Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Nightfall Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pokemon Lab/Night (12)

While still raiding whatever box or cupboard he could get his claws into, Buck frowned as the newcomer spoke. The guy sounded like he'd drop dead of heart failure if they made any sudden moves or sounds. A Pokemon like this would only slow them down, surely? Buck vaguely listened to what Woe was saying as he emptied yet another box and threw it aside, frustrated. If it wasn't in here, then where the hell could it be?

His thoughts were disrupted as something large and angry-looking burst inside and charged straight at Woe. "DIE YA ZOMBIE BASTARD!" Buck recognised the same voice that had hurt his brain with all that weird jargon. It was Jacques.

He wasn't undead, or even infected - Buck was not afraid. Moving swiftly, he leapt back onto the desk and unleashed an Ice Beam towards the Nidorino. He created a thick ice wall between the rampaging Pokemon and Panthera and Woe. It would take a few hard rams from Jacques to knock it down. He noticed that the Liepard had a nasty cut on her shoulder, and shot an angry look at Jacques.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! The guy isn't even infected! What're you--" His sharp eyes narrowed and he extended his claws. "I knew there was something weird about you. Come any closer and I won't hesitate to take one of your eyes out."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Pokemon Lab/Night(7)
    "Help me! It wants to kill me! I don't want to die anymore! I want to live!"

Can undead talk? The burnt Scrafty didn't but I just assumed he was a little soft. Anyway it was probably a trick.

It was trying to shield itself with the feline. All I would have to do is jump over her. But of course the actors never follow my script. Instead of me jumping over her, she tried to jump over me!!

"'EY, WOT'RE YA DOIN'!!"

I felt my horn scrape her shoulder but luckily for her I wasn't pumped up enough. Then I slammed face first into a wall of ice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! The guy isn't even infected! What're you--I knew there was something weird about you."

I looked angrily at Buck, my lips curled over my teeth and my eyes narrowed. "'Ow was I supposed ter kna this wanker wasn't infected? 'e looks half dead ter me!"

"Come any closer and I won't hesitate to take one of your eyes out."

My stomach acid boiled and I tasted iron on my tongue, much like the taste of blood. It was rare when I got angry and I mean truly angry, not the act of emotions I play.

I spoke quietly and slowly driving each word home like my horn through an eye socket."Ya wanna fight me, ya weasel faced wanker? Just try it. I will end you're meaningless existence as easily as someone snuffs a 'andle. You've told me wot you're garn ter do, na why not go through wif it?"

I watched for his next move. I wanted him to make the first move. After all, I needed an explanation for his death, so why not say self defense?

((OoC: Not to be rude or anything but it kinda pisses me off how Buck and Panthera "psychically" know that Jacques is a sociopath. I get how he would have appeared suspicious when he appeared covered in blood but that seems to be something likely to have occurred while fighting the undead. Their's also the fact that Panthera seems to know exactly why Jacques defends them to earn their trust when she just jumped to that conclusion with no other theories what so ever. The only psychic pokemon on this team is Teal and he hasn't read Jacques mind nor has he told anyone what he would have read from it. Another thing(sorry to put you on the spot Unovafan12)when Woe appears and is immediately trusted despite the fact that he looks more undead then Jacques and Jacques attacks him with no prior knowledge of the undead(albeit he just wanted to kill something)you immediately assume he has gone on a killing spree. All I'm trying to say here is that it seems a bit unfair that Jacques is immediately deemed a homicidal maniac on his first appearance when the only suspicious thing about him was the amount of blood that covered him. Please try not to be omnipotent in the future thank you.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk

Woe felt the Liepard move, but he didn't open his eyes. He heard the others talk, but he was too afraid to listen. That sinister spiked Pokemon was still there, wanting to kill him. Woe knew he wasn't an infected, he was just badly injured. However, things seemed to calm down, so he opened his eyes.

A couple thing surprised him. One, there was a wall of ice separating that Pokemon from the others. Two, that weasel that gave him suspicion was actually protecting him. And three, the most surprising of all, the Liepard had a nasty gash on her leg. Woe was now more surprised than afraid. She protected him, even if he looked like an infected, and she got hurt trying. Everything about Liepards just shot out of his mind and were replaced with her.

They helped me...even the weasel...The Liepard is injured now...because of me...from that Pokemon...My friends...

Woe felt something inside of him. It was an emotion, one that he has never felt in a while. It was more powerful than fear, more powerful than depression, it was anger. Woe let go of the Liepard and floated towards the attacking Pokemon. He currently was in a battle stance. But he seemed to be waiting, waiting to kill.

"I-I'm n-not g-gonna l-let you hurt m-my friends anym-more..." he said.

His eyes began to glow a mystic shade of purple. His body began to glow the same color as he rose his damaged arm. The Pokemon was soon lifted into the air with Woe's Psychic. He gently positioned him a few inches away from his face. A few loose flames accidentally emitted from the hole in Woe's head and burned the Pokemon's snout.

"I d-don't know who you are or w-what you are...b-but you b-better explain w-why you hurt m-my beautiful friend..."

Woe knew that Liepard's looks were usually meant to deceive, but this one was nice. He would find out her name along with the small weasel. He kept the attacker there, unable to move and awaiting for him to answer. The last thing Woe sensed was a infected in the window.

((OoC: Thanatos, I understand your annoyance. But what if you meet a scary stranger covered in blood? Also, I know my character may look infected, but honestly, he looks miserable. If I was going to make him infected, I wouldn't have included the bandages. But after the next chapter I will not believe he is a bad guy, unless he tries something. Sorry if I make you even more pissed off.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 am

Nuvema Town/Dusk (2)

Oh, how the things where going!

The big poison pokémon was in big trouble, having injured one of it's fellow pokémons. This couldt mean a dead pokémon soon, or more. Hopefully more. That wouldt mean more food for her. That was a good thought right now. Food. She hadn't eaten for a while, but she was patient. If she couldt get a meal without accurley having to do something for it, that wouldt be great.

She looked out behind her. A , clearly infected, Scrafty was in what seemed to be a conversation with a Metang. She made a note that there was nothing else to come aftere there, since a other one that was with the virus wouldt not make a meal, and the other was of metal. She then looked at the ones inside the building and desided that there was more to come after there.

She carefully flew trought the window, down on top of some of the shelfs, making sure to be as quiet as posible. She then waited. Waited for someone to die, or for someone to attack her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 pm

(OCC: Not much I can do...Victor is waiting for Teal's next question.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

Teal clamped his claw placidly as the Scrafty flipped it's coin then preformed some kind of demonstration. .. at first Teal wasn't too sure as too what the answer was, but then he focused. Half of the coin was demonic and wraith looking, and the infected held it against his burned half, then vice versa with the angelic engraving and his unscalded half. After a few seconds of processing Teal thought it over, The coin represented the more vivid half and the corpse-like half. ....Life or Death? He'd have to process this later on. He ignored the noises coming from where the other organics had headed to, they where meaningless casualties until he was done with data retrieval.

Now my Reptillian friend, my second question. 2; I know you appear to be unable to speak properlly, but.... if it isn't too much may I inquire you to your past? Prior to infection? If you cannont word it, we could always find something for you to right on, or in.

Will you comply to this? yes or no? Tails for yes, Heads for no.
    Teal said as he backed up a bit ready to avoid an attack should the coin not be in his favor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 am

Pokemon Lab/Night (14)

Panthera gritted her teeth from the pain in her shoulder as she watch everything happening before her. It seems Buck protected her and Woe by putting an ice shield between them and Jacques before she heard the Sneasel say,"What the hell do you think you're doing?! The guy isn't even infected! What're you-- I knew there was something weird about you. Come any closer and I won't hesitate to take one of your eyes out." This caused the Shiny Liepard to look at him before looking back at the Nidorino. She had been surprised that Buck grew angry at her being hurt but it also made her feel warm and cared for because of it. Her ears twitch when she heard Woe say, after bring Jacques close to them with a his psychic powers, and heard him say, "I-I'm n-not g-gonna l-let you hurt m-my friends anym-more... I d-don't know who you are or w-what you are...b-but you b-better explain w-why you hurt m-my beautiful friend..." Which caused Panthera to blush a bit at the complement but she had to grit her teeth again because she relaxed enough to feel the pain in her shoulder. She didn't want a fight to come about and cause death between her two friends, especially when she caught the smell of another infected but she couldn't tell where it was. Jacques, Woe isn't an infected otherwise would you see any bandages on him because of his obvious wounds. Besides right now we don't need to kill each other and cause us to be weaken enough for any possible infected to come by and attack us. I need to get this cut clean. She looked at Buck and asked him softly and hoping he will accept, Buck, can you help me get this clean before anymore blood flows from the wound please. Her ears were against her head and her eyes were closed a bit tightly so she could push the pain away. Sure the wound wasn't too bad but it was still painful. She just hope it will heal without getting infected or anything like that. Once she believe she had the pain push back she looked at Buck though her eyes, unknowingly, betrayed the pain she was feeling from standing on the leg that was hurt.

(Sorry Thanatos but Unova is right. How would you react if someone appeared and was covered in blood. But hopefully what I got Panthera to say will make up for it)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Pokemon Lab/Night (13)

"OK ... all right." Buck lowered his hands and retracted his claws. "It was a mistake, I get it. Just ... watch it, will you? Make sure you know who you're attacking before you charge." He glanced at Woe and noted that he was unhurt, just scared and jittery as hell. Panthera on the other hand...

"Buck, can you help me get this clean before anymore blood flows from the wound please?" the Liepard asked. Buck nodded; he had done this before on his own wounds and on Norma Jean's before she turned undead. He breathed a thin layer of ice onto the wound and covered it, stopping the blood flow.

"There," he said when he had finished."That'll last for a while. It'll stop it bleeding and-- HOLY SHIT!" The dark shadow looming on a shelf just above him frightened him so much he fell off the desk. Groaning, he sat up and stared in terror at the Pidgeot, clearly an undead.

"Y-You're - what're you - GET OUT OF HERE!" he yelled, leaping to his feet and aiming an Ice Beam straight at the greasy-feathered bird. It was about time he actually did something to the undead other than just gawk at them.

((OOC: I agree with the other two. Besides, Buck was suspicious about Jacques right from the start but was so focused on his own goal that he didn't pay it much attention.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Pokemon Lab/Night(8)
    "I-I'm n-not g-gonna l-let you hurt m-my friends anym-more...I d-don't know who you are or w-what you are...b-but you b-better explain w-why you hurt m-my beautiful friend..."

So the creature wasn't infected. Great. Now whatever trust I had earned was destroyed by one simple action.

"Jacques, Woe isn't an infected otherwise would you see any bandages on him because of his obvious wounds. Besides right now we don't need to kill each other and cause us to be weaken enough for any possible infected to come by and attack us. I need to get this cut clean. Buck, can you help me get this clean before anymore blood flows from the wound please?"

I didn't turn around to look at either of them. Buck was who was threatening me so he deserved my...utmost atention.

Still I said to them," I apologize for me mistake but I thought maybe 'e 'ad put on the chuffin' bandages before 'e became a zombie."

"OK ... all right." Said Buck. He then retracted his claws and moved over to the feline. I released my contracted muscles,"It was a mistake, I get it. Just ... watch it, will you? Make sure you know who you're attacking before you charge."

"If I 'adn't been mistaken ya bof could 'ave been dead. precautions 're necessary."

I needed an alliance with someone. Someone strong, yet intelligent. Someone with little or no morals...Of course.

The giant metallic creature! If I could win him over...we'd be...unstoppable.

I went out of the room these leaving behind Buck, Panthera and that nameless creature. I'd be back for them.

"Heh heh heh."

((Ooc: Unova; Okay I get that in a normal occurrence someone covered in blood might look scary but this is not a normal occurrence. The blood might have sprayed on him while fighting undead or it might be some old blood of that remained after has wounds had sealed up. And no my annoyance is not out of people's suspicions of Jacques it's out of the way they seem to immediately know what he's doing it and why. And Unova you actually have a legitimate reason for being suspicious. He attacked Woe, it would only be natural to be wary of Jacques even after
    Woe discovered it to be a mistake.

Silve: I'm not angry that Panthera is suspicious of Jacques, I'm angry because she seems to know what Jacques thinking. I put his thought's out to portray his point of view. Not to let everyone's character know exactly what he's up to. I was annoyed that Panthera new what Jacques intentions are even though he didn't give any clue about them. I guess Panthera could have figured them out after a few deductions but not immediately. That's what angers me most.

Nightfall:Not much to say to your comment. Yes Jacques is suspicious but so is everyone else in Epidemic Johto. Your characters don't know who they are or what their intentions are. Yet everyone's characters immediately decide that since the other person's a living(or an infected) that their to be trusted(or distrusted). Jacques is a horrible sociopath with a tendency to be narcissistic,but does he appear that way on the surface(besides the narcissism)?

Last edited by Thanatos on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Pokemon Lab/Night

Jacques, Woe isn't an infected otherwise would you see any bandages on him because of his obvious wounds. Besides right now we don't need to kill each other and cause us to be weaken enough for any possible infected to come by and attack us. I need to get this cut clean. Buck, can you help me get this clean before anymore blood flows from the wound please?" said the Liepard.

Woe heard her speak but instantly became scared once more. The thoughts of how he could possibly get killed drowned out what the others were saying. He dropped the Nidorino, or Jacques, and he quickly ran out of the room. It didn't seem like it was out of fear though. To Woe, that spiked Pokemon had a plan going on.

"Buck, can you help me get this clean before anymore blood flows from the wound please?" asked the Liepard once again.

Woe turned to once again see the cut on her leg that was caused because of her. The weasel, now known as Buck, breathed mist and a small coating of ice covered the cut. Woe knew it wouldn't stay like that for long, but she needed help. And Buck was the only Pokemon currently here with arms. Well, two arms at least.

Then it hit Woe. His good arm had a thick layer of bandages on it. He could use those to help his new friend. Sure it would put his other arm in a possibility to be lost, but Woe was willing to take that chance.

Using his Psychic, he levitated a sharp piece of glass towards him. At the same time, he slowly unraveled part of his bandages but then cut it at a reasonable length. Woe then floated over to the injured Liepard and placed the crack in his head close to the ice. The small flames managed to melt some of the ice, but the bleeding continued once the covering was gone. Still using Psychic, he wrapped the bandage around the fresh cut on her leg, wrapping it tightly. Once he finished, Woe floated over to the front of the Liepard. The beauty of a Liepard usually is meant to deceive, but it infatuated Woe. He knew he would never have such a beautiful creature as a love, since he did not have the same egg type or he was worthy of her. But, Woe fell in love nonetheless.

Wow...she's beautiful...

"Ar-Are you alright...?" asked Woe. His voice seemed to be more at ease. "I never really g-got your n-name..."

"Y-You're - what're you - GET OUT OF HERE!"

Woe turned to see Buck looking at an infected bird Pokemon. He was only familiar of Unova Pokemon but he didn't care. With his ability or not, he could tell that bird was an undead. Woe wanted to hide, but last time his dear friend got hurt. He had no idea what to do.

((OoC: Thanatos, sorry if I make your guy look bad. It's just in stories like this, I write as if I'm the character. And sometimes I get carried away. Right now, I'm scared to death about everything. I always try my best to get my characters right.

SapphireSilve: Sorry to put you in this situation. I just thought putting Woe in love would make it interesting to see how he behaves despite his normal behavior...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:57 am

Pokemon Lab/Night(3)

She had just landed, when she had to very quickly fly a bit away to avoid that Ice beam getting shot at her. "Hey! Cut it out! Can't a bird just sit arround and observe theese days?!" She asked, not relly angry about it. Hell, she had hoped that someone wouldt attack her. She softly landed on the floor, just in front of the shelfs she had just been sitting on, witch was now frozen.

"Look! Now you froze up some things you might have needed! Had you looked in that shelf yet little Sneasel? Couldt have been such a shame if there was something you needed in there, couldn't it?" She wouldt have smirked, had her beak only allowed it. Instead, she flew up once more, using quick attack several times to break the ice. Then she landed on top of the shelf, looking at the small pokémon floating in mid air. What a strange creature. She had been arround this region for quite a while, but it was the first time seeing something like that.

She then looked at all the others. "Well, since I hope you all won't start attacking me now, I'm Fallon. And just to be currious, you wouldn't by any chance have seen a trainer called Jack arround here wouldt you? I have some unfinnished buisness with that guy." She then awaited answers. Relly hoping they ether wouldt have seen that jerk to a human, or they wouldt attack her again. Then she wouldt have to defend herself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Nuvema Town/Night

As Teal waited for a response something seemed off with the scrafy, it jerked at first, then grabbed it's cranium, before letting out a caterwaul of some sort. It's blood shot eye flashed a glowing red, and it sneered it's teeth in hunger. His half burned face became filled with burning hunger and rage, as if all of his sanity had been crushed. The scrafty lunged at Teal with a fire punch, to which the Metang swifty dodge from in surprise. The scrafty began flailing at the Metang with it's flaming claws, only scalding it's flesh even more. It's crest glowed as it lanced a Hyper Beam at Teal slamming him down against the ground. Victor then lunged to kill the Metal creature when something stopped him.

A metal stool had it's legs impaled into the scrafty's torso. As he tried to rip from the stool and get to the psychic Tank, Teal lifted himself up, and using confusion, lifed the stool and the scrafty along with it into the air befor slamming them both down repeatidly. Bursting forward, Teal bashed it across the head with a Metal claw, smashing away half of it's skull, before slamming his claws into the torso with a iron tight vice-like grip and pinning the body onto the ground, tucking his other arm to his side, Teal burst accross the ground at fourty mile per hour, grinding the corpse against the ground, lifting his arm to smash the body into objects, to cause maximum damage. Then with a jerk and a spin, he flung the torn up burnt corpse toward one of the human buildings, smashing through the already broken window and falling inside. With the other Pokemon.

It is unforunate I had to disable him, he would have proved to be useful source of valuable information. Teal said emotionlessly as he began to float toward where he had thrown the corpse. He wondered where the others where, they could prove to be interesting data vectors.
    -------------------------------------------
    (Ooc: permission to kill Victor from Suicune. Also, Teal threw the corpse into the lab the others are in, so please don't disregard a horribly mangled scrafty body bursting through the broken window c: )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 am

Pokemon Lab/Night (15)

"OK ... all right. It was a mistake, I get it. Just ... watch it, will you? Make sure you know who you're attacking before you charge." Panthera heard Buck say but she didn't look at Jacques since she was busy trying to hold off the pain. She then notice that Buck blew a cool bit of air on her shoulder and when she looked she saw a thin layer of ice covering the wound. She then heard Buck say, "There, That'll last for a while. It'll stop it bleeding and-- HOLY SHIT!" Panthera knew that Buck must have spotted the undead she had sense earlier, but she didn't worry too much about it as she closed her eyes and let the soothing feel of the ice help her wound. That was until she felt a bit of warmth come over her shoulder. This caused her to open her eyes and to look and see that Woe was melting the ice. She was about to ask what he was doing until she saw that he had taken some of the bandages off of his arm and was using Psychic to wrap the bandages around her shoulder. She looked at the Lampent with slight surprise. Sure she could understand why Buck helped her, they have become, basically, friends even after their rocky start but Woe had just met her. Thank you both, Buck and Woe, she said softly and gave them both a smile.

She then watched as Woe began to float in front of her and seemed to be focusing on her. She wasn't sure what was going through his mind and at this moment she wish she did because for some reason she felt the urge to blush. She then heard Woe say, "Ar-Are you alright...? I never really g-got your n-name..." This indeed caused her to blush but she calmed herself down and gave Woe a smile as she said, My name is Panthera. Before she could say anything else she heard the Pidgeot say, "Hey! Cut it out! Can't a bird just sit arround and observe theese days?! Look! Now you froze up some things you might have needed! Had you looked in that shelf yet little Sneasel? Couldt have been such a shame if there was something you needed in there, couldn't it?" She noticed that, in order to keep them safe apparently, Buck had frozen the shelf that she was sure he hadn't look through yet but then the Pidgeot used Quick Attack to break the ice for them. She found this strange for the undead to do. She would have figured that she would have attacked them instead of helping them. But then again the Pidgeot had plenty of time to sneak up on them and attack but she didn't. This confused the Liepard but she shook it off and just figured she will keep a watch on the bird. Before she could say anything to the bird she heard another crashing sound which caused her to jump and look over at the window. When she did she wish she hadn't because one her leg began to hurt again, almost causing her to fall down, and two she saw, there by the window and on the ground, the mangled undead Scrafty which was now completely dead from the looks of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Nuvema Town/Night(9)
    The Scrafty had gone insane and tried to kill my soon to be ally. However that proved to be a mistake on his part.

It was magnificent and handled with a surgeon like precision. A metal stool impaled the Scrafty in mid lunge. The undead Scrafty struggled to get to the metal goliath but succeeded in only spraying a shower of black, mucus like blood onto the ground below.

Next, the iron blue behemoth slammed the Scrafty into the ground with a ferocious strength. Yet the Scrafty still struggled. The Metang flashed forward silently and brought a metal claw down upon the Scrafty's skull, spilling gray matter in copious amounts. In another fluid motion he wrapped his oversized claws around the limp body of the undead creature. Then in a burst of speed he dragged the body across the rough ground until it was nothing but a skin bag containing blood, guts and bones. Then he pitched the lifeless body through the window of Pokemon Lab.

All of this happened in less than a minute. I grinned.

"Well done.Your name was teal was it not? Anyway, the others seem ter be...too naive. If we were ter form an alliance I'm sure we would bof benefit a gracious amount from it."

Last edited by Thanatos on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Pokemon Lab/Dusk

The Liepard smiled towards Woe after his kind favor. "My name is Panthera. Woe kicked himself mentally to remember her name. "Hey! Cut it out! Can't a bird just sit arround and observe theese days?!" said a voice. "Look! Now you froze up some things you might have needed! Had you looked in that shelf yet little Sneasel? Couldt have been such a shame if there was something you needed in there, couldn't it?"

The infected bird spoke just before she used Quick Attack on the shelf. Woe realized that this bird was good, but she was still an undead. He was slightly scared of her, but until proven otherwise she would be a threat.

Two things happened to Woe at the same time. One, he felt a life force go dead. Two, he heard a crash through a window. The crash scared Panthera, causing her to jump. She seemed to be in pain and Woe wanted to help her. But something was calling him. Woe slowly turned to see a corpse of a Scrafty. Woe's mind went blank as he sensed his own source of life. It has been a long time since Woe has absorbed a soul from a dead body. His body has been craving for a soul. Woe slowly floated over to the corpse, eyeing it very hungrily. Woe has never seen this side of him before, no one has. It's like the lost side of a Lampent has been trapped within his body for years. It was ignored for so many years that it grew more powerful by each day.

Woe started his feast on the corpse's soul. Blue energy formed around the corpse. Then, it changed to a mist-like state and slowly began to flow into Woe. His flame grew bigger as the poor undead soul was absorbed. As the soul was being absorbed, the corpse started to lose even more life. The blood dried quickly, the skin started to fade, and the insides beginning to shrivel up. The sight was fearful. After the soul was completely absorbed, Woe returned to his state of mind. He looked down at the corpse and immediately shot back. Accidentally backing into someone, Woe turned to see who it was. It was Panthera with a fearful expression on her face.  "W-What did I-I j-just d-d-do...?" he asked nervously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 am

Pokemon Lab/Dusk (4)

Well, this was interesting. That other undead from before had just out of nowhere crashed though one of the nearly intact windows, and was now laying on the floor. Fallon looked back at the others. The Liepard, named Panthera as far as she had heard, had seemley got surpriced by that. Then, that strange ghost-like lamp floated over to the corpse. Fallon didn't know what happend, but something told her that what the lamp just did might be something of it's nature.

She looked as the lamp backed off into the Liepard once more. He asked her something, but she relly didn't lisen. Besides, they had ignored her question, so she didn't care. She slowly rose into the air, flied over, picked up the corpse, flew out of the lab and trew it as far away from the city as she couldt. Then she flew back in, landing a bit away from the others, but on the floor. "That was not a nice thing to see for you guys, but no matter." She looked at the lamp once more. "Exuse me for maybe being just a tiny bit currious, but... WHAT are you? I've never seen anyone like you before.." This is risky. Sitting on the floor, with a groupe of living. But oh well, it wasn't like she couldt lose something she holded dearly.

Heck, she couldt only lose her last bit of life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

"Well done.Your name was teal was it not? Anyway, the others seem ter be...too naive. If we were ter form an alliance I'm sure we would bof benefit a gracious amount from it." a voice said with a familliar accent, pivoting sharply, Teal stopped and looked down at the Nidorhino with his cold red eyes and examined him. "Your propisition has been taken into consideration. The other organics appear to be, lacking in functional capability. " Teal studied the purple creature's grin and eyes. This specimen was intelligent, and there was a hint of something else that Teal couldn't yet read. "You shall make an interesting alley, do not preform the Scrafty's mistake of attempting to damage me or retaliation with 100% Prejudice will insue." Teal warned in that monotone voice.

Looking to his side at an torn apart ATV, Teal pointd both of his large claws at it, and his eyes flashed blue as he strained himself while using confusion, to rip a chunk of the vehicle's door off. But it wasn't budging, even when eh concentrated all of his focus. "Substance to strong for mental manipulation" he blantly stated, hovering toward the destroyed burned vehicle Teal slammed his metal claws into the door, and as he strained to rip the door out of it's socket, it began to let out a grinding creak, Teal then began to slam into it with a Metal Head attack, each hit creating a extremely loud echoing slam until he dislodged a large peice of metal from the vehicle's back door, although it wasn't the much preferred entire door, it was suitable, and he did have his physical and mental limitations. He hoverd back toward the Nidorino with the chunk of alloy in his right claw. "Current anyalysis shows that most organics are susceptible to being hit with high volocity items of metalic nature, a precuation in the event that physical confrontation is to great a risk." Teal stated to the diminutive creature, as if he actually felt there was any reason to state his reason for cuasing so much noise.

Truthfully the only reason he had slammed into the ATV and wasted his energy to retrive such a useless piece of metal, was that in the event that one of the other entities attempted to interfer with him again, he could dispatch them quickly without having to waste precious time that could b utilized gathering information. Although as he processed it, the chances of the chunk hitting one of them was low, it'd be an interesting sight to see."Let us, go find the others" he stated as he awaited a response and movement from the horned purple entity looking up at him.
    ---------------------------------------------
    (Ooc: Just in case, by ATV I meant a Armored Transport Vehicle.)

Last edited by EndGame on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk (16)

Panthera glance at the dead Scrafty nervously, wondering what happened. The only one that she knows up that would kill the Scrafty was the Metang that threatened them. She glared at the now dead corpse of the Scrafty not sure if they should let their guard down, especially if that Metang proves to be threatening to her and her friends. She cautiously put pressure on her left leg and only wince slightly from the pain. She then watched as the Lampent went over to the dead Scrafty's body and the body began to glow blue. Panthera looked at the Lampent and saw that his flame was growing bigger. When she saw this she knew that Woe was just following his species instinct so she didn't let it bother her too much though she felt a slight bit of fear and knew it must be showing on her face. That is until she heard Woe say, "W-What did I-I j-just d-d-do...?" This cause her to notice that Woe was looking at her. She gave him a kind smile and said, Woe, it's nothing to worry about because I believe it was just your instinct you were following, the instinct of your species. She then walk, with a slight limp, over to the shelf that the Pidgeot freed of the ice as she heard the Pidgeot say, "That was not a nice thing to see for you guys, but no matter. Exuse me for maybe being just a tiny bit currious, but... WHAT are you? I've never seen anyone like you before.." She looked at the Pidgeot cautiously as she watch her remove the corpse from there sight and gave a slight nod to the bird Pokemon though she knew she had to be careful around the infected.

Panthera continued to head to the shelf and began to search through it, hoping that she will be able to find the item that Buck was looking for. She found some empty Pokeballs, Potions, and some stones. Seeing the stones Panthera recognized them as evolution stones that some Pokemon use for evolution. This caused her to smile softly as she went through the box as best as she could. She began to use her paws, wincing every once in a while when a slight pain went through her leg, as she dig through the box. Soon she felt something that felt like a claw, curious about it, Panthera made sure she had a good grip of the claw and pulled it out of the box. As she look at it she thought it look pretty interesting but she wasn't sure if it was what Buck was searching for so she set it down at her back legs and continued to dig through the box to see if she can find anything else of interest.

(Not sure if I should do this just yet so if not then we can just have the claw be a regular claw of a fossil Pokemon or a Grip Claw instead of the Razor Claw. I'll have to double check with Suicune and ask to see if that is alright if not I'll change my post)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 pm

((OOC: Argh, so much has happened! I'll try to keep it short but I may have to leave out a couple of minor things.))

Pokemon Lab/Dusk (14)

"Hey! Cut it out! Can't a bird just sit arround and observe theese days?!" Buck blinked in surprise; the beast actually spoke! It was very rare for him to find an Infected that could speak more than a few short words. The bird looked towards the frozen shelf. "Look! Now you froze up some things you might have needed! Had you looked in that shelf yet little Sneasel? Couldt have been such a shame if there was something you needed in there, couldn't it?"

Buck began to panic, but relaxed a little when the Pidgeot broke the ice for him with a move that looked like Quick Attack. Still, he glared sharply at the Infected bird, his eye narrowed with suspicion. "H-How do you know that I'm looking for something? It's got nothing to do with you! Get out of here, you monster, o-or I'll attack you again!"

He quickly turned back round and started to empty the contents of another box while ignoring the conversations going on behind him. However, he jumped several feet into the air and landed on a shelf when something large crashed through the window and landed in a bloodied heap. Buck saw with some relief that it was the horribly mutated Scrafty from before. At least that's one less of them to worry about, he thought to himself as he climbed back down to the floor and continued to search.

Yet more uninteresting conversations carried on behind him as he removed the last empty Poke Ball from the box and threw it against the wall in frustration. He was having no luck whatsoever. He was certain that, of all places, the Claw would be here in the Lab. Buck knew that the humans liked to do research in places like this and was certain that they would've had one stored away somewhere. Norma Jean had told him that it was in this town ... but he'd never gotten the chance to ask her how she knew that...

He sighed and was about to give up when he noticed that Panthera was searching another box nearby. He smiled a little, appreciating her help. His heart began to hammer, though, when she tossed a sharp-looking object to the ground beside her leg.

"That's...!" Buck literally dived across the floor towards it and took it in his grasp. "...No, it's not." He threw the Grip Claw at the wall where it landed next to the Poke Ball. His frustration was clear to see as he clenched his fists and scowled. He thought he'd had finally had it ..."That was a Grip Claw," he told Panthera. "The Razor Claw has more of a curved shape to it." The box that Panthera was searching through was the last of them. He had already searched most of the drawers and cupboards and the others were empty and pointless to consider. What if ... what if Norma Jean was wrong?

((OOC: Failed at the quality and the keeping it short thing! XD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk(10)
    "Your propisition has been taken into consideration. The other organics appear to be, lacking in functional capability."

"Delightful."

"You shall make an interesting alley, do not preform the Scrafty's mistake of attempting to damage me or retaliation with 100% Prejudice will insue."

"Oh, ya needn't worry abaht that I'm not crazy enough ter do summit as stupid as that."

However I am crazy enough to do something smarter than that. He began moving towards the Atv. However he stopped a few meters from it and his eyes flashed blue in the darkness of the crumbling buildings. However he soon stopped in what could have been exasperation.

"Substance to strong for mental manipulation"

Strange...The average Metang weighs 446.4 lbs. The gravity of Earth is 9.78 lbs per square inch. That should clock the force of his average psychic strength at 4,365.792 lbs. Yet the door hinge was stainless steel. With the length being 5 inches, the width 2 inches and height being 2 inches. The average weight of a square inch of steel is .2833 lbs. This would make the force exerted on the hinges 110.83 lbs combined with the force exerted on the door itself the total force would be 1706.73822 lbs. Yet he was unable to pull it apart. Could his unfamiliarity with the door be the cause of his inability to tear it apart? Whatever the case between the two examples I would have to concur his current mental strength average to clock in around 3036.26511. This may require--

"Current anyalysis shows that most organics are susceptible to being hit with high volocity items of metalic nature, a precuation in the event that physical confrontation is to great a risk."

"Hmmm? Oh yeah they do bleed rather nicely when cut, daan't they?"

"Let us, go find the others."

That won't do. I still haven't observed their techniques enough to know how to properly kill them. The one who did show one of his techniques was Buck and I din't see how he performed it. Besides even if I had he still had three more. Then their was that Panthera bird. She was a normal type so she probably didn't have any energy attacks, still I didn't know what she had for sure. The ghost type...Woe, yes Woe was his name. Well his techniques were a mystery to me as well. I never really liked those ghost types ever since...ever since...since...Huh? What was that?

Anyway I better respond.

"I don't think we should find them just yet. they 're in the bleedin' pokemon lab gatherin' items and I daan't think we should attack until we garner more abaht them. there was a recent 'rrival of a lampent, a Ghost type. I do believe you're psychic abilities lack much merit against them. Instead we should go ter the pokemart and see if there is any supplies of significant value."

Last edited by Thanatos on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

Woe looked at Panthera, waiting patiently for her to answer. The Liepard simply gave a warming smile, "Woe, it's nothing to worry about because I believe it was just your instinct you were following, the instinct of your species." Woe was somewhat relieved that Pathera wasn't afraid of him. As he turned, he noticed the infected bird Pokemon was now resting on the floor. She was still a good few feet away, but infected Pokemon scared him.

"Excuse me for maybe being just a tiny bit curious, but... WHAT are you? I've never seen anyone like you before..." the bird said.

Woe drifted a few inches back, but he needed to answer. "M-My k-kind are k-known as L-Lampent" he replied. "M-My n-n-name is W-Woe..."

Woe noticed that Panthera left his side and to the shelves nearby. Several loud crashes were heard outside, scaring Woe even more. He quickly floated over and hugged Panthera's body. Woe may have been scared out of his mind, but he realized what he did. He quickly released his grip, "S-Sorry...I-I was s-scared..."

Buck grabbed something that Panthera brought out and threw it at the wall. He muttered something in anger but Woe avoided getting involved. He didn't want to make him angrier. A small shimmer by Panthera's paw caught his eye and he looked down. A Dusk Stone, the key item for his species evolution. Woe dreamed of evolving before the epidemic, but now he was afraid of it. His body has been severely damaged. Evolution would just make it worse.

"P-Panthera...c-could you p-please get rid of that s-stone..." he said. "I d-don't want t-to risk hurting myself."

He diverted his attention to the object that Buck threw. Using Psychic, he levitated the item closer to him. It was a white claw. Something clicked in his memory, "H-Hey, I've s-seen something like this. Only it w-was curved m-more than this..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Pokemon Lab/Dusk (5)

"M-My k-kind are k-known as L-Lampent. M-My n-n-name is W-Woe..." The Lampent replied to her. She lightly bowed her head. "Well, it's nice meeting you Woe." She saw that he had backed away some few inches. "And there's no need to be scared for me, I'm not gonna hurt you. Well, I CAN'T relly hurt you." She wouldt have smiled friendly, but since she lacked the abillity to because of her beak she simply just send him a warm look before he drifted onwards over to the cat thing.

She then looked arround the lab. The pokémons where talking behind her, but she didn't relly lisen. She then walked as god as she couldt over to the door. She then looked back at the pokemons behind her. 'Dosen't look like the big idiot has been arround here, and there's not relly anything to eat it seems. Might as well continue my search.'

And with that, she spreaded her wings and flew off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Pokemon Lab/Dusk (17)

(I'll go ahead and post since it seems that Endgame is in the safehouse right now. Sorry it took me a bit to realize it guys)

"H-How do you know that I'm looking for something? It's got nothing to do with you! Get out of here, you monster, o-or I'll attack you again!" Panther heard Buck say and glance at him and the Pidgeot before she watch the Pidgeot fly out the window and to not to be seen again, thankfully. Though Panthera was grateful for the bird Pokemon for removing the mutated Scrafty away from them. She heard the sound of metal being crush by something and wondered what was going on outside, but she didn't worry too much about it, though she gave a note to herself to be careful if they leave the lab for the night. She then noticed that Buck rush over to the claw that she had found earlier. But when he seemed to look at it he grew frustrated and threw the claw against the wall. She looked at Buck as she heard him say to her, "That was a Grip Claw, The Razor Claw has more of a curved shape to it." She looked at Buck sadly and said softly, I'm sorry that it wasn't what you were looking for Buck.

"P-Panthera...c-could you p-please get rid of that s-stone..." he said. "I d-don't want t-to risk hurting myself." She then heard Woe said and looked over at him and then at the stone he was talking about. She saw the Dusk stone and remembered that those are the stones that allow Lampent to evolve. She then looked at Woe and was reminded of his injuries when she looked at him. She gave a soft smile and with a nod she gently pick the stone up in her mouth and place it in the shelf, far away from Woe, so he wouldn't have to worry about it.

As she did this she had to close her eyes tightly, since she put pressure on her injured leg, but she recovered from it quickly as she moved the stone away. She then went back to look through the box, hoping that she will be able to find the Razor Claw for Buck. She knew that once the Razor Claw is found that Buck may want to leave afterwards, at least that is what she thinks, though she hopes that he will stay even when they find the claw. She looked at Buck with slight sadness in her eyes before going back to search through the box. Even if it meant Buck will probably leave it didn't mean she was going to stop searching for the Razor Claw. That would be very selfish of her if she did that.

But since Buck was close enough she whispered softly, allowing her sadness to show, as she said quietly for only him to hear, I hope you will stay when we find it Buck. I would be sad if you left afterwards. I know it may make me sound selfish and such, but I really like being around you. After those few words she dig further into the box to search for the claw, hoping that she will be able to find it for Buck, even if it means he will leave afterwards.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Pokemon Lab/Dusk (15)

"I'm sorry that it wasn't what you were looking for Buck," Panthera said softly as Buck finished his silent tantrum. He sighed. "Whatever. It's all right." Woe then said something about a stone but Buck had once again stopped listening and was staring at the wall, thinking hard. Time passed quickly and Panthera was soon speaking to him again, her head close and her voice hushed. "I hope you will stay when we find it Buck. I would be sad if you left afterwards. I know it may make me sound selfish and such, but I really like being around you."

Buck looked at her with his mouth slightly agape. He was tempted to say that what he did next was none of her damn business and he would go where he pleased. But he was so overcome by her kind words that he felt a tear well up in his scarred eye. He quickly wiped it away (and winced slightly as his scar began to tingle) before anyone could see. "I ... No one has ever said that to me before," he replied, trying to keep his voice under control. "...Thanks ... I don't know where I'll go, if I'm honest. Heck, I don't even know if the damn thing is even here!" But Norma Jean was so certain ... And she would never have lied to me.

He watched with vague interest as the Grip Claw floated through the air towards Woe. While examining it, the Lampent actually said something interesting for once: "H-Hey, I've s-seen something like this. Only it w-was curved m-more than this..." Buck jolted. "You what?!" Excitement fueled him as he skidded across the floor and came to a stop at Woe's side. "You saw a Razor Claw? Where? Was it here, in this town? Where was it? Tell me!" He looked quite mad as he grabbed his ears and stared, wide-eyed, at the Lampent, waiting for his reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

((Ooc: Waiting for a response from Endgame. Skip meh.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:00 am