Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Drago
Fox
Negative10
Abysswalker
9 posters

The PHENAC Team

Anonymous

The PHENAC Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The PHENAC Team

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:37 am

((please skip me, I'm to depressed to post...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

(unfortunately due to time constraints i am unable to post at the moment, and would like to apologize for my sloppy posting habits here, I am seriously considering deactivating theodor :c)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Phenac City | Morning (5)

Those fools believed they could injure the Lord. Pinpricks of sand assaulted his skin, but he payed them no mind. His outer skin was long since permantly numbed by the murderous cold of the glacier he used to call home. The large, though still meager, insect on His back finally dug its cursed pincers through His skin, forcing Him to shift his shoulders in pain, trickles of blood seeping out of the wound. It was the other two, however, who caused him great pain.

The small bird looked tasty. Lavan began to open his jaws, when pain shot through his mind. No matter how hard he shook, the pain would not go away. Darkness filled his red-tinted eyes, and he roared wordlessly. However, before the pain was in his mind long, a different agony tormented him. The Snake had dug its fangs into his body, directly onto the wound the Fly had caused. Lavan had never experienced such a wound, pain shooting through his body. He shook, escaping both creature's grasps, roaring uncontrollably into the air. Blizards began once again to form around him, and he shot Ice Balls randomly into town. Lavan was in a frenzy!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm

[ooc: hope it's okay with what Marvin did with Stearic owo"]
    Phenac City | Noon
    [13]

Marvin flicked his ears in annoyance as Xoci (once again) stumbled over her leadership skills, just barely putting together a plan. The Stunky would have gladly told her that it would be best if they surrounded the Walrein, closing in on the icy monster like a fish trap, but with allowing another to take charge, came with sacrificing his own leading. Perhaps it would be better... He told himself as he padded after the shiny Vibrava through the... blizzard? That means that her sandstorm of a plan had failed. But upon finding that the strangely colored Flygon on the ground, Xoci seemed to have sprouted a braver self, charging right at the beast.

MV sighed, slinking past the battle and towards the injured Flygon. You would think that a seemingly-docile Pokemon such as Xoci would have avoided fighting, but the poison type figured that love made you do stupid things. Stupid things indeed. “Flygon, get up. You have to get out of here and into safety.” Hopefully that Breloom and Zorua would assist Xoci in sustaining the large blubber in battle. Meanwhile, he had to focus on saving this dragon. The Stunky grabbed him by his tail and, fluffing up his fur defiantly, began to pull him away from the fighting.

“Stupid of you.” He disliked talking, to say the least, but someone had to make small talk as he dragged the larger Pokemon. “Marvin - MV for short.” After that, he shut his mouth, and trudged forward. Marvin knew from personal experience that basing a person off first impressions was never right, but obviously it determines how the start of a relationship will turn out. Hrm.

It was a pity; having such a strong fighting force on the same side would have proved to be a great combination of teamwork. Perhaps this blusterous Flygon may still change how I view of him. Continuing to drag the dragon further away from battle, MV glared through the blizzard, wanting nothing more than to join in the battle against the Walrein. But one must look out for comrades before placing himself in danger for the sake of them. The Stunky reminded himself that he would continue his journeys separate from these Pokemon he’s met; he must not allow himself to get too involved, else he’d have trouble. And we wouldn’t want that.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Phenac City | Morning (9)

As the Arboks' fangs sunk deep into the already open wound, the beast roared in pain and rage. His fangs pumped lethal amounts of venom, but he did not know if it would affect the already dead creature. Ra latched on as long as he could, his mouth overflowing with the dark blood, now rotten and thick, almost to the point of coagulation.
    Oh holy hell! he thought, every fiber in his being wanting to leap off and fill his mouth with sand to get the disgusting taste out of his mouth.
    But the Arbok held on until the creature whipped him off. Ra went sliding on the nearby ice, but quickly recovered. Fala bounced after him, evading the ice balls that were being tossed as best she could.
    Ra! We should go! He's too big!
    The Arbok hissed in anger.
    No! We can take him! he thought as he coiled up and shot blasts of acid at the creature, his maw and hood covered in the dark and rotten blood.
    Fala gazed at her brother with wide eyes as he fought, frightened at this new side that was revealed. He was always warm and caring with her, but the ruthlessness and reptilian ferocity she saw in his glare made her shudder as he attacked, his fangs fully extended and his hood wide.
    Brother?...she whimpered, fluttering away from him with uncertainty.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Phenac City//Morning
    [7]

Faolan had a hard time figuring out what the heck was going on, but soon saw the ice type as it was being attacked by the snake and a small bird. It was the one that was making the blizzard, shaking his head he let out a small bark before he to charged at the huge beast. He stopped a few feet away from it as dark rings began to form at his mouth before he fired them at the ice type, paying no mind if he hit the Arbok or not, it would just be payback for droping that house on him.

((Short post is short ;-; ))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Phenac City | Morning (6)

((OOC: In which I force Lavan to avoid all of the attacks at once. >.<))

Attacks from all sides. They truly believed this mutiny would be enough to dethrone the white lord? Lavan spun his body to the right side, like a barrel, effectively avoiding the rest of the attacks. He continued to roll until he was a safer distance from them. Fools... He thought. That gave him pause. It was the first true thought he'd felt in ages. Lavan roared again, but this time, it didn't stop. He continued the sound, until it was staggering. Odd, the roar had turned into a deep, rumbling, menacing laughter. He stood there and laughed for a long time, whipping up blizzards around himself. Before long, all that could be seen of his form were his piercing red eyes. Shortly after that, only his laughter. And then, even that was gone. Lavan had disappeared, and his blizzards had stopped as well.

Far away, near the opposite wall, hidden from view, Lavan began to plan his assault. These worthless beings would not escape from his fury.

((OOC: Yeah. I'mma have him develop an infection-created consciousness... so.... :D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:55 pm

(Skip me-I usually wait one round before jumping in.)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 am

Phenac City | Morning
    [14]

Marvin was in a full-out blast of commotion. The Stunky had, after making sure Stearic were alright, ran back through the Blizzard and towards the battle, wondering how the others were holding up. After making sure that they were good and still fighting, he had trudged forward, only to find that Stearic’s limp body had disappeared. More likely that not that hard headed dragon decided to have another go at the infected. Hissing to himself, the skunk slunk back easily, the fight seemingly stopping in place.

The blizzard was still going just as strong as it had before, but where the Walrein once lay was simply just a spot left. Hrm... A large and lethal infected. A dangerous blizzard. A bloodied Ra. The Zorua prepared to attack. But the ice type had gone up and disappeared, as if it wasn’t there at all. A dangerous concept. Shuffling his paws, the poison type meandered through the rest of the blizzard and came up to the middle of their group. ... Xoci?

The Vibrava had done a vanishing act as well! Before I know it, things start appearing out of thin air. He said sarcastically, flicking his tail in annoyance. Darting his eyes to the Zorua for a brief second, he turned to Fala and Ra for assistance. “What happened? Where has that blasted Walrein gone?” The blizzard had begun to recede, and thankfully he began to feel the natural warmth of the desert just outside the city creep into the environment. A moment longer in that blizzard and I’m sure that my bones would have frozen.

Turning an entire circle to take in what was now Phenac City post-blizzard - snow and ice had accumulated basically everyone in the city, upon the houses, along the ground, everywhere, as well as indentations of where the Walrein had slammed its body into - MV clicked his tongue in disapproval. What a sad way to begin his adventuring in Orre. He knew little to nothing about this place, and he had hoped for some luxury in the unknown. What I got instead was a life-endangering situation. “I’m Marvin, by the way.” He said absently to the Zorua. “You?”
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 pm

(Ooc-im really sorry but I gotta skip. I'm exhausted. Just got back from the hospital. everythings' fine i promise <3)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 am

((Sorry, but I need to skip as well seeing as I have to use my phone to send this. I'll post something next turn. Again, sorry.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Phenac City/Morning

Theodor was curled in a ball behind his custom barrier as all of the fighting and ruckus went amok, he was hyperventalating, and badly. He rocked a bit laying down in fetal possesion while the chilling blizzardy winds receeded. His eyes glassed over and his face static, he was breathing raspily now, he was falling back, he couldn't fall back. He was having a panic attack, everything around him grew into shades of gray, purple, red and black.

Theodor began to mutter gibberish, eyes wide in fear and instinct as he pressed his back against the side of his stone edge blizzard barrier. He held his claws close to his heart, exhaling deeply, his tail inbetween his legs. Shaking his head violently, he Smashed the barrier with a Drain Punch, he flailed aimlessly around, as his mind clouded over. His spine hurt, and his head throbbing he couldn't think. With a screaming stomp he began slamming his feet onto the ground reaptidly, using the attack stone edge, causing several , several foot long stalagities to burst out of the ground, busrting through the concrete toward the others.

With a shudder and a sigh, Theodor sat back down on the ground and held onto his temples, tearing from the eyes a bit, and breathing harshly from his Panic attack.
    ---------------------
    (Ooc:back in the saddle baby.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 am

Phenac Colosseum | Morning | 1
    Leon had been in here for a while now. He was contemplating everything. This is where I defeated that Lunatone... The fierce battles raged in a replay in his head. Suddenly, he felt the chill of cold air. In Phenac? No way. He looked to the door. Clamped shut. He had three options - dig his way out, burn his way out, or tackle the door down. He thought of this for a bit before beginning to scratch at the ground, starting a Dig attack.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Phenac Outskirts | Morning (7)

As Lavan's thought process began, the primitive, almost mechanical way of thinking lead him to a different solution than he had seen before. The creatures here were the dregs of the universe. They would be a tiny morsel for him, not worth the extra difficulty in killing. He would go elsewhere. Eventually, he would return, and kill them all. He would not let the serpent or the large wingless bug get away with the wounds they had caused him. All belonged to Lavan, the White Lord.

Not far from the wall, if one listened, one could hear the Walrein's maniacal laughter, as he broke the wall, once again, sending shrapnel everwhere. He would return, oh, yes, he would return. The prey had not escaped, it had only prolonged the inevitable. Silently, as he slid on the freshly frozen ground, he planned the great siege he would make. Their flesh would taste all the better...

((OOC: Lavan's gonna leave for now, but he'll be back eventually, I promise! It's been great RPing with you all on this team!))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 am

Phenac City | Late Morning
    [15]

Everything was wonderful. Absolutely fabulous. Marvin gritted his teeth in annoyance, fluffing out his fur as he braved the withering blizzard. The Stunky hissed involuntarily, trudging forward to meet with the others. He wasn't worried about them (never...), but it was better to have others who got your back than to not. With that in mind, MV continued through the blizzard, which had begun to wean, to find the others.

For a moment, the Skunk Pokemon wondered what had happened to both Xoci and Stearic. Hm... The best bet he could place was that the injured but still headstrong Flygon had taken the small Vibrava and flew away while he thought the blasted Walrein was distracted. Ideal... but idiotic. Feeling slightly irritated now, Marvin could finally see the silhouettes of the other living Pokemon. Finally.

"Oof!" By some strange intuition, Marvin had ducked just in time as a large piece of rock literally flew over his head. Pointing his glare towards where the other Pokemon were, he pinpointed the source - the Zorua seemed pretty focused on something or somewhere else, Fala and Ra seemed busy, so that left... "Theodor, what the heck where you thinking?!" The Stunky strode up to the Breloom, hackles rising. "You could have hurt someone!"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 am

Phenac City | Morning (10)

Shrapnel flew everywhere as a hideous and callous laughter echoed through the arid area. Ra hissed in frustration as he tried in vain to locate the monster.
    "I can't find him!" He shouted angrily, spitting acid on the ground as he coiled around to return to Fala.
    To his surprise, his younger sister stared at him, her eyes wide with fright.
    Fala, what's wrong? Are you hurt?

The young Natu said nothing, shivering where she stood.
    Fala?...the Arkboks' expression turned to worry and concern as he slithered closer.
    N-no! Don't come near me! She whispered telepathically as she hopped back.
    Ra stopped in his tracks, astonished and hurt of what he saw on his sisters' face.
    She's afraid of me...why?!...the Arboks' hood fell in sadness as he lowered himself, still holding her gaze.
    ...Fala...Please...
    No! she cried, flitting desperately behind the Breloom.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Phenac City//Morning
    [8]

Everything went by way to fast for the little Zorua to even know when the fight began or when it ended. Instead, he just let out a sigh and just tried not to think about it to much, Faolan didn't feel like getting a headache for no reason whatsoever. As he looked around he noticed that snake and frowned. He still had a score to settle with that reptile, though it already seemed to be getting a punishment cause the Natu that seemed to hang out with it seemed to be terrified with it. Though none of them said a word, something was seriously happening between them.

Faolan let out a growl as he walked over to them, standing in front of the Arbok. "Sorry to interrupt your little, whatever it was you where doing, but I have a score to settle with you." The Zorua said as he gave the snake an evil glare. "What was the deal with making that house fall on top of me without some sort of warning first!?" He growled, clenching his teeth as he waiting for an answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Phenac City/Morning

Theodor sat there shuddering, his breathing calming down, the Skuntank seemed to be yelling at him about something, but it wasn't registering. The tiny xatu had teleported behind him, but he didn't really care, he felt embarassed, and moronic. Looking to his left, the can of diced oran berries he had been holding earlier was busted open, with the juice splatterd on the dry arid ground. With a sigh and a cold ache in his gullet, Theodor crawled over to the can and began eating the berries off of the ground in pure hunger, licking at the sweet juice imbedded with gravel and what not. He then grabbed the can and shoved his snout into it, eating the remains of the berries, and licking at the sticky [blue berry tasting ;D] goop.

He looked at the Xatu near him, and with a flick of his tail, rolled the last berry toward the little thing. He really didn't know what to day or what to think, he just wanted to leave. But it'd be suicide in this weather.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 am

Phenac City | Late Morning | 2
    After several minutes of digging, he finally hit the pavement of the outside of Phenac. He stopped digging and began to ram his right fist into the rock, hoping he would find a break in them so he could lift it up. The surface held voices, so he was cautious of where he broke the rock. His fist eventually did, and it burst open, pebbles and dust scattering. He pushed more rock away and climbed out of his neat little tunnel. There were others, so polite as he was, he decided to say something. "Ah, sorry about that." He dusted himself off. "I-" Snow. There was snow. EVERYWHERE. He blinked. "Do you mind enlightening me on why the city is covered in snow? Last I checked, this was a city in the middle of a desert... It seems unlikely that it'd snow here."

(OoC: It's a little short, I know)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am

[16]

With great relief, the blizzard had actually stopped raging, but snow lay everywhere still and MV's paws still felt frozen stiff. After licking some of the ice from his fur momentarily, the Stunky risked a glance towards the others to make sure they made it out alright. Theodor stood with a weak posture, though Marvin growled to himself - that Breloom has some explaining to do. Attacking when we had enough on our plate! The nerve of the fiend! Ruffling his fur, the poison type noticed that Fala was behind the grass type with a frightened face, Ra attempting to get the Natu's attention.

"..." He stayed silent throughout the interactions, unsure on what his place amongst these Pokemon were. He had no personal connections with any of them, and nothing to deter him from the goal set out by Xoci - that is, to go through the third level of Phenac City and hopefully scavenge something good from the ruins. Other than that, Marvin had no business with any of them. Hmph. Perhaps it's for the better, if they went separate ways; the Walrein easily finding them shortly after they teamed up was proof that gathering in numbers was dangerous. Yes, I'll leave these Pokemon for themselves after this pact is over.

With that decision made, rubble near him exploded with action, and the Skunk Pokemon immediately pounced backward, prepared to attack the new offender. But what came was a Typhlosion, who apologized for interrupting before getting a good look at the place. "Do you mind enlightening me on why the city is covered in snow? Last I checked, this was a city in the middle of a desert... It seems unlikely that it'd snow here." Marvin would have chuckled at that, but he settled with a subdued nod.

"Yes... an infected passed by moments before." He spoke in a gruff voice, looking the Typhlosion up and down. The fire type had interesting eye wear upon him, and something slipped on his arm. Doesn't look too... dangerous. It didn't exactly 'impress' Marvin too much, but he could easily tell that this newcomer held some power to some extent. We'll just have to see, now don't we? The Stunky blinked at the Typhlosion. "I'm Marvin."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Phenac City | Morning (11)

"Sorry to interrupt your little, whatever it was you where doing, but I have a score to settle with you." The Zorua growled as he stood between himself and the Breloom. "What was the deal with making that house fall on top of me without some sort of warning first!?"

Ra coiled up in defense as the Zorua stood in front of him, bristling with anger. "I-I'm sss-sorry...I thought you had followed Marvin out of the houssse." He retorted, his gaze pained and indignant.
    The Arbok sighed as he lowered himself to the ground. "I wasss only trying to help." He muttered quietly as he slithered past the dark Pokemon. Ra watched with sadness as he approached the Breloom, who was silently offering Fala a berry. The small bird cheerfully pecked at it, ignoring her older brother.
    Fala...

The Natu didn't look up, but instead hopped closer to the Breloom, bringing her berry to eat next to him.
    "Fala..." Ra insisted, this time calling her aloud.

Her feathers ruffled in fear as the Arbok slithered closer.
    No! Stay back! You're just like daddy said other snakes are! You're mean and scary! You don't care about me! Y-you don't even want to find him! You just want to-to fight and kill things!
    She screamed telepathically, so everyone could hear as she hid herself behind the Breloom.
    The young bird immediately regretted it when she saw the Arbok cringe and coil into himself at her words, but she couldn't stop herself.
    I hate you Ra! I hate you! She shouted, her words choking with emotion as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Ra swallowed hard as he gazed at his terrified sister, then at the others, who had undoubtedly heard her psychic outburst.
    I...if she thinks that I'm like that...then it must be true...
    He thought as he looked down at his belly to the large scar that ran across it.
    I'm just like her...he thought sadly, his mind remembering his cruel mother.

A sudden explosion interrupted his thoughts; and a Typhlosion came barreling through the wall. It was uninfected and friendly. Ra sighed quietly as he silently slithered into the morning darkness, leaving a trail in the thick snow behind him as the others conversed with the newcomer.
    She'll...be better off with them...she's right...I-I can't be trusted...
    He thought as he lowered himself to the ground, slithering off as quickly as he could.
    I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt her...Why did father ever bring me in!? She's right! I don't belong with her...!

Fala, catching a glance of her brother disappearing, her eyes grew wide. Her tearful gaze went up to the Breloom, as if she was asking for forgiveness.
    Ra....

She stood there, her feet chilled in the snow, looking from where she saw her brother and the faces of the pokemon she was with.
    I shouldn't have said that...
    Ra! I'm so sorry! She cried out, but heard nothing in return, not even his thoughts.
    Her heart quickened in her chest as she realized the finality of her situation. She bounded forward, using her nubby wings frantically to gain any speed. The Natu paused for a moment to look back at the confounded pokemon behind her.
    I'm really sorry...! She whispered to everyone before turning to her brothers' tracks and followed them into the darkness.

(OoC- this should be my last post here. Leaving for Pyrite. It was fun!~)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 am

(OoC: Sorry... gotta skip.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 am

Outside Phenac City | Morning (6)

Drageon was quite tired after running around-wherever he was-after being chased by Infecteds multiple times during his journey. He walked around in this place for a bit longer until he came up to a wall. Looked like humans built it. A city is probably near here. He climbed up the wall, and then sat down on top of it for a moment to rest. Sure enough, he saw a city-which was more like a ruin covered in snow. Sure, he noticed that it was quite cold, but the trees and old buildings were covered in snow. Even the fountain in the middle of the city was frozen. Drageon hopped down from the wall, and looked around for a source of food or water in the area. He went to the fountain to try to see if there was still water inside that wasn't frozen solid. No good. There wasn't anything of use, just snow everywhere.
    But there were others.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 pm

[17]

It was like a storm right after an initial tornado... or a blizzard, one might say. Marvin flicked his claw out as the others ran off into the distance, others fleeing in sadness (Ra), some chasing after their siblings (Fala), and the rest running away for unknown reasons (that Zorua and Theodor). Hmph. It didn't matter why they had run away - it was the fact that they left him behind in the dust. He was the one that stuck to the end with their deal to work together to find out what was happening on the third level of Phenac City, but the others? They deserted me.

Perhaps he should have left when he had the chance. Doesn't matter anymore. The act had been committed, and he wouldn't ponder on them any longer. "I was hoping to explore the topmost part of Phenac before leaving this deserted place," Marvin spoke slowly to the Typhlosion, glancing around the snow-infected area. It seemed that the Walrein too had left the area, and with that, the Stunky gave a sigh of relief. He needed some downtime, although the exhilaration of fighting was always a good change.

"You can come along if you want." Not bothering to ask what the fire type's name was, the skunk began his way over to the staircase.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 am