Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The CELADON Team

Anonymous

The CELADON Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The CELADON Team

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Celadon Dept. Store|Late Afternoon
    (2)

"Why, I got it from this lovely place back in Jubilife City. This place had them of all colors and sizes! Same place I got my tatoos, as well!" Velshine let out a squeal of delight, this Pokemon could be as nearly fashion savvy as himself, and that was such a rare thing to find. It would be like finding a Chanel Purse on sale! At Boris's own introduction, Vel politely stepped back and let go of the gorgeous boa, preparing them for a show.

"You may call me...Velshaine!" After he paused for effect, he let out his Sunny Day right as he called out his own name and spread his wings out as far as they would go, throwing his head back dramatically. The sunlight from behind him made the colorful Braviary look as though he was standing in the middle of a bright spotlight, and his feathers gleamed brightly. It was an entrance he had perfected several years ago, for when he would step out onto the runway with his owner. It always put even the models to shame with how brilliantly he would shine, and everyone loved to take pictures. It was a shame, really, that there were only a few Pokemon here to witness his glorious beauty rather than the hundreds he was used to. Oh well, couldn't win them all.

But the loud cry of terror, that was unexpected. And the creature that rolled out was even more so. He turned sharply, dropping his wings but forgetting his Sunny Day lasted for a while. But...

Oh. My. God. She was absolutely precious! When the little Aron rolled out of hiding and into the bright spotlight of his Sunny Day, she absolutely stole all of Vel's attention. She didn't even really get a word out before he dashed over to her and started nuzzling the tiny iron bug. He fact that she was currently using a defensive move to try and thwart any attackers was completely lost on him. She was just so damn cute! He cooed and trilled in delight at the little creature, but she just looked so dull, even with her shiny armor.

Velshaine carefully gripped his talons around the little Aron and picked her up to be about eye level. He kept turning her around and looking at her from every side, trying to get an idea of what was missing. A bright smile and a gasp came forth as a spark of inspiration hit him. Carefully preening a few of his downy feathers out of one wing, he tucked them into the plates of armor, giving her the appearance of having her own pink feather boa. "There, perfect! You look marvelous darling!" Yes, that Boris's accessory was exactly the inspiration he needed for this little girl. Who was...

"What's your name again, love?"

((OOC: Had permission to pick up Dilly, ^_^))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 am

((Sorry everyone, but I'm not in a posting mood. And I don't want to put some bad post, so just skip. Will have her do somethin next round. : ( ))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 am

Celadon City || Late Afternoon [17]

"You may call me...Velshaine!"

Montague managed a smile, his expression feigning admiration as his eyes momentarily caught Capulet’s own. The sudden twitch in the ferret’s left eye accompanied with the picture of disbelief on his usually intense face was laughable. The Seviper was forced to bite his lip, his companion’s utter lack of subtlety threatening to launch him into a laughing fit. He remained composed; however, a broad smile appeared on his face as Boris was moved to applause at the bird’s eccentric entrance.
    “This guy for real?” Capulet muttered, an eyebrow raised as he struggled beneath the Seviper’s weight, earning him a chuckled ‘Ssh’ from his companion. Ever so polite, the Zangoose was genuinely impressed at Montague’s ability to lie for the sake of keeping everybody happy. In a way, it was an admirable trait that the ferret was severely lacking.

About to open his mouth to introduce himself following Boris’ query, the serpent’s attention soon fell onto the metallic creature that had fallen from above. Jumping a little at the creature’s sudden entrance, Montague ushered a weak smile as the fearful stranger cowered away. Cap had managed to crawl from beneath the serpent’s coils, dusting himself off as he stood to watch Boris and Velshaine fuss over the Aron. Snorting, the Zangoose stood uncomfortably beside Monty, the unlikely duo suddenly finding themselves utterly lost in the current gushing over appearances, an exchange of compliments per se. Neither Cap nor Monty were anything special - entirely average for their species, whilst Montague was permanently disfigured with a trio of scars running across his face. Then again, the pair had little to no appreciation for beauty anyway. They were battlers, essentially scientific experiments, leaving no time to engross themselves with vanity.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 am

Post 3

Celadon Dept. Store| Late Afternoon

Dill was absolutely terrified. Not only were the other pokemon staring at her, the gorgeous one came up to her and started talking. She couldn't very well hear him -as her trembling caused enough noise- but as she was picked up, a frightened squeak escaped her. How-- she was over 100 lbs! How was he picking her up?! 'Oh no-- He's going to eat me! He's going to break me open and eat my fatty self! her mind wailed. That's what you get, Dill, for trying to go for the big meal over there-- Glutton! Now you'll be HIS meal!'

"What's your name again, love?"

The friendly, odd question made her eyes open and carefully take a look at her slightly new surroundings. Her cerulean eyes carefully made their way up to the beautiful bird's face, which even when wonderfully preened, radiated friendliness. She blinked; it was a stark difference from the hungry predator she'd already figured him to be. "...Dill.." her little voice managed, her response catching a little in her throat. She took a nervous glance at the others and returned her gaze to the bird, Velshaine.

"...Are... Are you not going to eat me?" A trembling sigh escaped her, her eyeline falling down to the floor. A little nubby leg went to her face in a gesture of distress. "If you are, I... Please, just make it quick... I knew my disgusting hunger would lead me to such a fate now or later... I just... I hope you have the decency to not let me suffer..." She let out a last, mournful sigh and closed her eyes, tearing up a little at the thought of her horrible fate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

(3)

Aww, her name was Dill. Like a cute little Dill pickle! And that's what he would call her, Dill Pickle. Oh now he just absolutely loved the little creature in his talons, she was so tiny and cute! Vel's feathers puffed wildly at his enthusiasm, and made him look like a youngling about to molt. His sleek beauty had turned into a fluffy cuteness to match the joy he felt at holding the tiny Aron. "...Are... Are you not going to eat me?"

Vel blanched at the suggestion, and gagged off to the side. Him? Eat her? In what lifetime would that be acceptable?! Besides the tiny creature was encased in metal, that wouldn't be very appetizing for anyone, not that he'd even care to think such things. He preferred fish as his meat and stayed mostly to berries and treats as the rest of his diet. Bugs, metal or not, were not to be considered edible. One never knew where a bug Pokemon may have been...ugh. He shuddered at the mental image his mind produced, mostly a garbage dump festering in month old waste covered in tiny bug Pokemon.

"If you are, I... Please, just make it quick... I knew my disgusting hunger would lead me to such a fate now or later... I just... I hope you have the decency to not let me suffer..." Vel placed her back on the floor and put one talon up to her mouth to pause her. "Shush child! I shall do no such thing! Why would I eat such a sweet little thing after having just given her a collar made of my very own down? You are too cute and precious to eat darling! And you look simply fabulous!" Velshaine gave little Dilly a brilliant smile before turning to look at everyone else in the room. They were all giving him the strangest looks, well except for Boris.

"...What? Something in my feathers?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 am

Celadon Dept. Store || Late Afternoon [18]

"...Are... Are you not going to eat me?”

The aron’s quiet words near enough melted the seviper’s heart, a sympathetic smile emerging on his face as he watched the fearful steel-type in Velshaine’s grasp.
    “Bit crunchy, don’cha think?” Capulet remarked mainly to himself, squinting at the aron as he mentally questioned how that could be considered appetizing. It was literally biting into a piece of metal! But then again, maybe there was some sort of flesh buried beneath the armour. As he considered a hypothetical method of removing said armour, he felt Montague’s tail routinely stab to his ribs. The zangoose hardly flinched that time. He’d becoming so accustomed to these little jabs of late that he was almost numb to the slight sting that accompanied it. He met the serpent’s irritated glare with a lazy grin.

"...What? Something in my feathers?"

The pair turned back to the scene between the colourful bird and the steel insect, suddenly aware that they weren’t just observers anymore. The bird was addressing them, apparently having noticed their earlier utter disbelief, almost amusement, in the conversations between the two fashonistas and the newcomer.
    “Oh, hehe, no, no, no,” Montague quickly blurted out, a smile on his face as he slithered closer to the group, dragging a less enthusiastic ferret alongside him. “Oh sorry, where are my manners? My name’s Montague, this bundle of fun is Capulet,” He gestured to the ferret with a flick of his head, his demeanour pleasant and welcoming.
    “Hey,” The zangoose, however, remained notoriously disinterested. Cap held up a clawed hand lazily as a wave of greeting, his eyes regarding the aron as he silenced his curiosity on how to consume it.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 am

Post 4

Celadon Dept. Store| Evening

"Shush child! I shall do no such thing! Why would I eat such a sweet little thing after having just given her a collar made of my very own down? You are too cute and precious to eat darling! And you look simply fabulous!"

Dill's wide cerulean eyes were in shock as Velshaine retreated his talon against her mouth. "Sweet little thing?" "Collar made of--" what? As she realized there was something stuck between the plates of her armor, her large head swiveled around, trying to catch a glimpse of it. Though her head was too big to really be able to tell, she did manage to catch a glimpse of it as she looked. There, a flash of beautiful magenta in her peripherie. Her eyes brightened a little, but she was soon distracted by the duo connected by the delicious-looking chain.

“Oh sorry, where are my manners? My name’s Montague, this bundle of fun is Capulet,” the snake began, which his compatriot only offered a detached, "Hey." Needless to say, it was a much better reaction than Dill had previously feared, what with her horrifying vision of them trying to eat her. (Thankfully, she'd missed the "crunchy" bit.) She did a small little gesture reminicent of a curtsey.

"Dill," she repeated, her expression slowly forming a cute smile. Thank goodness these pokemon were so friendly! "I'm... very pleased to meet you!" Bright eyes now alight with hope and renewed vigor, she almost bounced in place... were she not over 100 lbs. "Thank you for being so..." She paused as she sought the word she wanted. ...hospitable~" She glanced to the large iron beam she'd spotted earlier, feeling her stomach rumble with desire. How being so scared could make one so hungry she'd never know, but it was still there, demanding to be satiated. However, it was rude to eat in front of others, so... she would have to wait.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:23 pm

(4)

Oh his little Pickle was so adorable! Vel let out a gleeful squee as her tummy rumbled, it was just so cute. How could one little creature be so sweet and perfect all at once? And how did he never meet her before all of this drab epidemic nonsense? Vel gave broad grin to the rest of the group, and for the first time noticed the strange chain linking the serpent and the rodent together. He stepped carefully over to them, his talons clacking noisily on the floor, and bowed to poke at the chain with his beak.

"What a strange accessory you two wear." His tone as he stared at the piece of metal was completely sincere. There was no insult or jibe to their choice of fashion, just a genuine confusion. The fashion-savvy bird had never seen anything like it before and was genuinely curious. "Is it...well-uh...huh. What is-what's its purpose?" While his body never moved, his head turned sideways in a strange expression of his curiosity as he looked up at the pair. He blinked owlishly and his feathers in his neck slowly poofed out the longer he waited for a reply. While he was a patient man, he always had the most obvious tells, which is why he sucked at bluffing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Celadon City//Late Afternoon
    [11]

Rei wasn't anywhere near the others as she sat on the roof of the store. Ari and the big dog had left, and the others where still on the bottom floor. She licked her paw and ran if over her ear before standing up and heading back downstairs to where the others where. She seemed to have been missing long enough.

Once the Delcatty had gotten to the floor with the others, there seemed to be some new faced. And Aron, a pokemon from her home region, and a large bird she couldn't recognize. They seemed to be talking about something, but Rei wasn't really listening to there conversation as she went and sat down on her own, curling her tail over her paws.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 am

Celadon Dept. Store || Late Afternoon [19]

"What a strange accessory you two wear. Is it...well-uh...huh. What is-what's its purpose?”

Montague smiled, amused, at the colourful bird’s confusion concerning the chain connecting himself to the snappy ferret. Capulet however remained characteristically moody. The bird was just so different, not to mention the boa-wearing zoroark. The zangoose had no time for something as trivial as appearances, almost insulted that the bane of his life was considered as nothing but a flashy accessory. Stupid bird. He held his tongue, knowing that it would be only so long until Monty’s tether snapped and when that happened, the ferret often found himself struggling to breathe. Stupid snake. The zangoose was unsurprised when the fancy mutt also admitted his interest, leaving Jude to snicker at the sidelines. Well, at least he was out of his mood.

Capulet seemed unwilling to offer any sort of response, so the seviper brought it upon himself to explain the chain. Planning his words carefully, his face contorted into one of deep thought before eventually softening to a shy smile.
    “Um… well, it’s not an accessory exactly,” A certain embarrassment surfaced in the serpent as he spoke aloud. It was a rather sensitive topic, practically abuse in those first few weeks, but to these strangers it probably seemed one big joke. Pushing any potential reactions to the back of his mind, Monty continued. “Our trainer had this fascination, well, more obsession with the relationships between seviper and zangoose,” His dark eyes flickered to the others, checking that they followed. “W-We’re meant to hate each other,”
    “Meant to? We do,” Capulet muttered bitterly beside him, the seviper’s face falling somewhat .That had been uncalled for. The zangoose always seemed so adamant to find the negatives. Monty actually liked the grouchy ferret – surely Capulet felt something for him? Saddened, he hesitated a moment before continuing.
    “Umm… yes, uh… So he – the human – decided he’d force us together with this chain. We’ve had it for months now, th-there’s no breaking it,”
    “Mmm yes, enough of the sob story. You’re wasting your breath, Mont,” Capulet rose to his face, suddenly angry now that old memories had begun to manifest themselves in his head. Montague wasn’t a bad guy, a bit of a pushover perhaps, but the ferret simply couldn’t overpower his instincts. From birth, Cap had been alerted that the snakes were their enemies, that they were to be killed on sight – having to bury his kind’s maxim wasn’t any easy feat. Cap reached the end of the chain’s length, his movement restricted as he sat down as far as he could get, back to the others. “They won’t understand,”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Celadon Dept. Store || Late Afternoon [3] Continuing post count from Cherrygrove

The Dept. Store was dark and the Smeargle used her golden tail to paint the inside. She had already succeeded in painting five floors with cheerful images and was working on the sixth when she heard voices. Her ears flicked and she turned toward the noise. [b]I do wonder who it could be...
    The Smeargle peeked down the stairs and found a whole punch of pokemon. She moved her golden gaze to the Leafeon and Zoroark. What a strange pair...

Then she looked at the Zangoose and Serviper and she blinked a few times at the chains, Oh my... The shot back up the stairs. I wonder if they heard me? The Golden Smeargle stopped at where she had stopped on her pictures and shrugged. Why not... The Smeargle's voice was deep as she continued her images. She just wondered if the living were coming up here.

(I;m so sorry for the wait guys)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:20 am

Post 5

Celadon Dept. Store| Evening

Dill's attention was very easily diverted to the pierced leafeon when he spoke, nudging her to eat if she liked. She was about to protest, about how her pudgy form didn't need more food, when the subject of the delicious chain was brought up.

Apparently, it was quite the annoyance, and as the afflicted creatures spoke, her brilliant sapphire eyes watched it dance and wriggle with their movements. She took a small step forward, her hunger ovveriding her shyness, and when their tale ended on a note of dark hopelessness, she cleared her little throat, pausing before speaking.

"...I could eat it," she began, but paused and cleared her throat again, as her previous try ended with her voice cracking. "I could eat it," she began, louder, looking to the two. As if to deter the unbelief that would surely follow, she nudged a small bit of scrap metal and happily chewed it, swallowing the little bit that only made her hunger for furious. "I eat metals... instead of normal food. That chain is only metal, right?" It certainly looked like mere metal. "I can free you."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm

(5)

A look of horror crossed over Vel's features as the serpent described the reason for their contraption. The chain, which once to him just looked bulky and garish, now looked gigantic and menacing. As he told of their human's cruelty he was reminded that not everyone got the chance to live in the lap of luxury as he had. These two had obviously never been gifted with the pleasures of the world, art, music, romance and fashion. He could help but pity their situation, as such strong creatures shouldn't be forced against their very nature.

"Mmm yes, enough of the sob story. You’re wasting your breath, Mont. They won’t understand." Vel's feathers ruffled angrily at the Mongoose's superior attitude, and he chattered indignantly. "Just because someone is different than you doesn't give you the right to be rude, young man!" Vel told Cap sternly. "Some of the greatest achievements in history were made because people with different views worked together." Before he could get any further into his lecture, however, a soft sound caught the brightly colored bird's attention. "...I could eat it."

"I eat metals... instead of normal food. That chain is only metal, right? I can free you." A bright smile lit up Velshaine's face at the small Aron's suggestion. "That is a marvelous idea Pickle darling! What say you two? Should the dear Dilly Pickle take care of that nasty burden you both bear?" His voice took on an almost lyrical tone as he spoke, his wings waving in grand gestures to his speech. It was as though he were putting on a show and was simply waiting for the applause at the end. Of course, if anyone thought bad of him for it he most likely wouldn't care or even notice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm

((I'm sorry, but I keep forgetting its my turn on this team. Please skip while I catch up.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 am

Celadon Dept. Store || Evening [20]

Capulet’s lip curled back unpleasantly as the fancy bird thought it his duty to reprimand him. Oh, of course the shiny, blatantly beauty-obsessed featherbrain was going to relate to the situation between himself and Montague. The ferret snorted, tempted to snap, although his attention was suddenly diverted to a flash of beige on the staircase – the startled face of a smeargle.
    “What was that?” The zangoose mainly grumbled to himself, though his voice was loud enough to intercept with the aron’s offer of eating the chain. He had chosen not to listen to the others, convinced that following the bird’s scolding and Jude’s mockery, there would be nothing worth knowing.

"I eat metals... instead of normal food. That chain is only metal, right? I can free you.”

Montague’s eyes had widened at Dill’s rather hesitant offer. His entire expression dropped to a suppressed awe, round eyes sparkling with a previously unseen hope.
    “W-What?” The seviper stuttered in disbelief, his voice gentle as he glanced to the others, trying to decipher whether he’d just been hearing things. He hadn’t. Velshaine was singing his support of the idea, whilst the leafeon had already presented the steel-type with a reason to withdraw the favour. Montague shot him a glare, though unable to uphold the anger, soon felt guilt for having allowed such emotions to emerge. Jude had a point, after all. The serpent looked at the floor sadly, his stomach twisting uncomfortably at the thought he may never escape his constraints. Before he could dwell on the topic any further, he suddenly found himself gasping for air.

Angered that his notice of a stranger had gone ignored, Capulet had taken a more forceful means of investigating, practically sprinting towards the stairs to effectively strangle Montague. His movements soon slowed though, the weight of dragging his companion along taking its toll on the creature’s lithe body, but he had moved as far as he’d needed now.
    “You,” The serpent took a shuddering breath, coughing between words as he managed to regain his stature. “Could have – “ Another cough, as his eyes narrowed onto the ferret. “Warned me!”
    “There’s something up there,” Capulet stated bluntly, pointing to the next level where splashes of golden paint had come into view. “And it’s not that cat, either,” Admittedly, he’d never remembered the aloof delcatty’s name though he was convinced she still remained in the building. Suddenly concerned, Montague looked back to the rest of the group, managing a weak smile. Jude had played witness to the hostility between them before, though the serpent was fearful of what the recent arrivals would think. The last thing he wanted was to give them a bad impression – and already, Capulet seemed to have jeopardised any chances of being viewed normal. He huffed, defeated.
    “Should we investigate?” Monty licked his lips nervously, though his eyes soon darted to Jude – the grass-type seemingly eager to get some rest. “…Unless you wanted to sleep elsewhere?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

(4)

The store's floor was dark, but not dark enough to where you couldn't see anything. The Smeargle was fine by that because it gave her a chance to work in peace, well at least till now she could. As she used her golden paint to paint joyful picture's, pictures that her trainer would be proud of, her thoughts wondered back to the other pokemon on the floor below her. They are such a strange group... The golden Smeargle spoke to herself.

It had been a while sense she had been in a group, let alone of this size. As she painted, the images slowly changed from the happy family and a clear forest night to the group of pokemon below her. For some reason she held an interest in the group, but for reasons she'd yet to understand. With her tail and golden paint she painted each of the new pokemon onto the walls. Everything she could see in her mind was on the wall and soon the room was done. She used the back of her paw and wiped away the sweat from her forehead as her deep voice rang throughout the floor, Not bad if I do say so. She gave the picture a big goofy smile and leaned against the counter and stretched her arms and legs.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 am

Post 6

Celadon Dept. Store| Night

Dill tried assurring the snake that she didn't care if the metal was dirty, but when she thought about the dead blood it could have been rolling around in, her small mouth formed a little frown. Maybe if they washed it? Soap really wouldn't change the taste; it was the pure ore that made the taste. Thinking about it made her drool a bit, and she had to use her small nub feet to quickly dab it away. How embarrassing...

Still, the others seemed sure there was another form nearby, which made Dill all the more nervous. She'd just gotten used to the idea that these pokemon wouldn't make an attempt to eat her, especially now that she had a purpose for the most battle-ready duo in the building. She inched her way behind the closest form, the large, beautiful braviary, and fought her stammering for the strength to ask what was going on. "...D-Do you think it's one of the monsters?" she asked, watching for signs of movement.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Celadon City//Night
    [12]

Rei looked up when she heard to sounds coming from above, one of the chained brothers said that it wasn't her. No shit sherlock. She thought as she stood up, ready to go check it out. No one seemed to have noticed her come down, probably cause she had been so quite sitting in her little corner. Letting out a small hiss she walked over to the others. "So since we all know its not me up there, what is it?" She asked them, a bit of annoyed sarcasm in her tone when she said the first part.

"...D-Do you think it's one of the monsters?" Said the Aron. It probably was one of the undead, there was really nothing else it could be.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 am

Celadon Dept. Store || Evening [21]

"So since we all know it’s not me up there, what is it?"

Capulet’s ears flicked back, irritated, at the sarcastic tone that flowed from the feline’s mouth.
    “Where the fuck did you come from?” He retaliated, bitter, though genuinely surprised at the cat’s sudden reappearance. Last time he’d checked, she’d been skulking about on the higher floors of the building – apparently a master of subtlety now that she had returned almost unnoticed back to the group. He shot her a sneer, eyes returning to the staircase as he strained to catch glimpse of the creature.
    “Language,” Montague warned, a paternal streak flourishing in the usually reserved serpent. Perhaps the cat was a little snappy, but that gave the ferret no right to cuss about such a young, innocent being as Dill had already proved. His expression was firm yet his words fell on deaf ears.

"...D-Do you think it's one of the monsters?"

“There’s nothing to fear,” Monty insisted gently, flashing the steel-type a pleasant smile. He couldn’t confirm that at all, but it was no point setting everyone into a complete panic. Capulet hadn’t the best observation skills – he himself hadn’t seen anything - but the ferret’s behaviour suggested otherwise.
    “Only one way to find out,” Capulet answered, a slight smirk playing on his lips. Quickly ascending the stairs, alert as he dragged the serpent along behind him, the zangoose flexed his claws in preparation for the worst.
    “Cap! W-Wait! Cap!” The seviper was a little panicked at his companion’s decision to say the least, struggling against the chain as he was pulled up the stairs – his coils struggling to grab onto anything that might halt the ferret’s movement. Heart beating furiously in his chest, eyes wide with fear, he hissed bitterly at Cap. “S-Stop! Let’s just g-“
    “Coward,” There was a certain amusement in the zangoose’s tone, his eyes peering onto the next floor to catch glimpse of said intruder. He laughed loudly; pointing at the smeargle sat decorating the room. “It’s just a freakin’ monkey,”
    “What?” Confused, Monty slithered to the zangoose’s side, eyes scanning the shiny creature and the golden room of matching colour. His expression quickly ease, panic gone as he glanced back to the others with a smile. Returning his attention to the stranger, the serpent nodded his head lightly in greeting. “Hello there. You gave us a bit of a scare, ma’am,” His airy chuckle rang out. “Have you got a name?”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 am

Post 7

Celadon Dept. Store| Night

Dill was certainly surprised that the cat had simply appeared once more, her catty (pun not intended) comment startling not just the little steel pokemon, but the chained duo as well. While the snake offered some support and the chance of whatever was up there was harmless, the ferret was bound and determined to find out what it was.

Fear for her newfound companions washed over her like a dark wave, and she soon found herself trembling. 'Goodness... what if they find something awful up there? What if it just jumped down and kills them, and makes its way to the rest of us? What if it's another one of my kind, and it comes to eat me for all my metal?!' Her mind raced with the possibilities, each scenario playing itself out in her imagination. Her thoughts were broken when the ferret -almost dissapointingly- announced that it was "just a monkey".

"...Monkey?" she echoed, curious. Her small limbs slowly carried her closer to the chained duo, but stopped a small ways away from the opening, straining to see what they saw without getting too close. For a moment, she caught the smeargle's form and blinked. "...I think it's a... smeargle...?" The species' name felt odd on her tongue.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Celadon Dept. Store|Night
    (6)

Vel just stood shocked as the chained duo tore off up the stairs before even answering little Dill about the chain. Sure it was a little dirty, but they were on the grooming parlor! Surely they could rinse it of any nasty extras before allowing the small Aron her meal? He sighed in exasperation, clucking his beak at their antics. 'Boys...'

Dill was hiding behind him after it was announced that there was indeed a creature up there, and Vel was forced to let go of his assumption of the pair. They were just looking out for their safehouse, trying to protect everyone, just because the ferret was rude about it didn't mean that he meant to be. "...Monkey?...I think it's a... smeargle...?" And indeed Dill was right, it was a strange looking smeargle with a yellow tail painting everything in sight. There was even...wait...

"Is that supposed to be us?" Anyone who looked could see the brilliant pink wing pointing out one of the last pictures. "It's very nice but...I don't really look that fat? Do I?" A little whine came at the end of his question, truly worried for his figure. If he was really putting on that much weight he was going to cut out all of the berries from his diet, seed and grains only from this point on! No one as radiant as him should ever dare to get fat.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 am

Celadon Dept. Store || Night [22]

"...Monkey? ...I think it's a... smeargle...?"

Neither Capulet or Montague could have placed the species of the newcomer, thus Dill’s explanation came as a piece of knowledge. Well, in Capulet’s eyes, it was mainly an unnecessary titbit when the name ‘monkey’ was already quite sufficient. The serpent flashed the iron creature a kindly smile, slithering to one side to allow the rest of the group to join them – which they soon did. It was hard to miss the shiny bird’s majestic, vivid form as he moved to inspect the stranger’s paintings.

"Is that supposed to be us? It's very nice but...I don't really look that fat? Do I?”

The zangoose gave a little snicker of amusement at the bird’s horror, his eyes volleying to catch sight of the flash of pink amongst the golden. It was as if Montague could read his companion’s mind, a warning nudge to alert him that it would be better to keep his gob firmly shut. The ferret glanced to the snake faking innocence, though a devilish smirk soon came crawling across his lips.
    “Oh, of course not,” Cap soothed to Velshaine, the kindness in his voice almost genuine. Monty’s expression eased a little, for a moment lost to the zangoose’s trickery. “You’re just big-boned, right?”
    “Cap!” Montague delivered a quick jab of his speared tail to his companion’s ribs, the zangoose laughing mischievously despite the flicker of pain. “Hehe… he’s just kidding,” The serpent added hastily, practically cringing at the cheek of his company. There was just no reasoning with that bloody rat; always looking to torment, to tease, when some clearly weren’t receptive to his mockery. Sighing, exasperated, the serpent turned his glare to the ferret, gradually recovering from his chuckling to stand smug, watching the scene.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:10 pm