Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Raikou
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
Honchkrow
Deoxys
Suicune
Lugia
13 posters

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) - Page 11 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Zapdos Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 am

[ooc: My apologies for the wait brothers, but I will have to skip this time. My head hurts and it is difficult to think. I am simply frying the stray humans in the back.]
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Outside Viridian City|Afternoon(26)

No...no they can't...

Mewtwo listened in horror as they all seemed to agree on the one thing the clone was trying to convince them was a bad idea. They all wanted to kill Giovanni, one life for the many, and he couldn't let that happen. Mewtwo knew that he needed Giovanni to find the other labs, to find the original formula, the bastard knew everything that went on in his organization! He had to know something!

STOP! he cried, voice carrying out over the bickering and the sounds of thunder still being unleashed on the few humans that remained. In his panic he didn't even notice that Ho-oh had been trying to diffuse the situation as well, but at that point it didn't matter. They were going to listen to him even if he had to make them listen. He quickly lifted the imprisoned Giovanni high into the air, an aura surrounding Mewtwo lifting him up to hover beside the bubble.

The one thing you failed to realize is I didn't put this barrier around him to keep him from running, I did it to protect him, from you! I know you are angry, I am as well, not just for the monstrous things he has done recently but for things in my past that still haunt me because of this man. But I cannot, will not, let you kill him. I need him. He shot a glance to Giovanni, who even trying to cover it with his usual pride still showed a trace of fear that the Legends would carry out their threats.

Maybe there is still something human in him after all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Giovanni
    Giovanni
    Black Guard
    Black Guard

Post by Giovanni Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 am

Viridian City|Afternoon||2

Even as the other Legends sought his demise, the one that Giovanni thought would be the executioner, the one who would weild the axe was trying to... defend him? As he was raised in the air like a piece of valued meat, his creation floated nearby. Though Ho-Oh's words had given him some hope that he would see out the day, Mewtwo's cemented it. The one thing you failed to realize is I didn't put this barrier around him to keep him from running, I did it to protect him, from you! I know you are angry, I am as well, not just for the monstrous things he has done recently but for things in my past that still haunts me because of this man. But I cannot, will not, let you kill him. I need him.

And with that sentence alone, Giovanni knew that he had some hold still, some foot in the door. His confidence returning, a small chuckle sounded from him within his protective bubble as he crossed his arms and allowed a small smirk to emerge on his face. "...Of course you need me," he concurred, looking to each of the Legendaries with new eyes. While they had indeed proven their power, they had also proven that they were easily manipulated through their anger; he had heard the cries of vengeance they heralded, seen the fury on their faces. And that was his ticket back to civilization and power.

"How else would you be able to get back at the humans for what they-- what I've done?" he began, choosing his path and going with it. It was now or never. "Legends, please. I know that... my organization and you and your kin have never gotten along well, but I will say that I never meant for this--" He gestured to the rotten corpses of the undead and dead alike. "--to happen. I cannot give you the strength that your kin can offer, but I can offer information. I know much, Legends, and you can see that the other humans and I don't get on well. I hold no loyalty to them. I have assets within the Military's compounds, I have codes and secrets and passwords. Gentlemen, I am your key. Mewtwo is correct; you need me... as much as I need you."

Hopefully, his plan worked. He waited, staring down at the others for their responses.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am

Viridian City| Late Afternoon (47)

As Ho-Oh, his brother, let out his heart-felt speech about saving the human, about keeping themselves above war with the humans, Lugia couldn't help but cough out a scoff. The nerve. Only you, Ho-Oh, would find a reason to defend them now, when they have already waged war on us. Coward, he growled. He was about to continue, when Mewtwo interfered.

The one thing you failed to realize is I didn't put this barrier around him to keep him from running, I did it to protect him, from you! I know you are angry, I am as well, not just for the monstrous things he has done recently but for things in my past that still haunts me because of this man. But I cannot, will not, let you kill him. I need him.

Another scoff. Lugia couldn't understand why they allowed this maggot to speak if he was so despicable. The human spoke of his usefulness, but they fell onto deaf ears for Lugia. He didn't care what secrets he knew, what lies he was trying to spin. All the great ebony avian knew was that he was the one to start this, and he and all of his fellow humans could die with him. To the depths of the Abyss with them. The planet was better off without them.

You seem sure of yourself, Human, he growled, stepping forward, nudging the bubble with his crimson-stained beak. You shouldn't be. He glanced to Mewtwo, his crimson eyes studying the human for a moment, then to the rest of the city they were in. Fine. If you're going to keep the roach alive, make use of him. Get us into that base. Make him give us the information we seek. He turned back to Ho-Oh, his fierce gaze glaring over the rainbowed form of his brother.

I am not "fixing" their mess, Ho-Oh, and niether should any of us. The planet was a better place without them... and it's time it returned to that. He gave a small snarl to punctuate his point, then looked back to Mewtwo, waiting for him to act or respond.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (44)

Suicune growled quietly as his father seemed to reprimand all of them. His chest stung as he mentioned his fiery brothers' name.

“Suicune, Listen, You are confusing Justice with Revenge, if you harm this human, that’s it; it will be all out war between humans and pokemon. You retaliate against the humans and you will have proven them right, they started this thinking we are nothing but weapons, and going into a blood frenzy will prove just that. We will be no better than the ones who started this, and in the end, there will only be blood.”

They threw this human away...but...the others seem to want more blood...he thought, gazing at the others who had agreed with him.
    ...I don't want more blood...I just...
    He paused, his eyes falling to the ground.
    What do I want?...Entei...he changed everything...

Only you, Ho-Oh, would find a reason to defend them now, when they have already waged war on us. Coward. Lugia snarled at his counterpart. Suicune frowned as he stepped forward.

My father is not a coward. He...speaks with wisdom.
    He paused, looking at the dark avian with masked emotions.
    Though I cannot overlook the foolishness and greed of the humans, I cannot, in good conscience...seek to wipe them from the world.
    ...Father is right. We would then become the same monster we sought to destroy.
    We...would force those pokemon that are living into a war...and this should not be a time of war...this is a catastrophe...they need our help...more than these humans need punishment...
    He said reluctantly, lowering his head as he fell back into thought.

Suddenly, the bubble with the human shot up, Mewtwo shouting at all of them in anger.
    The one thing you failed to realize is I didn't put this barrier around him to keep him from running, I did it to protect him, from you! I know you are angry, I am as well, not just for the monstrous things he has done recently but for things in my past that still haunts me because of this man. But I cannot, will not, let you kill him. I need him.

Suicunes' eyes grew wide as the felines' last words registered.
    Need him?...
    He isn't...

Brother...no...he whispered, confounded.
    "...Of course you need me." the human interruped, standing in the bubble and smirking arrogantly.

"How else would you be able to get back at the humans for what they-- what I've done? Legends, please. I know that... my organization and you and your kin have never gotten along well, but I will say that I never meant for this--to happen. I cannot give you the strength that your kin can offer, but I can offer information. I know much, Legends, and you can see that the other humans and I don't get on well. I hold no loyalty to them. I have assets within the Military's compounds, I have codes and secrets and passwords. Gentlemen, I am your key. Mewtwo is correct; you need me... as much as I need you."

Suicunes' face grew dark as he snarled at the human, his eyes glowing faintly. A sudden blast of wind flew in from the North.
    SILENCE HUMAN! He barked, his fur bristling.

He can understand us!?
    Mewtwo, what the hell is going on!

Suicune shook his head in confusion and rage, padding towards the purple feline in protest. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

You can't be serious, brother! He continued, his speech blocked from the humans' mind.
    This...thing- cannot be trusted! He is traitorous, look at him!
    He proposes to betray his own kind- how can we trust him!?
    He claims he did not intend any of this.
    But what else could he have intended with such a virus?

He turned to the human, his eyes glowing brightly and the wind whipping around him.
    What else!?

(I know not all of the legends speak human language, so that's why I said that. FUCK YEAH INTRO OF THE POKE-SPEAK TRANSLATORS. Also, apologies for being late.)

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:01 am

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (29)

Entei watched silently as his brothers debated amongst themselves, bickering and barking for the fate of the human entrapped by Mewtwo's bubble. While his mind gnawed at his sanity, just jumping up and popping that bubble was proving to be a very tempting option. Just reach up and pop it... The human would fall, and Entei would finally taste a meal since... Since... When was his last meal? All memory of the little houndour pup was gone, fallen through one of many growing holes in his memory. He frowned, his mind a hazy labyrinth he lacked the strength to trudge through. He'd think of the answer eventually; really, he just wanted to gut that human before him.

His father's words were expected, but the mention of an antidote, a cure for him perked his ears and grabbed his attention. Was there even one to begin with? Would this odious man even have spent the time or effort into making a cure? If he had, where the hell was it and why wasn't it being used earlier? Why had the virus gotten so out of control? He frowned at his brother's reply. Though I cannot overlook the foolishness and greed of the humans, I cannot, in good conscience...seek to wipe them from the world. ...Father is right. We would then become the same monster we sought to destroy. We...would force those pokemon that are living into a war...and this should not be a time of war...this is a catastrophe...they need our help...more than these humans need punishment... Entei scoffed. 'Speak for yourself, Brother...'

It was then that the human butted in, and Suicune nearly flipped with fury. While Entei couldn't understand why the human could understand them, Suicune demanded answers from Mewtwo, wind whipping around him. Entei growled, padding closer to his watery brother. Who cares how the asshole can understand us? Let's just get him to tell us what he knows and be done with it. Sitting here arguing isn't doing us any favors.

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Post Twenty-Two
    Outside Viridian City | Afternoon

It was as if everyone had been roaring for blood, up until Ho-oh swooped in with his proverbial wisdom wings and reasoned that they not kill Giovanni. Mewtwo had even spoken up, with a sharp tone even, saying that he had set up that barrier around him to protect him, not trap the man. Keeping unusually silent, Raikou kept his eyes trained on the suited human before them, watching with keen intent as he spoke up about his usefulness, enraging Suicune. The Thunder Legend felt an eerie calm settle upon him, flicking his tail dismissively. As Entei attempted to calm their raging Brother down, Raikou followed after and gave a stern nod. Humans by themselves are like Rattata. Weak. Defenseless. Giovanni without anything else isn't much different.

He snorted, giving the said human a condescending look. If they were going to keep this human, use his mind for their own uses, he should know what place he had amongst the Legends. And his place was not on par with their own. His fur bristled momentarily as a growl flitted across his lips, shuffling his paws as he awaited their next move. Whether or not Giovanni could hear them or not, whether or not they were all on the same page about this 'predicament', whether or not they had the same motives to end this epidemic - the only thing they could do now was to keep going. It's not like we have much else left in this world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 am

Outside Viridian City | Afternoon (22)

Ho-Oh couldn’t help the smile that overtook his face at that moment. Despite everything that was happening, his 3 children were still able to look past their own personal emotions and see that killing this human would do no help. They would not take part in the genocide of humans, and right now he couldn’t be prouder of them. As long as they stayed true to that idea, then maybe, just ,maybe there was still hope for everyone.

Though sadly the same could not be said about his brother….

“I am not "fixing" their mess, Ho-Oh, and niether should any of us. The planet was a better place without them... and it's time it returned to that.”

“…..Oh brother, have you really changed so much?” Ho-Oh muttered solemnly, He still had no clue what exactly happened to him to make him like that, but it was slightly obvious right now any sort of questioning to that would just make his brother more volatile. He was hoping to wait till he calmed down a bit to ask, but now….it was hard to tell if he would ever calm down. It was like he was a swirling mass of hatred, ready to explode on the nearest target once it arises, and right now the target was set towards all of humanity.

Humans by themselves are like Rattata. Weak. Defenseless. Giovanni without anything else isn't much different.

“Yes, but even though…keep a close eye on him, the possibility that he can understand us troubles me, there may be more that he is not telling...…”

“Now….where to.”

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Outside Viridian City|Afternoon(27)

"Legends, please. I know that... my organization and you and your kin have never gotten along well, but I will say that I never meant for this to happen. I cannot give you the strength that your kin can offer, but I can offer information. I know much, Legends, and you can see that the other humans and I don't get on well. I hold no loyalty to them. I have assets within the Military's compounds, I have codes and secrets and passwords. Gentlemen, I am your key. Mewtwo is correct; you need me... as much as I need you."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, between Giovanni speaking where the others could understand and the other Legends berating him for choosing to spare the human and acting like he had lost his mind. What was so hard to understand? Giovanni knew the secrets of his labs better than they and he could always keep Giovanni contained, it wasn't like he would be able to do anything to them. Lugia was the most vocal, downright screaming at him, and even Suicune gave him a disappointed reprimand. Giovanni was actually agreeing with the purple feline's reasoning and that made him somewhat uncomfortable. Something didn't add up there.

You can't be serious, brother! Suicune's voice echoed in his mind desperately, and he winced from the intrusion.
    This...thing- cannot be trusted! He is traitorous, look at him!
    He proposes to betray his own kind- how can we trust him!?
    He claims he did not intend any of this.
    But what else could he have intended with such a virus?

Mewtwo let out a pulse of energy to try and drive the hound back, a sneer plastered on his face rather than his usual cold expression. I am no brother of yours. He said coolly, eyes narrowing dangerously as he drove home exactly what he intended. I set out to get your assistance to stop this virus and develop a cure because I was having a damn of a time doing it myself. But if I have Giovanni I won't need you. I would rather have you with me in this but-- he lifted the human closer to him as he stared down at the others. I do have other options.

Humans by themselves are like Rattata. Weak. Defenseless. Giovanni without anything else isn't much different. Mewtwo fought the urge to scoff, the very idea of Giovanni being weak laughable to the clone. The man always had a trick up his sleeve one way or another and he didn't doubt that he thought Mewtwo himself could still be manipulated. Do not underestimate him, Thunder Mutt. I don't. He shot a glare to the encased human, trying to get it across that the psychic wouldn't be so easily manipulated. This man is capable of most anything, even without his gadgets and Team Rocket. His mind is as sharp as I have ever seen. The only rival I've ever seen to the cunning of Giovanni is the sheer brilliance of my creator Blaine.

“Yes, but even though…keep a close eye on him, the possibility that he can understand us troubles me, there may be more that he is not telling...” Mewtwo spared the fire avian a glance, giving him a nod that he acknowledged the warning. At least one of them understood the depths humans could reach in desperation. And it was troubling that Giovanni could understand them without Mewtwo's aid, though he was used to speaking to the crime boss as he already knew the human tongue. It was strange for him to speak to an understand the others, and the clone didn't like it.

“Now...where to.” The most sensible question he heard yet. Yes Giovanni. Where to? He clenched the psychic barrier in a bit to constrain the human within, making it tight enough to be uncomfortable but not to hurt. He was taking them to the nearest lab whether he liked it or not.

(Forgive the wait, Zap took a breather and I had some things come up at the same time.)

Giovanni
    Giovanni
    Black Guard
    Black Guard

Post by Giovanni Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon||3

It was amusing, watching the Legends bicker amongst themselves like children or politicians. They wanted him dead -he had no reason to think otherwise- and so they should. His organization had spent years and millions of Poke to ensnare one of their own. He had even spent the millions to make his own Legend because the one worth it all was too rare. Speaking of which...

His eyes and focus turned to Mewtwo, the clone that had tried to kill him so feverently long ago that was now attempting to keep him alive. How irony loved to rear its beautiful head. The cruel twist, thankfully, was on his side, as he knew Mewtwo could keep him as safe as an egg in a vault. The coy smirk did not falter as they bickered, only adjusted as the conversation turned back to himself.

Suicune, the watery Legend of Johto, was livid; that much was apparent. He claimed that they could not trust him, could not listen to him, for he would betray them like he had his own kind. Carefully avoiding the intent on the virus he'd helped cultivate, he replied. "...If I may, Suicune, is it?" he began, looking to the enraged Legend cooly. "They were the first to betray me, Legend. But... if that doesn't placate you, then ask yourself, what other choice do you have? From your reactions, I'd say that this is the first group of humans you've seen in a while."

Perhaps he was being too cocky, as Mewtwo soon turned him to face the giant clone's angry face. Yes Giovanni. Where to? The bubble around him clenched, reminding Giovanni of his place. As if he could forget.

"...Of course, Legends," he replied, albeit a bit strained. "The Gym. You... remember where it is, don't you, Mewtwo?" he asked, a small chuckle playing at his voice.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 am

((OOC: Skip, Lugia's just mad and follows))

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 pm

(I hate to skip as well, but I'm swamped in work.
    Sorry.)

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 am

((I really hate to follow suit, but I must skip as well. I'm sorry, guys!))

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 am

(OOC- This is madness! But I request for a skip as well. B( )

(OoC EDIT BY SUICUNE- MADNESS? NO.

B]]]]]]]
    ...wut, i can troll my own forum once in awhile)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm

((OOC: C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER))

Viridian City | Afternoon (23)

Ho-Oh just knew it was going to be a constant struggle to keep everyone from trying to kill Giovanni, it was hard enough already with the human being the ringleader behind most of the infection, but his attitude made everything so much worse. It was giving even him a headache. But despite all of this, Ho-Oh suspected that the one that was most inclined to keep the human alive was the one who wanted him dead the most….just a feeling he got from their interactions. He would ask what happened in the past, but he already knew the psychic legend would not share, nor did Ho-Oh really want to know, because he feared if he knew too much of this Giovanni than what he already knows, he would join the others in wanting the human dead….

"The Gym. You... remember where it is, don't you, Mewtwo?"

The gym? Right I forget this town had an official gym, the Leader used to always be away I think….

It was fairly obvious what building in this town would be a gym, the biggest one of course to accommodate the various types of fighting inside. The gym was fairly average looking, nothing that would make a someone passing by look twice. It wasn’t even bigger than normal gyms….so chances are if there was something hidden it would be underground, humans love to hide things underground….meaning……he would be too big to fit inside and go through whatever trap door lay waiting.

Ho-Oh circled around the gym once, looking to find anything out of the ordinary, but finding nothing he could easily spot. If something was hidden here, it was hidden very well. Figures since Giovanni was all about his secrets, many of which he suspected the man would take to the grave...
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Outside Viridian City|Afternoon(28)

"The Gym. You... remember where it is, don't you, Mewtwo?"

The scowl that crossed over Mewtwo's features would have sent a lesser man screaming in fear. Of course he knew the place, having spent a good while of his captivity in it destroying trainer after trainer so that Giovanni could 'test' his powers. It was the human's sick, twisted version of a Gym and was actually sanctioned by the League to be one of the badges that trainers needed to earn. At one point, because of Giovanni, there hadn't been a new Champion for almost a decade because he was never fucking there. It would be there.

Turning to his fellow Legends he made a point to drag Giovanni close to him, showing the others that they weren't allowed near him. It seems we are off to Viridian Gym. Follow us. Without waiting for reply Mewtwo turned and headed towards a large central structure of the city, the shadow dark and ominous even against afternoon sky. Memories of days spent obliterating trainers and their Pokemon flashed in his mind's eye, his tension obvious to anyone, especially the human at his side. Mewtwo knew it went without saying that Giovanni would get some kind of sick thrill from his former possessions unease.

Using a Psychic blast he wasted no time in blowing open the door. He didn't have the time or the patience for subtlety. Shoving Giovanni's bubble prison through the door he cast the man out and allowed him to move freely once more. Time for you to earn your life, Giovanni. Get us into the lab. Now. The clone's body began to glow with a faint pink aura as he watched the man, arming his attack as a dare for the prisoner to try anything other than what he was told to do. While he did need the former Leader of Rocket alive, he wasn't above seriously injuring the man to get a point across.

(Sooo....no skipping this time around? lol)

Giovanni
    Giovanni
    Black Guard
    Black Guard

Post by Giovanni Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon||4

The dark grimace that set itself upon his creations' features sent shivers of excitement down his spine.
    It's fantastic that I can still get under his skin with the simplest reference to his past...maybe I can turn this to my advantage yet...

It would be there.
    He chuckled under his breath, his placid yet smug expression barely concealed as his 'pet' escorted his bubble past the snarling legends and to his beloved gym.

It seems we are off to Viridian Gym. Follow us.
    The large building loomed before them, the silhouette of the great fire bird peering down on them from the roof, as if he were its' guardian. My, wouldn't he make a splendid addition to my team...
    Giovannis' gaze turned to the purple feline, grinning as waves of tension assaulted him from his Psychic creation. While the psychic vibrations put him at unease as well, he couldn't help but use his pets' anxiety to manipulate him.

"Ah, here it is, your former home. What is it like, loyally returning to your masters' domain?..." He hissed, elegantly straightening his disheveled ebony suit, as only a mob boss could.
    Just like a little Growlithe... he chuckled silently in his head, knowing full-well that Mewtwo could hear his 'voiced thoughts'.
    Mewtwo said nothing to him, but shot a powerful psychic blast at the  fortified gym door, tearing it right off its' hinges. With a gesture from Mewtwos' arm, his bubble prison squeezed through the doorway and tossed him unceremoniously on the ground, disheveling his suit once more.

Giovanni grunted, pulling himself to his feet and shooting a nasty look at his now glowing pet as he adjusted his suit again.
    Time for you to earn your life, Giovanni. Get us into the lab. Now.
    The mob leaders' gaze grew steely as he stared down Mewtwo, knowing full well that the genetic monster could rip his head off with a flick of his tail.

"...Very well, my pet. Follow me." He sneered coldly, his eyes shooting to the other legends as he turned on his heel into the dark  and wide arena.

(Oh, I love being such a royal prick! You know, I really do love you Mewtwo)
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 am

((I'm afraid I have to skip again... I'm truly sorry D|))

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:21 am

Outside Viridian City| Afternoon (45)

Suicune watched grimly as his father flew before them to the gym, and Mewtwo protectively pulling the smug human with him.
    His brothers tried to calm him with their words, making the water beast fall silent.

Who cares how the asshole can understand us? Let's just get him to tell us what he knows and be done with it.

Humans by themselves are like Rattata. Weak. Defenseless. Giovanni without anything else isn't much different.

Suicune stayed behind, watching the band of legends follow the purple feline lead them to the gym leaders' ground. His maw was set in a scowl, the wind still whipping from his agitated state.

This human is toxic. What kind of creature seeks to create such a deadly force that it can wipe out its own species as well?...why would they seek such a thing?...why would he?
    The legend growled, Giovannis' words eating at him.
    He knows we don't have any other leads.
    He knows that we can't kill him...
    This human...he created his own legendary species...and then created a disease that can wipe everything out on the planet...

I don't care what Mewtwo says...
    He won't give us what we need...even if he does have it...

...Forming an alliance with humans- any human- is futile.

The maned legend lowered his head as he slowly trotted after the others, his demeanor that of a stalking canid. His heart felt like lead in his chest, dreading every step he took towards the gym leaders' building. His crimson gaze fell upon his fiery brother, his gray mane now a deep purple and his stance, pained and awkward.
    A cold and silent fury rose inside of him, slowing his pace as he approached the others.
    He looked to the psychic legend, whose pyschic energy was emanating off of him in waves. Suicune narrowed his eyes at him, remaining silent as he recalled his attack on him.
    He doesn't care what happens to any of us...perhaps the humans created him in their own image...more than they even knew.

Foolish, brother. Foolish.

Last edited by Suicune on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:54 am

Viridian City| Afternoon (30)

It was uncharacteristic for Entei to be so silent in such an aggressive argument, but it was all he could do to not lunge out and snap the insolent human's fat little neck. His teeth begged for blood, his paws itched to crush bone... And all the while, he had to concentrate to keep his breath level, his heart from skyrocketing. He was losing the battle, and it looked like everyone knew it except him. Even his brothers... Even Father. He did not want to look at them as he struggled to contain himself, and when he finally opened his eyes, the others were moving. Swallowing, not wanting to disturb the precarious peace he'd momentarily attained, he trotted along behind them, silent still.

Viridian Gym seemed to be their destination, as the Clone and human led the way. A frown crossed the lion's face; he was never very familiar with the institutions, Gyms-- only that the thought to destroy a couple had come to his mind, to quickly be scolded by his watery brother. He knew what they were for -training or something- but still, he didn't like them.

His keen hearing could still pick up the voices ahead of him, a snarl creeping through him as the human spoke coyly. Even if Mewtwo wasn't an actual Legendary -at least in Entei's eyes- it didn't give the little naked worm the right to speak to him like that. Teeth flashing in hate, the urge to crush the little bastard's head rose with incredible force... but one look at his watery brother ebbed it back down. He caught the pain fixated in Suicune's gaze, catching each other's eyes for a moment before they continued walking. That pain... that pity... Don't look at me like that...

Why don't we rip out his tongue? Entei suggested, voice low with aggravation. It's not like he needs it anyway. He could scrawl anything we need to know... Mewtwo can do the rest. I'm tired of his crooning...

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 pm

((Terribly Sorry, but at this moment, i am going to have to skip -.-))
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Post eleven

[Viridian City//Afternoon]

Zapdos was not pleased.

While he stood in the background, there was nothing said that did not run by the great avian's ears. There were still straggling humans and Zapdos would be dammed if he ever let any of them escape. You all deserve to die, he threatened bluntly as one turned his fearful eyes to the Legend and even had the galls to raise his gun. Zapdos smirked, knowing that with how much the pitiful creature was trembling, he couldn't hit the ground if he tried. [color]Bring it, punk,[/color] Zapdos gloated the terrified kid, even pulling his ings in and touching the ground a few yeards from the human, his eyes alight with dark humor. The human did indeed make a valliant effort, rising the barrel of his gun, but he had no chance to fire. Just then a bolt of pure electrical energy shot down, fast as lightning. Because it is lightning. Striking into the barrel of the human's weapon, the energy surged right through the device and into the furless creature's body. There was nothing he could do and the Thunder Bird just stood there, watching with intense narrowed eyes. The bolt was so powerful, the scortch marks left behind litered the ground for many feet, as if some meteor hit the ground. The human's body exploded, his final scream cut off. There was nothing left by the end of it and Zapdos left no emotion in his normally clear eyes but hate.

The clouds above him swirled in massive dappled tones of gray and black, the afternoon sun completely blacked out for miles. There was no rain, but the energy that crackled through the air like electricity. Because it is electricity. In another time, the Kanto Legend would have laughed at his own mental joke. Maybe even flown over to his brother or sister and talked about it, bragging about how clever and smart he was. But times were different. Zapdos turned away from the scene before him in disgust, walking slowly on long legs to where the others gathered. The Thunder Bird's cerulean eyes were dark, clouded with past memories and future pains, as he reached the others. So lost in the flashing pictures of Moltres and Articuno, he hardly paid attention to the conversation. Not for the first nor the last time, the same train of thought flashed by the Kanto Legend's mind. Are they alright?... Will I ever see my brother or sister again? I found Father. Zapdos flashed a glance at Lugia, the great avian's face contorted with hate to go along with what he was speaking. Surely that counts for something and we can find the others.

After that, Zapdos turned his full attention to the others. Shaking his head to clear it, the duel type opened his wings. He had taken care of the scraggling humans, all of them ending up with fates similar to that last boy, but one. Taking to the air and cirling slowly above Mewtwo, he kept a hawklike gaze on the human. Zapdos would have fried him, too, regaurdless of what the others wanted or said, if not for that damn bubble. He clicked his beak in frustration, finding that he agreed with what everyone said. They should have just killed that bastard and be done with it. Zapdos listened intently despite his aloof appearance, and lightning crackled from close by at certain remarks. He listened closely to his Father, especially, wanting to know and absorb every opinion the dragon had on the Epidemic. Zapdos' face hardened to the point of getting an eye twitch every time the human spoke. Giovanni... he muttered to himself, running the name along his mind over and over.

It sounded almost familiar.

Then suddenly everyone was moving. Zapdos crackled with electricity as his wings snapped, banking sharply as to turn and keep pace with the others. Finding himself close to Ho-Oh, the Thunder Bird stayed silent. Mulling over his thoughts, he ignored Mewtwo when he burst into the gym. Not much he could do, anyway. Zapdos hated small spaces. And buildings. And anything human. Making an effort to calm his wrathfully racing heart, the clouds above dispersed for the most part, leaving just a layed of soft gray. Taking advantage of the free time, Zapdos looked up to where Ho-Oh was and hovered slowly above the Gym building as well. Do you really think there could be a cure? Not one to be all touchy feely, Zapdos really just wanted to connect with his fellow Legends. His gaze darkened. Pity that it must be such dark times that bring us all together.

[ooc: No skipping, guys! B[[[[ Come on!]

Last edited by Zapdos on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Outside Viridian City|Afternoon(29)

Mewtwo

"Ah, here it is, your former home. What is it like, loyally returning to your masters' domain?..." Mewtwo didn't bother to contain the scowl that graced his features as he was spoken too like a runaway pet. Giovanni was damn lucky he didn't die when the psychic feline decided he had enough of the shackles and abuse, because that explosion had done a hell of a lot of damage to the lab. And when he was compared to a Growlithe the clone made no hesitation to slap the back of the human's head with his tail. No one else would have understood what Giovanni had said without the translator, even if they could read minds. Mewtwo was not only part human but his incredible intelligence had long since allowed him to speak to both human and Pokemon alike, so Giovanni's snide comment had earned more than the simple slap he received.

"...Very well, my pet. Follow me."

'Damn straight,' Mewtwo thought to himself, angry at letting the arrogant shit get under his skin. He didn't want to let the man think he was following because of an order, but he did need to see where the man was headed so he had no choice. 'The asshole is probably enjoying showing off my past to the others,' he thought snidely, shooting a glance to the Legends behind them. They all seemed...bitter. Why don't we rip out his tongue? It's not like he needs it anyway. He could scrawl anything we need to know... Mewtwo can do the rest. I'm tired of his crooning... He let out a heavy sigh as the volcanic mutt voiced his irate opinion and could barely begin to point out the flaws in that statement. For instance, how the hell was the psychic supposed to know what he was looking at even if they did get into the lab? Some things were just so volatile you just did not mess with them. At least, not without knowing what you were doing first.

For now, all we can do is allow Giovanni to prove he isn't completely useless. If he is, I promise I will not hesitate to throw him to your salivating jaws. But until that point Giovanni was considered under his protection, whether the others liked it or not.

Giovanni
    Giovanni
    Black Guard
    Black Guard

Post by Giovanni Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Viridian City|Afternoon||5

It seemed his pet was losing patience, as well as the other Legends, as they conversed more on his death. While Giovanni was used to other plotting his demise, it was a rare occassion indeed that he was on the bottom rung of the food chain. A frown crossed his lips as he ventured further toward his old gym, his old castle, as his eyes rummaged over the cosmetic damage the outside had taken. Unafraid of the dangers around them -as Mewtwo would keep him safe for his own purposes- he paused once he got to the door, placing a hand on it. His eyes traveled to the Card Key slot hidden in the door, the light dead to the world. A small grunt of annoyance escaped him --of course the power would be out.

"It seems the door needs some persuasion of the more brutal kind. The lock is electronic and rather dead. Legends, if you would...?" He stepped aside, not wanting to be in the fray of an attack to open the door. "There's a generator inside that will allow computer access, which should still be functional. So do not fret."
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Viridian Gym| Late Afternoon (48)

Lugia stayed quiet as he followed, his heavy footfalls the only sound he emmitted other than an occasional breathed growl. The others bickered amongst themselves, fighting over when the little human got to die and by whose jaws. While he wasn't completely opposed to jumping into the fray himself, he felt that this was more of a waste of time than anything. Why were they going to the lab? If this Giovanni had lived this long with both humans and pokemon on his coatails for assassination, then surely it was because of his linguistic skills. That silver tongue that both placated and enraged. Why were they listening to him? Surely Mewtwo, of all pokemon knew better...

The group came to a pause as they finally reached the gym. When Giovanni seemed useless to open the door, Lugia only snarled. Of course you can't even open the door to your own fortress, you pathetic excuse for a meat bag, he snapped, taking the initiative and the few steps that remained between himself and the gym. With his powerful, taloned foot, he kicked the barricaded door in, forcing it inward. Glaring back down at the human, who merely grinned up at him in reply, Lugia flared his wings. What you say had better be in there, little man, or I'll hang your corpse like a gutted pig for the Undead to eat.

Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 am