Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Site News (Nov 30 2014)

Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Site News (Nov 30 2014) Empty Site News (Nov 30 2014)

Post by Mew Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Due to several personal and medical reasons, Suicune will be taking an extended leave of absence from Epidemic. In the interim (which they expected to last several months), I have been appointed Head Admin of the site. If you have any questions or concerns that you would normally direct to Suicune, please direct them to me in their place. That being said, I am also in charge of several ongoing projects:

• Darkfall!
      Darkfall is really, really close to completion. That being said, we're going to be looking for more staff soon, to get DF completely up and running. A list of needed positions will be opening soon, and we'll start accepting apps then. Also, if any current staff want to step up and help get systems in place over there, let me know so we can find a spot for you.
    • EJ Popularity Contest!
      Two years ago, we did a popularity contest to find the most beloved characters on EJ. We're doing it again soon. In fact, we'll be opening it as soon as the new badges are finished. Everyone will be entered automatically, and the top 3 characters (by vote/nomination) will recieve a special badge. All users with votes, however, will receive an honorable mention.

More news to come, as things reveal themselves. Thanks for reading!

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Site News (Nov 30 2014) Hz72hB2

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:09 am