Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

Question regarding a character...

Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Question regarding a character... Empty Question regarding a character...

Post by Moon Moon Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I was wondering if I could make a character that was experimented on by Cipher, but not really a true Shadow Pokemon. More of a...Proto-Shadow Pokemon if you will. He'd be one of the rejected early experiments the Cipher organization to make a Shadow pokemon. He won't know any shadow moves, but he will have a mildly different body structure. He's a Dragonite with no wings, (They were lost during an event I haven't come up with yet.) a spiked tail, and different legs. (More bipedal in design kind of like a Lucario's)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Question regarding a character... Empty Re: Question regarding a character...

Post by Kaze Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm

That might recquire a mutator ticket Twi ^^;
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:42 pm

The spikes on the tail will definately require a Mutator Ticket. The rest, though, it more Mewtwo's delartment.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Spikes on the tail and different legs will require a mutator ticket.

Also, Shadow experimentation must be well researched and plotted. They will also be subject to more criticism than other characters since we have to be strict about those kinds of characters. Just a warning.

Question regarding a character... 3Br5nS6

Question regarding a character... ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotQuestion regarding a character... UugYyDK
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:51 am

Okay then. I'll have plenty of time to work on his history till I get my 8th badge ^^ (It'll take awhile)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm