Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Zekrom
Cobalion
Celebi
Latias
Victini
Suicune
Articuno
Volcarona
Hydreigon
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Jirachi
Latios
Deoxys
19 posters

The LEGENDARY Team II

Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

The LEGENDARY Team II - Page 7 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Latias Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Western Kanto [27]

“Hm?” Latias murmured at her brother’s quieted question, slender head slowly turning to regard him with an expression of confusion. The query had been somewhat unexpected, the female surprised at her sibling’s incredible ability to pick up the minutest changes in her being. Still adopting the big brother persona then, she thought grumpily. Whilst she would usually be touched at the dragon’s concern, Latios had only managed to evoke a sense of frustration. She whipped her head away, golden orbs suddenly angered as she offered a blunt reply. “I’m fine,”

As Celebi spoke in quiet ramblings, the Hoenn legend nodded her head in silent agreement. Finally, someone was talking some sense. Back when the epidemic had first hit, she’d dedicated months to eliminating those foul, rotting monstrosities of nature, it was nice to discover that the pixie wasn’t adverse to the violence the creatures had brought upon themselves. She flashed the legendary a brilliant smile, her previous anger forgotten.
    “She’s right,” Latias spoke up, her spirits lifted at the prospect of doing something, effectively changing the world. “We need to fight, kill, to stop the spread.”

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am

Celebi has been very ill and did not know that Victini was away, please skip her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Western Kanto | Afternnon (7)

Cobalion was getting used to Celebi's strange behavior, but he was surprised by Latias's sudden ambition. "Yes, they all need to die. We know that." He began, shaking his head slightly. "However, we know far too little about them at this point to just run around and fight every one we see. If one of us contracts the virus, we'd be in serious peril. That's why I suggest moving to Unova. Perhaps we can do some research there, and prepare ourselves to hunt." They had to know he wasn't adverse to action. But they also needed to know that rushing in wasn't the best way to do it.

((Terribly sorry for the short post. I'm running low on time.))

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Westen Kanto | Afternoon (1)

Flying over the land with a kind of serpentine grace, I gazed below to take in everything I had missed since my time in the Distortion World. The Regions seem to have expanded to take in much more than my Pokemon brethren and I hissed inwardly when I realized it was the humans I had caught glimpses of in my world through puddles and droplets of rain. Oh how I wish I could have met these vile creatures before the Epidemic drove them away. I could see what they were doing to the world I had helped create and I hated it with a passion that shook my whole being. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be in this mess but I guess I couldn't be too mad. After all if it weren't for this horrific disease, I would still be stuck in that hell I had come to call home.

Pulling myself from my thoughts I began to notice tiny specks of color far below flying near to the Western edge of Kanto. Instinct had me believe that these were my Legend brothers and sisters and I quickly began my descent towards them. Almost immediately I recognized who each of them were and took note on how to address each of them. Getting closer, I let out a loud call to alert them of my presence since most of them were a lot smaller than me and could easily get frightened. Concentrating, I closed my eyes and sent a telepathic message. "Brothers, sisters. It is so good to finally meet you in this world. My father has brought me from the Distortion World to help salvage this one. I hope I can be of assistance." My voice was deep even within the confines of the mind and I relished the feeling of having contact with others once again.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:14 am

Western Kanto

Latios could not help but widen his eyes, a look of shock on his face when he had heard what sister just said. She was talking about killing, murdering countless pokemon, ones that carried the infection, and he was speechless to her words.
    Cobalion seemed to agree, but disagree, saying they knew far to little of the infection to really do anything, and that they should go to Unova.
    "I agree with Cobalion." He said, though he still stayed by his sisters side. We shouldn't do anything rash till we get a full understanding of things. And if the answers lye in Unova, then that is where we should go."

He was prepared for an argument from his sister, she always seemed to disagree with his ideas, only a few did she actually go along with.
    Latios was unsure if he was making sense, and he didn't wish to lose his sister again, not when he just found her. He just hoped she wouldn't turn him away.
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 am

Western Kanto [28]

An unpleasant frown was quick to surface on the dragon’s young face at Cobalion’s reply. His insistence that they prepare first and investigate the virus further had only succeeded to irritate the Hoenn-dragon. Her usually cheery expression was soon lost to a deadly frustration, golden eyes flashing as she regarded the legendary. Did they not realize there was no time? The epidemic was already spiralling out of their control, what would more planning achieve when there was nobody left to save? Holding her tongue, the gash on the back of her neck practically burning at Cobalion’s assertiveness, Latias near lost it at her brother’s agreement.

“What?!” She blurted out, angry. Her narrowed glare fell onto her older sibling, lip curled back in disgust to reveal surprisingly sharp fangs. “Haven’t we wasted enough time? We’ve been trying to understand it for months and all I’ve gathered is that there is no cure,” She spoke the final three words bluntly with such malice that one might think her possessed. Her dangerous gaze volleyed to each of the legends in turn, claws clenching in frustration as she made a point of moving to Celebi’s side – she seemed to the only creature thinking rationally about now. Latias opened her mouth to speak again, but the large descending form of Giratina caught her off guard.

The legend spoke telepathically, triggering an unusual stinging sensation in the dragon's temples. Her eyelids slamming shut, she took a deep breath in a vain bid to combat the eruption of pain, calm very gradually restoring in her conflicted mind. When her yellow orbs were revealed once more, she regarded the renegade pokémon with an amount of distrust. Essentially a stranger, Latias found herself reluctant to converse with this gargantuan creature. Undeniably intimidated by the beast’s stature, she instinctively moved back though remained civil with a polite nod of her slim, aching head. Her words however, remained bitter, the wound burning. “You’re a little late, don’t you think?”

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Western Kanto/Afternoon (12)

Victini was rather happy to hear that they were going back to Unova, although she did feel that her journey to Kanto had been rather wasteful. However she did not like to be away from her home for too long and was looking forward to returning and showing Latios, Latias and Celebi around a little ... if there was time for that, of course.

But then the conversation turned round completely. Five simple words from Celebi forced a gasp of horror from Victini's mouth: "They all have to die." "Wait ... the humans? We ... have to kill the humans?" To say that she was horrified was an understatement. During her life she had spent a lot of time around humans, undercover of course, and very rarely had she seen them display any behaviour that suggested that they deserved to be killed. From what she had gathered, she'd concluded them to be rather gentle creatures who loved the Pokemon in their care. And now ... after all her time she had spent helping deserving humans to be successful .... she was going to kill them?! It was so against her nature that the thought of it sent her into a fit of trembles.

But then, to make things worse, everyone began agreeing with Celebi! Cobalion, Latios and even Latias had expressed their agreement on this. Victini just didn't know what to do. Would it be easier to just go along with everything so she could maintain the trust of her friends, or should she go with her gut instinct and refuse? She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice that she was starting to cry. Tears of dread spilled down her cheeks and disappeared into her fur. The idea of killing innocent humans just to end this virus was appalling to her. But ... if it really will end all this ... then we might have no choice...

"Brothers, sisters. It is so good to finally meet you in this world," a new voice boomed from behind her. With a squeal of surprise, Victini turned to see an enormous dragon, even bigger than Zekrom, floating in the air behind her. "My father has brought me from the Distortion World to help salvage this one. I hope I can be of assistance." Victini blinked at the newcomer and sniffled, hastily wiping away her tears. Even though he was huge and terrifying in appearance, he seemed to be rather gentle. She was so sure she knew this Pokemon from somewhere even though she had never met him before. He must've been pretty famous for her to know him already.

Through her sniffles she still managed to smile at the newcomer. "H-Hi, I'm Victini from Unova. It's nice to meet you." She tilted her head and took a good look at the massive dragon. "Is ... your name Giratina?"

((Oh god I've missed so much! :O I hope this post covers it, lol))

The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 am

((OMG I NEVER GOT ANY WARNINGS I'M SO SORRY! I'm trying not to make a habit of this but this month has been awful for me.))
    Western Kanto|Afternoon (10)

She was pleased to hear at least one voice of reason in this group. When the red dragon reappeared next to her brother she agreed fully with the small pixie, anyone infected needed to die. Drastic measures were required now that the Epidemic had taken over every known region, survivors where becoming fewer and the Undead where becoming stronger. No one had yet to take down any of the rare few that retained their intelligence, and if more of them started cropping up then all would be lost. They were wasting time.

"Wait ... the humans? We ... have to kill the humans?" Of course the orange one would jump to the wrong conclusion. The humans didn't matter anymore, their numbers now so few that it wouldn't matter if they were once again left to their own devices. No, it was the infected who mattered. The humans will die out on their own, in time. I have already seen that time. What we need to focus on is eliminating any source of infection. Water, food, and of course infected Pokemon. Everything must be destroyed if the world is to rebuild. Only then would everything once again be set right, allowing nature to run its course.

"Brothers, sisters. It is so good to finally meet you in this world. My father has brought me from the Distortion World to help salvage this one. I hope I can be of assistance." Celebi turned to face the newcomer, this one though she was able to recognize. He was a traveler like her, only his power lay between worlds. Giratina... she exhaled happily, sure the serpentine dragon would be on her side. It has been many centuries since we Travelers last saw you! Last I saw it was in fact your father who banished you, but you say he has brought you back?

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Western Kanto | Afternoon | 8

Cobalion sighed. He was not used to dealing with the stubborness of Legends. At least Latios and Victini saw sense... The Newest Legend to join their team was a large serpent - the others called him Giratina. Perhaps he could see the wisdom in learning as well. Clearing his throat to gather their attention, he continued speaking. "And what happens when we go around destroying everything with infection, and end up dead- or much, much worse, because we met up with something we had no knowledge of." Turning to Latias, he continued. "The reason you've learned so little, is because you're wasting time out here on the Western side of Unova. You're looking in the wrong places."

Cobalion sighed. They were doing nothing but wasting more time- it would take long enough to reach Unova without them bickering at each other, making no progress. "We need to make a decision. If we hunt blindly, we will die. I vote that we go to Unova." Perhaps that would set things in motion...

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Western Kanto |-| Afternoon (2)

Listening to the others, the great dragon nodded to his sisters and brothers as they acknowledged him but otherwise kept quiet. Taking what Celebi said into account and what was also said by Cobalion, he gently tucked his Griseous orb behind one of his scales and dropped to the ground in his Altered Form.

The earth shook violently even going as far as to dip a bit beneath his great weight but the dark legend didn't seem bothered by this in the least. Digging his giant paws into the earth, Giratina relished the feeling of living plant life but put everything aside except what he was about to say to the group.

"Living in my world, The Distortion World, I watched this sickness spread like a wildfire throughout the world I helped create. Yes, in fact, I am Giratina. My father and I, until recently have had a love-hate relationship. I was violent, dark, and wanted nothing but chaos although after so long in isolation, one tends to change. I have grown lonely in my old age," He chuckled lightly before continuing. "and I am sick of seeing this world grow dark and cold. It is time we legends do something. That is what my father would have wanted but Cobalion I do not agree with you. I feel, out of all the regions, we need to start here in Kanto with the killings. We must purge the Earth of these twisted monsters but we must do it strategically. I cannot warn you enough about how strong some of these creatures are. Some are honestly stronger than us Legends, even those as old as me who were there at the dawn of time. To fight them we must work together as a unit instead of alone. Our powers must shake this earth and churn the skies with the power of our wrath." His wings, as dark as the shadows on the earth, rippled and pulsed with his strong voice as the air grew thicker with an ominous wind that began to make itself known. Giratina's power was like a tangible energy in the air as he looked to his brother and sisters with an air of strength evident in his voice. "That is the only way we are to defeat this great evil that has fallen on our world. We must take it back using any means necessary.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 am

Western Kanto

Latios clenched his teeth. Giratina had no idea how strong some of these undead where. He didn't see two of his fellow legends die right before his eyes as Latios had. Even Latias had witnessed the demise of a few.
    "You have no idea what some of those beasts can do." He growled, anger clear in his red eyes as he looked at the large dragon who's form went from serpent to beast in meer moments. "Whatever you do, I'm not going along with it. I'm going to Unova with Colbalion. At least there we can maybe learn a thing or two more about what it is we're up against."

Latios knew his sister would not go along with him, from what she had said, it was clear as the sun in the sky that she was not the same dragon he had known and loved. His little sister was drifting farther away from him, and he could do nothing to save her.
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 am

Western Kanto [29]

From the introductions of her company, Latias was soon enlightened that the newcomer was a creature named Giratina. Casting her mind back to her youth, trying to awaken any previous knowledge of the creature, the dragon was confused at the sudden forgetfulness that washed over her. Her reminiscing seemed to just hit a mental wall – rare, considering the female prided herself on a keen memory. Uncomfortable, her previous frustration overcome with a silent concern, the red dragon’s expression relaxed as she pulled herself back to the present.

They were still discussing, debating, an approach to combating the monstrous phenomenon of the undead. Celebi remained adamant that they were to be destroyed, bringing a smile and a firm nod of agreement from Latias, whilst Cobalion led the ‘opposition’ supported by none other than her brother. A frown surfaced over her striking eyes as the Unovian legend insisted that they travel away from Kanto, chipping in that she knew ‘little’ about the epidemic. Perhaps that was right. She’d never taken interest in trying to understand these monsters – there was no reasoning with such feral beasts and she had long forgotten the word ‘pity’. She had strived to protect Hoenn for months – nothing more, nothing less and had been doing fine until the population of the creatures skyrocketed. She came searching for help and only handful of the legends actually shared her own opinions of mass murder.

Her nostrils flaring, Latias found her attention drifting in and out of Giratina’s speech, her own erratic thoughts evoking a growing hostility in the legend which she was struggling to combat. Whilst the enormous newcomer’s words were essentially in support of both her and Celebi’s views, the female was simply growing so restless of all this talk. Temples throbbing, she turned her back to them for a moment, moving to clutch the wound on her neck as a violent pain exploded to course about her entire being. It burnt. A suppressed growl rumbled from her throat, silenced only when her sibling spoke.

Latias remained unsurprised of Latios’ intentions to accompany Cobalion, yet his blunt, decided tone evoked a slight groan from her. She knew that tone and whenever it emerged, she struggled to change his mind. Heaving a sigh, she moved closer to her brother, eyes scanning his face before a look of defeat touched her own features.
    “You really think its best?” She spoke quietly, a flicker of the dragon she once was surfacing in the gentle tone she adopted. Hostility forgotten, washed away at the prospect of losing her brother, Latias managed a weak smile. She let her claw fall from her injury, arms hanging by her sides as she stood loyally beside Latios. There was no way she was letting him run off alone again, not when it was unknown how little time they had left. “I’ll go too. But I can’t promise I won’t kill anything,”

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Western Kanto/Afternoon (13)

After listening closely to the conversations around her, Victini was starting to think that she had misunderstood the situation. Apparently it wasn't going to be as bloodthirsty and barbaric as she'd originally made it out to be. Sniffling, she hastily wiped away her remaining tears before somebody spotted her. She had no idea what excuse she would give if that happened.

"What we need to focus on is eliminating any source of infection. Water, food, and of course infected Pokemon," said Celebi. Victini found perfect sense in this, and was glad to acknowledge that they weren't just going to kill the humans out of spite. Why on earth did I think that of my friends? Victini then absent-mindedly floated a little away from the group as she listened to them converse. Cobalion announced that he was going back to Unova, and Latios and Latias agreed with him. "At least there we can maybe learn a thing or two more about what it is we're up against," the blue Eon dragon pointed out.

Victini rejoined the group and stood next to Cobalion and the dragon siblings. "I'm going to Unova as well," she said, the new-found confidence and reassurance clear within her voice. "Cobalion is right - if we just go running in to fight then we could be killed! We don't know how powerful these creatures are. We need to learn more about them first. Maybe we can discover whether they have any weaknesses." She turned her huge blue eyes over to the giant Giratina. She was but a tiny orange speck compared to him. "I don't want anything to happen to any of you," she said. "If we go to Unova first then maybe we can find out how to win! So ... will you come with us and help us? I know that you are powerful, Giratina, more so than I am. But ... how do you know that you can fight them by youself? At least if we all go together we can help one another." She wasn't sure if speaking her mind and letting her inner feelings for her new friends spill out now was a good idea, but she had felt that she must. With a soft sigh, she looked over to Celebi. "What will you do, sister?"

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 am

Western Kanto|Afternoon (10)

For once the Guardian if Ilex was thrilled, her brother Giratina was in full support of wiping out the infection and Latias agreed that something radical needed to be done. "The reason you've learned so little, is because you're wasting time out here on the Western side of Unova. You're looking in the wrong places." The wrong place? The wrong place?! The small pixie was beginning to see red as the blatant accusation came from the blue legend. "No!" she cried out, pointing the gnarled branch of her home in the beast's face. It was time to set this one straight.

"The reason we have learned so little is because for all your pomp and nonsense you keep insisting we travel AWAY from where the infection sourced. This all started in Johto and Orre, and in fact Unova was the very last place to be affected. So no, whatever you vote for I will NOT be going to Unova."She hovered just over him, daring him to challenge her as she gave him a level glare. "YOU are going to the wrong place. So you know what? I'm going to go find the one creature in this world and time who might actually have a clue. I'm going for Mewtwo." She looked to the others to see what their reaction would be, and whether or not she would have allies in this endeavor, but even if she was alone she had made her decision.

She wasn't going to Unova.

((At this point Celebi is most likely going to become a floater, since there is plot for her at a later time. She may get one or two more posts after this.))

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Western Kanto | Afternoon (9)

Cobalion sighed in relief. They had voted in his favor, the bulk of the group agreeing with him. He could see Giratina's point, but he still knew what had to be done. Celebi, however, was beginning to get on his nerves. The small pixie had set ideals in her head, and refused to change them. Normally, that was a trait he could respect heavily. However, she attempted to force those ideals onto others, attempting to force them into situations that could cost them their lives, or worse. Regardless, through her own argument, she was still in the wrong place. There was never any reason to be in Kanto, it seemed. They had reached in impasse, it seemed, and it would waste too much time trying to get over it.

"I'm sorry for your decision. It will be dangerous to travel alone, so one last time, I ask you to stay with us, if not for our sake, then for your own. You are a valuble ally, and it would be a catastrophe to lose you now." Standing straight, and looking the green sprite in the eyes, he continued. "If not, then I wish you luck in your search for Mewtwo. If he lives, he will be a valuble source of information, I am sure." Mewtwo was the other Legendary created by humans that Cobalion had heard about. If anyone had inside information on this, it would be him.

Turning to Giratina, he changed his voice a bit. This one had done nothing to deserve any rudeness. His voice came out more tired than he thought he was, but it would do. "Let me tell you a short story. Many years ago, before Pokemon and Humans worked together for commmon causes, my brothers and I lead a large group of Pokemon in a rather large forest in Unova. One day, rumors began to spread that the Humans planned to attack us. We took little thought to it, deciding that we would simply fight back if they did. Well... They did." Cobalion's eyes hardened as he continued his story. "They brought new weapons that we had never seen before. By time time we could finally finish them, most of our group were dead, and the forest was burning. Far too large a price for not taking our enemy seriously. It's vital that we know for sure what we're up against." In all honesty, Cobalion could tell that Giratina was a very powerful Legend. He had nothing against Victini or the others, but he would much rather have Giratina on his side than against him. It would work out though, he knew. It almost always did.

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Western Kanto | Afternoon (3)

The words of Latios struck a cord within the mighty dragon's essence and he surged up into the air, towering over the puny blue dragon with his tendrils seething in dark energy around him. Narrowing his eyes, Giratina pulled back his teeth in a snarl and spoke in a voice that seemed to come from all around the blue dragon. "How dare you condescend me you insolent whelp. I have seen more than you can even imagine in your entire lifetime. You think I don't know what they are capable of? From the windows in my world I have seen everything. I have watched the life force fade from our brother's and sister's eyes and seen the last thoughts flit through their minds as dreams when they finally crossover into the afterlife and I have also seen you and the others sit by and watch while your brother's and sister's fall. You are nothing special. We are suppose to be legends! How dare you think they are lesser than us?! If you show them your fear, of course they are stronger but if you keep strength within you, you can overcome them." Anger still flitting within the shadows of his wings, Giratina turned to the others and nodded his head while he listened to Victini and Cobalion's words. "I will go with you to Unova and help protect all of you in our pursuit of knowledge. I still feel there is something in this region but there is strength in numbers." With another angry glance towards Latios, Giratina surged to float beside Victini in the air, his anger defusing.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Western Kanto

Latios clenched his teeth in anger at what Giratina just said, anger flared in the dragon types eyes, but the larger dragon had a point. From his world, he had seen everything, while Latios and his fellow legends did nothing but watch as the other legends fell to the force of these creatures.
    "I will go with you to Unova and help protect all of you in our pursuit of knowledge. I still feel there is something in this region but there is strength in numbers." He added, and the Eon Pokemon simply nodded. They really should be going soon though, they had been in this same spot for far to long. Latios was a little surprised that they hadn't been attacked by more of those undead.

Latios really couldn't help but smile when Latias had decided to go with them. He would have really hated for the two to split after they had just found each other again.
    Celebi was refusing to go, and that was only natural. It was true what she said, how everything seemed to have started in Johto and Orre. His sister had split from a few legend who where still in Johto, and he was sure they where doing something much more efficient then just standing, or floating, around talking till there jaws hurt.
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:32 am

Western Kanto [30]

It seemed everyone was in agreement; Unova was marked as their latest destination. Well, everyone with the exception of Celebi. Awed by the pixie’s willpower and apparently immovable determination to get back to Johto, Latias felt a shred of guilt for abandoning her own beliefs so quickly. Admittedly, the dragon hardly cared on to where they went, but from what she had already gathered Celebi was the only one making sense. Ashamed to have left the legend fighting against the group alone, albeit verbally, Latias turned away in a bid to block out the group’s debating.

She was abruptly brought back to the proceedings as the giant legendary, Giratina, turned on her brother with venomous words. A growl rumbling from the depths of her throat, the dragon’s hateful eyes were soon latched onto the offending creature; dwarfed by his size but standing proud, fearless, before him regardless. The back of her head was beginning to sting again, the pain flaring up as her eyes narrowed into slits, a trickle of red growing around her pupils. Opening her mouth to speak, a surprisingly sharp set of fangs revealed, Latias’ confidence faltered at her sibling’s silence. Why wasn’t he fighting? Why didn’t he defend himself? Frowning, she turned to her brother with a look of disgust. Huffing, annoyed that he was going to accept such treatment, the female flexed her claws. She would be wasting her time scolding Latios, he would only direct his frown towards her. Growing restless, Latias looked across the gathering with an expression boasting a complete lack of interest. The sooner they got moving the better.

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Western Kanto/Afternoon (14)

Victini floated quietly nearby and watched as Celebi once again made it perfectly clear that she was not setting a single foot in Unova anytime soon. Not wanting to get herself involved in a squabble, she kept her thoughts to herself. She was sad that Celebi was so adamant to go her own way, all by herself. She feared for the pixie's safety. After all, the infection wasn't going to get any easier anytime soon.

"I'm ... sorry you're not coming with us, Celebi," she said softly after the Grass-type Johto native finished her rant. Cobalion tried one last time to convince her, but then wished her luck in finding Mewtwo in case she refused again. Mewtwo... Victini wasn't sure if she'd heard that name before or not; over the course of time she'd secretly spent in the company of humans she had overheard a lot of interesting conversations. But so far, this name was not ringing any bells. Trying not to involve herself in the argument that Giratina and Latios were now having, Victini quietly cleared her throat and floated right up to Celebi, placing her small hand on the pixie's shoulder. "Cobalion's right. We could really use your help. But ... if you insist, then I wish you luck as well. I ... hope to meet you again soon."

By this time things had calmed down, and everyone (except Celebi) was in agreement. They were going to Unova. Victini felt strange to be going straight back home so soon after she had arrived in Kanto, but she now felt more empowered than ever now that she had her new friends around her. Maybe while they were there they could do something to help Unova, the home that she had treasured, loved and protected for her entire life. The one time I go to sleep is the time when all this happens ... maybe things would've been different if I...

An air of impatience surrounded them and Victini sensed it. Trying to energise the others, she span up into the air above them all, smiling broadly. "So, come on, let's get going then! No time like the present, right?" She knew right away that she was being too cheerful, but if she didn't get their hopes up, who would?

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Western Kanto|Afternoon (11)

Celebi was at a complete loss as to how the only two who had agreed with her suddenly shifted to leaving for Unova with the others. She bit her lip, trying to fight back the urge to scream, and felt a hot moisture stinging at her eyes. She was not going to give these delusional fools the satisfaction of seeing her cry, she just wasn't. Giratina, her brother in dimension, still seemed to retain most of his senses what with the way he viciously snapped at Cobalion, but he still agreed to going. Why?

"I'm ... sorry you're not coming with us, Celebi." Victini was the only one who seemed to care that the green pixie was upset, but even the semi-comforting words did little to ease the rejection of her fellow legends. Especially Gira's. With a heavy sigh she resigned to her fate, knowing that she would have to see this through alone. She turned to Cobalion and lowered herself to hover just before him, giving him a pitiful look. "You're idealism is going to be the end of us all..." Her voice was heavy with sorrow, a true belief that the others were going to off to their doom.

She looked around at the small group and offered them all a small nod. "I can go with you until it becomes necessary that our paths diverge. I can only barely sense another gathering of our brethren so even if our causes do differ it is better to travel together than separate. Though...if that is unacceptable...I will make the journey alone." She still had hopes of at least turning her brother back to her side, so if they allowed her to stay for just a little longer she would certainly try to speak with him about his decision.

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Western Kanto || Afternoon [10]

Cobalion sighed. It was settled. Although he was glad they were returning to his home of Unova, as he himself had suggested, he couldn't shake a certain... shadow of regret about the decision. Perhaps it was Celebi's dark words. The cheerless little pixie seemed to be the exact opposite of the fire-imp Victini. Still, it made him uncomfortable how confident in her accusations. She was passionate, and obviously knew at least a touch of what the future held. He honestly knew very little about what her abilities could do, and yet...

He was relieved when she decided to stay with them, if only for a while. He had no idea why... the pixie was as arguable as she was stubborn, but it just felt right. Whatever was coming, he had a feeling they would need her in the coming battles. Shame washed over him as he realized he had been driving a stake through between the legends. By suggesting this deviation, he had split them into factions, pitting their minds against each other, instead of helping them work together. He couldn't go back on his word now, but he would make attempts in the future to remedy the damage he had caused. Nodding his head in response to Celebi, he gave a formal bow, as he had to Zekrom before. "I apologize for my roughness. We would be glad to have you continue with us." Cobalion could feel his cheeks beginning to heat up. After all that he had done... He knew he was in for an interesting response.

((Terribly sorry for the late post, it would seem I'm a bit out of practice.))

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Latias
    Latias
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Latias Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 am

Western Kanto [31]

Celebi, although clearly displeased, had agreed to accompany the group for the time being. Latias threw her a small, muted smile and a firm nod of her head, genuinely pleased that the legendary was willing to give travelling in the group a try. The dragon wasn’t exactly thrilled about the decisions herself, but she just couldn’t’ risk losing Latios again. Whether he knew it or not, her sibling had a subconscious control over her that ensured she would be reluctant to leave his side ever again. The close call with the birds before proved a reminder exactly how dangerous this world had become. To make the mistake of abandoning him might be irreversible – there was no telling how long anyone would survive now.

Roughly pushing such miserable thoughts to the back of her mind, Latias turned to Victini as she worked to lift the group’s spirits. Although not particularly fond of the creature’s peppy outlook, her optimism a little grating to the Hoenn legend, Latias admired her attempts regardless. Managing a weak smile in response, she flexed her wings, eager to get moving.

Latias
    The Eon Pokemon

_______

Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Western Kanto/Afternoon (15)

Victini floated several metres in the air, waiting for her friends to start getting themselves ready. So far, Latias was the only one to do this. The Eon Dragon flexed her jet-like wings ready for the long flight ahead. But as she had expected, most of the others' attention was still on Celebi. The Grass-type looked shaken by the fact that no one had sided with her and Victini couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her. She slowly floated forward to comfort her but stopped when Celebi gave them all a small nod.

"I can go with you until it becomes necessary that our paths diverge," she said. Victini sighed in relief and nodded back to her, urging her to go on. "I can only barely sense another gathering of our brethren so even if our causes do differ it is better to travel together than separate. Though...if that is unacceptable...I will make the journey alone." "No, Celebi," the Victory Pokemon immediately said. "We'll be really glad to have you with us. It's better than being on your own in such a dangerous world, right?"

Cobalion also welcomed Celebi to go with them, and Victini expected quite the response from the forest pixie after all the arguing they had done. Nobody else said anything, so she took that as a good sign. The small dual-type legend rose into the air once again, looking in the direction she had come from. Unova was a long journey and the group would need to keep their wits about them at all times. She had noticed that the numbers of undead Pokemon were considerably higher in Kanto and Johto than they had been in Unova. But it's been a while now ... that might have changed.

"Unova is a long stretch to the east," she informed the group, pointing her little hand out towards the ocean that dominated southern Kanto. "If we travel by day and sleep by night, like I did on the way here, we should get there in about a week." She looked around at them all and began to twiddle her fingers together. "Unless ... any of you know a quicker way? That's just the route I took..."

((OOC: I'm just guessing that Unova is east of Kanto/Johto lulz))

The Victory Pokemon

Celebi
    Celebi
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Celebi Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Western Kanto|Afternoon (12)

Celebi was a little confused when so many voices agreed that she should travel with them. Especially Cobalion. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him and her chest puffed out, almost as though she were trying to make herself look bigger. She huffed and chose to ignore any snide comments running through her mind, choosing instead to travel nearer Latias as they began to travel. "I appreciate your willingness to allow me with you," she told no one in particular.

"Unova is a long stretch to the east," Victini's voice noteed. "If we travel by day and sleep by night, like I did on the way here, we should get there in about a week. Unless ... any of you know a quicker way? That's just the route I took..." Celebi sighed heavily and shook her head. "You really traveled conventionally to get here? But that takes so long, that would drive me absolutely batty." She didn't really have her time travel abilities anymore, and that really threw off the small Legend, but she still had some power to manipulate the spacial fields. "Johto is to the east of here, where I am headed. I can get you that far in a blink if you just lend me a little energy."

~Celebi~
    Time Travel Pokémon
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Post by Cobalion Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Western Kanto || Afternoon [11]

Cobalion grinned at Celebi's solution. Cutting off the travel through Kanto would cut a few days off of their total travel time. The more time they saved the better, as they all knew. "That sounds brilliant." He confirmed, once again glad he hadn't pushed her away. He made no comments on the way she puffed herself up, trying to look bigger. He knew he had messed up before, and would try to make up for it later. However, now was the time to get moving.

Nodding to the others, he motioned for them to get closer together. Looking to Celebi, he nodded proudly. "Ready when you are." He said, looking to the others. From Johto, he would be able to take them through the route he had taken over. It might be a bit slower than a direct flying route, but from the time shaved off by teleporting, it would get them there about the same time. It seemed they were finally ready to get to work.

Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 am