Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Raikou
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
Honchkrow
Deoxys
Suicune
Lugia
13 posters

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) Empty The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Lugia Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

((OOC: All pronouns "he" are used in the neuter sense, meaning that Lugia isn't really male, just genderless. The English language has no proper pronoun for neuter nouns. >/))

Whirl Islands| Dusk (1)

It had been an intensely long time since Lugia had surfaced; even longer since he had surfaced into a normal, functioning world. The last word he had heard was Celebi's fleeting voice that they were all going to die...

The pandemic had rendered him almost useless, cornering him into the depths of his fortress, the Whirl Islands. He could only watch helplessly as the disease not only polluted and destroyed the ocean he so cared for, but the entire region he had sworn to protect. His comrades, the Trio of Birds, were cut off from him. Ho-Oh, his counterpart, had fled into the recesses of some ruin and hadn't been heard from since.

The coward... Lugia cursed to himself. Then again, how hypocritical was he? Hiding down in the depths where few pokemon, much less Infected, dared to trod. He tried, once again, to reach out to some Legend that was still there... Still able to function...

Someone... Anyone... Ho-Oh? Celebi? Entei, Raikou, Suicune?

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Suicune Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 pm

(OOC: The pronoun 'he' will also be used for Suicune, though it is also a genderless creature)

Caverns | Dusk (1)

Suicune had taken refuge in a small cluster of obscure caverns within Johto. He had been traveling for weeks, scouting and cleansing the waters wherever he could of this new threat.
    He had grown both weary and saddened by the situation out in the region; the dead walked and ate those that were around them. The human and animal world was in chaos, and there was terror everywhere. The waters were getting contaminated with this disease, and was spreading too quickly to be able to prevent it from effecting the living, though he had tried his best as he raced to every shore he knew to purify them.

Suicune had heard nothing from the superior legendaries up to this point, though he had been tentatively 'listening' for any communication from them. With his head hung low, he collapsed on the ground, exhausted. He knew that, without the help of other legendaries, there would be no hope of suppressing this walking death.

Where was Ho-oh? Lugia? His brothers, Raikou and Entei? He knew nothing of Palkia or Dialga..though with their help, they would even be able to reverse time and prevent this from happening...
    The elegant beast shook his large head and sighed.
    They wouldn't do such a thing, even if the whole world were burning...
    The higher legendaries cared nothing for the happenings of this miniscule planet...they were on a much further level than he...and who knows? Perhaps there is a good reason they didn't interfere...

Suicune lifted his head quickly, his mane flowing gently with the movement: a very faint telepathic message had just echoed within his mind. He tilted his head, as if to listen more intently.

Someone... Anyone... Ho-Oh? Celebi? Entei, Raikou, Suicune?

He jumped to his feet in surprise.

...My Arceus, it's Lugia!

Lugia? Lugia! Is that you? Are you well?

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No bold for location)
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am

Whirl Islands| Dusk (2)

Lugia stood, his attention now completely captivated. Finally! He had finally reached someone! For a moment, he was lost as to what to do, and then it occurred to reply.

Suicune! Thank Arceus, I've reached someone! I thought... Nevermind. Where are you? Are you all right? Have you found other Legendaries? What's going on? He resisted the urge to dive, leave his fortress and simply rush out like a rash moron. Even he needed to be careful...

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Caverns | Dusk (2)

Suicune sighed with relief; it was the great legendary!
    He shook his ornamented head, trying to collect his thoughts.
    I’m deep inside some caverns…I’m safe for now. I’ve…I’ve been running all across the land, trying to keep the waters from hurting the remaining living…augh…there’s some kind of disease spreading amongst all pokemon…it brings them back from the dead and makes them into terrible monsters…they kill their own…even eat themselves.
    It does spread through water and blood...I know this much. I can sense it.
    When they kill other pokemon, those ones they tear apart turn into the same thoughtless beasts…the humans have fled…I don’t know where.

Suicune hesitated, his heart sinking.
    …I haven’t heard or seen anything from the other legendaries…you are the first I’ve heard from since the outbreak…
    What about you? Are you well? Have you heard from the others?

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:50 pm

((OOC: Referring to Regigigas as a 'he' though he is genderless.))
    Mt. Silver | Dusk
    The mountain rumbled. Boulders pulsed as though they had heartbeats, and pebbles jumped many feet in fear. The leaves of faraway trees began to tremble with anticipation. All around, the Infected felt the tremors; the smart ones fled from the great mountain, while the dim awaited their turn to be crushed by boulder, tree trunk, or sheer massive weight.

Regigigas awoke.

As the Colossal Pokémon ascended from the depths of Mt. Silver, his massive hands slowly clutching cliffs and hefting his heavy body up from the bowels of the mountain, he pondered the fate of the boy that had brought him here. The last time he had laid Braille eyes on a human was many moons ago, and the Infected multiplied daily, growing in strength and numbers. The great Sinnoh golem reached over his head and pushed aside the pointed cap on the peak, climbing out of the opening slowly to the fanfare of many shrieking Murkrow. With a great hand, he reached out and grabbed ten or twelve, then obliterated their brittle bodies with one Crush Grip, sending ash and powdered blood and organs floating down the side of the mountain. With one metallic rumble, he sent the rest of the murder packing, flying away as fast as their decaying wings could flap.

"Gi-gi-gi-gi-gi." Regigigas rumbled as though laughing as he watched the Murkrow leave; he reached over and replaced the crumbling mountain peak, concealing his hiding place from any harm. He then began descending the mountain cliffs, heading for the forest; he had more routes to barricade. His massive feet created two-foot-deep craters in the ground, which steadily filled with ash falling from the orange clouds overhead. As he walked, he thought he heard a small telepathic buzz like a radio transmission in his head. Pausing in his march, he put one thick finger to his small temple and concentrated on the conversation.

'Lugia? Lugia! Is that you? Are you well?' Instantly, Regigigas recognized the voice; it was Suicune, the great Aurora Pokémon spoken of in this region's legends. He was speaking with Lugia, the monstrous deep-sea creature of the Whirl Islands, a higher Legendary with impressive power. So the Legendaries of this region weren't polluted! In his excitement, he let out a metallic squeal and took a step back, crushing a small copse of Apricorn Trees under his large foot. His Slow Start prevented him from communicating while the two spoke of the decay of the region, and as he listened, his great stomach grew sour. The Infected beasts were consuming everything...even themselves? Deranged monsters! He finally found the energy to speak after suppressing his nausea.

My lords of the region, it is good to hear you! Your safety is of utmost concern. I am Regigigas, a stranger to these lands, but on equal terms with you in terms of this infection.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Whirl Islands/ Dusk (3)

Lugia nearly jumped when another voice entered the conversation.

My lords of the region, it is good to hear you! Your safety is of utmost concern. I am Regigigas, a stranger to these lands, but on equal terms with you in terms of this infection, the new voice proclaimed. Lugia frowned. He had never heard of this other Legend, but that was probably due to the fact that, well, he was a foreigner. He wondered for a moment if he could even trust this new presence, but then quickly dismissed the doubt. Obviously, he was trustworthy if he could still telepathically communicate.

Lugia opened his wings, preparing himself for the surface. Suicune, you are the first sentient being I've heard from in too long... much less other Legendaries. I will surface and meet you on the bays of Olivine. I am tired of sitting and waiting here like a coward. Regigigas, do you know the place? It has a great landmark; a lighthouse that juts out of the horizon, near the ocean. If not, Suicune and I will regroup with you and figure out what to do next. I will see you both shortly.

Lugia roared, his patience at an end. No longer would he cower in the shadows and the depths of his fortress. If the world were in such a terrible state as Suicune described, he was only adding to the problem by not trying to solve it. He dove down into the waters, and to keep the swarms of infected tentacool and tentacruel away, he spun into a massive whirlpool, bursting out with a geyser and roar.

Finally, after so long, he was in the air, and could see what had happened to his dear ocean. The smoking ruins of the nearby cities infuriated him, and so, he raced onward to Olivine to reconnaissance with Suicune and this other beast, blasting any Infected that stood in his way.

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Caverns | Dusk (3)

My lords of the region, it is good to hear you! Your safety is of utmost concern. I am Regigigas, a stranger to these lands, but on equal terms with you in terms of this infection.

Suicune was startled but overjoyed to hear another voice erupt suddenly in his mind.
    Thank Arceus, we are not alone!
    He had heard stories and legends of this Regigigas creature from the inhabitants of Johto...whispers of unspeakable power, with counterparts of magma, ice and rock.
    Perhaps we now have enough strength to combat the disease...He thought silently to himself.

Suicune, you are the first sentient being I've heard from in too long... much less other Legendaries. I will surface and meet you on the bays of Olivine. I am tired of sitting and waiting here like a coward. Regigigas, do you know the place? It has a great landmark; a lighthouse that juts out of the horizon, near the ocean. If not, Suicune and I will regroup with you and figure out what to do next. I will see you both shortly.

Suicune nodded and pulled himself to his feet.
    Agreed, mighty Lugia. I will meet you there. Regigigas, good luck. May we meet up soon. It is good to hear that you are both well...but do not underestimate the diseased...they are strong in numbers.
    Suicune was fatigued, but news of his fellow legendaries being alive and well gave him renewed energy. He stretched out his large paws and tossed his mighty head as he psyched himself up for the inevitable fights and flight to ensue once he left the safety of the caverns.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 am

A forest near Mt. Silver | Dusk

'I will surface and meet you on the bays of Olivine. I am tired of sitting and waiting here like a coward. Regigigas, do you know the place? It has a great landmark; a lighthouse that juts out of the horizon, near the ocean. If not, Suicune and I will regroup with you and figure out what to do next. I will see you both shortly.'

Olivine...yes, Regigigas had seen the lighthouse when he arrived in Johto with the boy so eager to save it. He raised himself up as tall as he could and stared out over the razed land, his Braille eyes searching for the approximate location of the sea and the lighthouse. However, it would take him hours to get there...

I will make my way there now. I wish you both luck in getting there. As he spoke to the other Legends, he was already walking, his treelike feet digging into the ground and moving him along at a pace impressive for a behemoth. He had to get to the lighthouse in good time to meet with them, but he knew they were much faster than he was...
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

Olivine Shore| Midnight (4)

It wasn't long before Lugia had the Olivine lighthouse in his sights; even though it was dark, he could still make out its all too familiar form. It nearly broke him to see the lighthouse, the one thing of the humans' making that he truly loved, dark and dead. Like the rest of this world, it seems... he thought grimly to himself.

He circled the largest part of the shore, searching the white, moonlit sands for anything that might have been a threat. As he blasted a few nearby Infected with psychic, he finally descended and scored the ground a little with his padded toes, feeling the sand in between them.

He looked up to the sky, and around him. The land was almost as dead as its inhabitants, putrid with the stench of death and decay. He opened his wings and flapped slightly, using Rain Dance to bring up a small shower. At least something would get some relief...

After the gentle shower began, he lifted his head, looking for Suicune and this other Legend. Suicune, Regigigas, I'm here. The coast seems to be clear of Infected for the moment.

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Somewhere near Route 45| Midnight (4)

Suicune had been sprinting across Johto for hours now, resting only to catch his breath. He had taken shelter in caverns that were near the border of what the humans called Kanto, which made his trip down less than pleasurable. The terrain was rocky and hard to navigate...which was the reason he had chosen this particular area for his den. He had managed to make it through the mountainous territory without much trouble from the infected and was now bounding over large grassy fields, making his way in a beeline towards Olivine City.

Suicune, Regigigas, I'm here. The coast seems to be clear of Infected for the moment.
    The legendaries' voice boomed in his mind. There was a great distress in his voice, he noticed.
    Perhaps he didn't know the extent of the damage...

I'm halfway there; I'll be there as soon as I can…
    He huffed as he quickened his pace. From what he’s seen, all humans were gone from the region. The towns were littered with corpses, contaminating the water sources and spreading the disease further. The humans were always terrible in cleaning up their own messes…but they were a younger species, so he forgave them for their inadequacies. Suicune often just cleaned up after them without any incident. This new threat, however, was overwhelming all life, and this he could not let pass without challenging it.
    His home was in turmoil; he saw anguish and fear with every landmark he passed.

As he passed Violet city, he heard deep howls from near the Ruins…could my brother, Entei, still be alive?...
    Suicune paused in hesitation.

Brother, is that you?...
    He listened intently, but no reply was heard. Suddenly, he heard growls and choking behind him. A small horde of infected pokemon had heard him arrive, and began to give chase. Suicune lowered his head and growled in disgust and anger; he could see in their eyes that they no longer were alive. He heard no intelligent speech from them. They no longer really saw him as anything more than fresh meat. He wanted nothing more than to put them out of their misery.
    He prepared to shred them to pieces with a Hydro Pump, but deciding it was wiser to flee rather than delay further, he reared up and fled, leaving the rotting pokemon far behind him.

Goldenrod Shores | Dawn

It was still dark, but he could smell the oncoming morning. It was raining gently, lifting the heavy smell of death from the ground.
    As he approached the shores, he could feel his heart lifting. He stopped and surveyed the shore near the city. The waters were once again dirty and contaminated.
    It seems cities get much more contaminated with this disease than other places…
    He waded into the water and with a mighty roar, he cleansed the waters once again. Shaking his mane, he looked out towards where he knew Olivine to be. Out there was where his fellow legendaries are.
    He saw the lighthouse on the horizon, and shot out a telekinetic message as he sped towards it, running over the dark ocean, his large paws barely touching the surface.
    Lugia, I’ve arrived. I see the lighthouse.

(OoC- sorry, long post is long)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Near Blackthorn City | Midnight
    'Suicune, Regigigas, I'm here. The coast seems to be clear of Infected for the moment.' the giant Golem heard in his mind as he moved steadily forward, his long strides carrying him swiftly over the desolate land. His Slow Start made him sluggish and weary upon waking, but enough time had passed that he was able to move at maximum speed, and he moved as fast as he could. As he strode through forests and abandoned towns, he tried not to look at the loneliness and decay around him, focusing intently on the distant sea. If only he could move as fast as Suicune...

South of Ecruteak | Early morning
    After walking for most of the night, Regigigas' tremendous legs were aching, and his massive hands were stained with the powdered blood and organs of countless Infected crushed by his mighty grip. His heavy steps made the ground shake as he lumbered closer to Olivine and the lighthouse.

Suddenly, his Braille eyes caught sight of a blue streak heading north extremely rapidly; drawing himself up and shading his eyes with a huge hand, he noticed it was Suicune racing on top of the water, heading for the lighthouse. As he turned his seven-eyed gase to the beach near the building, he noticed the vast white body of Lugia and felt a bit of fear and reverence well up inside him. He felt like an interloper...he didn't belong in this region. Maybe that was why so many Infected ran instead of fighting.

I can see the lighthouse! I can see you! he called through his brainwaves. I'm on my way.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Olivine Shore| Afternoon (5)

Lugia had kept the shore free of Infected as he sat calmly, waiting for the other Legends. He turned to the water upon hearing Suicune's arrival and allowed himself a sigh of relief. It was good to see he had made it all right...

He stood to welcome his comrade when the ground began to shake. His wings unfurled and flapped to keep his balance and he turned to the source of the quake, readying an aeroblast. However, when he saw the colossus of a creature lumbering toward him, he relaxed a little in awe. That MUST be Regigigas... He looks to be from another region...

He continued the Rain Dance, keeping a gentle drizzle going for not only his and Suicune's benefit, but to help wash off the other Legend. I'm glad to see you two are well... I still haven't managed to get a hold of Ho-Oh or anyone else... Any luck with either of you? How does the rest of the region look?

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Olivine Shore| Afternoon (5)

Bounding over the water at a magnificent speed, Suicune had caught sight of the elegant form of Lugia, resting on the shore. He smiled as his heart jumped in his chest.
    He looks strong and powerful...All hope is not lost..
    Setting his paws upon the light sands of Olivine, he began to approach the white beast when suddenly, the ground began to rumble, like thunder in the distance.
    Lugias' stance turned defensive as an aeroblast formed within his jaws.
    Suicune, startled, struggled to keep his balance as he sought the source of the earth shake.
    Great Arceus!
    A behemoth, tall enough to touch the sky, was making his way towards them.
    Regigigas did indeed live up to the legends…
    Suicune wondered at the sight of the giant as it slowed to a stop in front of them.

I'm glad to see you two are well... I still haven't managed to get a hold of Ho-Oh or anyone else... Any luck with either of you? How does the rest of the region look?

The mental word was from Lugia.
    I…thought I had heard Entei, but I could not get a response out of him through mental connection. The Eastern part of the region is…devastated. Towns and cities are overrun. Forests and deserts are crawling with the diseased...all pokemon, no humans. If there are any clean pokemon, they are in hiding.
    Suicune paused, looking up towards the behemoth for his response, as the rejuvenating rain continued to pour down.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 pm

A glacier somewhere|Evening
    Far to the north of Mt. Silver, tremors from the awakening of the colossal Regigigas cracked a glacier open.
    Far to the north of Mt. Silver, something else was awakening.
    Animated at last in the wake of its predecessor, Regice pulled its form together and started on the long trek to the Johto region proper, in search of a colossus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Somewhere over the seas in Hoenn|Evening(1)
    She sensed that she was needed.
    She had known about the plague for sometime now, and it scared her. Seeing Pokemon attack other Pokemon... it was sickening.

Latias knows where she must go.
    She began to take flight to the Johto region, for her fellow legendaries.

No, for the Pokemon of the world.
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

A Mountainside Cave Network | Midnight

(OOC: Deoxys doesn't have a Gender, but will be referred to as Male for Conveniences sake.)

The Earth shifted uneasily, as Deoxys pried open his rustic eyes, a harsh metallic groan escaping his previously neglected joints, as Deoxys rolled his Wrists,and attempted to shunt the rock-wall that restrained him.

The Metaphorical Telepathy 'Wire' had been off of the Scale for the past few hours, but Deoxys had remained silent, just in case some form of Psychic Infected was listening in.
    However, once he'd heard, the Legendary Aurora Pokémon, and Lugia, had made their way to Olivine City... he knew he had to escape. He wasn't safe in the Caves anymore, the Legendaries were gathering, and that meant the Infected were too.

He shunted again, a metallic grunt escaping him as the wall cracked, and after another shove, merely shattered into gravel, forming a dust cloud, and perhaps, cover.

Deoxys, however, had sustained substantial Rusting over his temporary Hibernation, and took a second to Recover.
    His Metallic skin slowly repaired itself, and after what must have been one half of an Hour, Deoxys was prepared to intercept the Psychic Signals.

He paused, and collected his thoughts, all he knew on the English Language...
    Hello, His almost-robotic voice sounded out, through the minds of what sentient beasts awaited to receive it, This is Deoxys, of the Hoenn Region, Deoxys made his way to the Cave entrance, and morphed into Speed Form, before erupting into the air, and performing a barrel roll, before flying off in the direction of Olivine, I wish to Assist.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday (6)

Lugia took in a deep breath, mulling over Suicune's news. Maybe they should investigate Entei's whereabouts? Or rather, any of the other Legends in the Johto region... He wanted to get his hands on Ho-Oh and demand just what the giant turkey had been doing...

He stood and was about to speak when a strange alien voice washed over his mind, This is Deoxys, of the Hoenn region. I wish to assist. Lugia looked about his surroundings, letting the Rain Dance fade so he could see more clearly. Who is Deoxys...? he pondered to himself.

He turned to Suicune, a little flabbergasted. Have you ever heard of Deoxys, Suicune? Regigigas? It was a little embarrassing to reveal his ignorance of other Legends, but the voice in his head was far stranger than any other he had heard before.

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday (6)

This is Deoxys, of the Hoenn region. I wish to assist.
    Suicunes’ eyes grew wide as he heard an alien voice emanating through his mind.
    Another Hoenn legendary?!
    Lugia rose to his full height, looking far off into the distance, as the rain stopped. He was enormous; twice as tall as the towering lighthouse nearby.
    Have you ever heard of Deoxys, Suicune? Regigigas?
    The elegant beast shook his head.
    No, I haven’t. This one is completely unknown to me.
    Strange as this creature sounded, it was at least talking…and that meant it had its’ own thoughts…
    Deoxys, can you come to Olivine? Do you know your way?
    Suicunes’ mind darkened.
    What of our Johto brothers? Why haven’t they responded, when both Regigigas and Deoxys are from far away regions, and they have heard the call?
    Trotting closer to the great winged beast, he scanned the beach for any threats before gazing up at him.
    Lugia, I fear for our fellow legendaries...our own guardians. Could they have fallen to the disease?...

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 am

Northeast of Ecruteak|Midday
    Gi-gi-gi-gi.
    Regice blasted away an infected Stantler with a lazy Charge Beam.
    Mildly annoyed by the continued attacks of the undead, Regice floated ever-so-slightly faster towards Olivine, sending forth a message of its approach in the ever-present blizzard zone surrounding it.

((I like my golems mechanical-sounding. They ARE quite single-minded, after all. :3))

Last edited by Regice on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

Route 38|Midday(2)

Hello...? This is Latias, from Hoenn. I'm on my way.

She spoke in her innocent voice, and soared through the skys, trying to keep out of sight.
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:02 am

Route 42 | Midday

Deoxys could feel the the cold air Regice was emanating, though he hurtled by far above the lumbering Golem, his eyes closed as images hurtled rapidly through his mind. Before Hibernating, Deoxys had made a Mental Map of the Routes, and had buried himself in the northern point of the entire Region...
    I am travelling from Mt. Mortar, his Body began to heat up, the metal singeing and hissing as he hurtled over Ecruteak City, I shall find Olivine City, and from there, I shall Assist you... Pausing, he seemed to recall the mention of a word, earlier on, the Aurora Pokémon had Spoken it, attempting to contact one of his own,...Brothers. he lowered his head, resembling some form of discoloured bullet as he blasted through the air, his aerodynamic design allowing him to breeze through any Air Resistance he encountered.

Last edited by Deoxys on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am

Olivine Shore| Midday (7)

Lugia, I fear for our fellow legendaries...our own guardians. Could they have fallen to the disease?... Suicune's telepathic voice was filled with concern, which Lugia shared. Entei, Raikou, Ho-Oh and Celebi... He could guess what had happened to the latter two, but the former... There was only one way to find out: go out and find them themselves.

Then, two more sounds reverberated in his mind. The first was similar to the Regigigas' call, a simple grinding sound. The second was a sweet, innocent female voice. Hello? This is Latias, from Hoenn. I'm on my way.

Lugia looked around, slightly in shock. He had only dared to hope even one Legend would answer his call, and now, with the incoming members, their congregation would number an amazing seven. His gaze went down to his fellow Johto Legend, Suicune, and he couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Well, it looks like we'll be able to have enough power to go out and look for your bothers, as well as mine. Once we've all gathered, we should try and locate them. Especially Celebi. With his time-traveling abilities, he may be able to find a way out of this catastrophe. And if not, we could even go and search for Arceus himself. But for now, our concern should be with the other Beasts. I share your fear that they may, even as powerful as they are, have fallen to the Infection.

He sighed. The thought of Legends becoming nothing more than terrifying Undead sent shivers down the Diving Pokemon's spine. How would they even be able to combat such a force?

Lugia shook his head free of the thought. Legends were named Legendary for a reason. One with that title would not fall so quickly to this disease... there must be another reason why the other Johto Legends were so silent. He lifted his head to the sky and pulsed a bright Aeroblast for the new Legends to find their way. With these new comrades, they would certainly be able to get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday (7)

Lugia released an aeroblast to guide the other legendaries as the aurora pokemon pondered their plight.
    He now served as a beacon of hope; light in the darkness…much like the lighthouse…before this terrible tragedy.
    Lugia is right; we need to find our brethren…even if it means risking life and paw…the legends are the only ones that can change this now…
    And now we have more coming to aide us.

The beacon that Lugia released had attracted the attention of the infected nearby; Suicune could hear many feet coming towards them- feel the vibrations through his paws.
    Lugia! Watch the sky, I’ll take care of the ones down here!
    Suicune shouted telepathically as he used calm mind to prepare himself for the oncoming hordes.
    The North Wind will guide us...

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Olivine City|Midday
    Gi-gi-gi-gi.
    A blizzard rolled in over the city, coating the legendary lighthouse, the remains of the gym, EVERYTHING in a sheet of clear ice.
    In the wake of the blizzard, Regice entered the frozen town, surveying it for signs of the Colossal Pokemon.

((Regigigas was in Olivine last, wasn't he?))
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 pm

(yes he was.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 am