Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Anonymous

The NUVEMA Team Empty The NUVEMA Team

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ? and Nuvema Town/Dawn
    [16]

The infected stood with Bells' head in it's hand. Crimson fell to the ground. Sha...Shark?! What are you doing?! The Typhlosion asked the infected know as Shark. He came closer to Crimson. Leaning down he kissed her. Crimson tried to fight back, but her arms went limp. This is what she wanted so badly. She wanted nothing more then to hold Shark, like she did before all this. Shark pulled away. He looked at Crimson and said, Be with me. Be part of me. Shark said as put his hand on Crimson's throat. She looked at him with horror. She closed her eyes and started to cry.
    Yes, Shark. I will always be with you. Crimson said as her windpipe was ripped out. And then it ended.

Crimson woke up with a start. She looked around the cold lab, were she sleep. The dim light of the dawn started to show. Crimson sighed and pulled her legs into her body. Why? Why do I always have the same dream? It's always the same, always. Crimson started to cry at the thought of the endless dream.
    Things are never going to be the same again, are they? Crimson asked, tho she will never be answered.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Min Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:39 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Dawn

Shark was carefully eyeing a infected Quilava. It's pelt was dark, just like Crimson. He neared the infected. "C-Crimson?" he called quietly. When he saw the Quilava turn, he noticed it's pelt was the dark blue that Crimson's was. it was sickly purple. The infected stared at him before launching itself in the air, but Shark caught the fire-type with one hand on it's throat. "You're.... Not...... Crimson...." he growled. In a flash he had the Pokemon in his mouth, as he used a crunch to kill it.

He ate the Quilava, tears falling from his face as he looked at the blood. "Crimson...." he called, heading into Nuvema slowly. He stared at the lab. He wondered what's in there as he slowly limped towards it, his mind only thinking about his love.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

? and Nuvema Town/Dawn

Blood stained the lab. The infected Pokémon had its fang's in the Scientists throat, "Hitori run." he said. With tears in her eye the Cubone ran out of the lab. By the time she had gotten to the forest the lab was on fire. The last thing she saw was the glowing red eyes of the Infected Pokémon.

Hitori awoke in an abandoned lab that she had found the night before. She then heard a voice close by; getting up slowly she tiptoed to a doorway only to see an odd colored Typhlosion.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Nuvema Town/Dawn
    [17]

Crimson felt a presence. She looked around. Her eye's straining to see in the dim light. She saw a Cubone. It's looked living. Crimson got up and walked to the door of the lab. The smell of the sea was something Crimson loved almost, more then anything. Crimson turned back to the Cubone with a smile on her face.

Hello, young one. Crimson said as she got to it's level of sight. My name is Crimson. I'm just passing though. I will not stay long. Crimson got a good look at the Cubone. It had brown stripes on it. Crimson then remembered that she too, was different colored. Please don't mine me asking but... She paused, trying to find the right words. Are you perhaps a clone? Crimson had seen those marks before, so had to ask. She waited patiently.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:04 pm

He was in Nuvema town, limping passed the houses. he could see a small Cubone at the lab's door, his eyes stared at it. Those Markings... The markings were so familiar.... So similar... To Crimson's.

His eyes were suddenly wide open, a small snout poked out from the door- the color, the color was the same. The EXACT same as Crimson had been. The snout was long, and as he inched closer, he saw the same sparkling blue eyes that once was his. He felt him body freeze- he was staring at the figure. "Crimson?" he called.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Nuvema Town/Dawn

"How did you know I was a Clone?" the small Pokemon asked. Then she heard a voice not far from them. Turning around she saw another Pokemon only she could smell the blood on him.(Can they even small blood?) "This Pokemon's Infected." she growled as she was getting goosbumps. Images came to her from her past the glowing red eyes of the Infected Pokemon

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Nuvema Town/Dawn
    [18]

"How did you know I was a Clone?" Crimson looked at the Cubone. She remembered the other clones she's meet in the past. Well, as you can see, i'm no ordinary Typhlosion. I'm am a clone as well. Crimson said as she sat back down, crossed-legged. She looked at the Cubone. It seemed to be looking around for something or someone. "Crimson?"

The blue Typhlosion looked in the distance. What she saw was something she hoped not to see. An infected?! Crimson stepped closer to the infected. It was a Sceptile. She did looked at the infected in a confused way. How does this infected know my name? She looked at the infected. How do you know my name? And if you lair to me, I will know and I will kill you. Crimson threaten.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm

He froze as he saw the Cubone and Typhlosion stare at him. "How do you know my name? And if you lie to me, I will know and I will kill you." Shark's eyes widened, his face a smile. She had responded to the name. Maybe it was Crimson.
    He took a step forward, happy. "Crimson... Crimson..." he chanted.

He kept walking to them, his hand out as if to reach them. "Crimson- Crimson my love..." he said, paying no heed to the clone nest to her. "Do you remember me?" his voice was croaky, a distorted sound.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Nuvema Town/Dawn
    [19]

"Crimson- Crimson my love...Do you remember me?" Crimson looked at the infected. Why the hell is thing calling me his love?! She yell at herself. What do want?! And why do you keep calling me your love? Crimson was not sure why this infected was acting the way it was. That is, till she saw it's eye's.

She had seen only one pokemon with those eye's. ...Shark? Crimson, though her mind told her not to, she stepped closer. She was embraced into what seemed like a hug.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm

"What do want?! And why do you keep calling me your love?" He winced. Did she not remember him? Maybe it was because he evolved or- "...Shark?" he mind was filled with joy as he gleefully embraced her. "Crimson!" he smiled, clearly happy.

He quietly pulled away, struggling to speak correctly. "How..... How you have.... Been?" he asked, his voice more distorted by the second. He was trying to jog his memory on how to talk correctly.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Nuvema Town/Dawn
    [20]

Crimson stared in disbelieve. The infected hugged her. It had reacted to the name. She was so happy. She wrapped her arms around Shark. Shark, is it really you? Crimson was happy to see Shark, but not as an infected. Oh, did she wish this moment wound never end. Shark pulled away, which made Crimson look at him. He had changed so much. But, so did she.

"How..... How you have.... Been?" Crimson looked at Shark. I guess the infection is starting to get to him. Crimson thought. I'm alright. Could be better. Crimson said as she ran though her head on what to talk about. Then the memory of the day she left MooMoo. She remembered everything. The battle, Shark getting hurt,Watson leaving and then... She left with only a small sentence and a...Kiss. She blushed at the thought of the kiss. She looked at Shark. Before she could stop herself, she kiss Shark on the nose. She backed up and smiled.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:20 pm

"I'm alright. Could be better." Shark smiled and nodded. He pointed to himself. "Good. Happy see you." He then felt Crimson kissing him on the nose. He gave a small squeak of surprise as she pulled away. "Happy very." he jumped up and down.

"Evolved.... You?" he asked, curious at her new form. "Pretty very, complement well you." he nodded, clearly still excited from seeing Crimson.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning
    [21]

She watched as Shark gave a squeak, as she kiss him. "Happy very." Crimson blushed as she watched Shark jump up and down. As am I Shark. Crimson put her paw over her right eye. Trying to hind her new scar.

"Evolved.... You? Pretty very, complement well you." She looked surprised at what Shark said. Y-yes. I have. The Typhlosion looked at Shark, still holding her eye. So have you. Looks like we both have cha... Crimson cut off. She didn't want to bring up the infected thing. She looked at Shark. She was still holding her eye, being self conscious.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 am

Nuvema Town || Late Morning
    [OOC: Posting from an iPod. Unable to put picture in...]

"So have you. Looks like we both have cha..." Shark looked down at himself.He frowned as he spoke. "Infected I yes... Slowly turning monster." he whispered. "Frightened. Wants to prevent. Die soon." his voice was getting distorted by the minute as ge looked ready to cry.

"Do you think cure for epidemic here?" hd asked, looking at the lab. Shark frowned. "Want cure. Don't want bad future."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Nuvema town/Late morning
    Hitoi just stood there unable to move and unable to say anything. She wanted to protect the Typhlosion from the Infected but something told her not to do it. Do they know each other? she thought.She herself didn't have any friends so to speak. The only friend that she had was gone now.

The Cubone looked at the two Pokemon in saddness. They really care about each other dispite one being an Infected Pokemon.She wanted the same kind of bond as the Pokemon before her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (1)

Nuvema town...one of the starting points of Unova, once a beautiful place although now is slowly being overrun by monsters and zombies.

Specifically one of these monsters was fairly different...A Scrafty named Victor Gemini but yet nicknamed Two Face due it's half scarred and deteriorated body to be more specific. Leaning next of a house, he flipped a silver coin continously with his right eye closed, the left one could not be closed due the skin have been melted and burned away since he had become this monster...

Voices...voices were starting to rise on this town. Victor opened his eye and looked around, he was able to identify some figures. "Heads or Tails?" he flipped his coin catching it. The coin showed a side with a figure of an angel yet was burned and scratched making more towards the figure of a demon. Victor got himself up and walked towards these Intruders...His coin so said that they were hostile, but should he attack? The chrest on his head started glowing preparing an Hyper Beam as he flipped his coin high up as he was a few feet away from the. Dending on the result...Either they would get hurt or not.

"Heads or Tails?"

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Nuvema Town/Afternoon
    [22]

"Infected I yes... Slowly turning monster. Frightened. Wants to prevent. Die soon." Crimson looked at Shark. Her heart breaking. No! The fire on her neck lit in a blaze. I won't let you die! If it's the last thing I do, I will not let you die! The tears started to roll down her face, like a small stream. She didn't want to believe what she was hearing. But, she believed in Shark, that he did not want to die either. She used her paw to wipe away the tears.

"Do you think cure for epidemic here? Want cure. Don't want bad future." She looked to the lab she had slept in earlier. She walked over to the door. I don't know Shark. There may be a clue on how to stop the infection in here. Crimson said, not looking at Shark. She walked thought the door. Then the memories came back. All of them. The experiments, the needles. All at once, everything came rushing back. Like a rock slide. She winced, as she put her paws on her temples.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Afternoon

Shark didn't follow Crimson, instead, he stared at the Scrafty. "Heads or... Tails?" he asked. He remembered his trainer playing this game. It was always a game of luck unless one side was weighed down. Carefully, he replied with the same answer his trainer gave the last time he took a chance.

"Tails."

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (2)

He was about to flip his coin when suddenly he heard the Sceptile "Tails."

Victor looked at the Grass type with his good eye. It seemed the creature was still able to rationally think and be aware of it's surroundings, yet it was infected...eventually it was infected for some little time. He looked at his coin and showed the good side of it to the Sceptile remaining motionaless. Although when he showed the bad side of the coin, his chrest started to glow as a warning.

He flipped his coin up high...It was very clear what would happen...Good heads, the Sceptile will live...Bad heads...He'll Die, and if not at least will be badly injured.

(OCC: In the Team Character sheet it still says the cubone is innactive so I guess it is my turn.)

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Nuevema/ Late Afternoon

Teal Opened his eye and unclenched from the building he had been anchored to, as he began to levitate down from the long abandoned guard tower something caught his eye, .....something shiny.

It was a glowing shiny thing on top of an odd half burnt Pokemon's head, Teal wanted to cradle it in his claw so badly, the light was beautiful, yet his other brain kept whispering to him to stay away and this deeply flustered him, but Teal knew better, his "other" always knew better and had prevented him from almost getting himself killed several times. So Teal did what he could and floated behind a nearby pile of corpses that where close to the burnt lizard Pokemon and began to peak with his Big eye, it was Flipping a coin with it's head glowing, while it was staring at a big green thing and a purple one too.

Teal couldn't help but to lean forward toward the burnt Pokemon, It's head was so, beautiful he had to touch it, he had to hold it in his claw. But his "other" was ranting at him now in mental shouts 'You Imbecile! Stay away from the Scrafty! Your going to get us killed!, it's not real, stay away from the shine, use your own damn brain for once!' it screamed to Teal, but it was to late he was already floating toward what his "other" called a Scrafty, his Red eye widening in it's dark socket as he floated closer to the Scrafty's crest. "...Shhinnyy" Teal said as he was five feet from the suited Scrafty.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Nuvema//late noon

Rosinalie was floating about scavenging for berries and other things that could be left.Clutching her charm a Big Nugget in hand as she does this.While she is digging out what she assumes to be a broken TM she sees a bright flash.Curious, Rosinalie decides to drop the bag and goes to find out what the light was.

'Perhaps it's a non-infected' she thought to herself floating towards what she now sees is something glowing.Even more curious then before she floats right up to a beldum phasing right through is and only noticing afterwords.Turning around to apologize she noticed it was staring right past her at what she now knew was an infected.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 am

Nuvema Town/Late Afternoon
    [23]

Crimson winced at the pain and the memories of when she was classified as an experiment. She staggered out of the lab and saw Shark talking to another infected from the looks of the pokemon. The pain and memories slowly faded away as she got closer to Shark and the other infected.

She wasn't afraid of the other infected as she approached. She stud by Shark and slip her hand in his. She asked, very plainly agitated, What do you want? We don't have all day. Crimson growled. She griped Shark's hand tighter, in fear that this infected might try to kill one of her friends.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Afternoon

His eyes were locked on the coin mid-air. Carefully watching for the outcome. "...Shhinnyy" Suddenly, the newcomer's voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he glanced at the Beldum. Another living.

Then there was a ghost, a purple ghost that had phased right past the Beldum. Why were there suddenly so many living? Not that he didn't mind- as long as the newcomers weren't going to harm his Crimson, he wouldn't attack them.

He felt Crimson slip her hand into his, talking to the Scrafty. "What do you want? We don't have all day." The grip got tighter.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (3)

As he looked at the Beldum getting closer his plans quickly changed. He catched his coin and saw the result being heads.

The Sceptile and the Typhlosion were free from harm. But he turned his attentions towards the Beldum and shot an Hyper Beam towards the Beldum.

His eyes were fixed on the Beldum as he growled...That Beldum was hostile. The Coin has made it's decision, the Beldum it's hostile and must be put down!...But Victor stopped and thought for a moment...he didn't flipped his coin for that. He flipped the coin to WHO should be attacked...

"Heads or Tails?"
    He looked at his coin...He flipped his coin a first turn while staring at the Sceptile and the Typhlosion, since they were a couple they had the right to have the same outcome. Heads...they were not Hostile...Yet.

"Heads or Tails?"
    He turned towards the Haunter and flipped his coin but than he caught it not even looking at the result...The Haunter was a female and seemed to be too nervous to even be considered a threat. He rolled his eyes sighing and taking one last look at the Haunter unimpressed by her. As he looked at the Beldum he showed his coin, the Angelic good side...And the Demonic scarred side. It was clear that the fate of the Beldum was set in that single coin. Victor smirked and his coin was flipped, spinning and flying up in the air before comming down.

"Heads...Or...Tails?"

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Nuevema Town/ Late Morning
    The Scrafty fired a big pretty light at Teal, but it flew right past him, Teal was watching as the Scrafty started looking at the green and purple thing and then the large violet Pokemon Teal had floated through a only a few moments ago, the scrafty let out a sigh before turning to Teal and showing him two sides of a burnt coin, it then flipped the coin before smiling and saying in a raspy voice "Heads or Tails?"

Teal's other was in a frenzied state now, it was yelling at him to get away from the Scrafty, that he was in danger, Teal was shaking now, his other brain attempting to take control, he tried to maintain his hover to the Scrafty when suddenly his body jerked and he flew erratically pass the Green and the Purple Pokemon straight into a small building nearby. The building reminded Teal of the research center he used to live at, as he landed on the ground with a heavy thud, he began twitching and jerking as his other brain attempted to take control of his body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm