Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Site Snoozing

Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Site Snoozing Empty Site Snoozing

Post by Azelf Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:16 pm

A Merry Christmas to all of you!  I hope I find you well today.  Or, tonight, if time zones.

Because I'm a scrub, I forgot to announce this yesterday: All teams are taking a snooze cruise until Sunday, December 27th.  This means there were no warnings yesterday on purpose, and there will be no warnings tonight either, nor tomorrow.  On Sunday things resume with three days to post for all teams, which means a monster of a warnings list that yours truly will put together for you so everyone knows whose turn it is on every team.

Other regular services like Goldenrod City's collection of site needs and the Safehouse are available but on a "when we get to them" basis.

People in the Safehouse, you are expected to come out on the 27th unless your deadline is for afterwards.

I'll add more to this if I think of anything; I'm sort of on mobile right now at my aunt's house, heheheh.  ^^;

Once again, a Merry Christmas to our Christmas celebrators, and a very happy Friday to you if you don't.  It's been a pleasure being your admin.  Here's to many more years together.

Yours truly,

Admin Azelf

Site Snoozing Y2srlZqSite Snoozing 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:27 pm