Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

The CERULEAN Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

The CERULEAN Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The CERULEAN Team

Post by Dazey Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cerulean City | Midday (7)

Everything was happening so fast, it was all a blur. They were fighting through a city wide Undead swarm, but it was no more. They had all disappeared, either dead for good, or used what little bit of brain that still functioned and fled. The survivors were doing the same, the little fox couldn't locate the little purple Nidoran now, either.
    The blue Nidoran remained though, as an Undead Mightyena crept up behind it. Ethana countered it from underground, and it turned its attention to her. She blasted it with a Flamethrower, sending it scurrying away in a pathetic heap of flames.

"Does anyone else want to save me today?", the little blue Nidoran asked, clearly annoyed.

But what happened next, it was unlikely any of them saw it coming. The Charmeleon started to glow as bright as the unforgiving sun that beamed down on them, evolving into her final stage.
    Miyu smiled as she realized what was happening, happy for her new friend. The Evolution Pokémon figured with wings, Ethana'd be a lot better off in the twisted world of undead. The light dimmed, and it hardly seemed as if something to congratulate the newly evolved Charizard over as she cried out a roar of anger and set fire to any unfortunate Undead in range of her flames.

Miyu knew they needed to keep moving, but she was honestly frightened to approach Ethana right now. Instead, she silently laid in the cool grass, catching her breath and thinking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:04 am

Cerulean City | Midday
    (1)

The head of the sun was unforgivable, especially to an Ice-Type. Lust wandered the abandoned homes of the former Cerulean City. It was as if a stampeding heard of undead Rhyhorn had charged through and slaughtered the town.

The sounds of fighting and an increase of heat brought her attention to a small crowd of living Pokemon, a Charizard, 2 Nidoran and an Eevee resting in the grass. She approached the Eevee, trying to make a noise so it wouldn't startle, and spoke to it.

"Hello there small one... I've been hearing fighting on and off from this direction. Would you mind filling me in?"

(OOC: Sorry for the short post orz. OTL)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Cerulean City || Midday
    --- -- -1- -- ---

It was bright, it was warm, the sun was shining bright above the horizon. The forest trees rustled against the soft wind, two Nidorans -- both male and female -- were playing with each other, their little game of tag. The blue one was it, she chased after her purple comrade as laughter and giggles filled the air... But who was he? She was forgetting something important, but what?

Red eyes flashed awake as she felt the sun hitting against her skin, Anna blinked the sleep out of her eyes as she drowsily got up. What a strange dream for a mild afternoon nap. The Female Nidoran gazed around her surroundings, still finding some Undead here and there, just as when she came. She came not too long ago honestly, it was morning when she into the city and it was filled with raging Undead, but they were all in the house. Meanwhile, she laid up on a house in order to avoid them, thank Arceus there was this stack of boxes they couldn't even climb. Looks like the infection has spread far enough to make them forget common sense.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" The Poison Pin Pokemon flipped a shit upon hearing that, nearly falling off the roof, but immediately caught her footing. What. The. Fuck. Kind. Of. Idiot. Would. Scream. When. It's. Nearly. Fucking. Evening. Anna somewhat facepawed, stretching her neck as far as she could to check the source of the noise, only to find Undead Rhydons and Rhyhorns engulfed in flames. She knitted her brows into a frown, she guessed the idiot that just screamed was the source of the flames. "What's their problem," Anna mumbled to herself absentmindedly, ""With all that screaming, no wonder there's a horde..." She took her gaze off of her feet towards the source, suppressing a sigh, looks like she was going to have to come down and see the ruckus. And just when she thought she found a good spot to sleep in too...

Hopping down the group of boxes and jogging over to the source, she noticed... Well, well, not a really good team now? Well let's see, there's an Eevee laying on the fucking grass like nothing's happening, a Jynx trying to communicate with that Eevee, a Charizard -- which is probably the source of that screaming -- basically raging at the poor Rock-types that dare try come near her, and... Well hey, another Nidoran just like Anna! But it wasn't the one in her dreams, it was blue, just like her. With a smirk, Anna immediately charged into the raging battlefield, kicking the Mightyena that pinned the Nidoran down right in the face! Ha, ha! Take that!

She glanced over at the Nidoran, sticking her tongue out as she winked, "Your knight has come to the rescue!" Anna immediately turned away from her damsel in distress, watching the Mightyena get up sloppily with drool and bubbles forming at it's mouth... Ew? Anna is not touching that, nope.

She felt poison seep through her tail, a defiant grin slapped onto her face. The Poison Pin Pokemon smacked her tail directly on the ground, large pieces of rock jumped up as cracks formed on the concrete. Anna followed that up with a Double Kick, kicking the rocks at the Mightyena before turning over to the huge group, "Hey, hey! If you want your ass outta this hellhole, follow me!" She jogged back over to the place she first camped in, glancing back occasionally to check if those guys were following.

[Ooc: Anna's an Earth Bender :'O]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 am

Cerulean City//Midday
    [4]

Dana had finally had the last straw, she had been saved AGAIN! She was really losing her touch if she had to be saved by so many other pokemon, this one even seemed to mock her, saying that Dana's night had come to her rescue. This new one was a Nidoran like her, female as well, and Dana didn't like her already.

Charging up, she let lose a Shock Wave, zapping the water type pokemon closing in on them. "Hey, hey! If you want your ass outta this hellhole, follow me!" The other Nidoran said before running off. What choice did Dana have but to follow her. Not caring if the others went along with her, she ran after the annoying poison pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 am

Cerulean City | Midday (14)

She finally calmed down, stopping her attacks. She was still mad and angry, but there was no way back now. She was fully evolved. She looked around her. Yet another Nidoran had appeared, another female. And apparently, had gone on the bad side of the other. She was happy one of them was wearing a stone around her neck, or she wouldn't have had the chance of telling who was who.

"Hey, hey! If you want your ass outta this hellhole, follow me!" It was the newly arrived one. But Ethana remembered someone. She looked after the Eevee. She was laying in some grass nearby. She seemed to try and catch her breath. Ethana walked over to her slowly. "Hey, I don't think it's a good idear to stick around here any more. I can carry you for a while if you're tired..." She then looked as yet another new came over. A Jynx. There we had a pokémon she hadn't seen for a while. "... And nice to meet you. And I'm sorry if I scared anyone..." She then gave a look saying she was truly sorry. She hadn't meant to scare anyone. But how could she help it? Her nightmare had come true after all.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 am

Cerulean City | Midday (8)

"Hello there small one... I've been hearing fighting on and off from this direction. Would you mind filling me in?"

"Not at all, though I'm not a good story teller.", the dusty brown fox forced a sheepish smile, "Ever have those days where nothing goes right? This is one of those, we've been trying to get out of the city but something goes dramatically wrong each time. And as for her...", she looked to the Charizard as she calmed down, "I think that might be my fault..."

The new Nidoran shouted at the rest of the group as she bailed,"Hey, hey! If you want your ass outta this hellhole, follow me!" Miyu facepawed, there they go again...

"Hey, I don't think it's a good idear to stick around here any more. I can carry you for a while if you're tired...", Ethana said as she slowly approached, "... And nice to meet you. And I'm sorry if I scared anyone...".
    Miyu got up and eyed the Nidorans as they kept on their way, "I can walk, I don't think I could handle being anymore in your debt than I already am.", she joked before turning serious again, "What is this, the umpteenth time someone has claimed to have a 'way out' for us? Should we follow them?"

((OoC - Someone better get us outta this city 'fore Miyu goes psychotic or something. With a hat, hats are dangerous! lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Cerulean City | Early evening
    (2)

"Well I'm glad to see that everything appears to have calmed down a little," she replied as the Eevee filled her in. She reminded her of a member of her clan-- a small Pidgey whose name escaped her.

"... And nice to meet you. And I'm sorry if I scared anyone..." was all she caught of what the Charizard was saying.

"Huh? Oh, the pleasure is mine. My name is Lust-- not my choice really, my mate gave me the name. And might I help you all step foot out of this town?"

((OOC: Sorry for the short derp post, but Lust really has no idea what to do in this situation.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Cerulean City || Midday
    --- -- -2- -- ---

Are they really fucking around at a time like this? Anna wanted to groan in utter disappointment, only did the Nidoran she had rescued earlier actually, legitimately followed her. Y'know, this lil' Pokemon of a gal is saving your asses and this is how you want to survive? Oh yes, let's talk in the middle of a horde of Undead instead of following the life saver that could possibly get us a safe route outta this dump. The Poison Pin Pokemon needs to scream at them after this... if they even bother, pft. It's not like Anna hates them or anything, but what the fuck are they thinking. First they ruin her nap and her dream, they practically ignored her when she attempted to rescue them, and now they don't even follow her. Oh magnificent day indeed.

The Nidoran silently wondered why she even bothered as she ran for her life across the city and towards the city's gates. She glanced back, finding she lost the trail of Undead that was following them earlier. They lost interest, what poor will these bastards have. As Anna inspected the bushes in front of her, she silently thanked Arceus that the secret route outta here was still here and intact. Anna immediately signaled the Nidoran to come closer, pushing the bushes out of the way to reveal a burrow big enough for a Blastoise to fit in, "Look, go grab your friends since they didn't seem to listen to me earlier," Anna said through gritted teeth, something was off about the cave than yesterday, as if something was actually in there. She dismissed it as she continued, "Even if they aren't your friends, just grab those guys, I'll even come with you if you like. At least tell them to go through this burrow if I don't make it out. You should be able to find an opening on the otherside and it'll lead you straight outta this horde."

Anna didn't wait for a reply to come from the Nidoran as she raced towards the direction of the group, hopefully that her follower would help out as told. But ohhhh noooo she just had to feel powerful claws get a tight and good grip around her body, her feet up in the sky as she felt herself panic. Oh no. Oh fucking no. Oh fucking hell no. Hell to the effin' no. This Pokemon was getting herself kidnapped... again and right in the middle of a rescue mission! "Fuck my life! Someone get me down from here! What the fuck!" Anna continued to cuss like a sailor as the Skamory continued to hold onto the Nidoran. Whether it was Undead or legitimately alive and healthy, the Nidoran would not know what lies at the end of the road for her.

[Ooc: Dunno if my team switch is approved or not, so I guess you may attempt to bring her down?]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 pm

(OOC: I hate to say this but..I need to skip my first turn. I am so drained of emotions and I just need time to write out everything nicely. I'm nervous if I try to make his post, it'll come out all depressed and sad so I am sorry but I will post next turn. I promise.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 am

Cerulean City | Midday (15)

"I can walk, I don't think I could handle being anymore in your debt than I already am." Ethana laughed lightly at that, because the Eevee didn't have to pay her back for how she had acted. "What is this, the umpteenth time someone has claimed to have a 'way out' for us? Should we follow them?" She looked back to see that both the Nidoran's ran away though the bush. "No, I think they're just running away from us at this point. It would be pointless to follow them it seems... But I have no clue on what we should do. Do one of you got an idear?" She asked, looking at the Eevee and the Jynx who had introduced herself as Lust. She didn't think too much of why she was named that, she just wanted to hear if they had some sort of plan right now.

((OoC; Sorry for late respond. Didn't realise before now that Winter wasn't in the team any more >.<))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 am

Cerulean City | Early evening (9)

The hue of the sky was slowly becoming darker, gradually turning into a beautiful evening sky. Well, what would've been if drooling, hunger crazed geeks weren't running around. The Normal-Type started to get a bit unsettled at the looming darkness.
    "Our options are really limited here...", Miyu murmured anxiously, "If we run, we'll probably be stuck in the open when nightfall comes. Easy... prey for any passingby freaks... I don't know what to do, either...", she said as a frustrated sigh escaped her lungs.
    How could something as simple as leaving a city be so difficult... She didn't understand.

(OoC - Sorry for my total uselessness here. D: Miyu is totally not the initiative type though. lol)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening (16)

"Our options are really limited here... If we run, we'll probably be stuck in the open when nightfall comes. Easy... prey for any passingby freaks... I don't know what to do, either..." That she was right about, they could end up being caught out in the middle of lurking undead... But staying here is not a good idear ether she remembered as she flicked one of the undead away with her tail. There had come SOME good things out of her evolution at least. "Well, lets at least find somewhere where we can see if anything is going to attack us, like one of the rooms in the pokémon center..." She looked back at it. It was free from the infected now, and it WAS a good shelter. "We would be safer there until we come up with a working plan... What do you say?" She looked back at the others, hoping they could get away from that spot. They had stayed there too long, and something might figure it out and attack.

And she didn't want that.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:12 am

Cerulean City | Early evening (10)

"Well, lets at least find somewhere where we can see if anything is going to attack us, like one of the rooms in the pokémon center... We would be safer there until we come up with a working plan... What do you say?"

Miyu nodded to Ethana, "All right." She took off in a blast of white, tredding back through the city too fast for most Undead to even notice. She kinda felt like a ninja, it would've been perfect had she not been as terrified as she pretended not to be. An Undead stood between her and an opening to get into the Center, but it didn't even have a reaction time as the Evolution Pokémon jumped over it and whirled around midair, shooting her Ice-Type Hidden Power at it and freezing it in place. A grin crept across her face, maybe she wasn't so bad at the whole apocalypse survival thing... That was, until she smashed into the wall of the Center and slid to the ground in an undignified heap of fluff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 am

Cerulean City | Early Evening (17)
    ((OoC; Just to be on the safe side, I did get permission from NightDaze to pick up Miyu))

The Eevee nodded at Ethana, giving her an "All right." before running off towards the center. Ethana had to tip away some undead to get there, ad try not to suddenly tip over because she hadn't gotten adjusted to her new form yet. she looked at Miyu who had used one of her moves to freeze a infected in place. And it would have looked way better, if she didn't have ran into the wall after. Ethana rolled her eyes, and ran over to her. "Maybe you should watch where your running Miyu, that could have been a undead in a other situation." Then she quickly picked her up, using her wing to keep her safe. Then she ran into the center and put Miyu down on the floor.

She then turned her attention back to the horde of infected, using her Flamethrower at them, while looking to see if she could find something to block the door with. In the end, she found a big piece of metal, quickly blocked the door with it and used her Flamethrower to melt it in place. The Jynx had to find another way inside if it was to follow them. She then turned her attention back to Miyu. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked, not wanting the little Eevee to be hurt.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 am

Cerulean City | Early evening (11)

The tiny fox laid upside down, twitching from the impact. Really, if failing was an olympic sport, she would definitely take the gold.
    "Maybe you should watch where your running Miyu, that could have been a undead in a other situation.". Miyu frowned as Ethana picked her up and shielded her with her wing.
    "Yet again... I'm nothing but a burden. Even when I try to be useful, it never works.".

The Flame Pokémon sat the Normal-Type down in the cold Center floor, before turning her attention to finding a way to block the door. As Ethana moved a decent sized piece of metal in front of the door, Miyu sighed. She was too small to help. So instead, she began scavenging around for something suitable for them to eat. That was why she was originally there, after all.
    "Hey, are you okay?", Ethana asked after melting the metal into a quite classy door... thing. Miyu's face lit up as she opened a box, "I'm... fantastic!", she squealed as she tipped the box over and hopped down to the floor with it. "Check it out! Not much, but I found some cookies.", her grin turned sour as she bit into one, "... Stale...".

Well, its an apocalypse, not an aristocrat's bakery.

(OoC: Sorry for the lameish post, I don't have time to make an epic one or something lol.)
    Exeggutor
    Exeggutor
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Exeggutor Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 am

"Hu-yuck...hu-yuck..." The soft but deep booming laughter echoed loudly through the darkening light of the forever blue and saphire city of Cerulean. There were cries in the distance, faraway undead pidgeotto taking flight to flee. They could sense him. "Wonder if they are running...hu-yuck... running from me....hu-yuck..." The ground began to vibrate. Every few seconds there would be another thump. A thump, thump thump.

In the distance a sinister, but oddly loud laugh was heard. A warning to any that heard him, a childish way to show that they would be his play things if they did not flee. "Hu-yuck....hu-yuck..." Rounding a corner was a treelike creature.

He was what could only be described as an exeggutor that had fallen to the infection. His entire body deathly tones of tan and angry violets. Three pairs of glowing red eyes stared from the shadows of the building, only exaggerated by the blood seeping down his body. The normal leaves of his species that would sway and dance above his heads? Gone. Ripped out, the massive wounds on the top of his body and between his heads bled constantly down his decaying body.

The massive amounts of scarlet and gooey black caused by infection was what made his footsteps left behind strike fear. "Hu-yuck...hu-yuck...surely someone to play with me, hu-yuck..." Bloated by the sickness as well as naturally massive size, the exeggutor left dents in the sidewalk. Pools of his bodily fluids quickly filling the dents as he made his way slowly along. "Seems everyone I play with...always leaves me...hu-yuck..."

The noises that escaped his insides were what used to pass as a clear sign of joy among any species were no longer full of positive feelings. A deep lonely sarrow embedded deep within. The laughter that was heard was no more than a hiccup. The mouths of all his heads were perminant, wide grins. Their bottom jaws completely gone, torn and ripped off, blood seeping from them only added to the liquid pooling constantly around the Harbinger's body. "Just....play with me...hu-yuck..." His footsteps continued, coming closer.

Then the six glowing eyes focused on movement, the sunken in beady gazes lighting up with a morbid glee. There were a few in a group, but none captured his attention as much as the one most simular to himself. "A...jynx,hu-yuck..." The gore left in the path behind the Harbinger exploded then as he dashed forward. Heavy footsteps seemed to rock the earth as he rushed the group, a light of something akin to joy within his undead eyes as he approached the jynx. "PLAY WITH ME!" He screamed in a desperate, high tone-that of a child.

The three gaping jaws, three massive grins of drooling glee, all roared with his excitement. "HU-YUCK! HU-YUCK!" He was on her before anyone could react. "What- what are you-!?" The duel type cried out in horror, even dropping her heald item in her panic. The Harbinger ignored the crunching of the egg against the hard floor completely, uninterrested in the gooey yolk splattered across the ground. The gasp of horror and shock from the jynx was immediately cut off. The exeggutor had reached her, ignoring the larger charizard even as he reached the humanoid. The middle head of his shot forward and without warning, the gaping open mouth completely submerging the head of the jynx within.

In a massive splash of gore around them, the duel type was decapitated. Her body slumped, falling to the ground as the Harb crunched loudly on the bone. As the head ran down his decayed throat, the cries of the living around and horror at their experiance washing over the Harbinger. "Hu-yuck....only wanted a FRIEND! Hu-yuck..." The new crimson splattered across the undead's face only intensified the glowing crimson of his many pairs of eyes. Completely ingesting the head of the jynx, the exeggutor turned his beady eyes on the others.

His many mouths pulled up in many grins at them. "Just wanted...a friend...hu-yuck...hu....yuck...." And with that, the Harbinger turned. His body moved sluggishly, blood trailing him as he made his way from the group. "...I told them that everyone I play with....leaves me..."

(Blitzstrike is to post after me... Hu-yuck... Hu-yuck...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Cerulean City Pokemon Center | Early Evening (1)

Knowing the layout of the town all too well, Orin immediately made up his shelter deep in the Pokemon Center Labs. Using an old gurney as his bed, the small dark type spent many days there alone never once going outside but living solely on the stale food he found in boxes around the building. That was all his life revolved around now. Waking, sleeping, waking, and then sleeping once again. He thought he had found the one, thought she loved him more than anything, and she did. She loved him more than anything but then she left him alone in this cruel dark world and all he could do was stay alive because in his heart he knew that was what she would want for him. In a way, the dark type was glad she had died. He wished desperately to see her but knew this world, full of sorrow, death, violence, and lost souls was not a place for his love whose heart was as full as a rose in bloom. Picturing his rose now, Orin could do nothing more than lay his head against his paws and curl up, letting sleep take over like so many other times before.

He was awoken to the sounds of loud paws on the floor of his home. Sitting upright, Orin narrowed his eyes until he heard voices drifting to him from the front room of the Pokemon Center and he immediately padded out of the laboratory in the back. As his small form peered around the corner he took in the Eevee and Charizard before him. Looking awkward in her size, the Charizard seemed to be newly evolved and female while the Eevee seemed innocent and clumsy. With a heavy sigh and not even bothering to put up an illusion, Orin padded from around the corner to stand before the two Pokemon with an indignant gleam in his eyes. "You're intruding on my home." The small fox stated this in a very calm and gentle manner although the venom behind his words was heavy. It wasn't that he despised others, in fact he loved others, but Orin mistrusted those around him. Point being, this mistrust was usually fueled into anger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 am

Cerulean City | Early Evening (18)

She smiled as the Eevee got happy. She had found some cookies. Even though they where stale. Ethana looked at how may there where. Not enough for both of them, especially since she was way bigger than the small Eevee. "That's great. Eat up Miyu" She said. Laying herself down. Dear Arceus, it was going to take a while for her to get used to her new form. Just keeping the wings close to her body was a big thing. She looked back at the door to see how it was keeping up. It was holding them out for now it seemed. She was about to lay herself fully down to maybe get a quick nap when someone spoke up. "You're intruding on my home." she looked over to see who had spoken.

IT was a small pokémon, but not one she had seen or fought before. This one looked different from the others she had seen back in her days as a Charmander or Charmeleon. She lifted her head to get a better look at it before answering it. "Well, I honestly don't see how you can call it a home these days, but I guess we're sorry. But we kinda had to go somewhere to figure out what to do next since the damned infected could get in here any second now." She quickly looked back to the now not so nice looking metal. There where prints of some of the many pokémon they had seen before planted there. She looked back at the one who they had broken into the 'home' of. She had a strange feeling that this one would cause some problems.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 am

(OoC - Skip. Miyu is just eating and listening to Orin and Ethana talk. lol)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening
    --- -- -1- -- ---

The eerie air veiled Cerulean City as night began to fall, despite the day earlier having a bright sun, clear skies, a soft drift of winds; it was eerie. A Shinx -- petite for size, underweight due to lack of food – had her mouth covered by a violet scarf, one that used to belong to her trainer. Her golden eyes were fixated upon the ruins of the buildings from where she stood; the gate of Cerulean City. It was funny how none of the Undead dared to step foot out of the city, which would explain why there were barely in the outskirts of the city. Nonetheless, the Flash Pokemon had begun to worry from her position; she had been at that spot since late. First; she heard screaming, it was as if a child was wailing for their mother with balled fists. Secondly; flames, there were flames shooting from the other side of the city. Troublesome, indeed. Thirdly; an odd silence began after a while. Undead began to crawl into their homes exhausted. Someone must of tired them out by hiding.

Shinx was troubled. She had not moved, yet she has not been attacked, nor threatened. It’s as if the Gods (otherwise; the Legends) were bestowing a gift on her. Then again, she had not ran into Undead in so long, due to the fact she had been quiet for all of her life. It was due to a defect in her birth; a common mistake. She speaks no evil, but because of this, she cannot say even her own name. The Shinx wields no name, however, there was no point as she cannot roll it across her tongue like others. There was no point if she cannot boast about it. And certainly, no point if she can’t introduce herself properly! Yvonne and Quinn were names she wishes not to carry, as it is a burden to her. She had enough to deal with already with that cursed non-existent voice. Either way, she wondered if the Pokemon earlier (she spotted a Nidoran get carried away, and her speaking of comrades with another) had ventured to safety? Considering the Undead looking deeply unsatisfied when they wondered back into their homes, the Electric-type had the strong urge to bound forth and satisfy her own curiosity.

To her, the situation was; it’s do or die! Though she sounded less enthusiastic than intended, she quietly padded ahead into that eerie city. The water canals that surrounded the area was poisoned with blood of Undead, the houses were simply ruins that held beady red eyes that are searching for food (though at the moment, they are now all exhausted). Obviously, the place suits the apocalypse. The Sinnoh Pokemon carefully walked over the rubble as she did not want to attract any attention, her breathing even matching her quiet footsteps as she scanned the area. Where had they gone? If she had the voice, she would ask if anyone was there (if the Undead weren’t around of course), making her life much more simple. Alas, life wasn’t as simple as she hoped.

It came to her attention as voices, normal actual legit voices were heard in the Pokemon Center. She frowned at the thought of Undead cooperating, it must be living! The Shinx sat at the front of the Pokemon Center before going in, listening to snippets of the conversation. Something about… home. She frowned at the thought, to think of home at such a time like this? It’s more like just making a camp honestly… The Electric-type squeezed herself through the wooden boards the covered up the entrance. What entranced her were the surroundings; boxes covered the walls, dust covering the place (with the exception of footprints here and there), cobwebs covering the corners. She felt her jaw drop at the very sight, first time she had been in a house in months, and this is how greatly father time affects it? As she padded forward, she found herself bumping into something quite furry. She bounced back upon realization, rubbing her head as her golden gaze stared right at a Pokemon with dark chocolate fur. ”…” If only she could speak.

[Ooc: Forgot to note; She bumped into the Zorua lol. -I think their hair is dark chocolate, shush-]

Last edited by Qwrk on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 am

Cerulean City | Early Evening (18)

Ethana was just waiting for the answer from the unknown pokémon who was thinking of the nearly torn down place as a home. But something behind it caught her attention. When she looked closely, she saw a second unknown pokémon had bumped into the back of the first one. She tilted her head lightly, trying to figure out why it was having a scarf in front of it's mouth.

But she didn't think too much about it. Instead, she took this possibility to talk to it. "Oh, where did you come from... Never mind..." She looked lightly over at Miyu before continuing what she was saying. "My name's Ethana. Who are you if I may ask?" She then once more had to wait for one of them to answer.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Cerulean City | Early evening (12)

After finishing her last cookie, the tiny fox let out a yawn, almost mocking the Zorua's words. She had survived before the epidemic by stealing and "intruding", she was pretty much immune to anything he had to say about them being in his "home".

As she had pretty sharp hearing, the Normal-Type was already aware of another newcomer on the way. She waited for it to come into sight, preparing for the worst; Hoping for the best... Or something like that. It padded forward, but ended up bumping into the Zorua...? Okay? Pretty clumsy, it reminded Miyu of herself. "Oh, where did you come from... Never mind...", Ethana said before looking to Miyu, who gave a shrug and a confused smile. "My name's Ethana. Who are you if I may ask?".

Deja vu, it was a lot like how Miyu met Ethana and the others, wherever they might be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 am

Cerulean City | Early Evening (2)

Orin listened to the Charizard talk while letting out a small yawn into the air before feeling something soft bump into his back. Turning, he regarded the small Luxio with a raised eyebrow before stepping back to stand beside her and not in front of her. "In any rate, you're stuck here now so make yourself at home. It isn't much but it's all I have. The name's Orin by the way." Turning, he watched the Luxio again for a few seconds before jumping up on a table to reach a cabinet. Suddenly, he phased into his young boy's form and reached up to take out a box of Granola bars he had stashed away for safe keeping. Phasing back into his usual form, Orin jumped down with the box in his mouth and placed the box, ripped open, in the middle of the group. "I've saved these for a long time. They might be stale but they have Oran berries in them so they should recharge your energy." The dark fox grabbed one himself and lightly opened the wrapper with one claw before taking a bite out of the bar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Cerulean City | Early Evening
    --- -- -2- -- ---

The Illusion Pokemon said nothing as he stepped aside, sitting himself next to Shinx rather than in front of her. It's surprising really, no remarks? No demands? It made her feel warm, that someone's respecting her space. But yet it felt so out of place... "Oh, where did you come from... Never mind..." The Charizard was only mildly surprised upon the Shinx’s appearance, she hid her flushed face behind her scarf, how embarrassing… "My name's Ethana. Who are you if I may ask?" …How could she possibly respond to that? Ethana is a beautiful name; a beautiful name that the Flash Pokemon could never say, Haha…ha… The Electric-type simply hid her face even deeper in her scarf. Only her sorrowful golden eyes were visible, slightly narrowing off at the side. Such a simple question to ask, yet it made her go into this state. How pathetic of her… They would think she's shy right? Would they discover her muteness quickly? Are they going to demand her for answers? She just simply sat there, thoughts racing through her brain.

"In any rate, you're stuck here now so make yourself at home. It isn't much but it's all I have. The name's Orin by the way." The Dark-type said, breaking her thoughts. Orin. Another wonderful name she could never roll across her tongue. It pained her, but she held no name, perhaps they can just continue to call her Shinx... She blinked as Orin removed himself from her side, jumping up onto a table and transforming into a young boy. Why did he do that...? Realization struck her as she watched; his pink fingers taking hold of a cabinet door, wiggling out the door and grabbing a box. Shortly after, he transformed back into a Zorua, the box that he once held now in his mouth. He hopped down, throwing the box in the middle and ripping it open. The Shinx winced upon the noise, it was loud, it made her heart skip a beat. She was scared that the monsters outside would hear. "I've saved these for a long time. They might be stale but they have Oran berries in them so they should recharge your energy." Orin said, grabbing a bar of silver. It looked odd, much like the ones that Shinx's owner kept in his house as well.

The Flash Pokemon stared intently at the middle, then glancing over to Orin, he removed the silver, only to reveal a sweet scent. What is it? Is it safe to eat? The silver crunched underneath every touch, it made the Electric-type weary of outside. But the Shinx forced herself not to eat, it wasn't because she was picky, but maybe the others need more food than her. Even if she were to eat till she satisfies her belly, she would't eat that much to begin with. She lowered her ears as she moved her mild gaze back over at the box that was filled with silver bars, they gleamed brightly at the leftover sunlight from outside, watching it phase into the silver light of the moon.

She liked the moon, though the evening brings many dangers, she loved this time. All because of the moon. It was pretty, unlike the Shinx. Her fur was messy and ragged. Whilst the moon stood out in the night sky, its craters making it unique and stunning. She was nothing like that. With or without the Epidemic, she would be the same small Shinx that had dirty fur, even if she were to clean it, it wouldn't ever match to the moon's beauty. It didn't come to her attention that her golden gaze was now fixed at the boarded up windows, watching the silver light emerge from the cracks. If only she could stand out, and not be the wallflower. If only she could speak for herself, and not be looked down upon. If only things could go her way, maybe life would have been better.

Last edited by Qwrk on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

(OoC: Please skip, I can't post because I need to get ready for school this week.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 am