Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Cradily
Snitch
Houndoom
Abysswalker
8 posters

The ALPH Team

Anonymous

The ALPH Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The ALPH Team

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Goldernrod City||Morning

The rubble of the now collapsed house began to shift as the beast that was buried inside began to shift. Small bits of debris rolled down as the one spot rose and fell.
    A muffled roar could be heard from underneath, just as the infected Haxorus’s tail broke free of the rubble; the head and body soon came after.
    The undead creature let out a great roar that seemed to shake the buildings of goldenrod as to let the world know he was still here, and he would have his revenge.
    Blood dripped from Geos mouth as he looked off at the massacre of the backyard. He could smell the living was here, he could tell. But all he saw was dead.
    Enraged he let out a farce Dragon Rage, obliterating everything in sight. He would have the heads of those living. He would crush their bones till there was nothing left but dust. Rip them apart till they lay broken in a pool of there own blood. If they thought he was gone from this, then there nightmare has only just started.

As he looked for there scent in what was left of the backyard, a new scent hit him.
    This creature was not living, no, this one was also dead, undead, like himself. He growled at the thought of another infected going after his prey.
    He looked off in the direction he had come, in the direction he could smell its foul oder, to the entrance of the city, where he saw the outline of the other infected.
    It was another Unova pokemon, a fire type. It appeared to have no eyes, and fire spued from almost every part of its body, it was a truly revolting sight. It would have made any living pokemon shudder in fear, but the infected Haxorus didn’t care, if it was after his prey, then he would kill it, without mercy.
    Geo let out another Roar as he charged the other infected, but even though it was blind, it was still able to dodge his charge. His back got hot as the infected Heatmor used some kind of fire type attack on him, but the feeble attack only infuriated the dragon pokemon even more.
    Geo began to slam his massive tail on the ground with an Earthquake to make the ground under the other infecteds feet unstable. It swayed as it tried to keep its balance, but before it could even regain it, Geo hit it with his most powerful attack.
    His tusks grew much larger then they where, glowing in a brilliant white light, and just like that the battle was over, just as quickly as it bad begun. Ended, with a powerful Guillotine.

((Argentum asked me to kill Meltdown. So you don’t have to worry about him anymore, just me.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 am

Goldernrod City || Morning [5]

"Of course you're both welcome. All that muscle and psychic power can only help."

Clyde smiled softly at the espeon’s reply. Whilst he saw that both the feline and canine were relatively close, he was subconsciously drawn to a certain authority about the green creature. Of course, he respected the ninetales immensely too; emotion was the only thing that kept them separate from the infected.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Clyde. I didn't mean to offend, if I did. I just honestly have no idea what you are. All I can tell is that you are big and furry, so I figured everyone would know who I meant if I said Fuzzy."

He emitted a light chuckle at the canine’s apology. The sound was almost foreign – he couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt so comfortable and happy enough to laugh since the epidemic hit the region. He shook his head softly in reply before mouthing the words ‘Don’t worry’ with another of his toothy grins. Watching the Lalita and Max lead the way into Goldenrod City, Clyde glanced to the remaining pokémon with a smile.
    “After you,” He motioned with a paw before walking alongside the gardevoir towards what he hoped would be a brighter future.

Slowing to a halt at the sight of that familiar tunnel entrance, Clyde stifled a gulp, fearing what may be lurking within. Peering around to follow the ninetales’ gaze, he witnessed a far worse sight – total darkness. Eyes widening in apprehension, Clyde shuffled on the spot slightly. Back when he’d visited the Underground, the entrance had been lined with flickering, but still functional lights – apparently, they too had succumbed to death. Reluctant to admit that a pokémon as ‘big and strong’ as Clyde was bordering on being terrified of the dark, he turned his attention to the espeon whom Lalita had addressed. Surely they wouldn’t enter that tunnel blind?

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Goldenrod City|Morning [5]

Pleased that she was able to this strong group, Alice smiled. The Ninetales and Espeon were heading for the Underground. After you, Clyde said, as he motioned with his paw. The Gardevoir smiled. Thank you, She began to float after the others, Clyde following her. The tunnel to the underground came into view.

It was quite dark, there was no way they would be able to see in there. Curious and eager to help, Alice made a Shadow Ball appear in her hands. No, it wasn't bright at all. Making it disappear, she frowned. How are we to go through if we cannot see?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Goldenrod City|Morning

Staring into the all-encompassing darkness of the underground, Max felt something shift behind his eyes until suddenly he could see. Not as he would normally see in color, more in bands of heat. Eyes glowing an intense yellow, the cat began to pace forward, but stopped when he realized the others couldn't see.
    Looking around for a solution, his luminous eyes fell upon the piece of a destroyed stall, large chunks of wood scattered from were something big had torn through it in search of the owner.
    "Bingo."
    Dragging over the pieces that weren't ruined by blood or moisture, he nudged them in front of Lalita.
    "Ma'am," he said, adopting an almost comical accent. "If you would be so kind as to lend me your flame. If you light it, Alice and I can levitate them around you so the rest of you can see. It would probably keep most of the smaller infected away."

((Ooc: Kitty night vision for the win :D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

Goldenrod Tunnel|Late Morning
    (25)

Lalita was at a loss, there was no way she could see down there. How are we to go through if we cannot see? It seemed the Gardevoir, Alice, agreed. There was no way they would be safe if they couldn't see something about to attack them, much less where they were going. She was turning around when Max went inside, and before she could holler at him not to leave them behind, he came back with a couple of bits of wood.

"Ma'am, If you would be so kind as to lend me your flame. If you light it, Alice and I can levitate them around you so the rest of you can see. It would probably keep most of the smaller infected away." The funny accent he used made Lalita burst out laughing, a light, airy tone that echoed in the small entrance. She couldn't help it, and had a huge smile on her face to show for it. Trust Max to save the day once again and still get her to grin. At his request she used a small Flamethrower to light the ends of the planks so that they all could see into the darkness.

"Well, if that's all there is to it, then I guess we should go in?" She stepped lightly over to the doorway once again, peering in. The light from the fire helped a little, she could see several feet in front of her, but the dark corners made her cringe. But, this was for Max, so she shook her thoughts away and stepped boldly through the door and down the stairs. Yet, as fate would have it, no matter how bold Lalita might try to be her tails wound up once again tripping her. She fell the last few steps into an undignified heap on the floor. Thoroughly embarrassed, she just lay there for a minute until everyone else made it down. She fluffed her tails, glaring at them. "Just had to do that, didn't you?" she murmured sarcastically, as though her tails had done it on purpose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Goldenrod City||Late Morning

After he kill off the infected, he didn’t even bother eating it. He wanted the blood of the living, not of the dead. So he would resume his hunt for those pokemon that had caused him to get buried under the building.
    He made a growed in the throat that sounded like it was mixed with a hiss as he began to look for there scent trail once again. Keeping his head low since none of them could fly or reach his height.
    His tail swept the ground behind it, sending up dust and small pebbles. He looked almost like he was walking on all fours, but his hands weren’t even touching the ground, instead the where suspended just inches from it, the claws curled inward so they didn’t scrap the ground.
    The burn on his back didn’t even concern him at the moment, as it didn’t even bother him. If he were living he would probably be in agonizing pain from it, but since he was not living, he didn’t even notice it.

Before the Haxorus knew it he was at the other end of the city, near the path that took you to the National Park. There scent wasn’t even here, but if he didn’t even see them on his track through the city, then they must ether not be in it, or…
    Geo looked to the northern entrance to the underground tunnel. He made his way to it, easily knocking down the barricade that was held agonised the door from the inside.
    As he walked into the dark deserted tunnel, he could hear the scurrying of smaller infected, he wouldn’t even bother with such meagre creatures, they would not pose a threat to him.
    So not even knowing if they where even down here or not, he may probably find some other living pokemon in this tunnel, so let the hunt, begin.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 am

Goldernrod City || Morning [6]

The vigoroth shuffled on the spot slightly as the newly formed group went about solving the problem of navigating their way through the tunnel. He watched in silent concern, butterflies attacking his stomach as the espeon disappeared into the darkness. He’s crazy! Clyde thought panicked, as Max’s vivid, green belt dissolved into the overwhelming gloom of Goldenrod Tunnel. He took a sharp inhale, wanting to rush forward and bring the feline back into the group’s visions, but emitted a sigh of relief when Max finally emerged with pieces of discarded wood.

"If you would be so kind as to lend me your flame. If you light it, Alice and I can levitate them around you so the rest of you can see. It would probably keep most of the smaller infected away."

Clyde raised an eyebrow quizzically; smaller infected wouldn’t be the problem. However, he could admit that having some form of light was better than nothing, regardless of whether or not it may either threaten or unfortunately, alert any infected of their presence. Watching Lalita set the wood alight with a flamethrower and Max previously asking of Alice’s assistant in levitating the makeshift torches, Clyde felt particularly useless. He was a normal-type and was terrified of the dark. Whilst the team worked together to make sure they entered this tunnel, Clyde was praying that they would fail and simply divert their attentions elsewhere. It was selfish, but his pride prevented him from admitting the rather childish fear of the dark. Then, Lalita was walking ahead into the construction, a flaming torch hovering in front of her.

Clyde’s body trembled involuntarily and he looked desperately over to Alice. Out of all these pokemon, Alice had immediately struck him as the most empathetic of the group, and realizing that if he didn’t get his fears to someone, he may be paying for it later. Moving to walk closely beside the psychic, he cleared his throat slightly whilst his eyes remained wide and alert as they neared the darkness.
    “Urm... Alice? I think I should probably mention that I’m... ahem, somewhat... scared of the dark,” He uttered his words as quietly as he could, hoping that only the gardevoir would hear his confession. He felt completely idiotic. Only children were scared of something as common as the dark, but here he was, a high-leveled vigoroth reluctant to walk through a dim-lit tunnel – albeit, potentially full of the infected. With a sigh, he looked down at his feet, afraid that the others may laugh or mock him – the human always had. He shuddered then; memories of the criminal’s ruthless punishments swimming into his mind – a young slakoth left crying in a pitch black room.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 am

Goldenrod Underground|Morning [7]

Ma'am, If you would be so kind as to lend me your flame. If you light it, Alice and I can levitate them around you so the rest of you can see. It would probably keep most of the smaller infected away. Max the Espeon told Lalita. Alice chuckled lightly at the silly accent. The quite beautiful Ninetales set the planks on fire. Alice closed her eyes and used Psychic, raising the plank into the air with her mind. The group slowly furthered into the Underground of Goldenrod.

Urm... Alice? I think I should probably mention that I’m... ahem, somewhat... scared of the dark, The Slakoth was now closer to her. Alice looked to him, bringing the plank closer to him, to give him more light. We are all afraid of something, Clyde. And in all honesty, I'm not quite fond of the dark either. It is nothing to be ashamed of. The Gardevoir admitted. We will all be just fine. She smiled, as she attempted to reassure him, even though Alice wasn't too good at these kind of things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 am

Goldenrod Underground|Morning(1)

Footsteps. Gormlaith heard footsteps. And it sounded like a group. Was it a pack of infected? It couldn't be living, she hadn't seen the living in months. Not since her husband and her babies. Gormlaith prayed it wasn't them, infected or alive. They should be far away now, somewhere safe. If they had become infected...she didn't want to think of it. There would be nothing left for her to live for.

Then who was it? Gormlaith didn't want to be caught off guard, so she would approach them first. She stood to her full height, surely she would tower over them. Fighting wasn't in her plans, she just wanted to intimidate them. Her fur was puffed out, her teeth bared. Hopefully this werewolf-like appearance would be enough to scare them off.

Gormlaith walked forward, into the...light? That wasn't there before. Nevertheless, she walked forward.
    "Who are you? What business do you have here?" She growled, her Scottish accent thick with viciousness.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm

((Hate to do this but could you skip me. Geo’s just wondering around the underground looking for you guys.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 am

Goldernrod City || Morning [7]

"We are all afraid of something, Clyde. And in all honesty, I'm not quite fond of the dark either. It is nothing to be ashamed of. We will all be just fine."

Clyde smiled appreciatively at Alice’s words and was exceedingly grateful for her positioning of the torch directly in front of his vision. Even with the glowing light, he could only see a few feet ahead at the very most. Swallowing his fear with a shake of his massive head, Clyde headed onwards with a newfound sense of determination to face what was his most powerful enemy, the dark. Trying to keep his attention directly ahead of him where the path was at its brightest, Clyde soon found that even with the light temporarily disabling one foe, it was only a matter of time before another threat appeared.

It took him a moment to make out the huge canine just ahead of the group, and with every step forward, the blurred silhouette sharpened into the form of a zoroark. But this wasn’t an ordinary zoroark – it was massive. Eyes widening at the unusual size of the pokémon, Clyde subconsciously took a step back, his mind caught between a mix of awe and fear.

"Who are you? What business do you have here?"

It was a female and from the sound of its slightly gruff voice had its origins in Scotland. Clyde watched the creature carefully, noting the unusually colored mane in the dim light but thankful to judge that it hadn’t been infected. Regardless of that, she seemed particularly threatening – fangs bared, abnormal height and harsh tone; Clyde didn’t want to get on the bad side of this creature. Opening his mouth to offer the newcomer an explanation, the vigoroth suddenly realized he had nothing to tell. He had no idea why they were here, only that Lalita and Max had made plans to enter the tunnel. Looking over to the pair of pokémon, waiting for them to provide this zoroark with their intentions, Clyde subtly tensed his muscles – just in case the canine decided it wasn’t going to reason with them.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:12 pm

((OOC:Please skip me. Alice can't really do anything, and she wouldn't instantly approach Gorm. She's not that kind of person. Sorry!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Morning(2)

Gormlaith's growls continued, but lowered slightly. The newcomers didn't attack, so they must be uninfected. They were brave as well, since they stood their ground. Her interest piqued, Gormlaith stepped closer. She could see them better, though the glare from the fire still slightly obscured them.
    Their leader was a pale ninetales, who seemed to shine in the firelight. Behind the fox was a tall, slender pokemon. It's species was not known to Gormlaith, but she could tell it was psychic by the way it was focused on the fire. Beside the tall one was a furry ape-like pokemon. It looked feirce, though it's stance gave away it's fear.

What a diverse party...The monster fox thought to herself. They appeared to be on the defence. So they weren't hostile--not yet. Deeming the situation as safe, Gormlaith spoke in a more civilized, less vicious tone.
    "Again, I ask: What business do you have here? I've never seen your faces before, so I assume you've entered from above the ground."

Gormlaith was genuinely curious. She hadn't seen any living, sane pokemon for the longest time. Did that mean her family could still be alive?

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Morning
    (26)

((OOC: Hey guys we need to have Max removed/killed off so I am going to backtrack a tad and do that here. Some random infected, poor dear))

Lalita was still blushing from her fall down the stairs, the others were still lingering near the top, Alice and Fuzzy seemed to be talking, but Max was coming down to her. She smiled up at him but it fell as she saw a strange shadow lurking behind him. As she tried to call out a warning it attacked, as sickly purple Persian with gleaming red eyes grabbed Max by the tail and pulled him off the stairs. The torch he had been holding up fell after him as he lost his concentration, the embers giving just enough light at the bottom to show Max pinned under the creature trying to fight back. She rushed over to him as quickly as she could but it was too late. She slipped on something slick and struggled to stay upright, doing the only thing she could and torching the thing with a Flamethrower. It hissed in pain as its fur caught aflame and it took off into the darkness. Padding over to where Max was she was horrified to find that the Persian had ripped his throat open and the blood was running down the floor. It was why she had slipped. Terrified and in shock she ran back to the others, with no idea what to tell them.

She was shaking when she got to Alice and Clyde, but she couldn't speak. Max was her friend and she couldn't save him...what was she supposed to do now? They couldn't stay here, it wasn't safe. They had to get out, had to go...anywhere. Just not here. "Who are you? What business do you have here?" Lalita jumped up and shrieked at the deep growl emanating from the darkness. She quickly curled her tails around her like a cloak, attempting to hide from whatever it was that was lurking before them. 'First Max and now this?' she wondered to herself. 'What else could happen today?' Alice brought the light a little closer and soon she could see fur, dark fur, and strange red hair. She had never seen anything like it before, and Lalita's curiosity got the better of her as she peeked her head out from under her tails. Standing up straight, though still incredibly tense and slightly in shock, she faced the new creature with a boldness she didn't feel.

"Again, I ask: What business do you have here? I've never seen your faces before, so I assume you've entered from above the ground." Lalita stared at the creature as it came into full view, the voice much calmer this time. Looking back at Alice and Fuzzy they seemed to be waiting for her to say something. She took a large gulp and faced the massive dark creature. "I-I-I am Lalita, these are m-my friends. W-we came from a-above, w-we were l-looking for someone. B-but...I guess it doesn't m-matter now," Lalita stammered out. She had never stuttered a day in her entire life but by Arceus this creature was huge! It was scaring her half to death and all it was doing was looking at her! She glanced quickly at her companions before staring down at the floor sadly. "Max is dead..." she whispered mournfully.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:09 am

Goldenrod Underground||Morning

The Axe Jaw Pokemon kept wandering around the underground looking for his prey. Growling as his vision began to become dull that he had to rely on movement in order to see.
    His nose kept filling with the scent of rot, which would make finding his prey even more of a hassle, so in frustration he let out a roar laud enough to be heard throughout the underground, almost seeming to shake the walls that held it in place. If he wasn’t careful, then he could get buried under this, and if that happened, there was no getting out.

As he looked in the distance, he saw faint movement, but it was hard to make out their shapes.
    His eyes radiated a faint red light as he kept watching them, not knowing if they where living or just something swaying in the wind.

((Geo’s eyesight is starting to get bad from the infection that he is now starting to see the way a Tyrannosaurus would.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 am

Goldernrod Underground || Morning [8]

"I-I-I am Lalita, these are m-my friends. W-we came from a-above, w-we were l-looking for someone. B-but...I guess it doesn't m-matter now,"

Clyde was shocked when Lalita finally spoke up and answered the zoroark who had seemingly calmed down since its first appearance. Only awhile earlier, the ninetales walked with such confidence and composure that Clyde was genuinely concerned at this drastic change in her tone. Surely the zoroark wasn’t that scary; of course, she was larger than usual and in this light seemed particularly threatening, but Clyde was just thankful that it wasn’t an infected they’d stumbled across. The silence that suddenly enveloped them also worried the vigoroth; the creature he’d considered as the leader, Max, had not yet spoken up and explained the situation with more clarity as he had expected. Glancing around in an attempt to spot the green feline, his eyes widened in fear at the realization Max was missing – behind him was only the ever-strengthening darkness. Opening his mouth to exclaim the problem, he abruptly stopped when the ninetales beat him to it.

"Max is dead..."

Clyde couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Lalita spoke just above a whisper and there was no doubting the sincerity in her voice. Shaking his head, shocked at this news, Clyde’s body shuddered involuntarily and a great wave of guilt swept over him; he hadn’t even noticed.
    “B-But, he was just here?” Clyde uttered to himself, unbelievingly. Looking behind him once more, he wondered whether the body lay back towards the tunnel’s entrance. Taking a sharp intake to silence his vivid imagination and gather his growing nerves, he looked back to Lalita. She must’ve witnessed it.
    “I’m so sorry,” He spoke softly. He presumed they’d known each other for time and that his death would have distressed her, even if she made en effort not to show it. Lowering his head in a moment respects to the espeon that he’d been unfortunate not to have known better, he returned his attention to the zoroark.
    “H-He was a friend,” He explained softly. He would’ve continued when a familiar roar temporarily deafened him. His body tensing in realization, he looked to his companions, panicked. He had heard the exact sound only a few minutes earlier back at Lalita’s home and was increasingly distressed to be hearing it for the second time. Sniffing the air, he caught the growing scent of rotting flesh. Unsure whether this was confirmation of his thoughts or simply some hidden body, Clyde was growing desperate to escape this hell.
    “I’d know that roar anywhere,” Clyde’s eyes were fixated on the darkness behind the zoroark, hoping that he may get some preliminary glimpse of the haxorus within the tunnel. “That infected must’ve survived...”

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Morning [8]

Again, I ask: What business do you have here? I've never seen your faces before, so I assume you've entered from above the ground. A new Pokemon spoke and came closer. Alice blinked, not sure what to say. I-I-I am Lalita, these are m-my friends. W-we came from a-above, w-we were l-looking for someone. B-but...I guess it doesn't m-matter now. Lalita stuttered, responding to the Pokemon. Max is dead... she then whispered. Alice's eyes widen, and she lowered her head, as did Clyde. I...I am sorry, she spoke softly. This is truely terrible, and I admire you being so strong, Lalita...I wish to be strong as well, like you. The Gardevoir tried to comfort.

A familiar roar rang through her ears, and Alice sighed. Could this get any worse? I’d know that roar anywhere. That infected must’ve survived... Clyde said. Alice nodded. She turned to the new Pokemon. We mean no harm, but an undead dragon-like beast is on our tails. She gave a brief summary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Morning(3)

"I-I-I am Lalita, these are m-my friends. W-we came from a-above, w-we were l-looking for someone. B-but...I guess it doesn't m-matter now," The fox spoke up. She added something afterwards, it sounded like "Max is dead..." A friend? Gormlaith must have looked curious, for the mid-sized one said that was the name of a friend. Gormlaith Lowered her head. "I'm sorry. So many are dying during these hard times..." Gormlaith said, the last part said to no one in particular.

Before they could continue their conversation, a roar sounded in the tunnels. The humanoid one explained their situation, how they were in the process of fleeing. "I see. I could lead you to the other end, if you'd like." Gormlaith lower herself to all fours. Walking was quicker when she travelled like this. Plus, if she had to, she could carry one of them on her back.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Late Morning (1)

Silver woke up outside of a village with the sign, that seem to be decomposing, that was still readable say "Goldenrod City." "So I'm in Goldenrod. I heard about this city and it's underground area but it doesn't look like there are anyone around," she said softly to herself not wanting to draw attention to her. She was still searching for other survivors of this infection that is going around Johto weather of her own kind of Riolu and Lucario or of other Pokemon species. Ever since she saw the death of her family through her egg and the death of her dear trainer by these undead Pokemon she will be glad to make friends with any other living survivors.

Silver heard a terrifying roar that seemed to come underground and she knew that an undead is on the prowl of some prey. 'I hope that whoever that undead is chasing after that they are alright. Maybe I should go check though I will need to be careful,' she thought to herself as she headed to a northern opening. She closed her eyes and let her ears wiggle in the air as she sense for any aura that isn't dark which would mean the infected or undead and found about four auras that were a light blue coloring which told her their were some living Pokemon down there that may be in danger. With her eyes still close Silver followed the auras she sense without having to use her Focus Blast to light the way which in turn kept her safe from danger.

She felt some dark auras in the area but thankfully they hadn't noticed her as she walked past them and got closer to the four living auras she felt. She wasn't sure how they will react towards her sudden appearance but she remember her vow she made to herself after the death of her trainer and she wasn't going to turn back. She could tell that two of the auras were canine base like her, maybe they will be a Riolu or Lucario but she doubted it since the aura of the two didn't feel like her own.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Late Morning
    (27)

((OOC: Silver darling don't forget to add your location and time of day in bold under your character ^_^! I know you are new and welcome to Alph team by the way!))

She heard her two newest friends apologize for her loss of Max, and Lalita felt herself tearing up. She had grown so fond of her fellow shiny, his loss was hitting her hard. "I'm sorry. So many are dying during these hard times..." Her face showed her surprise, for she was shocked that the intimidating creature was remorseful for her. "Thank you...everyone," she whispered, offering the new creature a smile. "May I ask your name?" But before the dark one could even have a second to answer a massive roar resounded through the tunnel. The dragon was back.

"We mean no harm, but an undead dragon-like beast is on our tails." Alice told the dark one, who lowered herself down to walk as Lalita did. It was strange seeing such a massive creature on all fours, and she still towered over the shiny fox. "I could lead you to the other end, if you'd like." Lalita gave an appreciative smile. "That would be very helpful, thank you. Lead the way." She happily followed the larger fox, wanting to be as far away from the still warm corpse of her dearest friend as quickly as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Goldenrod Underground||Late Morning

They moved, the figures moved, and they where heading in his direction. This made him gleam a crooked emotionless smile.
    They where most likely heading to the north entrance, the entrance he had just come from. They will be surprised when they turn the corner to find him laying in wait.
    The Haxorus backed up and hid behind a corner staying perfectly still as his prey got closer. His jaws dripping blood as he listened to there steps get closer and closer.

His tail began to sway back and forth in anticipation for them to hurry up and get close enough for him to spring.
    He clenched his jaw, unable to wait any longer he turned to corner and let out a roar, “You are going to die!” He shouted as he aimed a Dual Chop at the closest one he could see.
    The silver Ninetales.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:21 am

Goldernrod City || Late Morning [9]

"I see. I could lead you to the other end, if you'd like."

Clyde was pleasantly surprised at the canine’s offer to assist them. Having been on the verge of attacking a few short minutes ago, the zoroark had suddenly become aware that they were all in the same situation; survivors in a dangerous world. Smiling softly, he glanced to Alice before following Lalita and the stranger down the tunnel, swallowing his fear and focusing on being reunited with daylight.

“You are going to die!”

He saw the infected’s blurred silhouette even before it screamed its savage words. It was definitely the same one. Even in the dim light of the tunnel, Clyde found it impossible to forget such a monstrosity. With their pathway blocked, it seemed there was no other choice but to fight and the infected was already preparing its first attack. Realizing the creature’s intended target was Lalita, Clyde ran forward in a burst of foolish heroism to knock the ninetales out of harm’s way with more force than he’d intended. The urge to apologize was quickly silenced by a fierce pain in his left side and a blow that caused him to stumble to the ground. He emitted a cross between a growl and groan at the attack’s impact and didn’t need to inspect himself to know that the wound was bleeding. Two large gashes had emerged on Clyde’s side, not too deep but enough to stain his white, ragged fur and create a pool of red liquid where he’d fallen. Struggling to his feet with sharp fangs bared, he took up a slightly lopsided defensive stance before glancing to the zoroark – surely she could put some of her undoubted strength to good use.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 am

Goldenrod City|Late Morning [9]

Alice began to follow the new Pokemon, but then she heard a yell. You are going to die! The Gardevoir turned to see the infected dragon-like beast, it aiming an attack at Lalita. Alice watched in surprise as Clyde pushed the Ninetales out of the way and took the blow. He was in pain.

This angered Alice.

Crying out, the Gardevoir unleashed a strong Energy Ball at the undead dragon, followed by a Shadow Ball. The angry Gardevoir let out another Energy Ball. You...leave us alone! She cried.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am

Goldenrod City|Late Morning(4)

They had barely walked a few feet before the infected dragon showed itself. This must have been the infected they were talking about. It lunged at the smaller fox, but thankfully she was knocked out of the way. The beast continued on its rampage. It was distracted by the attacks from the psychic pokemon, which Gormlaith took as an oppritunity. While the dragon was distracted, she used her illusion ability to take the appearance of the Ninetales. It worked. She now had the attention of the dragon.

Gormlaith sprung into action, lunging at the infected . As soon as she was near it her illusion faded, becoming herself again. She was fortunate enough to be about two feet taller than the beast, giving her a slight advantage. The playing field was even by the fact that the infected had two giant axes on its face. Gormlaith had to be careful to avoid those.
    She aimed a Night Slash at it's face, attempting to get it's eyes.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Goldenrod City|Late Morning (2)

You are going to die! Silver heard in front of her and she knew that the infected that she had heard earlier was just ahead of her and it sounds like it found what it was hunting. Moving quickly she came upon the scene and saw that a giant Haxorus, at least giant in her opinion, was about to attack a silver fox that look to be a Ninetails before a Vigoroth push the fox out of the way and took the blow himself. Silver grew worried about the furry monkey Pokemon but she was glad to see that there was no dark energy in him after the blow which meant he didn't get infected. You...leave us alone! she then heard and when she look she saw a Gardevoir using Energy Ball on the dragon.

She then noticed another Silver fox like the first one knock the dragon away but she knew it wasn't another Ninetails because of the aura surrounding the Pokemon and was proving right when the illusion wore off and showed a Zoroark. After she got an idea of the scene and knew which Pokemon was which by their aura she waited for an opening and when she saw it she charge up her Focus Blast attack not wanting to get close to the infected if she didn't have to. ~Move out of the way my fellow Pokemon so that you won't be in the blast~ She sent through telepathy so that she wouldn't give her position away. Because with Focus Blast she knew that since she was still young she will be tired for a bit and will only be able to use her smaller attacks.

When she was sure that the others were out of the way of her attack she sent her powerful Focus Blast at the infected hoping that it will hit it. If not then her position would have been giving away and she knew that she had to be ready to dodge the best she could if the infected came out her. ~When you are able come over where you see the blast from and I'll help you all get out of here~ she added hoping that they won't be to worried and frighten and will listen to her. She didn't want to see any more living killed or become an infected and will do what she can to help even if it will use a lot of her energy.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm