Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The CHARGESTONE Team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The CHARGESTONE Team Empty The CHARGESTONE Team

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Chargestone Cave // Dawn |

Little hoofs clicked on the rocks as a Blitzle was seen prancing into Chargestone Cave.
    "Felix.... Why did you have to die...?" he thought solemnly even if his manner said otherwise of his sadness. He came in and sat on one of the glowing blue stones with electricity. He sighed, the electric current making him feel a little bit better. He looked up and into the dark cave.
    "Hello-o?" Savarin called into the darkness, only the huge, charged crystals illuminating the walls of the thick cave. The Blitzle moved his head right, then left. He saw no one as far as he was concerned. He sighed louder this time, and lay down on the charging rock. He knew he was visible, but that's what he wanted. He wanted the other pokemon to see him alone in here. Savarin kept an eye open, making sure nothing hostile was coming at him.
    "I sure hope I didn't set off any zombies...." Savarin's face turned to a frown.

-----

(OoC: LES GET DIS BEETCH ROLLING >8U)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The CHARGESTONE Team Empty Re: The CHARGESTONE Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Chargestone Cave||Dawn(Gam;1)(Kar;1)

Karkat sighed as he watched his friend Gamzee paint the message 'are you next? ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING NEXT!? :o)' on the wall in some poor unfortunate Joltik's blood. Even though this had become the norm for Gamzee it was still unsettling to Karkat. Instead of focusing on when Gamzee would be done with his crude painting he tried to focus on other things. When he did he heard a voice call out "Hello-o?".

Karkat, not wanting to alert Gamzee of the new person lest he try to kill them, snuck off and called out in return."Hello?!" Karkat called quietly. Sadly he didn't get far enough away and Gamzee heard him. Karkat shuddered when he saw the grin of his best friend. The two clubs Gamzee carried dragged across the stone floor of the cave causing an eerie echo that worried Karkat even more.

Gamzee's face was a twisted grin of delight as he smeared the blood of his latest victim on the wall. The message was a simple one reading 'are you next? ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING NEXT!? :o)'. Once he was satisfied with the message Gamzee licked his fingers clean of blood. An even more terrifying look crossed Gamzee's face afterwords, a look of sick satisfaction.

Just then he heard Karkat say "Hello." As if someone else was there with them. Gamzee's twisted grin of delight returned as he drug his clubs across the cave floor towards Karkat. "who's your friend karkat? WHO'S YOUR NEW MOTHERFUCKING FRIEND!? honk.HONK." Gamzee said. Lifting up one of his clubs he stepped past his partner to see who was there.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Savarin heard someone call out back to him.

"Hello?!"

Savarin stood up, and pointed his whole self towards the voice. Before he could all out, he heard another voice.

"who's your friend karkat? WHO'S YOUR NEW MOTHERFUCKING FRIEND!? honk.HONK."

Savarin cowered from the sudden anger and the use of profanity. He proceeded to hide behind a rock. "Damn it I have attracted the zombies...!"
    "No one's here...!" he whimpered in the tiniest voice possible. He closed his eyes tight and his teeth gnashed at each other. He looked to the side with a huge frown on his face.

-----

(OoC: Extremely short post is short OwO||)

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Chargestone Cave||Dawn(Gam;2)(Kar;2)

Karkat flinched at Gamzee's question. "It's no one Gamzee, I was just hearing things... Can you carry me? My feet hurt." Karkat said with a slight whimper to emphasize his point. At this point Karkat was used to helping out other living so that they didn't need to feel the pain of being bludgeoned to death by Gamzee's lethal clubs.

Of course it would do no good if the hiding pokemon where to come out before Gamzee had picked him up. Trying to warning the other of this, Karkat winked in the direction of the place he had last heard the voice. Hoping this sufficed Karkat curled up on the floor and waited for Gamzee to pick him up.

Gamzee stopped at Karkats words and turned to him with a smile. "sure bro. SURE BRO ANYTHING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Gamzee answered in his strange tone. Placing both clubs in one hand Gamzee stepped over to Karkat and picked the tiny Flareon up in one hand.

Staring right into the candy corn eared Flareon's eyes Gamzee grinned. Then without warning Gamzee tossed Karkat into his hood. Afterwords Gamzee separated the two clubs and walked towards the sound's he was hearing deeper in the cave."Do you hear that? DO YOU MOTHERFUCKING HEAR THAT?! honk. HONK." Gamzee asked Karkat. Karkat just nodded in response, even though the two were friends you could clearly see even Karkat was afraid of Gamzee.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:17 pm

(OoC: Skip please. Please don't harb me I'm having a hard time with school. ._. And I was a bit late but no one else is here besides me and CrimsonKat. ;_;)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Savarin blinked, and stayed completely still as they walked away. He let out a breath when he couldn't sense them anymore. He then looked over the rock to confirm they were gone. He grinned.
    "Another undead I avoided." Savarin looked around, then up to the crystal lighting his area. He then saw a Galvantula on top of it. Just as he was about to speak, it sounded as if it killed something. This made Savarin duck again.
    "Oh no another one?" Savarin watched as it looked around and turned. It didn't have red eyes.... The zombies usually had red eyes.... He then dared to call to it.
    "Hello?" he asked sweetly, hoping to get on this pokemon's good side. He had no friends to surround him; he actually never had a friend besides Stephano before. He watched for its answer to him, hoping it wouldn't attack him.

-----

(OoC: Welcome to Chargestone~ ;3)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Savarin watched as it looked at him. He felt slightly unnerved as it continued to look for a bit. Then it leaped down and in front of him.

"Hello... Are you alone out here by yourself? By the way, name's Arashi."

Savarin blinked. This pokemon cared for him with such kindness already. He heard it purr at him and do something akin to a grin. Savarin smiled a huge smile.
    "Y--Yeah, I'm alone..." his face went to a small frown, "And nice to meet you Arashi~ I'm Savarin." he grinned and winked. It had always been what his trainer done, so he picked up the custom himself. He finally had a friend.... He felt really nice. He had never felt anyone's presence besides Felix.... It was new for him.

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

"Nice name. I kind of like yours as well. ... You know, I was just with a group of friends... And unless you are awaiting someone, I suggest that we stay together, if only for a short while. Whaddya say, Savarin?"

"A group of friends? I'm dealing with a popular pokemon here.... Are they here?" Savarin watched as he hopped to the other rock, and he continued to smile.
    "S--Sure.... I have no friends I'm waiting for.... As a matter of fact, I have no friends besides... um... you." Savarin slightly hung his head, then looked back up to Arashi. He was already so nice.... Savarin looked around. "We should be careful. I heard undead and such in here. They seemed pretty mean.... I hope we don't run into them again...." Savarin cringed at the words that the aggressive sounding zombie made, using profanity and so much anger in it's voice. He then continued to look around. It was quite desolate, wasn't it.... Savarin looked to the pool off in the distance, and saw a bit of white shine through of half a second. He blinked, then walked over to the puddle. Nothing was there.... "What was that??" he asked himself, the thing now gone. He then looked to Arashi. "Did you see that too?"

-----

(OoC: Btw, what he saw was a Tynamo |D Hasn't really discovered the world yet besides the pokemon he's fought. And he's never seen a Tynamo before lol)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

"I don't see this Tyynamo you tell me of..." he winced his eyes to look at it closely, "No, it's not here. It must have been a figment of my imagination." He walked away from the puddle and to the rock he had hid behind earlier. He then saw a white spark fly from the ground. "There it is again!" he investigated around the rock, not finding any luck. He walked away fruitless and sighed. He sat, and saw the white thing laying on the ground next to him all of a sudden. "Aha!" he perked up, and put his hoof on its webbed tail. It flailed and let out a screech as it was trapped. He didn't know if he hurt it, but it was enough to hurt his ears. He released it in panic, then looked around.
    "Jimmeny... Crickets.... What...." Suddenly the ground started to shake. Savarin yelped as he bounced off the ground from the force of the quake. He then saw a huge Elektros fly out of the ground. It landed and the shaking stopped. It screeched even more painfully than the Tynamo. Savarin yelled in pain from his ears.
    "Wha-- What is this thing?!" he asked to Arashi. He didn't look; his eyes would explode if he opened them. His brain rattled inside of his head, and when the screech stopped he stumbled. He then shook his head clear and looked to Arashi, who he was awaiting a reaction from.

-----

(OoC: Thought I'd pose a challenge~)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Savarin started to go for an attack, but Arashi jumped in front of him. Savarin stood up straight and surprised. The thing roared again.
    "Hold your own, I can do my part!" Savarin kindly said to Arashi, and stepping to the side of him, readying a Flame Charge. "I'm not as weak as I seem... but thank you...." he winked, then leaped up, and slightly paused in mid-air, then flew straight into the Elektros covered in flames the Elektros roared again, and fell down, and sustained a burn. Savarin landed, feeling speedier than ever. He leaped again and attacked it with another Flame Charge; this time to the stomach. It was a direct hit. It tried to get up, but the repetitive booming of fire on its stomach prevented it. It then growled, and struggled to finally knock Savarin away while he was in mid-air. Savarin yelped, and flew back into a floating crystal, cracking it as he fell to the stone floor. He groaned as he got up, feeling the effects of the hit.
    "That.... That should have weakened it a bit...." He stumbled up on shaky legs, trying to keep himself stable as the cave thundered.

-----

(OoC: ;w; He's only level 20 lolol This is like 50.)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am

Savarin sat and watched Arashi capture the Elektros in an electrically charged web. It was brilliant! He would have applauded if his head wasn't ringing.

"She is not infected so there is no need to kill her. We need to get outta here before she breaks out of that. C--can you walk?"

"Y--Yeah I can...." Savarin groaned and got up, and quickly started stumbling ahead of him towards the mouth of the cave. He had come in, but they were actually a bit of a short distance away. "Let's rest outside. Its brighter and warmer there." he stumbled across the floor tiredly as they made their way out. Savarin had remembered the path but just barely. The second he hit the exit of the cave he collapsed. He didn't faint, he just couldn't walk anymore.

-----

(OoC: owo I am loving this team~ lol)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 am

"Sav? Are you hurt?"

"Well...." he said weakly, " I did kind of crack part of a crystal...." He coughed. His legs felt like jelly under him and his body pounded as blood rushed through. He felt as if were about to hurl out his innards until he was a shell. He stayed collapsed on the ground, not willing to move. "If.... If I can have a few Oran Berries I may be able to move...." he strained to looked around and to physically move his head. He spotted a few berry bushes of to the right. "If its possible... can you go grab me a few...?" Savarin barely managed. He was on the verge of fainting. A few Oran Berries can make him walk again. He waited for Arashis response, before closing his eyes and warming up to the dimness of his consciousness. Any longer that was possible and he would faint.

-----

(OoC: ;C Poor baby.)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 am

Savarin looked in front of him, his blank stare would look odd to anyone who passed in front of it. He almost looked dead as he stared, and didn't shift his glance. The only thing you could tell about him that he was alive is that he was breathing and he was blinking. Here he began lamenting.
    "Why did you have to die...." he muttered quietly. He would have curled into a ball but he was too fragile for the moment. He blinked, his mouth still open from his hanging lip. "Why did you have to leave me alone? Why did you have to die? Why did you have to fall off the cliff and snap your neck...?
    We were so happy together.... Why did you practice too hard and take that away from us...? Felix.... Why did you do it? I loved you.... You should have known better than to leave me...."
    Tears streamed down his face as he stood completely still. He had not spoken a word yet the power of his thoughts made him want to sob his eyes out. He had not the energy. He waited for Arashi to return from picking the berries he desperately needed. In his haze, he didn't notice the stalking pokemon in the bushes.... Even its nearly subtle growl didn't disturb his thoughts. It was surprising; for being someone so alert he sure wasn't right now....

-----

(OoC: When it most counts. |3 He's such a derp. And he only said one comment don't go thinking he said all of that. |D;; lol

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 am

The second the berries hit the ground in front of his face, he ate one. He paused a second, before feeling a rush of energy. This was pure energy. He ate another before hearing another growl.

"We have company. Better chow down quickly."

"No doubt...!" Savarin squeaked. His face went into a scared grin as he looked to the bushes. He ate the last berry whole, then jumped up onto his feet. "Run or fight?" Savarin asked, but then heard the hyena pokemon fly out of the bushes. He barely dodged it as it flew past him. "RUUUN!!" Savarin's legs seemed to fly under him as he ran back into the cave and right to the corner of the cave. Before the Mightyena could comprehend, it lunged into the cave and into the darkness. It was moving so fast Savarin guessed it was too quick for it to smell him. He sighed, then heard a yelp ring through the cave. Another roar emitted, and then the cry died down as something slithered across the ground. Savarin suddenly felt like vomiting. The Elektross had gotten free, and was now probably cutting up the Mightyena flanks to divide amongst her children. They were leeches, after all. Savarin crawled out of the cave, his face were pale, but you couldn't tell with his fur. He sat, feeling nauseated. He stayed silent for a few seconds before saying ".... That was gruesome."

-----

(OoC: Yes, they do. :D But luckily, they have enough fortune to avoid death~ ;3 lol)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am

| Chargestone Cave // Morning |

"So, we need a different place to rest. Do you know of any place that we could go to for an hour or two?"

"I'm not sure.... I got here just around the time you did...." Savarin panted, his face going more gentle, "But it doesn't mean we can't look...?" Savarin smiled in attempt to make himself feel better. "Actually, when I was in the cave, I saw a cozy looking little hollow in the wall of the cave as I came in. It was... close to here." Savarin started to walk into the cave to find the little nook he saw. After 5 minutes of walking, he found the small little place. He folded his legs under him and rested in the little space. It was about 5 feet into the wall and 4 feet tall. It was easy to move in and pretty spacious. Savarin sighed and settled down on the hollow. He wasn't exactly tired, but more of to relish in the little discovery he made.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 pm