one with his landing, smacking another with a great deal of force once his tail came down. Ark towered over them, using Roar to try and intimidate them to back off and maybe leave. He may have had the advantage of size coupled with sheer muscle and defense, but he had to watch himself. They outnumbered him and had the type advantage. He'd have to eliminate them swiftly to not risk succumbing to a downhill battle.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 pm

The familiar voice of the Breloom graced him as the grass-fighting type pulled him up and out through the hatch. "Dude... you okay?" The Bagon was panting heavily, hands tightly gripped onto the floor just in case a Swampert suddenly grabbed his legs and tried to drag him back to the hellhole. "I-I'll be fine. Thank you," It wasn't long before the Aggron had arrived, Tyrone watching in awe at the behemoth as it attempted to face a foe that had a type advantage against him.

Suddenly, the ship began to rock violently, and before the dragon could say anything the wall behind them burst open to reveal long, slimy tentacles. Taking a cautious peek out the hole, he could see growing numbers of Tentacruel and Fearow, all attracted to the old boat, detecting the presence of living inside. "Shit! We need to find a place to take shelter, we can't take all of them at once!" Slowly standing up, Tyrone quickly jumped away as a Fearow dived into the ship, flapping it's wings aggressively as it attempted to bite the Bagon's head off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 am

Abandoned Ship -- Below Deck || Sunset || 20

Oh. Hell. Fucking. No.

"I AM SO DONE!" Liselotte screeched. There was no way in all the realms of Arceus that the Breloom was going to deal with this. She has had enough of those Arceus-damned Undead for one day. It had just been one day! Torkoals, Tropius, fucking Swamperts and Fearows, oh my! "ARK! GET YOUR BIG, ARMORED ARSE OUT OF THERE; THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS!" Lize yelled, trying to glance down the hole. If Liselotte had been an Aggron and Ark a Breloom, then Lise would've been able to pull Ark out of there, no problem; but she wasn't. Ark was much more bigger and heavier than Liselotte, and there was no way she'd ever be able to even remotely budge the giant in any way.

"Shit! We need to find a place to take shelter, we can't take all of them at once!" muttered the Bagon beside her, and Lize stared at him with an incredulous look on her face. "No shit, Sherlock!" she answered, waving a claw around at the glaringly obvious signs of danger around them. Tentacruel arms sticking out of the walls, Fearows trying to rip through the boat's boards, Swampert swarming the lowest places; and even better, Liselotte had a damn double type disadvantage against the flying terrors.

"I knew we should've just gone and searched the cabins," the Breloom groaned as she gave a light push to Tyrone to the direction of above deck. Hopefully, Ark would be all right. Knowing him, he could probably Roar away everyone and then Hulk his way back to the upper decks. Ark was Ark, a giant behemoth of rock and steel; surely he could do something like that. Liselotte was so not ready for all of these Undead to start appearing everywhere; her ribs still hurt from the Tropius battle a couple hours earlier, for the love of Dialga! Today has been a bad day, she reflected as she ran, the black belt around her wrist streaming backwards after her.

[Sorry, bad post. loool I had absolutely no idea what to write.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 pm

((OoC: Unfortunately, I'm going to have to opt on a skip...Been having a stressful week and I had a bit of a break down earlier today, so I'm not quite in the mindset to make an adequate post. Just say Ark was fighting the Swamperts vigilantly.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 am

(OoC: Skip me, please. I have no idea what's going on at the moment. I promise I'll post next cycle.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm

(skip Serena is going to stay on the team she is on but I'll have someone on this team soon to post with you guys)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 am

Tyrone didn't need Lise's push to get him started, sprinting and racing up all the ladders and stairs as quickly as he could to reach safety, wherever safety was. As he pulled himself to another deck, an epiphany struck him. "Lise! Ark! Everyone! Head to the Captain's Office!" the Bagon shouts, swaying dangerously to the side near cracked floorboards as he dodged another tentacle aiming for his throat. "Take any route necessary, just regroup at the Captain's Office! We should be safe there,"

Hurrying up, it was only in seconds that he was knocked to the ground. Giant, bloody Fearows looming over his smaller figure as the aimed at his chest with their beaks. Kicking one in the stomach and crushing another's wings in his jaws, the Dragon quickly rolled away. Up back on his feet, Tyrone lugged himself up to the top deck, paling at the sight of the massive amounts of Undead waiting for them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Abandoned Ship -- Below Deck || Sunset || 21

[Hope everyone got caught up, because shit's going downnnnnnnnnnnn.]

Life, obviously, was being one huge bitch right now.

"Lise! Ark! Everyone! Head to the Captain's Office!" echoed Tyrone's voice through the normally quiet halls, though now it was filled with the sounds of snarling, screeching, and general chaos. Where was the 'captain's office'? Did Tyrone do some exploring during all that time he was gone? Liselotte had never been on a ship before; literally, her escape from Hoenn mainland and then landing on this abandoned ship was the first time she had even set foot off of the earth itself. Maybe it would've been better if she'd escaped and stayed on the mainland... after all, then she wouldn't be stuck in such an unfortunate situation. But she would never have been able to break out of her trainer's pokéball. And maybe she would've been in a situation just as horrible on land, anyway. "Take any route necessary, just regroup at the Captain's Office! We should be safe there."

Was there any place that was really safe anymore? Nonetheless, Liselotte ran, using her strong legs to propel herself through the place, jumping over or jumping on Undead to keep going. Once or twice, she almost had her neck pierced by a squawking, sharp Fearow beak, but she supposed at least some luck was on her side. Ark, oh dear Dialga Ark, I am so sorry for leaving you behind, she thought, wondering how the giant was faring by himself against so many of those Swamperts. Hopefully he was still alive. If not... well, Liselotte didn't want to think too much about that possibility.

After a few moments that felt like hours, Liselotte finally found herself back on the almost-familiar top deck of the ship. Nothing much had changed: it wasn't like something totally hyper-beamed the place while they were gone. Only thing that was different was that it was chock full of Undead that looked plenty capable of doing some violence. Liselotte took one step back, a shaky laugh leaving her as she glanced over at the Bagon that looked just as much in dismay. "You up for some old-fashioned brawling?" the Breloom asked, though even her attempt at some humor was weak. This could not end well, and if it didn't result in a death, someone would probably end up with a serious injury. Yeah. We're fucked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Abandoned Ship - Bottom Hull/Below Deck/Ballroom/Ark's Hidden Passage/Deck | Dusk - 11

Ark was up against the wall now, knocking back and killing the occasional Swampert that got too gutsy and close. However, if this kept up, they'd overwhelm him, not to mention the Tentacruels trying to break in through the bottom. They must be able to either hear of sense the activity. Ark heard the voices of two of his allies, looking up as the moon's light peered through the hole. The sun had set, and the night was conquered. Ark had to hope he would be able to find a way out, but with the way things are going, he would die at the heart of that ship.

But his prayers were answered.

As a few Tentacruel tried to push in, some Wailmer rammed the boat and dented it, but the entire hull creaked and groaned as it tilted back a bit. The hole soon became enough of a slope for Ark to climb, and with a charging Take Down, he didn't hesitate to climb back up a few floors before the ship returned itself securely between the rocks. Ark found himself on the ballroom floor, the massive Aggron squeezing through the doorway and heading straight for the hole. He hadn't boarded it back up yet, so he could make a straight run.

A royal blue mixed with a violet colored aura surrounded his body as he charged into a Dragon Rush, but as he went faster, his emotions got stronger. In response, the aura got larger and brighter, a light being produced from the other end of the hole that led to the deck. Roaring fiercely, the metallic mass of the Dual type burst forth, running over and through undead like a hot knife through butter. "Follow me, before they close the path!!"

((OoC: Sorry if I kinda moved that post a little fast, things kept going through my head and I kept wanting to post it all. >w<; Also, gotta love the many areas~.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Abandoned Ship - Deck|Dusk (1)

Ian was perched on a railing on top of the ship. He was beginning to doze off, fighting to stay awake. He hadn't really gotten a lot of sleep since the epidemic. Since Jenn died, he's been scared. However, he's been hiding it away and staying upbeat about the whole epidemic. "I'll just close my eyes for a little bit." He said to himself. The Rufflet closed his eyes, but then snapped them open almost immediately after at the sound of a roar. He looked around and saw an Aggron just plowing through a whole pack of undead like he didn't care. "Go Aggron!" He called out like a spectator at a sporting event.

(Sorry if it's short/crappy, but at least it's better than nothing...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Abandoned Ship | Deck | Dusk | (1)

"Oh.. you've got to be shitting me!"

A high raspy voice, rather quiet compared to the loud chaos on the ship, erupted from the mangy Meowth's lips. He stared at the horde of Infected in disbelief, unable to fathom what was going on. I mean, he knew the epidemic was bad and all.. but must its victims come here to cause chaos? And here he thought that he was going to have a splendid vacation. Nope! Hermes would never be that lucky. Not in a million years, at least.

As he stood in the middle of what to be an overwhelming swarm of zombies, young Hermes dug his claws into the wood floor of the boat as it rocked from side to side. He cursed to himself as he then heard a roar, and then noticed a quite large Pokemon, an Aggron, dashing through a horde on infected like a complete badass. It was truly an interesting sight to be seen, and he would have surveyed it with interest if it wasn't for the fact that Ark was heading right toward him! The tiny Meowth, like a deer caught in a headlight, stared at the one-man stampede as it rushed in his very direction. It took everything Hermes had to dash out of the way before the large creature could crush him.

"FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He screamed, before he started to haul ass. Though, as he ran, he felt a Tentacool on the side of the ship pull him, with its strong tentacles, to the side of the boat, near the railing of the edge. "Oh no.. nonono.."

This couldn't be good. "C'mon, you fish fry! Let go of me before I make sushi out of you!" His insults and threats were anything but threatening. For a few moments, all he could do was flail, before he finally came to his senses. As his claws began extending to prepare for a Fury Swipe, he could feel the Tentacool squeeze his fragile body, which forced the air right out of his lungs. "Agggagagga! NO! You stupid son of a fish, I'll kill you! And your family! And I shall eat your motherfucking fish babies!" With a swift moment, he sliced through the tentacles, as if his claws were solid steel. Although he cut off the tentacles, they were still wrapped around him, with their blood staining his fur and bathing his bare skin. He struggled not to vomit as he forced himself along, following after the Aggron who plowed the way for him.

"Aggron! I love you! I promise I won't destroy you on my path to world domination!" He squealed, as he frolicked along.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 am