Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Catalyst
Min
Fox
Silverishness
9 posters

The CASTLE Team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The CASTLE Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The CASTLE Team

Post by Catalyst Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Castle Team // ??? |

An odd pair walked through the entrance of the ruins. Suddenly, a screechy voice rang out through the echoing walls of the cave.
    "Ah! Servant! We've made it!"
    The Weavile looked around the inside of the cave. The calm breathing of the fragile creature the Weavile was riding suddenly abruptly ended with a snort.
    "Yes, Rah, we have."
    The Flygon stood up then from her walk on all fours to look around the vast, but ruinous building. Rah squeaked as his steed suddenly reared up, so he grabbed onto her wing in his startled state.
    "Ah-- AH! Servant Avani please refrain from bucking me around!"
    Avani looked back at him with an annoyed look.
    "I was only looking around...." she stated meekly, but then her face turned into a steely glare. Rah clacked his claws in a clap or snapping motion.
    "C'mon now, let's explore. We have to find some hospital place to stay. At least a place with maybe a bed or some food to eat." Rah clapped again, but then looked at Avani, "Servant can you give me some food from when we saved it earlier? I'm quite famished."
    Avani rolled her eyes, since it was only a half an hour ago at which this fool spent just nibbling on food when it was abundant earlier. Avani didn't really care though. She would have suggested that he eat as much as possible but she didn't say anything. No one had ever listened to her anyway. She just snorted and untied the cloth bag she tied around her neck and revealed the berries inside. She handed them back and at Rah.
    "Go wild."
    Rah picked up the cloth and began to eat the berries he had been given, of course, just nibbling on them. Avani continued on into the castle, going deeper and deeper into the place where she hoped to find some shelter.

-----

(OoC: B3 They're not near you guys right now, but they will stumble on ya. lol Me gusta introductions to the characters personality before they actually meet the group. |D)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 am

Caim 20| Angelus 9

Relic Castle| ???

Despite the snake not really having much more of a use than a talking annoying compass that occasionally choked him, her angry, irritated grumbles were more than amusing. As she hissed down at the black cat before him, she made quick work of the both of them without even knowing their names. It was like being with the dragon again.

With the two catatonically silent, Caim couldn't help but give a huff of annoyance; he wasn't going to stand around and wait for these half-wits to converse. His tails flicking behind him, he looked back to the snake, eyeing her, then looking around, then looked back to her. Hopefully, she got the jist; he was now asking "where to?". Again... hopefully, she got the jist.

Deep Relic Castle| ???[/center]

The other charizard bellowed in something akin to despair, and even though the strange tone was intriguing, Angelus had no time to investigate, as her now opponent charged at her full force. He hit her full in the abdomen, the force sending them both back to collide with the wall. She landed with a grunt, but her fangs flashed and she shoved herself forward with her strong tail and wings.

"You think you can merely best me like a mindless beast?!" she roared, her small, impish arms pushing him back, giving her a chance to wrap her lithe tail around his middle, bringing him down, and allowing her to place a large, calloused foot on his chest. Wings flared, she growled down at him, eyes narrowing into a killing glare. "You'll pay for your ignorance, little Whelp!" She opened her maw, releasing the jets of white-hot flame upon his face, the roar of the fire sounding as her own.

((As Ashes is a fire-type, it wouldn't do much damage to have fire to the face, lol. Like a breath of hot air~! XD))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 am

Relic Castle|???
    (20)

Her eye twitched and her tail flicked in anger at the kitten's silence. Fine, whatever, let the kid get eaten by the dog. See what she cared. All she wanted was to get the hell out of this sand pit and out into the beautiful sky once again. Maybe there would even be some trees for her to climb! So far all she had to settle with was climbing all over Monster. Who was...trying to tell her something? He was giving her some strange looks so must be.

He seemed just as finished with the quiet duo as she was, but he was looking around strangely. He kept eying her, then the rest of the room, but he would always come back to her. His tails were starting to flick, and that was a sign she knew well, as she had just been doing it not a moment ago. He was irritated. But what was he looking fo- OH! Her eyes went wide as she finally figured out his signals. He was waiting for her! She slapped the end of her tail on forehead, ashamed for not getting it sooner.

"Sorry," she whispered softly, desceding down to check the vibrations in the floor once more. She found them again, along with a harsh jolt that felt like something breaking, and it made her scales raise slightly in surprise. She turned her head back quickly, hoping that they didn't poke Monster, and gave him an apologetic look. Slowly going back to the ground she picked up the vibration of what felt like a battle starting. Uh oh. Did they still want to go if there was fighting? Well, she supposed it wasn't really her choice since she was helping Monster. "The sounds are that way," she started, pointing with her tail while slithering back up his neck to rest on his head. "But it feels like a fight, so be careful."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Relic Castle//???
    [8]

The Houndoom didn't answer Coals questions, but the black Meowth didn't want to turn his back on the dark fire type, in fear of it attacking him. He started to think that maybe it didn't hear his question. He lifted his heand a little before asking in a bit of a higher tone. "Are you lost?" He asked again, hoping to get a reply from the houndoom this time. If not, then he would simply leave. Even if he just ended up getting attacked by it if he did.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:55 am

Mara and Ashes
    Deep Relic Castle / ??? (14)/(4)

Ashes flailed wildly and whipped his tail under the older dragons' weight as she roared at him in rage. "You'll pay for your ignorance, little Whelp!" He roared in a rebellious reply, wincing as a burst of flames enveloped his face. The attack did nothing to him, but Ashes still clawed at her, trying his best to push her off his chest, but the ancient dragon was too powerful.
    "ARRRGH!" He roared, giving up as his crimson gaze burned into the old dragon when the flames died down. "YOU MONSTER!! Why would you kill a child!? WHY!?" His head fell back into the sand, the glow of his eyes fading as his gaze fell on the unconscious Charmander.
    "Mar..." He groaned to himself, blood tears brimming in his eyes, his voice cracked and broken.
    I'm too late...I couldn't save her...I couldn't save her...she needed me...and I wasn't there...
    His heartbroken gaze turned to his antagonist, his green eyes looking up at her emptily.
    I...I have no reason to live...I'm no longer what I once was...it's best now if I just...

"...Just...just kill me..." He growled, pushing her foot onto his throat with a sudden show of force. "Do it..." He hissed, his consciousness slowly falling into the familiar void of darkness and hunger.

(OoC-Sorry it took so long, I've been busy. Also, Mara will be gaining consciousness next turn I think, and Ashes is on the brink of full-fledged viral insanity, lol)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm

(OoC: Skip. They're still not anywhere near you. I'm too depressed to post as well.)

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:16 am

[OOC: I'm really, really sorry but skip. ;~; I don't have enough time to catch up.]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 am

Caim 21| Angelus 10

Relic Castle| ???

That meowth. Caim snorted in anger; as they went away, he heard her ask if the dog was lost again. Legends. She didn't say anything when they were there, staring her in the face, but if she was content speaking to a wall, then so be it. With a passing snort, Caim let out a small puff of flame at the cat, his tails flicking in irritation. Maybe with some light, she'd be able to see her stupidity.

He was glad for the snake's direction, however, and began to follow her compass when she warned, "But it feels like a fight, so be careful." He scoffed again, but this time in confidence. Thank Legends above, something to do other than wander aimlessly. His walk became a trot, and before he knew it, he could feel and hear the battle himself. But there was something in the air. Something... familiar.

Angelus snarled down at the other dragon, trying to claw at her sagging hide. He managed to upheave some of her scales, blood drawn at his talons. "YOU MONSTER!! Why would you kill a child!? WHY!?" he roared, before admitting defeat. She snorted, her head tilting and turning to look at the unconscious child not far from them.

"Fool!" she snapped, pressing her foot against his chest still. "He's merely unconscious! Pull yourself together and use your eyes, Simpleton, before you accuse me of such a crime!" She huffed, then took her foot off of him. "If you know him, take him, then. He faints far too much for my taste..." Her tail lashed a bit, shadows dancing with her flame. Her head turned, however, when the sands shifted further down the hallway. She sniffed, then took a few steps toward the noise. The familiar scent of dog and dried blood fell upon her, and instantly, she knew. "...Caim?"

The ebony ninetales appeared out of the shadows, his chain klinking softly, muted by the pink ornament on his neck. Wait. Pink ornament? Her nostrils flared as she sniffed the other pokemon with him, a young serpent. She chuckled, her grin flashing her long, powerful teeth. "...It's a hideous color on you."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

((Still waiting on Lulu's reply :/ So skip. Sorry for not skipping right away, I didn't know Pheo was in the safehouse.))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 am

Mara and Ashes
    Deep Relic Castle / ??? (15)/(5)

"He's merely unconscious! Pull yourself together and use your eyes, Simpleton, before you accuse me of such a crime!" The dragon spat back at him. Ashes' eyes widened and his jaw dropped open in shock.
    Not dead...? His vision suddenly cleared as her words registered in his head.

The Charizard slid over on his belly, crawling quickly to the still little Charmander and placed a claw gently on her head.
    "If you know him, take him, then. He faints far too much for my taste..."

"...Fainting?..." The Charizard glanced back at the older lizard, unsure of what to make of her comment, but realized that her attention was focused on something new. His focus quickly returned to the unconscious Charmander laying before him, everything else non-material to him. I didn't see her tail before...it's still lit...but faint for her...it's usually so bright...Ashes hung his head in shame, stroking her head softly.
    "Mar....Mar...kiddo...you gotta wake up..." He said gently, inching closer to her.

"...Mm-uh?...." The little Charmander replied, her eyes flickering open slowly, as if from a long sleep. Ashes beamed, his green eyes lighting up as he watched the little dragon roll a bit and push herself up. Mara said nothing for a moment as she looked up at her big brother, then rubbed her eyes in incredulity.
    "B-brother?...." She whispered, her tiny mouth hanging open.

Ashes couldn't help a chuckle as he lifted her up into his arms and cuddled her. "That's right, bonehead! I've been looking all over for you!" His gray flames flickered vibrantly with emotion, pushing the darkness further away from them.
    The shadows can retreat...if only for a small while...

"Ashes!" Mara cried out, her small voice cracked, but overwhelmed with happiness. With a sudden burst of strength, she clung tight to the Charizards' chest, nuzzling her nose against him affectionately. Ashes sat upright, his claws embracing his sister tightly.
    "...I'll never leave you again...I promise."
    Mara smiled at his whispered words as she was held in his embrace. She didn't even try to hold back the tears that had been brimming in her eyes the moment he saw him gazing down at her, his eyes the same emerald green as her own.

(OoC- buh, sorry for the weird wording. I can't really think straight)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 am

| Deep Relic Castle // ??? |

They finally heard voices. Rah suddenly squeaked, hiding behind one of Avani's wings.
    "Servant! There's... b--bandits in here!" Avani sighed at Rah quietly.
    "There aren't any bandits here, Rah. It's other pokemon."
    "How do you know?" he huffed back, "They could be thieves for all you know. Really servant, you're the lowly one here. I know what's right."
    "Riiight." Rah scoffed, then hmphed.
    "Are you doubting me?" ... Did she really honestly care?
    "... No." Avani kept walking, then walking into the main part of the cave, which was partially lit. ... By Charizard tail flames.

"Ashes!"

"...I'll never leave you again...I promise."

Avani spied the large Charizard, which seemed to be over a tiny Charmander. It's flame was grey.... She looked to the fire dragon-looking type. She noticed there were other fire types, too. Another older, ancient looking Charizard, a Ninetales.... What appeared to be a snake pokemon around the Ninetales's neck. A black Meowth.... A lot of shiny pokemon, kinda like Rah and herself. Rah's eyes were emerald in the dim light.
    "I told you these pokemon looked shady." he frantically whispered to Avani. Avani just snorted at him. Well, time to make themselves known. Avani stepped forward, ignoring Rah's protests.
    "Do you want to be robbed?! We have enough troubled-- Servant! As your master demands, do not go over-- Stop!! Rah whispered only to Avani, his whispering furious. Avani calmly sat, Rah squeaked and hid behind her as she sat down.
    "Hello." she said, calmly and with a slight smile. Only an act for others to think she was nice.

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 am

Caim 22| Angelus 11

Relic Castle| ???

Caim nearly collapsed with relief when he saw the dragon's sagging red hide, her ancient eyes easily recognizing his obsidian form. ~Dragon...~ His telepathic voice mimicked his initial reaction before the dragon commented on his small, serpentine companion. "...It's a hideous color on you."

He gave her a stale glare, tails once again twitching and flicking in irritation. Dammit. Of course he wouldn't get any sort of friendly greeting. They weren't friends. They had solely been on a mission, but now with the Apocalypse, that mission seemed a moot point. Manah was probably dead, along with his sister... and that was a search he was sure the dragon didn't want to accompany him on. His mood back to where it had been, he questioned why he'd sought out the dragon in the first place. Their chain was broken... why stay together?

This new epiphany didn't have long to fester and brew, as two new pokemon approach them while another dragon and what looked its kin reunited. A small stab of jealously ran through the ninetales as he silently observed them. 'Lucky bastards...'

Angelus sniffed the air at the two newcomers, the greenish dragon the only one who offered a greeting. "Hello." It was simple and concise, and while Angelus enjoyed that in a conversation, the simplicity of it rendered her unsure of how to respond. In this day and age, pleasantries weren't usually so casually exchanged.

"...Is there something you want?" Angelus asked, indignant, placing a foot in front of her dark companion. There was a strange odor about them. She eyed the silent one, the nervous one, and glared. "This isn't a party. Who are you and what do you want?"

((OOC: Caim's text punctuated with "~text~" is him telepathically speaking, but only to Angelus. Normal italicized text is just him thinking. ;) ))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Relic Castle|???
    (21)

Deanna hissed in surprise as they came across a family of dragons, none of whom looked very friendly other than the one who was unconscious. The older looking one, a massive female, leered at the small Ekans before flashing all of her teeth in a wicked smile. "...It's a hideous color on you." The smart remark hit a nerve and Deanna tightened in reflex to her anger, quickly releasing when she realized that she would choke Monster like that. It didn't occur to her until after she forced herself to calm what that statement actually implied.

"You...you know Monster?"

((OOC: Short post is lame...))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Mara and Ashes
    Deep Relic Castle / ??? (16)/(6)

"Hello." A Flygon chirped as it waddled in calmly, with what appeared to be a Weavile cowering on its' back. Ashes' smile faded as his gaze grew hard and his grip grew tighter on the little Charmander. He whipped his tail around to the other side of him to illuminate the new pokemon better. A dark Ninetails and an Ekans had been speaking to the old hag, now went silent.

"...Is there something you want?" The old dragon growled as she stared them down. "This isn't a party. Who are you and what do you want?"

Mara looked quietly at the others before rolling her eyes.
    "Aww, don't be so mean, Dragon!" She said hoarsely, weakly shaking her head. Ashes' eyes widened a bit as he looked down at his little sister.
    "...You know her...?" He asked softly.
    The Charmander nodded, her eyes glazed over with fatigue and exhaustion.

(sorry, didn't know it was my turn)

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:28 am

Caim 23| Angelus 11

Relic Castle| ???

(Skipping Angie coz I need Tails lol)

Caim stared at the newcomers, fur bristling slightly at the small pungent fragrance the green dragon gave off. Infected. He snorted, wondering why the dragon was merely conversing with them rather than tearing their throats out, the green dragon and the yellow cat thing. Maybe she was getting soft.

"You... You know Monster?" The snake's voice was timid and shakey, though Caim really wasn't all that surprised. While the dragon wasn't all that intimidating to him, he was sure she had an effect on anyone else she met. Anything that old was scary. Still, since Dragon was occupied, he looked down to her and nodded, chiming the chain with a paw, then nodding to the chain on Dragon's neck. She probably wouldn't understand the meaning behind the chain, but perhaps it would give her enough of a window to slate her curiosity. After all, he hated questions.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 am

Relic Castle|???
    (22)

Deanna was puzzled by the older female's silence, it making her oddly more intimidating than she already was. Monster seemed to acknowledge that they knew each other, his paw coming up to clink the metal chain around his neck and pointing to the Charizard. She wore the same exact collar. "So you both belonged to the same trainer?" she asked, confusion in her eyes as she puzzled the reason for chaining any Pokemon. What was the point of it? With an internal shrug she curled up around his neck once more and rested her head on top of Monster's.

Oh wait!

"Does that mean I don't have to call him Black Monster anymore?" Deanna inquired of the ancient dragon. "Does he have a real name or is he just Ninetales?" It was strange for her to think of him of having an actual name now, spending so much time just calling him Monster, but it was possible he had a name if he had a trainer. "And what is with the strange marks he paws into the ground?" A million questions were buzzing through her mind now, and she had found a creature who may know the answers and could actually talk to her. Hopefully, though, she didn't get eaten first.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Mara and Ashes
    Deep Relic Castle / ??? (17)/(7)

Ashes listened intently to the snakes' conversation with the other two, his emerald eyes fixed on the small reptile.
    The Charizard frowned, his brow furrowing at the innocence of the little one, and his attention turned back to his little sister.
    "...Mar's starved...I need to find some food." He said quietly to the group, gently placing her on his back and falling to all fours. "I know a way out. It's nearby, but it won't be an easy ascent for...those without wings." He said, his eyes falling on the large canine. "If any of you want to follow, you can. If not...goodbye."

The Charizard quietly padded out the way he had come, his tail swinging slowly behind him and his head low. His decaying claws slid through the thick sands, burning with each step, but he pushed it to the back of his mind.
    Mar needs my help.

The little Charmander looked back at the others as she lay on her brothers' back, barely moving her head. She gave them a faint smile before waving her claw at them, motioning for them to follow.

(OoC_ @_@ no email notifications again, sorry guys)

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:28 am

"...Is there something you want? This isn't a party. Who are you and what do you want?"

"I'm Avani, and this is my traveling partner, Rah." Rah frowned and looked up at her. "That's master or pharaoh to you." Avani rolled her eyes. "Sorry, pharaoh. More like 'stuck up little bitch'" she said, in a mutter no one could hear. "Anyway, we were wondering if you guys were um... hospitable. We weren't looking for trouble, we're lost ourselves and we haven't really a place to go."she shrugged,"We're asking for a group to be safe in and in return we'd battle alongside you and help however we can. she put simply. Rah didn't seem very much in approval with this plan. He stayed silent though, he wouldn't complain. As long as these pokemon were on their side, they can be trusted to a certain extent. The Charizard suddenly stood up.

"...Mar's starved...I need to find some food. I know a way out. It's nearby, but it won't be an easy ascent for...those without wings. If any of you want to follow, you can. If not...goodbye."

"A way out? That would be nice. Considering Rah's chattering was driving me so badly insane that I couldn't remember our path out of here." Avani nodded at the rest, but then stood up and turned towards where the Charizard had went. Rah was about to protest at her, but yelped as he was bit at the scruff and tossed onto Avani's back. "Royalty should not be treated this way servant!! Rah screeched at Avani as he was tossed onto her back. Rah hit Avani's back with an 'oof' before Avani started to quicken her pace to catch up with the Charizard. He oddly caught her eye.... Maybe it was is oddly colored tail-fire. When she finally did catch up with him, she introduced herself.
    "Hi. I noticed you earlier when you and that other Charizard had been... arguing. I'm Avani." she said, an odd and slight upbeat tone in her voice as she looked at the Charizard and the Charmander. She managed a smile at both of them, but just as soon as the annoyance went away, it came back. Rah suddenly stood up and stretched. "And I am Rah, your fabulous overlord in this bleak place~" Rah inquired. And just like Rah hadn't even spoken, she shook her head up to gesture at him. "And that's Rah. Ignore anything he says." she said blandly, looking up at Rah with very unamused eyes. He wrinkled his nose at her. "What?! How is that any way to treat your pharaoh? Ohhh if I had a staff to whack you with I swear--"
    "Shut it, you overly vain cat." she glared up at him, but awaited the others responses.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Deep Relic Castle| |???

The hellhound quietly lurked through the dark halls of the Relic Castle, avoiding any hallways that he heard voices from. He definitely didn't want to run into others, they weren't worth his time anyways. Richard lashed his tail, leaping onto a small ledge on the wall before using his horns to create a hole in the roof.

Slowly emerging, he found himself in a much more sandier area, with deep pools of quicksand leading back down. Quickly avoiding these sandy traps he recklessly began to tear down walls, until he found a small hole of an exit. Squeezing through he looked back at the area, frowning. "Well then... I'm off."

[OOC: Leaving postttt]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Relic Castle | ??? (1)

Iroh sighed with fatigue. He was getting far too old for all of this traveling. He had been searching the desert mere moments ago, looking for his lost nephew, when another one of those sandstorms began. His skin was by no measure soft, but that didn't mean he wanted to stay outside and be cut to ribbons by flying rock. The only refuge within a safe distance had been this ruined tower. Looking around inside, however, he found that it was much larger than he expected. There seemed to be a whole system of ruins underneath the desert. Interesting...

Suddenly, he heard a voice down one of the hallways. It was young sounding. It could be his nephew... Sounded arrogant... Perhaps, just perhaps... Had a rude edge to it... Was it possible? Iroh finally caught a few of the words that were being spoken. Chicks? Nope. It wasn't Zuko.

However, just because it wasn't his nephew, didn't mean that it wasn't friendly. Looking down the hallway, however, Iroh noticed drops of blood mixed in with the dirt and sand. Whatever it was probably needed some help. Shaking his head, he called down the hall. "Hello over there? You need some help there son?"

((OOC: Glad to be on the team. :3 So yeah, pretty much came in the same way as Tanguy, if I've got the geography of this place correct. >.< Shouted down the same hallway he ran down, so anyone in the group could potentially hear him. :3))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 am

Caim 24| Angelus 12

Relic Castle| ???

"Does that mean I don't have to call him Black Monster anymore? Does he have a real name or is he just Ninetales? And what is with the strange marks he paws into the ground?"

The small serpent around Caim's neck bombarded the dragon with questions, and the fox could easily tell that her, along with the bickering duo, was quickly getting on her nerves. "Quiet, Child, lest I eat you to silence you myself!" she growled, her flamed tail lashing angrily. She turned back to the quarreling two, her teeth bared in the dim light. "As for you two..." She took a step closer, eyes glaring down at the both of them. "Your delusions are amusing for now, but you--" She glared directly at the weavile. "You try commanding me, and we'll see who the actual 'overlord' is here."

Caim sighed, his tails flicking with anxiety, his paws itching for movement. While the thing he wanted most was a battle -something he could sink his teeth into- he really would rather just get away from the lunatics that had somehow surrounded them. He was glad for finding Dragon, but other than that, this place had been nothing but bad news. Once the other Charizard announced he knew a way out, Caim looked to the Dragon, then followed, expecting her to fall in line as well. After all, what was the point in staying in the ruins anymore? Though the snake didn't get her answers, at least they were moving forward.

Angelus scoffed as she dismissed the strange two, then paused when a voice made their way to them. The ninetales stopped as well, ears searching for more of it. "It seems there are more living here than anticipated," Angelus spoke, a grin forming on her wrinkled face.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Relic Castle|???
    (23)

Deanna hissed in fear and tightened around Monster's neck a little, terrified as the large dragon started snapping at her. She knew it had been a bad idea to ask the dragon anything, the large female looked as though she could destroy an entire city and still sleep peacefully. How was it she just attracted all the crazy? Was in something she did in a previous life, or what? The only thing that was keeping her safe, it seemed, was being attached to Monster so that was where she was going to stay until a better option presented itself. As they started to move to go with the other dragons outside she felt a little better.

But then voices started echoing off of the ancient walls. Deanna couldn't help but frown and hissed in irritation, suddenly unable stop herself from thinking out loud. "Why does everything feel the need to announce itself? It's like they are just running around screaming 'Eat me! Eat me!'...idiots." Her tone was sarcastic and dripping with venom. The Ekans was getting really tired of things just popping out of nowhere in this place, and every one of them more ridiculous than the last. "What the hell is it now? We already had the bird who can't fly, the ghost with the death wish, the cat with no brain, the fox with the loud mouth, the weasel who thinks he is a king...what's left?! ALIENS?! Fuck this noise...can we just go?"

Deanna was just done with this place. So done.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Avani looked to the Charizard, who didn't seem to respond. Avani sighed. Again, another pokemon who disregarded her. She wouldn't go through this ignoring shit again. She suddenly turned, running away as Rah squealed, holding onto her antennae. Rah didn't even question what she was doing as she ran back into the castle, not looking back at the group. She would be back.... Maybe.

-----
    (OoC: Once again; small, short, sweet, suckish exit post. |D So I'll catch y'all later, she'll be back... maybe.)

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Mara and Ashes
    Deep Relic Castle / ??? (18)/(8)

"Hi. I noticed you earlier when you and that other Charizard had been... arguing. I'm Avani." The Flygon said, waddling next to Ashes. The Charizard silently glanced at her, and gulped hard.

She's very beautiful...

"And I am Rah, your fabulous overlord in this bleak place~" The rat on her back chanted happily, his annoying voice echoing loudly through the dim hallway.

"Shut it, you overly vain cat." She snapped back, silencing the pretentious little ball of fur. Ashes' grim demeanor changed ever so slightly, a small smile growing on his face.

And funny. He thought, turning to her. Should I talk to her?...Can I?....
    "Ashe-"
    He paused, the hint of a smile fading from his face as he watched her walk away from him angrily. The Charizard came to a halt, his face growing dark again. He sighed quietly, turning back the way they were going with his head low.
    ...I guess not...

Snorting angrily at himself, he padded through the thick sands until they came to a craggy opening in the ceiling. A small sliver of light was seeping through the maze of rock above him. The Charizard maneuvered his large body around so he was facing the others, nodding up at the ceiling as they approached.

"This is where I came in. It's real narrow near the bottom here; but further up, it opens out into a vast chasm. I think a couple of levels collapsed above us, long ago." He murmured, his gentle voice barely carrying to the others. He paused to look at the others, making sure each of them could make it up. "We'll go first."

And with that simple command, he straightened to his full height, reaching his claws up into the hole and pulled himself up, retracting his wings as much as he could. "Mar, you okay?" He asked quietly, turning to look at his little sister.

"Mhmm." The little Charmander nodded, clinging to his shoulder blades as he made his way through the rubble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:09 pm