Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Snitch
Jay
Meloetta
Mew
Catalyst
Negative10
Silverishness
Fox
Drago
13 posters

The CINNABAR Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

The CINNABAR Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The CINNABAR Team

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Post 39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mansion Basement | Afternoon

"W-What was that?"

"Run!"

Anya's shout diverted Drecht's attention to the now white-hot ceiling, which had somehow begun dripping liquid fire itself. Lava?! But there wasn't any time to ponder on it, for as soon as the absol had shouted her warning, the tiles above them collapsed, ushering in a thick river of lava that immediately burnt its way through the floor. Only given enough time to jump back away from the pouring death, the golden salamence clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, cursing their bad luck. Of all the things to happen-- bloody lava pouring from the roof. Drecht stared at their newest obstacle with distaste. How were they supposed to go through that?

"Did--w-wait, d-did the door just open?!" Drecht looked to the altaria, then back to the lava. Had she seen the door through the lava? If so, her report would mean there was someone there... and that someone activated that trap.

"Does anyone have a way through that lava? Maybe there's a way to stop it falling from the other side?" Drago called over the roar of the falling lava, leaving Drecht with a frown. Even if they somehow managed to get through the lava unscathed, there was still the very high possibility of the person on the other side being hostile. After all, no friendly person would rain a river of lava down on their guests' heads.

"Does anyone know a water or ice move?" Drecht asked no one in particular, hoping for some good news. As he stared down at the floor that the lava was pouring into, he could tell that the invisible hole it was filling would be quite filled soon. "We likely don't have much time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Mansion Basement|Afternoon
    (A-16/F-4)

Anya was hissing as the heat from the lava threatened to singe her fur, the white strands bristling from her anger at the trap being set off. What the hell had happened? No one had moved! It wasn't possible that they did it. "Did--w-wait, d-did the door just open?!" What? Anya froze for a moment as those words processed in her mind and she came to a startling realization. Someone was in the lab! "I'm going to kill them!" she raged, furious that her Gym Leader's own grandfather's traps were being used against her.

"Does anyone have a way through that lava? Maybe there's a way to stop it falling from the other side?" Anya had a very good idea how to do it but it would require a good burst of energy from her, and Drecht seemed to have the same idea. "Does anyone know a water or ice move?" Without reply or warning a massive Ice Beam erupted from Anastasia, freezing the molten fall, but only temporarily. The lava was free flowing so that meant any of her ice would get heated quickly which meant she had to move. Now.

Darting around the paused stream of liquid rock she did indeed find the door open and burst into the lab, going for the first moving thing she saw. Snarling and biting she found her mouth held open by a pair of hands as she was ruthlessly tossed to the side. Getting back up she charged again only to get a roundhouse kick to the head, dazing her. The world started to go in doubles and she was forced back by a larger body until a familiar scent caught her. It couldn't be...

Finally looking at her attacker brilliant yellow hair caught her eyes and she followed the river down to its red tips. A dangling fabric caught her wandering eye and she noted that it looked like the scarf Fenix had always worn but badly torn. Could it really be? The human that pinned her backed off when the others began to make their own entrance to the room, leaving her outnumbered and obviously out-muscled. "Damn. Didn't realize dragons paraded my halls now." That voice...it was her. Anya rolled to her feet from her collapsed position on the floor and looked up, finally recognizing her Gym Leader for who she was.

Fenix Vulkane, Cinnabar Gym Leader, and granddaughter of the mad genius Blaine.

((I figured at least one of them would follow Anya in, I know Sil told me Drecht would be right behind her, and since you are all dragons it was a general statement. lol))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:15 pm

[OOC: pkease skip me. Alesha followed through the door and is wide-eyed in shock at finding a human.]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Mansion Basement | Afternoon (37)

Drago watched the lava fall with great interest. The molten rock fell into a seemingly bottomless pit, but he had a feeling it would not be "bottomless" for long. If they were going to get through, they needed to go fast. As if mirroring his thoughts, Anya shot an Ice Beam, and jumped through the hole. By instinct, Drago recoiled slightly at the sign of the ice. It was his natural counter, and he had an innate fear of it. His hesitation allowed time for most of the others to jump in. Glancing quickly at the ice, he decided to follow. It wouldn't hold for long, and he didn't want to get caught underneath it.

Landing carefully near the others, he looked at the stranger in the center of the room. He had never seen a human before, but from the stories he knew what to expect. Pale skin, long hair on the head, hands, clothes. Whoever this figure was, she was definately a human. What she wanted all the way down here, and how she would react... That was another story. Her voice was clear, however, and although the words were an odd choice, she didn't see all too very angry. That was a good sign. Anya had said this place was created by humans, and if they were trespassing somewhere that humans still remained... They may be in quite some trouble.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am

Post 40

Anastasia gave no warning or heed before she used her Ice Beam to somehow freeze the lava, stalling the dangerous flow for mere seconds. Using his powerful wings, Drecht launched himself forward, taking the small, precious window of time for all that it coudl give. His large form somehow making it through the little gap, he arrived just in time to see the stranger that had so graciously welcomed them kick the absol straight in the face, knocking her into a wall. Teeth bared, wings flared as much as they possibly could be with such a low cieling, Drecht roared with fury, ready to rend the bastard's flesh from bone. But as it turned, he paused to see the strange figure looming above the absol.

A... human?

"Damn. Didn't realize dragons paraded my halls now," she stated, earning a snort of disapproval from the golden salamence, his teeth still bared. The near awe and shock quickly abated with irritation; human or no, she had nearly killed them.

"Perhaps you should look at your guests before raining lava down on them," he growled, coming closer to her, his long neck and shoulders towering over her own. There was a reason his ability was "Intimidate". "Or is that how you humans treat us nowadays? Capturing us and tossing us into battle for your own pure gain wasn't enough? I thought this Plague got rid of your ilk..."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Blaine's Lab|Afternoon
    (A-17/F-5)

Fenix laughed at the sarcasm dripping from the oddly golden dragon before her, intrigued to see not one but two shinies of the rare type before her. She wasn't sure if he was aware that she could understand every word he said but once he figured it out it was certainly going to be a real treat. Eyes glancing back to the Absol still kneeling in shock beside her the Gym Leader finally took note of the familiar eyes and a smirk played at her lips. "Anastasia..." Her hand reached down to slowly stroke the soft fur atop the horned feline's head, a sign of praise that Anya had defended the lab even from her own trainer. "That's my girl."

Anya caught herself in a purr, almost losing herself to the loving caress before coming to the realization that they were not alone. Clearing her throat and straightening her posture the Absol took her place at Fenix's side and gave her companions a warning glance. She did not notice as the human female adjusted the strange contraption around her neck and began to smile but instead addressed the current company. "It seems we are in luck," she began. realization. Someone was in the lab! "This is my trainer and the leader of Cinnabar Gym, inherited from her grandfather. If anything is of worth in here she will know it."

Fenix's long, tapered finger gently pressed a small button on the side of her neck and her eyes began to sparkle with hidden fire. "That I would Anastasia, that I would." Any with ears would know with those words that they could understand her perfectly, and she them.

((Ilk huh Sil? Playing a little too much Dragon's Dogma are we? lol))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Blaine's Lab| |Afternoon

The Altaria shuffled backwards quietly, fear growing of the human before her as she frowned. Humans were still alive? Weren't they supposed to have all either died or disappeared? Was this one trustworthy? The bird glanced at the woman, curious to find out more about her. "Or is that how you humans treat us nowadays? Capturing us and tossing us into battle for your own pure gain wasn't enough? I thought this Plague got rid of your ilk..." Alesha had swayed uncomfortably at the idea of being confined in a small sphere, only to be brought out for battles. How could Pokemon even tolerate a life like that, having to bend to every whim of a person? [color=#6EB2F7]'I wonder what it's like to have a trainer...'

When the human reached down to pat the Absol, the dragon-type was confused. What was the human doing to her? "That's my girl." the statement had only caused Alesha more confusion, tipping her head sideways in an attempt to figure out what was going on. "This is my trainer and the leader of Cinnabar Gym, inherited from her grandfather. If anything is of worth in here she will know it." That certainly made sense. Deeming the person trustworthy, the Altaria smiled. "Greetings, then! My name is Alesha, nice to meet you!" she chirped. "Just out of curiosity...where are the others of your kind? I haven't seen a human in over a year."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Mansion Basement || Afternoon

How long had it been since he found himself on this island? He had lost count. He has also long since given up on trying to find a way off this fire breathing island.
    Zeus had paraded the shores many times in hope of finding some way off, even ventured farther in to try and find something to use as a raft, but nothing, all he found was this strange place, human built of course, and currently his temporary home.

The place was sturdy, didn't show any signs of collapsing on him, though from where he had been anyway, he hadn't yet had the chance to check out the other parts of this, house?
    The Jolteon didn't know what to call it, house, lab, it kinda looked like both to the electric type. A fire pokemon paradise if you asked him.
    He let out a sigh as he continued walking down the hall he had currently been exploring. He hadn't been to this part of the mansion before, mansion seemed like a good name for it considering how big it was. Though his fur soon spiked at the sound of commotion coming from ahead of him.

Zeus let out a growl as his fur spiked, as though ready to send it in all direction in a matter of moments.
    Slowly, the Jolteon began to make his way to sounds. He could hear the sounds of lava poring down before stopping. His ears perked forward before hearing the sounds of crashing, as though someone, or something just got tossed, before getting replaced with talking.

Talking was a sure sign that they where alive, and not one of those undead pokemon. He hadn't seen one down her yet, though he did have the feeling he wasn't alone on this island.
    He began to slowly make his way the open door, freezing for a moment to make sure he wouldn't be spotted right away.
    He noticed the frozen lava just down the hall, seeing the steam coming off it as the lava's heat began melting the ice before it finally shattered and the liquid rock was free to flow once more.
    His fur sparking, he peeked around the corner into the room, seeing a lot of dragon types and...
    His fur began to spark immensely as well as it beginning to spike in all directions as he looked at what was in the room with them. A human. Zeus hadn't seen a human since Ryan, who was the only human he trusted. Clenching his teeth, he began to growl, his eyes filled with hate. He hated humans, all humans, the only human he didn't despise was his trainer, the only human who loved him enough to risk his life trying to save him.
    "Humans... They should all DIE!" He shouted the last part as he shot into the room, fur sparking with electricity, his target, the only human in the room.

(( If anything is wrong with this post, let me know and I'll fix it. Also, feel free to grab Zeus or knock him against something to stop his attack, or just let it go through. ))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Mansion Basement | Afternoon (38)

Drago was startled when the human began to laugh. He was surprised at the familiar way in which she regarded Anastasia. He was completely at a loss when the absol introduced her as her trainer, however. She had mentioned something about a gym leader before, so it made sense that that was who her trainer was. Still, it was quite the coincidence to find her here. Still, the whole concept of trainers confused him. Why would a pokemon consign themself to be the property of a human? It was baffling. Regardless of his own opinions, the human was here, and apparently on their side. Thinking for a moment, he made another realization. She was also apparently able to recognize their speech. That could prove useful. He waited patiently, however, for Anastasia to give them a name to use, as they had been only given titles thus far.

A sudden shout from outside caught his attention, and he barely had time to react before a yellow spark dashed into the room. He didn't have time to recognize what it was. All he knew was that it was heading straight for the Gym Leader. He couldn't let anything happen to her, they needed her if they were to find their way around down here! With a heavy grunt, he pushed off the ground, throwing his shoulder in front of the spikey fox. The impact was enough to divert the course of the creature, but the electricity caused Drago's body to go rigid. Dropping to his knees, he tried to move his body. Slowly, the feeling began to come back, but he still found it difficult to stand. He would let the others take care of the intruder for the time being. He needed a moment to recover.

((Hoping that's okay Dara!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:41 am

[[MAYBE, PHOE, MAYBE XD]]

Post 41

Drecht's eyes narrowed as the human laughed at his reply, somewhat alarmed that she responded in such a way. Having been trained by humans, he knew it wasn't often -if ever- that a human could automatically understand a stranger's pokemon, or a wild one. His golden glare searched her for some sort of answer, but promptly received absolutely nothing. "Anastasia..." the human cooed to the absol, who obediently went to her side. So, that was her trainer after all? "That's my girl." Seemed so.

"It seems we are in luck," Anya began, though Drecht's eyes remained firmly on the human at her side. "This is my trainer and the leader of Cinnabar Gym, inherited from her grandfather. If anything is of worth in here she will know it." Before anyone could begin to ask questions, the human replied. "That I would Anastasia, that I would."

Drecht gave a snort of distaste, while the altaria was simply awed that there was such a rarity as a human in their presence. How on earth could that vermin understand them? She laughed at his anger, confirmed her absol's words-- she could bloody understand them, all right... but how? Was this some innate ability that only she held or... was something else afoot? "Greetings, then! My name is Alesha, nice to meet you!" the altaira chirped excitedly, her cheer grating heavily on the salamence's nerves. "Just out of curiosity...where are the others of your kind? I haven't seen a human in over a year."

"They're supposed to be dead, last I heard," he growled, taking a step closer to the grinning git before him. "Did you survive by crawling into this laboratory, then? Is that how you can understand us?"

But he wouldn't get his answer soon, for a blur of yellow flashed in his periphery. A jolteon, livid, rushing out from the now unfrozen lava, careening toward them, the human specifically. "Humans... They should all DIE!" But as he lunged and Drecht took a step further in front of the human and Anya, Drago was quicker to deal with the small electric type. His broad shoulder knocking the jolteon away, it seemed he took a small bit of damage from the attack. Flaring his own wings, Drecht formed a Flamethrower in his throat, ready to attack as well.

"Spritely little bugger, eh?" he mused to himself as he held his ground, tongues of flame licking hungrily at his unflinching fangs. "Must have followed us."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Blaine's Lab|Afternoon
    (A-18/F-6)

"Greetings, then! My name is Alesha, nice to meet you!"

Fenix had to bite back a laugh at the chipper bird's almost sing-song greeting. Obviously the most delicate dragon in the room the Altaria seemed pleasantly at ease with the sudden appearance of a human. The other two? Not so much. The golden one looked at her with utmost suspicion and almost anger. Just her kind of Pokemon. "Just out of curiosity...where are the others of your kind? I haven't seen a human in over a year." Fenix looked to the fluffy dragon and merely offered a nonchalant shrug.

The golden Salamence seemed perturbed by the question as well but adopted a somewhat more aggressive approach. "They're supposed to be dead, last I heard," His voice came out in a low growl and he seemed to almost front her as he stepped closer to the Gym Leader. Her grin never faltered. "Did you survive by crawling into this laboratory, then? Is that how you can understand us?" Fenix barked out a laugh and waved his question off as though he were some ignorant child asking his mother where babies come from. "Me? Hide? HA! I've never hidden from a challenge in my life. The others are probably all dead not that I care. Hell I was until a few weeks ago, at least until my namesake rose me. Long story that one." Anastasia looked at Fenix wide eyed at the casual way she spoke of rising from the dead thanks to a legend.

"Humans... They should all DIE!"

Anastasia hissed in alarm as Fenix was assaulted only to have Drago block the blow, Drecht moving into a defensive position in font of her and the human. Fenix glared at the large dragons and pointed a finger in Drecht's face even as flames began to lick at his jaws. "Hey! I can handle myself you know!" Anya sighed in exasperation knowing that her trainer's temper was beginning to flare. Whenever it came to a threat or challenge the yellow haired female was quick to go for. She was never sure if it was inspiring or reckless but the human was always willing to test herself. The Absol stepped around Drecht wings and stood poised over the Jolteon, glaring down at the wretch who dared to attack her trainer.

"If you want Fenix, pathetic whelp, you go through me. Understand?" She was not going to sit back and let this little ingrate challenge her trainer without a proper fight. It was not the way things were done and she was damned sure going to make sure he knew that. "Now before you do anything else stupid I want to know who the hell you are and what you have against my human." Fenix merely laughed at the possessive sound in Anya's voice, really intrigued to see where this was going to go. "Guess I don't have to jump in right away."

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((Derped on who blocked the attack XD)))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Blaine's Lab| |Afternoon

"They're supposed to be dead, last I heard," the Altaria visibly frowned, brows furrowed. "Surely the whole of humanity couldn't just...die off like that so easily." she mumbled, looking back up to the woman with curiosity as she answered the Salamence's bitter words. "Me? Hide? HA! I've never hidden from a challenge in my life. The others are probably all dead not that I care. Hell I was until a few weeks ago, at least until my namesake rose me. Long story that one." Alesha blinked in confusion. "Rose you? You mean, you came back from the de-"

Unable to finish her sentence, a Jolteon had burst into the laboratory, fur sparking and charging towards the human. "Humans... They should all DIE!" Drago had been the first to react, shoving himself in front ofthe electric-type as he took the blow, soon dropping to his knees. Watching as the golden Salamence too had formed a Flamethrower within the confines of his jaws, a Dragonbreath formed in her own. "Hey! I can handle myself you know!" Stepping back, the attack that had began in her beak soon dissipated, deciding to silently watch the next events.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

((I'm SO sorry for skipping guys, but I've fallen ill, and am unable to post for the time being. Sorry!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am

((askdj; Sorry! Thought I did this already! Skip please, I can't think of anything with Dara still SH. If he doesn't come back out next time I will make something up I guess.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:06 pm

[OOC: Skip ^^; nothing to work with.]
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:54 am

Zeus was on target, his body covered in electricity as he ran toward the human in a Wild Charge.
    Anger continued to flare in his eyes, his mouth wide as though he planned to bite her after she had been shocked with his attack, though nothing went as he had planned.
    He felt something get in his way, pushing him off course and into the corner of the room.

Zeus let out a grunt as he got back to his paws, his body sparking as he took the after effect of using his wild charge.
    He turned his attention to the one that had gotten in his way, a large strangely coloured Dragonite.
    The Jolteon's fur began to spike in all directions as he let out a growl.
    "Don't interfere!" He hissed at the dragon, though it was focused on everyone in the room, everyone but the human.

Zeus looked around the room, his eyes flared with anger. He noticed the golden Salamence with the flames at it's jaws, ready to attack.
    He couldn't take it. If they where going to interfere, let them. He would just have to take care of them as well as the human.
    Letting out a cry, he began to shoot spikes out of his fur in all directions as he used his Pin Missile. He figured it would be a good distraction.

After that, he took another shot at the human, his fur once again sparking with electricity, though instead of charging at her like he had done before, he stood in place as he fired a jolt of electricity at her.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Post 42

Blaine's Lab | Afternoon

"Now before you do anything else stupid I want to know who the hell you are and what you have against my human." Anastasia was quick to defend her own trainer, snarling as viciously as the jolteon that attacked them. But as the electric type ricocheted off Drago's form, it paid no mind to the absol's warning.

"Don't interfere!" he hissed, quickly asessing that he was grossly outnumbered. His zeal and bloodmongering, however, seemed to be undaunted by the numbers and resorted to firing Pin Missles everywhich way. Drecht's eyes remained firm on the little fox, the attack yeilding little damage to his hardened scales. His flared wings caught any that attempted to catch the human behind him, rendering the attack fairly useless. However, with the attack done, the fox quickly zipped his way around, soon facing the human, crackling with electricity. He began to fire a bolt of electricity, and Drecht's body moved on its own.

With a grand sweep of his tail, not only tripping the human, but plowing straight into the jolteon, the appendage caught the fox in the middle, cutting the attack short. He was flung into a wall, where Drecht pinned the little nuisance down with a heavy, taloned paw. "Little rodent," Drecht growled, golden eyes aflame with anger. "How dare you attack."

[[PM me if that's not ok, guys. Just kinda went on the fly |D]]

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Blaine's Lab|Afternoon
    (A-19/F-7)

Fenix huffed as the golden one completely ignored her, shooting death glares at the Jolteon who burst into her domain and demanded her death. Fuck him. The little even had the nerve to attack again. Anastasia jumped in front of her human and summoned a Razor Wind, the whirlwinds and blades of air redirecting and needles that came towards. Yet it seemed he wasn't finished as electricity crackled around him before jumping through the air aimed right at the blonde. But once again the female was denied the chance to defend herself as Drecht took position in front of her and stopped the attempt on her life. Who the hell were these guys? They didn't even know her and were acting like she was some defenseless whelp. Fuck them too!

"Little rodent," came the dragon's gruff voice after he effectively slung the intruder away with his tail and pinning him down. "How dare you attack." Fenix's eyes narrowed dangerously before her dagger sailed through the air and past Drecht's head, embedding itself into the ground right beside the Jolteon. "And how dare you assume control in my territory. I can deal with fuckheads like him myself Sparkles."

Anastasia looked in alarm at Fenix openly insulting the large dragon before her. She had always had more in common with Pokemon than with humans, practically living the way her shiny Ninetales Kyuubi had until taking control of the Gym, but even Pokemon knew not to challenge high level dragons. Stepping up behind the human she gently pulled on the dangling scarf at her side with her teeth, Fenix glancing down for only a moment to acknowledge her. "Tempers seem to be running high on all sides so don't let it come to blows. Not here. This is not the place for it." Anya looked around and noted that there could likely be other traps within the room and a battle could have the potential to set any or all of them off. "If you really want a fight Fenix I suggest doing it where the rest of us won't die Jolteon."

Fenix sighed and patted Anya's head before looking to Drecht and the Jolteon. "I can kick that scrawny ass any day of the week. Some anorexic lightning bug doesn't frighten me." Snatching her dagger from the ground Fenix rose and tossed a wayward lock of her yellow blonde hair back over her shoulder, casually strutting away to once again sit on the desk where she had waited for the others to arrive. "Let him up if he thinks he has the guts." Anastasia growled at her trainer, which only proved to make her smirk much to Anya's annoyance, before looking at the Jolteon again. "I wouldn't if I were you. She can be more vengeful than even her Ninetales. Plus she can likely kill you, I've seen her take out bigger." Hopefully the fox would listen.

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo was driving me nuts)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Blaine's Lab| |Afternoon

"Don't interfere!" the Altaria swiftly put up her wings, blocking the Pin Missiles from her face as she set up a Cotton Guard. She winced as the needles dug into her feathers, quickly shaking them off and plucking the remaining ones out. She watched as the Salamence retaliated, Drecht's massive golden tail sweeping the floor and colliding with the Jolteon's body. The electric-type was flung into the wall, the dragon pinning him down with a single foot. "Little rodent. How dare you attack."

"And how dare you assume control in my territory. I can deal with fuckheads like him myself Sparkles." the human had thrwn something shiny--something sharp as the blade dug itself into the ground near the Jolteon. The Altaria only watched--unsure of what to do. Her eyes glanced around the laboratory, will they really begin a full-on battle here? "If you really want a fight Fenix I suggest doing it where the rest of us won't die Jolteon." she nods her agreement. I hope he has enough common sense in him. She gazes at the eeveelution, expression showing concern.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am

Once again one of the large dragon’s intercepts his electric attack, blocking it from hitting it’s target. They where all starting to get on his nerves. As though the only way to get to the human was to go through the other pokemon in the room, after he pacifically said not to interfere. He should have suspected they wouldn’t listen. After all, if it was his trainer being attacked, he would be doing the same thing.
    He let out a huff as he was brought to the ground by the golden salamander, and held there. "Little rodent, How dare you attack." It growled at the Jolteon, who struggled under the weight of the larger dragon.
    Zeus didn’t have any time to respond before the human started talking as well, as though she knew what the dragon had said. "And how dare you assume control in my territory. I can deal with fuckheads like him myself Sparkles." She had said to it. He continued to give the human at hate filled stare, his miss matched eyes flaring with anger as he continued to struggle free of the grip.

Zeus was about to shout at the big dragon to let him up, but once again, the human speaks first, annoying the Jolteon as he hasn‘t been able to get any words in yet. "I can kick that scrawny ass any day of the weak. Some anorexic lightning bug doesn't frighten me. Let him up if he thinks he has the guts."
    Scrawny? Zeus thought, feeling rather insulted by the remark, but then again it was a human, when did they care what a pokemon thought. He flattened his ears as he managed to wriggle free of the large dragons grip, jumping back as to not be grabbed again by his large claws and took an attacking stance at the human.
    "I wouldn't if I were you. She can be more vengeful than even her Ninetales. Plus she can likely kill you, I've seen her take out bigger." The Absol warned, as though she thought that sized mattered in a fight. Zeus himself had taken down bigger, all these dragons had just caught him off guard, but not next time.

"I am Zeus! And I want to fight just you, so leave your fucking pets out of it!" Zeus hissed, his cold gaze on the human, only looking around as he referred to the other pokemon. "But even I‘m not that stupid, if there are traps in here, then I can wait till were outside. Then, I‘ll kill you."
    His body began to once again spark before he turned around and walked over to a corner and sat down, eyeing everyone in the room with a hate filled stare, his two coloured eyes zipping back and forth.
    Soon, the human would be dead, and it would be one less problem the world had to deal with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Underground - Blaine's Lab || Afternoon
    ❂ 9 ❂

(Carried from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

A quiet cough escaped from Shinx's lips as she walked through the complicated tunnel system; the heat growing unbearable by the second. Why did she even bother to go through this? Being a warm-blooded creature with fur and a scarf to be in the heat of what seems to be a volcono, it was difficult transversing through the tunnels without feeling a bit faint. She completely blames that wretched bird Pokemon that flew her into here and decided to ditch her. Not that she knew it all that well, but thankfully, it was living. Nonetheless, she had to find routes were away from the heat in order to get on going without getting knocked unconscious. Troublesome matter, but better than the danger of Undead and hopefully her assumption that there are no Undead are in here is correct.

Her eyes began to adjust to the darkness as she continued on; the echos of the cave and the distant sound of lava running not making it any less uneasy for Shinx. That was, until, she heard faint noises of what seemed to be a conversation. Shinx's ears adjusted to the direction of the conversation, oblivious to the subject, but aware there were others here. Why would there be others in a volcano? Are they insane? Unless they were put in the same situation as Shinx, then they must be nutters. However, Undead don't speak or at least the Undead that Shinx has met so far don't speak. She gulped in anxiety, should she move up ahead and join the group? Or should she just run back to once she came and explore the other tunnels? The choices that were laid down for her led to several questions, but unfortunately, she doesn't have all the time in the world to ponder.

The Electric-type made a run for it as she went to the direction of the voices, a mixture of emotions raced through her heart as she felt the slight wind against her face. Would it be like Cerulean where she didn't mean to abandon them or would they abandon her because she was weak? Would they be kind like the Pokemon back there or be territorial and attack Shinx for wanting to join their group? Would they even understand her?

She slowed down as the question popped into her mind. Skidding down the tunnels and into the area; it was too late for her to change her mind now. Shinx bumped into a figure, rubbing her head shortly afterward and kept her face looking down at the ground. Oh gosh, I am so sorry! Please don't hurt me! She would have cried, but her birth defect didn't allow her to speak her mind.

(I forgot to ask this back in the RP discussion, but are we sticking to afternoon because we can't see outside, or is time just slow? Asking only because it's been afternoon for like 5 pages or so lol. Nonetheless, left it wide open, feel free to be the one she bumped into.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Mansion Basement | Last known time: Afternoon (39)

Drago flexed his wings as he rose back to his feet. Electricity... He hated electricity. He had been trying to nurse feeling back to his numb wings, and so had missed most of the conversation. He joined back in with just enough time to see Drecht swing his tail around, hitting the Jolteon. This guy was causing problems. Drago hated problems. Drecht and the human, did nothing to calm him, however. Quite the opposite really, they were egging him on. He wasn't worried about anyone in his party- they had proven their strength before, and would be able to hold their own in a fight. He worried more about what could happen if a fight began down here, underground. If they got caved in, they were screwed.

Inching over to Aleisha, Drago nudged her with his elbow to get her attention. "Nothing we can say will stop them now." He whispered, eyes on the Jolteon, who had shouted his name. Zeus. Drago puffed sarcastically. Quite the arrogant name he had there... Fitting. Stretching his wings again, he instinctively looked upwards. It sounded like they may be going up soon, if these fools wanted to have their fight. It was fine by him. Coming down hadn't been his best idea in the first place. He was starting to get claustrophobic.

((Good point Clef. I changed it to "last known time" since we are underground. Thanks))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:58 am

Post 43

Blaine's Lab | Afternoon

"And how dare you assume control in my territory. I can deal with fuckheads like him myself Sparkles."

The human's angry retort came as a surprise, the jolteon beneath his claws wriggling free with the aid of the distraction. Of course, he made no attempt to try and reclaim him-- no, the human was so damn sure she had everything under control. Scoffing, Drecht flared his crimson wings, glaring down at the presumptuous little ingrate. "Very well," he growled, his voice low with venom. "The next time some rabid moron is flying at you, I won't make any effort to stop them. They can have you and your worthless insides." He'd only done it for two reasons: one, he wanted information and two, out of respect for the absol at her side.

Standing aside, pulling his wings to his ribs, he watched in discontent as the human continued snapping, the jolteon doing the same as he slowly retreated. "Tempers seem to be running high on all sides so don't let it come to blows. Not here. This is not the place for it. If you really want a fight Fenix I suggest doing it where the rest of us won't die Jolteon."

"I can kick that scrawny ass any day of the weak. Some anorexic lightning bug doesn't frighten me." She collected a dagger that was stuck into the resident desk, then perched herself on it and stared into the opposing jolteon. Anastasia growled some, turning her attention to the jolteon. "I wouldn't if I were you. She can be more vengeful than even her Ninetales. Plus she can likely kill you, I've seen her take out bigger."

"I am Zeus! And I want to fight just you, so leave your fucking pets out of it!" Zeus Drecht snarled viciously, his wings flaring once more at the mere suggestion that this bull-headed buffoon was his master. "But even I‘m not that stupid, if there are traps in here, then I can wait till were outside. Then, I‘ll kill you."

Keeping his eyes on the jolteon, he flicked his golden glare downward at the human for only a moment before he quietly growled, "You have competition to kill the little indignant bastard first, human. You end him quickly, or I'll take the pleasure of choking him with his own ignorance."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Blaine's Lab|Afternoon
    (A-20/F-8)

"I am Zeus! And I want to fight just you, so leave your fucking pets out of it!"

Anastasia felt the change in Fenix before it even became visible, the feline stepping back fearfully as anger radiated off of the human female in waves. The Jolteon had made a very dumb mistake saying something like that to her. Drecht seemed to take an offense to it as well but his words fell on deaf ears as far as the Gym Leader was concerned. As soon as Anya found a decent hiding spot behind the protective bulk of Drecht Fenix herself raised her arm high and after a brief pause brought her fist slamming down into the wooden desk beside her, shattering the wood and creating a giant hole.

Fenix opened her eyes to the Jolteon, fiery orbs darkened in fury as she glared daggers at the yellow fox. Her hair began to rise on end before the massive locks began to split into several different sections, almost giving the female the appearance of a Ninetales. If looks could kill the electric moron would be dead one hundred times over. She pulled her hand from the desk slowly, not caring as blood ran down from her shredding knuckles and dripped to the floor. Ignoring the pain she took four purposeful steps toward the vulpine before staring down at him, bloody fist clenched tightly as she fought the urge to just strangle the fucker right then and there.

"Never, EVER, call Pokemon pets again. I don't have pets you fucker I have partners. I have family. Something you obviously have no concept of. And when someone threatens or insults my family, dipshit? I kill them. No warning, no regret. So go ahead...

Say it again."

Anya peeked out from behind Drecht when she caught the scent of blood, a soft whimper escaping when she saw the state of Fenix's hand. Without her years of martial arts training with Lexa the yellow haired human could have easily broken her hand with such a display. Luckily Lexa was a good teacher. Clearing her throat she tried to get Fenix's attention only have the glare turn towards her. "Nevermind..." she muttered to herself, scolding herself internally for even trying. She knew better than to try and talk Fenix down from her infamous temper. The woman was as fiery as the Pokemon she specialized in.

And now the Jolteon was about to be on the receiving end of it.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Blaine's Lab| |Afternoon

"But even I‘m not that stupid, if there are traps in here, then I can wait till were outside. Then, I‘ll kill you." the Altaria gave a quiet sigh of relief. Thank father... The Jolteon had stalked off to the corner of the room, glaring daggers into all of them as he sat down. She perked up in surprise when the Dragonite nudged her, not even realizing he had shifted towards her as she dwelled in her thoughts. "Nothing we can say will stop them now." she gave a slow nod, giving a little shrug. If anything, the Altaria didn't want to be caught up in the whole fight--with the abundance of dragon types here she would surely die...and the electric-type posed a true threat to her half-flying typing.

"You have competition to kill the little indignant bastard first, human. You end him quickly, or I'll take the pleasure of choking him with his own ignorance." Alesha was beginning to worry, however. Surely this wasn't the time to fight? They were all survivors, weren't they? The human seemed to suddenly snap in anger, shattering a desk before speaking. "Never, EVER, call Pokemon pets again. I don't have pets you fucker I have partners. I have family. Something you obviously have no concept of. And when someone threatens or insults my family, dipshit? I kill them. No warning, no regret. So go ahead... Say it again." the Altaria backed away a little bit, surprised by the outburst.

She yelped when she felt something bump into her from behind, however, hopping a little ways forward before whirling around to meet the foreigner. Her eyes widened in surprise at the small Shinx in front of her, curiously gazing at the electric-type. "Oh! Um, are you okay?" she asked, trying to get a better view of the cub's face, which was directed to the ground. "Who're you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:17 am