Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The CERULEAN Team

Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team Empty The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cerulean City//Noon
    [1]

Reid stood on the roof of the abandoned pokemon center as he looked out at the city. Sad that a once great water pokemon city was now reduced to nothing more then a ghost town. Even with everything he knew, he could not return what was lost back to how it was, not until this horrible epidemic was done with.

The sun had already risen to its highest point, indicating that it was already noon, he hadn't realized how much time had passed when he took up roost on the rooftop. The sun had only started to rise when he did. This wasn't safest place to be, after all the infected weren't only bound by land, some could fly as well. Though he felt there was no danger in his midst yet.

He could see the infected crawling about the streets in search of prey while Reid sat on the pokemon center like a statue. He could stand like that for days without moving, but like any pokemon, he would need to go down and find something to eat before he starved to death. It was a painful way to die. Your own stomach acid starts to eat away at your insides as a means to find fuel for the body to run, but what means does a body need to run if it was already dead, though, with what he was seeing, it was hard to tell what was true, and what was not.
    Anonymous

The CERULEAN Team Empty Re: The CERULEAN Team

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [1]

The sun was burning hot against Riv's skin. Though his real name is Bernard, he preferred to be known as Riv. The Nidoran male had been traveling for months since the Epidemic has hit. He worried endlessly for his loved one, but showed no physical evidence he was in pain. It was a lonely life for the Nidoran, especially since the Poison-type found out that he was immune to the Epidemic.
    But he was not immune to death was he not? He shall wonder the world endlessly until of old age or the crazies have gotten him. The same voice, the same damn voice in the back of his head. It was the damn clan leader's voice haunting him.

With a snap back to reality, he noticed he arrived at a city. The city was like a ghost town, so empty, but yet he can feel pairs of red eyes gaze at him, hungrily. The Poison Pin Pokemon ignored it, giving a huff as he analyzed his surroundings. The waterways in the city that bordered were still running, yet it looked dangerous, a bit green and purple, and blood red can be spotted within the water. It wasn't obvious, but a couple of specks of the colors can be seen. The houses, the gym. They all looked as if they were torn apart, some still had doors open, as if people rushed out, with the precious belongings. Riv knew of these 'houses' and the 'gym'. The clan leader would often bring them to a city called, 'Pewter City' to show how horrid humans were. Though in Riv's eyes, he saw nothing, but just daily activities any normal person would do.

Something caught his eye, as he scanned the rooftops, a figure on a red house. It was probably the 'Poke Center', it was a place to heal, Riv would go there to check for food, yet the figure on top of the house. It had a bird like figure, yet it stood straight up like a human. The Nidoran found it weird, but his face showed annoyance. Because of that damn bird, he can't go look for actual food that won't poison him, despite the fact he was immune, he preferred clean food.

Before he could do anything, he was ambushed by an undead nearby, not only was his guard down as he noticed the figure on the rooftop, he was too deep in his thoughts to actually notice a thing! The Nidoran pushed off the figure, which revealed itself to be an undead Pikachu. Electricity cracked from its cheeks very loudly, perhaps the bird can hear and help him. Throwing Toxic Spikes surrounding the Pikachu, forcing the undead to not come close. Even if it were to jump over it, there would come more Spikes, and if it were to use any Electric moves, it would backfire because the spikes were also made of metal (Just that they were covered in toxic).

With a Poison Sting, it pushed the Pikachu backwards, forcing it to land on a bunch of spikes on its back. Riv could hear garbles and screeches come from the Mouse Pokemon. The Nidoran glanced at the figure on top of the Pokemon Center, watching to see if it would react. Riv's way of catching attention seemed somewhat sick, even though it would warn other Undead that there's something in the city good to eat...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Cerulean City//Noon
    [2]

Everything was peaceful, till Reid heard what sounded like a battle happening to the left of him. He turned his head to see a Nidoran fighting off an infected Pikachu. Poison types where immune to the infection, but like any living thing, it could still die though it wouldn't come back. The things in this new world left Reid with many questions on how things worked now, but till then he figured he should help out the smaller pokemon. Especially since he was seeing the other infected in the area being drawn to the fight that was happening over near the water.

Reid opened his wings and took to the air, flying over to the fight that was taking place, speeding up before he disappeared for a moment, only to nail the Pikachu in the side with his Aerial Ace. The infected electric type got sent into the water, sinking to the bottom of the already contaminated water.

Reid landed by the waters edge, looking to see if the deed was done, but seeing as the mouse pokemon didn't show any signs of coming back up, he turned his attention back to the Nidoran. "Hello, my name is Reid. I apologize if I butted into your fight, but it looked as if you needed some help." He said, before looking off into the distance, seeing a bunch of infected heading there way. "This may not be the best place to chat, it would be best if you went to the pokemon center. We can talk more there." Reid added as he took flight and began to fly back to the center, though instead of going back to the roof he flew into one of the windows on the top floor and headed downstairs where he waited for the poison type.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [2]

A huff of satisfaction came from the Nidoran as he noticed how the bird spread wings, and took flight toward him. Riv felt a small breeze pass by as the Xatu threw an Aerial Ace at the Pikachu, sending the undead flying into one of the canals, sinking into the already contaminated water. The flying-type peered over the edge, checking for any signs of the Pikachu's return. The Nidoran took the chance to analyze his new, 'comrade'. Thank Arceus it was a living, but he's a bit too damn close to the edge. If the Pikachu were to come back, the Xatu would be dead in an instant if it launched an electric attack at it.

Another huff, but more silent, for the Xatu's attention was now solely on Riv, just as the Nidoran wanted. "Hello, my name is Reid. I apologize if I butted into your fight, but it looked as if you needed some help." It was polite, not too demeaning, but Riv never really respected anyone, ''It looked as if you needed some help' my ass,' the Nidoran insulted in his mind, 'Just needed your damn attention. Like I would need some help like a damsel in distress.

The Xatu was glancing at the undead and infected coming their way, the Bird Pokemon readied to take flight "This may not be the best place to chat, it would be best if you went to the pokemon center. We can talk more there." Before the Nidoran could react, Reid left, flying into one of the windows on the top floor.
    The Poison-Pin Pokemon put on an annoyed face as he scurried over to the Pokemon Center, 'Bastard should really learn that we would be cornered if the Undead figured out a plan to enter the building.

The usual sliding doors of the Poke-Center was open, just a tiny bit thanks to this weird wooden plank. Must have been from when the humans had to evacuate. Riv jumped into the hole easily thanks to his small size, he was glad he refused to evolve the day of the Epidemic, despite the fact it can bring him strength, the Nidoran preferred to use his smarts. He also thanked the fact that the undead could not get in since their size is frankly large. Starmies and Staryus hissed in annoyance, patrolling the border of the Poke-Center.

Reid waited at the bottom floor, Riv padding up to him casually with his cold tone, "Name's Riv. What do you plan on doing now that you have me here?" He sounded as if the Xatu threatened the Nidoran to come here, the Poison-type was rude as usual, sending mixed messages. Though in all honesty, he was thankful someone was alive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Cerulean City | Noon

Slowly but steadily, the Coal Pokemon walked out of her hiding place and basted in the sun. She let out a long sigh as the sun's ray's lit up her smokey form. Then she heard some movement somewhere in town. She raised her head and saw a Xatu taking flight. Then she saw a Nidoran walk into the Pokemon Center and that's when she saw them. Infected!

The Coal Pokemon ran back into her hole and blocked the entrance. She did not want to fight the undead. To her they were just horrible. Nothing can and will ever compare to the undead.

(OOC:Sorry for the crappy post. Not sure how to introduce Hestia)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 am

Cerulean City | Noon (1)

Ethana looked out the window of the building she was hiding in. She had heard something sounding like a fight, witch waked her. She just reached to see something purple get into the Pokemon Center before a big bunt of infected gathered around the building. 'Seems like someone else is in the town' she thought to herself.

That could mean that there where other survivors around here too. She dodged down under the window as a undead was turning it's attention against the window. 'Hope it didn't see me' she thought, deciding it was best to stay down until she thought it was safer to look again.

(OoC: Short post is short. Didn't know what to make her do ^^')
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Cerulean City//Noon
    [3]

Reid watched as the Nitoran ran into the center just as the infected began to swarm around it, unable to get inside because of the broken doors. He was glade there weren't much flying types in this city, or they could have followed him through the window on the top floor. "Name's Riv. What do you plan on doing now that you have me here?" The Nidran asked rather rudely, though anything would be miffed if they where stuck in a place like this.

Reid looked back the doors, wondering if they would hold out against the infected for even just a little while, hopefully giving them enough time to talk. "Its not everyday I meet a fellow survivor." He said inside Riv's head as he turned around and flew up on the counter. "I was thinking that perhaps if you are up to it we could try and survive this epidemic together." He added as he turned around to once again face the Nidoran as he waited for and answer.

((When Reid is talking like "this", It means hes talking through Telepathy. As in hes talking in your head.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [3]

"Its not everyday I meet a fellow survivor." Riv blinked, was it him, or the bird didn't open his mouth?... Beak... Thing. "I was thinking that perhaps if you are up to it we could try and survive this epidemic together." The Nidoran scratched his head, nobody ever bothered to offer him anything really. He gave his usual scoff, still oblivious to the Xatu's telepathy, "Do anything funny, I'll poison that head of yours."
    He kicked a nearby wooden plank, only to get dust all over his face. The Nidoran gave a small sneeze, dismissing it as if he never really did anything.

The Poison Pin Pokemon glanced back at the door, where the Arceus-damned Staryus and Starmies are. Can't the move that shitty ass of theirs and run along? Geez, Riv needs to make progress here if he wants to survive. For some reason, he had a feeling there's other survivors. Well duh, there are others in the world, but he specifically felt there were more survivors in this very city.

Though he shrugged it off, thinking it was some silly undead hiding under a window or some alleyway. It seemed like several minutes, the Riv perked up, "Anyways, where to 'partner'?" He gave a hateful emphasis at 'partner', even though he really doesn't want to deal with a bird as his partner in crime, it seemed best to travel in groups to beat the living- oh, excuse him - undead shit out of them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Cerulean City | Noon

The coal pokemon poked her head out and found more undead outside. She huffed. She really didn't want to fight but she crawled out of her hole and yelled. Come get me you undead! The undead turned and glared at her. They charged and the Coal pokemon smirked and used Lava Plume. The fire attack sent many undead on fire, others melted at the heat of the fire.

As the undead ran about with the fire attached to them, the Coal pokemon slipped into the center and bumped into a Charmeleon. Oh, i'm so sorry bout that. Please forgive me? The Coal pokemon asked as she lowered her head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:44 am

Cerulean City | Noon (2)
    She heard someone yell. Come get me you undead! 'Huh? What was that?' she thought. She was about to rise up to look, when suddenly a Torkoal bumped into her. Oh, i'm so sorry bout that. Please forgive me? guess she was right about that there where others here. "You're already forgiven. It was an accident after all". She looked at the infected, there now was harshly trying to get to where they where. She frowned, then send a small flamethrower at them to get them a bit away.

She then looked at the Torkoal again. "My name is Ethana, who might you be?" She asked, waiting for an respond.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 am

Cerulean City//Noon
    [4]

"Do anything funny, I'll poison that head of yours." Riv said and Reid just looked at him before he realized he was talking through Telepathy.
    "I'm sorry, I forget that not everyone likes hearing a another's voice in there head." He said as he managed a smile, though with his beak it was hard to tell. They weren't the only ones in the city ether, he could feel the presence of other living pokemon, but he couldn't pinpoint there exact location, he never really could.

"Anyways, where to partner?" The Nidoran said. Reid could tell he didn't really like the idea's of them being partners, but strength in numbers, it was the only way they could stay alive these days.
    "There are a few others in this city with us, we should try to locate them." Reid said as he jumped off the counter and stood in front of Riv. "It would be better to fly then to walk, seeing as there are more land infected here then fling infected. Tell me, are you afraid of heights?" Reid may know a lot of things, but he didn't know ones fears. Reid had a plan to get them out, and the Nidoran wasn't large, that goodness. If the Nidoran wasn't afraid of heights, then the Xatu could fly out of the window on the top floor with Riv on his back. But it all depended on if Riv was or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [4]

"I'm sorry, I forget that not everyone likes hearing a another's voice in there head." The Bird said... Was that a smile? 'Wipe that smart ass smirk off your face' Riv thought spitefully, he showed no physical emotions to prove he hated the Xatu with all his heart. The Nidoran hated everyone, what did you expect?

"There are a few others in this city with us, we should try to locate them." Reid jumped off the counter and in front of the Poison Pin Pokemon, who held in the urge to just smack his face, "It would be better to fly then to walk, seeing as there are more land infected here then fling infected. Tell me, are you afraid of heights?" The hell kind of question was that?

The Nidoran snorted, "Why should I be afraid of that? Seeing as we're near the end of the world..." He cleared his throat, "Let's just go before those stupid Starmie get in."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Cerulean City | Noon

"You're already forgiven. It was an accident after all." The Coal Pokemon sighed. "My name is Ethana, who might you be?" The Coal Pokemon looked up at the one called Ethana. Oh, I'm Hestia. It's nice to meet you Ethana. Hestia said as she smiled and looked back at the undead. Some had doused the flames and were coming at them.

She scowled herself for not finishing them off earlier. I hope you know some good moves, cause they're coming again. Hestia said as she turned around and used Protect just as a undead Squirtle attacked them with Skull Bash. The Torkoal huffed at the power of the little water type, but as the Squirtle backed off, Hestia withdrew into her shell and her shell started to glow as she spun right into the Squirtle, with a Gyro Ball.

[OOC:Sorry it's a short post. Not much else to say or do.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 am

Cerulean City | Noon (3)

Oh, I'm Hestia. It's nice to meet you Ethana. Ethana smiled at the Torkoal "It's nice to meet you too" She then looked at the undead too.

I hope you know some good moves, cause they're coming again. the coal pokemon said, before protecting them from a Squirtles Skull Bash. Then, when the squirtle backed away, the coal pokemon launched a Gyro Ball at it. Ethana smiled, maybe she didn't like battleling the undead, but it wouldnt be so bad with a other pokemon at her side. She digged her way down and re-appeared by sendning a Stary high up in the air. Then she Dragon Clawed a Starmie, slicing it in half by luck. Then she quickly digged her way back beside the Torkoal, feeling safer there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Nikolai the Slaking, Cerulean Pokemon Center, Daytime

Nikolai took a swig of his jin from his flask and looked about with disdain at the wreck of a town he found himself in. An undead Raticate eyed him. Clearly it had regained its intelligence through evolution, because it spoke to him.

"Isn't it a bit early to drink?" he asked.

Nikolai drained the flask and refilled it with a bottle of Rum, one of the many bottle of alcohol he carried.
    "Go ahead." Nikolai grunted, "See how many fucks I give."

With that, he chucked the empty Rum bottle at the Raticate, knocking it out. Smiling at the pointless attack, he took a long drink of rum, letting the alcohol sink into he brain as his vision began to get blurry. With a hiccup, he ambled along, until at the oddest of occurences, he spied a Torkoal and Charmeleon fighting an infected Squirtle. He laughed quite loudly.

"Try hitting it with something effective!" he laughed rudely. He ambled over, and picked up the Squirtle by the tail. He wobbled in inebriation before hitting the Squirtle in the face with his flask, before smashing it into the ground in a crumpled heap. He tried taking a drink of Rum, but his flask was empty.

"WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE?!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:21 am

Cerulean City//Noon
    [5]

"Why should I be afraid of that? Seeing as we're near the end of the world..." Reid only nodded as he lowered his wing for the Nidoran to get on. The little pokemon seemed a but heavier then the Xatu first inclined as he felt it walk up his wing before sitting down on his back.

"Hold on tightly, I don't want you falling off." Reid said to the Nidoran through telepathy, not even knowing he was doing it before flapping his wings. He flew up to the window he had entered from and flew out, being sure Riv didn't hit his head on the glass that still dangled around the edges. He could see the water pokemon below shoot up water guns, but he was already to high up for them to reach him.

He kept a keen eye on the ground, as well as the area around him in the sky to be sure they where the only ones up here. He did see flocks of undead off in the distance, but they where to far away to even see Reid let alone bother to fly all the way here to find out.

Reid attention was followed to a battle that was happening below between two fire pokemon and a bunch of water pokemon, what a horrid combo. It seem the fire pokemon where still alive, which made Reid go into a sort of dive down to them. He noticed the normal type when he got closer, a Slaking from the looks of it. Turning his head back to the water pokemon, he used his Future Sight before quickly launching a Shadow Ball at the horrid water pokemon. "Do not fear, we are here to help." He said as he landed to let Riv off before taking to the sky again to let lose another Shadow ball.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Cerulean City | Noon [5]

"Hold on tightly, I don't want you falling off." The abnoxious bird said, once again, he did not open his beak; what the fuck...? The Xatu lowered his wing, allowing the Nidoran to hop onto his back. Riv half-prayed that the Xatu would consider him too heavy and let him run off freely on the ground to take care of those diry infected bastards, but he said absoultely nothing as he flew out the window he came from.

The wind hit against Riv's face, cold - actually freezing. Felt like ice cold, drop dead, zero degrees Celcius. Not possible, but it felt like it. The Nidoran glanced at the ground - not a really good idea considering the fact that ground and the undead Pokemon looked like Durants! They shot several Water Guns at their direction. Thank Arceus they were too high for that...

That was when the stupid bird just dove quickly to the ground, the Nidoran was about to fall, but thank Arceus - once again - Reid slowed to a stop... On the ground, surrounded by undead.
    The Poison Pin Pokemon glared at the Torkoal and Charmeleon, are they idiots? You're not good against water types! Riv thought grudgingly. That was actually the first time in a while he showed concern for others, despite the harshness.

To the right, there was a bunch of Staryu, to the left, a bunch of Starmies. Riv growled, now was not the time to debate on which to choose!... Wait a fucking second... Is that... A flock of Fearows in the distance, north of the group? You have got to be shitting me... He stomped his foot in fustration. He simply turned at the group of Staryu, "I'll deal with you sons of a bitches first."

He ran headfirst at the first Staryu in the front, having his Horn Attack all hyped up. At first he thought he wouldn't be strong enough to penetrate the Staryu's skin, but damn, that was easy! He felt his horn rip through the Staryu's arms.
    The thing was... That the moment Riv ripped off the Staryu's arms, is that it slowly regenerated back. Good as new. "Oh Arceus no..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

Cerulean City | Noon

Hestia looked at the other pokemon, but had way bigger problems. She looked at the undead and soon relised that the undead were nothing but water types. Oh how she hated the undead. She huffed and as she did that, her shell expelled smoke and ash onto the undead. Some hissed and sizzled from the heat, others were non-affected.

As she looked at the Nidoran and Xatu, she looked back at Ethana. Ethana, i'm going to need you to use Dig and Dragon Claw again. I have a idea and i'm going to need your help with it. Hestia said as she smirked and nodded at a near by building. She slowly lumbered over to the building and as the undead tried to attack her, she used Lava Plume and Gyro Ball to protect herself. She then turned to the Charmeleon. Ethana, now! Under the building and destroy the metal beams that hold the building up! Hestia said as she used Protect.

(Short post is short)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Cerulean City | Noon (4)

This was getting out of control. Those water pokémon just keept on comming! Ethana, i'm going to need you to use Dig and Dragon Claw again. I have a idea and i'm going to need your help with it. the coal pokémon said to her, smirking and nooding at a building, before running over to it. She defended herself against all the undeads attacking her before yelling at Ethana Ethana, now! Under the building and destroy the metal beams that hold the building up!

Ethana couldn't see what that was good for, but she did as asked. She quickly digged her way down under the building, using her Dragon Claw to destroy the metal beams. She then re-appeared beside Hestia, as she watched the building beginning to collapse, still woundering what that was good for.

Last edited by Danielle995 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Cerulean, Daytime

Ignoring the looks of the infected who noticed him after his outburst. Noticing the Fire Types attempts at combat, he laughed boisterously.

"Lemme show you how it's done ladies!" he boasted loudly.
    He leapt over them, the alcohol slowly losing its affect on his mind as he became more and more sober. With a roar, he set down his licquer, and charged the undead, ruthlessly smacking them into the air with his raw, unbridled rage at them.

Suddenly he halted, ran back, grabbed his flask, took a swig, and headed back, halting once more when he noticed a Nidoran appearing to be having troubles.

"Get out of my way!" he bellowed to the Staryu who was fighting the little Nidoran.
    With another roar, he smacked it aside with a fist of pure power. He chuckled as his Mega Punch smashed the jem on the Staryu and he guffawed with laughter as it staggered briefly before collapsing, completely dead.

"I take it you're okay little guy?" he asked abruptly, turning to the Nidoran, before taking another guzzle from his flask.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm

((I really can't think of anything to put :< Reid is simply fighting undead. But I will ahave something next post, as I'm sure that is when his Futer Sight will finally strike.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 am

Cerulean City | Noon [6]

"Get out of my way!" Bernard huffed, Great, another bastard. He thought dreadfully, looking off to his side seeing a Slaking knock over the Staryu, Mega Punching it, chuckling as the Staryu fell over dead. Are you fucking shitting me, that can kill it, but not poisonous horns? Bull. Shit. The Nidoran threw daggers at the massive Pokemon, but immediately dismissed it when the Slaking turned to him, "I take it you're okay little guy?" The Poison Pin Pokemon scrunched up his nose, growling, "I was doing perfectly fucking-fantastic thank you very-fucking much."

Bernard turned, facing away from the humanoid Pokemon as he Double Kicked another Staryu, knocking it over. Though the Star-like Pokemon stood right back up, the Nidoran knocked it over, stabbing the center with his horn. The Staryu curled up it's limbs, as if proving its death to Bernard. The Nidoran appreciated that, spitting on the corpse of the Staryu.

There were hordes of undead approaching the group, not only was this too much for the group to handle, but could knock them over in 10 seconds flat. Bernard huffed, "We need to get the fuck out of here..."
    What he hated about teams is that; One - He has to announce the fucking plan, otherwise no one would listen. Two - 'Leader' Reid is barely keeping a plan up. Three - One teammate screws over, we're all dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

(Skip please. Just say that Hestia used Gyro Ball and sent pieces of the building at the undead)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am

Cerulean City | Noon (5)

Ethana frowned a bit at the situation. It was slowly getting out of control, as more and more infected joined the battle in the city. And that there where a big drunk survivor on their side didn't help at all. It just made things worse.

"We need to get the fuck out of here..." the small Nidoran said, but somehow didn't seem happy about it. Ethana nooded at the small pokémon. "You're right about that. This is getting out of control." She turned her attention agains some of the infected water pokemon, using Flamethrower at them. She knew it wouldn't be effective against them, but the heat wouldt surely make them back off a bit. She then begain to move backwards, keeping the infected at distance from herself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Cerulean, Noon

Nikolai looked at the ingrateful Nidoran with disgust. Taking another swig of his flask, he chucked an empty bottle at one of the advancing undead. Tightening his muscles, he grew stronger from his Bulk Up as he prepared for a charge.

"Get on my back." he ordered, "If you don't, they'll kill all of us."

A deep, gutteral growl emanated from him, making him sober once more. Then a realization hit him. Why doesn't he just distract them instead of risking his neck and fighting?

"Hey short-stack!" he growled to the Nidoran, "I hope you're a fast runner.... Hehehe..."

With maniacal laughter, he barreled forward, smashing directly into a Starmie, Staryu, and a Raichu, knocking them aside and creating a gap in the horde. Then he stopped, ran back, grabbed his flask, which he dropped, and ran back through the horde, creating another hole.

"Hurry up tiny!" he laughed. He found too much joy hurting the infected, this he realized, but it wasn't like they showed any mercy, so why should he? They were as idiotic as animals. Of course.... he had heard tales of infected as intelligent as the living. Harbingers they were called. Fast, cunning, and dangerous. He knew better than to try to fight one of those just yet. Snapping back to reality, Nikolai noticed he was surrounded by undead.

"Well shit... I'm going to have to get my hands dirty." he grumbled, "Hey small-fry! Where are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 am