Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Anonymous

The NUVEMA Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:56 am

((OoC; Skip for now ._.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nuvema Town || Late Morning | 3

He hears Buck and the Lampent whisper to each other as the sneasel guides Saphalom, but he was not sure of what was spoken. The dusclops calmly follows, the group eventually making their way to a somewhat ruined house. Upon walking in, he could see the carnage made from an earlier confrontation--a few Undead corpses lay miscellaneously, further proving that this group is experienced enough to kill. Going up a nearby set of stairs the three of them enter into a room on the second floor.

Within the room were two Liepards, identical in form. One has a purple splotch upon its back, and another wears a Dark Gem around its neck. By sensing the vibrancy of one of their souls, he can identify that the one with a purple splotch may not be what she appears to be--must be a shapeshifter or illutionist, he guesses. Then again, he could be wrong. The other Liepard, who wears the dark gem, seems to have a feminine and “true” sense to her. She must not be a duplicate, as the other Liepard could possibly be.

“We’re back.” The sneasel speaks to the others, gesturing to Woe who was psychically holding the berries. “Eat up, there’s plenty for everyone. Oh, and we met someone new on the way back.” While he speaks, the Lampent places down the berries near its companions and rushes over to the cat with the dark gem necklace. He could not hear what the ghost said, but he must not mind such things right now. Putting his right hand to his chest and bowing slightly in an attempt to not look too intimidating, he addresses the two cats. “Greetings, Liepards. My name is Saphalom.” He raises from his bow, putting his hand to his side. “It is good to see others faring well in these times.”

A stray thought pricks at the back of his mind. If this is supposed to be the entire group, then what about that Nidorino? Was he just a wanderer?

((OOC -- Sorry for the somewhat crappy post >_<; Having a bit of trouble thinking up a post today.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Nuvema Town || Late Morning (32)

Panthera listened as the voices came close and watch as Buck and Woe entered the room with a stranger. It looked like a Dusclops to the Liepard. She gave them a smile as she listened while Buck said, "We're back, Eat up, there's plenty for everyone. Oh, and we met someone new on the way back." Panthera watched as Woe as he had the berries floating in the air, which caused her to figure he was using his psychic ability to have them do so, before he gently set them down and came over to her and said, "I-I would w-watch h-him...h-he seems l-like t-trouble..." Panthera knew that Woe was just looking out for the group and she was glad he was telling her. She gently touched his remaining arm with her nose before she said, "Don't worry Woe I'm sure we'll all be fine besides most of us have an advantage over him if he proves to be untrustworthy. Now go ahead and eat some of the berries with the others." Her voice was gentle and very soft as she spoke to Woe before she gently pass by him after touching him with her tail and headed over to the Dusclops as he said after bowing to her and Unique, “Greetings, Liepards. My name is Saphalom. It is good to see others faring well in these times.” When she was close enough she gave a gentle smile to him and said, "It's nice to meet you Saphalom my name is Panthera and the other Liepard is Unique. Go ahead and join us in eating some berries because I'm sure you may be hungry." She knew that she had a type advantage over the ghost type Pokemon if he proved to be dangerous for her and her friends but she figured she will treat him in welcome unlike what she had done with Jacques. But when it come to the Nidorino the blood he had covering him made her suspicious of him from the start. She figured that if a Pokemon didn't want a reminder they had to kill the undead to survive that they would clean the blood off of them quickly but she wasn't sure when it came to the Nidorino. She then just push him to the back of her mind and gave the Dusclops another kind smile before she nodded at him and urge him to join them as they ate. She then walked over to where the others were and laid down near some berries before she used her paws to hold a berry still as she began to eat on it.

(That's alright Veil and I'm sorry to see that you are leaving Thanatos. I'm sorry for acting the way I have with Panthera and I hope your next group will be better for you then ours were though it was fun rping with you)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (28)

While Saphalom introduced himself, Buck sat himself down and gathered a small pile of berries in front of him. He began to chomp them down greedily. Looking out of the window at the late morning sun he started to get impatient again. Why did time have to move along so slowly when he was waiting for something? He wished he could meet Celebi so she could teleport him a few hours into the future so he could evolve. Instead he had to sit around and wait.

"So ... where are we going next?" he asked the group, swallowing his fourth berry. "I don't want to sit around in here all day. It's boring. Maybe we should check out some of the other houses? They might have some supplies that we could take." Or something valuable to loot.

Last edited by Nightfall on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning(24)
    I awaken in the darkened room. Beams of light cascade through the cracked roof. I give a yawn and stretch. I suppose it's time to leave this place of damned souls and naive creatures.

However, I feel that my leaving would be premature. I should go out with more pizzazz with more of a---BANG!
    I chuckle lightly and make my way towards the pieces of machinery.

Using my horn I rip a plate of metal from the machine. Peering inside I see oiled gears and many wires. I quickly cut the wires so that the frayed metal parts lie against the machinery. Then I make my way to the back of the machine where I see a cord placed unevenly out of it's socket. I push it back in and the machine comes to life, short lived. The wires conduct across the oiled gears and cause the machine to burst into flame.

As I make my way outside I can't help but laugh as the entire Pokecenter begins erupting into fire.

((OoC: One more post so I can earn my badge.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Nuvema Town/Early Afternoon

"Don't worry Woe I'm sure we'll all be fine besides most of us have an advantage over him if he proves to be untrustworthy. Now go ahead and eat some of the berries with the others."

Woe was still confused by how calm Panthera was. As she passed her tail gently brushed him, calming him down a little. Woe was still nervous however. The Saphalom introduced himself to the others and then everyone began eating. Woe was worried though, this ghost was scarier than Jacques.

That hit something in his mind. Woe knew he was scary, but Woe shouldn't have treated him like he did. Did Jacques leave because of his behavior?

Woe quickly caught a couple of berries in his Psychic and moved them so no one would notice. He then moved slowly but silently out of the room. Woe darted his eyes left and right, looking for a clue that Jacques was even near. A building suddenly burst into flames a few blocks away from where he was. As he traveled closer, he saw Jacques.

"H-Hey Jacques!" he shouted. He floated to where he could see him. "L-Listen...I-I know that I-I  haven't t-treated y-you like everyone e-else...b-but...I-I'm s-sorry I d-did..." Woe placed the berries down in front of him. "Y-You are w-welcome to j-join us..."

((OoC: I had no idea you were leaving Thanatos. I feel sorry and for some reason guilty. I thought if he might leave, Woe should at least say goodbye.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 am

((OoC; Skip please ._. Can't find anything for Unique to do >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Nuvema Town || Morning | 4

The Liepard addresses the Lampent, before replying to Saphalom’s introduction. “It’s nice to meet you Saphalom my name is Panthera and the other Liepard is Unique. Go ahead and join us in eating some berries because I’m sure you may be hungry.” Hungry for souls, the Dusclops jokes in his thoughts, from behind his calm and expressionless ghost face. His words, though, say something entirely different--it is a simple and sincere thanks to the Liepard. “Thank you, Panthera.” The Liepard gives a smile and a nod, and then walks over to the berry pile. Saphalom also steps over to where the others were eating, and after taking a side opposite of the others he takes two of the berries from the pile. While he was not very hungry, it was still a kind offer by the others and one he will gladly take. The berry is completely tasteless in his ghostly mouth, one of the simple consequences to being a Ghost, but he does not mind. As he finished the berry, he looked over the group. The Sneasel was busily devouring a small berry pile that he had gathered, but stops to talk to them. “So....where are we going next? I don’t want to sit around in here all day. It’s boring. Maybe we should check out some of the other houses? They might have some supplies that we could take.”

Taking the other berry and walking over to one of the windows, the Dusclops gave his opinion. “Maybe it would be wise to track down a source of clean water?” He eats the second berry in the midst of his suggestion, thinking over it while he browses his sight over the surrounding forest. There would be no reason for him to drink, but it would be a good way to earn their trust. After a moment of silence, he comes up with an idea. “Actually, Sneasel--Buck, I mean--do you have any strong ice moves? Like Ice Punch or Ice Beam?”

While Saphalom asks, something catches his attention. It was the sight of flames and black smoke belching out of one of the tall buildings visible through one of the room’s windows. After looking at it for a second, he recognizes it as a Pokémon Center. Disappointed at the possible resources they could have gotten from the structure, he warns the others. “Hold on, it would appear that the Pokémon Center has burst into flames.” When he looks back over to the others, he notices that the Lampent has left. Looking back outside, he spots the Lampent heading towards the burning structure. Out of the fires he could see a figure, dark purple in color and stout in body. That must be the Nidorino from earlier.

So they do know each other. Saphalom considers the idea deeply, as he was surprised someone so....homicidal could be accepted by anyone so easily. Maybe this person was more experienced than he thought he was? He inquires the others out of curiosity. “Do you know that Nidorino out there?” Through the glass he could not hear what was being said between the others outside. He humbly waits for the others to leave the house. The ghost has no place in meeting up with the others, but if they go out he shall surely follow. If things turn out right, he may be able to speak with this Nidorino and even earn an ally.

((OOC -- I wish you luck in finding a new team, Thanatos! :3))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Nuvema Town || Afternoon (33)

Panthera enjoyed her berries as she looked around at the others. She watch as everyone ate but she then realized that Woe was leaving the building. She grew worried and was about to follow him after a few moments have past when she noticed that Saphalom was looking out the window and had asked, “Thank you, Panthera. Maybe it would be wise to track down a source of clean water? Actually, Sneasel--Buck, I mean--do you have any strong ice moves? Like Ice Punch or Ice Beam? Hold on, it would appear that the Pokémon Center has burst into flames. Do you know that Nidorino out there?” This caused Panthera to go to the window and look out of it to see the Nidorino walking away from the explosion that Saphalom mention and let out a quiet growl. The Pokemon Center could have been a lot of help for them if it hadn't been blown up. She noticed Woe was out there near the Nidorino which caused her to grow really concern. "Yes, we know him but we hadn't been around him a lot. His name is Jacques. Buck Woe is heading over to him I think we better join him and make sure nothing bad happens," Panthera said the worry showing in her voice.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (29)

Saphalom was the only one to offer his opinion to Buck's question. "Maybe it would be wise to track down a source of clean water?" he suggested. The Dusclops stood near to the window, casually eating his own berry. Buck wondered how he could do that without a mouth ... one that was visible anyway. "Actually, Sneasel--Buck, I mean--do you have any strong ice moves? Like Ice Punch or Ice Beam?" Buck was caught a little off guard by this random question and blinked at the Ghost-type. "Well, er ... I have Ice Beam." He tossed his last berry up into the air and caught it in his mouth. He savoured the taste, knowing that it could be his last berry in a while. "Why do you--"

A massive explosion from outside sent Buck several feet into the air in fright. He ran past Saphalom and jumped up to the window to see the Pokemon Centre erupting into flames. "Oh, shit!" Buck hissed, grabbing both his ears and pulling on them. "Hold on, it would appear that the Pokémon Center has burst into flames," the Dusclops helpfully informed them. "Really?!" Sarcasm stained Buck's voice as he regarded the ghost for a moment before jumping down from the window and following Woe, making sure to grab his Razor Claw on the way out.

Intense heat hit his body as soon as he stepped outside. Being part Ice-type he burnt very easily, so Buck tried to keep his distance from the inferno as much as possible. But something bothered him ... Jacques had blown the building to pieces and ... everyone was OK with this? Woe was talking to the Nidorino as if nothing had happened and none of the others had even said a word to him. What the shit? Panthera was saying something to him but he barely listened as he shielded his face and marched right up to the crazy guy.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" he demaned, pointing over to the ruined building furiously. "What're you trying to prove by blowing shit up? Seriously!" He tugged on his ear again, looking quite panicked. "If the undead didn't know about this place before, I bet they do now!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Nuvema Town/ Noon(25)

The flames weaved and twirled in a hypnotic pattern. Dancing tantalizingly at me. The acrid, black smoke held the sky in a choke-hold and crowded below.

"H-Hey Jacques! L-Listen...I-I know that I-I haven't t-treated y-you like everyone e-else...b-but...I-I'm s-sorry I d-did...Y-You are w-welcome to j-join us..."

I paid him no heed. My eyes watched as the flames roared an spoke in crackling whispers. Soon Panthera and a colossal giant of dark smoke. Buck followed after with an angry swagger.

"What the hell did you do that for?!What're you trying to prove by blowing shit up? Seriously! If the undead didn't know about this place before, I bet they do now!"

I turned my eyes away from the flames and stared with intensity at Buck. I answered each of his questioned in a monotone, betraying few, if any of my emotions.

"I just loike ter watch the world burn. if more undead 're comin' than I am 'appy, the more their 're the more I can slaughter."

I looked at each and every one of them, finally resting on Woe. I tore the moonstone from its makeshift necklace.

" I gra' tired of this charade. I 'ave become weary of aw of ya. The bloomin' final act is abaht ter commence and only the lead shall survive."

I placed my palm upon the moon stone and white light engulfed me. My size, weight, strength increased. As the light receded I looked down upon the group. I roared with delight.

"LET'S MAKE YOUR FINAL ACT GOOD, WOE!!"

I leapt toward him with the ferocity of a meteor.

((OoC: I've decided to stick around. After all, the plot will be aimless without a sadistically insane antagonist.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 am

Panthera and the others approached Jacques as well. Buck was yelling at him, "What the hell did you do that for?!What're you trying to prove by blowing shit up? Seriously! If the undead didn't know about this place before, I bet they do now!"

Woe know understood why. Jacques loved to kill, so attracting more of them would just be a pleasure to him. Jacques turned and stared at Buck. "I just loike ter watch the world burn. if more undead 're comin' than I am 'appy, the more their 're the more I can slaughter" he said. Jacques then turned to see everybody but his eyes landed on Woe. Woe grew nervous by the second as his stare continued to aim at him. Then, Jacques tore of the rag necklace around him, revealing a evolution stone. Woe did not know which one it was but something did not seem right. "I gra' tired of this charade. I 'ave become weary of aw of ya. The bloomin' final act is abaht ter commence and only the lead shall survive."

Jacques touched the stone and his entire body started to glow. He went from four legs to two, his spines growing as well as his muscles. The glow died, and what Jacques looked like now scared Woe completely. He roared in ferocity and then faced Woe with a smile, "LET'S MAKE YOUR FINAL ACT GOOD, WOE!!"

Woe was frozen in fear, he could not move. Jacques leapt in the air and hurled towards Woe. Woe could not move or speak for help. He just sat there, horrified.

((OoC: I'm glad your staying Thanatos but WHY DID YOU COME AFTER ME?! Someone better save me please!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:00 pm

((OoC; Gah! Writer's block! Just say Unique ran out and froze because he got scared when Jacques evolved))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Nuvema Town || Noon | 5

Buck, obviously, rushed to the window just before he warned them. Speaking rudely in his irate haste, the sneasel leaps out the window and rushes towards the burning building. Saphalom was just about ready to follow him, when Panthera answers his question, concern disturbing her voice. “Yes, we know him but we hadn’t seen around him a lot. His name is Jacques. Buck Woe is heading over to him I think we better join him and make sure nothing bad happens.” So they do know him, Saphalom considers, there is certainly going to be a conflict soon. “Let us all head out, then.” After his brief reply, Saphalom phases his body through the windowed wall.

Landing on the earth with a light thud, he follows after a rushed Buck towards the burning Pokémon Center. He nearly manages to reach the growing group, catching only snippets of the conversation over the sound of the raging fire. But then something major happens, which makes him stop to look in surprise. Jacques rips apart the cloth on his necklace, revealing a Moonstone. It quickly lights up the Nidorino’s entire body and evolves him into a Nidoking. There is a mad craze in the brute’s eyes, the same emotions that he saw in the earlier encounter in the forest. The madness--it was fascinating. This Nidoking does not cease to interest Saphalom’s inner philosopher.

As much as the ducslops would want to speak to and learn of this being, he must show himself as an ally to this group. Later is when he will speak with this Nidoking, not now. He has made it to a few feet close to the scene, and is already prepared to aid the group against Jacques. In order to help with his sight, Saphalom opens his eye, revealing a small and ominously luminescent pupil floating in the hollow darkness of his head. The rush of light does not bother him in the slightest. Woe stays immobilized with horror as Jacques roars out and launches from the ground in a massive leap, meant to kill. Reacting quickly to the Nidoking’s pounce, Saphalom uses his Psychic abilities to pull the Lampent away from the attack. After he brings the ghost safely to his side, he releases the Lampent from his telekinetic grip. He then launches another Psychic burst towards the Nidoking, hoping to strike at him while he is distracted with Buck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Nuvema Town || Noon (34)

Panthera jumped out of the window, being as graceful as a cat can be, and landed on her paws, though her left shoulder shot a painful sting through her body when she landed on it she ignored it. She noticed that Jacques had ripped off his necklace and showed a stone that she recognized as a Moon Stone. Upon seeing that stone Panthera grew very worried when the Nidorino evolved into Nidoking and went after Woe. She was glad that Saphalom was able to save Woe before he was impaled by that horn of Jacques Nidoking form. Panthera growled and jump in front of Woe while her claws, which she extract from her paws, began to glow purple as she used Hone Claws to strengthen her attack power before she lifted her paw and used Night Slash at Jacques, once she was close enough to do so, and then went back to stand in front of Woe while still growling not caring if her attack hit or not. The attack was just a warning to Jacques at the moment since she didn't want to attack him just yet unless he came after the others and then she will do what she can to make him regret it. She didn't say any words but she did glance at Woe to see if he was alright and the concern for him could be seen in her eyes.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (30)

Buck would've pissed his pants if he was wearing any. Jacques had evolved and he was bigger than the rest of them ... and looked just about ready to commit murder. That seemed to be the case as he roared and charged at Woe full-throttle. Saphalom and Panthera immediately jumped straight in to defend the Lampent, who had apparently frozen with fear. Knowing that they seemed to have it covered, Buck slowly stepped backwards into the shadows, not wanting to involve himself in this one. He had to keep his Claw safe at all costs.

"You damn coward," he hissed to himself. He had always been selfish but this was crossing the line. Woe was his friend and he had to protect him from this psycho no matter the cost. He had never forgotten what had happened the last time he had failed to protect his friends ... yet he still didn't want to get too close out of fear of his Claw getting lost or damaged.

From his hiding place in the shadows, Buck launched an Ice Beam and created a wall between Jacques and his friends, just like he had done before. Although he somehow doubted that it would hinder the Nidoking at all in his new, huge and powerful form. Even through all of this chaos, Buck was jealous that he had been able to evolve before him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Nuvema Town/ Morning(26)
    Where the Lampent had once been stood empty air. Suddenly a force pushed me back. However I wasn't as light as a Lampent! Digging my toes into the ground the force only managed to push me back a couple feet. I pushed forward eager to kill and eat anyone and everyone.

But before me appeared a wall of ice, shielding my opponents. I gave a roar that I would've been unable to give in my other form.

"Ya can't stop me!" I screamed as I lashed out at the ice causing it to crack and crumble. I thrust my horny head into the ice and with a ferocious twist sent the wall shattering to the ground. I fell a thud in my plated skin. Blemishes appeared in the form of slash marks. However, my newly plated skin could defend against that.

"Was that the bloody best ya got or were ya merely not trying?" I said as I swiveled to Panthera. "You insult me! 'it me wif your best or I will kill ya!" I then let loose at venoshock at her.

I quickly turned and tilted trying to find the others. I didn't see that Absol nor did I Buck, Woe or the one who used the psychic attack.

"So ya wanna add salt ter the wound, eh? Did ya forget I 'ave superhearin'?!"

I closed my eyes and listened in to the sound around me. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and grinned my diabolic, toothy grin.

I picked up a small girder of metal and using it like a javelin tossed it where I heard breathing.

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

What was once the oncoming purple spiked Pokemon was now clear. Woe turned to see he was safely pushed over, by the last person he expected to save, Saphalom! Then Panthera jumped in front of Woe, her growling at the new Jacques. She glanced back with a sight of concern. Woe was amazed by the rescue and was even more surpassed at the wall of ice blocking them from Jacques.

However Woe's relief drained away when he let loose a feral roar and started to break the ice. "Ya can't stop me!" shouted Jacques. Lashing his tail, stabbing his horn, punching, Jacques put everything against the wall, and it shattered to pieces. Even worse, Jacques did not seem tired at all.

"Was that the bloody best ya got or were ya merely not trying?" he said while turning towards Woe and Panthera, "You insult me! 'it me wif your best or I will kill ya!"

Fierce purple waves flew out of his body and headed towards Panthera. Woe did not think for a few seconds, "Panthera look out!" Woe forcibly pushed Panthera away and out of the attack.

Ironic that the first full sentence that he made without being mad made him experience the most pain. The venomous waves of Jacques Venoshock not only hit his entire body, but some seeped through the crack in his head. The poison was now inside his head. Woe laid there on the ground in terrible pain. He couldn't move, his good arm felt numb, and his flames began to flicker. Woe's vision started to become blurry. The strangest feeling he felt was that he felt his own life force beginning to fade. Through the pain, he managed to speak, "Am I-I-I...am I d-dying...?"

((OoC: Don't worry, Woe will not die. Well, at least I hope not. No one let Jacques get to him! If this add somehow breaks the rules I'm sorry. It has been a while))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (11)

Unique had been standing, trying to figure out what was going on. And now he realised it. The scary, now very big, purple pokémon had evolved and was attacking them all. All the people who he could trust. And him? He was standing around. But not any more. He slowly sneaked around behind the big thing and transformed back to his original form.

Then, he took one look at the attacker, and transformed once more with all his anger.

He roared at the attacker, not realising that his anger made it more clear of what he was. He ran against him, roaring out. "Why not fight someone you're own size!!" He aimed a take down at him, hoping it would hit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Nuvema Town || Morning | 6

Well, looks like things are going well for him after all.

The Psychic Saphalom launched had impacted the Nidoking, causing him to skid back a few feet. Buck has run for his life, intriguing the Dusclops. It would seem that this sneasel is the unimpressive leader he somewhat expected. But while Saphalom watches, the sneasel reconsiders its actions, returning to blast a massive wall of ice up in front of the Nidoking to shield Saphalom and the rest. Jacques only laughs in defiance, knowing full well how fragile the barrier is. “Ya can’t stop me!” He roars out, proceeding to smash down the barrier in a merciless storm of smashes, then threatening the Liepard that retaliates reluctantly with a Night Slash. “Was that the bloody best ya got or were ya merely not trying?” He whips towards the cat, bellowing again. “You insult me! ‘it me wif your best or I will kill ya!” Jacques releases a Venoshock at the Liepard, with the full intention of killing her.

Saphalom watches the Lampent shout in fear, rush out from beside him, and collide with the Venoshock attack. It impacts viciously, causing him to go down in a single hit. How dreadful, the Dusclops chuckles within his thoughts, this team is much weaker than I thought it would be. The ghost remains calm even in this situation, with his thoughts gradually focusing upon the oncoming battle. Indeed, he shall be playing the hero here after all. The Nidoking shouts out again, unable to notice them for a moment. “So ya wanna add salt ter the wound, eh? Did ya forget I ‘ave superhearin’?!” After a momentary pause and a scrape of metal, an attack comes in the form of a girder launched like a javelin. It heads straight towards Buck, and Saphalom tries to reduce its power with a telekinetic pull. The force only serves to slow it down, but that should make it easier for Buck to dodge.

Then, Saphalom senses another soul nearby--it feels like the purple-splotched Liepard’s soul. He only then noticed it when it had reformed into a Nidoking. So it was a Ditto; how convenient. The opportunity pleases the ghost, since they now have the power to turn this conflict against Jacques.

Saphalom stomps in front of Panthera and Woe, asking them grimly through telepathy. “Panthera, can you get the Lampent and bring him to a safe distance?” Saphalom’s attention is still focused upon the Nidoking, his golden-livid eye glows aggressively. He lets loose a dark chuckle to the brute. This is going to be a fun fight, even for someone such as himself. Unique the Ditto-made-Nidoking roars out in defiance at Jacques. Saphalom also adds in his own threat towards Jacques. “Let us see you defeat us, lizard.” His hands pulse and ebb with an azure energy, as he prepares himself to support Unique with another Psychic attack. Maybe Saphalom can gauge this monster’s strength, and see if he is worthy of a later meeting. His eye narrows until it is only a sneering slit, ready for the conflict.

((OOC -- I supposed that the javelin was aimed at Buck, if that is fine :v I can change it if anyone wants me to.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Nuvema Town || Mid-Morning/Afternoon (35)

Panthera's eyes widen as she saw the Venoshock heading towards her, but before she could dodge the attack with her Aerial Ace she saw Woe take the attack for her. “Panthera, can you get the Lampent and bring him to a safe distance?” she heard Saphalom say just as she noticed Unique changing into Jacques. Though something was off about the growl he let out she was more concern about Woe and Buck more then anything. "I can Saphalom but I can also help too," she said. She then gently moved Woe onto her back, moving as quickly as she could, and then she glared at the Nidoking and said, "I knew you weren't trustworthy the moment I saw you with that blood all over you. I'm sure you had time to clean that blood off before you found us." And with those final words she let out a loud growl that caused a pulse of powerful dark energy to come out. Panthera had just use Snarl while she used Aerial Ace to get far enough back while hoping that her Snarl will do a good amount of damage to Jacques. "Unique and Saphalom watch out for that attack," she called right at the moment she used it and back away with Woe on her back.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon (31)

As predicted, Jacques broke through his ice wall like it was made of glass. The Nidoking roared with a fury that would rival that of an undead Gyarados. He wasn't pissing around; he truly intended to kill them all. Buck mentally slapped himself for even semi-trusting this guy. He stayed in the shadows, reluctant to join in until Jacques launched a Venoshock attack ... straight at Panthera.

Before he knew what he was doing and, indeed, why, Buck sprinted out of his hiding place but even though his speed was superior to his, Woe still got there first and took full force of the attack. The Lampent went flying backwards and Panthera quickly scooped him up onto her back and backed away from the fight. Buck went to follow but then noticed a sharp piece of scrap metal hurtling towards him at a great speed. He yelped in surprise and quickly dove to the side, but when he looked again the metal appeared to be moving through the air in slow motion. Buck then noticed that Saphalom had slowed it down using his psychic powers.

"Thanks." He gave the ghost a brief nod before hastily getting to his feet and running to Panthera and Woe. "Aww hell ... you OK, Panthera?" He wondered what he could do to help. Suddenly getting an idea, Buck dashed off to their building, swiftly climbed the drainpipe and hopped through the first floor window. He grabbed one of the berries that he and the Lampent had collected and jumped back down, landing with a slight stumble. He went over to the weakened Woe and held the Sitrus Berry towards him. "Try to eat this." All the while he kept his eye on the fight in case he needed to act quickly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Nuvema Team/Noon(27)
    Woe took the attack that was meant for Panthera?

"You've gotta be kiddin' me? THAT WAS A VERY RATHEAD MOVE YOU LIL' PRICK!", I shouted charging toward him,"NA I'M GARN TER KILL--"

"Why not fight someone you're own size!!"

Huh? Before I could turn around I was hit from behind and sent crashing into the still burning remains of the Pokemon Center. I looked past the fire, which hardly affected me do to my new ground nature, at what could've been another Nidoking was it not for the fact that it had a purple spot on it's back. I got to my feet and with a roar which was half anger and half excitement I charged at the Unique. Wrapping my arms around him I began squeezing and laughing.

However, it was short lived as a force tried to wrench me from my prize. I looked and found my attacker. A Dusclops. I pushed Unique away from me and started working my way towards the Dusclops. The Dusclops must be using Psychic to try and push me around. Yet he doesn't seem to be trying...as if he was testing my strength.

"So ya want to test me, eh? Fine! TEST THIS!" I leapt into the air and tilting toward the earth, rushed toward the .

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Nuvema Town/Noon

Woe suddenly felt himself being lifted onto something soft. The soft fur reminded him of Holly. But his mind quickly reset back to who the fur truly belonged to. "P-Panthera..." Woe's vision began to clear up, he saw everything sideways. Blobs of color formed into the current battle. There were now two giant spiked Pokemon, however one was Unique with the purple splotch on it's back.

He moved his vision to see Buck quickly approaching. He held his one precious item in one hand raised a berry in another. "Try to eat this" he said.

Woe tried to move his good arm, but his arm went limp. His body was feeling so weak. It could have just been the poison, but Woe felt like that if anyone should die, it would be him.

"P-Panthera...B-Buck..." he said weakly. "P-Poison....inside...inside my head...f-flames...low...too weak...s-save yourselves...l-let m-me g-go...r-run and...b-be safe..." With that said, Woe managed to barely levitate off of Panthera's back and floated to Jacques. A black sphere formed in Woe's good arm, Shadow Ball. "J-Jacques...g-give m-me your b-best s-shot..."

((OoC: I know it seems that I'm placing Woe to die, but I'm not. Just not sure how to get him better after all this. Who knows, might make evolve. And yes, the poison is actually INSIDE his head))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:13 pm

((OoC, Skip for now >.<))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:33 am