Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The CHARGESTONE Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The CHARGESTONE Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CHARGESTONE Team

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Chargestone Cave // Morning |

Savarin yawned and spread out in the cave.

"You can rest of you wish. I can take gaurd first shift."

"Ohh.... O--okay...." he muttered tiredly. After all the fighting he needed to rest. He curled up into a ball and began to sleep. Soon into his sleep, he started dreaming. He had his usual dream with Felix in it....

The sky was gloomy an dark as Savarin stood mourning over Felix. His eyes were so blurred with tears that he couldn't see that Felix's eyes had been glowing red. He leaped back in surprise, terrible feelings starting to arise. He saw Felix kneel and look at Savarin. He smiled and opened his arms
    "C'mere, bud. Give me a hug. I'm sorry I played a trick on you." Savarin looked him up and down with curiosity. Wasn't he dead 10 seconds ago? He walked into Felix's arms. The boy cackled as he suddenly wrapped his arms unimaginably tight around the zebra, and he pulled his neck and head in towards him.
    "It's so great to have you back...." Felix suddenly suck his teeth into Savarins neck. The zebra screamed, hearing the sound of his neck being crunched into and hearing the flesh come off like an apples would. Felix then continued to eat through his neck, making his head fall off of his shoulders and the zombie continued its meal....

Savarin woke up with a huge jolt. He had had a nightmare. He didn't want to tell Arashi as to irritate or alert him, but instead just curled up in a ball. He didn't need to know....

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 am

Savarin remained curled up in a ball to think about his deceased trainer. For a long while he just lay down and looked at the stone wall. The crystal light illuminated it to make it a dull blue color. He stated with his eyes droopy and tired. He couldn't get his mind off Felix. How was he ever going to deal with this? He shifted onto his other side and looked out of the cave. He could hear Arashi's breath slow down, so he assumed the spider was asleep. He too over watch then, making sure no one would come up unexpectedly. He was now a bit more energized than he had been before. He continued to keep watch until Arashi woke up from his sleep. Savarin then started to fall asleep while sitting up. It was a bit embarrassing, but that's how tired he had been. He kept drifting between life and sleep. He could not stay awake no matter how hard he tried.

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Savarin managed to blink his eyes open and see the soft light in the cavern. He shirked away from it at first, then looked to find the golden, stringy web covering the entrance of the cavern. He smiled. "That's brilliant...." Next thing he knew, he had blacked out again. When he had first been beaten to a pulp from fighting, then how they have to sleep on the floor, his muscles ached badly. His head felt as if ice was rubbing across his brain. He tossed and turned for a while, just groggily trying to get comfortable. "Why can't I sleep...?" he groaned mentally, and continued to flip around. He didn't have any success so far. He then just decided to stand up and fall asleep standing. He was a small horse/zebra pokemon, and horses can sleep standing. That's when he finally got to sleep.

| Chargestone Cave // Noon |

Savarin awoke on the ground. How long had he slept? He didn't know; the cave kept the same amount of light any time of the day. He looked around for Arashi and saw him in the cave. He smiled, and put his head down. He'd wait for Arashi to wake up before they did anything. Just as Savarin closed his eyes, he heard a sudden whimper echo through the cave. He jumped up and looked around, scared of what might have happened. He poked his nose through part of the webbing to sniff. He smelled something coming at them.... He frantically jumped around on his feet, making a clopping noise as his feet hit the ground multiple times. He went to Arashi to wake him up.
    "Arashi... Arashi! I hear something outside of the cave...." Savarin said, a hint of fear in his voice. He knew the thing was undead. He had no idea, however, what it was.

-----

(OoC: It's a Jolteon. |3)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:34 pm

| Chargestone Cave // Afternoon |

Savarin watched as Arashi looked through the web.

"Holy shit!"

The spider stumbled back and into the cave. Savarin jolted from the sudden movements of the spider. If it make Arashi scared it must be something horrible. "Wh--wha--" suddenly the cackle sounded in the cave. Savarin leaped to his feet in surprise. He didn't expect such an odd cry from the thing that he happened to detect and that Arashi had happened to see. He was going to ask again what it was, but then it hit the web. Savarin screeched with fear as electricity bounced all over the place. The web had been partially broken. He then saw what the creature was; it was a Jolteon... with no skin. Savarin nearly threw up just from the disgusting sight of the pitiful thing. His hair stood up on end from the stench and look of the thing as it started to claw through the web. Savarin growled, and steadied himself for battle.
    "Get back you horrible thing!" He ran at it, and used Flame Charge on it. It made it go back a little to stop its advances, but then it hissed and gave a muffled dry noise as it slashed at the web harder. Savarin took a step back, but then used Double Team. As the illusion started to leap from his body, the real Savarin turned to Arashi.
    "My clones can distract it, just get out as soon as it gets in! It should buy us time for a rebound or an escape!" Right as he mentioned his plan, the webbing finally gave free.

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Savarin watched as the Jolteon lunged for Arashi. He kept attacking the damned thing and it didn't seem to be affected by even the more fatal blows. Savarin growled as he sent his own clones to Flame Charge the thing to hell. Arashi hastily spat at him as they both attacked it.

"Go! I can take care of it!"

"No! I'm not leaving you here!" Savarin yelled, and forced all of his clones and himself to throw Shockwaves at the Jolteon all at once. It would have hopefully slowed it down. It seemed to hit it and throw it back, the extreme voltage making its muscles falter for a bit as it became paralyzed. Savarin landed on the ground from the top of a rock ledge and used Flame Charge on it repetitively. "No matter what happens, I'm not leaving Arashi.... He's the only reason I have to live anymore." He thought. It sounded horrible coming from a 10 year old, but he believed it true. He fought with all his might to prove his worth to Arashi. He refused to run. Only if Arashi would, so would he.

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Savarin watched as Arashi pulled back from the fight and then charged to slash at the Jolteon's neck. It groaned, but then tried to attack him back. He dodged skillfully as he did so, then used a odd form of a punch. Savarin was impressed, he wasn't so skillful in battle as Arashi. He then saw the thing slash at Arashi's arm as he came back. Savarin jumped to his defense. "Arashi!!!" he yelled in concern. He tried to run to defend him, but then he Slashed the thing so hard that it flew away.

"C-come on!"

Savarin didn't have time to protest. He ran with Arashi to a safer place. He ran right behind the spider pokemon, making sure he didn't lose him. Then they finally stopped, Savarin stopped to ask about Arashi's hurt arm. He panted as he observed it.
    "Are... are you ok?" Savarin looked him in the eye, looking for a response from him. He looked around the cave.
    "When the coast is clear, we should probably set up again in that little cavern.... But for now, we should go get you some help...." Savarin stepped forward and started to go back to the exit. Then he remembered. "Oh, that's right!" He grinned, and turned to Arashi. He shook off his goggles and let them drop to the floor, then picked up the Sitrus Berry that he had stored in there. (don't ask how he had enough time to lolol) He handed it towards Arashi, holding the stem in his mouth. "Here, eat it!" he said slightly weird, having to hold the berry in his teeth. He waited for Arashi to take the berry from him to eat it, a grin on his face.

-----

(OoC: 8UU Is he infected now?!)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Savarin grined as Arashi took the berry. His smile quickly faded when Arashi spoke.

"Uhh, Sav... I th-think that we should find a stream or something. I know there is one nearby. This kinda stings..."

Savarin nodded. He knew exactly where this river was; he passed over the bridge going over it to get here. The Blitzle spoke up.
    "I know where that is. I went on a bridge that went over one. It shouldn't be that far away. Right out of the entrance of the cave and down some steps. Here, follow me~" Savarin grinned and trotted forward, but then after a few steps made sure Arashi caught up with him. They walked side by side until they reached the mouth of the cave. Saravin inspected the last quote he said. Did he sense... worry, in his voice? "That Jolteon was infected, after all.... Maybe.... Maybe he'll turn into one of them...." he thought, his heart suddenly was covered in ice. He shook his head. "No, it wouldn't happen.... If we was this wound out right now we can avoid it...." As that thought made him determined, he walked a little faster, making sure to get there before Arashi was infected. He didn't want to see his new friend die. His face went into a determined look when they reached the bottom of the stairs and approached the bridge. They arrived.
    "Here. You can wash your wound here.... Hopefully it won't hurt you anymore...." Savarin smiled to Arashi. Secretly, he was scared for his friend, but he'd be damned if he let it show.

-----

(OoC: ;3 On a roll like this we will be official badasses. 8u)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Savarin looked at the items Arashi had put down. He saw the little Miccino dol which looked a bit worn, then he looked to the shiny disk. He wondered what these were all about. "Maybe.... Maybe he got these from his friends...." he thought, then looking to Arashi as he hissed when he started to clean his arm. He looked back to the stuff, looking at it with wonder. He didn't know what it was like to really have any number of friends besides one. He had only been friends with Stephano, and not another soul. It felt weird thinking about having more than one person you could trust with your life. After a minute or two of looking at the stuff and delving in thoughts, Arashi finally pulled away from the water.

"Ahh, that feels much nicer,"

Savarin looked up to him, then smiled. "That's great! I knew it'd be alright~" he showed his teeth, then looked to the stuff. He kindly went to pick up the TM to hand it to Arashi. He balanced it on his nose, but then happily held it out to the yellow spider with a smile. He wanted to make the spider smile a bit. He might have had such a scare about the cut; Savarin did and he wasn't even the one who had been injured! He looked down at the plushie from the corner of his eye. He had to know....
    "Hey Arashi...?" he looked up at the TM and then to the plushie again, "Where.... Where did you get these two things?" He hoped he hadn't stirred any ill feelings, but he was curious. He was only a child, after all; curious and unyielding.

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Savarin heard his response.

"Well, a few weeks ago I was still in the Johto region and I found an abandoned human camp site. There were a few TMs and I grabbed one that looked interesting. I, uhhh, kinda think I can use it when the time comes. I told you that I was with friends before I came here... One of them, a great Ursaring by the name of Baby Bear, found this. She gave it to me because one of my old team mates was a Miniccino. ... Her name was Mocha."

"... Oh.... I'm um... I'm sorry about your friend...." Savarin whispered. He looked to the water. He felt like telling Arashi of his troubles too.... "Well.... I had no other friends besides my trainer, Felix.... Felix had been a good trainer to me, and never pushed me too hard.... But.... He fell and snapped his neck. He was dead on the instant and didn't suffer. But... I'm still tormented by it...." Savarin said, relaying the bit of his history to him. He didn't feel so happy anymore. He sat at the edge of the bridge and looked down into the water. He now felt sad as memories started to rise up.

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Savarin felt a furry hand on his shoulder.

"Oh Savarin, I am so sorry, son. The only thing we can be thankful for is that he did not have to suffer, not like that Jolteon or the Mightyena. You have to survive, for his sale. ... Now, let us return to the cave before something else attacks us, Sav."

Savarin felt a little better, and was comforted by his words. He suddenly had a thought. "He's become like a father to me.... A replacement for Felix...." As he saw Arashi smile, he beamed at him with such happiness. He hadn't really realized he actually had a friend now; a father-like figure. He grinned.
    "Yeah.... Let's go back to the cave." he jumped up, happy as ever. He felt like he had a spring in his step. He had a friend! And this is when ti finally sank into his still-developing mind. He pranced with Arashi at his side, and he only went as fast as he did. Together, they reached the cave opening. It was glittering beautifully as the sun hit down on the crystals at its entrance. He looked to Arashi and smiled. He had been rejuvenated in his thoughts and life. It was weird.... Felix's death still hurt him inside but now he felt like he could tackle the world.... He pranced into the cave, feeling so glad of all that was around him, as if he was grateful for just being able to see or smell or walk. He looked up to the roof of the cave where electric pokemon were scuttling around and to the cliff ledges on either side of the pathway. He was such in a dream state, that he kept walking for so long that he hit a section where the abyss just dropped down into nothing, and all there was was a bridge. He stopped. It was eerily fascinating how deep this pit could be. He dared to look over the bridge, but then clumsily stumbled. He looked around then to find Arashi who, he hoped, had followed him.

-----

(OoC: Today isn't a good day for pictures, is it? :| lol)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Savarin looked over the edge again, and was just about to mutter something, but then felt like he was caught in something sticky. He yelped and was pulled back towards the main rocky ledge of the cave. He noticed then he had been ensnared in webbing, and it was Arashi's webbing. He looked to see Arashi looking at him in a mix of discontent and fear.

"What are you thinking? You could have fallen Savarin!"

Savarin whimpered. He didn't want Arashi mad at him.
    "I... I'm sorry Arashi, I was just curious! I mean, a bottomless gap is... just... interesting." the zebra looked up to Arashi with a small frown. His eyes grew to saucer size in fear of his best friend being mad at him. He sat still, waiting for a response from Arashi. He drug one of his hoofs shyly through the dirt as he waited for the supposed lecture he was going to get. The last thing he wanted was Arashi mad at him. It was so unlike him; he was usually a little jerk to everyone but since this was his only friend he could only cling to him and treat him with as much respect as possible. He looked up to Arashi again with sad eyes.

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Savarin listened to Arashi's apology.

"It's okay Savarin. But... You see, I grew up here as a little bug. I had many brothers and sisters and a loving mother. I was lucky to have so many care for me. There were many not as lucky. There were a few occasions that a Joltik would come over here -where I was forbidden to until I was older- and... He never came home. I won't lose you, Sav. Not if I have a say in it."

Savarin looked away from Arashi after a second of looking at him.
    "I didn't know it made you so scared.... I'm sorry...." Savarin apologized again. He didn't feel so sad; it was legit for Arashi to be concerned for him. He was only a kid. Savarin looked up at Arashi, and gave a smile. He wanted to make up with the spider. He knew he must have really scared him to make him take action like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 am