Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Drago
Fox
Negative10
Abysswalker
9 posters

The PHENAC Team

Anonymous

The PHENAC Team Empty The PHENAC Team

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phenac City | Morning [1]

The wind disturbed the deadly silence that haunt the once lively city, the dead palm tree next to the gate rustled quietly. The area was not bright, nor colorful anymore. It wasn't paradise, nor a water garden anymore. It was more of a prison. The place was raided with newspapers scattered everywhere, the air all dull and gray, filled with clouds. The waterways were all dry and moss had taken what once was water's place. The second floor was broken, the door to the practice competition was now dust. On the third floor, the arena that once held cheers and roars , once was surrounded by mini waterfalls, once the beginning and end, was now filled with infected that are locked up and secured by an iron bar gate.

On the first floor, right next to a waterway, lay a shiny Vibrava. She wore a poncho, which covered most of her body except her tail and wings. Her tail wing was all ripped up, and her face which seemed like it was usually bright all looking down. She gazed at the empty waterway for what seems to feel like forever. Her mind taking her away from this damned world. Xoci wanted freedom from this hellhole, but she didn't want to die. She wanted to see another day go by, and hoped day by day that someone would find a cure.

The Vibrava let out a heavy sigh, it was foolish to think that someone could find a cure, it was foolish to think of the future. Xoci stood up, glancing at the three exits, which were all holed up. Her orange wings fluttered a bit, thinking about flying off, up into the sky. She shook her head before she could lift off, sticking back to the ground. Xoci could never do that, she needed to stick with, "The Crazy Trio". Her friends are currently checking the floors.

Xoci was supposedly checking the third floor, but it was closed due to the many infected that roamed there. She didn't mind though, she could drift to her dream land, think of the many possible futures that the epidemic could bring, they could always live. Live a happy life too. But then we could all die. But we could be happy in the other side.

The Vibrava continued to let her mind wonder through the many ways. Unaware of her surroundings anymore.

Last edited by SkyRocket on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

The PHENAC Team Empty Re: The PHENAC Team

Post by Abysswalker Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Phenac Town | Morning (1)

Phenac Town, a place Hope could no longer be amazed by, a place she hated but could not escape. The surrounding desert of Orre would prove much too dangerous for the small pink cat to travel in, but she almost wanted to try and escape than stay in Phenac. The people she had once sung for were all either dead or gone now, the town was stone silent, the beautiful water was all dried up. This had forced Hope to try and go into more dangerous areas to see if any water had remained....the whole situation was so depressing and grim, Hope was surprised she hadn't dropped dead from all of the negative energy. And Tori and Electra were probably dead now, even if they had survived the attack.

Hope started to walk slowly towards the Phenac arena, keeping an alert watch for any Infected around. More likely than not, there were powerful Infected lurking in the arena, which was why Hope had not seeked shelter there beforehand. She was young and not strong in any sense, Hope would not stand a chance against any of those larger Pokemon, they could swallow her whole with no problem. The thought of being killed and eaten sent shivers down Hope's spine....she had wanted to die with her friends, dead of old age, buried in a more honorable and less horrifying way.

The arena could provide shelter, but there was still the increased risk of encountering large Infected. Hope couldn't stay forever in Phenac, the water and food would run out eventually, or maybe some Infected would come out and find her. The town had been quiet, too quiet, like a ghost town where happiness and cheer had once been abundant. Hope pondered on her search for better water sources....some of the waterways might still be filled with water down in the arena. Her bravery increased slightly at the thought, the Skitty entered the first floor of the abandoned arena.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm

[Ooc: I'll just wait for more people =w= So just skip me I guess LOL]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Phenac City | Morning
    [1]

The Stunky trudged through the front gates of Phenac City, his muscles aching and screaming for rest. He resisted the urge to flop down and rest throughout the day however, and pushed himself toward the city circle, his purple fur dusted from the sandstorm outside. It'll be a bother to go out once again. Marvin shook himself, the dust flying in a cloud around him as he glanced around the deserted area. He was a traveler, a lone wolf, and with the pandemic at large, he persisted with his escapades with twice as much zeal as others. He needed to catch up on life, he told himself each day, a new obstacle conquered or new landscape explored.

Resting on the ledge of the empty water fountain of the circle, the Stunky flicked his claw expectantly; he'd traveled from Sinnoh down to Kanto then to Johto, then after many months of arduous footwork, he'd found himself at Phenac, Orre. And so far, MV was hardly thrilled at what he had seen. He had fought inhumane Pokemon, and escaped burning buildings, yet here he was, in a quiet city with no other living in sight.

In many ways, this city is much like myself. The Skunk Pokemon had himself right at this point- all around him, it was bustling, crazy, hectic, but his outer structure and self were able to hold out against such craziness. Inside, however, it was still, nothing to comfort him. The Stunky closed his eyes in meditation. Get provisions, get rest, and get out of here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Phenac City | Morning [2]

The Vibrava couldn't help, but stare helplessly at the sky. She remembered when she had depression for months, even years because of discrimination, drama, and stupid arguments. Xoci didn't want to think of happy moments, she wanted to be IN them. For the rest of time... Anywhere, but this world without her dreams. She blinked as a noise of rushing water was heard. What in the-? She looked around, only to see water rushing down the canals. Who turned it on? The only way to turn on the waters was down in the control room underneath the competition arena if she remembered correctly...

She huffed in disappointment, how could an undead be able to do this? Or what if someone is in there? Xoci glanced at the water, noticing the tints of blood in there. Must belong to an undead... She frowned, she shall investigate the third floor once more, she fluttered her wings, which made a loud noise that ECHOED throughout the city. She took off, flying towards the third floor; Not aware that there were other visitors.

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am

Phenac City | Morning
    [2]

MV was rather comfortable in the still movement of the morning, lulling him into a daze, until a fluttering noise interrupted his rest. His eyes shot open immediately, ducking into the empty water fountain and sporting a defensive stance. No surprise attacks on me! The Stunky stayed like that, continuing to hear more of the flapping but nothing else happening, until he decided to check for it himself. Jumping onto the ground, Marvin slunk through a series of dry tiles and empty houses, creeping along the waterways with anxiety.

He passed by several buildings towards a particular one that caught his attention, and the Stunky tensed his muscles in vigor. Finally, excitement in this dead town! Water was starting to trickle from the holes at the bottom of the building, and with suspicion obvious in his eyes, he stalked to the edge of the door, peering inward. The loud noise was even more noticeable where he stood now, and rolling his hind feet, the Stunky sprung into the room.

Expecting to see hordes of infected, he was sad to see that there was still no one to be found. The noise could still be heard though, and finding a flight of stairs, MV started to silently slink upwards, the only clue giving him away was his stench.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 am

Phenac City | Morning [3]

Xoci landed swiftly in front of the arena gate, now iron bars preventing access to it, the waterfall that surrounded the gate now tinted with blood here and there. The shiny Vibrava stuck her tongue out in disgust, just thinking about gore just made her felt so sick. She inspected the iron bar gate, it was rusted up a bit, blood splatters were there. Xoci felt several pairs of eyes glaring at her, hungry, even growling was heard. She froze, she really didn't like it, she slowly backed away a couple steps, aware that a flight of stairs awaited her if she were to back up more.

Suddenly, an undead finally perked up, growling, it's long claws reaching out, trying to slash at Xoci. It was obvious the undead was a Sandslash. She let a squeak out, taking another step back. Shit! The Vibrava tripped off the edge of the flight of stairs, What have I gotten myself into... Sob! Only to ram into something furry while she fell.

The furry thing and the Vibrava were at the bottom of the stairs. She rubbed her head, "Ughh... Sorry about that bro! You okay?" She groaned. Her heart pounding against her chest from the undead SandSlash from before. Her huge eyes blinked as she took a good look at the creature she crashed into, he was purple, striped, looked like those Sinnoh pokemon she saw while she flew, Xoci didn't remember their name, but they were pretty funny smelling.

[Ooc: Permission to ram into MV was granted 8D]

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am

[ /had difficulty orz ]
    Phenac City | Morning
    [3]

He was pretty good at the stalking bit, he told himself, if it weren't for the stink he was letting off. Step by step, he stayed close to the wall as he slunk upward to his unsuspecting prey, knowing that whether it be friend or foe, he had to be suspicious. Why are they going up here? Is there something up? What's happening? The Stunky was thinking of either interrogating or fighting without a word spoken, when the flapping stopped and something bounced down the stairways and smacked upon him.

"Oof!" He landed on his back, the other Pokemon that had bumped into him quickly asking if he were okay, 'bro'. MV scrambled to his feet and glanced at the intruder- a Vibrava wearing a matching... bib...? In all his travels, Marvin hadn't seen one of these things before. Perhaps it's a style in a foreign country! The Stunky really liked the design however, and would later ask the Vibrava where she had gotten such rare accessory. "I'm fine." He muttered, though feeling a little disrespectful, he added, "Nice bib."

For a second, the Vibrava glanced wearily up the steps, and MV caught up on the situation. There must be something dangerous up there. Scratching his ear with his hind foot quickly (he must have fleas there!), he looked up the stairways also. What's there? Marvin shook his head, setting his paws down deliberately. If there was one thing MV didn't like, it was getting caught off-guard. He had plenty of time to train himself to always be on his toes, and each surprise, rather than being a pleasant surprise, darkened his spirits; he wanted to be on the preempt at all times.

"What's up there?" He said said softly, his fur spiking up with alarm. If the Vibrava were truly alarmed, perhaps he should be too. Flicking his tail, the Stunky's heartbeat sped up, and his thoughts reeled. He's seen the infection at work so far, wicked and twisted and revolting. MV let his claws slip out instinctively, knowing that he had to face his fears face first if he were ever to get over it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Phenac City | Morning [4]

"I'm fine." The purple Pokemon muttered out his reply, the second comment, Xoci couldn't quite catch. But nonetheless she nodded, "Good, good..." The Vibrava took a quick glance at the stairs warily, the Pokemon frowned, "What's up there?" She really didn't want to answer his question, but she let out a sigh, "Undead. Sandslash scared the hell outta me..." She wasn't in high spirits one bit, but for sure, she will someday go in that arena and beat the crap out of them.

The shiny Pokemon stood up, her wings fluttering quickly, giving off that buzzing noise you would hear from them bees. "By the by, I'm Xoci, and you must be...?"

She was aware that the Pokemon would not give out his identity to a complete stranger that he literally rammed into, but it would be nice to stop calling him "Pokemon", or "You". Xoci wondered whether the Pokem- or What's his name, seems okay or not after the tumble...

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Phenac City | Morning (1)

You're lost aren't you?
    I am NOT lost! Stop pestering me.
    Sigh...We are totally lost.
    Shut up! If you're so smart, why don't YOU lead the way, and I'll just sit on your head, hmm?
    Well if you listened to me in the first place, we wouldn't have even run into any of those smelly dead things back there, would we?
    Oh shut u-
    WOOMPH! The Arbok and the little Natu went tumbling down a flight of stairs, landing on something soft and furry.
    "Oww!" The Arbok hissed in anger, pulling himself up. "Oh! Jeez, I'm sssorry!" He said, mortified at seeing the crushed little skunk and bug underneath them. He hurriedly pushed his weight to the side and nuzzled them, trying to help them up. The Natu hopped back onto the snakes head and watched with wide eyes as her brother blushed in embarassment.
    Ra, do you think they're alive?
    Of course, little sister, they smell fine to me. Ra thought, his tongue flicking in and out.
    "Um...sorry. You guysss....okay?" He said, looking at them frantically, his face still red.

"I'm Ra. And thisss is my sissster, Fala." He hissed, nodding up at the bird perched on his head. He was hoping that the introduction would make these pokemon less angry that he almost crushed them to death.

(Ooc-I hope I didn't steal your turn Negative10! I didn't see you on the team list or anything...)
    (Ooc- Oh, and they speak to each other in their heads, so everything in colored text is telepathy)

Last edited by Anathema on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 am

[ooc: It's all good :3]
    Phenac City | Morning
    [4]

"By the by, I'm Xoci, and you must be...?" The Vibrava, fluttered about, creating that loud (and a little obnoxious he had to admit) noise. At least I know now what made that 'mysterious' noise... Marvin marched in place for a while, wondering whether he should trust this... this flying bug. It was true that she had easily handed off information about what danger was upstairs, though at the same time her noisy wings and his wretched smell would give them away twice as easily. However... Having two heads was always better than one. The Stunky felt his mind was boggled with contradicting thoughts, and he was confused, muddled, not sure of what to do.

Yowch! MV howled in alarm as a serpentine Pokemon landed on him square on his back, causing his legs to give out and him to fall once again. All the Stunky wanted was adventure and spice in his boring life, and what he got were Pokemon slamming into him! Hardly what you wish for everyday. Giving a small flustered grunt, Marvin attempted to pull himself from under the Pokemon, to which he identified as an Arbok.

"Oh! Jeez, I'm sssorry!" The other poison type quickly pulled away, pushing him upward with a nudge. The Skunk Pokemon righted himself and licked his dry nose quietly. This was an odd turn of events; he'd have expected some Pokemon in Phenac would turn out to be nasty, to be horribly mean, and he'd have his taste of a fight here. MV subtly shook his head and turned to the three others of his company- a pair of a Natu and Arbok, and a Vibrava wearing a bib. Wonderful. "I'm Ra. And thisss is my sissster, Fala."

Marvin nodded in recognition, and realizing that he knew each of their names and none of them knew his, he bowed all the way, his rump sticking upward. "I am Marvin, MV for short." The Stunky knew the bow was an act of respect, but for him, it was a sign of allowing others before himself, a sign that they were above him- in short, it was a lowly action that serves as humbling oneself. "Pleased to meet all of you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Phenac City | Morning [5]

Before Xoci could fully fly up back up the steps, something tumbled over her and the fluffy Pokemon once again. Damn today feels like it's, 'Fall-Down-The-Stairs-And-Tumble-Over-Other-Pokemon' day. "Oww!" A voice hissed impatiently, the Vibrava felt the weight getting off of them, "Oh! Jeez, I'm sssorry!" She got up slowly so she wouldn't have to be pushed down the stairs again if another Pokemon was to tumble onto the twosome, "Um...sorry. You guysss....okay?" Xoci looked at the two Pokemon in front of her, apparently the ones that tumbled onto her and the other purple Pokemon, the two were fairly recognizable, she remembered them from her travels; A Natu and an Arbok. They introduced themselves formally; the Arbok being Ra, and the Natu being Fala.

She nodded slowly, "Yeah... I'm fine, it's no biggie, I get bunches of injuries anyways, haha! I'm Xoci, pleased to meet you Ra," she glanced up at the Natu, "And Fala." Before the Vibrava could ask them regarding the undead and infected up the stairs, she noticed in the corner of her eye that the Skunk bowed down, "I am Marvin, MV for short. Pleased to meet all of you."

Xoci let a small faint smile approach her face, but then blinked at the group, they seem... Fun to be around, possibly they could act as a team for the time being? Ra, Fala, and MV... This could be her chance to finally be happy. She didn't forget about 'The Crazy Trio' however, she took a quick glance at the floors below her, noticing no sign of life, is it possible that there are secret passages? Or they have left her?

She let it buzz around her mind for a bit, sadness replacing the smile, her mood was changing way too easily, did the group notice her mood swings? Maybe, maybe not, she definitely need something to snap her back to reality.

[Ooc: Any of you can go point out her moodiness if you want 8D -shot-]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Phenac City | Morning
    [5]

MV righted himself as the shiny Vibrava too shook off the crash landing and happily greeted herself towards the other two. He was a little iffy that such a bright, young Pokemon as she could so easily trust others with crucial information such as her name- as for him, he'd only told them for out of respect; an 'eye for an eye', you could call it. Xoci seemed to smile briefly for a moment, a silly grin that seemed almost contagious. Lone wolves can just as easily become a part of a pack... Marvin slightly stiffened as he remembered his own past.

It was ridiculous to think that he could end his lonely days. There was a time when he was soft, when his blind owner could ruffle the top of his head playfully then drift off into sleep. It all ended when that same loyal trainer, whom MV had grown to cherish, released him. Perhaps he thought he was doing a favor, but to Marvin it was betrayal, and a reminder that he was always alone.

As Marvin's thoughts came back to the present, he was surprised to see that Xoci was frowning also. Had his reminiscence shown so evidently that the Vibrava was affected by him? Or... Maybe the amber eyed Pokemon was frowning upon her own thoughts? Or frowning upon his actions? The Stunky shuffled uncomfortably- maybe if he ignored the saddening frown it would go away- moving his eyes towards the odd duo whom had fallen upon him.

"It's odd to find so many Pokemon in one place," he spoke gently, directing the question towards Fala and Ra. The Skunk Pokemon glanced back up the stairway, his concern for the undead Sandslash mentioned earlier spiking up (no pun intended). MV positioned himself in a defensive stance, ready just in case the fiend decided to come down the flight of stairs. I traveled the world. I conquered the highest mountains. I can protect these Pokemon from the slightest of dangers. It was a sense of duty of Marvin's something he could not do for his family, nor for his owner. A sense of duty and honor.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:24 am

Phenac City | Morning (2)

Ras' eyes widened as the small furry creature bowed in respect.
    Marvin? That's a funny name for a Stunky...Fara chirped, giggling at his large tail.
    Be nice, Fara.
    The Arbok grinned and bowed his head towards the both of them, curling his hood closer to himself, returning the sentiment.

Fara hopped up and down, remaining silent, but greeting them in her own way.
    Hey big brother! We should join them! They seem nice.
    Maybe...
    Ra narrowed his eyes and tilted his head, watching the others, oddly enough, fall silent and sad. Their eyes turned down and their smiles turned sour.
    Hey, Fara, what's going on?
    The Natu focused her mind, looking into their thoughts. Her eyes grew wide and her body completely still.
    The Stunky; he used to have a trainer. And the Vibrava, she is looking for someone.
    Oh...that's why...they've lost ones they care about too...

"It's odd to find so many Pokemon in one place," Marvin said gently, looking at the two of them. Ra cleared his throat, straightening up.
    "Yesss, we are very sssurprised to meet other living onesss too." He hissed, glancing at the Vibrava. "We really didn't mean to intrude. We've been traveling a long time, looking for our father."
    Raaaaa! Ask them if they want to join up!
    Not now, just calm down.

Ra! Ra! The Stunky is worried. She twitched uneasily.
    A dead thing. A spiked...brown pokemon. It has long claws on each paw and walks on two legs. She nodded, seeing the image clearer in her head.
    It's that thing that we ran into earlier, big brother!
    You mean the Sandslash?
    Ra uneasily gazed at the Stunky, who was eyeing the staircase from which they had fallen.
    You really should have payed attention to Father Xatus' lessons, little sister. He thought, shaking his head ever so slightly.
    "Um...there'sss nothing following usss. We...ran into a few of the dead, but we took care of them." He muttered, hoping that it didn't seem too suspicious that they knew what he was worried about before he said anything.
    Ra! Ra! Ra! She insisted, stamping up and down on his head.
    ALRIGHT. JEEZ.
    "Sssay, you wouldn't want to um...team up or...sssomething...would you guysss?" He asked, uneasily.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Phenac City//Morning
    [1]

A Shadow Ball was released from the Zorua as he used it to blast an undead that had attacked him. It blasted one of the buildings, making a medium sized whole in the side, as well as a huge mess of blood from the undead. He couldn't remember how he got here, but he managed to cross the dessert and got here where there was water, but he was yet to find anything he could eat.

Faolan yawned as he went over to the fountain that was in the middle of town. He gave it a sniff before taking a drink. He had learned that water could contain the virus, and he wasn't ready to die a nasty death from the infection, not until he managed to find Hei. He looked back and forth after his drink, the place seeming empty. "Another empty town." He said to himself as he walked over to the house he had just blasted and walked inside.

He looked around, the place was empty, just like the city. He walked over to the bed that he saw over near the corner, but first checked around for infected. Seeing that place was clear he jump up on the bed and shuffled himself under the blanket before curling up for sleep. "I hope I have better luck finding someone later. He had been up all night crossing the dessert so that it was cool and not hot, plus he always liked traveling at night to traveling during the day. So he spent most of the day sleeping, while he hunted at night. So he would look around again once it started to get dark again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Phenac City | Morning [6]

"It's odd to find so many Pokemon in one place," Marvin commented, breaking Xoci's thoughts. Ra replied before Xoci could even speak up, "Yesss, we are very sssurprised to meet other living onesss too." He glanced at the Vibrava. "We really didn't mean to intrude. We've been traveling a long time, looking for our father."

She gave a faint smile, "No worries, I'm also looking for someone. I've traveled to many places as well, so I understand as well." At least she wasn't the only one. Ra noticed the concern written all over Marvin's face, "Um...there'sss nothing following usss. We...ran into a few of the dead, but we took care of them." Xoci frowned, "Took care of them? Aren't they behind a steel gate though? Humans practically forced them in that floor above us so it wouldn't spread." But then again, it spread anyways, because this wasn't the source of the problem... She added silently, her wings twitched a bit.

"Sssay, you wouldn't want to um...team up or...sssomething...would you guysss?" Ra asked, Fala jumping up and down on his head, the Vibrava blinked, "I-I guess that could work... I mean, there's some stuff here in Phenac I'm researching about... But none of the houses have it... And my hypothesis is that some of the research is in the Arena, third floor. I mean, I guess it would be suicide to go in there, since there's a lot of infected and undead are up there ... But yeah.." She shuffled her feet, unsure of asking a bunch of strangers to go on a suicide mission with her.

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

[ooc: In which MV somehow finds a way to tie everyone in xD]
    Phenac City | Morning
    [6]

"Um...there'sss nothing following usss. We...ran into a few of the dead, but we took care of them." MV tore his glance away from the staircase to glance towards Ra, whom had been talking about the reasons they were off on their personal excursions. Though he had to admit it was odd that they'd bring up the subject of the undead after talking of more amiable things, he brushed it off. They probably saw him glance upwards and caught the hint from there on. Yes, that's probably it.

"Sssay, you wouldn't want to um...team up or...sssomething...would you guysss?" The dynamic duo spoke to Xoci and himself, the "s" being particularly stretched out. The Stunky narrowed his eyes as Xoci partially agreed, explaining to the others that exactly why she was here. It's... traveling along with others would mean larger provisions, and a larger crowd. To himself, he nervously let his right front paw scrape the sandy floor. Oh, he longed to end his lonely nights under the stars and be able to speak to others that weren't himself, but at the same time, he had grown accustomed to being by himself.

"I..." He began, but stopped short when his voice was suddenly coarse. Coughing roughly, it was in these brief moments that he had second thoughts. No. It was a duty to help Pokemon that he happened to meet; afterwards, he could leave with a sense of accomplishment. "I'll help you out, Xoci. Together we can go pretty far." He flicked his tail dismissively. Don't get attached, Marvin. Get in, get out, get on with your life. MV repeated the mantra constantly in his head.

The Skunk Pokemon was then about to ask how they would go about doing this, when he heard an explosion just a ways away. What? He swung his whole body around to see a broken door of a building, a dark bodied animal slinking into the depths of the house. Hm... With a warning glance to the others, he fell into a hunting crouch and began to slink towards the door.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Phenac City | Morning (3)

"I-I guess that could work... I mean, there's some stuff here in Phenac I'm researching about... But none of the houses have it... And my hypothesis is that some of the research is in the Arena, third floor. I mean, I guess it would be suicide to go in there, since there's a lot of infected and undead are up there ... But yeah.."

“Resssearch? What kind of resssearch?” Ra asked, inquisitively.
    I know! I know! Fala chirped in his head.
    SHUT UP FALA LET HER TALK.

"I'll help you out, Xoci. Together we can go pretty far.” The Stunky added proudly.

Ras’ eyes clouded over with uncertainty. He didn’t want to put Fala in danger; Father Xatu definitely would not have approved. But on the other hand, knowledge was always of the utmost importance to him, so maybe he wouldn’t mind it this once…
    We should go, Ra! Daddy’ll think it’s ok! Besides, they need our help. She said, silently looking down at the others, her dark eyes piercing and deep.
    Ra followed her gaze.
    Yeah…I doubt they’d even make it out alive, much less find what they were looking for…

“Alright, we can do tha-“Ra started, when an explosion sounded. Fala began to flap wildly, barely lifting off his head.
    Ra! Dark Pokemon! Dark! She said telepathically, terrified.
    The Arbok could feel the tension and fear as he ‘listened’ to her voice.
    Don’t worry, sister, it'll be ok…I promise.

Marvin gave them all a warning glance and started to slink towards the source of the explosion.
    I can’t let him go on his own…
    Sniffing the air, he tried to pull as much information as he could as he quickly followed.
    It’s a furred creature. Warm-blooded. He thought, his tongue flicking violently.
    “I can sssee heat, Marvin.” He whispered to the Stunky as he lowered himself close to the ground as he slithered. “It’sss not very big.”

Fala, if it attacks, you go hide someplace high.
    Okay! Promise! Uh...Be careful though!

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Phenac City//Morning
    [2]

Faolan never even had the chance to get comfortable before he heard noises coming from outside. His ears twitched, but he kept still under the sheets of the bed while he listened to what was going on outside. If any of them tried to attack him, then he would counter with an attack of his own.

[I know its an extremly short post, but Its all I could do for now ;;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Phenac City/Morning

Theodor was busy rummaging through what was once the mayor's house, when he heard a peculiar sound, it sounded almost as if someone had turned the water back on, that beautiful flow of liquid that once flowed through the city, truly a marvelous sight. Then he heard a explosive sound from near the main fountain of town on the bottom floor. Theodor took a look at the safe he busted open, and grabbed a silver can of diced Oran berries, before walking outside of the building to investigate. Noticing a Stunky walking in his direction, Theo put the can in his mouth and raised his claws defensively. He wasn't the type that liked violence, but it had been to long sense he had eaten and he wasn't going to let anything near his can of food.
    h-hello there he said, puffing some spores around his body out of mild fear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Phenac City | Morning [7]

"I'll help you out, Xoci. Together we can go pretty far." Marvin said proudly. The Vibrava smiled at the little skunk, nodding her thanks, she shouldn't be so attached to the group, she knew her role in life, and she can never forget what her parents had told her on their dying day. '...Those bastards.' She muttered under her breath, her tiny chest felt like it was surrounded by poisonous needles, even though the group seemed nice, they were going to betray her anyways, she knew. It was always like that in her social life; to be the betrayer, or to be betrayed.

Her mind came back as an explosion was heard from afar, the Vibrava quickly whipped around, noticing a figure slinking in a house nearby, the group already went ahead of her, she knew she couldn't fly over there, it would bring about noise, instead she made hops, prancing over there in a way. Instead of the expectant pounce she had hoped for when she reached there, she heard a voice, Xoci immediately jumped, "h-hello there"

She turned her head around quickly, only to be greeted by a Breloom; she saw lots of them at her home region, quite a handful, Xoci immediately hopped towards him, signalling the others to stay near the house in case something were to go wrong, though she wasn't leader, she must at least communicate, "Hello, we mean no harm," She whispered to the Breloom, afraid he might yell or scream - which might attract the undead's attention, but nonetheless she continued to whisper, "Please don't be loud, there's an undead around the corner... Don't worry about the food, I'm not that hungry anyways.

In a way, her mind was racing with many results of this conversation; Panic from the Breloom? Might help out? Or run away in fear of the undead? Though Xoci didn't really know this Pokemon much, she's trying to piece everything together so she can know what he could possibly be thinking at the moment.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

[ooc: sorry, I've been busy and haven't been able to get on to post djfalk;sdf ;w;]
    Phenac City | Morning
    [7]

MV slunk with a graceful footing toward the building with a destroyed door, before he remembered he was in a team now. How far-fetched. As far as he could recall, a solitary life seemed much more simpler to handle, and in short easier to watch out for. Stopping a few feet away from the door, the Stunky turned his head to see that Fala and Ra had followed, with Xoci going another way, towards a peculiar Breloom. He was about to head over to Xoci and stand beside her- sticking to the word 'teammate' after all- when the Vibrava shot a glance to himself and the Arbok and Natu.

He nodded without another word; obviously, she wished for them to go on without her. Marvin stayed put though, his unblinking eyes staring right at the open area where the door was once. "Fala, Ra; we'll go in together, alright?" Hoping they followed suit, he continued his march into the building. Standing along the edge of the entrance, the Skunk Pokemon lifted a claw, watching in mild satisfaction as it soon erupted in a shadowy enigma. If whatever was hiding within these walls wished to fight, he'd be ready. More than ready. With that in mind, MV shook his rump in preparation before jumping into the room.

It was dark, yes, but as his eyes soon adapted to the darkness, Marvin could make out a bed in the far corner. Hm... Narrowing his eyes, the Stunky wasn't sure if he were just imagining it, or there really was an odd lump in the middle of the bed. One claw raised with a Shadow Claw readied, MV growled. "Reveal or abscond!"
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 am

Phenac City | Morning (4)

Ra quietly slithered behind the Stunky as he stalked forward into the dark room. He had seen Xoci approach and confront another Pokemon, one that Fala would definitely have the advantage over if things turned sour, and it would help get her out of potential danger with a dark type.
    Sister, go and help Xoci.
    But Raaa-
    NO. Please, Fala.
    Tsk...Okaaaaayyy... She sighed as she fluttered off his head and hopped off towards Xoci.

Once she was far enough away, Ra nodded at Marvin, signaling him that he was ready. The small creature unleashed a powerful dark attack from his paw, making the door explode and fly off into the darkness. As Marvin leaped into the darkness, Ra flicked his tongue rapidly, searching for the potential threat. He saw a heat signature sitting quietly in the middle of a cot. It was obviously warm-blooded, and appeared to be a type of fox.
    An...Eevee?...
    That can't be right...Fala said it was a dark type...

He silently slithered in, head low to the ground. He wrapped himself around a nearby desk, finding a strategic attack point if the creature there were violent or a dead one.

"Reveal or abscond!" the Stunky shouted, preparing a shadow claw.

The young Natu hopped away, turning only momentarily as she watched Ras' tail disappear into the dark building.
    She whimpered a bit, already feeling an intense separation anxiety.
    But she didn't want to ignore her big brother, so she hopped up to Xoci.

"Please don't be loud, there's an undead around the corner... Don't worry about the food, I'm not that hungry anyways." The insect said, in a really nice tone. Fala blinked her large eyes, tilting her head as she listened.
    Ra! This pokemon seems nice. He's just hungry.
    I don't think he wants to hurt anyone.
    She said to her brother, somewhat relieved.

The Natu wondered if she should talk Xoci and let her know, but she thought twice and decided it was best not to.
    Daddy always said not to talk to strangers.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Phenac City//Morning
    [3]

"Reveal or abscond!" One of the pokemon said. It must be alive if it can talk, but he started to think that maybe it was just playing a trick to get him out. He smiled at how strait forward these pokemon where, even if he had to idea what abscond was, or even meant.

"If you attack first, then I'll attack to defend." He said, shaking his head so that the bed sheet fell off his head and onto the floor. He sat in the middle of the bed with a grin on his face as he looked at the two pokemon. One was a Skunky, the other an Arbok. Two poison types, so they can't be infected. He though to himself. He had known a pokemon, a Nidoqueen, who had been bitten many times by infected that she was left with many scares, yet she never turned. She was a poison type, so he started to understand that that certain type couldn't get the infection.
    He let out a yawn before scratching behind his ear. "So, there a reason for stopping me from getting some rest?"
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Phenac City | Morning (1)

((First post in this team, and first post as an infected... bear with me. XD))

The desert. Warm, but cold. Not that it mattered. Rolling hills made it easy to freeze the ground and slide... It didn't matter. He was here. But a barrier blocked him out of the area. Where there were walls, there was meat. He knew walls were no trouble for him. An Ice Ball and a quick ram into the white walls brought a small section of them down. There was a loud crash as he broke through, but it was barely noticed by the one that mattered.

He was inside. The meat was here, he knew it. Where to find it... It would come to him. They always, always, came to him. He gave a roar as he used a Blizzard attack to create a snowstorm, freezing what he could. Lavan, had attacked Phenac.

"The White Lord!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 am