Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Drago
Fox
Negative10
Abysswalker
9 posters

The PHENAC Team

Anonymous

The PHENAC Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The PHENAC Team

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Phenac City | Early Afternoon (6)

Fiona watch everything happen at once but then she saw that most of the new Pokemon she just met had left. She looked around nervously and sadly before her gaze landed on Oliver. She was afraid that her presence is what cause everyone to leave but she didn't know why that will be. I'm sure he's fine Fiona. He'll show up soon, I promise. She heard the Umbreon say about her brother and smiled softly and felt herself relax some of her worry, though it was still there, as she moved closer to Oliver while she looked around the Pokemon Center sadly again. "Why and where did everyone go Oliver," she asked nervously and was worried that he will leave her too.

"It's nice to meet you Werechu. I won't hurt you and my name is Calum. I'm looking for my sister. You didn't happen to see a Delicatty around here have you?" Calum asked in a very gentle and calm voice as he spoke hoping that his words will calm the obviously scared blue Pikachu. He gently and carefully touched her with his right paw hoping that feeling him will calm her down more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

(Nyan! Skip please)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:38 am

(OoC: Please skip me. You guys have completely lost me. xD I have no idea what's going on. Polna just stands there and politely nods.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 am

Phenac City pokecenter| Early Afternoon(10)

"M-My name is Akira..." He stutters out before swiftly ducking back behind the comforting solidarity of the walls and gnawing at his claws until he feels a bit calmer. Being outnumbered, even if only by one made him nervous.
    With a carefully measured step Akira scuttles a bit closer.
    The pikachu looks nearly as scared as he feels and that's no mean feat.
    What was it that had turned the normally bright yellow electric mouse pokemon such a deep shade of blue?
    Akira stops out of attack range warily.
    Instinctively he can recognize another pokemon that humans had abused for their own purposes and it makes him feel just as twitchy as if they were still there.

He hears the Togetic mention something about looking for another, a Delcatty. He didn't remember any pokemon like that when he was still sheltering in the house but there had been noises from outside.
    His mouth is dry and the small Skorupi tries not to tremble.
    His head is starting to ache.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 pm

(OoC: Whoa, my turn already? Still don't know what to do... Sorry, gotta skip... I promise I'll post next round.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 am

Phenac City pokecenter| Early Afternoon(11)

Oh dear, oh dear.
    Oh how he hated the headaches. It was like physically being struck with hammer.
    His mouth had a horrible bitter-sweet ytaste in it, like he had thrown up bile and it had permeated every part of his tongue.
    The Tiny Skorupi shook, trembled more than he usually did.
    What was wrong with him to make him feel so bad?
    Had the wound the teeth left in the sheel of his back become infected?
    Akira tries to turn his head to see but the movement sends needles of ice into his brain tissue.
    Like an optical illusion coming into focus the walls of the pokcentre are suddenly the walls of the cave, dripping with blood and velvety patches of digglet skin and he tries to scream but he feels all choked up inside as if some malevolent thing is trying to force its way from his head to crawl out of his throat.
    Then, as suddenly as it had started, the sensation leaves him with only the fading tingling sensation to show the pain hadn't just been in his imagination.
    "Everything's alright..." Akira says in barely a whisper as if saying the words aloud might make them true.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 pm

(I'll make there leaving post tomorrow, as I HAVE to get some sleep)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:50 am

Phenac City pokecenter| Early Afternoon(12)

Akira convulses as stomach cramps grip him and curls up tight into a trembling chitinous ball and whimpers pathetically.
    The wounds on his back are starting to ooze a transparent hemolymph that dribbles down his sides as stress causes his wounds to seep.
    His claws tremble and he stuffs them in his mouth and chews at them for comfort.
    Behind the deep, dark frames of his Black Glasses his eyes are tightly squeezed closed.
    His head aches so badly he can't think straight. He isn't thinking at all because everything is just a black and bloody red fog in his head.
    "E-e-eeverythin-g's al...right..." He stammers out before another convulsive wake numbs his tongue.
    "Ah...ah...ah!" He whimpers and the burning pain tears its way out of his skull.
    "AHHHH!" He shrieks bloodily.
    Red eyes open in the dark as the dormant pokecentre undead are draft by the noise of a small pokemon in pain.
    Tears that burn like battery acid stream down the skorupi's face as the unseen undead surround him.
    One daring one, the decayed under half of an Alakazam reaches out a clawed hand to snatch at the trembling ball of the Skorupi.
    Akira explodes like a Voltorb.
    The diminutive bug/poison type uncoils as he flings himself at the undead, eyes blazing red beneath his glasses.
    The Psychich type forms a glowing aura around its hand as it attempts to restrain its shrieking prey but the skorupi is fast.
    It zigzags across the pokecentre floor, tiny dark blue legs a blur, and scurries up the Alakazam's outstretched arm. The caramel brown fingers are torn off by the flailing tail and the skorupi plunges its foreclaws into the creature's red eyes, twisting the claws like augers as it wriggles its body inward and stabs, stab stabs at the alakazam's skull with the twin fangs of its tail.
    Akira shrieks loudly at a pitch that makes the Alakazam's ears bleed as his mouth opens and he digs his curved fangs into the Alakazam's face and wriggles as his small body buries itself inside the cold rotting flesh.
    Psychic powers forgotten the psychic type pokemon flails and claws at his face but even as the creatures remaining fingers catch in the wound at Akira's back the Skorupi has completely lost all sense of reason or fear or pain.
    He slams his hard as metal tail into the thing again and again as he gnashing jaws meet skull and splinter it.
    The Psychic type cannot knock the Skorupi loose.
    As a last desperate attempt to save itself the Alakazam tears open a hole in space with Teleport and tries to hurl the Skorupi into it.
    Akira is flung loose but not before his claws take a grip on the creature's pus colored brain and, as the Skorupi is hurled into the unknown, it takes with it the Alakazam's mind.
    The temporary portal flashes out of existence and the Alakazam slumps pathetically to its knees, head sunken inwards like a deflated balloon.
    The other undead decide to keep a wary distance.

((OOC: And with that I am gone. It was fun RP-ing with you guys~!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Phenac City [Pokémon Center] | Afternoon | 8
    (I should change his text color. It's not noticeable enough.)
    "And suddenly, I am alone." He hadn't paid attention to where they went or when they left, but they were gone. "Dammit, Mandola, you HAD to leave me in this deserted DUMP of a GHOST TOWN!" Walking outside, he decided to check his surroundings. The snow outside had started to melt. "Snow. There was something going on here." He stepped into it, crunching lightly under his feet. "Cue the infected!" He yelled, half-expecting him to be attacked then and there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon
    --- -- -5- -- ---
    [Carried from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

The edges of her lips curled a to a frown as the rays of the sunlight reflected off of her clean fur. She stood in front of a town. A town. Those things were still standing? The Shiny Ponyta blinked, it was strange, yet nostalgic, though the doors looked boarded up, they seem to have broken down with brute force. Lithium didn't bother to go through the archway, however. It was fishy; Undead could possibly roam the area, or perhaps some madman came in and decided to trash the pla- "Dammit, Mandola, you HAD to leave me in this deserted DUMP of a GHOST TOWN!" ... Was she imagining things? The Equine shook her head, wide-eyed as she stared through the archway and laying her eyes upon the center of the city. With a bit of scanning, Lithium had noticed the metallic bird stepping on what-seems-to-be snow (why is there snow in the middle of the desert...?). Nonetheless, this must be the madman the Fire Horse Pokemon was thinking of.

"Cue the infected!" He yelled, the Equine rose a brow, 'Eeyup, he's crazy'. With that in mind, she slowly trotted into the city, her gaze mostly focused on the mad Skamory. "... Well there's no infected, but you brought a horse to you," Her tone was rather... more like a curious child, not some smart-ass talking. Her blue flames flickered along with this comment, "You must be really asking to die if you're going to scream that loudly." Another fishy thing; there is no Undead scent. It's as if non-existent. It surprised Lithium, but then again, her nose wasn't that strong. She took a deep breath, her expression not even changing, the Ponyta glanced around at her surroundings. It would be best in case Undead did get attracted to that declaration of death.

The city would have looked so fancy if there wasn't the Epidemic going around. It seemed like it depended on water to keep this city going. The canals, the palm trees, the very fountain in the center, this must be one of those advance towns. Though the homes were in ruins, some still stood. This seemed like a great place to take shelter compared to the other towns. Hell, just kill all the Undead here, board up the archways again, they could possibly make a little society here. The Equine then turned to the Skarmory who sat one floor above her, her deep-brown eyes staring right at him, "I'm Lithium by the way, and you must go by...?"

It didn't come to her attention that the Stadium in Phenac City -- that sat right upon the third floor -- held much more Undead than imagined. Hungry ones with crimson-red eyes staring right through the bars that kept them from roaming free.

[[Ooc: Reviving my legacy BU /shot]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon | 9
    (OoC: IMAGE, Y U KEEP BREAKING. BULBAPEDIA, Y U NO RELIABLE WITH IMAGES.)
    A comment from an unfamiliar voice disturbed his thoughts. "... Well there's no infected, but you brought a horse to you," The voice belonged to a Ponyta whose flames burned blue. There was a sort of scarf tied around her neck. Her tone was that of a curious child. "You must be really asking to die if you're going to scream that loudly." Polna raised an eyebrow at this comment. "Pshaw. You underestimate me." The ponyta looked at the surrounding ruins of a city for a while before introducing herself. "I'm Lithium by the way, and you must go by...?" He walked up to the Ponyta before answering her. "Polnareff. It may sound strange, but I'm not from here... I would shake your hoof, except my wings are rather sharp and I don't think it would be physically possible anyway."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon
    --- -- -6- -- ---

"Polnareff," The Skamory introduced himself, walking towards the Equine. Lithium stood her ground, neither flinching nor backing away, "It may sound strange, but I'm not from here... I would shake your hoof, except my wings are rather sharp and I don't think it would be physically possible anyway." Honestly, it wasn't that strange he's not from around here, considering his tone, it's obvious he wasn't raised in such a high-class city. Then again, Lithium was the same, but at least she spoke more mannerly... Why did the Steel Bird even bring up the subject of shaking of hoof in the first place? The questioned left the Shiny Ponyta into deep thinking, but she immediately snapped out of it due to how ridiculous it sounds.

"What brings you here anyways?" She questioned the Skarmory? It seems like she's interrogating him now, but honestly, nothing to do since most Undead seem to have gone. "I only wish to seek shelter and food for the evening before heading off again-?!" She was interrupted as a Shadow Ball flew across her right side, scathing her cheek, she was thankful of her quick reflexes at the time being (and very thankful she didn't trip this time!). Lithium turned to see an Undead Zoroark, crimson-red eyes that are bloodthirsty and violent. "I hope you have a plan!" She whinnied at Polnareff, blue flames just as similar as her mane began to form in her mouth, sending it straight at the Zoroark whom narrowly dodged it as it took the form of a Shiny Ponyta. This Undead was mocking her!

A vein began to pop at the top of her head, the vivid blue flames enveloping her whole body rather than forming in her mouth. She charged at the disguised Dark-type fool-heartedly, whom leaped up and dodged her attack as Lithium ended up ramming into the wall headfirst. "Not my day..." She mumbled, her and her cursed clumsiness!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:17 am

Phenac City | Afternoon | 10
    "What brings you here anyways?" Lithium asked. "Me and my trainer were on vacation when we were attacked, and I flew in this direction to get away from the Undead." He paused. "I saw your expression there, I brought up shaking your hoof to make an attempt at sounding polite." "I only wish to seek shelter and food for the evening before heading off again-?!" She was interrupted as a Shadow Ball flew across her right side, scathing her cheek. Lithium turned, as well as Polnareff, to see an Undead Zoroark with blood-red eyes and an expression screaming psychopathy and a strong blood lust. "I hope you have a plan!" She whinnied at Polnareff, blue flames just as similar as her mane began to form in her mouth, sending it straight at the Zoroark whom narrowly dodged it as it took the form of a Shiny Ponyta. It looked as if it were mocking her, which it probably was.

Lithium looked angry now, the vivid blue flames enveloping her whole body rather than forming in her mouth. She charged at the disguised Dark-type fool-heartedly, whom leaped up and dodged her attack as Lithium ended up ramming into the wall headfirst. Polnareff looked around before lightly, yet swiftly gliding over to the illusion and ramming into it with his sharpened steel wings. "The likes of you can go to hell! We don't need batches of soap scum like you wandering around!" He shouted at the illusion. His attack created a sizable, but not immense, gash in one of its legs. "Think before you act so uncivilized! Oh, wait, you're a brainless corpse, you CAN'T think. My apologies."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 am

Phenac City | Afternoon
    --- -- -7- -- ---

Lithium's head was fuzzy, but she was in the middle of a battle! She cannot just simply sit there like some idiot! The Ponyta forced herself up, Polnareff screaming at the Undead, "The likes of you can go to hell! We don't need batches of soap scum like you wandering around!" What the hell is soap? Is it that stupid human invention that makes Pokemon clean? The sickening thought of water made the Fire Horse Pokemon want to puke. She forced herself to turn her head lazily at the illusion of herself, only to find a somewhat-deep gash going on one of the legs of the Zoroark's mockery of her. She was somewhat grateful as the Skarmory had no comments upon her clumsiness as he continued to screech, "Think before you act so uncivilized! Oh, wait, you're a brainless corpse, you CAN'T think. My apologies."

Well taunting the Undead won't kill him. If the Fire-type had a fist, she would have definitely punched the Skamory right then and there and tell him to shut up and fight. She was still semi-dizzy as she shook her head, her focus on the Undead. It was still fixing it's crimson gaze at the Steel bird, giving the Ponyta the chance to attack! "Cover your ears bird!" She yelled. Soon after, she sent a powerful screech that rang throughout the city, her Echo Voice forcing the mockery of her back into the same pathetic Zoroark. The Zoroark covered its ears, blood trickling down from it. Lithium felt her chest grew more heavier as she continued to use more air, she stopped screaming minutes after the Undead lay limply on the concrete.

"You alright?" The Fire Horse asked between her pants, "Don't get your guard down, because of me, I might have attracted more Undead." She literally wanted to bang her head against the concrete, but she did nothing. She should have used a different move, not Echo Voice, that move was suppose to be used for emergencies. Emergencies. E-mer-gen-cies. Get it right Lithium!

Though she did feel faint from using so much air on that Echo Voice, her head was fuzzy too while she was at it. Honestly, overworking herself on one Undead, how could she take care of a horde?... And here comes the horde, eyes as blood-red as the Zoroarks began to appear in the ruins of the houses, ready to pounce on their prey. The Fire Horse silently wished that they would go easy on them, or at least one at a time!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon | 11
    "Cover your ears bird!" She yelled. Suddenly, a powerful screech rung through the air. The Zoroark covered its ears, blood trickling down from it. Polnareff tried hard to cover his ears, but being a bird he wasn't able to do so very well. Thankfully, she stopped screaming minutes after the Undead lay limply on the concrete.

"You alright?" The Fire Horse asked between her pants, "Don't get your guard down, because of me, I might have attracted more Undead." Polnareff tried to shake the blood on his feathers off. "Fine, just fine." Then, its little friends come, eyes blood-red as many Zoroark began to appear in the ruins of the houses, ready to kill like a deranged mother bear with rabies whose child was just murdered in front of its eyes. "...Shit. You ready?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 am

Phenac City | Afternoon
    --- -- -8- -- ---

Oh great, more Zoroark, more likely to mock Lithium and remind her of those cursed blue flames. Polnareff didn't get a scratch on him! (Which made the Ponyta somewhat jealous as she is covered with wounds. Curse her clumsiness!) "...Shit. You ready?" She didn't respond to his question, the answer was obvious of course; She wasn't born ready! The Fire Horse Pokemon felt pumped up, as the Undead horde began to come out of their hiding places one-by-one, she veiled herself in electric-blue flames, charging herself at the incoming ones (Amazingly enough, she did not trip!).

Her weight and her speed were evenly matched, her momentum simply perfect as her breath began to fall steady. Lithium was once told that her mother was a Race Horse, she was graceful, and obviously Lithium did not obtain that skill, yet, the feel of running along with the wind, it was wonderful. The Ponyta paused (Sadly enough) as she glanced at the blue flames left in her wake, the Undead burning and falling to the ground, their screeches surprisingly quiet... The Fire Horse Pokemon was not born to kill, she was born to run. Yet her clumsiness always makes that dream drift farther away, the thought of running into the wall again, or tripping over invisible rope and falling flat on the face. She wished for that breeze to come by again.

Those flames came once again, not covering her whole body, she had repeated her steps from the last time, except backwards. As those blue hellish fires began to ablaze in her mouth, she always glanced over at the third floor. Something about it bothered her, nothing came from there, but... something was off. As much as Lithium doesn't trust her guts, the feeling kept tugging at the Horse to go there and investigate. But alas! A horde prevents her from doing so! Not that she minds of course, the third floor seems to give off an eerie aura. She sent her flames straight at the Zoroarks that stood on the second floor, their fur burnt badly due to the fire. They must really care deeply about their appearances, as they became further enraged, leaping at the Horse to attack.

Her hooves instinctively leaped out of the way, a smirk coming upon the Equine's face when suddenly-! She falls flat on her face, she had dodged an attack, but she had fallen flat on her face against the concrete. There goes the coolness she had earlier, floating away... Come back coolness...
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon | 1

Nora jolted out of a restful sleep with a growl -- she was rather exhausted from running from other Pokemon, and she had finally been able to get some rest... but not now! On a reflection of what that noise had been that woke her from her slumber, she realized that it sounded much like some sort of attack. There could have been a battle not far from her. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. She had had enough of Undead Pokemon and all that they brought, but she knew that she should go and check it out and see if she could help. While she was terrified, her limbs shaking slightly as she stood, she understood that if any Undead were allowed to live, they would surely overtake the ranks of all Living Pokemon.

As she walked closer to the city -- she didn't run as she was very unsure of what she was doing -- she heard some of the telltale sounds of a fight. Growls, howls, hushed curses. She wasn't a native to this land, and that in turn made her stomach roll with nerves, but now that she could hear it, she knew that she was going the right way.

Then a few feet away, she was able to see what she was sort of looking for. Two Pokemon that seemed to be alive and well (for now) facing several angry Undead Zoroark. Nora swallowed hard. She hadn't ever fought a Zoroark before, but she had seen what they could do. Illusions were their specialty, and they enjoyed toying with their opponents before destroying them. She assumed that the Undead Zoroark would behave the same way.

She watched for a moment, staring at the two Pokemon (a Skarmory and an odd Ponyta with blue flames) who were, in turn, staring at the Undead Zoroark. She saw the Skarmory murmur something to the Ponyta and the fire-type Pokemon brush it off. Suddenly without warning, the Ponyta began to fire off some sort of fire attack at the Zoroark, their fur smoldering and stinking of decay. Nora gasped in awe -- this Ponyta truly was powerful, she thought. But then, the singed Zoroark charged at the Ponyta, and she blanched, dodging the attack, but falling on her face in the process.

Nora was afraid. The Zoroark were many, they were angry, and they were obviously very powerful. She whimpered as she thought about what she was going to do. She had used this attack a few times before, and on occasion, it had made her opponents slower and she was able to get away and defeat them. She hoped that it would work the same this time. Dashing into the fray, she took a deep breath and aimed directly at two of the Zoroark that were inching towards the blue-flamed Ponyta, and then released the attack, a thick frosted wind rushing at them. She wasn't sure if it had had the same effect as last time, but it didn't appear to have done a whole lot of damage, though it did push them several feet away from the Ponyta and herself.

Before she dashed back to the side, a little ways from where the Skarmory was standing, she turned to the Ponyta. "C'mon, miss, get up and away!" she said to the horse Pokemon, unsure if she was going to follow. And then, she dashed off nearby to sharpen her claws, ready to help again if she was needed, but desperately hoped that she wouldn't be. She was still terrified, but was also expecting everything to be okay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 am

Phenac City | Afternoon | 12
    Out of nowhere, a Sneasel came and attacked two of the Zoroark that were about to attack Lithium with what looked like an Icy Wind. "C'mon, miss, get up and away!" She said to Lithium. The Zoroark were pushed several feet away, and there was more snow on the ground now, to compliment the wet slush of whatever happened here earlier. The two that were hit by the attack were a little slower now. The Sneasel then ran away. "Hey, kid, if you're going to help, then come towards the undead!" Polna yelled, swinging his sword-like feathers at a Zoroark. He sighed. "This is never going to come off my feathers. I'll have to wait until I shed them next year. Ah, well..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:25 am

Phenac City | Afternoon
    --- -- -9- -- ---

To her surprise, a newcomer approached Lithium -- a Sneasal at that! She blew an Icy Wind at the two Zoroarks that were ready to close in on the Ponyta. The Fire Horse Pokemon felt a frown come upon her face, she could have taken care of that!... But she was thankful. Thankful that the Sneasal didn't laugh at her for falling, and thankful that she practically saved her life, "C'mon, miss, get up and away!" She pleaded Lithium. She nodded at the Johto Pokemon, standing back up on her feet as the Sneasal dashed away to sharpen her claws. Was that needed?... Then again, the Ponyta disliked using brute force to take down her enemies, using far-distance attacks ensures that she wouldn't make a fool out of herself.

Though the ground was covered in more snow than it should be, the Fire-type felt herself pump up. Blue fire engulfing her and her surroundings. The snow that surrounded Lithium earlier now melted to liquid. Lithium hated water! But it was just a puddle, it won't hurt her unless it's thrown at her. It's on the floor though, so everything should be alright... The Equine charged at the Zoroarks that were transforming into Skamories, Ponytas and Sneasals. This was a complete mockery! She rammed into them head-on, flames that covered her engulfing her enemies in blue flames. They all screeched in agony, but many still stood while some of their comrades fell dead.

Lithium glanced over at the Metal Bird Pokemon, only to see him swinging the blades of his wings at the Illusion Pokemon, "Hey, kid, if you're going to help, then come towards the undead!" The Skamory yelled, it was directed at the Sneasal. He finished off a couple of Zoroark, a sigh escaping from his beak, "This is never going to come off my feathers. I'll have to wait until I shed them next year. Ah, well..." She snickered at the thought, they can't wash it off due to the contamination in the water, but Lithium could honestly burn it off. The blood would dry up, and they could wait till it falls off naturally with erosion.

She clumsily dodge an incoming Shadow Ball by a centimeter, only to turn to see a Zoroark's hideous mangled body. Skin was torn up, here and there, muscles exposed, even some bones could be spotted! Lithium wondered if it hurt, but if they screeched at her flames, they must be tough enough to endure exposed meat. Before she could attack, however, her wondering gaze came upon a Zoroark ready to pounce on the Sneasal that rescued her, "Duck kid!" Lithium yelled, hoping her words could get to the Ice-type in time. At the same time, she took a heavy Shadow Ball to the chest, she was thrown into the same wall, only to make an even deeper indent. It was miraculous that the walls didn't break yet.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon | 2

As she dashed off, she winced as the Skarmory shouted at her. She was a coward. The Skarmory should be grateful! She had stalled the two Zoroark and saved the Ponyta, most likely. Now she was angry... but just for the moment. Her fear took a hold of her once more, but she tried to ignore it as she skidded and turned around to face the rival Pokemon.

Her eyes widened as she saw the Zoroark and at the exact same moment, she heard the Ponyta's cry: "Duck kid!" The ice-type dove to the ground, sliding on her belly to avoid the Undead Pokemon. She whirled around to face it, her ears drooping slightly. She wished she could avoid conflict, but there was nothing to do. She dared to attack the Pokemon, taking a step back and unleashing several sharp shards of ice towards the Pokemon. The Zoroark still stood, ragged and torn up, though now it seemed angrier and had the ice shards sticking from it in various places.

The Zoroark growled as it stepped forward, slowly as though it were injured, and Nora made her next move. She dashed towards the Undead Pokemon and hit it with her full body before it could even make a move. As a side effect, Nora's body pushed the ice shards deeper into the Zoroark. The dark-Pokemon collapsed; Nora took a step back. The Zoroark did not rise, and Nora ran back to where the Skarmory and Ponyta were, hoping that they were okay and that the Zoroark wouldn't pursue her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 am

Phenac City | Afternoon | 13
    Soon enough, the Sneasel came back to fight against the Zoroark."Sorry for barking at you, kid," Polna offered an apology. He then decided to go for all the Zoroark that had changed into copies of him first, they did a terrible job mimicking him. He swung his steel wings at their necks, a sort of scream or gurgle escaped their throats as they reverted back to their decaying states as illusion-inducing foxes. Some grasped their necks as Polna's wings struck them fatally, but others just continued with unsettling gashes in their necks. "Where are they all coming from?!" Polna suddenly asked. There was more Zoroark than there would be locusts in an average swarm. "Is there some kind of hive?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Phenac City | Afternoon
    --- -- -10- -- ---

The Fire Horse Pokemon shook the dizziness off of her, watching the Sneasal slide down on her belly on time. Tough kid, she was able to take down the Illusion Pokemon alright. However... The horde grew in numbers, no matter how many they took down. "Where are they all coming from?!" The Skarmory asked, with this horde of Zoroark after them, it made sense that he would get tired out. The Undead's plan perhaps? Tire them out until they throw up a white flag in defeat? Hell no! They had to escape, somehow! In short... Find a hideout. "Hold them off!" Lithium called out, running through the horde of Zoroark and up the flight of stairs. She avoided all of their claws miraculously enough, noticing the Pre Gym sitting in the center of the Second Floor. Does it still work? The doors were boarded up, but with she could slip in there quite easily.

If she were to head in there alongside with the Skamory and Sneasal, they could take shelter in there until the horde leaves. As long as they block off the entrance of course, they could fit in there just fine. But what if there's Undead lurking in there?... Well they'll just take care of it then. For now, it's important to get rest too. Lithium hopped on top of a Zoroark's heads, avoiding their outstretched claws that are hungry for the meat that stuck to the Ponyta's bones. 'Shit, shit, shit!' As she dodged them, she landed rather clumsily -- thankfully still standing -- in front of the group. Her breath heavy as she motioned her head quickly towards the second floor. Catching her breath before she could actually speak correctly. With a gulp, she closed her eyes, her plan going smoothly in her head.

"We're going up the stairs and into the Pre-Gym," Lithium said rather quickly, glancing around to see the positions of the Zoroarks, they were much more slower than earlier, but it was best that she'd get this plan overwith quickly. She gulped down her anxiety, the Zoroarks would be hard to avoid unless... "I'll make a path. Just follow me really quickly! Once we get in, seal up the entrance!" Without waiting for a response, she nodded her head. Blue flames engulfing her whole body as she threw daggers at the Illusionists. They mock her by imitating her, how dare they! They never even go the scarf and the necklace on correctly! She rammed into the horde, galloping up the stairs as she threw Flamethrowers at the same time. She's using up too much energy, at this rate, she'll faint before she could even reach the second floor!

Her legs were practically pounding against the floor, Lithium began to feel the immense strain she was putting on them as she saw the Pre Gym in her view. She must be really be wanting to rest if her legs were telling her to. As she drew near, she slid across the floor as she tripped, going underneath the floorboards in time. The blue flames that covered her ebbed away into the air. She felt her heart throb as she drew heavy breaths, sweat practically pouring. Irony how she's a Fire-type and she's able to sweat. The Fire Horse didn't dare stand up, her legs ached, she glanced up to check and see if the duo was following her or not. But she felt her consciousness slip away along with every second. She tried to hold on, wanting to know the safety of her newfound comrades.

It was rare honestly, how she got attached to new friends in as little as a couple of minutes. The Skamory wasn't that bright, but he was funny in his own way. The Sneasal may be a bit too new, but she seemed kind enough to help Lithium out when she was in a pinch. So now it's the Ponyta's turn to do something for them. An eye for an eye.
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 am

Phenac City | Afternoon | 2

As Nora rejoined the group, the Skarmory turn his head to her and crowed, "Sorry for barking at you, kid." The Sneasel smiled as best she could to convey that there was no harm done, but she was pretty sure that it came out as more of a grimace.

Looking around, she could see that the Zoroark were mimicking the Skarmory and Ponyta, crudely copying their forms and attacks. She giggled slightly, despite herself and the danger they were in. Then, she noticed the three who decided to mimic her. They were pretty good replicas, she noticed. She hardly heard the Skarmory wonder aloud where they were all coming from. As the three advanced, she moved back. She wasn't sure if she had the energy to fight off all three of them at once!

About to let off another icy wind to slow them, she heard the Ponyta yell out a plan to her companions. "We're going up the stairs and into the Pre-Gym. I'll make a path. Just follow me really quickly! Once we get in, seal up the entrance!"
    Nora knew that it was their only hope. It really wasn't a bad idea, if it worked. Her main worry was that there could be Undead waiting for them inside, but she thought that the three of them could handle it, if there was.

The Sneasel followed the Ponyta, as quickly as she could. She didn't look to see if the Skarmory was following, though she probably should have, but she was fairly sure that he was. As they almost reached their destination, she saw the Ponyta begin to falter. Inside, the Ponyta collapsed, as though she was too tired to even stand any more.

"Miss! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" questioned the ice-type, her worried voice breaking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 am

(OoC: I'm sorry, but I have to skip... I've got school problems...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Phenac City || Afternoon
    --- -- -11- -- ---

The Sneasal definitely followed Lithium, that's for sure. The Ice-type rushed over to her side, worry being an obvious tone in her cracked-voice, "Miss! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" The Ponyta gulped, taking a view breathes in and out. In, and out. In, and out. As her breathing began to steady, she nodded at the Sneasal, a smile crawling up to her face, "Doing good now. Thanks for worrying." Yet, even with that smile, her feet still ached. That was the hardest run she ever did, though the trip up the stairs are usually short, she ran practically non-stop barreling into Undead for a while... Avoiding the Sneasal's worries, Lithium forced herself up, glancing around, unsure of Polna followed them. Even if he stood out there still fighting, the Ponyta would allow him to as long as he came in this shelter as soon as possible and not bitten [Otherwise Lithium is going to fuck up his shit].

Her chocolate-brown eyes caught sight of control panel, several items laying on top of it. Curious, Lithium walked over slowly, peering into the pile of items as if something might pop out any second. The items were nothing more than what you would usually see in those 'Pokemarts'. Potions, Super Potions, Rope, Pokeballs, Mail... Berries! A small smile came onto her, good spot she picked! This place had everything they need... But would it really last them long enough till the Epidemic ends? "Hey!" The Ponyta called out, looking over her shoulder and at the Sneasal, "There's some food supplies here, you hungry?" With or without a response, the Fire-type rolled a Sitrus berry towards the kid. Mostly because if Lithium held it between her teeth, it might be disgusting towards the Sneasal, and that she had no opposable thumbs to work with in the first place.

Lithium saved another Sitrus berry for Polna, separating from the pile with her snout as it landed on the chair that sat next to the control panel. The Fire Horse Pokemon dug into the pile for an Oran Berry, which she held firmly between her teeth until she finally crushed it. The sweet juices filled her mouth, her energy beginning to rejuvenate. The Equine chewed the berry slowly, her eyes exploring the place more. They had to watch out for Undead... But what intrigued her the most was the hole in the very center of the Pre Gym. The place where the elevator was suppose to be. Yet... the hole was boarded up. There must be a good reason if humans boarded this up. But Lithium decided it was best to leave it be, as long as the Sneasal watched her step as well as the Skamory. Falling into there, and finding out what's in those depths... She shuddered at the thought, shaking it off.

The place was just like every normal building in an apocalypse. Standing walls, but huge chunks of concrete that belonged to them forcefully taken out. Battles have been made here, bunches of indents from throwing the opponent at the walls were obvious and huge. Wires hung from the ceiling, as if trying to use electricity to their advantage. Though electricity no longer works due to the lack of humans tending the area of the main control panel. Where they controlled their water and electricity. Lithium knew from living with that scientist for such a long time, traveling with him despite his obvious dislike towards the Ponyta. She couldn't help, but heave a heavy sight at the thought. Her old caretaker; the old man, if he were still alive, would he get ripped apart by Undead? Would Lithium not experience the terrifying memories with the scientist? She shook her head, maybe living this life was the best choice. She would have honestly died from shock if she watched the caretaker get ripped apart by such monsters.

Realization struck her as she glanced over at the Sneasal. A name. Yes, she needed a name and properly introduce herself... Lithium cleared her throat, narrowing her eyes off to the side in embarrassment, "I-I'm Lithium by the way," She stammered, her eyes slowly facing the Ice-type, "How about you? What's your name?" She was flustered, mostly because their meeting ended up to be in the middle of a horde of Zoroark. Though her meeting with the Skamory, obviously that was decent... A bit. Lithium remembered how Polna screamed for some reason, probably complaining or looking for a fight. Nonetheless, meeting the Sneasal in the midst of battle was actually helpful. Otherwise Lithium would have never lived up to this very moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am