Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Cradily
Snitch
Houndoom
Abysswalker
8 posters

The ALPH Team

Anonymous

The ALPH Team - Page 13 Empty Re: The ALPH Team

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National Park Gate | Morning (8)

Everything Rune heard began to become warped as if she were deep underwater. She knew Lalita was trying to comfort her but she couldn't make out all of the words although Lalita's actions were clear. Laying down, Rune took comfort in the tails wrapped around her but when Silver got closer, she began to grow frightened. Silver would heal her but there was a dull roaring in her ears and she could barely make out what the Lucario was saying. As her paws began to glow on her chest, Rune reached out and placed her hand over one of Lalita's paws. Feeling the warmth surge through her, she felt herself healing and the pain beginning to numb while her sense of hearing gradually became more and more clear.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 am

National Park Gate| |Morning

The Combusken was huddled in the corner, unsure of what to do. She had no knowledge of healing injuries, and hadn't an idea of what to say. Champagne, by nature, was kind and gentle. She'd give everything to help the living before her, if only she knew how to. Inching toward where the Sneasel lay, she stared at the ice-type with wide eyes before stuttering. "Um... I-is there anything I can do to help?" Suddenly, the fire-types eyes lit up, smiling. "Oh, I know! Wait just a moment...

Rushing outside towards the thick forests, she began her search for sustenance. If she managed to discover one of those round blue berries, or the yellow ones, they could help Rune! Shuffling amongst the bushes the smile began to fade when her search turned to be unsuccessful, the only berries she could possibly find were shriveled up, smashed, or rotting. Sitting down in defeat, her gaze traveled to spot a patch of red berries, they weren't the ones Champagne had originally sought out but... 'I'm sure anything will do!'

Gathering up an armful of the Cheri Berries, she rushed back to the others, laying them on the ground. "Um, I wasn't able to find any of the healing berries... But um, I found these. I'm not sure if they'll help but it'll at least fill our bellies." the Combusken murmured, nervous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 pm

National Park Gate|Morning
    (L-60/C-2)

Lalita watched with a calm, supportive smile to Rune, hoping to placate the youth. However inside Lalita was a mass of nerves and worry as she watched Silver work. It somehow felt like her fault that the little Sneasel had been hurt, if only she had acted sooner or gotten Rune out of the way maybe she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Everyone seemed to be just as worried as she was as they ran around trying to get things to help. Everyone but Shiro. "Is she going to be all right?" Lalita looked at him with a confused expression and could only shrug as Silver kept up the healing. "I think so," she whispered.

As Fuzzy was sent to look for bandages Champagne made a loud exclamation and took off running. Lalita was about to chase after her as the other female ran outside into unknown danger, but she returned very quickly with a bunch of red berries. "Um, I wasn't able to find any of the healing berries... But um, I found these. I'm not sure if they'll help but it'll at least fill our bellies." Lalita gave them a sniff and smiled as they were laid on the ground. "They are very nice, thank you. I'm sure Rune will need her strength once Silver is done." Lalita had no idea what the berries did but food was food, right?

Fuzzy seemed to be out of sorts since they woke up, and she hadn't been able to check on him then because of the attack, so she went over to check on him now. "Hey," she called out gently as she came up behind him. "Is everything okay? I-I'm worried about you...Clyde..." It had only been twice that she could remember ever using his real name, ever since he told her that the nickname Fuzzy was okay. But he was her friend and he needed more support than a nickname right now. If she couldn't be there for him, like he had been for her when Max died, then she wasn't worth calling herself his friend.

Calamity watched with morbid curiosity as the group scrambled for their fallen teammate. No one...no one had ever done that for him. Everyone was always afraid of him, bad things happened to anyone who got near him, so he knew never to expect such loyalty and compassion. But seeing it given so freely to another dark type, one who wasn't him, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Such a close knit group, and they probably hadn't even known each other before all of the chaos descended on the world.

'Not like me...'

It was painful to admit that he would always be the outcast, yet still forced to suffer the burden of a desire to belong. Why couldn't he just turn it off? To become the monster that the villagers always painted him to be? He had tried, sure, but nothing ever got rid of that annoying tingling in the back of his mind that he was supposed to hep the wretched people who set traps and tried to kill him. So why wasn't he allowed to have what they had?

He watched as the female from before, the lavender fox, left the side of the injured one to go to another of their group. She expressed a worry for him as well, and realized that she was concerned for the male's emotional state. Yet another thing no one ever cared about for him. No one cared that he was lonely, desperate, that he was sad or depressed. Even the other Pokemon in the village or even the wild one's around it didn't care what happened to him. He was a jynx, a curse on anyone, so they all shunned him. His jealously only grew as he watched the group, his patience for hiding in the shadows slipping away as he contemplated crashing their party.

'If I can't have it, why should they?'

((OOC: Another post of him being a creeper, lol. Don't acknowledge him yet, Calamity will make his appearance to the group next round. Oh, and, YAY FOR LALITA'S 60TH!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 pm

National Park Gate | Morning (35)

Silver gave a soft sigh of relief as the pink aura surrounding her and Rune disappeared. After another soft sigh the Lucario looked up at everyone and said, "Rune will be fine now. Thank you for the berries Champagne they should help a bit if not a bit spicy." She smiled at her last word as the Lucario look up and around at everyone hoping that everyone was alright and she also check the others to see if she needed to use Heal Pulse on them as well. "Is there anyone else that is hurt. I know I'll have to try to heal some more of Clyde's wounds but I want to be sure everyone else is fine," she said softly for the others to heal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm

National Park Gate//Morning
    [12]

Shiro watched as Silver healed the Rune, his expression reverting back to his normal expressionless face as he turned away and walked over to the broken entrance to keep watch. He was sure they didn't want a repeat of what happened last time.

Shiro wasn't paying much attention to what the others where doing, he was simply wondering what was going to happen. His tails twitched as he watched the forest sway in the wind before looking back to the others. He wondered if now would be the right time to tell them about him having no emotions. He was sure some had figured he didn't, but he still didn't think the time was right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 am

National Park Gate | Morning (9)

Soon enough, Rune could hear everything that was going on and she sat up slowly, prodding her chest and noticing the pain was completely gone. Smiling brightly, Rune got to her feet and looked towards the forest with a thoughtfulness to her eyes. "Silver, thank you so much for healing me but now I must do something for all of you." Swiftly, Rune sprung into a tree close to her and was on her way. Remembering the path she took last night, the small Sneasel traveled deep into the forest until she reached a large tree. Nestle above her in the tree were Oran berries. Beginning her climb, it didn't take her long to reach the top and soon she began to pick out berries for the team. Although her first order of business was to find a large leaf which didn't seem to be too hard to do and soon she had a small bag made of leaves ready to carry some of the Oran berries.

Rune began her climb back up the tree and took to finding six large berries. Most of them were picked already it seemed but she did find six of good size and turned to run back to the group careful not to damage the leaf-bag she had slung over her shoulder. Exerting her agility move, Rune made it back in no time at all so she padded to where she believed to be the middle of the group and dropped her leaf-bag before sinking to the ground in a tired heap of fur. "I thought I saw a tree of these berries last night so I thought maybe everyone needed some."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 pm

"They are very nice, thank you. I'm sure Rune will need her strength once Silver is done." The bird beamed at the praise, a smile growing on her beak with the knowledge that she had helped--even if it was only a few berries. "Rune will be fine now. Thank you for the berries Champagne they should help a bit if not a bit spicy." The Combusken blinked before having a mini-panic attack. O-Oh! If um, someone doesn't like spicy food then I can certainly look for different kinds of berries!"

Suddenly, Rune had went out and came back with different berries, and set them on the floor. Looking around, Champagne noticed Shiro and hurriedly grabbed one of the Cheri Berries she found, rushing to the white fox with it in her claws. "Um- I brought this for you, just in case your were hungry..." she paused. "O-oh, but it's okay if you're not hungry! I don't mind if you don't eat it, I-I was just a bit worried that you might starve..." she mumbled setting the berry gently on the ground.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

(L-60/C-3)(skipping Lalita since she is waiting for Clyde to reply)

This was just not working, watching them like this. Studying them like this was only making him more agitated, and seeing the male shiny Ninetales acting so haughty while everyone else ran around helping only added to his anger. Calamity was tempted to sneak up behind the fox and let his bad luck rain some torment down on the arrogant jerk. The blue canine was over exerting herself already, the unusual female fox was still talking to her injured friend, and and the others kept running around like mad, not at all functioning as a group. 'How long have they been together then, if they are this disorganized?'

Before he could answer his own question he had to slink back into the shadows when the small Sneasel came running out and into the trees, happy that the sun still wasn't at its highest point so there was still plenty of shade. She rushed back with a leaf full of what smelled like berries as they passed. His stomach growled at the smell of food, loudly enough that the female fox and her friend were sure to hear as he peered through the window behind them. Cursing his bad luck finally Calamity decided to show himself, and hopefully not kill anyone with his curse.

Letting out a heavy sigh the ebony and bronze feline made his way to the door leading from the National Park into the gate, smashed to shit by the Poliwrath from earlier, and stepped into the light. Clearing his throat he made an attempt to draw the groups attention, keeping his head high so as to not look submissive, but his posture was hunched and uncomfortable. He clearly looked as one who had little no experience with social interaction.

"Sorry...not trying to barge in. I just- I smelled food and..." he trailed off, immediately regretting the decision to leave the shadows. These Pokemon were sure to reject him, they certainly weren't going to let him have any of their food. "This was a really stupid idea..." He turned to leave but something caught his eye and made him freeze in his tracks. It was the lavender female, she had turned from her friend to acknowledge him when he arrived and now she wore the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. And she was smiling at him. He couldn't move, could hardly even breathe as she looked at him and in that moment he didn't regret coming in anymore.

Anything was worth it for that smile.

((OOC: And now Calamity has entered!))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:35 am

National Park Gate || Morning [41]

Clyde hardly heard Silver’s plan in the background, his head swimming with what-if’s concerning the Poliwrath’s attack. His guilt made him feel physically sick, and whilst he had grown to love the group that surrounded him, the Vigoroth was desperate to avoid their accusatory stares. He didn’t deserve such company, such friends that they had proven themselves. Quick to disappear within the building, the ape took deep breaths, trying to balance his erratic thoughts before turning his attention to the task at hand. He tried to ignore the trembling of his claws.

There was movement beyond the building, the fire-bird’s voice ringing out clearly alongside Lalita, Silver and Shiro’s. Clyde couldn’t understand that damned fox. Even from the muffled words that fell to his ears, the Vigoroth could immediately sense the apathy buried beneath feigned concern. The shiny felt nothing, yet Clyde was ready to throw himself at the mercy of the undead for what had happened to innocent Rune. As per his nature, he blamed himself, ashamed that he had let this happen. If he’d helped, considered something but his own selfish needs, perhaps she’d be okay. Saddened, he scoured the room for goods, essentially clueless to what might help the injured. He settled on tearing off a piece of fabric knowing that he couldn’t return empty-handed.

“Hey. Is everything okay? I-I'm worried about you...Clyde..."

Clyde tensed a little at Lalita’s concerned voice, turning in time to meet the female’s kindly face. He tried and failed to smile, his grip tightening on the fabric in his claws like the vice suddenly crushing his heart.
    “I-I… I don’t know,” He admitted softly, averting his gaze to the floor in self-loathing. Of all people, he didn’t want Lalita to see him in this state. He was threatening to break, to crumble completely at any minute – he would much rather experience the episode in solitude where no one could judge him. “I just keep having these… horrible thoughts and- ” The Vigoroth’s voice was shaky, eyes still firmly on the dirtied floor. “I’m scared... o-of me. W-What I might do…” Suddenly humiliated at having revealed so much, ashamed to burden a friend with the knowledge of his unstable mind, he found himself desperate to escape. A pained smile flickering across his features, he hurried past her elegant form – the memory of her broken ribs flashing before his eyes to remind him of the threat he truly did prove. Although it had been an accident, acting out of good intentions, Clyde was growing fearful that maybe something in him had possessed him to hurt her. What if he’d meant it? Shuddering at the thought, the ape quickened his pace.

Returning to stand a good distance from the main gathering, Clyde let the cloth in his claws drop to the ground. They had found berries to nurse Rune and thanks to what he presumed were Silver’s healing abilities, the female was already back on her feet. As usual, the Vigoroth had proven useless. As of late, it was becoming a trend. Unwilling to eat, to even involve himself with those that he had only recently considered to endanger, Clyde rested against a tree within the shadows. His heart becoming black, it was truly where he belonged.

"Sorry...not trying to barge in. I just- I smelled food and... This was a really stupid idea...”

The Vigoroth only looked away from the ground at an unfamiliar voice, a frown looming over blue eyes as he sought out the source. A striking Absol stood before them, a coat of ebony with flashes of brilliant bronze. Momentarily awed by the shiny, Clyde soon processed what exactly the canine had said.
    “No,” The ape’s usual cheer was gone, a tone of melancholy its replacement. He managed a half-hearted smile, using a claw to wave the creature towards the pile of berries the group had managed to scavenge. “Help yourself,” Clyde himself hadn’t supplied anything in the vicinity, save a worthless rag, and was soon reminded of the fact, almost flinching as the painful hypocrisy met him full-force. He was obliged to add, apologetically, “I-I mean, as long as they don’t mind…”

(( Urgghh, Clyde is so hard to write for nowadays. Sorry for the crappy post. Dx ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 pm

National Park Gate | Morning (36)

Silver sighed with relief as she watch as everyone gather berries and such. She knew she has to rest a bit after using her Heal Pulse. The good thing is at least she isn't as tired as she was when she used Heal Pulse before on Lalita to heal her ribs just as she did with Rune. The Lucario's ears twitch when she heard an unfamiliar voice saying, "Sorry...not trying to barge in. I just- I smelled food and..." This cause Silver to look up in time to see an unique colored Absol. She noticed that Lalita had look at him first and even gave him a smile. Silver smiled herself when her friend did and look at the Absol after hearing Clyde offer him to join in on eating but also seeming to recall what he said. This caused Silver to grow really concern for the Vigoroth but first she had to welcome the Absol so she said, "Go ahead and help yourself to the berries. There seems to be plenty here for everyone." She then looked at Clyde once again and went over to him. "Clyde?" She asked as she gently place her left paw on the Vigoroth's shoulder. She was really worried about her friend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:17 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the late post, Blitz has been posting in my other teams so I completely forgot she was still partially in SH or I would have posted days ago.))
    (L-61/C-4)

Lalita could only look at Clyde and feel her heart breaking as he spoke. “I-I… I don’t know. I just keep having these… horrible thoughts and- I’m scared... o-of me. W-What I might do…” He brushed past her and it felt as though the world were falling out from under her. He...he didn't want her help. She wasn't a good enough friend and he didn't want her around. What other reason could there be? Silver went up to him and placed a paw on his shoulder and Lalita felt as though she didn't have a place even among her own friends.

They didn't want her around...

When a voice came from behind her she turned to see a dark cat-like creature standing at the door. He seemed just as lost and confused as herself and Lalita couldn't help but offer him a smile at the awkward way he tried to bow back out of the door. He froze, and stared at her, causing the Ninetales to wonder what she did. Did he already not like her too? Was she giving off some aura that just said 'hate me'?

Silver offered to let the strange feline stay and Lalita nodded her head in agreement, not really sure what else to do. Her smile fell, tails and ears drooping down, and she made her way to a small corner of the room to lay down. She wasn't hungry anymore, all she wanted to do was be alone. Her friends all seemed to be doing just fine without her, and even Clyde gave her the cold shoulder, so what was she supposed to do now? Her promise to herself had been to protect her friends, but what did she do if her friends didn't want her around anymore?

Calamity accepted their offer to let him grab something to eat and made his way over to the pile of assorted berries, only to see the pretty fox move away. Her smile was gone and she turned away from him, instead choosing to go to a corner rather than be near him. Calamity turned his head away in shame, berating himself for thinking that her radiant smile earlier had been for him. She didn't even want to be withing ten feet of him.

He kept his eyes downcast to the floor, picking up a few berries and moving off to the side. His lay down in a huddle, shoulders hunched and body curled in on itself as he ate. The berries were rich and soothed his aching stomach, but none of that mattered. All he could do was keep his eyes on the female fox as she lay on the opposite side of the room. Her eyes watched the rest of the group but never once did they land on him, and the Absol forced himself to accept that he wouldn't be any more welcome here than he had in the village. He was lucky to get food, but before long his curse would give him up and the group would cast him aside.

((OOC: So..this post was just full of angst and depression. Guess that's what happens when I post while being unable to feel my legs, lol. Sorry again for the late reply))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 pm

National Park Gate || Morning [42]

"Clyde?"

For the first time since he’d met the Lucario, Clyde jumped at her touch. His eyes found her face, alarmed and fearful, as he reminded himself what was going on. Unable to speak, he placed a paw gently over her own with intentions to remove it from his shoulder. Even the motion alone had concerned him, a fear swelling within at the thought of skewering her delicate paw with one of his monstrous fore-claws. He shuddered despite himself, turning away with an apologetic smile. Clyde couldn’t face her, not now.

Catching glimpse of Lalita curled within the building, the Vigoroth’s heart only wrenched tighter. In fact, an entire mood of melancholy had swept the gathering and again, the ape was quick to blame himself. He just couldn’t do anything right. Wincing away as his eyes roamed the faces of those he cared for, loved even, Clyde eventually emitted a whine of frustration.
    “Can we go?” The words came out in a demand, almost huffy as he suddenly regretted speaking. He was in no position to lead, but the desperation to escape such suffocating guilt was driving him to extremes. He swallowed hard, rising to his feet as he took steps away from the group. “I-I don’t mean to sound impatient. I just… I…” The ape looked away into the trees, taking a deep exhale as he turned to catch Lalita’s eyes. “Have you been to the Ruins of Alph? I… Well, they mean a lot to me. I just… wondered how they were faring…”

(( Not sure where we’re headed but I was hoping to hit Alph at some point because that’s where Bonnie’s corpse will be. >D I’m so cruel, lol. Also, excuse the short post. Dx ))

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:02 pm

National Park Gate | Morning (37)

Silver look at Clyde the concer still in her eyes when he didn't accept her offer of comfort and even removed her paw from her shoulder. This cause the Lucario to look away sadden. She turned to look at her other friends and felt some strange feeling going through the group. This caused the Lucario to close her eyes so she could look at everyone's aura. She sense a deep sadness inside the group and most of it was coming from Lalita, the Absol, and Clyde. Upon seeing this in their aura the Lucario snapped her eyes open as she looked at the group. She gave the Absol a soft smile as he went to get some of the berries and said, "Welcome to the group sir." Her voice was polite since she didn't know the Absol's name she thought it would be nicer to say sir instead of 'Absol.' She then looked at Clyde with sadness once again before she went over to Lalita. "Lalita?" She called to the lavender Ninetales as she went over to her said and whispered, "What's wrong you were happy a second ago but now you seem sad."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

((Please skip. I though I would be caught up by now, but I'm not. Shiro shall do something next round!))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Champagne was clearly disappointed when the male Ninetales didn't eat the berry she had gotten for him, but gave a weak smile and tried to reassure herself that it was probably just because he wasn't hungry. Suddenly, she turned her head when she heard someone clearing their throat, and found a black Absol standing at the doorway. "Sorry...not trying to barge in. I just- I smelled food and... This was a really stupid idea..." The Combusken stared at the Disaster Pokemon with round, curious orbs before smiling. Deciding not to speak, since the others already voiced what she was going to say, the fire-type only offered a wave of greeting.

When both Lalita and the newcomer distanced themselves from the group, Champagne felt worried. "Oh... I wonder why everyone's so down all the sudden..." she murmured to herself, nervously fidgeting her claws. Seeing as the Lucario was now attempting to converse with the shiny female, the Combusken scurried towards the Absol, trying to seem friendly. "Um, hi!" she spoke. "Um, mister, w-what's your name? Pokemon call me Champagne. It's very nice to meet you!" The fire-type decided to sit down near him, analyzing the foreigner with great curiosity.

It was only when Clyde asked if they can all leave that she turned to glance at him. He seemed to have an interest in going to the Ruins of Alph, which made Champagne wonder if they would go or not. She decided to stay silent, deciding it was not in-line of her to speak.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

National Park Gate|Late Morning
    (L-62/C-5)

"Lalita? What's wrong you were happy a second ago but now you seem sad." The pale lavender Ninetales just offered Silver a small smile and shook her head. "I'll be fine..." she whispered, her eyes flicking to the newcomer. She saw Champagne trying to talk to him but it didn't seem to be going anywhere. What was it about this guy that had her head all in a tangle? Nothing about him seemed normal, his coloring not included, and the way he kept looking at her was a little unnerving.

Rising up from her spot she padded softly past Silver and over to Calalmity. She had intended to go ask him how he was feeling after eating but once she got there her words failed her, leaving the Ninetales to sit there. “Can we go? I-I don’t mean to sound impatient. I just… I…” Lalita spared Fuzzy a sad glance, disheartened that he was so quiet now. “Have you been to the Ruins of Alph? I… Well, they mean a lot to me. I just… wondered how they were faring…” Oh... "Clyde-" she began, not sure how to tell him this. "I- uh...Well you see, the thing is...Well the reason you ran into Max and myself in Goldenrod is because we were running away from Alph. It is decrepit, overgrown, and full of monsters. I'm sorry."

"Um, hi! Um, mister, w-what's your name? Pokemon call me Champagne. It's very nice to meet you!" The Absol looked at the feathered fire type like she had grown a second head. Why the sudden interest in him? Even the NIntales was eyeing him suspiciously. "Calamity." It was just a brief, simple name that hopefully would have the girl getting the hint and walking away. He didn't want anyone getting hurt because of his curse. Before he knew it the lavender fox was at his side and seemed to be offering some kind of greeting but her words fell short. It was only when the Vigaroth made his voice known that she did speak.

It would figure she wouldn't talk to him in favor of that one.

((If you really want to head back to Alph Snitch lemme know and Lalita will try and take them back through to get there.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:54 pm

National Park Gate || Late Morning [43]

"Clyde- I- uh...Well you see, the thing is...Well the reason you ran into Max and myself in Goldenrod is because we were running away from Alph. It is decrepit, overgrown, and full of monsters. I'm sorry."

The Vigoroth couldn’t disguise the disappoint that wracked his face, his heart practically crumbling within his chest. The place where he’d met his beloved Bonnie, reduced to rubble – overrun by foul monsters and snaring plants. It was a sign, he was sure. Struggling to keep his demeanour, he turned his head away, ashamed of what poor Lalita might see – the unparalleled sorrow, the anguish that had exuded from his watery eyes alone. Unable to find the words to reply, a lump in his throat restricting his speech to pitiful whines and groans, Clyde thought it best to remain silent. Finally regaining what little dignity he had left, the ape turned back to the Ninetales with a weak smile and a firm nod of his head.
    “No worries,” It couldn’t have gotten any further than the truth. No one would buy such a strained lie, his voice exaggerating cheer in a bid to regain his former persona of a carefree guy. But no, it seemed things were finally taking its toll on the Vigoroth. For so long he had tried to fool himself into thinking everything was okay. That by some miracle he and Bonnie would be back in each other’s arms by the end of the month – this whole mess forgotten. Reality truly was cruel. Shaking the thought away, he straightened himself up, intent on picking himself out his stupor.

Clyde’s eyes wandered to the newcomer, an eerily quiet canine that like Lalita and Shiro had an unusual, but striking colouration. Calamity, as he’d recently announced himself, continued to unnerve the Vigoroth. But then again, he had hardly given him chance to prove himself. Ashamed for taking so little interest in the newcomer, more so in the fact he might prove a threat to the group, Clyde swallowed his sadness in a bid to demonstrate a shred of the protective being he’d once been.
    “Calamity?” He started, his voice untypically quiet, almost faltering at first. “Where’d you come from? You seem as miserable as the rest of us,” Managing a weak, but genuine chuckle at his own expense, he gave the Absol a polite nod. “Name’s Clyde. Sorry, I didn’t mean to dampen the mood,” Addressing the group as whole, he offered an apologetic smile, averting his eyes to the ground ashamed at his selfishness. He was doing it again. Although not quite as drastic as infecting himself amongst friends, Clyde knew that he was causing this dip in spirits out of his own self-loathing. Determined to undo his mistakes, repent for his recent actions, he sat up straight a hesitant, but genuine smile on his tired face.

(( Nah, it's fine Phoe ~ :3 ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am

National Park Gate || Late Morning (38)

Silver sighed softly when she heard Lalita say she was fine before she went over to the Absol, who she heard was called Calamity. The Lucario closed her eyes and used her aura sense to look between Lalita and Calamity and gave a soft smile when she felt the connection between the two of them though it seems they keep growing sad at certain times when the other does something making Silver believe they are misunderstanding what was going on. She didn't want to cause tension so Silver will just let it be for now. Her head turned when she heard Clyde dismiss his request after Lalita told them what is going on in the ruins that Clyde wanted to go to. Getting upset that her friend was so sad and upset Silver opened her eyes and went over to Clyde before surprising him with a tight hug hoping that he will accept her comfort and hug and cheer back up. She also place on of her paws on Clyde's wounds and used Heal Pulse on them to help them heal some more.

(I hope this was alright Phoe if not I can easily change what Silver sense and I got permission for Snitch to hug Clyde)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm

National Park Gate//Late Morning
    [13]

Shiro sat alone as everyone got aquainted with the new pokemon, and Absol who's coloured looked like they where inverted, though he had seen stranger colours on a pokemon through his travels. He would have greated it as well though he really didn't know what he would say so he simply stayed silent.

Slyde had asked about wanting to go to the Alph ruins, though it seemed that was the place Lalita had been before coming upon them, though he had no idea who this Max was. Must have been someone she lost, though as always, his expression betrayed no emotion. His eyes nothing more then black holes, leading into a soul filled with nothing but emptyness and darkness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:05 pm

National Park Gate | Late Morning (10)

Rune sat on the ground near the others and listened intently to what was being said. The new addition to the group, Calamity, seemed to feel as much of an outcast as Rune was beginning to feel. Feeling sadness prick at her heart, Rune stood and stretched out her body before padding closer to Lalita and the others. A sense of sadness seemed to grip the group and she looked down at her paws hoping there was something she could do to make everyone happy again. Thinking quickly and memorizing the area map she had in her head, Rune finally spoke up within the group. "Well if we can't go to the Ruins of Alph, what about taking refuge in Goldenrod City?" Rune's blue eyes were bright with curiosity and a bit of shyness as she addressed the others. Turning to Calamity, she dipped her head as a sign of respect to him and smiled brightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you Calamity. My name is Rune."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"Calamity." Champagne's eyes brightened, repeating the Absol's name in her mind to make sure she didn't forget. Calamity. The name was unique, and sounded nice. Although the name was synonymous with disaster the Combusken refused to let such a thought spoil the image of another Pokemon for her. Countless times she had discovered that those who seem intimidating weren't mean, although she'd also seen one too many smiley faces who manipulated and bullied her friends. Although the mere presence of the dark-type made her squeamish, the fire-type took a few deep breaths to keep her composure. Mustering courage she spoke, a quivering smile on her beak. "A-ah, it's a pleasu-"

Her quiet whisper was interrupted by Rune's own introductions. "It is a pleasure to meet you Calamity. My name is Rune." Closing her gaping mouth, Champagne anxiously shifted between her feet, staring down at the dirty tiles that made up the floor. The Combusken takes a step back, sitting down dejectedly. "I-I think maybe, s-since we're so close to it... we could go to Violet City?" she suggested, fumbling for words. "We co-could go to Ecruteak, but I-I heard there's..." the chicken gulps. "Lots... and lots of.. ghosts."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 pm

National Park Gate|Late Morning
    (L-63/C-6)

"Well if we can't go to the Ruins of Alph, what about taking refuge in Goldenrod City?" It was like lightning struck, with how fast the lavender fox was at full alert and breathing like she had run a marathon. "NO!" Lalita cried, eyes wide in terror and voice coming out in a high pitched whine. She just couldn't go back there, she couldn't. Yes, she had made her peace with Little Miss, but they had barely made it out of her home city with their lives, and the small Sneasel wanted to go back?! Not on her life.

"I-I think maybe, s-since we're so close to it... we could go to Violet City? We co-could go to Ecruteak, but I-I heard there's...Lots... and lots of.. ghosts." She didn't like the idea of ghosts, so Violet sounded like a much nicer option. "I'd prefer Violet than anything else...if no one else has any objections. I-" her throat suddenly started to close as her breathing fought to go back to normal. "I can't go back to Goldenrod again...not again..." She looked to Clyde with pleading eyes, begging him to explain what had happened back there.

Everyone seemed to offer their own greeting to the Absol, which confused him greatly. Never had anyone given their names in return, he'd always just picked them up as he went along. The only one who didn't was the narcissist in the corner. “Where’d you come from? You seem as miserable as the rest of us.” The voice caught him off guard and Calamity turned to face the Vigoroth who had addressed him. 'He...wants to know where I came from?' “Name’s Clyde. Sorry, I didn’t mean to dampen the mood." The dark Absol shook his head. "I doubt it was you," he muttered under his breath, refusing to meet anyone's gaze.

A loud scream interrupted his train of thought, leading to him never answering the sloth's question about his origin. It was the lovely fox, and she looked absolutely terror-stricken. She proceeded to go over not wanting to return to Goldenrod and the look of pure fear in her eyes proved she wasn't lying. "What the hell happened there?" he couldn't stop himself from asking, then seeing her gaze turn to the one named Clyde. "Did you come from that way?" He had no objection to going towards Violet, he hated staying in one place too long, but his curiosity had been piqued by this odd reaction from the fox they called 'Lalita'.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:12 am

National Park Gate || Late Morning [44]

Silver, ever alert to his emotions, had taken him in a hug. Although his first instinct was to pull away knowing that he wasn’t worthy of such affection, Clyde silenced his thoughts to relish in the moment. He knew now, Bonnie was gone. Heart aching, he nestled his head in the Lucario’s shoulder whilst he struggled to keep his demeanor. This was no time for a breakdown – he had to be strong. Swallowing his sorry, he moved away from the canine, smiling softly.
    “Thanks, Silve,” He spoke softly, touching her paw lightly as he realized she had not only offered him comfort but assistance with his wounds. So lost in the moment, he’d hardly noticed the healing of his wounds – the pain in his side nearly non-existent. Nodding his head appreciatively, he turned with a start at Lalita’s cry of fear.

"NO!"

Alarmed, Clyde’s eyes immediately fell to the shiny fox, heart racing to what could have caused such terror in her. He’d hardly heard little Rune’s words, so was left to clueless to what could have triggered the immediate, intense shift in his friend. As she continued shakily following a suggestion from the fiery avian, the Vigoroth understood. Averting his eyes to ground solemnly, he took a deep breath, his own memories of the infamous city clouding his thoughts. No, they couldn’t go back. When he looked up, he caught the pleading in Lalita’s eyes.

"What the hell happened there? Did you come from that way?"

Clyde licked his lips nervously; unsure of how much the group deserved to know. A lot had happened in Goldenrod, just as much on their exit from the damned city too – the ape himself didn’t want to dwell on the matter. But they needed some sort of explanation.
    “I met Lalita and…” He couldn’t bring himself to speak of Max, the valiant Espeon who had perished in the underground. Then there were the others – countless survivors they’d met and lost since, whether in the claws of the undead or of their own accord. Shuddering, he moved swiftly on. “A-and later, Silver, in the underground,” He smiled awkwardly at the group. “There are a lot of memories there – bad ones, which we’d rather forget…” Looking to Lalita, managing a weak smile in a vain bid to dispel of the monstrous sights they’d witnessed, he straightened himself up. “Violet City sounds good,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:39 am

National Park Gate || Late Morning (39)

Silver smiled softly as she felt Clyde to accept her hug and her offer to heal him so the Lucario gathered the healing aura in her paws as she took care of the wounds but she nearly jump when she heard Lalita yell "NO!" The Lucario looked over at the shiny Ninetales. She then listen to Clyde as he explain things to the others on what happened before they met her in the Underground. She looked at the two of them and sighed sadly. She then heard them mentioning Violet City which caused the Aura Pokemon to nod her agreement in going there. She then closed her eyes to sense the aura of the others and she could still see that there was still sadness in the group. "Yeah, I think it's best that we head to Violet city so we can get away from all the bad memories here," she said before she opened her eyes and gave a kind smile to Rune before she turned the friendly smile to Calamity and Champagne.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Champagne sighed with relief when the consensus was made that Violet City was a better destination than Goldenrod or Ecruteak. (And thank Arceus, she didn't want to deal with any ghosts...) "W-well then..." the Combusken murmured, shifting from side-to-side. "Wh-when do you think we'll be leaving for Violet City? It's only late morning so I-I guess we could rest for a bit more?"

When she caught the friendly smile of the Lucario, the fire-type almost immediately returned it, feeling her self-esteem grow a bit inside her. Sitting down for a moment, Champagne thought. "Oh, and um, has anyone been to Violet City before? All I know is that th-the gym has flying types and there's a sprout tower... I think i-it would be helpful if someone gave me and whoever else doesn't know the area a rundown..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm